[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is the kind of nigga who tells refugees to stay in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: college-liberal.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
college-liberal.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
/pol/ is the kind of nigga who tells refugees to stay in their countries and fix the situation, not run away from it, but he the same kind of nigga who makes these threads >>55887742
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>55889808
>/pol/ is one person

Every time
>>
>>55889808
>>55890069
OP I hate to tell you this but you are a faggot
>>
>>55890069
I know so fucking well that that britbong inbred would tell refugees to stay and fix their shit.
>>
>>55890473
wat
>>
>>55889808
You're not white, you just can't get it.
>>
Did you run out of 9 year olds to rape like your prophet, OP?
>>
>>55890069
Fuck off with this /pol/ is one person meme

IT IS ONE PERSON
>>
>>55889808
Fuck you black nigger Muslims you will all die soon Deus Vult revenge for France and Paris incoming and the. Mecca iran Pakistan turkey all you Arabs will die!
>>
>>55889808
False equivalency you stupid turk nigger.

Britain isn't in the middle of a civil war. Britain's own government is fucking them over. There is no resistance. If the anon in your example tries to fight, he will be ostracized, imprisoned, and possibly executed.

It's just not the right time to fight.
>>
File: 1443530889415.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1443530889415.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>>55889808
>Turkey
>>
>>55889808
Gib back cypriot clay sub human
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.