[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the vetting process?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17
File: kebabland.png (115 KB, 2000x2707) Image search: [Google]
kebabland.png
115 KB, 2000x2707
How the fuck are Germans checking each and every "refugee?"

With Merkel suspending the Dublin Regulation, how do these people get in to Krautland?
>>
File: merkel daily dose.gif (42 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
merkel daily dose.gif
42 KB, 329x302
>>56476802
>vetting process
>implying there's a vetting process
>>
>>56476802
checking? are they even doing that?
>>
I keep wondering why the hell is Germany shaped like a silhouette of a guy with a jester's cap. like where is the joke?

The way to check is invite them in to their homes and feed them pork schnitzels.
>>
They get to an immigration office, have their papers checked and have a translator interview them.
If everything checks out, they get to stay.

Honestly, I think /pol/ is being ridiculous in its often spouted idea that the sheer notion of accepting refugess is bad - even in small numbers. However, the situation right now is dire because the offices are simply unable to handle the number of people. They are reports of the translators part getting skipped due to there not being enough translators around as well as the training period for a migration worker being reduced from the usual 3 months to just 2 weeks in order to get more people in these offices.

Those things are obviously an issue in making sure only the right people get in.
>>
File: 1446573100014.png (241 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
1446573100014.png
241 KB, 729x509
>>56480270
you cant vet people from that region... you guys are basically just hoping they dont start killing people
>>
>>56480574
You still need to verify their claims. Everyone can call themselves a syrian asylum seeker.
>>
Dude, they're not checking shit

they're letting in 2 million before the end of 2015, another 2 million in 2016. it's simply not possible to vet that many people. Germany will be a terrorism hot spot from now on.
>>
>>56477995
and the bavarian flag looks like phosphene...

besides all that what does it take to get a german citizenship?
>>
>>56476802
We don't. There are too much. We simply let everybody over the border and trust them that they will go to the welfare agencies to get registered. By doing so we already "lost" around 130.000, simply don't know where they are. They even stopped trains by pulling the emergency breaks and hopped out. Polititians said "They probably didn't want to be registered here but continue on to Sweden." And like children if you mention that possibly among those could be possible terrorists, the normal German refugee welcoming, applauding and singing leftist shuts there ears and eyes and scream "that's not true #notallmuslims". What an exciting, progressive and colourful world we live in!

please let me off this ride
>>
File: 1368857778959.png (154 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1368857778959.png
154 KB, 258x314
>>56481331

have you looked into moving? I heard it's hard to move to the US, maybe somewhere else?
>>
>>56476802
>"Are you a refugee?"
>"يموت ، كافر ! يجب أن تحولوا إلى الإسلام ، دين السلام !"
>"He's clear, send him in"
>>
>>56476802
Why would the Germans need to vet the refugees? They already follow the national religion, speak the language, and wear the national skin color of Germany
>>
>>56476802
It's our leftists wet dream to check on every "refugee" as an individual case. In reality however a trnaslator decides if they from where they claim to be.

Dublin Regulation never worked to block off intruders, it's just a benefit to travel inside the EU and cut down costs for border protection. The majority wants to reach Germany so the other countries make no effort to stop them (who could blame them) and Merkel was the only stupid politician that said they're all welcome anyways.

Feel free to ask more questions I'm kinda bored anyways and fellow Germans hate me for my reasoning.
>>
>>56482681
On a scale of 9 to 10, how muslim are you?
>>
>>56476802
In fairness, our own refugee vetting depends on sympathetic in-group translators, verbal assurances from the refugee, and Obama flat out lying about checking paper records that cannot be checked because they were bombed.
The "two years" nonsense is just made up, part of a favorite strategy of theirs which Merkel used. They like dictatorship by unfortunate necessity, a sloppier version of emergency powers. You might recall Merkel sighing, oh well, they're here now, no use attempting to limit the flow or send anyone back. Similarly, Obama and his spokespeople claim that proper refugee vetting takes two years (no explanation why), so your only possible options are forcing someone to wait two years or taking them now, no questions asked, so of course you take them. But if they really are refugees in am emergency why wait at all? What emergency process could possibly take half a presidential term? It's not a real policy, it's a made up number to trick you into taking everybody no questions asked.
>>
>>56482857
Scales are for fat people.
>>
>>56482681
I honestly don't even understand how this is happening to Germany, how you fucking idiots are allowing this.

You are a country of 80 million willingly accepting 2 million invaders per year, while here Obongo wants 10000 and our politicians (rightly so) flip their shit.

Twighlight zone-tier shit. When it first started happening it genuinely upset me. Now I just am ignoring it to protect my sanity.
>>
>>56483562
easy, their leader is a communist agent who wants to destroy germany
>>
>>56483562
Even if I felt as strong as /pol/ about this, what can one even do? There is no legal ground to challenge these decisions, the only option is to vote people out of office come the next election. Do you expect people burn Merkel at the stake or something?

And by the way, there has been a backlash already with stricter immigration laws coming into effect since enough people in parliament were enough scared to get voted out/wanted to score cheap political points.
>>
File: 480px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg (69 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
480px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg
69 KB, 480x615
>>56483884
>>
>>56483884
If there is no legal recourse then your government needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt. And I would expect sane Germans to burn that cunt at the stake. But your entire country is sick and insane. In one year you have managed to destroy a country and people thousands of years old. It's tragic.
>>
>>56483562
>I honestly don't even understand how this is happening to Germany, how you fucking idiots are allowing this.

Well, you could say all proud and honest germans died during ww2 and we are left with keks and internet warriors. Jokes aside, I don't really know. Almost three generations raised with the eternal guilt for the nazi crimes and education/history being teached in a very biased way will leave it's mark on the population. Not to mention the press and the tv channels having a huge impact on peoples opinions everywhere around the globe. Whereever you want you'll find the trend towards degeneracy and intellectual decline when it comes to the willingness to understand complex subjects. Also it's basically social suicide to be openly nationalistic here, but we are working on it, i guess. There is no political alternative here other than small parties like AfD which have a long way to go and apparently our aging population is more interested in their pensions while the younger ones show less interest in attending elections. Also it's mostly middle aged women who cheer for refugees and are willing to give them a warm welcome.

>You are a country of 80 million willingly accepting 2 million invaders per year, while here Obongo wants 10000 and our politicians (rightly so) flip their shit.

Well, roughly one in four isn't really german to begin with. Germany was already in the shits with the mudslime outbreeders. TV shows about political topics are unwatchable, because there are literally no critical guests invited anymore that oppose the mainstream. It's just reduced to a propaganda show for the green (left) and reign parties. It's literally that sad, although alternative media is on the rise.
>>
File: fiilismies.gif (3 MB, 421x336) Image search: [Google]
fiilismies.gif
3 MB, 421x336
>>56476802
Well, in Finland they just ask the asylum seekers. If they say that they are not terrorists, then they are not.
>>
>>56484219
Not sure something that was essentially utilized as a false flag is the image you want to evoke here.

>>56484357
>If there is no legal recourse then your government needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt.
That's a silly thing to say. Your democracy is the same in this regard. If your representatives decide something and it doesn't break any laws and the mechanisms to check their power find nothing worth opposing, you as a citizen can't do shit either but "write your local congressman".
>And I would expect sane Germans to burn that cunt at the stake.
Ah yes, abandoning the rule of law and resorting to brutal violence is always the sign of sanity.
>But your entire country is sick and insane. In one year you have managed to destroy a country and people thousands of years old. It's tragic.
Dramaqueen much?
>>
>>56483884
>do you expect people to burn Merkel at the stake or something?
Yes, actually. If an American leader did what Merkel has done here, we would literally burn him/her at the stake.
>>
>>56480270
Good luck vetting people from a country that has been in a war since 2010.
Most legit Syrian identification has expired by now so you cant even verify the identities if you tried.

>One of the Paris attackers had used a forged passport that had been used by 8 other people as well.

Merkel and the idiots who support her are HOPING these people don't attack anyone.
>>
>>56484638
Haha holy shit are all Ger"man"s this utterly keked?

You know nothing of America, bro. Only last year the government tried to steal 20 cows from a guy in Nevada and militias came from across the country and stood off with the Feds.

You Germans are truly the laughingstock of the world and you actually think this is all justified. Good riddance Germany. You no longer deserve your own country
>>
>>56484638
>And I would expect sane Germans to burn that cunt at the stake.
Ah yes, abandoning the rule of law and resorting to brutal violence is always the sign of sanity.

Our american friend is right though. But like you already hint at: Violence or killing are not really the weapon of modern white people. Also the faces or politicians are all replaceable. The people just don't want to wake up yet. They hate the thought of an inscure future, so they'll just continue a blind eye on what is happening in our country when they still can afford it by living in a decent suburb far away from the migrant ghettos. It's the "yes, more refugees but please not infront of my doorstep" mentality. The idea of natives being outbreed soon only let's everyone that can do simple math look like super racists.
>>
>>56484638
Sometimes brutal violence is absolutely necessary, like when oh I don't know, your country is being fucking destroyed.

CucKed
>>
Why is Germany hated so much throughout the English speaking world?
>>
>>56484896
did any of the militia guys die?
>>
>>56485117
We aren't. Most americans have german roots. We can pretty much agree that Britfuckistan and Ausfailia are irrelevant.
>>
>>56485117
Not true in the least.
>>
>>56484896
Lovely example you bring up there. A guy who has absolutely no legal ground to stand on with his issue, who doesn't recognize the United States as existing, who thinks the 'negro' would be better off under slavery and who has since been abandoned by any reasonable person is really a beacon of justice. Truly we should all look to his example and just decide for ourselves which laws we want to follow and instead of going through the legal way and changing it, just do whatever you want.

And you really shouldn't make a peaceful protest where some guys came with guns sound like some Hollywood standoff. Nobody was going to fire a bullet over a bunch of cows.

>>56485106
My country is doing fine, thank you very much.
>>
>>56476802

As long as they are male, military age, sunni muslim, and oppose secular government they meet all the criteria
>>
>>56480270
Ayy yo buddy. I heard a German uni had been closed due to bomb threats, it took 200 officers to clear it.

and it keeps happening.
>>
>>56486082
Yeah, and it turned out to be the luggage of a homeless guy. People were just on edge since the Paris attacks.
>>
File: 1392739424203.gif (2 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1392739424203.gif
2 MB, 280x210
Europe has NO IDEA how fucked they are. Muslims will conquer Europe with births in the long term. In the short term, many disgruntled youths will join underground Wahhabi organizations as muscle to cause more incidents like in Paris whenever the West fucks with ISIS. I GUARANTEE you that most of those young adult men have lost a family member or friend in the War on Terror.

>>56476889
Thanks Chancellor
>>
>>56485695
No bullets were fired because the Feds backed down to avoid a bloodbath. At this point Im fairly sure you are Merkelyouth or something of the sort
>>
>>56485695
>My country is doing fine, thank you very much.

Get back to me in 5 years
>>
>>56486620
You'd have to be pretty deluded to think the conflic ever had any chance of ecalating.

>>56486640
Come on, even if your worst nightmares come true, it'll be more than 5 years to feel the effects.
>>
>>56486910
>no chance of escalating
Haha you have estrogen in your veins, Hanz. A shootout, in America? No chance!
>>
>>56486287
People probably wouldn't be on edge if you just imprisoned the returned IS fighters and stopped them infiltrating Europe with the """refugees"""

Merkel has given Germany the perfect environment of fear and terror and she still refuses to believe that her open arms policy is at fault. My only hope for your country is that some patriotic Germans raise the Freikorps.
>>
>>56487308
A shootout out of a peaceful standoff is rare, even in America. Especially with two sides as composed as those were. Nobody is going to fire the first bullet and nobody is going to give the other side a reason.
>>
>>56476802
>How the fuck are Germans checking each and every "refugee?"With Merkel suspending the Dublin Regulation, how do these people get in to Krautland?

Why the fuck are they letting them in? Didn't they already fuck up one coutry?
>>
>>56487491
What is Waco???
>>
>>56476802

>How the fuck are Germans checking each and every "refugee?"

They aren't and they can't.

Listen to the Wednesday episode of Anthony Cumia from last week.
>>
>>56487777

lucky quads of truth

govts around the world are telling their people about "vetting" but it's complete bullshit. they're working from a playbook.
>>
>>56487614
Something completely different in that there was never an open standoff between the cultist and law enforcement, the issue was a lot more pressing and dangerous (weapon violations opposed to a bunch of cows illegaly grazing) and law enforcement from the very beginning going on prepated for armed resistance,
But even for this you had to go back more than 20 years to find something even remotely similar, that hopefully tells you something about the frequency of these type of events.
>>
>>56488613
Nope, you're dead wrong. There are standoffs nearly every year between Feds and militia and they often turn violent. Google it as most do ot make the national news. The mistrust of government in the US runs deep, Hanz. It's why we make fun of you online for being such sheep. Nothing like what Merkel has done is even imaginable here
>>
File: 1446506236564.png (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446506236564.png
31 KB, 640x640
>>56476802
>Every time I see Germany
>>
>>56480868
>call themselves a syrian asylum seeker.

Well yeah, that's the vetting process.

>Are you Syrian, seeking asylum?
>Yas dats right from Syria
>All right, sir, we'll get your check to you as soon as possible.
>>
>>56489328
no shit lol
>>
File: Bundessultan_CDU.jpg (250 KB, 1053x1451) Image search: [Google]
Bundessultan_CDU.jpg
250 KB, 1053x1451
The borders are open everywhere and you can just walk on over.

There aren't much official controllers checking identity, believe or origin.

German military troops have been placed out of barracks to bring in more jihadists next to weapons and ammunition.

Every day there are ten thousands crossing the borders.

Law and order has been dispensed regarding people smugglers and the illegal foreigners. 87 old women denying the holocaust are sentenced to jail though as are people making fun of the jihadists settling in and of course people posting critical on Facebook will get raided by the police.

Sweden is occupied by Islam. Germany for now is still occupied by America, but soon enough it will be taken by subversion of the jihadists.

Experts expect the next country to be taken over by Islam after Sweden is France.

The biggest problem of the French right now is their military operations overseas, their many Muslim soldiers in the lower ranks and of course Germany's open borders allowing jihadists to move around freely although the borders between France and Belgium are officially closed.
>>
>>56489240
Cannot unsee
>>
>>56489197
Actually a quick google search turns up nothing, the only result being one ex-militia guy with paranoid personality disorder driving up to a bunch of cops and opening fire for no reason. Feel free to link me some stuff.

>Nothing like what Merkel has done is even imaginable here
Well talk is cheap. Last I checked the last time Obama did something a bunch of gun nuts deemed unforgivable, the planned 'march on washington' didn't exactly go down like you'd descriptions of the american spirit would suggest.
>>
>>56490370
Link me to the gun control that was passed? Cant.
>>
>>56490865
There was no shootout with this arrest.
>>
>>56490971
Gun control proposals are stopped because opposition in congress, not because citizens have guns.

Also nice deletion, seems those militia shootouts aren't that easy to find afterall.
>>
>>56491246
There was one fairly recently in New England. Like I said, news stays away from them. The one I posted wasnt really a militia, more of a cult. Those get a lot of coverage to make all militias look crazy.

The reason there is no gun control is we vote out every politician who brings it up
>>
>>56491389
>The reason there is no gun control is we vote out every politician who brings it up

what about Diane Feinstein?
>>
>>56491389
>The reason there is no gun control is we vote out every politician who brings it up

So if we go back this whole fucking chain it's exactly as I said here >>56484638
If the population disagrees with a policy, they vote the people responsible out, in the US or over here.

Yeah the US has an armed population but that's generally not relevant. There is a huge, huge difference between holding a gun as law-abiding citizen and actualyl pulling the trigger, against law enforcement no less. Especially an issue like immigration that may cause indirect harm, but causes absolutely no immediate harm or danger, is not going to be the one that gets your average gun owner over the line and into open, hostile resistance to the state.

This isn't the fucking 1700s anymore. The value of human life has increased tremendously and citizens have a whole lot more to lose.
>>
>>56491583
> California is not a Jewish commie hellhole
>>
>>56491690
We have armed militias that patrol the border for what its worth. Its a huge border so tons still get through. I doubt there is a single German doing this though. Its hard to compare US to European politics because in America the armed populace is a constantly considered factor. The government understands how bad uprisings could become and has to listen. I dont get the same feeling from watching Euro politics
>>
>>56492142
You're seriously deluded if you think "I hope this doesn't cause an uprising" was a thought that crossed Obama's mind when he passed healthcare or something. Again, politics that cause no direct harm will not turn cozy citizens into an armed resistance.

Hell, if you want to see what it's going to take, look at what actually gets people on the streets - death. You may call it misguided, but stuff like Trayvon or Mike Brown gets people up in arms (though still not literally), stuff that makes people feel like lives are at stake.
>>
>>56492332
You cant have an opinion on this if you have not lived in America. Im sure it is very hard to understand for a European who has little experience around guns. Think about it this way..

I know 3/5 of my neighbors are armed. This influences our interactions on the basest level. There is a respect of property and person based on anticipation of danger. Neither of us would hurt one another, but it creates distance in times of disagreement and mutual protection in times of threat. It is the same for a politician and his populace and it goes all the way up to the top
>>
>>56492616
I agree with you on a personal, immediate level but it doesn't apply to the citizen - government relationship because the power is not equal in the slightest, unlike you and your neighbour. You have everything to lose and virtually nothing to gain.

Since you denied me my opinion and it is getting rather late here, I don't think I'll be going into detail. You don't seem like an idiot so I'll just say you should really think the entire armed resistance chain through on a personal level. Really understand the ramificiations of violently opposing the state for an individual and why it's nigh impossible to imagine on a larger scale against anything short of an obviously violent, murderous and tyrannical government.
>>
File: Acton_to_Lee.jpg (1 MB, 903x1324) Image search: [Google]
Acton_to_Lee.jpg
1 MB, 903x1324
American media is producing degeneracy 24/7, their dollar is crumbling away and their military is stretched all over the world while 50 million Americans don't know where they will get their food tomorrow and another 2 millions are locked away in prison.

But Bill and Jack are sitting on their porch padding their AR-15s, celebrating their free speech and saying: "Let those commie bastards come around and try to take our guns!"
"Shall not infringe!"

When will they realize there will never be an official declaration for the war wage against the own people? When will they realize their foe won't turn up in the enemy's uniform for everyone to see?
>>
>>56492875
Ha yeah Im not saying I am some crazy militia person bent on overthrowing the government. I am just saying this is always implied. Dont forget that in the US, the local police enforce laws and answer to local government and courts who answers to state government and courts who answers to feds. So the threat is rarely people vs feds. If police and local gov simply refuse to enforce an unpopular law for fear of retaliation, there is nothing that can be done but change the law. This is how we end up with massive differences in opinions and 35 states tell Obama fuck off no refugees while 15 states hold their butts open. Is it a coincidence the butthole states for the most part have extremely restrictive gun laws? It may not be a direct cause and effect, but the guns contribute to the sentiment. Anyways its late here too and im off to bed. Goodnight hanz, good luck with your Muslim problem
>>
>>56483562
The best germans left that shithole for the midwest back in the 19th century, lowering the quality of their bloodline by leaving the retards behind. Then the best of those retards were killed off in WW1, diminishing the blood even further as the useless leftovers reproduced, then the best of their retard offspring get killed in WW2 just completely btfo their bloodline from which they still haven't recovered, leaving us with a country of Merkels.
>>
>>56476802
Official: "Sind Sie ein Terrorist?"
Immigrant: "Nein."
Official: "Welcome to Germoney."
>>
File: 1446405766716.jpg (86 KB, 1052x351) Image search: [Google]
1446405766716.jpg
86 KB, 1052x351
>>56494828
That's not how this works!
>>
>>56494964
Translate?
>>
File: s1.qwant.jpg (333 KB, 2067x1543) Image search: [Google]
s1.qwant.jpg
333 KB, 2067x1543
>>56494964
luckily those immigrants are clever, and managed to not get registered by us.

this fucking retard (picture: minister of interior Afffairs) wanted to register them and take their fingerprints. But they claimed they are "scared" of the registration process :)
>>
>>56495266
*its lucky, because Germany could send them back to us if they did register :)
>>
File: 1314202491656.jpg (2 KB, 121x126) Image search: [Google]
1314202491656.jpg
2 KB, 121x126
You guys are truly idiots. Do you think that Daesh or Al-Qaeda wouldn't find a way into Germany with or without the refugee crisis? Quick reminder that some of the 9/11 hijackers were living in Hamburg before. Most of the attackers in Paris had french passports.

If the terrorists want to infiltrate a country, they can do so, with or without refugees. Hating on innocent people, supporting right wing parties, create fear and anger is EXACTLY what ISIS wants from you.
>>
>>56495419
>Daesh
he already adopted the new non islamophobic version of ISIS name
>>
>>56476802
They don't check papers, they only get interviewed
>>
>>56495419
I'm honestly not worried about some small scale shootings or bombings. My worry is an all out war, such that your government is replaced through force. I'm not worried about a democratic coup, it seems the timetable is too long. However I think radical Islamists might try and seize power before it's possible to do so by democratic means.
>>
>>56495419
t. Abdullah Göryet
>>
>>56476802
They don't. It has been states multiple times by the police that they lost control and have no idea who is running around in those asylum centers anymore
>>
File: 45634563456.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
45634563456.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
Am i still banned?
>>
>>56487351
>Merkel has given Germany the perfect environment of fear and terror and she still refuses to believe that her open arms policy is at fault.

There is a good chance that this was exactly what she intended to do. They already tried to install a US-tier surveillance system once but failed due to resistance from the population - now that the situation turned to shit they are trying it again and will probably get away with it.
>>
>>56495823

what?
>>
>>56483562
>You are a country of 80 million willingly accepting 2 million invaders per year, while here Obongo wants 10000 and our politicians (rightly so) flip their shit.

The problem is that the party who was supposed to work as counter balance and flip their shit at this is the party who is pushing for it. They have been thoroughly infiltrated.
>>
>>56495666

> My worry is an all out war, such that your government is replaced through force

Nah man, not gonna happen. Right wing parties will gain influence, but most of the Germans will still vote conservative/central. Most of Germany is sceptical about the huge numbers of immigrants and they're afraid (rightly so) of islamic terror attacks, but they're not willing to give up their democracy and freedom for this. Germany would never vote Trump.
>>
>>56495419
>using Daesh

Terrorists are a particularly nasty subset of Muslims, but don't forget that the actual enemy is Islam. They ain't gonna try to become Germans, they are gonna demand that Germany become Arabia. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>56496390

I agree, they have been doing this ever since the turks came here..
>>
>>56476802
>They say that we can't check tenth of thousands every day.
> Are checking hundred of thousands a day at the airport...
>>
>>56485394
You're gonna miss us when you realise that green energy is bullshit and try to start your nuclear reactors up again with no uranium.
>>
>>56476802
>>56494106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
migrate this-a-way fellas
>>
>>56483562
Read the comment section of any German newspaper that still allows them.
If somebody asks the question why politicians should be capable of ignoring the will of the people, leftists will always say that they are only bound to the constitution and that is their only responsibility. The will of the people is irrelevant (because everybody against refugees is obviously too stupid to vote), especially if it doesn't suit them.
Germany is only a democracy on paper, in reality it is a cult based on the constitution.
>>
I remember back in the summer, some of the 'refugees' looked Chinese others looked like Indians, but they were all from Syria...
>>
>>56501795
and also born on the same day...
>>
>>56495419
this is such a fucking lie. Implying it wouldn't be harder to enter a country with a fake passport via an airport. There they could actually check if your passport is forged.
Leftist retards just say that so their precious "refugees" aren't stopped. They won't even recognize how one of the terrorists came to Europe, instead discussing the passport of the Terrorist and making fun of those who are afraid of terrorists smuggling in.

The left political elite went from full retardation to an apocalyptical madness
>>
File: poland.png (108 KB, 760x600) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
108 KB, 760x600
>>56476802
Turyngia, Meklemburgia, Saksonia, Brandenburgia - rightful Polish clay, and should never be a country, like ukraine (no such thing)
>>
>>56503461
Pommerania, Silesia - rightful german clay. Stolen by communiggers to ruin it.
>>
>>56503552
>Pommerania, Silesia
>rightful german clay
:^)
>>
Last 3 weeks = 180.000 ILLIGAL INVADERS
So let this sink in. Then you have to know that we are only registering about 50% of them. The others we dont even count. 360.000 in 3 weeks. Lets assume 1/3 of them is allowed to bring in their 'families' of 5 people.

That is over 700.000 people in 3 weeks. Clearly this is a coordinated attack on germany and our politicians are in on it. There are still people who do not realize that.

Germany shall be known as a country of unemplayed gang rapists .. basically india with toilets.

src if you need http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article149161746/Fast-180-000-Fluechtlinge-binnen-drei-Wochen-in-Deutschland.html
>>
File: 1447185962818.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447185962818.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>56486475
wtf this gif....
>>
>>56484638
>Dramaqueen much?
He's right kiddo. We will have taken 2 million refugees by the end of the year. There is no way we can integrate them, there is no way we can keep up the welfare system. There will arise getthoes in every city. You are completely dense if you think that "we can do it".
>>
>>56503461
get a load of this smelly polack. you are just as uneducated and useless as refugees.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.