[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is he right now? What with that fake black statistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22
How fucked is he right now? What with that fake black statistic and the 9/11 comment? Do you expect his numbers to start dropping?
>>
>>56565822
He will pull hispanic votes by that, since most stupid hispanics think he's targeting hispanics.
>>
>>56565822
If anything his numbers will rise from this.

LITERALLY UNSTUMPABLE
>>
He is perfectly fine.

1. It was a retweet, not a tweet by him
2. The person who tweeted it at him is considered a credible source and have a national radio show
3. There is no such thing as bad publicity
>>
>>56565822

Trump defies all previously held notions of political fortune. He will be the American Caesar.
>>
>>56565822
>Do you expect his numbers to start dropping?

I expect them to continue rising. Dropping truth bombs righ after a terrorist attack has only worked in his favor, everyone else seems like they're kowtowing to the usless establishment response.
>>
No. America sees a problem that words can't solve or alter. We're able to see the truth live for ourselves in this digital age.
>>
>>56565822
Nobody likes Arabs except for SJWs, and even a lot of them have reservations about it.
>>
File: 1447813979375.jpg (52 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1447813979375.jpg
52 KB, 659x659
>>
>>56565822
Trump is bringing points that nobody had the balls to bring before, he is the last beacon of hope to America and probably the world to get rid of political correctness
>>
>>56566146
>1. It was a retweet, not a tweet by him
This

Amazing how few people get that.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 625x350
They should have dropped along time ago. They will drop and are dropping. Set down the Mountain Dew and you will realize this.
>>
>>56565822
His numbers can only go up at this point
>>
>>56567252

This.

Plus he's not gonna make America fight battles that don't get the country any benefits. No one will give a shit if we bully Guatemala, Belize and Honduras into building us 3 walls.
>>
>>56567252
>implying political correctness is the major problem of this country
>>
File: trump is going to win.jpg (306 KB, 865x832) Image search: [Google]
trump is going to win.jpg
306 KB, 865x832
>>56568101
>His numbers are dropping

It's hilarious watching you people be wrong literally every single day. You have no idea the fun we're having at your expense.
>>
File: Donald_August_19_(cropped).jpg (12 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
Donald_August_19_(cropped).jpg
12 KB, 220x299
>>56566146
>>56567978
You know a retweet means quoting the person, right?
>>
>>56565822
He just posted after that "My Twitter is now powerful enough to make my enemies tell the truth."

The fake black statistics were playing liberals
>>
>>56568443
Jokes on you. You can trumpet all the way up to losing the general election. Just know that you'll ensure a Hillary presidency doing so.

Also when the fuck do you think those poll numbers were compiled?
>>
>>56568609
They are the latest poll results. His numbers aren't dropping, they're rising. He's infiltrating Carson's base right now. And when he's done with that he will consume Ted Cruz's base. But this is all neither here nor there. You were wrong. And this isn't the first time you were, I'm sure. Trump doubters are ALWAYS wrong. You've been wrong for going on five months now. All the fake controversies, all the fake outrage, all the fake confidence that "my guy/girl will beat him" as he levels everybody who stands before him.

As I said, it's hilarious. Us Trump supporters are loving every laugh.
>>
>>56567252
BUILD
>>
File: 1436596881829.jpg (31 KB, 512x386) Image search: [Google]
1436596881829.jpg
31 KB, 512x386
If you think any of these numbers are actually real... *sigh* ...Just about as rigged as the Iraqi elections. (pre-Saddam/Saddam/post-Saddam)
>>
if there is anyone here that has actually participated in said polls... raise your hand!!! .......ummmmm.....ya. I'm sure there ARE some people who are called up just to give the illusion that polls are real ....but they know exactly what addresses/fone numbers to call to get the numbers they want. They got this shit on lock. When you're sleeping, they're working.
>>
>>56568443
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BELIEVE the Jewish POLS! never once saw a trump supporter irl that isn't a complete redneck raciest who knows nothing about politics other that
>MU WALL
>>
>>56565822
> Implying his audience gives a shit
The more racist he is, the more votes he'll get.
Doesn't matter whether it's factually correct.
He's just saying what half your population already believes.
>>
>>56568967
Isn't pic related from Bebop?
>>
>>56565822
The reason why Trump has been so successful so far is because he doesn't care about being PC and is willing to say what everyone's thinking. Everyone knows blacks commit a ridiculous amount of crime, but no one comes out and says it.
>>
>>56569128
Learn English, then build wall.
>>
File: trump not stumped.jpg (71 KB, 951x614) Image search: [Google]
trump not stumped.jpg
71 KB, 951x614
>>56565822
>>
>>56568237
Political correctness is a major obstacle in tackling the major problems.
>>
>>56569213
Please explain to me why you like him
>and no walls
>and no PC
>>
>>56569415
The wall is a perfectly legitimate reason to like Trump. Are you one of those "IT CAN'T BE DONE!" idiots? Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>56569321

At this point I'm positive he browses /pol/, and is every bit as astounded at the power of meme magic as we are.
>>
>>56565822
no faggot. unstumpable.
>>
>>56569390
>war isn't a problem
>immigrants are a problem
>our deficit isn't a problem
>trump not liking Putin isn't a problem
>wanting a no fly zone isn't a problem
>b-but people say things to be correct
That is the last of Americans problems right now
>>
>>56565822
Hes not fucked, hes never fucked by the things he says because hes unstumpbale and unfuckable.

There have been like 100 of these threads made since yesterday, how many times will it take for you people to realize you cannot fucking STUMP the goddamn TRUMP
>>
>>56569589
Because Putin is going to permanently alter the American legal culture and literally rewrite the constitution, crashing the econony and driving up crime in the process?
Fuck you illiteracy, BUILD WALL.
>>
>>56569535
Shouldn't be your only reason tho. Do you realize Obama said he would do so much shit to get elected and none of it happened.
>but it's trump he does!
No he won't he won't even win the gop dosnt want him because he's a Hillery plant.
>>
>>56566004
>Two lies in as many days will make his numbers rise

Trumpfags all confirmed for beta fuccbois
>>
>>56565822
The more politically incorrect things that Trump says, the higher his numbers have gone. You are a fucktard if you think otherwise, it's been that way this entire campaign.
>>
>>56569717
It's not my only reason for supporting Trump, but his immigration policy is 80% of why I support him. It's the paramount issue of our times.

Even if Trump does end up being a "liar" promising to fix our immigration nightmare, he's still the only one saying the right things about immigration. The only one. I'll take the chance with the guy who might do something about this issue, over the ones who aren't even pretending that they will.
>>
>>56569717
How is an establishment Muslim nigger politician comparable to Trump in any way?

Why should vote for ANY candidate if I believe they're all big liars like Obama?
>>
File: hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg (64 KB, 627x350) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg
64 KB, 627x350
>>56568609

>Just know that you'll ensure a Hillary presidency doing so.

Killary "Murder Machine" "Child Rape Jokes" Clinton will never be president.

Women everywhere are waking up. Sanders is the right choice for them.
>>
>>56565822
Nothing has changed
>>
>>56569865

HILLARY LOVES CHILD RAPE LOL
>>
>>56569689
>because trump isn't destroying our constitution by wanting to rid mosque and give Muslims cards to prove they are Muslims. That's against freedom of religion. Just because he's destroying our constitution for your own benefit dosnt mean it's ok. Because the dems and libs that you hate do the same thing. Your just a part of the problem like them.
>>
>>56569415
He's a clean cut, TRADITIONAL AMERICAN. Why do you think this country was run so well back when the baby boomer generation happened?

Because we were full of intelligence and traditional values. Illegal immigrants didn't run our stores, or take our jobs. There was no competition to have a business.

Then we started to not care about laws anymore, and more people came. People with NO traditional values, and then our country changed.

It went to shit.

America went from a place where order and tradition was the norm, to a fucking infestation of minority culture.

People who don't deserve to be in our country stole our businesses, destroyed the meaning of a dollar, and ruined our values.
>>
>>56569717
>the gop dosnt want him because he's a Hillery plant.

Who gives a fuck what the sellout faggots and senile hacks who think they run the party want?

The people want Trump, and that's why you're going to get him whether you like it or not.

We'll see who the plant is when he's sitting in the White House.
>>
>>56569854
>what is closing boarders for 7 years
>what is deporting all immigrants in American prisons
>what are drones
>what's a boat to go around wall
>how do I dig I'm not a mole?
The wall is just a dumb fucking idea, PLUNTY of different ways to do it
>>
>>56569589

You're just saying words now. Maybe the shillwranglers should pay you a little more so you'll read up on what you are supposed to be talking about.
>>
>>56569892

>failing this hard at greentexting

Back to Leddit you go, shill.
>>
File: 1444837634547.png (2 MB, 1560x930) Image search: [Google]
1444837634547.png
2 MB, 1560x930
>>56569865

>Aggressive black women everywhere are waking up. Sanders is the right choice for them.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>56565822

His numbers will increase because he's already emphasized repeatedly to his supporters that the media are lying scum who will do anything to smear him. So even when he does something on his own that would normally make someone look bad, what most people will focus on is how the media is yet again desperately trying to bring him down, and this will just make supporters double down and support him even more out of spite for the media.
>>
>>56570032
I'm saying word, but you give no counter argument other than insulting
>>
>>56569892

The Constitution only applies to Americans.
>>
>>56570005

>what is closing boarders for 7 years
Sounds like a good idea, but why don't you tell me what it is since you brought it up?

>what is deporting all immigrants in American prisons
An excellent idea.

>what are drones?
An excellent complement to a wall.

>what's a boat to go around wall?
What's a coast guard?

>how do I dig I'm not a mole
What kind of a wall do you think we're talking about?

There's a reason people didn't dig under the Berlin Wall.
>>
>>56570005
The wall is only part of it. Your immigration policy isn't good enough for me, sorry. I want mass deportations, I want nationwide mandatory e-verify with felony charges attached to violations of it, I want a beefed up ICE and BP, I want catch and release to be outlawed, I want sanctuary cities to have all federal funding pulled and criminal charges brought against the mayors of these cities, I want all immigrants that enter this country to be tagged in a database and tracked at regular intervals, I want visa overstays to be criminally punished, and yes, I want a secured border wall.

Your immigration policy is Democrat tier. Take it and shove it right up your communist ass, faggot.
>>
>>56569892
>greentexting this hard
You should try capslock. I heard it works wonders if you are losing an argument.
>>
>>56565822
The American public doesn't care about facts, half of what Trump says is factually untrue. He's appealing to public sentiment that's been carefully cultivated by mainstream media over the years, and it seems to be working.
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (545 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
545 KB, 897x1850
>>56570073

Keep trying Killary Shill.
>>
>>56570210
Oh I almost forgot the most important one. I want birthright citizenship for illegal aliens to be entirely revoked.

Retroactively.
>>
>>56566146
>He is perfectly fine.
>3. There is no such thing as bad publicity
>what is piggate
>>
>>56570278

Fuck Sanders and Hillary. Both will get rekt.
>>
>>56569321
So desperate to prove the cunt wrong they played right into his hands.
>>
>>56570258

>public sentiment that's been carefully cultivated by mainstream media over the years
>carefully cultivated by mainstream media
>carefully cultivated

That's a funny way of saying "assiduously ignored".
>>
>>56570258
>implying niggers don't commit disproportionate amount of crime
>implying hispanics don't murder at 2x the rate of whites
>implying its not 7x more for blacks
>implying illegals should be in the country
>implying Muslims should be let into the country

anything else?
>>
>>56570258
>half of what Trump says is factually untrue

This is factually untrue
>>
As we approach the primaries, voters and republican leaders will consolidate under a few candidates. Trump will start fading away soon. By the March primaries, he'll probably be polling 5th for 6th.
>>
>>56570073
Bernie is such a loser. I still can't believe he let two random black women steal his event. No credible leader would ever let that happen.
>>
>>56570463
Trump is going to feed on all the supporters of candidates who drop out. He will consume Carson's base, Cruz's base, Fiorina's base, and he will have a majority of the GOP electorate by March.

I can't wait to see you faggots in tears. You deserve it.
>>
>>56565822

Trump is gonna be the next Hulk Hogan and the joo overlords will use him as an example of how even richfags can't escape being crushed by their PC propaganda.
>>
>>56565822
>It's not 97%, it's just 90%!!!
>It wasn't in New Jersey, it was just throughout the Middle East!!!

He's just getting the media to admit politically incorrect things that they wouldn't normally want to admit.
Trump is going to make the media great again.
>>
>>56565822
>What with that fake black statistic

Do you see what happened after that posting? Everyone starting showing the real statistics which are almost as bad. These real statistics have now been validated by all of the people trying to ignore reality. I don't know if he intended that to happen, but it's fucking glorious.
>>
File: 1448315297443.jpg (179 KB, 830x467) Image search: [Google]
1448315297443.jpg
179 KB, 830x467
Boy, you Shillary folks are out in force after the recent Trump rally. It's funny, every time you think he's going to be "stumped", his poll numbers just rise. Your pro-establishment failure of a candidate has gone so low as to hire retards like you to promote a corporate-sponsored agenda. I hope you die in a fire either way.
>>
>>56569127
Damn straight. I've never been called or stopped on the street to ask who I'm voting for. Neither has anyone I know.
>>
>>56570210
Ok military state in action
>>
File: asdd.png (19 KB, 1267x499) Image search: [Google]
asdd.png
19 KB, 1267x499
quit arguing and DO something
>>
>>56570691

This. The only mistake was that the image overplayed its hand by switching the black-on-white and white-on-white murders.

If the media were smart they would have focussed on that and make it look like an egregious lie instead of a reversal. Instead they focussed on black-on-black murder being 90% instead of 97%, which is exactly what Trump was counting on.
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>56565822
guys.. look at trumps ears here

DONALD TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR ELF HIGH KING

"WE NEED A FELLOWSHIP TO CARRY THE RING TO MORDOR"
>>
>>56565822
nice dubs

c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m ͏s͏m͏h

copy paste and distribute. faygets
>>
File: 1346625872206.gif (806 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1346625872206.gif
806 KB, 450x338
>>56565822
>>
Trump haters are completely fuckin' crazy

I told this bitch i know how well Trump was doing and she started yelling "N-noo! NOT THAT MAN! I dont want him!!"

She actually started to cry, so I had to embrace her. "If he wants to bring back waterboarding so bad, why doesnt he have himself waterboarded first" she sobbed

"There there babe" I said stroking her hair "There there. We'll stop that evil Trump, dont worry"

Totally gonna get laid now yee
>>
>>56569128
Build the wall.

I went to a Trump rally and saw 0 rednecks.
>>
>>56569717
why the living fuck do shills push the "donald trump is a hillarly clinton plant" meme

why would donald trump, who is obviously way smarter than hillarly clinton, be a plant
>>
>>56570989
It's like they don't even realize that Trump is higher up on the social ladder than Hillary is. And is proving it everyday.

He doesn't need to be anybody's stooge.
>>
>>56569865

What will you do when Bernie drops out and endorses Hillary? Support her too like the jew cucK?
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
>>56571076
yea and they always go "he's an idiot, he's a buffoon, "WALL WALL WALL"

i'm like "well.. why don't you make that much money and run for president then, I respect him for his success and the fact is when most people reach that much success and age, they want to now give back"
>>
>>56565822
He's going nowhere but forward.
People who complain about the tweets have no understanding of persuasion.

Reagan did the exact same thing, claiming that GM had 25k employees who did nothing but file government paperwork.
In reality it was 5k and of course this was touted by every partyline democrat in the country as a great victory over the forces of evil.

Do you think people thought "Oh no Reagan was caught lying?"
Of course not. They thought "Holy shit our bureacracy is so insane GM needs five thousand full-time employees just to deal with it".
>>
>>56571189
>calling what Trump is trying to do "giving back"
kek
>>
>>56569170
No its heavens gate google it. Bebop did a spoof of it. And they did one on the ALF. I maintain CB is the greatest anime of all time.
>>
File: IMG_1229.jpg (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.jpg
156 KB, 640x480
>>56571288
he knows how econmics works, he knows how the jews work, the man literally had book of hitler quotes at his bed and released a book with a similar picture to mein kampf

he knows full well what he is doing and he will make america great again.

you can try to stop it but you willm soon realize that you were caught up in the lunacy that is the obama administration.
>>
>>56571540
>you were caught up in the lunacy that is the obama administration
Not really. I don't think I'm as prone to irrational hero worship as you.
>>
>>56570691
How are they almost as bad? They seem pretty balanced to me.
>>
>>56570367
Amerifat politics is a bad joke and Trump is laughing all the way to the oval office
>>
Trump is a racist and a bigot, only no-life neckbeards with a grudge against society would vote for him.
>>
Trump is a racist and a bigot, only no-life neckbeards with a grudge against society would vote for him.
>>
>>56570228
Savage
>>
>>56569808
Go back to Mexico and get hanged
>>
File: 1447557511699s.jpg (3 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
1447557511699s.jpg
3 KB, 113x125
>>56571203

>>56571203

>>56571203
>>
The 2016 election will be a contest between Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.

Clinton will get "Obama'd" again when Sanders steals the nomination.
>>
File: 1423162146692.jpg (22 KB, 380x293) Image search: [Google]
1423162146692.jpg
22 KB, 380x293
>>56571889
>>56571890
is this a bot
>>
>>56570306
>Piggate
Flop meme
Not even on fb
>>
File: 1417838200033.jpg (43 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1417838200033.jpg
43 KB, 375x500
>>56565822
>How fucked is he right now

-20% fucked. poll numbers will rise this week
>>
>>56570367
I wonder if the social media person at cnn hesitated before posting that. Probably called a supervisor into the room th approve it.
>>
>>56570530
People want this "man" to be commander in chief.
>>
Fake? Isn't it real statistics from 2014 San Francisco? The only people who called it fake were the idiots that didn't look at the link and claimed that he was talking about the entire country.
>>
>Trump shitposts on Twitter about Black on Black crime being 97%
>blue pilled liberals who are thoroughly convinced that most blacks are killed by racist whites slam him for racism
>wait for the media to reinforce their belief that blacks are victims of evil whites
>"Uh y-yeah, Trump is completely wrong, the black on black crime rate is actually much, much lower! It's o-only 90%!

top fucking kek
>>
>>56573960
Thought it might be that. Can't find sources for race and crime in San Francisco though.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.