[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving meme's aside , what do you think of romanians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 18
File: romaniansuperior.jpg (214 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
romaniansuperior.jpg
214 KB, 640x714
Leaving meme's aside , what do you think of romanians?
>>
>>55919733
Gypsy
>>
Gyppos, Vlad the Impaler, Ceaușescu (Yeah I had to Google the spelling), cool language, poverty, corruption, nightclub fires.
>>
>>55919850

i said no memes you fucking cretin, irl my country has 4% gipsies while yours is 20% muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htNNLsUaEhg
>>
> look up Romania on a map
> it isn't anywhere near Rome

I bet the Jews did this.
>>
>>55920130

>people living in Rome are ancient romans

loled hard, you americans are as stupid as you look.Rome was more multicultural than today USA
>>
>>55919733
Feels like you fucks infest every EDM video with comments about how you live in Romania.
>>
>>55919733
Gypsies (ONE DROP RULE)
>>
>>55919733
gypsies
>>
>>55919733
What I hate is the fact that you claim to be the ancient Romans. That's fucking Italians you mongs
>>
>>55920343

gipsies never breed with romanians you handicaped, they live in isolated villages or sewers and never wash.
>>
You're the worst shitposters by far. At least Australians are funny. But you guys all remind me of Borat. Claim your tiny, irrelevant country is responsible for all these great inventions(usually invented somewhere else at least 5 years before the Romanian version), and that you're Romans. All the while ignoring the fact that many of your countrymen are filthy gypsies.
>>
>>55920496

learn history you spastic.Not even italians claim to be ancient romans.Today italy is split betwenn North(a mix of nords,berbers,n,africans,avars,huns,celts,goths) and south(sardinians).Ancient roman emperors were thracians from today Romania and the infantry and generals were thracians, from today Romania.

Anyway,romanians dont claim to be the ancient romans, we are romans because we were part of it.
>>
>>55920814
Even Wikipedia says you're wrong. Rome absorbed your region later in its life. Rome began, and ended in Italy.
>>
>>55920814
>and south(sardinians)
You just went full retard.
>we are romans because we were part of it.
By your logic most North Africans are Romans since they were part of the empire
>>
>>55920796

Your country is 40% nonwhite and degenarate.Romania has 3.6% gipsies.Hungary has relatively the same gipsy amouth(and 45% of european dna in today gipsies is from hungarians) yet you dont call them gipsies because you cant confuse the name of Romani to Hungarians

Ethnic romanians are vlachs, a name given to roman populations after its fall to differenciate them .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania
>>
>>55920814
>Romans were Thracian

Jesus take the wheel
>>
>>55919733
Dont give a single fuck.
>>
>>55920814
We were Dacians actually, we fought with Rome and after constant battles we were absorbed for a period of time. We were not Romans.

Also, Europe would love to have to worry about gyspies again, those were nice and simple days when all you worry about is some pocket theft, not fucking mudslimes murduring you in the streets and imposing their religion.

I fucking hate gyps, but I never see them when I visit Bucharest on every year.
>>
>>55920911
>>55920986

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

Rome absorbed our region by stealing its resources(richest in gold,silver and grains by then),not by romanising our people.Latins dont refer to romans only.
>>
if you can have a bad way of nationalism, romanians are what you're looking for.

also has a good amount of poor shitskin gypsies who will steal your bike faster than any nigger on the planet.
am not saying its full of gypsies, but i wouldn't want to leave my bike on the street if you know what i'm saying.
>>
>>55921180

dacians and getae are one of the 200 thracian tribes and the bravest of them

Legion XIII Gemina recruited only from Dacia because we were the only one to match celts and gauls in strenght

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legio_XIII_Gemina
>>
>>55921254
Exactly. You aren't Roman. You never were. You were subjects of the Empire, that took you in as it expanded.
>>
>>55921254
Still, they absorbed it. That's not were the empire spawned.
I would have no problem with Romanians if it wasn't for this idiotic claim
>>
>>55921435
>>55921451

Romanians dont claim they are romans, i already stated it.We were part of it but dont claim this.Read earlier.No one claims this.
>>
I never met a romanian person, desu
But you guys seems be cool (at least in 4chan)
>>
>>55921435

A fraction of a percent of the Empire was actually Roman, as in descended from the Latini of Rome. The Romans were taking in non-Romans in prehistoric times, that's how the plebs originated. They even had an Etruscan king at one point, and the plebs ended up having equal rights with the patricians and leading the Republic while many patrician families faded into obscurity. Romans didn't think about race the way you idiots do.
>>
>>55920607
>gipsies never breed with romanians you handicaped

Is that why i constantly see romanian whores with gyppo boyfriends? Fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>55921543
Plenty of you guys claim that shit all the time. Fuck. This is why I hate Romanian posters. It's like dealing with 5th graders.
One of my friends is Romanian, and I always though his shitposting was ironic. But holy fuck you make me doubt it.
>>
>>55921393
Funny, I feel the same about Hungary, gypsies everywhere and if not gypsies then fat milky dew half bastards.
>>
>>55921543
I've seen too many of your flags here claiming that
>we wuz de originul romanz and sheeit
Glad to see you admit that this isn't the case. Cheers
>>
>>55919733
to biased to answer :^)
>>55920083
>dutch muslim woman
>dutch woman
there's your problem
also
>instruments are haram, except one drum
>>
>>55921719

This suppose to prove what?Ive seen it too, but in capital, and those are gipsy halfbreeds, its just the typicall teen girl attitude, looking for "adventure".
>>
I was hoping to go hiking in the Carpathians at some point, I think you guys have a very pretty country geographically speaking.
>>
>>55919733
They hate gypsies.
That in itself is a strong point in their favour, in my book.
>>
>>55921872
>>55921763

they are brainwashed.Popes made this original claim first, they lied to turn us to catholicism.Whole books written about this,latinisation of the population never happened, as only 14% of today Romania was conquered,and for a very short period, under 200 years
>>
Back when I thought all my ancestors were just Czech, the Romanians were nothing but degenerate gypsies.

After I discovered that about half of them were actually Romanians, I suddenly realize that the Romanians are a fantastic people with a vibrant and rich culture who have offered the world much in their storied history.
>>
Good internet speeds.

>>55921783
U mad coz we gave you trouble while you were passing through to europe, achmed?
>>
>>55921905
It proves that all women are scum and they should be denied basic human right and instead be treated as the objects they are since clearly they are incapable of making rational decisions.
>>
>>55921936

There are tons of bears and wolfs, on most nights they descends with their cubs and eat from trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgROydcFzw
>>
>>55921783
Yeah we have plenty of 'em too, but they aren't as rampant as Romanian gypsies. Our police does a good fucking job. Still I'm afraid to go around some places in cities at night.
>>
flag stealers
>>
>>55922186

we will get 10giga download and 1giga upload in 1.5 years.Currently i pay 6 euro for 1giga download/200upload, free phone and minutes, free tv channels
>>
>>55919733

Leathery brown skin and short, fat women
>>
>>55922305
>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>55922210

dont worry, those that date gipsies know they are scum , but these women are just worthless trash
>>
>>55922374

Nice meme ahmed, thanks for offering to take our gipsies
>>
>>55922305
proxies sure are a beautiful thing
>>
>>55919733
most romanians in my country are thieves and whores ...
>>
>>55919733
romanians are dirty gyppo theives, gangsters and shiftless welfare leeches

fuck romania

you deserve your mudslime invasion.
>>
>>55922641

because the salaries in France are 5 times higher, so naturally gipsies and whores go there, just as refugees
>>
>>55922638
proxies sure are a beautiful thing
>>
>>55922836

1.your first sentence is totally false

2.your country is a fattened pig jewish cocksuckers

3.Romania has 0.2% muslims, most of them being tatars who settled many hundreds of years ago and all refugees avoid Romania
>>
>>55922836
Ironically America has 100 times more of each of those you mentioned
>>
>>55922263
No worries, we have Muslims, at least you guys have police even if one can pay them off with a bit of vodka.
>>
>>55919733
I think Vlad the Impaler was cool and he removed a lot of kebab. As I understand it there's a serious problem in Europe with bands of gypsy children stealing shit from everybody, which is funny in a way but yeah makes you guys look shitty.
>>
>>55920258
BULLSHIT

people from all over the world came to rome, but rome's culture was ROMAN

when you come to Rome you DO AS THE ROMANS DO

theres a reason that saying had currency dumbass.

thats why several emperors ejected the jews on several occasions, because they tried to set up a multi-kulti enclave, and acted in a manner inconsistent with roman values.

try to be less retarded, i realize that being a dirty gyppo, you cant comprehend ideas more complex than stealing your neighbor's chickens, but do try.
>>
>>55922186
>passing through
Remember that, no one ever wanted to stay in Hungary, that's because it is shit, only tourist to ever visit your filthy streets is soros and that's only because he came from there.
>>
>>55919733
Meh satellite state, better at it than the Czechs tho. Need to back off Moldova.
>>
>>55923193

we never came to Rome kek, Rome came at us BUT to steal our natural resources
>>
>>55919733

gypos out
>>
>>55922567

You asked me, I told you. No need to cry about it, gypo
>>
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEET
>>
>>55920814
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

ohh sweet mother of the gods!

i have never seen such an idiotic statement presented without irony

calgon take me away.
>>
>>55923369
Kek
>>
>>55923260

Are you idiot?Moldova was and will be romanian.The people have the same traditions,dna,religion and language.Moldova will unite with us in 5 years as assured by both sides, its that Transninstria makes it hard.Transnisntria is a fake satellite state made by soviets , an attempt to revive Kalimgrad and destroy moldovean nationalism.The only reason we are not united with them is because russians dont want us to make the same mistake as in WW2 and attack them

>>55923422

nice arguments you got there, but this is common history
>>
>>55923346
>you asked me
Yes we did ask you to take out gypsies. And you bent over. No need to cry about it, my friend. I agree
>>
Where does all this Romanian pride come from? Is it all because of based Dracula?
>>
Chronic backstabbers, just like their Italian cousins. Never sign an alliance with them or they will renege on it and join your enemies.
>>
File: sttt.png (1 MB, 1440x1308) Image search: [Google]
sttt.png
1 MB, 1440x1308
>>55923753

There were better kings that Vlad

>>55923756

surrounded by enemies from all sides, you got to do what you got to do.We never attacked anyone, we were always attacked,Romania should have never joined WW2, we were dragged in it by Hitler and Stalin with 1940 agreement
>>
>>55923502
>Moldova will unite with us in 5 years

Let's hope not, taking those vodka niggers in will completely destroy our already shitty economy to the point it was in the 90's. Literally nothing good will come out of it, stop being autistic.
>>
>>55922983
"romaina doesnt have any romanies..."
BULLSHIT.
you have created a fiction where you are not dirty roms (who also have NO connection with Rome...) but your entire society is nothing but gyppos.

you lie about it because you are gyppos, and gyppos will never speak the truth when a lie can be said.

romania shall recieve it's swarm of dusky savages soon, but the muzzies will flee for fear that their designer sunglasses and phones will be stolen by all the filthy gyppos.
>>
File: 1446371512368.png (333 KB, 412x458) Image search: [Google]
1446371512368.png
333 KB, 412x458
I worked with some in greece before the economic collapse and they where pretty degenerate.

They started every sentence with MY FRIEND, listened to super obnoxious migraine inducing music (manele? or something like that) and constantly hated on my polish room mate who was 10/10 fuccboi but stood up to them every time, they even got into a fight with him over stupid shit and he beat them up pretty bad.

Other then that they would never shut up about gypsies and manele. Like its all they talked about, also they where all lazy as fuck.
>>
>>55924022

fuck off shitskin, mind your 40% nonwhite country, you even have more gipsies than all balkans combined

Just so you know, rom/rrom/romani is a term invented in 92" by Soros, its the PC term for gypsy.In Romania gipsies are treated like subhumans, they live in sewers
>>
>>55923951

Look at that! Gypsies can't do all that!
>>
>>55923282
nobody cares gyppo.

it;'s not always about you.

i was refuting your retarded claims about rome being "mulitcultural"

but as a dirty gyppo, you felt the need to steal the subject
>>
>>55924067

thats the average romanian brainwashed teen

kek at my friend, because its true , even teachers use it, its a common salute here, "prietene"(my friend)
>>
>>55922305
Romanian flag adopted 26 June 1848
Chad flag adopted 6 November 1959.
Fuck off nigger proxy. We had the flag before that country even existed
>>
You people do wonders for a short amount of money
>>
>>55923951
You attacked Austria in 1916 even though you had an alliance with them and you ultimately cost Germany the war.
>>
>>55924022
Jesus fuck man, what did they do to you, usually it's just a wallet you can replace that easy you know.
>>
>>55924196

Rome was multicultural, and full of niggers and people from every corner.Infantery was formed from thracians,goths,, archers from scythians,iranians,syrians,arabs.The orgies with all kind of races was at trend.Rome was degenrate, even moer than usa
>>
>>55924408
Stop responding to obvious bait you retard.
>>
>>55922305
RREEEEEEEEE CHAD GET OUT
>>
>>55923502
> common history

nonsense
even iognorant nigger rappers like Common know better than to believe this shit.

Romans were GREEKS not thracians, dacians, or gyppos.

romania was a far flung backwater province of the roman empire, and you cling to that dubious legacy because you have nothing else.

you do not speak Latin, you are not Roman, you never were Roman, and no matter how hard you lie, nobody will ever mistake a romanian for an itlaian, even if you wear clothing bearing the Aero Postale logo.
>>
>>55919733

Gypsies
Bulgaria are also gypsies.

Eastern Europe is a shit-hole.
>>
>>55924449

No, austria-hungary attacked us first in 1916 23 october at the Carphatians.And we didnt cost Germany the war as we were only 40k vs hundreds of thousands of zerg soviets, and germans promsised us antitank weapons.It was a failed german general mistake, even admited by them

>>55924636

>romans were greek

hahaHAHAHAHAH , you are embarrasing yourself dude
>>
Goddamit burger you're getting BTFO by the gypos.

mfw
>>
>>55922215
Spooky, I've been working as a guide in bear country I'm not worried. I can always bring a local that I can outrun i suppose. Thanks for the info
>>
>>55924851

you cant outrun a bear
>>
>>55924178
ohh you filthy dirty lying gyppo.

i am an oldfag, i REMEMBER times before the 90's.

even back in the 70's "romani" was the polite way of calling somebody a chicken theif.

in '71 the gyppos held their "world romani congress" in britain.

1971. thats some THIRTY YEARS EARLIER than your claimed soros genesis for the term.

like i said, given the opportunity, a gyppo will always lie, even on the most trifling shit
>>
I've been to Romania. Transylvania really is beautiful. People pretty cool but still suffers from remnants of USSR. Drinks etc. I have no idea why you let Moldova be a country.
>>
>>55924471
people from other lands =/= multicultural

rome had ONE culture, and that was Roman.

even visitors, tourists, ambassadors and visiting dignitaries were expected to behave like proper romans

you can keep your lie, nobody believe a dirty gyppo.
>>
>>55925121

but in 92" it was aprovved by Soros ONG'S request to integrate them.Yes the term existed, but untill then it was not official

>>55924636

also its funny how you say "you dont speak latin"(like any other country does) and talk about italians.All romance languages today except romanian(daco-roman) come from vulgar latin.Romanian comes from a thracian dialect GETAE and CLASSICAL latin
>>
>>55923205
>being this muhhaMAD, coz he ain't hung-aryan
>>
>>55925314

when i say multicultural, i mean multiracial, sorry if ou understood something else
>>
>>55919733
One of my closest friends is Romanian. He hates jews the most but he tells me gypsys are a very close second. I dont know if its just him but hes very short tempered. His dad is pretty cool. I know of some other Romanians but theyre merely acquaintances.

>overall no bad feelings toward Romania
>>
>>55925121
>1971 was 30 years earlier than 1992

Kill yourself you fucking retard, how the fuck did you manage to reach such an old age by yourself? I'd figure that someone as stupid as you would forget how to breathe or would fall asleep in the middle of the road.

You're a fucking embarrassment to your countrymen, please consider suicide.
>>
>>55925251

Moldoa would have become Romania after 91" but moldoveans dont want to give to Russians Transnisntria.So unless they deny Transnistia they cant join us, they are to proud to do it

The unification with Moldova would cost us 35 billions...
>>
>>55924961
Gyppos can.
>>
File: typical romanian.png (145 KB, 778x762) Image search: [Google]
typical romanian.png
145 KB, 778x762
>>55919733
everything
>>
continua sa-mi stergi pantofii tzigane
>>
>>55924745

Romans were greeks fleeing from the fall of Troy (a greek city-state in what is now turkey)

youre just embarrassing yourself, or would be, if gyppos could feel shame.
>>
>>55925541

no.Romania has medium sized bears, and a human cant even outrun a grizzly.Not to mention the rocks and mountain hills, that grizzly easely climbs

>>55925588

that was me
>>
>>55925369
>thinking there is such a thing as someone jelly of Hungary
baka not even the Russians when the Soviet ussr existed could be fucking bothered...
>>
>>55925614

Romans were not greeks, they were as greeks as germans are niggers.Quit the bullshit, you are embarrasing yourself.And Troja was a thracian colony, that came from pelasgyans, first indo-europeans.You dont know what you are talking, you never bring any proofs, you are just buttblasted and annoying.Quit it
>>
>>55924961
gyppos are so stupid.

of course he cant outrun a bear, he just has to outrun the other members of his party.

and then watch from a tree while the bear's wallet while it feasts on the carnage, and usually a dirty gyppos will creep out of the woods and steal the bear's wallet.

gyppos.
>>
>>55925663
You obviously never seen a gypsie run, they are so fast that when you feel someone in your back pocket and you turn around they are already gone.
>>
>>55925408
> i said something, but meant something entirely different, you should be ashamed that you read what i wrote, instead of interpreting my "actual" meaning through some form of telepathy

typical gyppo. even when caught in a blatant lie, he blames the other party for the "misunderstanding"
>>
>>55926092

why do you keep using gypo when your country is 10 times more nonwhite ?
>>
>>55925588
are you implying that croatia is a lesses shithole?
faggot
>>
>>55919733

I know a Romanian guy. Blue eyes and blonde hair. You wouldn't know he's from Romania until you hear the shit he says. He really has a bydlo personality. We are classmates at a relatively liberal state university here, and he will shamelessly say "women are all stupid. you can play them like violin" really loud. Love the guy for it but he is gonna run into trouble here eventually heh
>>
>>55925342
modern romainain is a bastard tongue derived from latin, it's even LESS latin than mexican or portagee.

as for your "vulgar latin" assertion, fuck you.

modern italian is Vernacular Latin.

the modern term "vulgar" means crude or debased, when the ACTUAL meaning of "Vulgaris" is simply Common.

Vulgar Latin is COMMON LATIN, but like a dirty gyppo you have to try to turn a fact into a lie through false implications and deliberate obfuscations.

never trust a gyppo
>>
>>55919733
My roommate in college was from Romania. He got keked by some big dick shitskin and he ended up dropping out. Felt sorry for him until fucker decided to stiff me on rent.
tl;dr
Romanian males are gypsies sans the big dick.
>>
>>55926444
\
This is the last time im telling you to bring proofs.

>ROMANIAN GRAMMAR the closest to CLASSICAL LATIN

Lesson 1.

Romanian maintains from CLASSICAL LATIN the synthetic Genitive and Dative (with the help of endings) pattern, while Italian, French and Spanish preferred the construction as it were in the VULGAR LATIN

Note ! These are only two examples out of hundreds of similar Classical Latin-Romanian

CLASSIC LATIN-----------ROMANIAN----------VULGAR LATIN--------
Casa matris meae------Casa mamei mele-----casa de matre meae-----
Scribo matri meae------Scriu mamei mele----Scribo ad matre mea-----

SPANISH---------------------ITALIAN-------------------ENGLISH
la casa de mi madre------la casa della mia madre-----my mother's house
Escribo a mi madre.------Scrivo a mia madre-------I write to my mother.
C. LATIN---ROMANIAN---FRENCH-----ITALIAN---SPANISH----ENGLISH
Intro---------Intru-------J'entre--------Entro ----Entro-------I enter
Intras--------Intri------Tu entres-------Entri-----Entras-----You enter
Intrat--------Intra-------Il entre--------Entra-----Entra------He enters
Intramus----Intram---Nous entrons---Entriamo--Entramos---We enter
Intratis------Intrati----Vous entrez-----Entrate---Entrais----You enter
Intrant ------Intra -----Ils entrent-----Entranno --Entrano--They enter
>>
>>55925783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_of_Rome

wow. you suck at this. like a gyppo always does.
>>
>>55926640

REMEMBER - Romanian maintains from CLASSICAL LATIN the synthetic Genitive and Dative (with the help of endings) pattern. While Italian, French and Spanish preferred the construction as it were in the VULGAR LATIN.

ROMANIAN IS CONSERVATIVE

Romanian conservative features denote its isolation from the Western Romance world, despite the Slavic influence.There are many Latin traces found in phonetics, morphology, syntax, and vocabulary, which have long disappeared from the other Romance languages:

DECLENSIONS 3 (three) surviving declension categories for the NOUN,
just as in the case of Classical Latin.

100 LATIN words preserved exclusively in the ROMANIAN vocabulary:
Some examples”
Latin “caecia” > Romanian “ceata” (fog),
Latin "lingula" > Romanian "lingura" (spoon),
Latin "placenta" > Romanian "placinta" (pie),
>>
>>55919733
romani-ans.
>>
>>55926717

ROMANIAN VERBS maintain and continues the CLASSICAL LATIN forms:

-4 conjugation types, having the same thematic vowels:
Latin "-are", "-ere", "-ere", "-ire"
Romanian "-a", "-ea", "-e", "-i"

-3 personal moods (indicative, subjunctive, imperative) and three non-personal moods (infinitive, gerund, participle).

NEUTER GENDER of nouns kept from CLASSICAL LATIN non-existent in the other Romance languages, marked only in Romanian by the ending "-URI".These words have male-gender forms in the singular and female-gender form in the plural: pod-podURI (bridge-bridges).
>>
>>55924745
>No, austria-hungary attacked us first in 1916 23 october at the Carphatians
Are you retarded? You attacked Austria in a pathetic attempt to ride Russia's coattails after the Brusilov offensive in a bid to get easy territory. You also cost Germany the war by getting Falkenhyn replaced by those retards Hindenburg and Ludendorff.
>>
>>55926765

PHONETICALY, Romanian kept Latin diphthongs from CLASSICAL LATIN UNLIKE other Romance languages: Classical Latin "au" remained "au" in Romanian:

Endings in “U”. Only Romanian, Sicilian, and Sardinian kept its endings in “U” from Classical Latin, versus “O” in Vulgar Latin and western Romance.

Classical Latin "taurus" (bull) - Romanian "taur" - Spanish "toro"

SEMANTIC SENSES developed from ARCHAIC LATIN words

Latin "pavimentum" (floor) - Romanian "pamant" ("land"),
Latin "carraria" (wide road) -Romanian "carare" (foot path),
Latin "fossatum" ("ditch") - Romanian "sat" (village),
Latin "anima" (soul) - Romanian "inima" (heart).
>>
>>55926159
yes my country has niggers and spics, and even some gyppos, that doesnt make you any less a gyppo, and as a white european male descended from western and northern european stock is am still white, and thus, always right.

get over it.
>>
>>55926822

No.officially they attacked us at the date i gaev you, along with germans and hungarians

>>55926724

get better meme

>>55926654

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelasgians

Virgil (Aeneid, VIII, V. 62-63), writes:
"It is said that the first dwellers of our Italy were the Pelasgians" .
>>
>>55926836

genetic tests show that today gipsies only have 5% romanian dna in their european side and 45% hungarian dna on their european side.We have 4% gipsies, deal with it
>>
>>55920814
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
>>
>>55926640
> cites copy/paste bullshit.
> fails to give source
> source is a romanian grammar primer
> written by gyppos, and thus full of lies.

even the copy/paste demonstrates that "romainian" is far LESS latin than "vulgar latin" which despite it's name, is still LATIN
>>
>>55926949
You attacked Austria first on August 27th.
>>
I think they're all gypsy scumbags :^^^^)
>>
File: haplo.png (803 KB, 743x764) Image search: [Google]
haplo.png
803 KB, 743x764
>>55927151

your nigger memes dont work on me

Romanians are mainly a mix of Dacians (Getae-north Thracians) and Romans, with Dacians at the base. As folklore and mythology, and popular culture, Romanians are more Thraco-Dacians, who form the base of genetic pool too

The "I" haplogroup that is the most numerous in the area corepsond with Thraco-Dacian areas from ancient time.

In fact, Roman themselves migrated from same area toward Italy, at the end of Bronze Age (people mixed there a lot, but in an isolated place as Sardinia a variant of I haplogroup was preserved as majority).

Romanian language originate from ancient Latin, and colonists from Italia established here in ancient time too, but as I said, the percent of Thraco-Dacian origin is the bigger one, followed at some distance by Latin/Roman one. And then little percents of Slavic

Here is some paralels

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/...lmoxis-harpers
http://www.hellenicaworld.com/Greece.../Zalmoxis.html
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 650x632
Baszd Meg budos cigany.

> gullible
>revisionists
>thieves
>>
>>55927195

give source of what?Are you this dumb?How do you give source at words?I literally pasted words THERE check the FUCKING DICTIONARY

>>55927204

DELCARATION OF WAR != WAR
>>
>>55927274

– „Civilization and history began there where Romanian people live today.” – W.Schiller, American archaeologist;
– „Their language could not be eradicated despite of being set in the midst of so many nations of barbarians and they fight for it as if there would be a fight for their language and not for their life.” – Antonio Bonfini;
– „These Volohs are neither Romans, neither Bulgarians, nor Wölsche; they are Vlahs descendants of the great and ancient tribes of Thracians, the Dacians and Getae that have their own language and despite all opressions, live in Wallachia, Moldavia, Transylvania and Hungary in number of millions.” – Schlözer, Russische Annalen- XVIII century;
– „I’ve said that Romanians are Dacians.” – Bocignoli, 29.6.1524, la Răgusa;

– „Dacians know me, they speak a barbarous language, the Latin idioma” – Horace ( Quintus Horatius Flaccus,8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC ), the great Roman poet – Odes,I,20, statement made nearly a century and a half before the conquest of a part of Dacia.
"The only European population that even today lives were it was born are those that call themselves Romanians"W.Schiller

>>55927342

your greatest hero was half vlach and his father full vlach

-Aeneas Sylvius Piccolomini (Pope Pius II) wrote "the Hungarians being occupied in the wars with the Turks under the leadership of Hunyadi, remained more as winners than as losers. This man was a Dacian (today we call them Valahi) and not of noble birth, but well learned in weapons, and was the first to show the Hungarians that the Turks could be defeated."
>>
>>55927364
>DELCARATION OF WAR != WAR
Yes it does mean war, you also launched an offensive into Transylvania immediately afterwards.
>>
>>55927582
Let's just reconise the islamic state as a state so the whole NATO is forced to declare an open war against them.
>>
>>55919733
Gypsys
>>
>>55927364
the source from which you COPIED that bullshit you dolt.

i realize that as a dirty gyppo you have to steal, but you cant steal Roman Culture, nobody believe your lies>>55927508
>>
>>55927582

Thats why we entered in war firstly, to get our land back(this is another story) and get to Carpathians for when austro-hungar-germans attacks us, which they did and we owned them alone HARD

Lloyd George in New York times in 1917

"The romanian soldier is the bravest from the world"

"The fought with an heroism which was never seen,alone versus 3 armies.The german soldiers were so violently attacked that they throwed their weapons and ran so they wouldnt be catched"

World War 1. Romania is attacked by Germany, Austria-Hungary and the backstabing Bulgarians ( we've not forgot you too, don't make mistake). We are outnumbered 4 to 1. We already lost 70% of territory when we rally all the mans and troops to the " Last Stronghold" on the Carpathians, and we defeated Germans, Hungarian bitches and bulgarians, and than took Hungary in 1 month.

" On the fourth of september we gave up fighting, the Romanians fought like lions" -Gen. Siomer Commander of 178 german infantry brigade.
>>
>>55927274
kill yourself

this haplo is not okay
>>
>>55922305
Mr Thundercock. Tear down this thread.
>>
>>55927979

SO IF I GOOGLE THOSE WORDS ARE THEY FAKED?

IF I GOOGLE FRENCH SPANISH ITALIAN PORTUUGUESE GENITIVE IT IS THE SAME AS CLASSICA LATIN?

IF I GOOGLE THE XPRESSIONS ARE THEY NOT THE SAME AS THERE?

FUCKIN IDIOT FEEL FREE TO SHOW WHAT IS WRONG IN THAT POST
>>
My girlfriend is from Romania

I've visited her family several times. The country is a nice place, except for the big cities which are shit, and I like being there.

That being said, you have terrible infrastructure and you treat your people like shit. If I hadn't relocated her I'm pretty sure she'd have killed herself because of how retarded Romania's psychological system is.
>>
>>55927987
So how close are you guy's with Czechoslovakia.
>>
>>55928532

most here donty know it even exists,Maybe Czechia from Public Amateur porn videos
>>
In general, you tend to project too much importance on your country, and even though history says otherwise, you insist you are right based on some obscure romanian historian. Because that is not biased at all.
Also, you are definitely one of the worst countries in Europe in terms of development, infrastructure and corruption, not to mention a lot of other things. Your hospitals, schools and orphanages are infamous, I even remember romanian orphanages being cited as the best way in the world to fuck up kids for life.
You definitely failed to grasp properly the concept of democracy, since I remember reading an article about how romanians will vote for a political party if they are given small things, like pens or a bag of rice.

As people, you seem a bit too eager to please and you tend to be rather uncivilised and fail to read social clues. I remember one of my friends brought along a romanian guy from work to a pub, and he openly and loudly started to shit on gypsies and blacks, even though everyone else was uncomfortable and trying to change the subject. Not to mention you tend not to have much of a respect for personal space and social rules, like throwing trash and spitting on the street. I don't care much for your gypsies since my wife is one.

As posters, you always come across as angry and irritated, and are one of the flags most likely to shitpost.

>>55921180
>Europe would love to have to worry about gyspies again, those were nice and simple days when all you worry about is some pocket theft, not fucking mudslimes murdering you in the streets and imposing their religion.
Murica got this one right.
>>
>>55927987
It was not your land it had belonged to the Habsburg's for centuries, and your armies were pathetic, you were defeated before the year was over . Also it's ironic you call Bulgaria backstabbing when you backstabber them in the second Balkan war and stole southern Dobruja.
>>
>>55928701

gipsies,niggers and jews are universally hated here, we romanians are not afraid to speak our opinion, if i dont like a muslim i say to his face dirty muslim, if i dont like blacks i say dirty nigger.
WE dONT LIke democracy
we donr care we are one of the worst in Eu

Your wife is a dirty gypsy

>>55928902

Bulgaria backstabbed us when we were charging germans after defeating them, so we had to get the army back and thus we lost a big fight

I dont want to talk about Transylvania,its called Ardeal , this is another discussion.Just know this,Ardeal alwyas had romanian majority(55% at lowest),ardeal is a old daco-getae name and all historians except hungarian nationalists agree with us, check ANY encyclopedia.
>>
>>55928701

here is our president of 8 years Traian Basescu calling a gypsy "filthy gypsy" for filming him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNqfgi53COA

also here politicians openly say "cioroi"(nigger) to blacks and filthy subhuman gypsy or dirty jews
>>
>>55929225
You didn't defeat the Germans, you barely made any progress against the shattered Austrians when Bulgaria skull fucked you at Tutrakan and Dobrich.
>>
>>55929225

bulgarians wanted to backstab us first and get all Dobruja.In balkans its kill or be killed.

>>55929765

we won ww1 while austro-hungars-bulgars-germans lost

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_M%C4%83r%C4%83%C8%99e%C8%99ti

this is just one of the battles, we defeated them and pissed on their skulls, even though we were alone ,outnumbered,had no howitzers or cannons or machine guns
>>
File: 1419003751783.png (294 KB, 688x588) Image search: [Google]
1419003751783.png
294 KB, 688x588
>>55919733
you gypsys should fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 668x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 668x623
>>55929225
>"Ardeal" is a corruption of the old hungarian word Erdő-elve.
>Romanians make me chuckle, it like they actually believe what they say.
>shows what happens when you let the gypsies and peasants take over.
>>
>>55930629

ardeal is not the corruption of the word erdo -elve this is a old wifes tale that was debunked decades ago

i go take a shit then show you

>>55930566

kek post the one with la multi ani
>>
>>55930763
>"You knows, the dacians had all advance roman technology! all except for plumbings, they no loo to poo in."
>>
>>55929225
>gipsies,niggers and jews are universally hated here
And that is fine, most people do in the UK too, but we are able to control ourselves and our emotions in public and adhere to social contexts. It is called being civilised, you should try it once in a while.
>WE dONT LIke democracy
>we donr care we are one of the worst in Eu
Then you are not much better off than mudslimes, m8, so stop trying to call yourselves whites.
>Your wife is a dirty gypsy
She is a gypsy but she is better off than most women I have seen. Petite, pale, blue eyed, university educated, great cook and a good home maker. Obedient, loyal and very well mannered. Can't say the same about the only romanian woman I know, who washes dishes in a restaurant and is very loud and obnoxious.

>>55929421
That just shows a lack of diplomacy and that those people should not be politicians if they can't help but shout whatever goes through their head.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 682x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 682x1065
>seriously oláh, is this what you believe?
>>
File: 1445994496837.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1445994496837.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>55931214
>we are able to control ourselves and our emotions in public and adhere to social contexts

Look at all the pakis in your country because of that :^)
>>
>>55920083
All Romanians are gypsies though.
>>
>>55931201

A letter from around 960 from the Khazar king Joseph to the Rabbi of Córdoba, Chasdai ibn Shaprut mentions the Ardil country (Eretz Ardil), rich in gold and silver.[4][5][6] Today, in Hebrew, Ardeal is written identically: ארדיל. This theory therefore suggests that Ardi(a)l was the primary form of the name and thus "Ardeal" is an original Romanian toponym.

“Ard” as an Indo-European root-word means “hill, forested heights, mountain” and appears in hundreds of geographic locations, all sharing these topographic characteristics. Examples : Ardal (Iran), Arduba (Albania), Ardnin (Austria), Ardel (Italy), Ardelu (France) etc. Fact confirmed in Julius Caesar’s work “De Bello Gallico”, there we can find the phrase “Ardeunna Silva”.

The words “Erdo” and “Erdely” are not of Finno-Uguric family and cannot be of Magyar origin, this means they are a corruption of another words . The Romanian word “Ardeal” was corrupted into “Erdel” and “Erdol” meaning “land of forested heights”. From the word Erdely, Erdo was then extracted to describe a simple dense forest, this is confirmed by linguists who have studied Magyar phonology.
>>
>>55932330

When a word from Romanian is corrupted into Hungarian,“a” usually becomes “e”, Andreas becomes “Endre”, the latin “ager’ becomes “eger”,“sant” meaning “saint” in old Romanian becomes “sent”,“agris” becomes “egres” etc. This event also happens with the word Ardeal which at first becomes “Erdel” until 1390, where it is converted to “Erdely”.The linguist Josep Lad Pic determined that the word Ardeal is of Indo-European origin, while the word Erdely and Erdo are not of Finno-Uguric origin.

The -eal in the romanian Ardeal shows that it wasnt taken from magyar language -ely since -ely becomes ei in romanian.

In all edition of Anonymus published, ultra siluam from the original latin is made to ultrasiluana.Correctly, we have the adverb ultra = very and the adjectif siluana = wooden so its "very wooden".What is very important to say is that "the country beyond the forest"(like it was translated untill now by all translators the ultra siluana sintagm) ,L. Fejérpataky uses in translation to hungarian, the form of erdőntuli föld(erdő „forest”, tuli [túli] „beyond [the]” and föld „country” [originally „land”) so "the country beyond the forest".But if Erdély means "the country beyond the forest" then we have to ask why L. Fejérpataky doesnt use the word Erdély to translate in hungarian terra ultra siluana?The answer is very simple, its because terra ultra siluana does not translate to hungarian Erdély.Then. terra ultra siluana reffers to the country of Gelou, who was at north of Erdeuelu/Erdély, Ardeal.
>>
post cute romanian girls
>>
>>55932198
You are one to talk with your nignogs and spic ifestation, murica.
But the point still stands, if you are in a social setting, don't go off shouting racist things, especially when you are meeting that group for the first time.
>>
>>55931214

we dont need democracy to live in peace
>>
>>55932410
no, go away Mehmet.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 550x379
>>55932410
>>
>>55932410

POST THEM

>>55932487

gipsies are subhuman,95% dont work, and most cant even read or write.
>>
>>55932658
Except you have a democratic system which you are completely misusing by selling your vote for a bag of potatoes, which allows the rice to fuck over your country and steal every single penny from it. Or whatever your currency is.
>>
>>55932914
thats true, last elections , peasants were bribed with rice and cakes to vote.

Thanks for communism\
>>
>>55924408
But you still stole the flag from the French

You just pissed on it and claimed its yours
>>
>>55930141
>we won ww1
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
You lost and came back in literally on the last day after Austria and Bulgaria surrendered like vultures.
>>
File: 1442666897257.jpg (51 KB, 730x973) Image search: [Google]
1442666897257.jpg
51 KB, 730x973
>>55931671
this one gets me every time

here's a grill for the effort
>>
>>55932487
True, but the dangerous ones are stupid enough to remain incarcerated and their people stay in their little containment areas. Also they aren't muslims. I don't see mexicans and nigger americans blowing commiting ISIS attacks, do you?

You forget that the the majority of local government and the local populace remains unkeked, buddy.

Feels good to live in a country where i can not only own REAL guns (my state allows automatic weapons for one) but we can also legally kill any person who enters our homes uninvited.

Go back to watching your women and country getting fucked by muslims.
>>
>>55933082

that was not a legal treaty(kek, tricked the poor poor westerners) and was cancelled
>>
>>55923502
>Moldova was and will be romanian

No you stupid fuck, you are the same guy who claim romania is like yugoslavia, I can easily spot you from your autistic sentences.

Moldova is romanian like Austria is german, they are similar, and were one country in one point of history, but they do have differences.
>>
You guys had that rad vlad and your people betrayed him. I bet he cursed your ancestors to give birth to gypsies.
>>
I'm Romanian and all I see is other Romanians making asses out of themselves. Is it that hard not to sound like an idiot and exaggerate when trying to support your view?
>>
>>55927364
>DELCARATION OF WAR != WAR

fucking kek
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>>55933101
mai ai poze cu ea?
>>
File: 1442664760589.jpg (249 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442664760589.jpg
249 KB, 768x1024
>>55933633
da
>>
>>55933430

true, but Romania already has South ofMoldavia(i live in it), why not take the North too?Its the same people, same everything.

And Romania is a union of Wallachia,Ardeal and Moldavia(South Moldavia-Bessarabia-Moldova wa stolen in 1940 by soviets)

>>55933434

if you talk about vlad, we didnt betray him, but a few szekely corps denounced his position and turks beheaded him
>>
>>55933600

delcaration of war != physicall war
cant you make a simple analogy
>>
>>55920083
I'm an American. You're all gypsies from what I can tell

Also Dutch people live in windmills and wear wooden shoes
>>
>>55933398
It was ratified by Parliament, it was legal.
>>
>>55934049

i see you dont know how things work in eastern europe.

I give you 5 chicken and i get parliament vote.Its was illegal and denounced shortly after, not only by our parlamentars but by 3 treaties after
>>
taci si continua sa-mi stergi pantofii, tzigane
>>
I told the guys I work with I dreaded the weekend because it was the beginning of the new Romanian year and since the year of the turnip is giving way to the year of the cabbage we had to boil both and in a festival and carve wooden protection charms so that the bog witches did not fly in on their brooms and take our children. How close was I to being a true Romanian?
>>
>>55934455
vorbesti cu un kurd?
>>
>>55934049

What you smoking??Romanian Parliament never gave accord to it and the King of Romania never signed it.
>>
>>55934557
nu m-as dezonora cu asa cv
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x367
Why are Romanians angry at Magyars all the time
>civilized you
>gave you jobs (farming)
>protected you with horse, saber, and bow.
>took on the responsibilities of leadership and government for you so you could focus on your farming and maybe learn some basic hygiene
>>
>>55934283
It was quite legal, your parliament knew your country had lost and so ratified it.
>>55934660
>Romanian Parliament never gave accord to it
Pathetic how a Romanian doesn't even know its history.
>Alexandru Marghiloman signed the treaty at Buftea (near Bucharest) on 7 May 1918 and it was ratified by the Chamber of Deputies on 28 June and by the Senate on 4 July 1918.
>>
>>55934805

Hungarians NEVER protected us, they ALWAYS along with austrians tried to conquer us and turn us to catholicism.When turks didnt attack,austro-hungars did.We already had jobs and lived peacefully

>>55934932

We were forced to sign it because russians retreated the troops BUT the King never signed it and the Parliament never ratified it so Marghiloman cancelled it after the Central troops left,This was exactly what we needed, so we could btfo and we did btfo you
>>
The youth that is willing to learn and be something is leaving this shithole. The dumb and uneducated is staying here. This is a fact.
>>
>>55935167
>the Parliament never ratified it
The Parliament did ratify it.
>so we could btfo and we did btfo you
You didn't btfo anyone, Bulgaria and Austria had already capitulated before you reentered the war.
>>
File: just_pretending.jpg (107 KB, 416x1023) Image search: [Google]
just_pretending.jpg
107 KB, 416x1023
>>55925408
>>
Some cunt tried to steal the shoes off my feet while sleeping in a hostel in Bucharest. Fuck romanians. Worst of Eastern Europe with the worst of Western Europe.
>>
>>55920083
I've seen tons of Romanians and gypsies and I honestly can't tell the difference.
>>
>>55919733
you guys speak a romance language so you're ok in my book. But wth is up with adventists?
>>
>>55935832

no, the parliament didnt ratify it, learn history.After the bolshevik revolution, we were FORCED to sign it .Our parliament didnt ratify it.

>>55936095

what adventists?

>>55935987

then you saw only gipsies.

Gipsies are 100% indians and look indian, you need glasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDY8voTduMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQV0mzLXRk
>>
>>55935987
GIPSIES HAVE THE INDIAN LOOK.
Even the mixed ones like Connect-R(he has white mom) have the indian look,indians are like niggers,hard to get rid of the shitty genes.
20% of romanians have blue eys according to statistics ,the average hair is in different shades of brown ,second being black and blonde is common.Average romanian skin is either milk white ,golden white or tanned white(but the first 2 are the most common).

Meanwhile gipsies are simple indians ,google gipsies and thats how 99% look ,they have the same traits which form the "indian" look.
>>
>>55936388
seventh day adventists. I knew this guy in school who was from Romania and he was an adventist and he talked to me about it and shit was cray desu
>>
>>55936805

romanians are orthodox, adventist is not even 0.1% here

anyway i go sleep
>>
>>55936388
>no, the parliament didnt ratify it, learn history.After the bolshevik revolution, we were FORCED to sign it
You need to learn history, see >>55934932
>>
>>55922305
They're gypsies, they steal everything.
>>
>>55919733
-occupied by ottomans for centuries. unsure of the significance of this
-gypsies
-visually jarring flag
-randomly speak a romance language
-dacia / upper pannonia
>>
>>55933072
>just pissed on it
Based Hungary
>>
>>55936891
remember you still have to sell the computer you stole before going to sleep
>>
File: Vindaloo_16643.jpg (94 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Vindaloo_16643.jpg
94 KB, 480x360
I don't care what anyone says Romanian cuisine is god-tier
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.