[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crime Rates Are Soaring in Seattle and Denver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 420 no.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
420 no.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>property crimes have jumped by more than a quarter in the two years following the legalization of marijuana, with motor vehicle theft witnessing the biggest increase, up more than 50% in two years

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/11/21/crime-rates-are-soaring-in-seattle-and-denver-is-m.aspx
>>
I wonder if it's all blacks who can't make money slinging weed anymore
>>
>police waste time going after potheads
>no longer have to do this
>spend time going after other criminals

CRIME IS SOARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56513701

Probably Seattle probably doesn't want to admit it but Aurora, MLK drive remind me of how I view anti-bellum south. It's pretty sad. Ironic that the biggest lefty cities that I have visited are still incredibly segregated in 2015. Seattle almost makes San Fran look like a happy place.

Lived in White Center (Rat City) for two years. It's next to west seattle/Seatac.
>>
>>56513828
crime rates aren't based on what the police respond too, but what crime gets REPORTED

nigger
>>
File: neetcluck.png (62 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
neetcluck.png
62 KB, 388x380
>>56513398
Look OP I can abuse correlation as well

>Chocolate sales increased by 50% this week
>Rape increased by 3%
>Chocolate causes rape

OP is retarded
>>
Homeless and vagabonds have turned Seattle and denver into capitals that they all flock too, if you live on the streets you follow the perks, thousands of weed trimming jobs that pay in weed under the table all in one area. If weed was legal nationwide it wouldn't attract all the scummy people to one place.

I've been to Denver twice since legalization and their homeless per sq mile is very high
>>
>>56513701

There is more black people in my city then all of Denver so it's probably not black people this time.
>>
>>56513701
>I wonder if it's all blacks who can't make money slinging weed anymore

You are a very insightful person.

I mean, did we really think the shorties selling nickel bags were actually going to WORK in a legal enterprise?

FUCK....NO.
>>
>>56514228
to be honest I dislike weed because it reminds me too much of SOMA
>>
>>56514228

I live in a tiny town in CA, it is just welfare that drives the homeless population. California, Oregon, Colorado, and Washington are high taxes, high welfare spots. California hides it very well.

Alcohol, and cigarettes are cheap, weird, yet gas is almost $1.50 higher than the national average, and we're a net oil producer.........

Not to mention the culture as well drives the homeless. People in california pretend like anyone having a hard time is being taken down by the rest of the world.

Little do they know how easily that is manipulated.
>>
>>56514228

Why would someone homeless deliberately move to Denver? They have like 8 months of winter.
>>
>>56514145
>weed is legalized
>improves everyone's brain power and induction skills
>people notice and report more crimes
>>
*smacks lips*
A NIGGA GOTTA EAT
>>
>>56514388
SOMA! Exactly!!!
>>
>>56514494
weed has some benefits, none of those include improving thinking functions
>>
Colorado here.

Shits bad, more scams around than ever. Had my debit card skimmed last month for over a grand. Traffic is bad. People are shitty.

Fuck legal Weed.
>>
>>56514552
you realize if it was legal everywhere then none of these things would be a problem
>>
I'm not a fan of marijuana, we're turning into a nation of pot heads. We'll be easier to attack or take over because everyone is so stoned and dumb. I strongly suggest all white males to stay away from that nig plant, stick to alcohol and cocaine.
>>
>>56514552

Denver here

It's all the homeless and etc who fucking flocked here because DUDE WEED LMAO

>>56514472
Winter in Denver isn't bad besides the periods of hellstorms we get.

>>56514535
I smoke weed to help me study math, physics, and programming.
>>
>>56513398
>drug dealers cant find work anymore
>Resort to other crimes
>>
>>56514681
>I smoke weed to help me study math, physics, and programming.

Long term it harms your brain.
"muh anecdotal evidence"

If pot didn't make you a stupid faggot Seth Rogan wouldn't have a career.
>>
Southside seattlefag here. Shootings were really regular this summer. We had a weed collective shot 60+ times with an auto AK47 last year.

It's pretty much 100% niggers doing the shooting. Surprised?
>>
>>56513398
>a site called fool.com

great source OP
>>
>>56514763
>"anecdotal evidence" meme
>calls someone else a faggot
nice sober reasoning skills
>>
>>56514763
>Long term it harms your brain.
[Citation needed]

I've been blazing it faggot every day for 10 years and I can ace differential equation and abstract algebra tests in the same day while ripped.
>>
>>56514552
>>56514681
Springs here.

Denver sucks as always
>>
>>56514552
>more scams than ever
>debit card skimmed last month
>traffic is bad
>people are shitty

Welcome to every large scale human city ever!
>>
>>56514875
>>56514885
>dumping a foreign substance into your body day in and day out has no negative side effects long term

Even if it doesn't rot your brain that much, the fact is chronic pot smoking is just as pathetic as chronic masturbation.

The autistic motherfuckers that dedicate all their time tom weed and wed culture remind me of one of those autistic neckbeards buying strange sex toys.

The only reason society would ever advocate pot is to keep people complacent as everything gets awful.
>>
>>56515045
Go shill for tobacco and alcohol lobby somewhere else you piece of shit.
>>
>>56515033
2 years ago it was far different.
>>
>>56515045
>rot your brain

stopped reading there when it became obvious that I was speaking to someone with no idea how drugs/pharmacology works.

>ecstacy eats holes in your brain!
>weed kills brain cells!
>momscience dot com. check it out!
>>
>>56515103
but both of those are awful as well
>>
>>56514535

weed enhances association (at the cost of short-term memory)

>>56514763

>Long term it harms your brain.

no it doesn't
>>
Drugs lead to degeneracy.

Who would have guessed it.
>>
>>56513701
This seems like the most logical explanation.
>>
>>56515109
4 years from now it will be far more different, and in a different way.
Everything happens in cycles man.
>>
>>56515198
>weed enhances association (at the cost of short-term memory)
>no drawbacks
>>
>>56514228

Can confirm. Visited Denver this summer. Never seen so many homeless people in one place, and I live in NYC. Normal citizens are outnumbered 3 to 1 by the homeless in downtown Denver, and it was fucking weird.
>>
File: 1406021539445.jpg (34 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1406021539445.jpg
34 KB, 373x373
>>56514494
Kek.
This is only answer that makes any sense
>>
>>56515239

some might want their brains to associate things better even if it meant their short-term memory wouldn't function as well as it would while being sober. It can improve some areas of thinking.
>>
>>56515269
I hope you didn't give them any money.
If we just ignored them they would go away or die on the streets but you faggots keep giving them money
>>
>Posting a click bait article as fact
>>
>>56515397
short term memory is needed to function day to day and to be alert and responsive you nigger

having a bunch of happy day dreamy people is exactly what our leaders want
>>
>>56514388
>>56514523

.....how are you afraid of Cannibis of all things? weed is weaksauce compared to all the psychadellics and opiates out there, and for 1 in 4 people it does nothing but make them paranoid or gives them some kind of psychosis
>>
>>56514267

quit being retarded there are plenty of blacks in denver and blacks commit an absurdly large portion of crimes for how little their population is.
>>
>>56515514
because weed in particular doesn't do much harm, is easy for a company like Monsanto to mass produce, and would be an amazing tool for a restrictive power to keep people in line while they live in concrete commie blocks

booze sorta helps but it can also make people suicidal and belligerent, and tobacco has been shown to make people MORE aggressive and neurotic and increase testosterone.

Weed is SOMA and that's why all these globalist kekservatises and leftists/jews are pushing it
>>
>>56514388

they do completely different things. if anything, weed will open your eyes to the real soma that is the mass media/product consumption
>>
>>56515630
your tinfoil hat is shit
go buy some Reynolds wrap
>>
>weed makes people stupid and lazy
>THEY want everyone complacent and drugged up just like muh brace new world
this is literally the most retarded anti-weed argument. Do you realize that you can sprain your ankle and a doctor will literally give you morphine-based medication? That you can tell a doctor you get nervous on the subway and they'll give you a prescription to benzodiazepine? i dont think weed is the problem
>>
>>56515667
>the real soma that is the mass media/product consumption

Go read brave new world.

Product consumption and media is done to hold the system up and keep people in line via peer pressure, but a social drug is used to help people deal with stress and keep them happy in a system were you never think for yourself.

If pot smokers had "open eyes" they wouldn't have voted for Trudeau.

Spoiler, Monsanto is backing weed legalization and has their own strain of the plant that is going to undercut everyone.
>>
File: nigsatnite.jpg (53 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
nigsatnite.jpg
53 KB, 803x803
>>56513398
The only property crimes Ive heard of since all this shit was legalized in Colorado is these fuck heads that work at a growing facility for a few weeks to learn the routine and layout. Then surprise , surprise, that place gets robbed in the middle of the night. and most of the time , they cant pin it on the dude because he was just there gathering information he didnt actually participate in the robbery but everyone knows its that person and eventually the dude doesnt show up the next day. then they hire someone else, rinse, repeat.

Its mostly niggers and spics that do it.

We had one guy that was genius enough to rob the place while wearing his clothes he wore to work that same day.big fat fucking beaner, im glad he got thrown in prison.
>>
>>56515630
>Weed
>Restrictive power to keep people in line
At least use something that can resemble the truth when you shill, right now you look uneducated and anti-science

OH I forgot most of you are fucking 'muh christian-chan ^____^'
>>
The problem is niggers are still legal
>>
>>56515630

tobacco does not increase testosterone you moron, if anything it will make you weaker because it fucks your circulatory system. alcohol is literally far worse than weed in every way. it is actually a depressent and will actually make you a lazy depressed messy shell of yourself. look at every alcohol that exists or all the communities that drink themselves to death like native americans.

weed actually stimulates your central nervous system vs depressing it like alcohol. im not some pot smoking hippy type, but weed is actually a lot better than alcohol and tobacco and some argue its even safer than caffeine. weed definitely doesn't dull you, look at all the great art and scientists who use it. it wont be the same for everyone, but most people who use it are benefited rather than hurt.
>>
>>56515785
Pretty much every anti-weed arguement in this thread is so retarded it actually makes me think that these people have a hidden agenda to open people's eyes on the actual facts by contrast with this cretinism
>>
>>56515785
All those drugs have nasty side effects and make people deteriorate, the only downside of SOMA was the nobody gave a shit they didn't have free will.

Read a fucking book.

>>56515874
>russians
>knowing what free will is
>>
>>56515482
Ha! That post is the final proof that you are a shill, pseudo-Canada. The fact that you try to pretend that short-term memory's main function isn't to actually make us more gullible towards low-level propaganda (like RIDFs for example) is enough to say that.
>>
Denver here.
They coddle the homeless. It's sad, because I paid a shitload for my house.
I just call the cops every time I see a bum. They have learned and now stay away.
>>
>>56513398
Denver used to be one of the safest cities in the U.S. As soon as they legalized weed and the degenerates started flooding in, crime went through the roof.

>>56514180
Degenerate detected.
>>
>>56515916
Name one scientists that habitually smokes weed, and a "great artist" that isn't some hollywood movie kike or billion dollar musician.

The fact our leaders found a social drug with little drawbacks and only choose to make it a hot issue NOW only shows what their intent is.

Oh you'll get your weed, it will be grown in massive industrial farms with seed made by Monsanto.
>>
>>56513398
Anyone who would upend their entire life to move to a state so they could get high in public is guaranteed to be a piece of shit.

So there's your explanation.
>>
>>56515833
>implying any self respecting pothead would buy or grow monsanto pot
>>
>>56515951
>he only downside of SOMA was the nobody gave a shit they didn't have free will.
Did YOU read the book Etienne?? people in the brave new world don't have free will and don't care because they're literally genetically engineered that way before birth by the state. How does that fit into your high-school-paper analogy?
>>
>>56515630
Pharmaceutical companies can't patent weed like they can prescription pills. If they could make money off of weed, it would already be legal.
>>
I think Australians have a run for their money.
Clearly, Canadians are taking the throne of shitposting. Behind that are Brazilians.
>>
>>56516076
Short term memory is a predatory brain function that helps you strategize and plan.

Prey animals for instance, have little short term memory and operate solely on instinct.

>>56516148
>opinions I don't like are shitpositng

weed smokers everyone
>>
File: 1446682930622.jpg (31 KB, 598x317) Image search: [Google]
1446682930622.jpg
31 KB, 598x317
>>56516121
>self respecting pothead
This is the death knell of the "self-respecting pothead"

You will now get marijuana delivered by the rebirth of the tobacco industry.

Just look how it's being advertised in the media, Edward Bernays would cream himself even if he was just bones. The last VMAs concluded with a lewd showstopper where Miley Cyrus lead a six-minute chant of "I love peace, I love weed, I don't give a fuck".

I love weed, don't get me wrong, but something -horrible- is coming down the pipeline on this front.
>>
>>56516090
>Knowing the scientific fact that marijuana's so-called 'addiction' and 'harm' are literally the same as for other serotonin-related substances like chocolate, bananas etc
>Somehow that's degenerate

Unlike what your retarded christ-chan told you in that story about a snake, being degenerate does not equate being a retard and not choosing the fruit of knowledge over any authority figure's opinion.
>>
>>56516081
Dude....Have you even been down Broadway or Colfax?

Theres a rescue mission, but I would hardly say Denver is "coddling" the homeless. They just dont treat them like shit as much.Go to the south and see how cops handle hobos.

If you want a really good example of what coddling the homeless is like, go to San Francisco or Berkeley, California.
>>
>>56516148
Romanian, Portugese, and Baltic shitposters aren't too far behind either.
>>
>>56516144
>genetically engineered

You mean exposed to alcohol in artificial wombs and then conditioned via mass media, peer rituals involving sex and drugs, and complex subconscious programing in ones sleep.

Genetic engineering wasn't a concept when it was written.
>>
>>56516278
It was better when they were falling under boxcars and dying from the syph
>>
File: tumblr_nwj27vyQv61qef3fdo1_540.jpg (87 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwj27vyQv61qef3fdo1_540.jpg
87 KB, 533x800
>>56515916
>tobacco does not increase testosterone you moron

yes it does, you moron:

Levels of total (18.5+/-4.6 nM versus 15.1+/-4.9 nM, P=0.01) and free testosterone (462+/-91 pM versus 402+/-93 pM, P=0.03) were found to be higher in smokers compared with non-smokers respectively, as was SHBG (34.1+/-12.8 versus 28.1+/-9.0 nM, P=0.06).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352783
>>
>>56516254
why the fuck would anyone buy taxed up shitty mexican-tier weed when you could buy medical grade seeds and clones, and grow your own pot?
>>
>>56516277
Fatties are also degenerates. Reasonable enjoyment of something is fine. The problem comes with abuse.

The people that flooded Denver after the legalization of marijuana are serial substance abusers prone to criminal behavior.
>>
>>56516326
So then shouldn't you be railing fruitlessly against mass media, peer pressure and coercive social practices? Or is weed just your pet issue because a weed dealer fucked a girl you had a crush on?
>>
>>56516121
>self respecting pothead

Right, the majority of young people don't give a fuck about "weed culture" and all that other niche shit that goes with it, weed is just a fashionable thing right now.

If celebrities endorse brands that use Monsanto weed, everyone will buy it, and all your little tiny potfarms will go the way of the dodo as big companies push them out.

The best part is growing weed without a license will probably become a much more serious offense, thanks to a reborn tobacco lobby, you can expect them to burn down weed operations like methlabs.
>>
>>56516090
Its still safe. The only spots I really avoid are Five Points and East Colfax where all the hookers, niggers, other untermensch, and the usually degenerates. Everything else is fine, unless youre just a big pussy.

Funny thing though, Ive learned that white people in Denver are pushovers. In the south and especially growing up around New Orleans , Ive learned to deal with the nig nogs and the only language they understand is assertiveness or just straight up aggression. I yelled at someone in traffic the other day because they honked at me and they just looked away after calling him a " faggot motherfucker".

Clearly Coloradans are not used to enrichment, but they better wise up before they get totally
c u c k ed
>>
>>56516278
1. I live two blocks from Colfax
2. I was raised in the South
3. I've spent lots of time in San Francisco.
I actually was reminded of SF when I came to Denver, because of all the homeless begging on every corner.

They definitely coddle the homeless. They should be arresting them for public intoxication, but they let them hang out and bother productive people.
It sucks because people like me pay for it.
>>
>>56513701
This. The sad thing is that people will probably argue that Cannabis is at fault, and that legalisation was a mistake.
>>
>>56516076
>short term memory is bad

you've really outdone yourself this time Russia
>>
>>56516473
The whole thing falls apart without something like weed, that's why.

The people calling the shots NEED to keep people doped, if rallying against mass media was fruitless then SOPA would have passed the first time.

You stupid fucking degenerate.
>>
>>56516419
Because you can already do that without much trouble if you want and people don't.

Gardening is boring and gay for most people.

People buy shit in stores and online, and right now the laws are being structured so weed is sold in brick and mortar locations with few exceptions, like alcohol and cigarettes and other drugs.

They will buy the weed in whatever form is most convenient, packs of joints or edibles or whatever, but it will be regulated by the federal government and as time rolls on incrementalism will reign and we will eventually see UN Secretary General Malia Ann Obama pass Obamajuana for the ultimate Soma experience.
>>
>>56513398
Anyone who believes this clearly doesn't go anywhere else but /pol/ for their news. Its almost the opposite. everyone is too busy getting baked to go out and commit crimes.
>>
>>56516508
weed is as easy to cultivate as fucking rosemary
cornering the market on weed is like trying to corner the market on grass or water
>>
>>56513398
Police can't use their time on minor drug-charges to boost statistics anymore. Police need another reason to keep jobs and get funding.

It's really not that difficult.

Now, this is the important questions:
1. How many less are now "criminals"? (since pot-smokers no longer are criminals, I assume a drastic drop).
2. How are the VIOLENT crime-statistics? Because stuff isn't as important as people.

I don't know the answers, but that's the questions that matter. If there is more car-theft I think it's awesome that the cops can use all that time they used to harass pot-smokers to catch the real criminals, even though it's probably not as fun for the cop if he likes to push people around.
>>
>>56516650
Which of these scenarios is more reasonable? Either people enjoy things that might be bad for them, and want to able to access those things, despite the risk, without the government getting involved? Or your scenario, in which some evil global elite manufactures all of our desires, manages all of our actions, and uses weed (of all things) to keep everyone "doped up," in order to... do something evil and bad I guess?
>>
>>56516775
Because people don't buy bottled water, or primarily get their water from government utilities, and people most certainly cultivate their own grass seeds

Fucking convenience and undercutting prices nigger, if Monsanto sells ultra cheap weed in bulk who is going to keep going to smaller dealers?
They might even package them with fancy brand names and rolls, how the fuck are smalltime setups going to compete?

They wont is whats going to happen, with weed outside of big business being a hobbyist business, and then with some lobbyist it can be driven to only really smaller operations by people who give enough of a fuck to grow their own.

(which will NEVER be legal without a permit and other red tape)
>>
>>56516775
>cornering the market on grass
If you live in a non-rural area, the market on grass is cornered by Monsanto already, I promise you.
>>
>>56514763
>Seth Rogan has a career because he's a stoner
>Not because he's a Jew

No wonder you voted for that weed faggot when you're this easily led.
>>
>>56516925
You aren't going to get weed without the government being involved, if you think you will then you've fried your brain or aren't very smart.

>>56517013
Moutherbreathers actually like vulgar humor and pot jokes.
>>
>>56515482

the short term memory is only impaired when intoxicated you daft turd
>>
>>56516574
Colorado's trend in general is headed straight into the shitter. I mean, look at all of the degenerate fucking faggots that have flooded in.

It was on its way down for years with nearly a decade of Leftist government policies, but the weed legalization opened the floodgates.
>>
>>56517074
>You aren't going to get weed without the government being involved
This is the United States idiot, we do not fuck with that down here. I already get weed without the government being involved.
>>
>>56513398

http://cee.lse.ac.uk/pubs/abstract.asp?index=4606
>>
>>56517008
except this giant fucking private company called Cargill pretty much makes exception of what you said
>>56516995
>implying people would go through redtape for something they currently grow in their closet despite being banned
>>
>>56517277
Cargill, Monsanto, I really don't give a fuck which giant corp has got the grass markets rolled up, coke and pepsi nigga.

Eat dicks, I'm right.
>>
>>56516653
>implying you wouldn't treat that plant like it was your child
>implying that owning your own weed supply wouldn't be dope as fuck
>>
>>56517158
I think its cause hes canadian, he has to sit in a government waiting room in order to get access to a bandaid or aspirin
>>
>>56517158
You can go to jail for storing to much water, and can have an organic garden shutdown with just the ACCUSATION there might be pot growing.

ATF thugs will fuckup weed growing ops until the only bigtime dealer is Monsanto.

Try making and selling your own guns, in ANY state without government involvement, tell me how that goes down.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/did-monsanto-really-just-get-a-patent-for-gmo-marijuana/204480/

>>56517277
>the majority of pot smokers grow their own weed

laughinganimegirls.jpg
>>
>>56517379
>Implying people want another thing to treat like a child
Think about your retard words.
>>
>>56517074
>You aren't going to get weed without the government being involved, if you think you will then you've fried your brain or aren't very smart.

When I used to smoke I never got weed where the government was involved. Hell, I even knew who had grown some of it.
>>
>>56517390
Yeah yeah, all your anecdotes and hypotheticals don't change the fact that I smoke weed regularly and don't have any trouble with the law and have a completely clean criminal record and the ATF hasn't messed with my vegetable garden and it's not even legal where I live
>>
>>56517469
everyone takes weed as seriously as him and would only ever smoke 100% home grown pot because the average person totally would not ignore negative side effects for really cheap weed :^)
>>
>>56517564
it's like you aren't able to see anything beyond yourself

>I grow my own weed that means everyone does too
>I haven't' had any problems with the law that means there wont be any problems with the law ever and companies wont lobby to corner the market and user federal thugs to get their way
>>
File: butwhyFaggot.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
butwhyFaggot.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Crimes involving pyschoactives are steady.
>Over/under reported historically
>no age bias in crime
>no bias in population
>no bias in gays/women
>no bias in fire reports
Get out plase
>>
>>56517666
I don't even understand what your argument is. So you're anti-weed because Monsanto *might* attempt to corner the legal market that doesn't even exist yet? You do realize this is an argument against Monsanto, and not against weed, right?
>>
>>56516146
This is a completely uneducated line of thought. Weed itself? Make it a supplement, as the control on those is incredibly weak. Otherwise, they can break down weed and extract all the 100s of chemicals within, distill, and concentrate it.

They may not be able to patent weed, but they sure as shit can do that to individual chemicals within weed, and even make derivatives.
>>
niggers don't belong in the pnw and the mountain states, they belong in california and the deep south, suited for the tropical jungle monkeys
>>
>>56517390
>Try making and selling your own guns, in ANY state without government involvement, tell me how that goes down.
This is perfectly legal as long as you make the guns for personal use then decide to sell them later and don't do it too many times.
>>
>>56517767
I'm saying when weed becomes legal, which it will because our leaders have decided it will, big business will corner the market.

One part social control, one part big money.

Our wages drop, home prices rise, immigrants flood in, job markets collapse, but we're a country of liberty because we can drown or sorrows with weed!

Progress!
>>
>>56517911
"we"
youre a fucking canuck
get out you frenchman without a flag
>>
>>56517903
I'm aware of that, my point was that some guy making clone AR's in his house isn't exactly going to be competing with any big business is he?

Growing weed in the home will be uncommon and hobbyist, mark my words.
>>
>>56517983
yeah because none of those things apply to both our countries
>>
>>56517911
>our leaders
Nice try. Although I agree with you in principle that following legalization inevitably business interests will get involved. Which may or may not be good. I'm not a communist Canadian though so I'm willing to bet it'll turn out ok with the market involved.
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
I think legalizing weed is a government plot to keep people complacent and manageable.

They'd rather have us grinning on the couch than shouting in the streets.
>>
>>56518026
>Growing weed in the home will be uncommon

What?
Why do you think this?
>>
>>56518026
Depends on what market he's going for. If he's building custom one offs for 10 grand then he's not even competing with the big manufacturers since they're in different market niches. Boutique businesses are all over the place.
>>
>>56518125
shouting in the streets doesnt worry anyone
>>
>>56518097
Don't insert words into my mouth faggot, I'm no socialist.

If the "market" was "free" you wouldn't be able to bribe federal thugs to shut down people selling 80% lowers.

>>56518149
CONVENIENCE

>spend the time to grow my own weed or buy it dirt cheap at a gas station
>>
>>56518125
Please this argument is old
Look at the hippes who protested shit stoned
>>
>>56513398

First for niggers all moved there and that's why the crime rate went up.
>>
>>56518125
yup bread and circuses. Most americans are on some sort of legal or illegal medication every day as it is.
>>
>>56518125
>I can't form an argument so I'm going to strawman as hard as I can

Yeah man the government totally doesn't care if you can critically think, that's why they are pushing common core!
To educate people!
>>
>>56513398
Your correlation makes no fucking sense at all.
>>
>>56518125

That's a really original and very Reddit statement.
>>
>>56518250
The hippies didn't accomplish shit and their movement died right after the manson killings

Then a few decades later the boomers who were all "muh nam" let america go to iraq.
>>
>literally linked from fool.com
>>
>>56518222
I got something else to insert into your mouth >B^)
>>
I've been to Colorado...there's almost zero crime, it's one of the calmest states I've ever been to.

Everybody drives 45 miles per hour and is really friendly, the food is amazing too. If you're ever in Denver check out Cora Faye's soul food, Sam's No. 3 Diner, Pete's Kitchen diner, and Okinawa sushi
>>
>>56514596
>weed legalized everywhere
>pavement apes start robbing and selling even more dangerous drugs to compensate

Shhheeeeit
>>
Goddamn, milkheads. I'm so tired of people who buy and drink milk. Every single one I've ever met is a fucking retard mouth breather. Milk culture is way out of hand and milk should be illegal to spite those faggots who drink milk. God, I hate them.
>>
>>56513398
Is this the economy tanking, or the fact that weed has been introduced.

correlation != causation
>>
In all honesty though, when I first moved to Colorado, I smoked the shit out of weed and became pretty useless. then the novelty wore off and now i just bust my ass on workdays and get stoned on the weekend.

I even used my TANF money which was about 300 a month to buy nothing but weed. That was probably the niggerest thing Ive ever done in my life. But , I immediately felt bad, so I didnt turn in my paperwork to make my SNAP and TANF permanent. So it was only when i first moved there for the first month.
>>
>>56513398
> Weed is legal
> Triple A status
> Recognized everywhere in the world

B..but legalizing weed only causes trouble.

No.
>>
>>56518404
you are an idiot
>>
>>56514180
Anally annihilated potweenie detected
>>
>>56518611
nice counter argument
>>
>>56513398
intredasting.

now, are the crime rates rising because of marijuana? I think it can be traced in peoples piss for a long time, so compounding those stats shouldn't be rocket science...
>>
>>56518726
>lyndon B Johnson's great society of commie-tier welfare
>nixon created entire federal agencies to appease smelly hippies
>ignorant canadian with no knowledge of american cultural history atittudes thinks he deserves a proper counter argument
go drown in a vat of maple syrup
>>
>>56514885
You can also make up stories that never happened cause that is explicitly not how weed works.
>>
>>56518971
the hippies were cultivated and calculated by mass media and didn't make anything happen that wasn't intended
>>
Both cities' populations are growing pretty quickly. More people = more crime.
>>
>>56514088
>anti-bellum
It's antebellum
>>
>>56519080
>still thinks people care about his idiotic ramblings
>>
>>56514681
>that southpark episode with all homeless migrating to colorado
>>
>>56519242
>the wellfare state wasn't intended to keep the democrats in power perpetually with minority votes
>the cia and record companies didn't use rock and roll to make kids listen to academic authority over parental
>>
>>56516254
Well said. Capped for when this starts c9ming true.
>>
>>56513398
Seattle's crime rate is 100% due to a booming economy and influx of naive, easily targeted tech bros.

>>56513701
This may be an effect but only a few people can make big time money in weed. The market was already crowded by pseudo-legal medical weed. Real thugs would focus on an easier to sell product like heroin, which probably has more demand than ever.

>>56514388
Opiates are the real soma. Weed does not make productive workers or soldiers, it is bad for concentration and memory. Opiates make people feel fantastic and on the right dose, they are still completely functional. I think you could be right though - it seems like the elites are in disagreement about how useful weed is to them.
>>
>>56519080
Turn off the Alex Jones and remove those David Icke videos from your youtube playlist.

I know the internet is new and exciting for you because youve found "alternative information" and that pleases your basement dwelling misanthropy but maybe you should take the crayons and go back to your coloring book.
>>
>>56514681
Weed makes math physics and programming impossible, even the next day
>>
>>56519738
>Weed makes math physics and programming impossible, even the next day

Weed doesn't do that for me. I can see how it would, if I still had massive anxiety and couldn't handle being high. Nowadays I use it to my benefit. Studying while high is also very beneficial to me.

I hear people who say the opposite. I'm just giving another perspective.
>>
>>56515630
>would be an amazing tool for a restrictive power to keep people in line
not really, it relaxes people enough to get them to turn off the television and also makes them query what they're being sold, if you want complacent and non violent you use psychedelics, if you want aggressive you use amphetamine
>>
>>56518250
Nothing of value was accomplished by stoners. I can promise you, what the hippies wanted did not in any way influence anyone in politics.
>>
>>56514681
If I recall correctly, Isnt there an epidemic of the homeless freezing to death. That seems to happen every winter.
>>
>>56517379
weed garden attracts asshole people who want to stick a gun in your face
>>
>>56519956
>Nothing of value was accomplished by stoners.

the internet was invented by stoners,

seriously without drug people there are a ton of high tech discoveries that wouldn't have been made as quickly as they were

including invention of the mouse, server software, discovery of DNA, all kinds of shit
>>
>>56519738
depends on if you are 25 or 15, weed affects young people MUCH more.

Age restrictions on cannabis use are quite logical.
>>
>>56513701
As if they only sell weed
>>
>>56519954
>if you want complacent and non violent you use psychedelics

Psychedelics will do the complete opposite of blue-pilling people. Bad idea.
>>
>>56519738
The idea that being stoned makes you better at math and programming is an illusion. In reality it makes you go "woah dude" at trivial details and thus makes it more enjoyable - but actually you will make a lot of small mistakes you wouldn't otherwise.

Also, programming stoned seems like fun until you try to read your code the next day.
>>
>>56520010
Obviously you dont live in Colorado. It happens but its not an epidemic and its usually from one degenerate to another.

Just about every other friend in Denver has a red card and grow their own weed. I get great hookups. But I also work at a growing facility, so Ive been able to buy ounces for 80- 70 bucks before.
>>
>>56520153

I don't make a lot of small mistakes when I'm high. I may program a bit slower but I still analyze my code the same way.. It helps that I'm aware of what goes on in my head when I'm sober and programming, so that it's not just all intuition for me.

I honestly never had a huge problem with it. I think the problem people make is pushing themselves too hard when they're high.
>>
>>56513398
>get high
>forget where u parked ur car
>call police

nice 1 stoners kek
>>
>>56518125

>weed keeps people complacent and manageable
>ignores all the stoners who go out and protest for their different shitty liberal ideas

Kek. And no I'm not against legalization.
>>
>>56520153
youre just a loser who cant handle his pot
>>
Im surprised OP or his minions hasnt posted those retarded Quentin comics.
>>
>>56513398
>Shitattle
>Hipsters are attacking something that can't hit back

Am I supposed to be shocked?
>>
File: 1448160874600.jpg (117 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1448160874600.jpg
117 KB, 777x932
The problem is weed attracts California degenerates. If weed was legal everywhere we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
File: War-on-Drugs.jpg (39 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
War-on-Drugs.jpg
39 KB, 550x412
People want to buy drugs and they will buy drugs even though you don't want them to. When supplying of drugs is made illegal, people who operate outside the law become the new suppliers. When there's demand, there's supply, economics 101. When one dealer goes to jail, another one takes his/her place. The markets fix themselves.

It's either legal, regulated, taxpaying businesses or criminal organizations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0D8F_X7us
>>
>>56513398
>Weed makes people non-violent and too lazy to commit crime
Tried to warn them, oh well.
At least they made some fond memories of getting high and eating too much food that they can't remember.
>>
>>56520840
For once, someone actually has the right idea....

Yes. Denver has has Californians in droves migrate out here. I dont even blame the homeless. I just blame Californians. God, I hate them so much. They cant drive for shit. Theyre selfish and jew-like and most of the degenerates that showed up here after the legalization are from California.
>>
File: 1376361726525.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
1376361726525.png
313 KB, 701x394
>Seattle crime statistics
>2005
>50,940 offenses

>2006
>46,020 offenses

>crime reaches low point in 2008
>39,890 offenses

>goes up in 2009
>42,254 offenses

>2011
>41,734 offenses

>2012
>42,580 offenses

>2013
>44,338 offenses

>2014
>49,365 offenses
>crime has been increasing since 2009
>weed obviously caused this
>Obama also hides aliens in the white house
>>
>>56514801
But how is that possible? Automatic weapons have been illegal in Washington state since 1994? It must be a mistake.
>>
Everyday you faggots whine about pot.
Nobody says shit about coke, or meth or any of the other drugs that are way worse for you.
Hell, sugar's worse than pot and you faggots feed that to your kids everyfuckingday.
Stop sucking Reagan's cock and grow the fuck up already.
>>
Pot cures aids, prove me wrong without being right.
>>
>>56513701
/thread
>>
File: removecali.png (244 KB, 559x659) Image search: [Google]
removecali.png
244 KB, 559x659
>>56521030
B U I L D
D A M
COLORADAN WATER FOR COLORADO
>>
>>56521339
....do you even know about niggers?
they sell crack
>>
File: spidereatspotheadbug.jpg (694 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
spidereatspotheadbug.jpg
694 KB, 1520x2688
I believe Monsanto has started taking some action towards an idea of making genetically modified marijuanna.
Either way, I agree with the Brave New World "Soma" argument.
Smoking pot is degenerate in my personal opinion, I used to smoke a lot and when I stopped I did significantly better in.. well everything.
"Hurr, you're just weak willed"

Pretty sure a lot of Americans are weak willed now a days, so yeah, that's kind of the point. You potheads are gonna get steam rolled by the Left and rejected by the Right. Good luck!
Enjoy your so called "miracle drug" when it becomes Monsanto's "money making cancer ".
>>
>>56516617
it was always niggers. it was not drug laws geared against blacks and it was not weed. they manage to commit crime and end up in jail fine by themselves
>>
>>56520098
citation

fucking

needed
>>
Supermarket DMT when?
>1g of 100% pure N,N-DMT, now only 9.99€!!!
>>
>>56515724
I'm on medical Weed and it has been a life saver for me

Can't function without it...

>so take your non-sequiter n fugg off back into your neet-cave
>/pol/s idea of credible news sources are Jesus approved bias conservative news sites
>>
>>56521554

Is there any reason to keep weed illegal?

Do you want criminals making money selling weed or legal, regulated, tax-paying businesses making money selling weed? Because it's either criminals or legal businesses who make the money.

Why should people buy monsanto's weed when weed can be grown so damn easily?
>>
>>56514875
lol potheads literally defend their anecdotes
>because it's all they have
>>
>>56522025

Is there any reason to keep weed illegal?
>>
>>56513701
Black people sell crack man. Weed dealers are all nice suburban white people :^) although I suppose all the kids selling smaller amounts might turn to stealing out of cars and shit
>>
>>56513828
Seattle PD is weak as shit because of a federal oversight which spawned from accusations of officers only targeting certain racial groups (despite the fact that those officers were patrolling extremely black neighborhoods). They are essentially incapable of arresting any nonwhites, or looking into any case involving a white victim. I fucking hate it here. Moved BOS>SEA a year ago. Moving to Texas soon. Wish I could convince my parents to move somewhere else too. I'm worried about them. We all live downtown.
>>
>>56521554
>when I stopped I did significantly better in.. well everything.
How so?
>>
>>56522025
>Germany defends its cu.ckery and self-genocide because sucking Jamal and Muhammeds dong is all they have

Fixed.
>>
>>56517013
How can you hate Seth Roman.....
He's so goofy n cuddly....
And he's from the greatest city on earth: hongcouver...
>>
>>56514388
Opiate addict here, weed just makes me fucking racy and paranoid. No escape there
>>
>>56521953

Overall it should be legalized, yes in the idea of "freedom".
The problem is though with Monsanto being a government lap dog and the numerous cases of Monsanto destroying farmers for patented seeds drifting in the wind into farmers lands and being harvested it just seems to be a fantasy that won't last very long and will most likely be monopolized on if given the chance.

Also, the soma argument.
Americans can't even control their own republic, why would I want my fellow Americans to be passive when they should be foaming at the mouth? They should be chugging whiskey and storming capital buildings screaming for representation.

This is a pipe dream though I guess.
>>
>>56522025
In the past all the research on pot has been so one sided that stoner anecdotes are comparably reputable.
The legalization of weed will lead to non bias research of both pros and cons.
I believe this will lead to more responsible use.
Obviously not by everyone, heavy users of all things will always exist.
But think about now research of alcohol has effected the average persons intake
>>
>>56522339
he probably sat and got blitzed all through out day doug benson style
>>
>>56514763
I smoke weed every fucking day. Hell I take dabs throughout the day, and if anything doing it so often makes it less intoxicating. I do virtually everything somewhat high (I don't do a lot at once, just a small hit every 3 hours or so)
>>
>>56521554
>rejected by the Right.
lot of potheads working for military contractors these days

just sayin
>>
>>56514535
You are self projecting. Someone with ADHD who can not focus on physics normally may be able to if they smoke weed habitually. We are not all the same.
>>
>>56522500
>Also, the soma argument.
nicely demonstrated to be the fantastical bullshit whining of idealistic teenagers who want "muh revolution" as if it's weed that keeps people complacent and not their acceptable standard of living
>>
>>56515159
This..I've tried many drugs and the only side effect I ever got was a fucked up nose from coke binging. I was clean from coke until last Tuesday, where I did it for the first time in 11 months with a gay dude. God I'm such a degenerate.
>>
>>56521554
>You potheads are gonna get steam rolled by the Left and rejected by the Right. Good luck!

Bullshit faggot.
The left can't even press it's own dry-cleaning, let alone "steam roll" anybody.
And you conservative Jesus rejects are going to get blown the fuck out hard by ISIS.
I only wish I could be there to enjoy the screams.
>>
File: mj.jpg (65 KB, 404x552) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
65 KB, 404x552
>>56513398

Cui Bono?
>>
>>56521722
so you're saying Bill Gates and Steve Jobs never burned one?

even though Bill Gates admitted in an interview he used LSD during his youth?

Carl Sagan smoked daily

Francis Crick discovered the DNA double helix under the influence of LSD

Kary Banks Mullis won the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for making valuable improvements to polymerase chain reaction technique, he stated he took plenty of LSD

Richard Feynman took a ton of drugs

Thomas Edison was hopped up on Vin Mariani, a wine steeped in coca leaves

Kevin Herbert - developed software that runs millions of routers worldwide.

of course this doesn't mean any of you losers will do anything productive by use of drugs,

but to say the drugs are to blame isn't sensible, you can be just as useless with coffee and sugar as with heroin and weed.
>>
>>56513398

>the article itself points out shortcomings of the study

OP IS A FAGGOT.
>>
>>56522602
You seem to be just as idealistic, if you believe pot won't be abused just as alcohol is abused then you're estranged. It'll be great to have white men in their 30s playing video games after a long hard day of an office job and simply disintegrating in their apartment.
>>
>>56521953
>Is there any reason to keep weed illegal?

protect wall street from losing drug laundering profits?
>>
>>56522500

Then the problem isn't with weed but with monsanto. Perhaps something should be done to monsanto, don't you think?

Again, weed is extremely easy to grow so there's no reason why monsanto would somehow take over the whole industry.
>>
It's because selling weed on the corner is easy, selling it in a store is hard. You can't just shoot the competition, there's taxes, record keeping, you have to check ID's, you need security, as in legitimate security, selling weed legally is a whole lot of work.
Source: I used to sell illegally, now I work in a legal store.
>>
>>56522986
it's already being abused, being legal will just make it cheaper
>>
>>56513398
Yes, but real estate and the economy are soaring. Weed causes everything. You can't just cherry pick one negative thing.
>>
>>56522986
it already is, its just not legal
>>
>This whole thread

Does no one, at all, seem to realize weed is different for everyone?
Everyones affected by weed differently.

I know some people who can string together conversations way better, drive better, and do their daily shit with gusto when they smoke.
I know people who smoke roughly on a similar schedule, if not the same who are complete burnouts.
I personally get anxious around others when I smoke because I'm never sure of my actions and surroundings.

Everyones different. It depends on you.
It depends on the weed.
Comparing a glass of vodka to a glass of wine is a world of difference.
>>
>>56523005

well, there's that.
>>
>>56523031
>Perhaps something should be done to monsanto,

what can you do to a firm over 100 years old and steeped in death dealing and occultism?

you ain't gonna do shit to monsanto
>>
>>56522559

I worked at DIA for a few months and they made a big deal about my background check. Had to wait for the FBI to get done with and get my badge. THey had to verify just about everything about my life, every single place ive lived in the past 10 years, plus medical issues, jobs ive had, if i was ever part of an radical or extremist group, etc.

Just about everything under the sun was investigated so I could get that job.

Then they told me I would be drug tested. I got clean from weed for like 5 months. They didnt test me for anything. I even saw a couple at Denver airport smoking a blunt in the stairwell.

lol....wtf?
>>
>>56523192
anti-trust laws
DA with a bug up his ass
>>
File: GRASS LMAO.png (214 KB, 364x524) Image search: [Google]
GRASS LMAO.png
214 KB, 364x524
>>56523192

the point here is that weed isn't the problem, monsanto is.
>>
>>56513398
>implying it's a bad thing
If everyone in the USA had their car stolen, maybe your obesity rates would go down a bit.
>>
>>56517870
people already make wax, it's made via supercritical CO2 extraction, a common means of extracting essential oil from a plant.
>>
>weed makes people violent, let alone more likely to do crime

I know it's MUH ANECDOTES and clearly I'm more intelligent than most fags here because I've been smoking for a long time and I've had access to all drugs imaginable and never fucked with them, nor have I even contemplated a crime - not even stealing a pack of gum.

Maybe you should realize weed doesn't make idiots less idiotic and it doesn't make intelligent people dumb. It's not a wonder drug, you're still you at the end of the day - if niggers smoke blunts before ripping off a nice rich white family then that's their fault.
>>
>>56522968
>you can be just as useless with coffee and sugar as with heroin and weed
>as with heroin and weed
>as with heroin
>with heroin

wut?
>>
>>56514535
false, it actually grows brain cells.
>>
the other upshot of weed that nobody talks about is it lowers your sperm count so you can jsut nut wherever you want without accruing babies
>>
>>56514145
>weed gets legalized
>tight asses start paying attention to real crime other than a couple teenagers in a park smoking a joint after school while talking about music and school

I know you are probably the type of person who was scared of actually living while you were a teenager so you sheltered yourself under a roof of isolation, but while you were being a pussy other teenagers were getting outside and making mistakes and actually just letting their hormonal shit run through instead of balling it all up to be released ten years later on a racist political board in a thread about hating the legalization of marijuana; again, something that is deeply rooted in the fact that you were a faggot as a teenager, and a faggot as an adult.

Who would have known?
>>
>>56513398
this is because you let non-violent criminals out of jail early due to some props you guys voted on.

enjoy
>>
>>56516109
Really?
>Scientist: Carl Sagan
>Artist: (performance) Bryan Cranston
>>
>>56523665
I was smoking myself into oblivion when I got my wife pregnant. TWICE. dont tell me that shit.

Then again....I didnt pull out either. I was too high to give a shit so I would just nut in her.
After busting a nut in her at least 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks, well something was bound to happen.

Nevermind, Im just an idiot.
>>
>>56523665
Tell that to the bitches i talked into the abortion clinic picnic.
>>
>>56515269
I live in the Denver Metro and go downtown and bar hop and/or shop at least twice a month. This is just nonsense, but yeah we do have a lot of homeless who have moved here from other states because of muh legal weed. Also a lot of people who can swing a job but are absolute trash its noticeable and it sucks.
>>
>>56513398
I had a discussion about this with my American friend, he said that the legalization of drugs would drive the gangsters out of business and thus drop crime rates. I told him they would organize to do other crime, he said there isn't as much money to be made so a lot of the incentive will be gone.

Thought blacks would go to school and work because no drugs.

> LEL
>>
>>56523515
dude it is terrible for short term memory
>>
>>56524245
do you even know how short term memory functions?
>>
>>56524094
>>56524094
confirmed for Littleton/Parker suburban beta faggot.
>>
>>56515916
watch out for the ED problems though anon. Weed impacts your pleasure centers and I had to stop using it because of that. It has taken almost 6 months of not smoking and I finally feel back to normal performance wise. This might not be the case for everyone, I smoked daily for over 10 years and suddenly ran into problems
>>
>>56515045
truth speaker

i dont know a single pothed who doesn't know on some level that it's bad for him. everybody i know who smokes weed regularly is trying to quit, has low self-esteem, has no direction in their lives, has high estrogen, and a terrible memory.
>>
>>56524394
thats because youre a little manlet with a tiny dick and too much time beating off. tell the truth.
>>
>>56514267
BULLSHIT DENVER IS NIGNOG CENTRAL, only place more black is Greeley.
>>
>>56516090
>Denver used to be one of the safest cities in the U.S.
Fucking no, it's decline has been going on for years, fucking nogs.
>>
>drug affects peoples' judgement
>drug literally makes people less intelligent
>"LOL LET'S LEGALIZE IT IT'S SAFE"
>crime rates increase in literally every state that's legalized it
>cases of psychological addiction increase
>sale of harder illegal drugs increase
>dependency on harder drugs increase
>preliminary studies on education showing a decline in scores
>most of the states still having financial issues despite people claiming this would solve all their problems

How the fuck did anyone think this would be a good idea? Literally zero positive gain has come from it. ZERO.
>>
>>56516254
Weed is just popular right now. Mentioning weed is a good way to get attention, so she mentioned it.

I remember a few years ago people were furious with her for getting caught hitting a bong at a party.

In reality, the push to legalize cannabis is being made for the same reason it was made illegal. Hemp. Hemp fiber is used to make ropes for mooring ships, among many other things. Our navy and shipping industry consumes millions of pounds of hemp a year. The US currently relies on foreign exports to meet its hemp needs, putting us in a weaker position than if we produced it domestically. It has also spent the last half century losing an unending battle against illegal cannabis dealers, fueling a massive illegal industry that is destabilizing our southern neighbors and flooding us with illegal immigrants.

Medical cannabis was the first phase of the experiment. Get some data on long-term effects, how legal sales impact crime, all on a small scale, and controlled. It was allowed to spread and apparently the data collected indicated that it was reasonably safe. Legalization, a few states at a time, is the second phase.

The third and fourth will be subsidies for farmers that grow cannabis to grow hemp as well alongside federally mandated legalization and finally, across-the-board legalization of all controlled substances.
>>
>>56516350

>were found to be higher

correlation =/= causation
>>
>>56524363
the gritty knowledge of how something works on a molecular or psychological level is not necessary when you deal with the subjective experience itself. further, it has been proven time and time again to affect short term memory.

if you like the drug, by all means use it, but don't become delusional or defensive about it's effects or deny the obvious ones, such as memory impairment.
>>
>>56513701
Illegal sales are still extremely profitable here in Seattle
>>
>>56524781
Colorado's 50 million tax revenue
>>
>>56513398
Could it be because of the $15 minimum wage has put people out of work due to business foreclosures?
>>
>>56513398
What does motor vehicle theft have to do with legalized weed?

Is it because they are actually ignoring people smoking pot and going paying attention to real crime going on?
>>
>>56524898
There's a negative net gain because of new treatment centers, more police officers, and more drug task force officers to combat the worsening drug situation.

All of these things were projected before it was legalized, and quietly buried by activists.
>>
>>56513701
first reply best reply
>>
>>56524530
I guess this guy is wrong too >>56524466
Stay mad
>>
>>56514180
weedbro detected
>>
>>56524828
youre equating short term memory impairment with killing brain cells
>>
>>56514494
dude weed makes you smart. if everyone smoked weed we could double economic production as well as end wars and violence. everyone should smoke weed all the time
>>
Drug dealers gotta turn to other crime now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.