[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ becoming Bluepill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: blue-pill-01.jpg (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
blue-pill-01.jpg
37 KB, 1024x768
There are two threads up attacking Ron Paul and Wikileaks for calling out the US for causing ISIS by intervening with middle eastern dictatorships and supporting Sunni Islamists.

What the fuck /pol/?
>>
>>55871289
>US for causing ISIS

>ITS BLUEPILL TO CALL OUT STUPID TINFOIL CVCK CONSPIRACIES BAWWW!

If you had any brains, you would be able to argue back against those points instead of crying here like a little bitch.

Youre stupid and dont belong here. Go back to /b/ and watch youtube conspiracy videos while high and leave the discussion to the big boys you stupid faggot
>>
>>55871289
Mods blue pill, Anon. Can't win them all.
>>
>>55871441
This desu famicom
>>
>>55871289
it pisses me off too
>>
>>55871441
I did, argue. I asked Op for his sources because he claimed "RON PAUL WANTS FRREE TRADE WITH ISIS!!!" But he completely ignored me.

I realized he made the thread just because he wants to give libertarians a bad rep and the only libertarian he knows is ron paul.

>Youre stupid and dont belong here.
Ad hominem, nice
>>
File: 1389771989986.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1389771989986.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>55871587

>waaaaaa! different opinions on /pol/! whaaa!

So do you want a safe space you? Stop being such a bitch
>>
>>55871760
AHAHAHA, its not an opinion when its completely made up. If I said "TRUMP SUPPORTS WHIYTE GENOCIDE AND SAID HE WANTS TO KILL EVERY WHITE AMERICAN" that isnt an opinion its a straight fucking lie

Understand or still struggling with common sense?
>>
>>55871760
Heres the thread>>55867604

Ron Paul say generally not referring to ISIS "We should focus on free trade"
Then the Op puts on his tinfoil hat and thinks hes refereeing to ISIS. How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that?
>>
>>55871760
Kill yourself my man, didn't even understand what he was saying

>>55872047
I saw the thread, that guy was a complete autist he got BTFO, he made it all up
>>
>>55872225
Thank god i'm not the only person here with a fucking brain left
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.