[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I can speak for all Americans, east and west, when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25
File: american_soldier_salute.jpg (53 KB, 960x569) Image search: [Google]
american_soldier_salute.jpg
53 KB, 960x569
I think I can speak for all Americans, east and west, when I say we stand with you Turkey. Good luck, we're all counting on you.
>>
File: 1447615216897.gif (675 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447615216897.gif
675 KB, 400x400
Putin > Obama desu senpai
>>
>>56598192

Fuck that terrorist supporting shit. I back Putin.
>>
Russia won't do shit to Turkey and the Turks knew it. They basically embarrassed Putin.

Turkey played this perfectly and confirmed for having the biggest balls in NATO.
>>
fuck off libtard
>>
>>56598192
You do not you fucking kebab lover.
Do us a favor and remove yourself from here immediately. We should stand with Russia on this and let Turkey suffer the consequences.
>>
>>56598192

>I can speak for all Americans
>we stand with you Turkey

No.
>>
>>56598192
diaf
>>
What a kek
>>
jesus christ where have all you cunts come from?

is this an /lgbt/ raid?
>>
I'm counting on them to die like the spicy tandoori chicken kebabs they are.
>>
Bump because I'm a bit of a cunt
>>
File: fullartard.jpg (120 KB, 970x660) Image search: [Google]
fullartard.jpg
120 KB, 970x660
>>56598192
Fuck off you kebab sucking asshole spreader
>>
>>56598192
Cyka blyat
>>
You don't speak for me, shitskin lover
>>
>>56598192
>this fucking retarded ass boomer seriously thinks people even want him to continue living let alone agree with this entirely outrageously facetious claim
i can't wait for your entire kind to die out, you filthy cancer, you lot are literally killing america.
>>
If we go to war over this shit then we're going to enter into a civil war before we actually go over there. A Russian funded far right faction will fight against Obama's army of liberals and whatever traitors don't leave the military to join the far right.
>>
>>56598192
Russia will roast Turkey, scorched earth.
>>
You dont speak for me in the least

>2/10, got a response
>>
>Russian jet hit over Syria

Fuck Turkey, fuck all muslim pigs. Expel the savages from NATO.
>>
>>56598192
Cyкa Блять!!!
>>
File: 1435468553287.jpg (515 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435468553287.jpg
515 KB, 900x900
>>56598192
Fuck that. Remove Kebab.
>>
>>56598192

So you stand with Israel and Saudi Arabia?
>>
File: thefire.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thefire.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>56598428
>>56598323
>>56598461
>>56598520
>>56598589
>>56598613
>>56598627
>>56598638
Proof that the majority of people can see through NATO's bulshit.
>>
I will fight Chinese, Koreans, and mudshits.

Not Russians. If I get deployed to the Russian front during ww3 instead of the Pacific or European Muslim insurgency, I will just desert
>>
Why are they shilling Turkey so hard? Is this an op? Or are they just laughing because of how worked up /pol/ gets
>>
Russian fighter breached foreign airspace after receiving multiple warnings. Got shot down. Even Putin knows he's in the wrong. Turks aren't soft keks like the EU who will let this shit go on forever.
>>
>>56598680
>dat fantasy
Republicans are the ones talking all that incendiary shit about russia every week
>>
File: rafi alam.jpg (18 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
rafi alam.jpg
18 KB, 292x292
We should support Turkey more. Don't forget they're taking a lot of refugees from the Assad regime
>>
>>56598192
>I think I can speak for all Americans

STFU...you speak for nobody but your redneck little ass.
>>
>>56598364
Which side does a liberal choose in this case? Turkey isn't exactly the kind of country who will oppose Russia on social issues
>>
YOU ARE DOING GOD'S WORK TURKEY

NEVER TRUST A RUSSIAN
>>
>>56598846
the aircraft was in turkish airspace for about 60 seconds you kabablover

fuck turkey i really hope america backs the right people this time, eventhough ill most likely be disappointed
>>
File: uDQW70b.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
uDQW70b.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>56598192
I don't stand with Turkey as long as they support terrorist groups.

I support bombing the fuck out of terrorist groups, including their mosques and their children.

America supports you, Russia.
>>
>>56598192
I stand with Putin.

Fuck that kid who stole my wallet in Istanbul.
>>
>>56598192
Fuck off you shill. I bet you voted for obooga. True Americans stand with those who fight against terrorism. True Americans never side with mudslimes, no matter what.
>>
>>56598192
No, fuck those mudslimes. They are trying to provoke Russia. I hope they get fucked. Turkey is not worth a single American life. The only real allies we have are the Core Nato members like Canada, UK, France, and Germany. Fuck off with the Turk shilling.
>>
File: ayyy.png (84 KB, 894x840) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
84 KB, 894x840
>>56598805
I think more than half of the military would desert if they had to fight Russia.
With the internet we can see through the lies and manipulations of politicians.
I'm afraid they'd use nuclear weapons if it came to a confrontation. Then it would be fun to be back in the stone age where a small cut would get infected and kill you.
>>
Expel t*rkshits from NATO tbqh
>>
I will stand by turkshits when they give Constaninople back to Greece, until then Russia can have its way with them
>>
I stand with Putin on this one. But if he bombs the kebabs where will they flee to? Gold ol' Germany. Fuck
>>
>>56598866
Elderly baby boomers are irrelevant. That's why I said far right and not Republicans. Republicans aren't even on the right anymore, they're some of the most kucked traitors in the country.

The people on the right within this generation are completely detached from the previous generation and that's why there's such a huge divide when you look at Trump and the rest of the GOP. Trump resonates with young voters on the right while every other candidate is fucking repulsive to this same group.

We're not boomers, most of us aren't evangelical Christians, and so we didn't inherit their insane love for Israel. Israel has no particularly special status in the eyes of the young people on the right. This means that all of that "THE FIRST THING I'LL DO IF I'M ELECTED IS CALL BIBI NETANYAHU" bullshit just falls on deaf ears if you're younger than 40.
>>
>>56599280
This fám
>>
>>56599169
>I think more than half of the military would desert if they had to fight Russia.

This, if it was a pre-emptive strike.

If Russia decides to start the big one, you'd see a big nationalistic push.
>>
>>56598686
Sounds delicious.
>>
Threadly reminder that russia upholds western values and the interest of white people far more than turkey.

All of these "I support turkey" posts are just schlomo trying to divide and conquer the white man.

If we side with turkey america is on the wrong side of history AGAIN. Remember WWII.
>>
No you don't. I hope Russia nukes the terrorist supporting terrorists.

GOOD LUCK RUSSIA
GOOD LUCK IRAN
GOOD LUCK ASSAD
>>
>>56599169
Russia may prove to be a better partner than an enemy, if we stopped antagonizing them, the problem stems from our approach to Russia after the fall of the USSR, understandably, we were hesitant to trust the former commies. But we used to distrust and hate the british, and now they are one of our closest and most powerful allies.
>>
>>56598192
fuck Turkey
>>
>>56598192
cant tell if this is bait or you're just retarded.
>>
>>56598192
Yeah, thank you muslim Erdogan cocksuckers for dragging us right into WW3 with your sandnigger-macho-bullshit.

This made clear that those turkish animals are no humans but testosterone controlled monkeys.
>>
>>56599280
I second this motion.
>>
Turkey has always been there for us though guys
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
>>56599349
>Elderly baby boomers are irrelevant.

Yeah they are just running every single goddamn thing in the USA. No, wait, you have control of this keen image board and reddit. You go senpai.
>>
>>56599564
I hate the rooskies as much as the other one but this time it was just fucking dumb to pull the trigger. And people defending turkey in this case didnt unterstand anything. Its about fighting mudslimes, thats the #1 priority target. After thats accomplished, we can go back fucking up rooskies.
>>
>>56598326

Putin could do something just not directly. Are there any rebel factions in Turkey at all that can use weapons?
>>
I just want SJW millenials drafted and put immediately on the front lines to try and discuss feelings with front line mudslimes
>>
>>56598192
I stand with putin desu
>>
>>56599462
>listing all the shit tier anti-democracy third-world leaders who kill their own people for speaking their mind

>good luck

You have no idea how good you have it in America. Your forefathers would spit on you, wannabe Commie.
>>
>>56598192
Wreck the muslim ass holes putin!
>>
>>56599728
Everyone in the region is pretty well armed to the teeth, anyone who isn't is on a refugee boat to Europ.
>>
>>56598192
Fuck off asshole

Go get em Putin, real Americans stand on the side of justice and righteousness. Nuke these greasy hamdullahs
>>
>>56599688
They're irrelevant because they're obviously well beyond fighting age and (thankfully) most of them will be dead within the next two decades. If the boomers tell us to kill Russians to satisfy their love for Israel then millennials are going to tell them to fuck off and you will see mass desertion.
>>
Fuck turkey die. We stand with Russia
>>
>>56598192
I just post to tell you I smelt the bait from here
>>
nope sorry OP is a SJW faggot false flagging as a patriot. no red blooded america would stand in the way of kebab removal

i repeat turkey can gofuckitself
>>
>>56598192
I support Putin. Greece, the balkans and eastern bloc support Putin. Long Live our Emperor.
>>
File: Strom Thurmond.jpg (35 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
Strom Thurmond.jpg
35 KB, 948x948
>>56599862
You have always done whatever the old people running this country have told you.

>most of them will be dead within the next two decades
Oh well then, in 20 years you will be free, congrats. Get back to me then.
>>
We were just protecting our borders and Turkmens so we didnt take that plane down because it was hunting Isıs we Shot it down because he was violating our border we warned him for more than 10 times
>>
>>56598192
This shit doesn't even make any sense. Russia is trying to rid Syria of ISIS which is the main cause of refugee resettlement to Turkey.

Is there a reason not to provide the Russians safe passage over your country to shell terrorists?
>>
>>56599980
Build mosque
>>
>>56598805
Then don't join then, fucking Jody.
>>
>>56599721
>I hate the rooskies as much as the other one but this time it was just fucking dumb to pull the trigger. And people defending turkey in this case didnt unterstand anything. Its about fighting mudslimes, thats the #1 priority target. >After thats accomplished, we can go back fucking up rooskies.

Reasoning like this is why Germany was once a strong, powerful nation. Sad to see it change. The world will miss you.
>>
>>56599980
>Muslim country pissed we don't support Muslims

Big fucking shocker.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>56598192
Fuck you, no

t. U.S. Military
>>
Yeah, so the US is backing a coup.

Russia is trying to prevent the coup.
>>
>>56599980
so says the pedoturk
i can see you fiddling little children from here you dumbass anti white kebab.
remove yourself you filthy bloodsucking shitskin.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1658x996
reminder that russia upholds western values and the interest of white people far more than turkey.

All of these "I support turkey" posts are just schlomo trying to divide and conquer the white man.

If we side with turkey america is on the wrong side of history AGAIN. Remember WWII.
>>
What? No, fuck that. Remove kebab.
>>
>>56600022
Good morning sunshine.

The US, EU and NATO created, supports, finances and arms ISIS, and have been doing so for years.
>>
>>56600065
Dont be sad, I'm gonna fuck off here when things start to get real ugly.

And yeah, germany is pretty much fucked forever.
>>
File: Newtster.jpg (56 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Newtster.jpg
56 KB, 402x402
>>56600022
Russia is spending almost all of it's efforts defending Assad's old neighborhood from Syrian rebels, not bombing ISIS. They were flying around Turkish airspace at least 100km from any ISIS positions.

They thought the multi-faction conflict going on over there would write them a blank check to bomb whoever they liked wherever they liked, and Edrogan corrected them on this.
>>
>>56600000
>>
>>56599980
The ETERNAL ANGLO has the blood of millions of aryans on ITS hands!
>>
>>56598192
Obligatory you do not speak for all Americans post. The Turkish government is probably just as evil as ISIS.
>>
>>56598192
shut the fuck up, ahmed, you turko-muslim shill
>>
>>56600236
Fuck off anti-white.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU SUPPORT THE US, EU OR NATO, YOU'RE AN ANTI-WHITE.
>>
Putin or bust, faggot
>>
>>56600107
Turkish coup? Like in all the other destabilized Arab nations? That would mean Turkey will be the next Syria.
>>
File: 1366951569122.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
1366951569122.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>56600155
>reminder that russia upholds western values and the interest of white people

Oh Jesus Christ, we have reached Full Retard.
Russia is a country filled with 20 million rapidly reproducing Muslims and a shit ton of rapidly dying off garbage slavs. You have clearly spent too much time on /pol/'s echo chamber.
>>
>>56600332
You have no say on anti-white

You pay a price for not being a NATO member. That is backstabbing even your closest allies when push comes to shove.
>>
>>56600487
HAHAHAH WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK?

Holy shit, balt motherfucking retards, ONCE AGAIN, you are all fucking retarded.

NATO is 100% anti-white, anyone who says otherwise is completely bluepilled and/or a shill
>>
File: nato_bases.jpg (94 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
nato_bases.jpg
94 KB, 960x678
>nato is pro-white
>i p-promise
Holy shit, fucking CIA. Fuck off
>>
>>56599980

>you guys, siding with white people against Turks is anti-white!

Could you have done anything that more obviously outed you as the Jew we know you are?
>>
>>56600564
This guy is either a Retard Singularity or attempting to cartoonishly embody the dumber aspects of /pol/ as a whole.

Seriously, are you 10?
>>
File: Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>>56598192

Turkey is fucked. They deserve it. And Obama should give them a spank for stirring shit up. But he wont.

The whole world gives Putin and russia respect for a reason. He does not beg! he does not ask!
He takes!! And even sand nigger leaders respect him more than Obama.

And he wont announce. He will just punish Turkey into getting on its knees for its mistake.

You dont fuck with the Putin.

And USA wont defend Turkey. Obama wont do anything against Putin.

Turkey is so afraid they called NATO right after begging to be taken care of and a meeting.

They know they poked the bear. And i stand with the bear. Putin is the only mofo ISIS respects bc of fear.
>>
>>56600214

No they don't you fucking retard. They funded the Iraqi army and the FSA, both of whom were composed primarily of fucking cowards who defected.
>>
File: gorb.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gorb.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>56598192
>Not wanting Rusko-American relationships
>>
>>56600649
>NATO is not anti-white
>I PROMISE PLEASE WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME
Fuck off anti-white, go suck Emperor Obamas dick, filthy race traitor.
>>
>>56600661
>No they don't you fucking retard.
Hello CIA.
>>
Fuck the t*rkroaches. Their disgusting government supports isis and funds the """"""moderate"""""""" syrian rebels. I pray that russia nukes the shit out of them and in an ideal world without obongo, we would support russia in doing that.

Kick them out of nato.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (220 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
220 KB, 1200x798
>>56600660
Is this going to be your new daily dose copypasta?

Edrogan just fucked with the Putin.

Let's see this low-tier bully do something about it besides piss and moan on State Television.
>>
>>56600002
>You have always done whatever the old people running this country have told you.
Since when? Most boomers hate their own children because tons of millennials refuse to work/only work part time and then leech off their boomer parents, Obama hates millennials because we told him to fuck off and barely any young people signed up for his shitty obamacare even though he kept begging us to, etc. The hatred that millennials have for boomers is enormous and the same is true for the hatred that boomers have for millennials. There is no other generation that is so eager to essentially chain their parents to them and laugh while they leech off of them.

The millennials have completely dropped the ball, we just don't work, and this is a nightmare for the boomers. Half of the millennials are just lazy leeches and the other half are building up tons of debt from college, getting some useless degree while they learn about safe spaces and trigger warnings, and then running back to their parent's home to leech off of them since they can't get a job.

Millennials are like little baby vampires that are latching onto their own parents and boomers despise us for it. It's Gen X that does whatever its told and is a good little worker bee for the boomers. We're the stubborn and lazy bastards that do nothing and refuse to leave the nest until we've sucked everything out of our own parents.
>>
>>56601044
No one in this thread cares about your autistic anti-boomer rant. Go make a thread about it.
>>
i hope turkey gets raped as fuck! Damn musel
>>
>>56598192
Why the fuck would I support terrorists shooting down a Russian fighter jet?
>>
File: fvxuTYc.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fvxuTYc.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>56601119
Go back to sucking off your boomer masters, Gen X.

I'll be here crashing the economy with the rest of the millennials.
>>
>>56598192
go fuck yourself. I don't stand with an islam ridden shithole that provokes attacks with big guys and then goes and hides behind his big brother
>>
>>56599980
coming from a soon to be extinct t*rk
>>
>>56601044
I'm part of generation x. I'm at the very tip of when all this shit started, raised by an insane bitch who made false accusations for child support money at the recommendation of her strong feminist sister, then went on to neglect and fail to plan for a child who then grew into a 28 year old lazy piece of shit with a general dislike for people and the outdoors and who doesn't work because I don't want to feed the machine that created me
>>
>>56602995
>28yo
>generation X
You're a millennial.
>>
>>56598192
>http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/559570
I don't stand if you, fucking queer.
>>
>>56602289
ya you do enjoy the collaboration asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
You amerishitheads are incurably stupid. Who the FUCK lets mudslimes in an ANTI FUCKING TERRORIST ALLIANCE? Of course terrorists will defend other terrorists. My great great parents died killing kebabs just so now my fellow country people have to die for them?
This is fucking bullshit. Retarded subhuman towelheads should deal with russia on their own for the shit they've done.
>>
>>56598192

You don't speak for me fampie. I want my Turkey roasted this Thanksgiving. To quote Trumpenstien: "It will be terrific."
>>
>>56598192

>I think I can speak for all Americans, east and west, when I say we stand with you Turkey.

You don't speak for shit faggot. Go troll elsewhere
>>
>>56603302
well, that works too I guess.
>>
russiaphiles are traitors

Russia does not stand for western values, hating fags and beating up immigrants arent the core values that made the west great

The rights/values that did make the west great are dimimished in russia.

You are extremely simple minded if you support russia because they play into fantasies that you are too cowardly to commit[fag/immigrant beating]. They only do those things because they have mong blood and mong brains.

There are more important things to worry about than some fags and better ways to deal with immigrants.
>>
Well you're wrong! Lol

Russia will always be the terrifying grizzly bear of testosterone.
>>
>>56600102
nigger get back to CQ and make sure CSM doesn't fuck your shit up for walking on the grass. You love the big green weenie and being nut to butt.
>>
File: Gargajew.jpg (93 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gargajew.jpg
93 KB, 1200x1200
American stirring up shit all over the world and pretending in every thread that it's somebody else's fault.
>>
>>56598192
Nah, you don't. I'm deployed out here and literally everyone on base is furious with Turkey.
>>
Don't we talk about DEUS VULT and removing kebab on here all the time? Where the fuck did you shills slither in from? I'd defend a goddamn piece of driftwood over a fucking Turk.
>>
>>56599980
Shut up with this forced meme you stupid kraut
>>
>>56607208
What is the general morale of the troops? If SHTF with Russia, how many are going to desert? Srs.
>>
>>56598192
No dice, Ahmed
>>
>>56598192
Cant wait to see russia baste and stuff those assholes. Happy Thanksgiving you kebab fucks!
>>
>>56598192
Fuck off. Turkey is full of nothing but shitskin terrorist asswipes. I hope Obama gets impeached and deported there.
>>
>>56607471
General morale is average out here. However, when I went to get chow, they had Fox and Sky news on and they were talking about the Russian jet. I could hear people at all the tables around me saying shit like, "Fuck dude its gonna be WWIII" and everyone pretty pissed at Turkey. We have an Air Base there and I wouldn't doubt if Incirlik starts sending some of their planes out here to escape the incoming nukes.
>>
File: putintrust.jpg (626 KB, 1062x838) Image search: [Google]
putintrust.jpg
626 KB, 1062x838
>>56598192
Speak for yourself faggot op. I stand with Putin you Kebab sucking piece of shit.
>>
>>56598192
Fuck off
>>
>>56598192
STFU.
Turkey needs to be fucked in the ass.
The are mudslims and definitely not white.
>>
>>56598326
Why did turkey go running tail between legs to NATO immediately after it happened then?
>>
>>56598192
Turkey has been strategically working with ISIS, Biden even called them out on it. You do not speak for me retard.
>>
>>56598192
Naw, fuck Turkey. Maybe if they'd sacked up and actually done some shit against ISIS. Instead they show support through their inaction. Fuck them. They deserve everything coming their way.
>>
>>56598192
bait?
>>
>>56598326
We will see now don't we?
Also, shill for muslim much ahmed?
>>
File: 1447863642727.jpg (65 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1447863642727.jpg
65 KB, 751x418
>>56598192
go fuck yourself ahmed you dont speak for me.

I side with russia nuke fucking turkey putin
>>
>>56598192

No you retarded faggot, you don't speak for me.

Fuck Turkey. Hope Putie glasses 'em.
>>
>>56598805
based ameribro
>>
>>56598192
you stand with Islamic ISIS supporter? what cvcks and traitors.
>>
>>56598192
Get out, Mohamed.
>>
Why does America keep supporting the organizations that killed so many Americans?
http://webmshare.com/Zayr0
>>
>>56598192
LOL fuck off, only reason Turkey is still in NATO right now is the early warning missile defense system. I would bomb Turkey back into the stone age if I had the chance. Their religion's already there.
>>
http://webm.host/d0ec4/
or lives or those soldiers don't matter to you? right, only losers end up in the army, i forgot
>>
>>56609570
Yep band aid, you're totally right here.
>>
File: 1284501700932[1].jpg (11 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1284501700932[1].jpg
11 KB, 224x224
>>56598192
>>
>>56609766
Because our government is bought and paid for, and a lot of us are too fucking stupid to pay attention to what our government is actually doing. We're not bad people, and in the end, if you could somehow manage it without setting off a full scale retaliation, a mushroom cloud over Washington DC would make a lot of Americans happy.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.