[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no objective reasons as to why this should remain illegal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
There is no objective reasons as to why this should remain illegal.
>>
>>56516785
Correct. Now do something about it and attempt to get legislation on the ballot in 2016 to fix this wrong in society
>>
File: 1441493476233.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1441493476233.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>56516785
HE CARES ABOUT A PLANT
>>
DUDE WEED 420 MAN. I AM SUCH A REBEL. 2 edgy 4 parents. I am like Cheech and Chong
>>
Its legal where I live
>>
You're absolutely correct OP. Next we need to legalize mushrooms, they are less lethal than Marijuana actually
>>
>>56517017

If anything, wanting it criminalized shows how much you care about it.

>>56517544

>I love watering down valid opinions with shitposting memes
>>
>>56518044
Of course I do. There is no valid reason for it to stay illegal, but making one psychedelic legal might open the box of Pandora if you know what I mean
>>
>>56517017
I know right? Its just a plant, stop having different opinions than me!
>>
20 years back one could have argued that legalizing would make it to easy for kids to get.

but who gives a fuck anymore? They are already doing gangbangs on crack in 4th grade nowadays.
>>
>>56518141

I can't see psychedelics being legalized to the extent that marijuana is in the legalized states. I'd love for acid and mushrooms to be options for some patients. Maybe one day it'll be restricted for certain patients.
>>
>>56518276
I can vouch for that.

Acid literally expands your consciousness. It gave me a different perspective of myself and allowed me to handle issues I've been having in a time of grief.

I don't need to take acid anymore to get those results, that's how effective it was. You can't unsee what it shows you. If you find out that your greatest fears are nothing to worry about and that they're the reasons you're so beta, well that realization won't go away when the acid wears off.

I never party with psychedelics. It's a waste of something with a lot more potential than just that.
>>
Who cares just get some dank seeds and grow your own
>>
>>56516785
But the policeman at school told me it's bad.
>>
>>56518561
I don't want to be technically breaking the law every time I do something so trivial.

>>56518561
>>
>>56516785

>Alcohol makes drinkers increasing aggressive and more prone to criminal behavior. Alcohol's long term abuse is far worst than marijuana and even most hard drugs.
>is perfectly fucking legal

>meanwhile pumping "patients" full with anti-depressives and pain pills
>hey, doc I had a hard day please pills.
>Is perfectly fucking legal

>Hospitals pump pure heroin into their "patients" at a daily basis
>Is perfectly fucking legal

>Drinking gallons of performance enhancing drugs called caffeine on a daily basis
>Perfectly fucking legal

>your not supposed to have weed you degenerate piece of shit!

>Oh LSD, MDMA and shrooms are not addictive.
>nope
>>
>>56518561

Easy accessibility doesn't mean it's not something to care about. Why should one have to risk hefty fines or jailtime?
>>
>>56516785
>"I-its not addictive man, I j-just smoke everyday cuz I like it man, man you don't know me man. Its not addictive."
>>
>>56519246

I didn't know I smoked everyday. I don't remember saying that, but you wouldn't just greentext garbage would you?
>>
>>56516785
I don't want spics high on lethal drugs rapong my family
>>
>>56516785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YucmckYkr4
>>
>>56513398
>>
Cannabis accelerates psychosis.
>>
>>56519453

With those who already have underlying conditions, sure. It's not for everyone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.