[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP SUPPORTERS READ THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: donald trump make america great.jpg (94 KB, 1200x659) Image search: [Google]
donald trump make america great.jpg
94 KB, 1200x659
I JUST HAD AN IDEA THAT MAY HELP OUR PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL.

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and that means families will be coming together. Chances are some members of your extended family that you will be seeing may be unfamiliar with the good Trump can do for this country. That leaves the question, what can we do to help show them the light? What information/media can we show them this Thanksgiving that will help gain more supporters?

We need something that will leave the undecided/uninformed wanting to seek more information or give them interest in Trump. It can't be something super red-pilled like "With Open Gates" or it may lead to being called a racist/bigot. It needs to be something moderately red-pilled. Something that will create comfortable conversation among your family gathering. Something that won't trigger your progressive liberal niece into shouting stupid shit. Does something like this exist? I'm thinking maybe some sort of informative video we can begin streaming in the on the living room TV either before or after Thanksgiving dinner. Something to point out the problems our nation currently faces and how bad Hillary will do for our nation.

If we can coordinate something like this, there's no doubt we can gain more support and followers this Thanksgiving.

>Godspeed, /pol/
>>
>>56571203
just make the downfall of traditional america from people living in a home with a happy family celebrating christmas, thanksgiving and celebrating our troops of the good ol days to modern america where liberals want to trash all that in favor of people that hates american value. like look how people used to be so happy and now look at how angry they are.
>>
File: 1447994896242.jpg (62 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
1447994896242.jpg
62 KB, 359x473
>>56571203

>mfw most of my family are democrats
>saying anything about trump

that would be a suicide mission
>>
>>56571517
Good. I wish my family were like that but unfortunately it is exactly the opposite. How do I bluepill them?
>>
>>56571203
Everybody lets send thousands of "The art of the deal" to the white house!!!
>>
Liberals are stupid. Reverse psychology works on most of them. Just go on and on about how you hate Trump because he isn't conservative enough and that he's just a loud Democrat-in-disguise.

They'll buy it and if you're convincing enough they'll start to look at him through that filter.
>>
>>56571203
OP is the reason you see people slamming hard liquor at Thanksgiving dinner.
He is seriously suggesting arguing for the most divisive political figure in the country at a family celebration.
>>
>>56571517
Same here bro. I don't know a single person in my family who would even consider voting for Trump other than me. I'm from Commiefornia though.

Nobody's vote here in CA counts anyway, these dumbshits will be swallowing the blue pill for hundreds of years to come.
>>
>>56571589

having your only source of political news from Rachael Maddow and Bill Maher worked for them.

>fuck yourself
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (714 KB, 3900x2114) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
714 KB, 3900x2114
I WILL BUILD A WALL OF MASHED POTATOES TO KEEP THE GRAVU OUT OF OUR STUFFING, AND THE GRAVY WILL PAY FOR IT

LETS MAKE THANKSGIVING GREAT AGAIN
>>
Right here:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
>>
File: tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>56571794

>Something that will create comfortable conversation among your family gathering.
>>
>>56571589
Have them get their news from comedians.
>>
>Family doesn't care much about interacting with extended family
>They're voting republican anyway
>Parents and closest relatives will probably end up voting for Trump
Kind of boring that we don't have a token liberal, but whatever. The late Thanksgiving political discussion will be more peaceful.
>>
>>56571203
>Something that won't trigger your progressive liberal niece into shouting stupid shit.
Pipe Dream, but I like the sentiment.
>>56571811
They perfected the blue pill, Cali-Home of the Blue Pill-fornia
>>56572007
Keeping Thread on track, Thank You
>>
>>56571645
Not really, they will just realize, along with everyone else in the country besides far right wingers, that the republican party has shifted far right.

For some reason you people forget that we all know republicans are anti intellectual, you seem to be trying to push this "liberals are dumb" narrative but nobody is buying it. Your party is synonymous with ignorance.

>More welders less philosophers guize
>>
>"H-hey Grandpa and Grandma..."
>What is it, sonny?
>"Ch-check out this website, four chan dot org slash p-o-l."
>What's that? Now you know I'm not good with these smart phones, kiddo.
>"Just v-vote for Trump okay."
>Could you speak up? I couldn't hear you.
>"VOTE f-for Trump. TRUMP. ON FOUR CHAN."
>>
File: 1315787306134.jpg (13 KB, 354x254) Image search: [Google]
1315787306134.jpg
13 KB, 354x254
>tfw half of your family is mexican and half of them are illegal
>>
File: do-it-for-trump.png (43 KB, 707x385) Image search: [Google]
do-it-for-trump.png
43 KB, 707x385
>>56573521
>>
File: 1427242171542.jpg (18 KB, 232x255) Image search: [Google]
1427242171542.jpg
18 KB, 232x255
>>56573333
Noice quads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.