[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only date assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 197x256
http://elitedaily.com/dating/attracted-bad-boys-girls/1263097/

Why cant we find a good woman anymore? Why is ok for them to date chad and tryone 50 times and suck 50
Cocks and we get nothing.

I understand dating at all? Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?

Yet we are there the whole time?
>>
>>55845726
>I understand dating at all? Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?
anon, they want (and likely get) both. the price of pussy will oftentimes net them exactly that.
>>
Quit being nice, you mangina.

Just stop. Or go find a nice foreign girl that responds to niceness. Just be sure to shower once in a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 460x276
>>55845726
Why is that our race is having less sex than ever before? Yet women our having more sexual partners than ever before.

Women are getting double teamed and having one nignt stands every night with the same guys and never us.

Most of my friends are virgins or never had sex outside of an ltr. Even then they got cheated on!!!
>>
>>55845726
eliot? I thought you died in that sorority shooting?
>>
>>55845887
I don't understand what you mean. Unless your saying they marry a beta male and cheat on him with tyrone or chad. Or make him watch as she fucks other men.

Why even marry anymore?
>>
File: 14 Natural selection.jpg (177 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
14 Natural selection.jpg
177 KB, 640x358
>>55845726
It's called natural selection. You've been selected to disappear.

Sorry for your loss :(

Pic related: You're the one with the red cross on it.
>>
>we
>we
>we
No, just you. You're a pathetic cunt who sits around instead of taking action. Keep posting on this Anonymous imageboard pal, I'm sure you'll change tons of minds!
>>
>>55845726
Don't be a nice guy. Work on yourself.
>>
File: 1445392672687.png (153 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
1445392672687.png
153 KB, 626x533
>>55845726
Don't worry, you'll get to sleep with them once they want nice guys to provide.
You can finally lick some nice wholesome fresh puss.
Their past is in the past. They wouldn't judge you for being a virgin, and you shouldn't judge them for having a little excitement in their life.
>>
>>55845726

You probably don't have a gf because you're a weak beta.
You don't even need to be physically strong to get a gf these days, so you must really be fucking up.
>>
>>55846076
basically the same thing >>55845945 this dude is.

you put a high value on pussy, help overinflate its value for the rest of us, and women take advantage.

my examples would be beta orbiters, single mothers dating, government assistance, etc. women are too highly valued in western society. that doesnt mean you act like an asshole, it just means you act accordingly.
>>
>>55845726
go whine on r9k please
>>
>>55845726
women want men who act like men. You're just a boy
>>
>>55846100
Most of us only fuck 4 women while women fuck 10 men.

Did you know black men fuck at least 10
Women. Why cant we do thag shit. Why is it ok for them tohave side pieces cheat but its looked down upon on us.
>>
File: 1401172301963.jpg (123 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1401172301963.jpg
123 KB, 474x528
>complaining about not being able to get girls on the internet

How about you get off your ass and go make yourself a better more attractive man instead of crying to a bunch of Nazis and yuropoors
>>
>>55846194
And don't overthink things. This probably is what fucks over a lot of guys. Don't try to analyze everything.
>>
>>55846273

Just be a dick. BE_A_DICK. It always works. Don't feel shame in it.
>>
>>55845726
I like guys that are kinda mean but no too nice. Plus anon no man is entitled to sex you have work at getting laid. Black men hit on every girl they see and date online too. So of course rhey get laid more.
>>
>"I only like men who treat me like shit"
>Complains that men are mean and treat them like shit

?
>>
I go the asshole route wear average graphic clothing like bandshirt's and blue jeans i don't give a shit about them but i still get attention from them even when i openly tell them to fuck off or get bent.
>>
>>55845955
White men always complain about not getting laid. Do you ever see black men doing that? Plus black men are sexy as fuck and they have big cocks. Of course they will get laid more than you.

I had sex with a few black men myself. It was the best sex i ever had. I like white guys too but black men mmmm they take the cake. No white man could ever please me sexually like BBC
>>
File: 1392232375793.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
1392232375793.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
>free market will fix it
>>
I literally this weekend got a drunk text from a old college girl I liked who ignored me romantically and wanted to date guys that shit on her and she just turned 29 and I think realized she is getting old and said she desperately wanted to be with me. LOL fuck that.
>>
>>55845726
A girl I worked with showed no interest in me. She even joked around and tried to make me feel small. Then one day there were talks about carrying her. I didn't think and just said "haha, no, you're too fat!" then laughed more. After that she wanted my D and started flirting and inviting me over when she was drunk. I didn't go, I made up excuses because I didn't really want her. That made her more persistent. True story.

Don't hold back, just say offensive stuff and show the girl that she has no power over you just because she has a pussy. That's really what they are attracted to. It's like a switch in their head goes off "Really? He doesn't want to fuck me?" and they just have to try.
>>
>>55845726
>we
you and I have nothing in common. Go vote for Bernie, faggot
>>
File: 1400941092058.jpg (400 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1400941092058.jpg
400 KB, 3268x553
>>55846686
>>
>>55846503
It's a mix of biology and entitlement they are attracted to assholes weightlifter's and jerks.but want to be treated nice and princess like.
>>
People who get pussy easily get pussy easily because they get it easily. They're pre-selected to be attractive, confident, rich, and have other markers of being high-status, worthy of breeding.

Those who try hard repel girls because of the fact that they have to try hard.

The only solution is to change yourself and how you view sex. Do not view it as validation of your worth, view it as a currency women use to validate THEIR worth. If you make yourself to be a strong, valuable man, women will want you to valid themselves by way of money, time, conversation, and sex.

The patterns you observe are only being extrapolated because of how free the market on sex is now.
>>
File: 1442981009323.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1442981009323.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>55846644
>>
>>55846206
kek. this is what the amerikek actually believes.
>>
File: 1441767044132.jpg (480 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1441767044132.jpg
480 KB, 3268x553
>>55846686
This one is funnier
>>
>>55846314
Well i dont like cheating but it is hard for black men to not cheat. They have so many offers from women all the time. Especially from girls like me lol.

Their Dicks are huge and all women know it. Sometimes they cheat for bbc. I know i have. I left my white bf for a hung black man once. He was a dick anyways a small one lol;)
>>
File: kiddo.png (2 MB, 928x919) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
2 MB, 928x919
>>55845726
You can find good women, they've just found their guy already.
>>
Don't respect women. They may want it, but that isn't how you keep a hold of them. You can't hold them, they will move on whenever they want. Being a nice guy isn't how you win. That's how you support your wife while she fucks other men. At the best she sucks every cock she can behind your back while she raises your kid and you get to pass on your DNA, at worst you raise another's child. There is no such thing as a faithful woman. It's evolution.
>>
>>55846686
This is true. And anyone who gives their sex away to others, then want a "relationship" with me, is excluded from the "potential girlfriend"-list. It's kind of sad, makes me get a girlfriend only every 3-4 years. And I can't hold on to them for more than about a year it seems. Oh, well. It beats being a beta provider.
>>
>>55846872
>they've just found their guy already
Yea just wait till they are 39 and divorce from that guy then they can be all yours finally.
>>
>>55846686
There was alway's a secret cock carousal in even reilgous society's like the one in the middle east the women just don't confess they went on it for fear of being disowned or shammed.
>>
>>55846861
Roleplayers are just sad.
>>
Go back to r9k faggot
>>
>>55846974
Whats wrong with a woman who sleeps around? Men do it too? Our you just jelly you cant get laid?

Black men fuck at least like 20 women by the time they are 40. White men cant even close to that number lol

Keep that in mind.
>>
>>55846940
See if you get laid
>>
>>55845726
Probably because we live in a liberal culture that does it's best to humiliate and emasculate the adolescent male, to neuter masculinity, breed apathy, and to create all-around doormats out of young men. Video related: https://youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
wait for realistic sexbot waifus in 10 years
>>
>>55846768
you have way too much free time on your hand
>>
>>55845726
/r9k/ pls go
>>
Where are all the good guys? I can't find a boyfriend because i'm surrounded by doon coons and chads.
>>
>>55846940
being nice=/=limp wristed faggot
>>
>>55847139
>>55847246
You'll learn someday.

And protip: you pull many times what you would have pulled before. It's a weakness in women, exploit it.
>>
>>55847115
This is why i hate woman like this one. They all fuck black men and chad.

Why because they have huge cocks. Especially black men. Fuck this world. All women do is talk about thier wild weekends with 12 cocks in thier mouths.

Meanwhile 20% of white males are virgins and that number is rising.
>>
>>55847255
move to Poland
;_;
tfw cant find gf, almost done looking for
>>
>>55847246
U go fuck u pol
>>
>>55847115
Only 20 by the time they are 40? Niggers are straight amateurs.
>>
>>55847345
because the only thing worthwhile about them is that they are a sloppy hole thats only there to be fucked

they keep saying that because they want you to be jealous of their status as fuck hole

like other anons say in every thread about women

>be a dick
>be direct
>be distanced

follow my 3 D's and women will want to fuck you
>>
>>55845726
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>55845726
it's not the "asshole" part of their personality that they like, it's the other parts of it, like standing up for yourself, not being a pushover, others respect you, not easily emotionally swayed etc.
>>
>>55847115
I really don't think your numbers are that impressive. I'm a guy with standards. That means I turn down a lot of pussy because it's skanky. I'm also conservative when it comes to sex, I believe one should only have sex with someone you are in love with. I still have fucked 15+ girls/women at the age of 35. I'm a white, short, very thin,guy with pretty much no personality and lots of bodyhair. I am pretty misogynistic towards sluts (I ignore them, I don't care that they exist, they are air). I'm not rich, I have no ambitions. I don't like to shave and I have low self-esteem.

If the alpha black men get 20 by the age of 40... I'm not really impressed. I guess I'm a real stud.
>>
>>55845726
This is click bait and you should feel bad for posting it.
>>
>>55847577

this tbqh family smdh
>>
>>55845726
>Why is ok for them to date chad and tryone 50 times and suck 50
Cocks and we get nothing.

You faggots are clueless. Sluts aren't just fucking chads, they are fucking everyone. Society was good when sluts and chads were fucking, having kids and staying together because children were raised well. Betas weren't nearly as common back in the day compared to now. Even small dicked short men were hard working and tough alpha tier back then. The problem is sluts will fuck beta hipsters and keks so men have become more beta and kekold and now we are pathetic like you OP.

Back during the hippie revolution bullshit father's fought to keep their kids from becoming giant sissies and their kids rejected it for the beta life because women claimed to love it. Now, those betas are the ones who raised sons to be even more beta and soft. Imagine how many faggots on r9k that wouldn't be beta if they were raised by their grandfather's and not their beta fathers.

Men are pussies, the bar to be alpha is set so low that even alphas are getting keked by sluts sucking off their best friend.
>>
>>55847139
K. Are you a woman? I wouldn't outright tell that to your face, because you want to be treated nicely. But you don't respect it. You only respect yourself. You fuck with regard only for yourself. That is why women are hated by some. You are the most selfish beings alive, and your sentience only lets you exploit that even more. It's not your fault anymore than it is a dog's fault for feigning love for a human in order to be a part of the pack. I don't hold malice toward you for it, and I can still love you, but you are not equal. You are not a person as I am. Not a member of MANkind.
>>
>>55847641
fuck off samefag
>>
>click bait

In this life of infotainment, who can you trust anon?
>>
>>55847760

stop appropriating my culture shitlord Pajeet
>>
>>55846702
Youre an inspiration Anon. We have to let this system die and part of that is refusing to help the trouble makers
>>
File: 1447041888358.png (864 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
1447041888358.png
864 KB, 600x794
You don't have to be an asshole, but you really need to not be creepy and/or desperate, because that's (probably) the majority of "nice guys."

Just don't be a goddamn loser.
>>
>>55845726
Dude, women dont know what they want at first, they think its a bad boybut in actuality they want an alpha male. Be that alpha for them, deep down inside thats what they want.
>>
>>55847493
Nigga that ho don't know what she talking bout nigga

I already fuccked 24 hoes and im 22. Nigga my migos fucked more goes than i did. Maybe thats the average nigga.

But im getting pussy all the time nigga. I fucked 5 hoes this year and i still have a main bitch nigga lol
>>
>>55847822
>my culture
Jokes on you, I escaped kebab.
>>
>>55846950
>being this bitter and thinking all women are shit
>>
>>55845726
This is why I don't support welfare for " single moms"
>>
>>55846314
Christ, is 4 really even close to average? I'm 23 and I have fucked close to 30, and I have fucked most of them more than once too. I have been exclusive with one girl for almost 3 years as well. And I'm far from some womanizer.

Most men I know my age are at 10+. Those who are at less have had loads of sex as well, they have just been in an exclusive relationship for a long time.
>>
>>55845726
maybe women aren't into hate filled retards who spend their life bitching on the internet
>>
File: 2015-11-16 02.35.54.png (705 KB, 1894x939) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16 02.35.54.png
705 KB, 1894x939
>>55846719

This anon knows what's up.

/pol/ has to cut the edgy MRA/MGTOW bullshit - women are not sluts because of some propaganda, no. That's just the way women work. It's the men who have been reprogrammed into being weak and submissive, which has turned Western women the way they are now. It's your fault. If you think that's sexist then yes, you are part of the problem.

All kind of PUA shit pyshed aside, there's one book that needs to make its way to /pol/ reading list - "Book of Pook" (pic related).
>>
Because most guys now are too pussy to man up and take what they want. Women can't be attracted to guys that are literally scared of them, it's unattractive as fuck.

Am I an asshole chad? No
Do I grab my girl by the hair/throat when I want? Yes
Does this put a huge smile on her face? Yes
>>
>>55845726
Because everyone is afraid to be traditional, strong and responsible, because it's not cool. But if you're successful, confident, and don't wait til your fucking 30s, you can find a rare traditional girl, as long as you're not looking in the cities.
>>
>>55845726
Asexual here.

They don't date assholes. They date people that look good. Most people that look good are assholes, hence the confusion.

If you are physically attractive and in the correct location, that's all it takes.
>>
>>55845726
Nigga why is so hard for whitebois to get laid. Yall have to have a afucking movement about not getting laid nigga.

Lol my whiteboi homies only fucked 5 hoes at most lol. Some of them have never held hands with a bitch nigga hahahah

Smh yall nigga anit even fuck 10 hoes and i fucked 12 bitches in the fucking ass.
>>
>>55845726
this is why im glad im not a good guy
>>
>>55847975
They are. Look at the voting habits of woman and the trends they follow and how viscous they are to other woman. I was hanging out with 3 woman friends last night and when one went home for the night the other two just rabidly attacked her. Why? Because that 3rd one was /fit/ as hell and ran marathons and they were jealous.
>>
>>55847232
You are just jealous
>>
File: 432634546.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
432634546.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
Thank hollywood/reality tv for instilling these standards to women.

There's a qt out there for everyone, but don't be a lazy fucking degenerate, get a job, some nice clothes, make some friends and for fuck sake work out once in awhile.

I'm a virgin, but that doesn't stop me from noticing the eyes I get as I walk by women in public because I take care of myself.

and no, saving yourself for marriage isn't being a beta you faggots.
>>
>>55845726
>Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?

Women want guys who take the lead.

The problem is that you tend not to remember the stories about the guys who take the lead and also treat women well.

Instead, you're much more likely to remember the stories about the guys who take the lead and treat women like shit. So over time, you might start to falsely believe that women want guys who treat them like shit. What's really happening is that you've ignored the boring stories and were concentrating on the stories that make you angry.

So why do women want guys who take the lead? It's because society tells women that they can't be sexually aggressive without being labeled a "slut". So women have a strong disincentive to take the lead sexually. This means that they have to depend on men to take the lead.

The best thing a guy can do is to let a woman know that it's ok for her to be sexual -- to "give her permission", if you will, to be sexual. To do that, the guy needs to be the one who's pushing the boundaries. (Again, women can't push the boundaries without looking like a slut, so it becomes the guy's job.) But when a guy pushes the boundaries, he runs the risk of seeming aggressive, or insensitive, or selfish, or an asshole.

Now of course, if a guy doesn't push the boundaries, then he won't be seen in a negative way -- but then again, he's much less likely to get women.

So from an outside observer's perspective, they see a statistical correlation between guys who are successful with women and guys who are aggressive/insensitive/selfish/assholish. But they falsely conclude that being an asshole is what's causing men to be successful with women. In reality, the actual cause is the fact that successful guys need to take risks and push the boundaries -- and that risk causes two correlated effects: it can be successful at getting women, and it can sometimes make guys look like assholes.
>>
>>55848182
you should teach them your ways Jayquan
>>
>>55846314
Where's the proof of that? I've never seen a black man get interest from anyone. If it's their own ghettoe monkey women who gives a fuck?
>>
>>55848012
Yes, 4 is good number for a well adjusted average male. Not shitting on you for having a large number though.

A lot of dudes don't actually want the lifestyle you have. They just want loyalty from a girl who will blow them every night. Getting pussy from one girl for your entire life wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such cunts to live with these days. You're European so I doubt your alpha which means women are fucking you because women are much easier to fuck but a lot harder to build relationships with.

OP is just autistic if he can't get a modern woman to swallow his cum. It's not hard.
>>
>>55846273
Pretty much this, women see themselves as prizes to be claimed. The best way to get a woman is to prove to her that she is disposable. The media often likes to portray humiliated men because they can't get laid, but refuse sex from a woman and it is hilarious to see how crushed she is from being rejected.
>>
>>55848017
Maybe stop acting that way you dumb beta and they will fuck you.
>>
>>55848330
Lol yall whitebois always want me fuck your wives and shit

Yall nigga be like hey is your dick big? Of course it is your black lol. Anyways you should fuck my wife. I wanna see her get real pleasure only bbc can provide.

Yall niggas wanna learn how to fuck from me lol
>>
File: 1447608191372.jpg (21 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1447608191372.jpg
21 KB, 255x234
>>55846314
>>55846861
>>55847115
>>55847345
>>55847870
>>55848182
Ah, I see what's happening here.
>all American flags
Big surprise that the nigger trolls are Americans.
>>
>>55847319
>being nice=/=limp wristed faggot
I don't get why so many people don't understand this.
You can be violent and stand up for your interests while still being nice.

Women dislike you for being a fucking pussy doormat, not for being nice.

>>55847115
>Black men fuck at least like 20 women by the time they are 40
Do you actually think that's a lot? That's not even a woman a year.
I get you're trying to be a bit more realistic with this kek meme, but you also have to exaggerate a bit so that it actually is b8.
>>
>>55848182

That's because a nigger will holler at every single bitch he sees. He wins just by sheer numbers. Many women will just walk faster and clutch their purse, but every now and again you'll get Stacy Gapinghole thinking "Hmm... I've never fucked a black guy bareback behind a dumpster before. Fuck it! I'm young, I'm empowered, I'm liberated!" or Janiqua Washington thinking "Sheeeit maybe I can get him to be my baby's daddy."
>>
File: bait2.jpg (24 KB, 308x448) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
24 KB, 308x448
>>55848267

>saving yourself for marriage isn't being a beta you faggots.
>>
File: 1433567633523.jpg (907 KB, 1921x1077) Image search: [Google]
1433567633523.jpg
907 KB, 1921x1077
>>55845726
The reason why women are attracted to "bad boys" is because women confuse arrogance for masculinity. This is how a lot of women end up in abusive relationships. If there is one thing you must know about successful dating is that, as a man, you must be masculine in both attitude and appearance. Effeminate men are often cast aside into the friend-zone for good reason. Women do NOT want to lead men because most women are naturally submissive (some more than others). A relationship where both partners are submissive will not last because the woman will eventually find a masculine male to cheat with. Every successful relationship involves one person being dominant and the other submissive and the person that is dominant SHOULD be the man.

Naturally, you will want to avoid sluts for monogamous relationships and it is hard to find a woman who hasn't slept around a lot. You will also want to avoid die-hard feminists for obvious reasons. But there are women out there that are looking for the same thing as you. The thing is with women is that it is a HELL of a lot easier for them to get sex than it is for a man because men actually have to work for it.

So what should you do? Learn how to be a gentleman without being too effeminate or arrogant. Learn how to dress well, maintain good hygiene, have good manners, and go out more. Obviously, you will have to date within your league so don't expect to land a 9/10 if you're a 4/10. Be realistic and good luck.
>>
File: 346345342.jpg (10 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
346345342.jpg
10 KB, 300x232
>>55848620

>Not following your Christian values.

Heathen.
>>
>>55848094
Dayum son I haven't seen book of pook in a long ass time. It really is a good read.
>>
>>55848530
please teach me the ways Tyrone
>>
>>55848530
>black trolling on pol this badly

Blakz typ lik dis senpai.
>>
Why do girls who recently added me on snapchat not look at my snapchat story?
>>
File: 1447264261229.png (834 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447264261229.png
834 KB, 577x1024
>>55848308

good post desu
>>
>>55848769
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>55845726
>>>/r9k/
nothing to do with politics.
please don't make this mistake again you sad fucking beta male.
>>
>>55846314
"most of us"
speak for your self you gigantic faggot
even with a huge economic crisis we still fuck like rabbits here
every summer all whores from around Europe come and we fuck them
you are just a fucking faggot who can't get laid more than once per month
I hope you die
-Stelios
>>
They say they like assholes and dangerous guys but when you show them corpses of shitskins in your kekshed they don't like you anymore. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>55847232
Is that supposed to be a pun?
>>
>>55848530
How big are black mans dicks anyways? Why is it the get so much pussy?

50% of them fucked 15 women. 50% of white men fucked 4 women. Even they you only fuck black women. Why cant we fuck 15 white women?

Plus i have never meet a black man that didn't fuck a white woman.
>>
>>55848822
Well there's two girls I recently met, they gave me their numbers and added me on snapchat. Neither of them have looked at my story, but I can see that girls I don't persue, or have friend zoned still do look at it.
>>
>>55845726
> not banging hoes.

they are called hoes for a reason, literally takes zero effort to bang them, you could date them, but they will cheat on you. Just bang some hoes, eventually you will meet a decent woman.
>>
File: 1447472098505.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447472098505.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>55848995

>even with a huge economic crisis

Have you not noticed the birthrate decrease in more developed countries? Japan is ahead of the curve and they have a 'herbivore' male problem, celibates
>>
>>55848561
20 at 40 Is a lot.

Most white men fuck 5 thier whole lives

http://m.datehookup.com/List.aspx?p=ARTICLE&url=%2Fcontent-sexual-averages-what-is-normal.htm
>>
>>55848308

>No, see, it's actually your fault, it's MEN'S fault women are shitty.

Every. Time.
>>
>>55849121
blacks don't have larger penoises than whites on average; it's just taboo culture
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-26-16-07-44~2.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1833) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-26-16-07-44~2.jpg
285 KB, 1080x1833
>>55848308
>>55848106

/thread
>>
>>55845726
Same reason I love fucking whores and I dumped the one chick I dated who could have been a truly meaningful lifelong partner.

We're humans and by definition are retarded as fuck.
>>
File: 1425320234327.gif (2 MB, 226x404) Image search: [Google]
1425320234327.gif
2 MB, 226x404
>>55849261

Well exactly. It's just a racist stereotype

>black people are animals
>they can't control their sexual urges
>they have large genitalia
>>
To be desired, you must become what you desire, desires.

Welcome to evolution, dumbshit.
>>
File: 7fa.jpg (104 KB, 957x571) Image search: [Google]
7fa.jpg
104 KB, 957x571
>>55846644
>BBC
>A news station in yorup
>Satisfying anyone
>>
>>55848674
The thing is most women ahev fucked 10 men. They have been double teamed facefucked ass to mouth. Some women have even been pissed on.

Plus lots of women have had a black man. Which means they will cheat to get more bbc.

Didn't you read that when women cheat its with a man that's nothing like you. BBC is the opposite of you.
>>
It is really simple.

The more sex you have the more numb you become. Leads to more and more degenerate sexual tastes.

Law of biology. Sex is for making babies, not for fun.
>>
>meet girl at a party
>hit it off immediately and get number later in night
>set a date, but end up cancelling because I overbooked myself
>she doesn't respond to a beta text I sent her, telling her to text me when she gets back from an event

>really want to actually go out with her
>don't know how to ask her out again without making it look like I'm over valuing her, or that I'm beta and had to work up the courage to ask her out again

Feels confusing bros. It also doesn't help that were in college and have little time or opportunity in the week to do anything together
>>
35 + master race, just learn to be yourself If you don't like something about yourself, change it.

For you younger guys, the more mature (as in age) women tend to learn from there mistakes and realize they're aren't 21 anymore in looks so they tend to be a little more humble.
>>
>>55845726
Fuck the human race.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/24294947
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.