[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a white English man will I be accepted in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
I`m thinking about moving out of London, America looks to be the only place with comment sense and not taking in theses refugees. I don't want my children growing up as a minority in there own country
>>
>>55887742
>I don't want my children growing up as a minority in there own country
Then usa is literally the last place to go
>>
>>55887742

>London
>English

Yeah i doubt that.
>>
I certainly agree you should fuck off....

but where? How about Australia, it's hot, racist and million fucking miles from here...
>>
>>55887742
No. Fucking fix your own shit over there, white man. Be not a sore on the earth like the refugee.
>>
I'd wait to see who ends up wining the next election. If Shillary wins, there will be be a ass conservative exodus to Jew land.
>>
>>55887742
If trump gets elected than yes come right over. If someone on the left gets elected then don't it's the same as Europe unless you desire a gun.
>>
long as you don't speak like a fag
noone will be able to tell the difference
>>
>>55887813
How many refugees did you get today big boy? Are you telling me that trump won't deport the sandniggers and beaners?
>>
>>55887742
Come to rural Oregon or the Puget Sound area. Its a near a major city and white by majori city standards. Cheaper cost of living. Reasonable gun laws.

Oregon is like another New Hampshire honestly. Avoid Portland. It's full of freaks.

Now you could also go to South Florida. Living in a White gated community down here is expensive but if you love exotic feminine non white women go for it.
>>
>>55887742
Fucking coward, we are less than a decade away from the war and its getting to hot for nigel.

Youre a shame to your countrymen, and you probaby bitch about mussies taking your country, well guess what if you leave youre not having your native lands taken from you, youre giving them away.
>>
A lot of Europeans want to come here now, I'm telling you things aren't all good here if you're white. We might have to all retreat to russia and poland soon.
>>
>>55888628
Send them to south florida. Why the fuck would you want a coward Brit in your town? Fuckin fellow countrymen are retarded!
>>
>>55888737
>I'm telling you things aren't all good here if you're white
How so?
>>
>>55887813
There are far more white people in the US than in Germany and unlike in Germany they aren´t mostly old farts/leftist faggots.

Also guns and freedom of speech.
>>
>>55888715
fuck that shit, Its already taken over, my school in London was 30 percent white. I just want whats best for me I couldn't care less about the UK, what has it ever done for me?
>>
Bro, come to America. Together, we can make America White again.
>>
>>55887742
>Asking if you're allowed to move to the colonies

You don't ask, you take.
>>
>55888888
>>
>>55889093
>>55888888
le memed xd
>>
>>55887742
Same plan OP.

Sad that things had to turn out this way.
>>
>>55887742

Yes, run away Anon, run away just like the coward migrants infesting Europe.

Run coward
>>
File: 1440207001854.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
1440207001854.gif
1 MB, 499x341
Hey Brit Bro

>I live in a town of roughly 100k
>No niggers or Mudslimes
>No crime
>I own 3-5ish acres, can shoot guns whenever I want, have family picnics/dinner every Sunday

You'd be more than welcome here. It's like a Norman Rockwell painting all the time. Yesterday we had family up, did a bonfire with hog dogs/smores then tossed around the football. Then shot clay pigeons for a bit.

Plus, with your accent, people would find you pretty unique/exquisite.

What education do you have or what is your occupation?
>>
>>55888894
It gave you a language and a culture even if politicians claim you have none.

Europe is at the treshold, it will get very interesting time after 2017, at least wait until 2020 before you change your mind.

When half of europe has their "right wing extremist" parties elected into goverment and even they cant fix the problem humanely after their terms only cleansing will be the answer, and trust me the economy will be in the shitter, tolerance will go out the window as people blame the obvious people and extreme measures will be done just so we can feed ourselves, im not really blaming you but at least stand and be counted when the call to arms comes.
>>
>>55888961
Yea because that has obviously worked so well for you tea drinking faggots?
>>
File: 1392395609050.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392395609050.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>55887742
I'm gonna go make a burger right now.
>>
No, because brits always come over here and start complaining about owning guns. We've had enough of you with pierce Morgan and 2015 guy
>>
>>55887813
Nonsense. The big cities are surely questionable but stay in the Midwest and you're fine.

>>55888792

Just the big cities, they're kind of holes.
>>
>>55887742

You'd be accepted. Our biggest problem with Euros is that most of them have this insufferably smug political attitude where they like to lecture us about how superior Europe is.
>>
It's honestly pretty good overy here tbqh.

We don't have to worry about anything. The nig problem is overrated because the nigs just kill each other, and I never see any spics. I do see muslims at my college campus though.

But overall, we're the best place to be. Since we will never be directly under siege from anyone. You can live safe in America and not worry about shit other than 1st world issues. It's honestly really great.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ
>>
>>55889240
just came out of collage with grades in IT and Business, just working at a gym waiting until I go university.
>>55889312
I love guns
>>
>>55887742
You're welcome to come, chap, but don't overestimate the US. We're also on board the kuck train as well. Our media salivates at the thought of whites becoming a minority, they practically celebrate it! Both Democrats and Republicans outside of a few, weak politicians with a shred of integrity, are importing Mexicans and Central Americans by the hundreds of thousands. Niggers run wild in certain parts of any major city, although they are limited to their quarantine zone. And although we're not going full on >800,000, His Majesty Obama has decided for the rest of us that we're taking in at least a couple ten thousand.
>>
File: 144164043896669447.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
144164043896669447.jpg
173 KB, 1024x1024
Hey Mr Brit, you do realize that Europeans are allowed to stay in US only for 90 days, unless you have Green Card or citizenship?

USA would rather take 1000 uneducated beaners from Mexico who barely know English and make them citizens than 10 decent hard-working Europeans

you'd have to marry an American girl
>>
But whites won't be a minority in the UK. What are you scared of exactly? 20,000 syrians?
>>
>>55889495
American girls are not bad DESU, you should see some of the things that washed up in London.
>>
>>55888894
>I just want whats best for me I couldn't care less about the UK, what has it ever done for me?

How about free education, free healthcare, policing, fire services, the right to a fair trial, the right to clean drinking water, the right to vote, the right to protest, the right to unemployment benefits, the right to a state pension etc etc etc

I could go on and on.

Go and spend a month in some shithole like Sierra Leone or a nice Brazilian Favella, you'll soon see how good you have it here, you're spoiled anon an spoiled little shit who thinks the grass is always greener.
>>
>>55887742
All I can think of when I think of Englishmen living in the USA is John Oliver and Piers Morgan. So probably no, fuck off back to England
>>
>>55889540
20,000 turns into 70,000 when they are allowed to bring there family's over, once they have there 20 children it will turn to near a million and no doubt they will be housed in London
>>
>>55887742

Move to New Zealand. Specifically, somewhere south of Palmy, preferably Christchurch if you secretly harbour racist views. Alternatively, Dunedin is the white capital of the developed world but it might be a bit too Scottish for you.
>>
>>55889495
Sadly this Indonesian poster is right on the money. We make actual skilled workers and immigrants go through a process, then we throw the process out the door once Juan, Pablo and Carlos take a coyote van into El Paso. We encourage the ones who we don't need here to come here however they please, where as the ones we do need have to wait in line.
>>
>>55889625

Ok, let's entertain your bullshit theory for a second. Even if that were the case, There are like 60+ million whites in the UK currently, still outbirthing the non-whites. Whites would still be a majority for another 8+ generations.
>>
File: britbongs.jpg (156 KB, 501x1025) Image search: [Google]
britbongs.jpg
156 KB, 501x1025
>>55889578
>free healthcare
>can't even get a cast for your arm
top kek.

debtors prison is no longer a thing in murka. go ahead and get your expensive surgeries and don't pay a dime. worst thing that happens is they send you letters.
>>
>>55889669
>Dunedain
So NZ actually is Middle Earth then? Neat.
>>
File: le current year face meme.jpg (15 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
le current year face meme.jpg
15 KB, 500x341
>>55887742
As long as you're willing to remind everyone that it's [the current year], of course you will.
>>
File: 1447678044147510806.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1447678044147510806.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>55889734
And you still dont believe that pic rel is true
>>
>>55887813
The USA is big. There are places that will forever be mostly white, at least a lot longer than Europe for sure.
>>
Just leave the bicthing at the door
>>
>>55889578
>free

Fucking moron.
>>
File: 1233219280184.png (51 KB, 546x384) Image search: [Google]
1233219280184.png
51 KB, 546x384
when you get here be sure not to get sick otherwise enjoy your permanent debt britbong
>>
>>55889669
>palmy
>christchurch
>dunedin

All shit choices.

Palmy is nice and there actually quite a few white collar jobs but there are too many foreign students around as well as it being a refugee dumping ground

Christchurch has too many skinheads on meth as well as an influx of chinks while Dunedin is a degenerate student city that no one with teenage children should live

If you want the best and whitest parts of the country go to Nelson or Blenheim.

Sun, wine and good middle class Anglo society
>>
I live in suburban Tennessee and there are actually quite a few brits here. Honestly as long as you don't make a fuss and queue like you are supposed to no one is going to not accept you. Having lived in England for a while I don't think you guys are as culturally different from us as some people seem to think.
>>
>>55889760
>debtors prison is no longer a thing in murka. go ahead and get your expensive surgeries and don't pay a dime. worst thing that happens is they send you letters.

Yes, i'm sure ignoring debt-letters does wonders for your credit rating.

>Using Mail articles
You're the medias dream anon, gullible and easily lead.
>>
>>55887742
Try Boston.
>>
>>55887742
As long as you're not the second coming of John Oliver and that other British faggot who lost his TV show trying to spout liberal, anti gun bullshit. Don't come here thinking you can still do British bullshit. Assimilate to American customs. Embrace American culture.
>>
>>55889968

It is free if you're unemployed or so young you have never paid any taxes or N.I contributions in your life, it's not free to the state but free to you

Gobshite
>>
>>55889578
The aqueduct?
>>
>>55889855
>>55889734
Unrelated phenomena. Skilled immigration is limited because our own middle class/upper middle class are historically much more protected than our lower class.
>>
>>55890226
>The aqueduct?

And sanitation
>>
>>55890200
It ain't fucking free and I know it from the amount of tax taken from me each month. I'm no parasite.
>>
File: trashing book.jpg (409 KB, 594x900) Image search: [Google]
trashing book.jpg
409 KB, 594x900
>>55887742
They always say that rats flee the sinking ship first. Good riddance, coward.
>>
>>55889983

Nelson yes, Blenheim, idk. Marlborough in general is great but it might be harder getting a job there than one of the bigger cities.

Christchurch's skinheads are confined to the poor parts of town, OP has a family so he wont be there. As for Dunedin, it's nice once you get away from the uni. Live on the hill, get great views, see some aurora, laugh at the peasants from afar as they get arrested for burning couches. High life as fuck
>>
>>55888894
The aqueduct?
>>
>>55887742
>be American
>comment sense
>there own country

Jesus Christ, please stay where you belong.
>>
>>55890339
It has nothing to do with protection of the classes, it has to do with protecting your fucking borders
>>
>>55887742
I live in a remote lobster village in maine, I've been here for 7 years as a skipper, I have never seen a nigger here.
>>
>>55891057
Optimally, yes, but I'm telling you why current policy is what it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>55887742
You type like an immigrant. So I guess you might aswell fuck off to new Spain *cough* I meant USA.
Fact. UK is whiter than usa now and for current projections.

Pic related. Average burger. If you can find one amongst the hordes of spics and negroes.
>>
>>55890713
>common sense
>there own country
>there
>there
>common sense
>there
>>
>tfw have a jew education and can only get work in big cities
>tfw only asia to move too if I want to live among humans
Just kill me senpai
>>
>>55887742
How about you stay the fuck over there?

The last thing we need is a bunch of keky Euros fleeing the fire they started and voting for the same shit that caused it here.

Just like with commiefonians moving to Texas or other red states. Stay the fuck away and sleep in the bed you made you pieces of shit.

Goddamn I hate them so fucking much.
>>
>>55891541
>fleeing the fire they started
I have not started the fire here, my fucking parents and grandparents did
>tfw the only guns I own are black powder guns ;__;
>>
File: images (7).jpg (22 KB, 401x296) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
22 KB, 401x296
You can always come to Brazil, but then you'll realize how fucked we are. At least we don't have so many Mudslimes or Indians threatning our culture and lifestyle. Third world has its perks, believe me.
>>
>>55889272
We colonised America you Euromutt scumbag.
>>
>>55889741
>still outbirthing the non-whites.

No, they're not.
>>
File: BigPhoto_01.jpg (78 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
BigPhoto_01.jpg
78 KB, 900x604
>>55887742
>America don live here no more esé
>>
Just don't try a slimey limey takeover like back in the day and you good.
>>
>>55892519
Some of those perks are getting robbed at gun point by two fucks on a scooter.

HAUEHAUEHUE
>>
Of course a White Englishman would be accepted in America.
>>
>>55893320
>be brazilian
>get shot
>>
I'm not sure you want to come here to be honest anon. We're not on a good path either.
>>
Come to Oklahoma. There's not many non whites and the ones that are here are pretty bro-tier for the most part
>>
>>55887869
London is a muslim city isn't it?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.