[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden cries when discussing the tightening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Asa_Romson.jpg (484 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Asa_Romson.jpg
484 KB, 683x1024
https://youtu.be/GmuqusBOfuo
>she represents the party with the most liberal immigration policy in Sweden. Wide open borders. Now, the party she is collaborating with (Social democrats, the leader is to the left in this video) has decided to make the immigration policy more restrictive, which she finds horrible and this is how she explained her "painful" situation and decision
>>
What the fuck happened to Europe, man? I guess this is what happens when you kill off 90% of a male generation and all the kids are raised by single mothers

It's just so sad to see them going from nationalism, imperialism, rule-the-world mentality to literally bawling their eyes out on national television because their feelings got hurt
>>
Anti-racism (i.e., genetic suicide) is their religion. She is being forced to profane her religion.
>>
>>56676333
I'm not too sure. Somehow Europeans were indoctrinated and their ethnic identity subverted, but it's hard to pinpoint when it began.

I know in the US, the process became more extreme during the 1960s. The radical left attempted to remove the WASP establishment from all avenues of power.
>>
>dealing with a situation emotionally instead of logically

Would you expect anything else from a woman?
>>
Is it too late for Sweden? Can SD save them?
>>
>>56677756
I'm extremely pessimistic. While the SD will be a better alternative, I think the damage is already done.

>In 2007, the Muslim population of Sweden was estimated at between 250,000 and 400,000, representing between 1.8% and 4.4% of the Sweden's population.

>As of 2011, a Statistics Sweden study showed that around 27% or 2,500,000 inhabitants of Sweden had full or partial foreign background and around 73% or 7,000,000 had no foreign background.

Short of deporting or finding some magical way of integrating these people, I don't see how the country can "survive." The UN Human Development Index predicts that Sweden will fall 30 ranks on the HDI rankings by 2030. The country will be below Libya, Kuwait, and Mexico.

>http://ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
>>
Why did we let women and weaklings vote...
>>
>>56677447
I know ONE logical woman
>>
>>56678850
Cause if they couldn't only like 20 people in scandanavia would get a vote.
>>
File: 1448329658563.jpg (62 KB, 507x564) Image search: [Google]
1448329658563.jpg
62 KB, 507x564
>>56679077
rekt
>>
File: wwtwoiq6.jpg (211 KB, 1506x1018) Image search: [Google]
wwtwoiq6.jpg
211 KB, 1506x1018
>>56676333
>What the fuck happened to Europe, man?
You?
>>
File: 1aaaBarbaraSpectre.jpg (60 KB, 535x340) Image search: [Google]
1aaaBarbaraSpectre.jpg
60 KB, 535x340
Daily reminder
>>
>>56679158

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>56677432
>but it's hard to pinpoint when it began
>>
>>56679172
Thanks god glorious Allies get rid of nazis and now nobody would harm that woman.
>>
>>56676245
No leader or representative should cry in front of those that follow him/her she should be dismissed from her charge immediately.
>>
>>56676245
jesus fuck how do we cure sweden?
>>
File: SD_Åkesson.jpg (30 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
SD_Åkesson.jpg
30 KB, 650x366
>>56676245
It's midnight, you're drunk, friend. The bitch in question is to the left in this video, and I have no idea who the guy on the right is, but that's not based Jimmy.
>>
>>56678989
anime isn't real
>>
>>56679948
Social democrats is not the Swedish Democrats.

Jimmie Akesson represents the SD, Swedish Democrats.
>>
>>56680346
Oh yeah, you're right. It's midnight, I'm drunk, friend.

Damn Swedes and their parties with the same initials. I even Googled "Sweden Democrats" to find a picture of Jimmie to post.
>>
>>56678989
Sorry bruh he's a tranny
>>
>>56678725

if you want to breed whites out of existence start with the people who are the most white.
pretty obvious what is going on.
>>
File: Swedish nationalistic movement.jpg (244 KB, 693x588) Image search: [Google]
Swedish nationalistic movement.jpg
244 KB, 693x588
>>56676245
Remove kebab.
>>
What are the chances of swedes hanging women like this from lamposts along highways and similar shit.
You cant just shave their heads, you need something that will echo through the ages as a warning to ALL WHITE WOMEN in positions of such influence.
>Fuck up and you WILL be held accountable.
>>
>>56676245
Why the fuck are you crying bitch, so sweden turns away a few immigrants and they go to somewhere like germany and leech off the government. She acts like they are sending them to concentration camps.

How fucking sheltered are these swedish liberal c.ucks?
>>
>>56677756
No it's too late for us, what SD can potentially do is stop immigration and help with more white segregation.
>>
>>56676333
You happened, thanks a lot motherfuckers
>>
Sweden is like Saudi Arabia, a mentaly ill country. They just have the PC liberalisim flavour instead of the whabbisim kind.

Still, how embarising, they are white! Obviously they are defective whites though. Pathlogical altruisim is genetic after all.
>>
>>56683333
checked
>>
I'd hit it but quit it
>>
Also
>tfw I'll never be a kid in a turn of the century upper middle class Swedish family

why live tbqh
>>
>>56677756
i may be too optimistic but i think now when the mainstream parties wants to restrict immigration, sd is going too become more radical. otherwise they wouldn't serve any purpose in parlament.
>>
>>56676333
>rule-the-world mentality

since when?
>>
>>56676245
She even looks like a faggot.
>>
>>56682076
when their raped by migrants who are frustrated by the lack of other free goods
>>
>>56683600
Who's the tits in the midde?
>>
>>56683600
WE
>>
>>56676245
>While eugenic motives played a role in the sterilizations, economic aspects were also important. When child allowances - monthly payments to families for each child, administered by the tax-funded national social insurance scheme - were introduced in the 1950s, the number of forced sterilizations of the "undesirable" part of the population doubled. The Swedish concept of the "peoples home", formulated in the 1930s and the most influential vision in Swedish politics, was based on the ideal of a closely-knit, homogenous society - similar to a family - where all members would support each other. Each one would contribute according to ones abilities and would receive according to ones needs. The folkhem - as the concept is called in Swedish - was to become the foundation of decades of peaceful labor relations, far-reaching social reforms and unprecedented economic growth.
no one ever talks about how sweden sterilised the poor and nonconforming
>>
File: 1289683759310.jpg (92 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
1289683759310.jpg
92 KB, 511x788
>>56683883
>Sweden built a near perfect society and then ruined it for no reason

Dear lord please let me discover alien power armor so I can save the worthwhile parts of the human race from itself
>>
>>56676245
not enough mongrel cock for sweden yet?
>>
>>56683883
we sterilized all the violent irrational aggressive swedes

and look whats left
a nation of beautiful intellectuals

i say we sure could need some burly aggressive young men right about now
>>
>>56683969
incredibly retarded that pol cant see how the sterilising led to a totally psychologically uniform population easily led in a single direction (towards death)
>>
And yet those pieces of shit still blame us for their problems.

FUCK SWEDEN.
Go extinct already you shit bags.
I'll never give a single fuck about a bunch of spineless PUSSIES that will never give a single fuck about themselves.

At least once you all get replaced by shitskin refugees, and you're gay little land mass gets turned into a muslim dumping ground there will be some humans living there that will actually stand for something.
>>
>>56684092
you poor bastards were too clever by half
>>
>>56682076
chances are pretty high in a caliphate
>>
>>56684119
I would argue more that the lack of realistic conflict in the area for roughly 200 years was the ultimate cause of their degeneration, not eugenics.
>>
>>56684285

A little from column A, a little from column B.
>>
File: 1448239587762.gif (436 KB, 210x131) Image search: [Google]
1448239587762.gif
436 KB, 210x131
I just fully grasped how sad this situation is.

When I was growing up, Sweden was talked about like it was a paradise on Earth. It was a respectable country, similar in many ways to ourselves.

I know /pol/ posts bantz about Sweden all the time, but I just now really got that we are witnessing the death of one of the most lauded societies in the world.

And it was literally - LITERALLY - all the fault of Jews and immigrants.

I remember when I used to laugh at the idea that Jews and immigrants could actually destroy a country.

I wish I had never found this fucking website.
>>
>>56678725
>had no foreign background.
Also, third generation immigrants are not counted as immigrants or foreigners. Since we do not collect stats on ethnicity, they're counted as "inborn Swedes". Even though they're not.
>>
>>56684529
If I recall correctly there was only one murder in Sweden between 1950 and 1970
>>
File: harperwhy.jpg (299 KB, 407x501) Image search: [Google]
harperwhy.jpg
299 KB, 407x501
>>56684660
please stop talking
>>
>>56684660
That can't be true. But we sure didn't have these kind of levels of rape and serious crime.
>>56684529
:/

I don't know what to say. I wish things were different. But I've lost friends speaking my mind. (And I didn't go full redpill nazi tinfoil either.) I guess for some reason a lot of people like it this way? Or maybe they're simply too naive.

It's changing though. Fast. What the governing parties did today could never have been done just last month. We've gone from having SD ostracized completely, to everyone adopting SD's exact politics (while still ostracizing SD, mind you). A couple of months ago they still said "We have no limit."

Maybe there is hope yet.
>>
zizek called it

this is about the existence (or non-existence) of utopian europe

when these people deny the existence of utopia to others, they deny it to themselves. it is severely mentally distressing because they have been functioning under delusion this entire time.

they always thought sweden was perfect. now there is proof that it isn't perfect. everything is shattering before their eyes: the illusion of social cohesion; the illusion of infinitely increasing quality of life; the illusion of nordic mental, economic, and emotional capacity to care for the entire world.

they have lived in a bubble for too long, and the worst offenders are the politicians. they took the ideal reality fabricated by political parties to get elected to heart, they made it real inside themselves, and now they see that it can never be.

she is crying because everything she thought was possible, everything she promised to her country and herself, are simply unfeasible.

i guess the choice now is to either commit suicide by standing by her failing ideals as the ship sinks, or to admit defeat and shift her entire worldview. both are complete ego implosions.
>>
>>56684864
Fuck mate, we will help, call old Tones and he will stop your boats,
>>
>>56684983
Is he proficient at stopping trains and close bridges as well as turning around ferries?
>>
>>56678725
Future White Swedish "refugees" should be barred the right to engage in the political process. They did enough harm.
>>
>>56685084
His policy is deterrence, put them in camps, make life hell, their friends wont want to come as we are worse than what they are running from.
>>
>>56685147
Perhaps they can breed with some of the more brutish anglos in order to balance things out.
>>
>>56684547
Good catch. I didn't notice that.
>>
File: nationaldagen1.jpg (64 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
nationaldagen1.jpg
64 KB, 625x417
Who now can take the old racist shaming seriously?

For twenty YEARS we have demanded this. All this time, we have been racists, nazis, inbred and hateful. Our demands have been "legally impossible" due to the international conventions we signed!

And now look how the tables have turned. When we say those who have already come will be made to go back, these very same people will say all these things over again. It's not possible! It would be an economical disaster! You're racist!

But everyone will have heard that. The reason this madness went on for so long was that the establishment had already put so much prestige into it, that for them to back down would undermine all their authority.

And now they have finally been forced to back down. She cried on national live television, as she was forced to admit to the entire people that THEY. WERE. WRONG.

Now the road is open! This is the moment when we rush forward, to victory. Sweden has always been the country that peddles between extremes. My friends, it's time for the pendulum to swing in the other direction.
>>
>>56676333
You're the ones that made them like this retard
>>
>>56685358
however immigration to sweden began so recently

there are virtually no non-whites who dont have at least one parent foreign born

so that way of counting is still p accurate

i think actually it overestimates the numbers
for example i know so many people who are swedes who, when you think about, have one parent born in finland, norway, estonia or whatever

my guess is about 20% of swedens population is non-north european
>>
>>56685388
Do it, show us there is hope. If sweden can, literally every country on the planet can be saved.
>>
>>56676245
>tfw they'll be stuck in Denmark now

Please open your borders again Sweden.
>>
>>56679172
a Spectre is haunting Europe
>>
>>56684864
It's not that I blame the actual Swedes themselves. It's more of a combination of >>56684955 with the fact that the neo nazis were right about everything, Jews, multiculturalism, immigration...

I've never had a problem admitting when I was wrong, but this ain't a world I want to live in senpai

>why oh why didn't I take the blue pill
>>
>>56683366
checked
>>
>>56683772
The tits on the left are also nice
>>
File: 2015-05-01_1045.png (623 KB, 922x416) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-01_1045.png
623 KB, 922x416
>>56685358
Worth noteing is also that our largest immigrant group is still Finns. But yes, the view on the streets have changed a lot since I was a kid ten years ago. At least in my town. It was rare you ever saw someone obviously foreign back then. And Malmö is majority immigrant already.

With these current figures Swedes will become a minority in 15-19 years. Even less so when we speak about young people in high school age where already 1/3 are foreign born, and 44% more male due to the "sole asylum seeking """""children""""""". 35-40K of the ones that have come so far claim to be under 18.
>>
>>56682076

Women like this deserve to be publicly gangraped by the nigger/paki scum they love.
>>
>>56684529
SJW forget to mention Sweden's success was being nigger free. It's really that simple.
>>
>>56686235
True. Ethnic homogeneity was the reason we had such social cohesion and collective trust and almost non existant corruption. It's what made the Scandinavian model possible.

It hurts seeing it go to waste.
>>
File: JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg (261 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg
261 KB, 822x462
>>56685586
This is what I am agitating for, if SD makes a good showing it'll set the stage for everybody else.

>But my leftist friend, Sweden has already begun deportations! As usual Europe is leading the way when it comes to new, exciting ideas. The United States, as usual, lags behind the modern world. As a non-American, I can't for the life of me understand why Americans find fascism so scary. Most Americans just need a primer on what fascism is - it works great in Scandinavia!
>I mean, come on America, it's 2015!
>>
>>56685920
Left is old. Middle is waifu material.
>>
>>56684529
It's absolutelly baffling, I remember hearing simillar things back in High School

But now Sweden is just a meme country, I think there's some innate human instict that leads us to create problems for ourselves when things get too good; perhaps as a mechanism to toughen up the species when too many générations have to too easy for the to realistically survive an encounter with an agressive culture
>>
>>56686740
>I think there's some innate human instict that leads us to create problems for ourselves when things get too good

There's an old /pol/ screencap joking about how the last remaining women of Nazi germany went undercover as feminazis to spur their men into action.

The more I think about feminism the more I begin to theorize that it actually is a subconscious attempt at that very goal.

What every feminist wants deep down is to be told to shut the fuck up by a man she respects.
>>
>>56676333
Well, you started the keketry when you sided against the nazis and the japs. If the nazis had won, nationalism would rise all over europe.
>>
File: jimmieWithSubtitles.webm (936 KB, 900x501) Image search: [Google]
jimmieWithSubtitles.webm
936 KB, 900x501
>>56676245

and it was beautiful
>>
File: 1447825087927.jpg (38 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447825087927.jpg
38 KB, 720x540
>>56679158
KAZAKHSTAN

Fuck yeah, I've actually been there. Great people
>>
>>56686472
SD is a socially conservative nationalist party, not a fascist party.

And it's quite "open" and liberal at that. They don't fixate on Swedishness being inherently an ethnicity trait. "Everyone can be Swedish", according to them.

Now, I agree that immigrants can be Swedish Citizens, assimilated to the Swedish Culture. But that doesn't make them ethnic Swedes.

>>56686740
Most on the left take our welfare and success for granted. Opening the borders is no problem with their mindset of money growing on trees and all you need is love, etc.
Our territory has never been occupied or conquered in (close to) a millenia of Calling ourselves Swedes. We have during the last 100 or so years had it very well. I doubt it's a human instinct to create problems for ourselves in this case. Probably more a case of us taking this for granted and without facing hardships, became naive and disarmed.

Finland for example, who has been occupied, has a completely different mindset. Same with Norway, and Denmark to a lesser extent. Poland has this also. Because they know that what they have is not to be taken for granted.

It's hard building a national identity without common hardships. That's my guess at least. I don't know if it's right.

>tl;dr
We've grown complacent and lazy.
>>
File: 1433946223065.webm (2 MB, 1304x720) Image search: [Google]
1433946223065.webm
2 MB, 1304x720
>>
>>56687132
She was criticized for that by some mainstream media on the right as well.
>>
>>56687082
Yeah, I've taken in a few of their videos. They're great, they know exactly where to hit without being too radical. And the media's attempts to make them seem radical only drive people towards them a la Donald Trump. Good stuff.
>>
>>56676333
>put the country through decades of brainwashing
>"man, what the hell happened to them? :^)"

I know it wasn't you personally, but still dude.. use your brain sometimes.

It's slipping though, at least for the people who are directly affected by it. When you see your property value drop to zero over night and are constantly harassed by foreigners, the survival instincts kick in, and they are stronger than brainwashing. It can only really persist on a large scale as long as everything is going reasonably well.
>>
File: 1434364029331.gif (4 MB, 440x358) Image search: [Google]
1434364029331.gif
4 MB, 440x358
>>56687132

Dear god, what the hell Sweden. Why is your prime minister being emotional and throwing tantrums all the time, fucking hell. It's like she's a child
>>
>>56687220
she was criticized in general. even people at her own party told her it was a dick move.
>>
File: 1445735339157.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1445735339157.png
21 KB, 357x313
>you will never live in the magical leftist fantasy land ruled by king LaLa I Can't Hear You where everything is good and nice and feels come before reals
>>
>>56677756
Sweden in its current form probably not, the state will most likely collapse. But I would say that the ethnic Swedes have a good chance of replacing it with something else.
All they really need to do is stop paying welfare, which will happen naturally since they are way past the point where they could stop the decline.
>>
>>56686472
Because my country is full of idiots who think that because one guy did something and fucked up, anyone who tries it will also fuck up
>>
>>56686980
Kek.
I have to make a gif out of that one
>>
>>56676245
and this is former italian welfare minister, crying over retirements funds cuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1bZmwmQh7U

jesus christ they aren't even trying to hide their biological uncapability
Good for you Hillary is a butch lesbian, so with her twisted mind she should be a little bit stronger
>>
>>56687345
what about you hans? are you gonna make it?
>>
This is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen.
>>
>>56687424
I'm not sure. Right now I would say that the BRD will disappear, since there are still too many politicians who oppose any kind of restrictions and pretend that we can solve this somehow in the end, even though the system is already running on borrowed time.
I think our fate will decide itself in the coming months - it started to get freezing cold, so everyone will soon be forced to accept reality and then we will see if they still cling to their delusion or come to their senses.
>>
File: 1440997617899.jpg (20 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1440997617899.jpg
20 KB, 258x258
>>56676245
Jesus Christ what a pathetic people the swedes have become. Not even a world war could save you guys
>>
>>56676333
>America asking what happened to Europe

Is this a meme?
>>
>>56676245
>Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden cries when discussing the tightening of Sweden's immigration policy.

BBC is a poor excuse for an immigration policy. just how many black cocks does she need anyway?
>>
>>56687305
Not defending her but shes NOT the prime minister(its the fat fetal alcohol syndrome man). She's the party leader of the GREEN(zog) party which has 5% of the votes(just enough to get into government).
>>
>>56687345
I doubt the state will collapse. Bankrupcy, yes. Welfare part of our state will also collapse.

We're already heavily segregated. While Swedes love to preach multiculti on Facebook and condemning SD for moral points, we also would never dream of living next to them. Studies show that "Swedish flight" starts when schools and neighbourhoods have as little as 3% non-Europeans.

Our future is probably more akin to modern Brazil. Heavy segregation, no common social welfare - everyone fends for themselves, walled parks and gated communities.
>>
>>56679158
Borat reporting
>>
>>56687305
the guy on the right is swedens prime minister though

the woman is the leader of the environment party who are the junior partners of the government
they have 6.8% of the votes and they are a symbol for liberal immigration policies
>>
>>56684955
well written. I'm not familiar with zizek. I'll have to follow his work some time.
>>
>>56676245
>>
>>56687391
Except where communism is concerned apparently
>>
>>56687683
>>56687622

There may be hope left for you Swedebros
>>
>>56687345
>>56687424
I do Wonder what'll happen once Germany and Sweden can't afford to pay for these people's wellfare anymore.
At some point the cammel's back will break, you increasingly have a smaller amount of peopke as percentage of the population that have to pay for the elderly, the NEET, and now and extra 9000 regugees per day.

It baffles me how the left believes this is sustainable, like they're fucking counting on the ONE actual doctor or engenier to offset the cost of the other 8999 welfare seekers that came with him
>>
>>56687638
What about your police, firefighters and hospitals? I somehow feel like they could be struggling to fulfill their duties with so many additional people suddenly showing up at their doorsteps.
>>
>>56687739
our prime minister is a fucking idiot though. he clearly dosent want to do this either but has no choice.
>>
>>56676333
>90%
where did you go to school? the David Irving Centre of Statistic Inflation?
>>
Hope things get better for you swedes.

I love you guys.
>>
>>56677432
>I'm not too sure. Somehow Europeans were indoctrinated and their ethnic identity subverted, but it's hard to pinpoint when it began.
Are you just trying to fuck with me or something? You know perfectly well when it began, and who started it.
>>
>>56687739
>>56687305
Sweden's prime minister is a university dropout.

Not even joking...
>>
>>56684864
Literal brainwashing. If you don't question teachers or your education you end up cheering this shit on.

A problem is future teachers are lazy fucks who drink all day smoke weed and have some of the most liberal pro migration shit mindset there is. Teachers are trash people they have been like that for the past 40 years. So what you get is a curriculum in elementary and high school that reinforces a multicultural society as an ideal society and a better society. All the books point towards that all the messages in the media give off that message. While if you look close and ask yourself ''is this what I want for my country?'' the logical answer is always ''no''.

The curriculum enforces pro leftist views, and then the most leftist weed smoking morons typically follow a study to become teacher. Which results in just more of leftist views and a curriculum for elementary and high school that reinforces multicultural society as the ideal. The ministry of education also enforces this.

It's like reverse nationalism. 100 years ago it was normal to be very enthuastic about your own country and from education your culture was strongly reinforced with viewing others as lesser or worse. The Germans, French and English all did this. And it resulted in a very nationalistic mindset. The reverse is also true but then if you turn it into multiculturalism.
>>
>>56687704
Zizek is an airheaded self-important pseudo-intellectual who will never tell you something you do not already know.
BUT
Among the normal
There are some who say he is the chosen one
heir to the mantle of still-living Avram Noam Chomsky
And so by carefully reading Zizek
you may equip yourself
with camouflaged, mainstream-passable
red pills
Dude, don't look at me, Zizek said so.
>>
>>56687890
Nothing is wrong with our country you fucking dumb dumb. Why don't you look at your own mess instead of worrying about a meme
>>
File: 1447459428989.jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
1447459428989.jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>>56687812
Some police departments are openly and offically saying people to join what is essentially private militias or security firms.

There's no English translation, but if you're interested in reading what a woman who was told by the police they don't have time for her due to the migrant crisis and suburb crime then paste this article into an translator.
http://www(.)svd(.)se/nar-polisen-inte-langre-kan-skydda

The ambulance and firefighters already don't enter certain suburbs without armed guards anymore. Reports also that the hospitals and healthcare's ordinary tasks are under extreme strain and at risk of collapsing.
>>
>>56687898
The above sentence was unclear. It was indoctrination by the Jewish establishment but I was just unsure on when that indoctrination rose to prominence and began. I'm not too familiar with the history of Sweden.

I know that Sweden's mainstream media is entirely dictated by Jews, despite Jews representing even less than 1% of your population. Was it always that way?
>>
>>56685388
Celebrate by burning Stockholm to the ground.
>>
>>56688097
That does kind of sound like the state collapsing then though. I mean, if the state cannot fulfill its duties anymore, it more or less ceases to exist everywhere but on paper.

It's a bit like the German Reich, from a juristic point of view it still exists, it was never officially abolished and the BRD is not its successor.
Yet no one would go and tell you that the Reich is doing totally fine and didn't collapse at all.
>>
>>56685388
Predika, broder!
>>
File: lmaofamuknowit.jpg (38 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
lmaofamuknowit.jpg
38 KB, 640x472
>>56688087
>Nothing is wrong with our country
>>
>>56688087
>a meme

This issue has your politicians crying, pretty sure it's not a meme dude
>>
>>56678989
of course, based Maggie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
>>
>>56679158
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS
>>
>>56687890
Thanks. I actually feel more hopeful these days, because the taboos have in a years time shifted completely. I guess that's how consensus cultures work? The taboo of being critical of immigration was extreme. Now it's mostly gone, you hear people talk about it on the streets, in hotel lobbies, everywhere. All parties except three have now adopted SD-like politics. Completely unimaginable a year ago. Not even on the charts.
Maybe the new consensus taboo will be supporting open door policies? We can hope.

>>56688087
Eh.
>>
>>56688190
>I mean, if the state cannot fulfill its duties anymore, it more or less ceases to exist everywhere but on paper
No, you're right about that of course. I just meant that as a national state we're not going to implode into a no man's land warzone.
>>
>>56686980
haa she's still wearing the big scarf
>>
>>56683600
Goddamn, look at all those racists.
>>
>>56676245
Before anyone is permitted to vote in favor of allowing economic immigrants entry, they should a few months in the immigrants home country.
>>
>>56676245
Shhh shhh only dreams now.
>>
>>56688630
I doubt that would fix anything - they'd be send to cherry picked locations and afterwards they are even more adamant about letting them in because
>they only are like that because of the horrible conditions they live in!

Would be much more effective if you told them that if they want an illegal in their country, they have to take care of them. With zero support from the state.
>>
>>56676245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96R4Pcad5nA

Captain Sweden should have saved her.
>>
>>56676245
You have no idea how good it feels to see the Greens crash and burn like this.
I'm certain the immigration "stop" will turn out to be complete horseshit but at least this will hurt those Green Taliban immensely with their core voterbase which is just great.
>>
>>56682868
In truth, all those refugees should go to america, since all these decades of middle east disaster are the result of constant CIA agitation and funding by the military industrial complex.
>>
>>56684660
There were murders, but people took them seriously.

There's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handen_murders which resulted in renaming the local train station to keep people from being reminded of it.Though the name changed back in 2006.
>>
>>56685824
It's the ghost of Hitler past. It's a warning to the world of what happens when you let the jews invade and take control of your government, your banking system, your media, your school system, and many aspects of your culture.
>>
>>56689149
They won't come here. No free healthcare.
>>
>>56686740
Not really. Look at Japan. It stayed insular and it is doing well for itself.
>>
>>56683883
Interesting, although they're hardly alone in having done this. Eugenics was accepted as respectable, mainstream scientific thinking not so very long ago. The US and UK both practised forced or strongly encouraged sterilisations, with the US continuing into the early 1970's. Of course mainstream sources usually only talk about those evil Nazis doing it.
>>
>>56676333
It's about women with power
>>
>>56679383
>That flag.
MAH WIIFE
>>
>>56683333
Checked and seconded.
>>
>>56685586
>If sweden can, literally every country on the planet can be saved.
Even Germany?
>>
>>56684955

Absolutely subversive
>>
>>56690784
Correction: every country except Germany
>>
>>56688087
H-he's serious.

Seriously keked.
>>
File: 1446592515257.jpg (43 KB, 422x632) Image search: [Google]
1446592515257.jpg
43 KB, 422x632
>>56688087
>>
>>56689985
That and we're not pussies and have guns to defend ourselves so they can't rape our women and children.
>>
File: 1448083369441.gif (859 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
1448083369441.gif
859 KB, 400x412
>>56688087
>>
File: tbDwOso.png (23 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
tbDwOso.png
23 KB, 575x544
>>56688087
>pls don't take away my BBC
>I NEED IT
>>
>>56688087
Would you happen to be raised in a white-majority inner city suburb like the rest of all politicians here?
>>
>>56685388
>Sweden has always been the country that peddles between extremes.
So from "Humanistic" liberal "paradise" to an islamic dictatorship?
>>
>>56687704
Zizek is a mega-leftie, albeit kinda red-pilled on SJWs. It's fun to listen to him ramble about philosophy and hollywood movies, though.
>>
File: 1446524323472.png (176 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1446524323472.png
176 KB, 438x420
>>56691801
>inner city suburb
>inner city
>suburb
>>
>>56676245
she is crying because she has to admit that she ius wrong and now she is forced to WORK one goddamn day in her life.

>leftist horror

screw the people who have been raped or killed because of my actions. FEEL SORRY FOR ME!
>>
>>56686980
kek
>>
>>56679077
Kek
>>
>>56676245
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE RESTRICTION IS A POLITICAL DISTRACTION

>The new, stricter Swedish asylum policy, will be in place for the next three years. Refugees who arrived in Sweden on their own, and not through the official EU relocation plan that distributed tens of thousands of refugees this fall, will receive temporary residence permits, but likely not asylum.

When asked about the decision to restrict any migrants
>“This is a terrible decision,” Romson reportedly admitted to reporters after the announcement.
>But quitting the government would have made a bad situation even worse, she added.
>>
>>56692336
>UN official in Stockholm, who asked not to be named, commented: “The last bastion of humanitarianism has fallen.”

>Sweden had been “a light in the darkness this autumn”, said the Left party leader, Jonas Sjöstedt, “but today the light was extinguished”. “Most refugees do not have identity documents, so now they cannot even get to the border and seek asylum,” he added.

Temporary residence permits will be granted to all refugees apart from those relocated to Sweden under the EU’s quota scheme and families with children and unaccompanied children who have already arrived.
>>
>House is being sold
>Land agent comes to show people through
>She's Swedish
>Her and I start talking
>"Was there much of a culture shock moving to New Zealand?"
>She says Kiwis are "so carefree" (or something, forgot the exact phrase)
>Long story short she mentions she was back in Sweden to visit her family recently and it's changed heaps
>I say a few things, implying I know what she means
>tfw the tall blonde haired, blue eyes Swedish woman knew she was perfectly fine to say what she wanted to the brown hair, dark haired Kiwi manlet
>>
>>56687560
Hate to use the liberal catchphrase but damn believe me when i say were not all like this. Most are though unfortunatily.. My coworker thinks im a closet racist cause i said burkas look like shit.. Actually nevermind, were fucked.
>>
>>56687812
Actually this is already happening.ambulances and firefighters arent allowed to respond to calls in shitskin areas without police accompaning them since theyre throwing rocks at them and shit. Literally biting the hand that feeds then. Smh senpai
>>
>>56688131
Nono, burn malmö. More nignogs there.
>>
>>56676245
leftists acting like whiney children, what a fucking surprise

it's amazing someone like this is in position of power, someone wake me from this nightmare
>>
>>56685358

Just find statistics on Mudslimes instead. Very simple solution.
>>
>>56692446
>i know what she means
wtf did she mean?
>>
>>56685824
top kek
>>
>>56676333
you happened you sub-human scum, you vile mongrels killed off the motherland in WW2 remember?
>>
>>56679158
VERY NICE
>>
>>56693869
All the immigrants and stuff.

I wish I could recall exactly what she said but it was quite interesting, the first Swede I ever meet and we almost instantly start talking about how Sweden is changing.

I think she actually said "It's not the Sweden I grew up in".
>>
>>56688190
>I mean, if the state cannot fulfill its duties anymore, it more or less ceases to exist everywhere but on paper.

Swedes will continue to put their trust in the state, even though it exists in name only. It's the culmination of nigh a century of socialist indoctrination. We're not mentally equipped to deal with our institutions betraying us.

Kebab, on the other hand, are, and as the world's opportunists par excellence they will attempt to benefit.

So it's down to the "white men snap hard" maymay. Else, we're going down.
>>
>>56690267
after study it was found sweden was #1. we're all clear that sweden is an all or nothing country
>>
>>56676333

It's a pagan nation.
>>
>>56688127
Olof Palme was elected in 1969. That's pretty much unanimously agreed to be the start of it.
>>
>>56693506
> throwing rocks at ambulances and firefighters
You should just permanently blockade those areas. Nobody goes in, nobody comes out (alive). Eventually all refugees die.
>>
File: SVER.jpg (63 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
SVER.jpg
63 KB, 600x386
>>56676245

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

I <3 u Sweden.Can I come too?
>>
>>56694278
No.
>>
You shouldnt be alowed to be a politician as long as you dont have a stiff upper lip.
>>
File: 1445927130172.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1445927130172.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
This is the best day of my life
>>
>>56694278
Ne možeš, nisi dovoljno crn :^)
>>
>>56686980
crocodile tears

The only tears women know
>>
Wheres that Swedish "Anglo-Zionist's want to destroy the world" poster?
>>
File: kart.jpg (89 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kart.jpg
89 KB, 400x300
>>56694392

At least my people have excellent integration rate.I would be a good Swed.
>>
>>56691801
>inner city
>white-majority
That's not how it works here, friend.
>>
I don't believe
Sweden
meme
For me are
mostly
Faggot from USA
Niggers from USA
using
Sweden
for
Projection
Fetishes
hatred

But
USA is
the shithole
anti-white
faggot
country

Sorry

Also, all nigger shit, anti-white shit
was invented
on USA

World have
USA
Libtard
Anti-white
globalist
influence

Even
Dumb Europeans
in their own
native
continent
copy
Anti-white
Libtard
USA
garbage
>>
>>56691801
>Inner city suburb
wut
>>
fuck her. she and her family dont have to live in the suburb and deal with all of this shit like us normal citizens do. shes just living in her Swedish neighborhood and have her children go in a all Swedish school enjoying all the pizza and kebab they buy every few Friday night our so.
>>
>>56694506

No, you don't even 20 years later only 70% of bosniaks have work here and you are giant net loss profit for Sweden.

Fuck you, also your expats are criminals who associate with niggers.
>>
>>56677756
No they can't. It's too late.
>>
>>56694684

>70% of bosniaks have work here

Fuck that's bad. All the ex-yu in Australia do way better than that.
>>
>>56694741

The other ex-yu do better then bosniaks though, bosniaks are nigger-tier.
>>
File: crni.jpg (92 KB, 544x374) Image search: [Google]
crni.jpg
92 KB, 544x374
>>56694448

It seems so...
>>
>>56694626
>Even
>Dumb Europeans
>in their own
>native
>continent
>copy
>Anti-white
>Libtard
>USA
>garbage
This.
Pretty much every Sweden yes thing adopted in this country comes from American universities/colleges.
Now they are even starting to talk about trigger warnngs.
This was litteraly unheard off if we go back one year.
>>
>>56677756
It's never too late... But they would need to take drastic actions (not just 'close the door a little bit') which they'll never do.

Hope COMMONYEAR figures this shit out before it happens here too. Most likely not.
>>
>>56694741
Bosniaks are the best integrating group btw. Immigrants in general have 50% employment rates. Somalis less than 20%.

So yeah Sweden is fucked.
>>
File: fu.jpg (67 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
67 KB, 400x388
>>56694684
>>56694778

Still better than Serbs and Albanians who just rob you,steal from you and sell drugs to your kids.
>>
>>56694861

Yeah, most shitty libtard ideas I've seen spouted around here have originated from the US. I've seen people try miserably to shoe-horn the idea of gender being a social construct and not the same thing as sex into the Swedish language which is difficult because we only have one word for it "kön". Sweden might be very susceptible and quick to adopt these ideas but they mostly originate from your shithole, you silly yanks.
>>
File: 1448330099282.jpg (432 KB, 1271x850) Image search: [Google]
1448330099282.jpg
432 KB, 1271x850
>>56694785
Post the international HD remaster™ ver. senpai.
>>
>>56687725
>implying Communism has only fucked up once and not every single time
>>
>>56694943

If Sweden had a proper criteria for who they allow in then the immigrants would be more productive. Somalis in America do better than Somalis in Sweden because of that. Pretty much all African immigrants in America do better than African-Americans because they choose the best possible immigrants to enter. They earn more, study more, go to better colleges, graduate in greater numbers, commit less crime etc than African-Americans do.
>>
File: k-bigpic.gif (2 MB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
k-bigpic.gif
2 MB, 970x546
>>56694861
> 2015
> sweden passes trigger warning law
> 2-5 years prison for triggering somebody
>>
File: 1423627961600.jpg (53 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1423627961600.jpg
53 KB, 389x366
>>56676245
Female voters and politicians have destroyed the west. It's over.
>>
>>56695167
We changed the rules for family reunification because of the Somalians. Now they have to get a 33% employment rate.
>>
>>56695076

Lol.I didn't know that Montenegrins version of "Protocols of Zion" is translated in English.
>>
>>56694861
>Olof Palme was "inspired" by his time at an american college
>>
>>56691916
>>56694566
>>56694644
Meant "inner city/suburb" -_-
>>
File: 1355371356032.gif (593 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1355371356032.gif
593 KB, 320x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>56695407
Yeah because olof palme was big on identity politics.
>>
File: 1446505318435.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446505318435.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>56688087
>Nothing is wrong with our country you fucking
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

go fuck imported negroe you cunt.
>>
Whenever a country experiences sustained, universal success over a long period of time it warps peoples' minds and they inevitably destroy their own country from within. They look so hard to find problems that they create them themselves.

It's happened to every successful nation in all of history. It WAS happening to America but then Yurop decided to lead the kek train so we'll be kings for another 100 years.
>>
>>56676245

how indoctrinated can she be, those weren't even fake waterworks

she must really think they were making an impact on global poverty or some shit
>>
>>56691330

Niggers rape your women every day, dumbass.
>>
This is why Al-Islam does not recommend women being in positions of power, or policy-making, as they are very emotional, and will often put feelings of emotion, over the rational feelings

Takbir, Inshallah Sweden will be liberated by this form of weak rule, by the Soldiers of Allah
>>
>>56681421
The Social Democrats usually go by "S".
>>
>>56676245
Deputy prime minister of sweden in this case means jack shit and is just a meme title.
If the prime minister is unable to preform his duties for some reason that responsibility would fall on ANOTHER deputy prime minister, "statsministerns ställfördträdare" and not the retarded green you can see bawwing there.
However, our clusterfuck of a government has neglected to appoint the real deputy prime minister so the minister with more experience of acctualy being in government position is statsministern ställföreträdare until the gubernment gets their shit togehter.
>>
>>56684092
This is why I'm skeptical of government-backed eugenics. It would be no more immune from the law of unintended consequences than the left attempts at social engineering.
>>
File: photo.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>56684092
>i say we sure could need some burly aggressive young men right about now

Don't worry, they're stampeding our borders yelling "WASSUP, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!"
>>
So yeah... I want to leave sweden.. This country is going to hell and there is no stopping it now... Any recommendations?
>>
>>56698455
then go you traitor
>>
>>56676245
She looks like a massive coalburner if ever I've seen one.
>>
>>56698455
How about we form a government in exile in hungary?
>>
*poof*
>>
>>56698455
Canada is a nice place. We suffer the same fate as Sweden, but our country is founded on multiculturalism and immigration from the start so we never developed a culture to begin with. We have nothing to be destroyed by multiculturalism. It's like an empty canvas completely devoid of tradition or culture where you can just live quietly and comfy and smoke weed.
>>
>>56683603
this happened in Denmark, when our socialist party was for stricter immigration control, our right parties had to become even stricter.
>>
meh.. to much in crossfire of refugees.. we need something out of the way.. iceland?
>>
>>56696157
I do legitimatelly Wonder how many people in government are useing Sweden as the canary in the coalmine for thise failed multiculturalism experiment
>>
>>56698653
That sounded both great and sad at the same time.. xD
>>
>>56698678
Iceland is safe, but imagine having to import literally everything except wool and small horses. That's not a great place to be if society collapses.
>>
>>56698455
Only cowards leave. Stay and try to reform your country. This problem is not something you can escape by moving. The US is experiencing an introduction of migrants. If Sweden carries on, the same type of methodology for introducing migrants will be applied to other countries at a later date.
>>
File: sjw tears.webm (2 MB, 1052x1052) Image search: [Google]
sjw tears.webm
2 MB, 1052x1052
beautiful
>>
>>56698738
Great and sad at the same time describes my country perfectly I would say. Every one get's a long pretty much because we have no conflicting cultures, but that also make's it sad that we never had the chance to develop a culture. Over all though it's a place you can live quietly and in peace and le dude weed will give us weed.

Also we have the most beautiful nature on the entire planet, so if you're into that it is the best place. Nothing can rival the natural beauty found here.
>>
>>56698926
Well we have to become great at farming! Import some stock and become self sufficient! Then when the great collapse comes we will survive!
>>
>>56698991
The problem is that we who want to fix things are in a minority and will get hunted down as "racists" just because we see that the current path sweden is on will not hold forever..

Then again.. im not that good at revolutions...
>>
>>56698926
>fucktons of termal heating to use inagriculture and whatnot
Seems like a pretty good place to be when it happens desu
>>
>>56683883
we were pretty much Germany little edition before Palme. Sweden just didn't suffer from Versailles treaty
>>
Question, are swedes that are in support of getting keked by kebabs directly affected by them or are they off in the hills milking cows and picking flowers thinking everything is okay?
>>
>>56699499

I don't know about the average citizen but it's been shown numerous times before that the majority of pro-immigration politicians live in majority white suburbs away from the immigrant ghettos.
>>
>>56699499
The support is decreasing every single day. Most people have realized that we have simply been too nice over the years and it has come back to bite us in the ass. This is one of the reasons the Sweden Democrats are the fastest growing party over here. I mean, shit, these guys weren't even in the parlament before 2010 and now the polls are clearly showing that they have the most support of all the parties currently in.
>>
File: 1443621505555.jpg (212 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1443621505555.jpg
212 KB, 780x780
>>56676245
the inside of women's skulls is where important ideas go to die

women try to make themselves in a position to veto or stall ideas or actions

the most based women of all time merely managed to let those ideas wash over her but not veto them but advocate them, margaret thatcher, ayn rand.

all the solutions to solve the western world are always present, they've been put forwards over and over again by men at every organizational level

but women's neuronal mass serves as a sponge, a black hole from which good ideas never re-emerge from

problem is a good idea now is to not have women like this in close proximity to the areas most in need of reform. you think the right decision is going to be made in the presence of women? the interior of women's skulls is where all good ideas go to die in the west.
>>
>>56698653
i dont want to be thrown in jail for not agreeing with feminists.
>>
File: but why.webm (3 MB, 994x560) Image search: [Google]
but why.webm
3 MB, 994x560
today one other economist calculated the cost of refugees for germany

in contrary to politicians believe that every refugee will benefit the economy he also calculated 17bio €/year ... in a best case scenario (oder economist say it's around 20bio€/year)

so i got lied to again and my mood seemed to sadden but then i saw this thread and i knew there is still one country that's worse than my cUck-country
>>
>>56699661
Assuming they become elected, what will they do?

A big question though, why are you people waiting for support from a political party to do something about it?

Why not just go hunting?
>>
>>56699499
>go to Malmö
>subhumans as far as the eye can see
>throw up and go back home
>the only none-white I can see is the occasional gypsy freezing to death
>>
>>56682076
Stop it. How dare you advertise violence against women.
>>
>>56699963

that webm with sound

>>>/wsg/838043
>>
>>56699940
That's only in Toronto. The good news is Canada is huge, I live in the most conservative part of Canada which is about 3500km away
>>
File: stefan byt 2.jpg (136 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
stefan byt 2.jpg
136 KB, 2048x1366
A picture from last year's elections.

>Change (the) Government!
>>
>>56676333
I honestly think the second world war broke our brains.

It's been a downward spiral ever since 1945.
>>
>>56700143
Even out of sight they still consume your country.
>>
>>56698653

>founded on multiculturalism

Yeah all those Chinese and Indians who colonised Quebec...
>>
>>56697757
>If the prime minister is unable to preform his duties for some reason that responsibility would fall on ANOTHER deputy prime minister, "statsministerns ställfördträdare" and not the retarded green you can see bawwing there.
That was great.
Löfven goes sick and the Greens are utterly baffled then assmad as all hell when even S isn't crazy enough to make a Green fuckwit like Romson temporary PM despite her post being technically around for that.
>>
>>56700126
>Assuming they become elected, what will they do?
Stop immigration entirely and deport any immigrant who commits a crime once here.
>>
>>56700466
Does that even fix the problem?
I'm sure they multiply quicker than you could deport them...
>>
>>56700588
It stops the inflow.
And really that's just the start for dealing with this shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.