[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me again how you are going to fight the government and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 41
File: eat this rednecks.jpg (220 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
eat this rednecks.jpg
220 KB, 720x720
Tell me again how you are going to fight the government and how you decide when it's time to bring it down.

My personal guess is: If you don't get shot you'll either end up in prison for domestic terrism or in an insane asylum.
>>
What are car bombs and guerrilla warfare.
>>
Goverment should clear house after house, ruins after ruins. Aircraft carriers count for nothing.
>>
obvious bait thread
>>
iirc most of the military would support citizens if told to fire on them, it would fuck command structure and having an entire population against a government cuts its power into small chunks.
>>
>>55933070
>What is insurgency

Try to hold a metropolis where everyone owns an assault weapon. Literally ambushes every fucking corner.
>>
>>55933070

I get extremely scared when a fighter jet stands on the corner to enforce anti-meeting laws.
>>
>>55933070
If the government really reached the level of tyranny where the population went into revolt, I'm guessing a large proportion of the Army / Marines / Navy / Air Force would also defect and use the equipment against the government
>>
>Go fucking figure a German posts this
Occupation and asymetric war are different than symetric war
>>
>>55933070
>convention warfare comparison to what what would be an insurgency

You don't bomb what you want to hold onto, that only gives more more support to the insurgents.
>>
File: gun-grabbers-oh-thats-good.jpg (317 KB, 720x1269) Image search: [Google]
gun-grabbers-oh-thats-good.jpg
317 KB, 720x1269
>>55933070
>the same faggot posted this thread again
>and posted after people with guns at war with western society and its military successfully killed 130 people in france

0/10 bait
>>
>implying that everyone who wants to overthrow the government if they fuck up bad enough isn't in the military
>>
File: YouBoreMe.jpg (34 KB, 353x280) Image search: [Google]
YouBoreMe.jpg
34 KB, 353x280
>>55933070
Jump off a bridge.
>>
>>55933070
You're talking to muricans. With their filfthy muslim-style Minutemen they managed to beat a superior force of britbongs.

And we helped them a bit too :^)
>>
>>55933070
>that pic
>implying that going to war with the Flintstones and losing that war is proof civilians can't fight back

F35 is awfully good at a lot of things buy it can't thrust vector enough to patrol my kitchen
>>
>>55933070
US goverment starts a war with its own citizens
Assuming the police and military, which are comprised entirely of US citizens, choose to oblige they will be severely outnumbered and outgunned
Jets and tanks are in the long run effectively worthless on American soil in this case because they cannot remain operational forever with indefinite munitions and once they need to stop they will be vulnerable to attack
Missiles and bombs would not be an effective deterrent as the goal of the war would not be to destroy the US citizens but to subjugate them
So long as there is resistance their goal cannot be accomplished and if they bomb everything until there's no more resistance then they still failed since there is no one left to subjugate
Because the US people are armed it is a guaranteed lose-lose situation for the government if they decide to enslave their own people
Take away their guns and it suddenly becomes much more viable to simply imprison anyone who resists since they won't pose anywhere near as much a threat
Even then guns aren't some magical entity that can only be forged with Uncle Sam's approval, with some pipes and nails you could make guns in your garage
Hell, people have made working firearms while in prison, the idea of even banning guns in the first place is unviable since even if you could physically remove all guns from the US in the first place you could not remove the concept and memory of them
People are innovative when under pressure and it doesn't take a MacGyver to make tools and weapons for revolt
Even if it DID take a MacGyver the US population is so large that there's more likely than not a whole lot of MacGyvers all around the country
>>
>>55933070
>Why would you lock your house if people can still break into?
delusional t.b.h. f.a.m.
>>
File: muskets.jpg (24 KB, 412x327) Image search: [Google]
muskets.jpg
24 KB, 412x327
>>55934003

>superior force of britbongs

The British weren't superior except maybe at sea and that was 250-years ago.
>>
>German flag
>LOL AMERICA HOW R U GONNA STOP TYRANNY??!?!?!?!!

Buttflustered because you've failed to stop Merkel, Hans?
>>
>Resistance is Futile, submit!
Mind of the cucк, everybody
>>
>>55934468

>TYRANNY

You don't even know what that means. It's something you heart the americunts brabble about and now you repeat it.
>>
>>55933070
OP is a kek faggot
>>
>>55933070

babbys first koder

also, you've got your own problems, don't worry about us
>>
>>55934686

America is bros, Germany is hoes.

deal w/ it hans ur just not cool anymore and we don't wanna b ur friend
>>
>>55934686
>I'd rather be a slave to my government than a free entity of society with it.
>>
Hope is better than fate.
>>
>>55933070
If you think that the US military wouldn't be divided like fuck in a civil war, it is not I who is delusional.
>>
>>55933070
next generation mycotoxin biochemical wmd. Humans need water, clean air, and food, attack all three at once...well then everyone will lose their minds. Civil war for resources breaks out then when they all least expect it hit them with the show stopper.
>>
>>55934963

>>I'd rather be a slave to my government than a free entity of society with it.

Tell me what you do for a living and I tell you whether you're a slave to someone or not.
>>
File: 1447707039127.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447707039127.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>55933070
kek'd hard at this
>>
File: 6zrwe.jpg (138 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
6zrwe.jpg
138 KB, 640x445
IRA kills three times the number of British soldiers that it suffers in casualties and achieves many of its political goals with second-hand smuggled firearms and homemade explosives.

Gun control Britkeks BTFO!
>>
>>55933070
Use the catalog you dense fuck.
>>
>>55935351
The fact that the government doesn't limit me like it does you with hate speech laws, hyper aggressive gun control and forced integration with refugees
>>
>>55933070

How does the fuel get in the planes? does anyone involved in that not have constant protection? would you maybe be able to kill the people on the supply lines with an assault riffle?
>>
File: 1444095925800.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1444095925800.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>55933070
>>
File: fp10_gr.jpg (53 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
fp10_gr.jpg
53 KB, 800x620
: If you don't get shot you'll either end up in prison for domestic terrism or in an insane asylum.

nah, if I get a clear shot some won't make it to the meeting up point.
>>
>>55935584
>mfw britain such a fucking pussy country that their olympic shooting team can't practice in britain at all
>>
File: Fuckyou.jpg (12 KB, 336x184) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.jpg
12 KB, 336x184
>>55933070

You're right we should get rid of our guns and use feels instead. Instead of fighting, we could just knit sweaters and sing kumbaya around a camp fire. But not an actual campfire though, fires are dangerous. I mean one of those little ones with the fan and the light and orange cloth that sort of looks like a real fire, but it isn't. And then we could eat marshmallows and tell spoopy stories, but not to spoopy, because then We'd get nightmares! Yikes!
>>
File: drop soap prison jail.jpg (19 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
drop soap prison jail.jpg
19 KB, 500x414
>>55935471

>government doesn't limit

You have the highest prison population in the world, per capita and in absolute numbers. In my opinion that says a lot about the gubbament limiting you and the "freedom" you have.

Now tell me, what do you do for a living? Who is your Massa, boi?
>>
>>55933070
100,000,000 gun owners vs the guv
So 1% of the gun owners kill 1 Federal. That's 1,000,000 casualties.

The government can't sustain that
>>
File: Jingal Gun.jpg (230 KB, 900x504) Image search: [Google]
Jingal Gun.jpg
230 KB, 900x504
>>55933070
Delusional: Thinking your magic flying machine wont fall right out of the sky the moment i manage to hit it with this
>>
>>55935757

>locking up criminals is limiting freedom

Not surprised at your backwards ass thinking there Hans.
>>
>>55935757
>You have the highest prison population in the world,
because of criminals
>absolute murders
niggers
>that says a lot about the government
that says a lot about niggers
>"freedom" you have
the fact that I have it and you don't makes me superior

>can't say anything against immigration, get arrested for "hate speech"
>can't own any guns without the gubmint probing your ass for a "need" and "reason" to own one because you don't have a right
>forced to integrate with refugees
>forced to house them in your own cities and places
>>
File: IRA Belfast.jpg (45 KB, 590x342) Image search: [Google]
IRA Belfast.jpg
45 KB, 590x342
>>55935422

>achieves many of its political goals

The IRA achieved jackshit. Northern Ireland is still part of the UK and that conflict kept Northern Ireland in poverty.
>>
>>55933070
People who wanted to fight their government could use homemade explosives. Of course, the production and use of such materials for criminal purposes is highly illegal, and I post these links only to demonstrate how easy it is to learn how to make explosives.

https://uscrow.org/2014/09/30/make-c4-rdx-explosives/

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/aqap-inspire-magazine-volume-1-uncorrupted.pdf

http://privat.bahnhof.se/wb907234/efp.htm
>>
>>55935969
>not just using fertilizer
>>
>>55933572

One chemical attack would solve that.
>>
>>55935895

>>locking up criminals is limiting freedom

It depends on the definition of crime and the terms handed out.
>>
>>55935958
>The IRA achieved jackshit.

Forcing the British to negotiate with them and agree to several of their demands is not "jackshit."
>>
File: 1397183812422.jpg (88 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
1397183812422.jpg
88 KB, 400x339
>>55933070
Bankrupting it, one benefit at a time
>>
>>55935969
don't forget, its illegal to say "I want to kill the president of the united states of america"

But i'm just saying it there as a PSA, not a threat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
>>
>>55936196
>uhh it depends on the crime

really? because you so much as say immigration is bad for germany and they throw you in jail for hate speech, racism and inciting violence and islamophobia
>>
>>55935926

>>can't say anything against immigration, get arrested for "hate speech"

Do you really believe that's what it's like?
>>
>>55933070
Better to die on my feet than live on my knees.
>>
File: jew normie.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jew normie.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>55933070
Topple a gov=/= conquer people.
Go back to your shilling cave, piv related
>>
>>55935958
Well then, you want examples of successful insurgencies:
>Radfan
>Algeria
>Vietnam
>Tunisia
>Pablo Escobar in Colombia
>Cuba
>Afghanstan
>The American Revolution

The list goes on.
>>
>>55935958
The IRA got exactly what they wanted: a sham political system where they were guaranteed election by a bloc and also a veto-level say in both Stormont and Westminster. Anybody who thought that McGuinness and Adams were in it for anything other than a cushy office and a seven figure salary, you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
File: 1444247846207.gif (258 KB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
1444247846207.gif
258 KB, 320x168
>>55933070
if you're so convinced that armed citizens could not keep a tyrannical government in check, then why are governments all around the world so scared of a well armed population?

checkmate, gungrabbing cocksucker.
>>
File: cutedog.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cutedog.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>55933070
what >>55933596 said. The idea that any branch of the american military could consciously and coherently pass tyrannical orders down the proper chain of command with no expectancy of deviation or internal opposition is laughably stupid, just like OP and his stale bait.
>>
>>55933070
Our guns are merely a deterrent so that the government has to take babysteps that give us time to fight legally rather than allowing it to go full Merkel and oppress the shit out of us while declaring that our main industries need to hire migrants.
>>
>>55936349
actually yea I'd say so since the EU has "anti-hate speech laws" all over

see

>>55930134
>>
>>55936103
>chemical attacks on your own people

I'm sure that will be good for morale

Do you know nothing about statecraft? You can't just get away with being a mustache twirling villain.
>>
>>55933572
>what is gas
>>
File: 1444099150190.jpg (255 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [Google]
1444099150190.jpg
255 KB, 1391x406
Hide.
>>
>>55933572
>assault weapon
can you NOT use some made up buzzword
>>
File: PCP 7.jpg (70 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
PCP 7.jpg
70 KB, 277x400
>>55933070
What is people's war?
>>
It worked pretty well for the Vietnamese.
>>
>>55933070
LOL, as if the military would even attack the citizens, only 1/3rd or the military would fight american citizens the rest would rise up and overthrow. Merkel keked u good
>>
>>55936349
>knowing what the law is is a matter of belief
U wot m8
>>
>>55936589
This.

Even tanks and armor are useless without ground support. There will always be boots on the ground and if these boots are dealing with an aggressive, sneaky, and covert populace, the people in those boots are always susceptible to rifle-fire from rooftops and the occasional well-placed IED.
>>
self-defense rights has nothing to do with taking down the gov

the gov is gonna dismantle itself via debt problem and monetarism ruins
>>
File: Battle_Droid.png (126 KB, 375x675) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Droid.png
126 KB, 375x675
Two words:

Battle droids.
>>
>>55936505

>actually yea I'd say so since the EU has "anti-hate speech laws" all over

The EU doesn't have any laws. The countries within the EU have their individual laws which may be in accordance with EU guidelines.

You might want to check out what the legal definition of hate speech is before you keep shitposting.
>>
>>55933070
Ya us u.s soldiers would kill our own civilians..... your a fucking idiot. Enjoy your shit country
>>
>>55936449

Yea, well the OP painted them as some kind of noble freedom fighters.
>>
>this argument again
Tanks and submarines and aircraft carriers cannot stand on street corners and issue edicts and enforce curfews, etc etc

Honestly the main thing is that 90% of the military is full of conservatives and libertarians. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who would actually follow through with firing on American citizens. 99% of the military fucking hates Obamarama's guts, too, or any gun grabber

Go out and ask 5 Marines for their opinions on Bernie Sanders, Obama, and Clinton. Come back with their responses.
>>
>>55936555
>what is Geneva Convention?
>>
>>55933070
Probably the same way you and your cousins have been doing it since 9/11, you goat fucking cunt
>>
>>55937276
Air Force here most troops would not fire on American Civs. If anything we would turn on the fed an support them.
>>
>>55937276
/thread
Former sailor, now active duty army. I can confirm what you said
>>
>>55933070
It took 3 weeks to defeat Saddam's army, but 12 years to lose to "insurgents", aka, natives with rifles.
>>
>>55933070
that's retarded. Infantry is still number one. You can't bomb everybody; in the end, it always comes down to ground forces.
>>
>>55937466

Unlikely. You military people are fucking traitors to the Constitution. You disarmed the victims of Katrina and the Boston bombing. You cannot be trusted.
>>
>>55933070
I hate the fucking jews. I always have, I always will. They are not the Israelites, they are not God's chosen people either.
>>
in case of domestic war

BURN EVERY FUCKING THING DOWN
>>
>>55933070
The short answer is that an armed populace is treated differently than one that is unarmed and completely neutered. Could the US government completely flood a small town at a 7:1 ratio with filthy muslim scum? I don't think they would even try because the people are armed and it has a high probability of not ending well.

But you have fun with that Hans.
>>
>>55937466
Thanks based Air Force bro. My dad was in the Air Force back in Vietnam days. As I understand it, many soldiers/sailors/marines/airmen don't really like all of these PC regulations that have been forced on them. I find it kind of humorous that military men haven't been bitching for years about letting gays in, or transgenders, or women in the special forces. They were happy doing things the way they were, and didn't want any change until liberals came in and started yelling, "No! You guys are being oppressed by us because you don't have a 90 pound woman as your automatic rifleman in a firefight! And we're oppressing you because it is perfectly healthy for morale and unit cohesion to have brothers-in-arms sexually attracted to one another! We have been oppressing you and so now we need to culturally enrich our military!"

It's just another look at the insane double think of liberals. It'll be okay though. Western civilization has become retarded with making their militaries politically correct because we haven't had a legitimate threat since WWII. When WWIII rolls around, they'll see the need for a strong military that is unburdened by the stupid social pressures placed upon it
>>
>>55936454

>if you're so convinced that armed citizens could not keep a tyrannical government in check, then why are governments all around the world so scared of a well armed population?

What governments are you talking about?
>>
>>55937254
The guys dying in the streets were. Marty and Gerry were just opportunistic cunts. That said, the entire operation was quite effective in terms of efficacy.
>>
>>55937450
>geneva convention
>on own soil
its a piece of paper
>>
You act as if the US has never lost a war. They spent decades in Vietnam and still lost. They lost Korea. The Allies as a whole almost lost to itty bitty Germany and Gook Island.

The government isn't gonna deploy F-22s on their own soil. Even if they did use heavy artillery that could steamroll resistance, it's still a matter of principal. This is coming from someone who thinks gun ownership is pretty retarded and will never own firearms.
>>
>>55936443
>Nicaragua (despite U.S. support of Contras)
>Many countries in South America (Simon Bolivar)
>Baltic states
>Chechnya (at least the 1st time)
>Rwanda (Tutsi guerrillas stopped one of the worst genocide in human history)
>Cambodia
>Israel (see the formation of)
>Saudi Arabia and other Arab states (following victory over the Ottomans)
>Ancient Germania

The list goes on of course
>>
>>55933070
DESIGNATED
IMMIGRATING
COUNTRIES
>>
>>55933070 Der totale Widerstand:
https://linksunten.indymedia.org/en/system/files/data/2015/10/5210541085.pdf
>>
>>55933070
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

/thread
>>
>>55937043
Please just get bereichert.
>>
>>55933070
The U.S. military spent the past 10 years proving it couldn't control a country of 35 million people. How is it supposed to control a country of 320 million?
>>
File: military welfare queen.png (354 KB, 966x821) Image search: [Google]
military welfare queen.png
354 KB, 966x821
>>55937276
>>55937466
>>55937574

Everyone who is in the US military and isn't an officer is a retard. That's even what Americans say about their military.
>>
OP you just don't understand
>>
File: Having guns.png (88 KB, 1319x342) Image search: [Google]
Having guns.png
88 KB, 1319x342
The goal is not to win, but to make the other side give up.
>>
>>55933070
I'd probbably go to the chief and take a big shit on his desk
>>
File: 1385058925465.jpg (24 KB, 403x302) Image search: [Google]
1385058925465.jpg
24 KB, 403x302
>>55938879
>inb4 I can't /thread my own post

I defy you to bring more real-world experience to the table than Solzhenitsyn.

Please, for the love of fuck, come at me you leftist dick-suck.
>>
>>55933070
Hey, shill. I hope you wake up to find your whole family being raped and beaten. Then when you try to do something you get tied up and the men slaughter each family member with machetes right before your eyes.
>>
>Implying the men and woman in the military, special forces, air force, or any other branch of armed forces would turn on the citizens without good cause.
No one in the military would actually help a government take over it's people.
>>
>>55933070
Ask Al Queda. worked for them. But of course you knew that did you not, Aladdin?
>>
>>55939022
Not to mention the sheer scale of our landmass. We have mountain ranges larger than the country of Afghanistan and they're covered in dense forests (i.e. shit that the infrared sensors of the aircraft in OP's pic can't see through). The geography of the U.S. is a counterinsurgency nightmare.
>>
File: saluteofhonor.jpg (193 KB, 705x352) Image search: [Google]
saluteofhonor.jpg
193 KB, 705x352
I am just saying the last time you southern white trash decided to fight the gubbament it didn't end so well for you.
>>
OPs image has always fucking confused the fuck out of me.

Say if gun grabbers got their way and noguns became a thing in america and then the whole ebil government thing actually started to happen, are these fucking gun grabbing retards going to be standing around going "well im glad nobody has any weapons because they'd probably be causing a mess right now"

The whole thing seems so fucking moronic.
>>
>>55937254
Not really. They just pointed out how their performance makes a mockery of the gun control argument
>>
>>55939037
You've got it reversed. The officers are generally the idiots. ejected from a bar. When an officer gets a
>>
>>55933070
>who was Ho Chi Minh

>>55939664
They have full faith that their government will never need forcefully replaced because leftist and socialist governments never go that way.
>>
>>55939037
hans ist ärgerlich. lech mich im arsch.
>>
>>55939888
*when grunts get dumb ideas it typically ends with them getting ejected from a bar. When an officer gets a dumb idea he gets people killed.
>>
>>55939503
Ahmed please. The south was absolutely skull fucking the north on every front until Lincoln and Grant said fuck it mass Zerg rush who cares how many die. Just stfu and worry about your country.
>>
>>55939503
>Badly outnumberd and outgunned
>blockaded, unable to get supplies via shipping
>still nearly managed to win

If it were to happen the way OP is saying the gubbament would be outgunned and under supplied. how do you think that would end?
>>
>>55933542
This, I'm active military.
Around 3/4 of us (enlisted) would support civilians and 100% of every SF guy I know would too.
>>
>>55933070
Like our own troops would agree to attack us like that
>>
File: 1446248985826.png (991 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
1446248985826.png
991 KB, 692x519
That image only justifies even more weapons for 'the free people.', unless the author doesn't care about the 'free people' in the first place. Tip: he doesn't.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>
>>55940250
this x1000

this is what i've always thought, when i've met former military... they know about the government
>>
File: jew-behind-a-post.png (238 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
jew-behind-a-post.png
238 KB, 491x491
>>55933070
damage-control jew detected
first merkel, then you
>>
>>55940250
You got that fucking right!

SEMPER FI>>55934003
>>
>>55934003
France is senpai
>>
>>55933783
during a revolution govt. will never use an army
because army may easily stand with the people
and it will be automatic death sentence to govt.
govt. has only police forces, who are trained dogs
>>
>>55933070
>Go back to packing yourself full of dicks and cry harder while you are at it faggot.
>>
>>55937229
he's a kraut.

germany has a long history of rounding up and killing it's own people for political aims.

he would naturally assume that the US military is the same way, sworn and dedicated to whichever party or junta currently in charge, cuz germany's officer corps is made up of political appointees and Ruling Party Members

Protip:
The US military, every damned one of them, swears an oath to The Constitution, not barry seotoro, bubba clinton, or ghw bush.

thats why the US has the longest running constitution on the planet, and has never had a military coup.

our armed forces dont give a squirt of piss about any particular administration or regime, if a president gives the order to attack the US citizenry, they will simply tell him to fuck off.

any US president who tries to declare himself chancellor for life would be terminated by his own secret service guards

you fail to understand the american spirit, and thus must assume we are just like a european kek

this is why when your trains get attacked, you need 3 unarmed americans to save you from your own cupidity.
>>
>>55933070
Did you miss the last 3 wars the US fought? The entirety of the US military (and our shit allies) were beat back by sandniggers with old Russian surplus. Cry some more about your lack of freedoms, Achmed.
>>
>>55936555
any US president who tries to order a nuclear, chemical or biological attack against ANY US city would wind up in irons or dead on the floor before he finished talking.

even canada wouldnt do that.
you arent european enough to order attacks on your own people for political aims.
>>
>liberals mock Army when talking about how brave Iraqi and Afghan army stood up to those baby killers
>now they cheer the potential of them kill Americans

Does this just kill anyone inside? Also lets forget that we fail in nearly every occupation we do. You can't occupy with tanks and planes. You occupy with boots on the ground and we always fuck that up. But seriously it's fucking disgusting this meme that I see a lot how liberals cheer being taken over by force by their own government.
>>
But Germany, didn't your tiny little peaceful nation rise up and take over all of Europe and invade Russia at the same exact time?

How come German people can rise up, over throw their government and wipe out multiple continents at the same time, but American citizens can't do it?

Germany why?
>>
>>55933070
That's a good point OP, everyone remembers how superior technology enabled the United States to instantly win Vietnam, Iraq, and Vietnam. Those wars didn't last more than a year.
>>
File: 01.jpg (22 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
22 KB, 300x196
>>55933070
saged and hidden. this thread has been posted a million times and OP gets btfo
every
single
fucking
time
>>
>>55933070
a good reference to counter your argument is the Viet Cong insurgency.

They did alright, and all they had were small arms and the support of the populace.
>>
>>55937737
those were POLICE CONTROLS
that was not the US military.
that was not putting down an insurrection or rounding up dissidents.
the door to door searches in boston were looking for PERPS not your guns.
those searches were conducted by POLICE and NATIONAL GUARD units (under the direction of the governor, not the feds) for a SPECIFIC purpose, not to eliminate dissenters.

had the gov of massachussetts ordered a roundupo of all suspected muzzies the national guard would have refused,

they wouldnt even obey an order to round up occupy-tards and smelly hippies.

go sell your conspiracy theories on alex jones comment boards.
>>
>>55943650
This. OP can aet an cokpenis.
>>
>>55933070

Here's why you're an idiot.

There have been many times in history where guerrilla tactics and small armies have triumphed against superior numbers, technology and fire power.

You're an idiot. You know nothing about winning wars because you're a dumb german cunt.

Go fuck yourself kraut.
>>
File: flowy2.png (854 B, 95x96) Image search: [Google]
flowy2.png
854 B, 95x96
>>55933070
>Germoney in charge of insurrection doctrine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>55933070
this is literally the most biased shit I have ever seen, you really think the people who serve in the military are just going to carpet bomb their own family's like they do to the mudslimes?
>>
>>55933070
I know right? The US military totally won against Iraq because we got amazing guns and weapons like nukes and shit and the collective hatred of all things brown thanks to 9/11.

Don't forget, just because they work for the government doesn't mean they're going to shoot their own people.
>>
File: Kuntstateamirite.jpg (93 KB, 1000x755) Image search: [Google]
Kuntstateamirite.jpg
93 KB, 1000x755
>Military fags say they will support Americans and not the government.

Military fags will only support other Americans if they happen to be similar. Imagine a group of military fags taking the side of a bunch of black kids, muslim, or hipster looking faggot revolting against the government.

When military fags say they will side with Americans they only mean big truck loving confederate flag waving fat fucks fighting against the military, and only if they have the exact same ideals the military fag has.

Id bet money most of the military will gun down other Americans without hesitation if the situation came to it.
>>
>>55937737
NG here.

Would side with the people, but would take my time to put a round in your stupid face out of principle.
>>
>>55938225
Germany, the UK, Ireland, France, China, North Korea, Cuba, Spain, etc etc etc.

marxists restrict arms to help ensure that their glorious revolution doesnt get overthrown by proles who become dissatisfied when the Worker's Paradise fails to appear.
>>
>>55933070
Guerrilla warfare.
It would be extremely costly for the government to wage war on their own people in their own country.
Large numbers of soldiers can be expected to defect.
Not many people would want to be shooting their own countrymen.

It's not logical for the government to use jets, drones, and tanks within heavily populated areas and risk destroying their own infastructure and turning more people against them.
>>
>>55944236
>posts picture of dead liberal
>on /pol/

I have that framed and on my wall, three feet wide.
>>
>>55933070
read this senpai
>>
"They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power."

-Patrick Henry
>>
>>55944527

Ya, so imagine a bunch of liberals revolting and using violence against the government.

You think all these military fags that say they wont kill their countrymen actually wont? Pshh.
>>
File: 1427756867501.png (161 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1427756867501.png
161 KB, 1280x800
>>55933070
>>
>>55933070
because it requires killing their own people who pay taxes work in jobs that keep the economy going which allows the country to have a military along with the manufacturing infrastructure and knowledge to maintain it.
>>
>>55944236
>Imagine a group of military fags taking the side of a bunch of black kids, muslim, or hipster looking faggot revolting against the government.
Criminally-inclined minority, ideologically-opposed minority, elitist minority...

Yeah, I can't see the military siding with those against the cultural mainstream and traditional American values.
>>
>>55944660
>liberals

The most violent they would get is moaning louder than usual with a fat black dildo in their ass.

Besides, it's not the liberals that need to revolt these days. They're getting everything they've ever wanted right now.

The next uprising will be a decidedly conservative one if things keep going the way they are.

Conservative as in predominantly military and ex-military.
>>
File: Right2Resist.jpg (740 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Right2Resist.jpg
740 KB, 2048x1536
>>55933070
>>
>>55945300

lol you talk that way about your own countrymen and pretend you care about your countrymen. But all you care about is you like minded fat fucks that cry about the same shit as you.
>>
>>55940250
I seriously don't see how the military would ever fire on citizens considering most people in the military believe they are protecting the home front.
>>
>>55944236
muzzies revolting against the govt: Opposition to the constitution
niggers revolting against the govt: Opposition to the constitution
hipsters and occupy-tards revolting against the govt: Opposition to the constitution.

when a group declares it's intent to overthrow the US constitution, they get stomped, BY THE POLICE (and feds) not the US military.

the US military is prohibited from engaging in police controls.

even in the case of secession, if the south had not fired on fort sumter the north would probably have let them secede.
>>
>>55945622

>Only fat white conservatives like me can support the constitution
>>
>>55939037
Vets are the US best chance at fighting the government when they come to enslave us but I don't expect a country to willingly hand itself over to the enemy to understand you hiney fuck
>>
Unlike overseas I assume we can get at the families of the people flying those drones and planes. Everyone has someone they love and if you kidnap/ butcher the children of people who serve you can stop them from joining and dry up the recruits available
>>
I dont know.
How are you going to fight ISIS with butter knives tho german bro? :^)
>>
>>55945780
so you would argue that The New Black Panther Party, Occupy _________ists and moslem slafists would revolt in SUPPORT of the US contitution?

> being this utterly deluded

when it comes, the next america rebellion will be to restore our constitution to it's original standing as a REPUBLIC of sovereign states rather than an over-reaching nation-state dominating subservient provinces
>>
>>55933070
Well, I am based on history and you are the one speculating.
Historically, when a people are unified, armed, and able to use those arms effectively, the cowardly parasites you call leaders do not try to attack. This is the basis of the existence of Switzerland and the meaning of the Wilhelm Tell story. He's shooting an apple on his son's head to demonstrate his superior marksmanship. In the Glorious Revolution the redcoats were ordered to slaughter Englishmen but did not because they knew tgey'd get rekt.
>>
>>55946391

> being this utterly deluded

For real? You pretend all blacks are part of The New Black Panther Party and all muslims are salafist and then call me deluded in the next sentence? Even though we are talking about a completely hypothetical situation that hasnt happened you pretend to know exactly what will happen and between who?

Nigger, whatever happens I just hope I get the chance to gun down people like you.

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY 4 LYFE BIIIIIIITCH
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
203 KB, 300x278
>>55933070
Oh, do you want a real answer?

Let us say that I will not ever touch a weapon. I will not ever fire a shot. I will instead waste $700,000 of government money a day, every day, until the State collapses.

That sounds implausible to you? You don't work for city hall. If you understood the paper-thin margin by which the disaster you call "society" is held over the raging flames of anarchy, you would never sleep again. Our bureaucracy is so bloated, so inefficient, so hideously incompetent that only the veneer of loyalty of a class of low-level government employees keeps the entire system from collapsing.

One push. That's all it would take to destroy this city. One push. With one movement of my hand, I could starve a hundred thousand people of electricity for a month, and it would never come back to me. With one sentence, I could destroy the entire flow of water to Southern California, and not only is there nothing anyone in the Federal government could do about it, they would never even know how it happened.

With nothing more than the power I already have as an accessory to the State's basic functions, I could bring this country to its knees.

Now imagine if I brought a gun and a fertilizer bomb to work tomorrow, and took down the building, and everyone who knows how to do my job. Millions would be powerless, thirsty, and unemployed overnight. It would take years for the rest of the system to absorb the loss.

You think the government has power? It does. But the government is not a coherent entity, it is a large network of people who hate each other, but are all paid by the same body--the public. L'etat c'est moi. I am government. And if the time comes that I realize I no longer serve the interests of the people...

I will kill myself.
>>
>>55944591

Same theory behind the U.N., New World Order, and other global government ideologies. They think one government + remove ability to revolt = no more wars.
>>
>>55946736
blacks in rebellion against the govt: dollars to donuts they are either NBPP or some other related neo-marxist black supremacist organization.

dont be retarded.

muzzies in rebellion against the govt: almost certainly SALAFISTS (moslems who want the moslem "church" to BE the state)

occupy-tards: marxists, every one of them

when the rebellion comes i WILL be availing myself of my opportunity to shoot keklords, traitors and leftists like you.

when the day of the rope comes, youll be swinging loud and proud with your Fellow travelers on the left.
>>
File: conservafat.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
conservafat.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>55947540

I'm not worried. You'll die of diabetus before the revolution happens.
>>
what are anti material rounds?
>>
>>55947731
Bullets intended to damage or destroy war materials. The term came into use because antitank rifles stopped being able to damage tanks, so had to be redesignated. "War Material" isn't the same as regular material, the term is borrowed from the French, it refers to the panoply of war.

So, trucks, generators, small aircraft, forklifts, etc. Anti-Material weapons aren't intended for use against armored vehicles, but anything else.
>>
>>55947692
the only thing threatening my health is the paroxysms of laughter i am suffering as a result of your stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
>>
>>55948089
>paroxysms of laughter

Holy shit youre a faggot.
>>
>>55933070
Multi-million dollar aircraft with highly advanced infrared sensors vs. $5 emergency mylar blanket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag
>>
>>55933070
Enlist the muslim to get rid of the degenerates then ship them back. They can't do anything to the muslims because of PC.
>>
>>55934003
Not to support gun grabber tards, but the burgers primarily won the revolution because it took awhile to get redcoats to north america and France was crawling up England's tender ass and supplying the Americans as well.
>>
>>55943198
>any US president who tries to order a nuclear, chemical or biological attack against ANY US city would wind up in irons or dead on the floor before he finished talking.
Exactly
So why do you need guns?
>>
>>55949196
for jamal
>>
File: 4155.jpg (23 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
4155.jpg
23 KB, 416x300
>>55948169
do big words make you feel all icky inside?

feeling a little dumb cuz you had to google a word used by a hillbilly?

losing that smug northeastern superiority

cant find a sienfeld re-run to make you feel whole again?

aww, i wish i could say i know that feel, but as a redneck i dont even give a shit about you yankee faggots and your delusions of grandeur

Protip: sex and the city is not a documentary, and a self-respecting country boy wouldnt fuck any of those fag-hags with a stolen dick.

but for you yankee northern metrosexual hipsters, thats your ideal, a fruitfly sugar-momma who can dominate you, intellectually politically and sexually, while you spend your life drafting plaintive appeals to emotion on an interweb message board

enjoy your aids.

Captcha: select all the food

i didnt select the schwarma, and i was correct.
mfw even the googles know musselmen are shit
>>
>>55949196
>Need
Because that isn't the only way to oppress the people. See: Bundy Ranch.

The leftist claims that we don't need guns to fight the government are objectively false. Less than ten years ago we did it.

Period.

End of story.

Discussion over.

We are right. You are wrong. There is empirical, verifiable, public evidence of it.
>>
>>55949914
what evidence u kek
>>
File: 1445411602046.png (370 KB, 612x740) Image search: [Google]
1445411602046.png
370 KB, 612x740
>>55949196
cuz i dont have to worry about bwana obama, it's the 20 million OTHER niggers out there.
>>
>>55940240
>Nearly

The South was never going to win unless it was within a very, very, very short time period. And they didn't. Confederates were hilariously outmatched on resources before the war even began. They could afford to fight full scale for a couple years before they had to start pulling teenagers and old men to fight for them, meanwhile the north could shit troops and supplies all war long because they were in a more densely populated, industrialized area.

The North didn't lose the war on a fucking dime, if anything the South managed to NOT lose even faster by winning Bull Run. They weren't going to win without next-gen blitzkrieg tactics.
>>
>>55936103
Mild, regional skirmish.

Gas attacks.

Severe widespread retaliation.
International condemnation and backlash.

Obvious bait thread but still, the worst part is some of these people aren't trillong.
>>
>>55949886

lol faggot is gettin mad. "MA! GET MUH GUN! IMA GO KILL SOME NYIGGERS"
>>
>>55950008
Waco Texas Branch Davidians
Ruby Ridge
Bundy Ranch

but in the main, we need guns to fend off the roving bands of beaners niggers and sandniggers that the left has encouraged to go on a rampage.

chicago is awash in violence, detroit is on the brink of collapse, NYC is once again a festering shithole of crime, baltimore is a war zone, DC is swarming with niggers demanding "justice" and SF is now nothing but fags and beaners (and some beaner fags) LA is 2 anchor babies away from becoming part of mexico.

notice one thing about all these places?
ZERO REDNECK CONTENT

if you want a free and peaceful society you need rednecks, hill billies and country boys of every stripe, otherwise the animals are running the zoo
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 845x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 845x639
>you can't beat the government or the military
k senpai
>>
>>55933070

ITT: Germany reminds us why they're always perpetual losers.
>>
>>55950008
Did fucking Bundy Ranch happen, or not?

Oh what's that? It did happen?
Then we used guns to protect our rights from government tyranny. Period. That's what that was.

So you ARE fucking wrong, and you have NO fucking evidence to support your retarded claims, and the side of righteousness (see: Gun owning constitutionalists) wins. Again. For the hundredth time.

Now, go gather up your teeth and stumble on over to the dentist, faggot. Try to plan a better argument than "durr hurr" next time.
>>
Implying a military would fight against its own population. You might get a small percentage of blood thirsty idiots who would, but most wouldn't fire on people who could potentially be their own friends and family.
>>
File: 1444219287239.jpg (132 KB, 900x627) Image search: [Google]
1444219287239.jpg
132 KB, 900x627
Weapons of conventional warfare like tanks, jets, and artillery can't secure a police state. They may be able to aid in a siege or a designated assault on enemy territory, but a B52 isn't going to go door-to-door to weed out insurgents and enforce policy.
>>
Apparently you're delusional as fuck when you think people in the military would turn on their friends and family.

You're very delusional if you think said military would win against 300 million privately owned firearms, the basic common knowledge on creating makeshift weapons / explosives, etc.

Just remember, it's your shitty country that's flooded with riots and Muslim "refugees", not mine.
>>
>>55950139
my ma has her own guns, and she lives 90 miles away.

i keep my guns handy.
as a result i am extremely unlikely to ever have to use them (again), while you on the other hand will almost certainly be the victim of crime sometime in the near future
>>
>>55936589
this

i've been looking for that
thank you based anon
>>
>>55933070
Obama would give us the weapons straight up baka desu sempai
>>
>>55933070
Also, the US sucks at fighting guerrilla warfare.
>>
>>55940250
>SF
>Real Military
Go back to your chair, Snuffy
Just kidding, I'm a CE desk jockey. Stay warm out there.
>>
>>55935351
>german
>talking about slavery
>lives in a country where they are slaves to minorities
>officially lost your free speech

Tell us about how much you hate the refugees taking over your country while you sit back like a swede and just let them fuck your women and country.

Oh wait you can't!!!!

Get fucked kraut you and your people are fucking straya tier right now. Probably worse because at least they keep their abos in check.
>>
>>55934003
France, you should be the last to talk
All you do is talk shit behind your computer screen while the Algerians kuck you.
>>
>>55934272
Are you 12?
There is no way citizens can fight back, inb4 "muh 2nd amendment"
Listen you stupid bastards, as much as I hate to admit it, we are all fucked. They know everything about us via spying, better trained, better weapons, everything.
Top Kek.
>>
>>55933070
>master bate

You think the american soldier is going to attack his own family? Sure, he will take out the mudslimes that don't belong there. But the " gubment " people come from somewhere too. You're a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>55933542

This. Probably the entire Marine Corps would join the revolution along with most of the other branches
>>
>>55941591
A few friends and I sat around trying to work out the numbers relevant to that screen cap a few months ago. We basically tried to narrow our hypothetical rebel force down to just the "right wing home grown" types that the DHS warns people about. We took the total population figures, and estimated a 50/50 split of left/right ideology, then estimated just 10% of the right leaning people who classify as home grown extremists if pushed far enough. I forget the exact age range we used from the census since it was divided oddly, but these are the broad strokes:

2.25 million military aged males
318k would be vets not currently serving
1.5 mil would be home owners with .25 acres average
80% of them would own at least one vehicle
the average person would have just shy of $4k in savings
over 550k would be gun owners with at least one gun, and have at least 250 rounds for one gun
There would be around 5k pilots
Something like 10k police officers

These figures were all on the conservative side since we did not include active duty military specifically, or estimate as a percentage how many active service members would join such a rebellion. We only looked at everything as a broad percentage of the total population.
Right off the bat though we're looking at a couple million vehicles, 562 million rounds of ammo, a combined war chest of nearly $9,000,000,000, and more man power than any western country could directly stand against toe to to.

Take into account that all of these individuals are educated, mobile, armed, and funded, and that poses a serious threat. The potential for small groups to independently sabotage roads and supply lines to cripple the movements of a standing military is outrageous. The American Rebellion Army would be the single most deadly asymmetrical fighting force the world has ever seen.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.