[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So americans learn at school that romans were GREEKS >>55924636
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1446375072767.jpg (20 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1446375072767.jpg
20 KB, 418x359
So americans learn at school that romans were GREEKS

>>55924636

EVERYDAY, being american and dumb is not a stereotype
>>
>>55924905

Romans weren't Greeks but Romanians sure as fuck aren't the direct genetic ancestors of true Romans rofl. Keep smoking your gyp kool-aid, faggot.
>>
>>55924905
Taci ma ca ne faci de ras
>>
>>55924905
You guys are so irrelevant that we don't learn anything about you at all.
>>
In 'Merica "Greek" is a generic term for types of food, and is synonymous with 'Mediterranean," which is mostly Italian food, anyway.

Since Rome is in Italy, and actual "Greek Food" is just gross to the standard pleb (I'm of Greek decent and it does not go over well), people who seek it out will stop at spaghetti and Italian dressing and. It then follows that Greeks and Italians are the same thing, and since both of those are on the Mediterranean, and nothing ever changes, Romans and ancient Greeks are the same thing.

These are the same people who ask why there are still monkeys if humans evolved from apes.
>>
>>55924905
What? That's not what we're taught at all, the Romans were Trojans who migrated to Italy. Supposedly, anyway. Maybe he's confused, and is thinking of the Byzantines.
>>
File: 143607857749.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
143607857749.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>55924905
>So americans learn at school that romans were GREEKS
He's lucky, I didn't learn anything about ancient rome at all. We had a project on the holocaust every few years though.
t. public school victim
>>
>>55926515
>I didn't learn anything about ancient rome at all.
>We had a project on the holocaust every few years though.
Is this real life?
>>
>>55926515
Lmao. This is slighty true. For me we learned alot about Ancient rome and the greeks. But all those holocaust projects...jesus.
>>
File: 1384464605624.jpg (65 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
1384464605624.jpg
65 KB, 450x436
Where can I buy authentic gypsy tears? I hear it brings good luck and prosperity
>>
>>55924905
No we don't, you dumb Gypsy.
>>
>>55924905

roman as in the city was not Greek, but many Romans as in the empire were Greeks yes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.