[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Islamist who fled Austria to join ISIS 'is beaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How does this make you feel /pol/ that young girls want to join Isis?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3331846/Teenage-Islamist-poster-girl-fled-Austria-join-ISIS-beaten-death-terror-group-trying-escape-Syria.html
>>
>>56755075
Seems like propaganda m8
>>
File: 562.jpg (48 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
48 KB, 600x741
I don't feel anything. I mean what do you expect to happen when you join groups like that and then decide to leave
>>
>>56755075
Sucks for their family who must wonder where they went wrong in raising the girls. On the good side of things, the news about it should be a wake up call to delusional kids who think their lives would somehow be better under Islam.
>>
>>56755555
get in here
>>
>>56755075

feels good, nothing of value is lost however i cannot help but feel as though there is at least ONE moderate out there who reads this story and is now a little more red pilled. a little more aware of what civilization is dealing with there.

so over, good shit
>>
>>56755075
makes me feel bad that would be qt 3.14 was naive enough to buy into isis propaganda
>>
>>56755075

fucking bastards. who would burn a drum set like that? now i want to sign up for active duty

better not have been a DW
>>
>>56756709
Music is haram in islam
>>
>>56756709
It was a donor sq2 m8
>>
>>56757029
seems like everything but pedophilia is haram in islam
>>
This is the result of people lying about how Islam is actually a religion of peace that respects women.
>>
>>56755594
>the news about it should be a wake up call to delusional kids who think their lives would somehow be better under Islam.

this
>>
>>56757285
>music - bad
>suicide bombing - good
>openly gay couples - bad
>sex with minors, both male and female - good
>eating pork - bad
>fucking donkeys - good
>>
File: pedal to the metal!.jpg (205 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
pedal to the metal!.jpg
205 KB, 2000x1333
>>56755075
I'm sure most Austrians feel very relieved that these Bosnians didn't just decide to go hotrodding through crowds like the recent one back in Graz.
>>
>>56756147
T R I A N G L E
R
I
A
N
G
L
E
>>
They were Bosnians anyway.

They just got a taste of the reality of putting the Quran into practice
>>
>>56755075
>How does this make you feel /pol/ that young girls want to join Isis?

I'm fairly happy about it actually. It helps clean up the gene pool.
>>
>>56755075
What the fuck did she think was going to happen?
>>
>>56755075
Good riddance.
>>
>>56755462
>>56755414
>>56756147
>>56756709
>>56757029
>>56759270
>>56759158
>>56758822

>white girls would rather join ISIS than be with white guys.

lol no wonder why the white race will be extinct in the next 50 or so years. your own women hate you and would rather be painfully beaten to death than to even hold hands with a beta sissy white male
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.