[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE KUCKENING IS UPON GERMANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: turbopepesweat.gif (71 KB, 399x378) Image search: [Google]
turbopepesweat.gif
71 KB, 399x378
>4 million german women in breeding age (-1 million turkish girls who arent allowed to date outside their race)
>5 million german men in the same age group + 2 million turks
>5 million male arab youth comming into the country

So I'm not an expert, but isn't this a recipe for one of the biggest civil wars europe has yet to see?
>>
G E R M A N Y A W A K E N W H E N?
E
R
M
A
N
Y

A
W
A
K
E
N

W
H
E
N
?
>>
Balls very big

Ready to breed German women.
>>
>>56792292
Never. Enjoy your complimentary German pussy.
>>
WASSUP
MONEY
>>
>>56792001
>hermans
>still in existance
>implying you fuckers arn't slavshit rapebabbies
>implying you lot shouldn't have gotten nuked for ruining rome, causing multiple world wars and now ruining europe again because you can't keep you personal dyke bitch in the kitchen where she belongs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCHB469TPE
>>
File: 1424365031089.jpg (22 KB, 765x510) Image search: [Google]
1424365031089.jpg
22 KB, 765x510
>>56792001
It's a painful transformation, sure, but it must take place, or europe will not survive. We can no longer afford to be the monolithic societies of the past. We need the fertile men from the Orient to breed with our women. We have an aging population and youth uninterested in having children.
>>
>TV and news tell everyone brown is beautiful
>White skin is bad bad goy, not diverse at all
>German girls choose the Arabs and the niggers
>You form a family unit with the German girl and nigger
>You live in a kekshed and provide money for them

It's truly the 2015 way to live, ask Sven.
>>
>at family reunion this year
>~400+ people
>someone shows up with a black kid
>uncle asks who owns the niglet
>some cousin
>nobody talks to them
>everyone ignores them
>they leave after an hour

just realized how shit it must be to be european right now because you guys never developed such deep hatred for interracial relationships like USA did
you're just being thrust into that shit desu
>>
DEUTSCHLAND JA!
>>
We can always replace Germans with Poles.
>>
>>56792791
after the russian rape of germany poles are probably more germanic than """germans"""
>>
Yes goy, dont create a pure aryan race, multiculturalism is nice, good goy celebrate the diversity
>>
>>56792001
not a civil war, a RACE WAR!
>>
File: 1438770597801.png (211 KB, 680x1071) Image search: [Google]
1438770597801.png
211 KB, 680x1071
>>56792001

>Putin wipes Turkey off the map
>Germany becomes the new Turkey
>mfw reincarnation is real
>>
File: Franks.jpg (3 MB, 1887x2476) Image search: [Google]
Franks.jpg
3 MB, 1887x2476
>>56792001
Things change, we'll simply take different lands.
>>
File: fur das vaterland.png (580 KB, 895x561) Image search: [Google]
fur das vaterland.png
580 KB, 895x561
>>
>>56792292
A lot of turks will die, tho
>>
Hab mal einen Faden gemacht.

>>56792894
>>
>>56792292
Don't worry, you and your country won't be around to see it.
>>
Seriously, german girls are mostly disgusting. I fuck all the ambitious little turkish girls in university and anger their brothers and dads. Seriously, the face of any male musel when I show up at the scene with one of their kind

IT FEELS SO GOOD
>>
>>56792864
what if we're not here anymore
>>
>>56792973
Anyone who is standing against progress deserves to die.
>>
>>56792973
>sign me up!

Plus,I'm cozy as fuck already.
>>
Love Jihad.... Is a thing. Keen an eye on this.

In mosques they will be telling mudslimes to trap Christian/nonmudslime white girls in love.

After impregnating them, they would ask girl to convert if she wants marriage.

Later on, girl would be asked to bring money from her parents.(jizya)

We in India have an investigate documentary on this thing, there have been too many cases.

This is also jihad.
>>
>>56792865
M8, this must be a shop.
Please tell me it's a shop.
>>
>>56792001

KUCKLORD
U
C
K
L
O
R
D
>>
>>56792001
Nah, it's a recipe for genocide, which is happening to you right now and nobody cares or lifts a finger. Merkel should be dead by now, but you guys are just going to ride out her high treason for whatever reason.
>>
>>56792001
If Germany awakes now, can the damage even be undone? Or will you Germans be forever 5% subhuman?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.