[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about /pol/ being a right wing circlejerk no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
File: 1434567251750.jpg (295 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434567251750.jpg
295 KB, 800x1000
How do you feel about /pol/ being a right wing circlejerk no different from other circlejerks, with the only difference being political inclination?
>>
>>55900683
/pol/ isn't one person, just like Portugal isn't just a poorer province of Spain.
>>
>>55901438
This there is almost every ideology on here... Granted the right is much more represented, but this isn't like tumblr or reddit where your comment is deleted/downvoted if it's not 100% progressive
>>
>>55901438
>/pol/ isn't one person
Good thing I didn't say that at all.
>>
>>55901563
>but this isn't like tumblr or reddit where your comment is deleted/downvoted if it's not 100% progressive
Because those functions do not exist on this website. Go ahead and make a slighty liberal thread and watch the shitposts come, it's the same thing.
>>
I'm a radical here (I don't hate Jews, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, etc) and most of /pol/ is retarded but I still post here for anonymous free speech and high quality news coverage and analysis. Not joking, we get articles from all over and plenty of differing opinions.

There's nowhere else to discuss politics, even if it's full of belligerent racists there's at least the freedom of speech. Nowhere else has that.
>>
>>55900683
At least we don't ban people who disagree with us.

The same cannot be said for other sites or even americans universities.
>>
>>55901895
Come on man, 911 was at least 50% inside job
>>
>>55900683

No trans allowed here.

Make your choice faggot.
>>
>>55901438
>just like portugal isn't just a poorer province of spain

i don't see the point in this analogy. you're just trying to make my butt itch, right?
>>
>>55901753
>>55900683
I'm from reddit, just here to watch the retarded racist faggots get angry lol
Don't be angry at them, it's been proven multiple times that incredibly poor people have the biggest dislike for minority groups. Btw, just call them losers, they really get their neckbeards in a twist lol.
>>
>>55901895
>>55901968
I know free speech exists here, and honestly that's better than most internet forums. But you can't deny 90% of posts are huge circlejerk of right wing opinions.
>>
File: 12349874937835.jpg (5 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
12349874937835.jpg
5 KB, 303x166
>>55900683
>>
>>55902244
>/pol/tard pretending to be from le reddit
Nice try pony tail.
>>
>>55902134
It was used by certain groups to further their goals and agenda. They had a hand of debatable significance in causing it.

Reptilian jews using explosives and holographic planes to bring forth new world order is complete nonsense.
>>
>>55901753

Not really. Unless everyone goes out their way to sage then it will last much longer than a downvoted post on plebbit.
>>
>>55902325
Huh, bait eh? At least by the end of the day, I can say that even though I wasn't born in one of the RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, I am still more succesfull than 99% of you virgin autists.
>>
(not op) the circle jerk gets kinda ridiculous sometimes nevertheless i still see liberal threads/replies on /pol/ and its opinion is still counted, guess it depends on the thread desu
>>
>>55902462
>idontthinkyoueventriedatall.jpg
>>
>>55902372
Actually, I used to post on the old /new/ a LONG time ago. I think it was the autistic "SHOW YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE OBUMMER!!!1!!" that finally made me realise how retarded you fucking faggots are. K here's a question for you, how come you, a person that claims to stand against """"propaganda"""", are repeating the same corporate driven bullshit? Like say "IT WILL TRICKLE DOWN hehehe" or "JUST WORK YOU'LL STOP BEING POOR hehe these rednecks are being so gooood, might even give them a 0.0000000001% tax cut"
>>
>>55902418
>Not really.
So just kind of?
It's the same thing, Your opinions here will be relevant if right wing and almost entirely dismissed if they are liberal. Just like your post will be upvoted on reddit if you have the dankest memes.
>>
>>55902372
so i don't get it if you pretend not to be from reddit that means you're from reddit and if you pretend that you're from reddit then that means that you aren't from reddit

you people just have a shitload of personal issues and use this place for venting right
>>
>>55902629
Just one more question, alright? This has nothing to do with the thread btw.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Just collecting data on the """enlightened""" lmfao
>>
>>55902937
>>55902786
There was some sort of attempt, but it was very half-assed
>>
>have arguments other than MUH CURRENT YEAR and MUH SIDE OF HISTORY
>liberal circlejerks are a bigger threat to the world
/pol/ is similar but different.
>>
>>55902843
>go back to ShitRedditSays LOL!!!!11!
>M-mum why don't people like me I'm such a NICE GUY! WAAAAGH!!! sniff sniff
>>
>>55902801

The point is that you can still post them and that the posts are displayed equally for all to read. Posts on 4chan are listed by chronological activity rather than popularity. On reddit, dissenting opinions are downvoted in essentially a soft censor. Each message is being broadcasted at the same strength.
>>
>>55902993
you aren't answering though, btw pls answer quickly, my stipend ain't gonna pay itself
>>
>>55903103
What question? I cant even understand your posting that of Kindergarten
>>
>>55903026
More like every kind of extremism is a threat to the world.

>>55903101
Bumping the thread is essentially an upvote though. Most people just browse the first few pages and don't even bother with the catalog.
>>
>>55903226
>Do you have a girlfriend?
Oh /pol/ your reading comprehension is as shit as ever
>>
>>55903277
>Most people just browse the first few pages and don't even bother with the catalog.
Confirmed for never even going on 4chan

>>55903315
Watching you sperg out is more funny m8
>>
>>55900683
pointing to a board filled primarily with shills and think tanks and saying geez what a circlejerk

I mean what is the point of this thread?
>>
>>55900683
Its a rightwing circlejerk because the only way leftists can debate is by silencing their opposition.

Am I supposed to feel bad that leftwing politics are completely incapable of handling an anonymous image board that won't ban people for disagreeing with the majority?
>>
>>55900683
at least other circlejerks know SOMETHING about politics pol just repeats fox news talking points
>>
>>55903352
eat my dick
>>55903414
is it delicious, faggot?
>>
>>55903457
Suck it down, YEAAAAAAAAH
>>55903497
Now go kill yourself, C U C K
>>
>>55903034
I don't think many /pol/iticians would consider themselves nice guys
>>
>>55903352
>Confirmed for never even going on 4chan
It's the truth. A lot of people don't even know the catalog exists.

>>55903457
Generalizations are bad.

>>55903414
It's relevant to anyone that enjoys proper political discussion.
>>
>>55903457
This to a certain extent.
>>
>>55903676
>its the truth
There is a fucking button right next to the search and archive that says catalog
Holy shit is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
File: 1447482183788.png (349 KB, 799x500) Image search: [Google]
1447482183788.png
349 KB, 799x500
>>55902492
>>55900683

>circlejerk

wew lad go back to reddit with your circlejerk terminology
>>
>>55900683
MGS2 was the best game in the series. I have no clue how none of you fags spoiled it for me before I played it for the first time last year.
>>
>>55903676

no, newfags, redditors and /b/tards don't know the catalog exists. every other board uses it to find topical discussion.
>>
>>55903874
no
i'm gonna be shilling this board for a couple of months
also, r/circlebroke/ and r/shitredditsays/ are going to be shilling you with all their members
enjoy getting rekt by 500 pound landwhales lol
>>
>>55903831
>>55903978
M8s a lot of people don't use the catalog.
It's more likely someone bumps a thread on the first page, a more popular thread, that's essentially the same as upvoting.
>>
>>55904093
>a lot of people don't use the catalog.
Let me guess, you just "know"
>>
>>55904255
Seeing as the index is the default format, it's not far fetched to think more people use it than the catalog.
It would be interesting to study this, actually.
>>
>>55904448
There is, a fucking button, right above the threads in the index, that says, fucking catalog, holy fucking shit m8
>>
>>55903676
>Generalizations are bad
>generalizes board in OP

Remember what I said about the lefts inability to debate?
>>
>>55900683
Im not rightwing
>>
>>55904599
And?
I didn't say people don't use the catalog, I said people are more likely to use the index because it's the default.

>>55904622
It's a fact, keep in mind I didn't say everyone is a right wing extremist. If you're going to deny this board is mostly a circlejerk try at least to provide arguments on why you don't think so.
I'm not even a leftist by the way.
>>
>>55904959
People with the reading logic of that of even a 3 year old can understand words like, CATALOG, on the index page, you can even see it when you first go on it

>I said people are more likely to use the index because it's the default.
You keep saying you just know, I dont think you do
>>
In a imageboard run by the far right. It should be obvious that /pol/ it's a parody of "conspiracy theorists" and it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. Because who can take seriously lunatics mumbling about governments plotting to destroy the white race, mass surveillance, encouragement of homosexuality and so on?

The neo conservatism idelogy conflicts with the old conservatism.
>>
>>55905095
Are you this dense or are you baiting?
>You keep saying you just know, I dont think you do
Index is the fucking default, it's logical to assume more people use it you goddamn retard.
>>
>>55902299
>But you can't deny 90% of posts are huge circlejerk of right wing opinions.

Irrelevant.

At least you are going to find more political and religious diversity on /pol/ than fucking NeoGaf and Yale.
>>
>>55905352
And there is an option for Catalog in the fucking Index too you fucktard

>HURR PEOPLE ARE USING INDEX AND DONT UNDERSTAND CATALOG IS IN THERE TOO
>EVERYONE ON HERE IS 12 YEARS OLD AND CANT CLICK IT

Just stop.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>55901895

> High Quality news coverage and analysis.
>>
>>55904959
A good third of this board is rightwing circlejerk

Another third is shitposting

And the last third is actual discussion
>>
>>55905503
Did I say otherwise? Are you actually retarded, anon?

>>55905481
>At least you are going to find more political and religious diversity on /pol/ than fucking NeoGaf and Yale.
Debatable.
>>
/Pol/ gets shit done tho. We shilled for trump pretty successfully this year. We memed the kuckservative into the mainstream. Then there's the petitions and online poll's we spammed. Then' there's the Refugee video etc.
>>
>>55905660
You said
> a lot of people don't use the catalog.
You dont even know, you just keep assuming that everyone on here is retarded like you and cant see catalog on the index, when its there plain sight, and anyone with the brain of a two year old can comprehend what it means

But then again this is someone who actually compared bumping to upvoting, when you cant even equate other reddit functions like downvoting
>>
>>55900683
100% true, just like r9k is a "wallowing in self-pity" circlejerk.
>>
>>55905868

As opposed to what? Every other circle jerk hugbox on the interweb?
>>
>>55902299
You could read the comments on NYT articles if you're not liking /pol/
>>
>>55901895
>high quality news coverage and analysis
I'll give you coverage because people actually post random news sources, and if you can sift through the shitty one-sided posts, you can actually source up a lot of news outlets on both the left and right.

>analysis
lol
>>
>>55900683
It sucks. It used to be much more rational and balanced with the right-wing shit more of a joke than actual view back when this board was /new/.

I miss that, actual nuanced discussion about current events along with mock-extremism instead of this stupid fucking actual spew of right-wing extremist talking points.

Regardless, I try to still make a rational presence known. Provide posts that I think are well thought out, and indeed my mind is changed and I admit it here and there. Yet still, the level of shit seems to only be rising, and soon many of my ilk may die off here.
>>
>>55905538
Circlejerks of any kind should be avoided. Shiposting can also be considered circlejerking.

>>55905860
Do you honestly think threads on the first page aren't more relevant than threads on the last page? Do you think people don't bump a thread because because they have the same opinion? Bumping can be considered upvoting in this sense.
>>
>>55905777
Stop. You absolutely cannot take credit for Trump's status. I guarantee you things on /pol/ had zero impact on the vast majority of his base (uneducated poor rural whites). They experience nothing that you have any impact on.

You are yet another example of how /pol/ is always wrong in the end. So delusional.
>>
>>55906034

> Muh Right Wing extremism

Mfw there are actual people here who will still vote for the free shit.
>>
>>55906161

We are Trump's main support base. He would be nothing without us. nothing. We made him.
>>
>>55906163
>vote for the free shit.
What do you mean? Is this your oversimplified fantasy of the opposing political paradigm? "Free shit"?

You really need to know your enemy better if you expect to compete.
>>
>>55906332

Are you a Bernie/Hilary supporter or not?
>>
>>55906136
>Do you honestly think threads on the first page aren't more relevant than threads on the last page?
Did you know that on catalog you can go on page 6 and bump a thread you like? Ive done too numerous times, quit acting retarded and assume "HURR EVERYONE JUST LOOKS AT PAGES 1 AND 2, ME NO LURK LIKE AN AVERAGE 4CHANNER"

>Do you think people don't bump a thread because because they have the same opinion?
>People who bump threads = They all have the same opinion and are circlejerking
This is your mentality

>Bumping can be considered upvoting in this sense.
I just made a thread on a different forum and it is now the most popular thread on the first page.
Do you now equate Having a thread popular = Bumping

Is everything Reddit to you?
>>
>>55906434
>Did you know that on catalog you can go on page 6 and bump a thread you like? Ive done too numerous times, quit acting retarded and assume "HURR EVERYONE JUST LOOKS AT PAGES 1 AND 2, ME NO LURK LIKE AN AVERAGE 4CHANNER"
That's not what I'm saying. It's more likely for someone to see the thread on the first pages than the other ones, that is all.

>People who bump threads = They all have the same opinion and are circlejerking
I didn't say that at all.

>Do you now equate Having a thread popular = Bumping
I didn't say that at all.

Literally twisting my words to validate your arguments.
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>55900683

It's like an oasis in a desert. Most sites I've been to are so anal about their liberal beliefs that you can get banned just for disagreeing with them. This place is like catharsis. I can let loose everything inside me and just speak my fucking mind for once.

The funny thing is that despite all the racist banter and outrageous topics on /pol/. There's a sense of camaraderie, we all come together through hatred.

I feel there's nothing like that on libetard forums. Just a sea of passive aggressive comments and faggots trying to show off how progressive they are.
>>
>>55906919
>Do you think people don't bump a thread because they have the same opinion?
>I didn't say that at all.

>Bumping can be considered upvoting in this sense.
>Literally saying Having anything popular in any thread is upvoting
>I didn't say that at all.

Again, is everything Reddit to you?
>>
>>55906961
And wouldn't it be much better without any kind of circlejerk?

>>55907214
I didn't say people don't also bump threads they disagree with, it's more likely they bump something they agree and want to discuss though.

>Literally saying Having anything popular in any thread is upvoting
I literally didn't say that. I said "in this sense". You lack reading comprehension.

>Again, is everything Reddit to you?
I don't see why you keep mentioning reddit.
>>
File: 1431564081166.jpg (62 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
1431564081166.jpg
62 KB, 600x609
>>55900683
Sense I come here I would also be /pol/ and I hate the right wing fags more then I hate the left wing nutsuckers. The thing about this place you dont know is some of the strongest here are critical thinkers and know its a cross of false paradigm and false dichotomy. Both sides are wrong on purpose it gets those who cant think for themselves stuck running back and forth between the two who will never give what you want or need.
>>
>>55902299
then leave dumbass
>>
>>55907740

There is always going to be a circlejerk in a community with like minded individuals. Also, I'd say /pol/ is hardly a circlejerk compared to some other sites I've been to. Yes we usually all agree that shitskins are subhuman, that indians need to poo in the loo and abos drink gasoline. Yet, we tend to disagree almost everything else.
>>
>>55900683

My thread proves you wrong:
>>55899078
>>
>>55907740
>it's more likely they bump something they agree and want to discuss though.
not really f.am, example, this thread, Bernie Sanders threads, etc etc

>"in this sense"
You are still trying to say its technically the same without looking like an idiot

>I don't see why you keep mentioning reddit.
Well you believe anything thats popular on any thread on 4chan is upvoting, so youre saying anything thread thats popular anywhere on the internet is upvoting then?
??????????
>>
>>55901895
Zero-hedge seems to tolerate free speech I just don't like registering for any website.
>>
>>55903497
Fox news says nigger? why don't we need a circle jerk when the rest of media is its own that does not allow simple trigger words and facts to be brought up? you have no argument.
>>
>>55907922
>Yet, we tend to disagree almost everything else.
Are you serious? That's just not true.

>>55907933
Exceptions don't prove the rule.
>>
>>55902244
I guess I would ask for the studies your talking about?
>>
>>55908229
>says this place is a circlejerk
>thread proves him wrong
>"its an exception"

Kill urself my man
>>
>>55908229
Prove wit wrong

the only thing we agree on are the things that draw us to the main feature of this site non politically correct speech not being censored which results in things like nigger facts being banned and trigger words getting you in trouble so yes the preconceived 4chan user believed niggers are subhuman and sjw and jews are fucking up the country two things you are not allowed to AS freely express anywhere else. All other media is a circle jerk to keep out those opinions they deem offensive m8
>>
>>55908487
>recent terrorist attacks on France
>thread about France is popular
Surprising.
But yes exceptions don't prove the rule.

>>55908030
Stop posting my man.
>>
I hope this gets archived I am leaving you fags to go and fuck yourselves silly. Not that you haven't already.
>>
>>55900683
Natsocs and ancaps are very conflicting ideologies
>>
>>55908770
What exceptions I literally see your thread on the front page about calling this place a circle jerk m8 your point is destroying yourself 4chan is objectively the least circle jerk as nothing gets you banned here the media is the ultimate circle jerk and your views I can already see align with them m8 and your anti racist bullshit.
>>
File: 1389408649652.jpg (2 MB, 1024x997) Image search: [Google]
1389408649652.jpg
2 MB, 1024x997
>>55904073
>>
ITT: bunch of foreigners discussing a American created and majority board outside of int.

wow its like your countries are c u c k s or something and have to rely on us to create these platforms for you to even have a opinion wow
>>
>>55908770
>Stop posting my man.
Brilliant reply Portugal, you are definitely superior than everyone else on here

>But yes exceptions don't prove the rule in my opinion
Seriously mang, just accept you are wrong in points, its better to accept that maybe what you say is dumb as shit what youre complaining about
>>
OP is literally just a concern troll.

The most fundamental fact between /pol/ and literally every other political forum is

1. No moderation/corrupt admins
2. We're right.

Suck it, faggot op.
>>
File: gy 010.jpg (190 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
gy 010.jpg
190 KB, 1024x887
>>55900683
Feels good. The internet is full of left-wing and neo-liberal circlejerks. We deserve a place of our own

Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>55909068
>>55909097
>>55909322
I concede. Your well though arguments and superior intellect are clearly too much for me.
>>
>>55909529
I am glad you could see things our way.
>>
>>55909529
>WAAAAH HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS
>ABLOOO WHY CANT I SPEW MY TOXIC IDEOLOGY LITERALLY EVERYWHERE WITHOUT BEING MET WITH RESISTANCE ABLOO

Cry me a river faggot
>>
>>55909529
LOLOLOL HE ADMITS IT

never seen an op get so fucking absolutely BTFO before.
>>
>>55909529
I know youre just fucking around and being sarcastic, but ok i gues
>>
File: 1375581891020.jpg (345 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1375581891020.jpg
345 KB, 1280x960
>>55909676
>>55909802
>>55909805
>>55909846
I see everything clearly now. There's only one way to post on /pol/, thanks for showing me the way.
>>
>>55909953
No there isnt mang, stop
>>
>>55909953
BTFO

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

keep those tears comin, commie trans nigger shit.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.