[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only date assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 197x256
http://elitedaily.com/dating/attracted-bad-boys-girls/1263097/

Why cant we find a good woman anymore? Why is ok for them to date chad and tryone 50 times and suck 50
Cocks and we get nothing.

I understand dating at all? Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?

Yet we are there the whole time?
>>
>>24294947
>I understand dating at all? Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?
anon, they want (and likely get) both. the price of pussy will oftentimes net them exactly that.
>>
Quit being nice, you mangina.

Just stop. Or go find a nice foreign girl that responds to niceness. Just be sure to shower once in a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 460x276
>>24294947
Why is that our race is having less sex than ever before? Yet women our having more sexual partners than ever before.

Women are getting double teamed and having one nignt stands every night with the same guys and never us.

Most of my friends are virgins or never had sex outside of an ltr. Even then they got cheated on!!!
>>
>>24294947
eliot? I thought you died in that sorority shooting?
>>
>>24294948
I don't understand what you mean. Unless your saying they marry a beta male and cheat on him with tyrone or chad. Or make him watch as she fucks other men.

Why even marry anymore?
>>
File: 14 Natural selection.jpg (177 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
14 Natural selection.jpg
177 KB, 640x358
>>24294947
It's called natural selection. You've been selected to disappear.

Sorry for your loss :(

Pic related: You're the one with the red cross on it.
>>
>we
>we
>we
No, just you. You're a pathetic cunt who sits around instead of taking action. Keep posting on this Anonymous imageboard pal, I'm sure you'll change tons of minds!
>>
>>24294947
Don't be a nice guy. Work on yourself.
>>
File: 1445392672687.png (153 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
1445392672687.png
153 KB, 626x533
>>24294947
Don't worry, you'll get to sleep with them once they want nice guys to provide.
You can finally lick some nice wholesome fresh puss.
Their past is in the past. They wouldn't judge you for being a virgin, and you shouldn't judge them for having a little excitement in their life.
>>
>>24294947

You probably don't have a gf because you're a weak beta.
You don't even need to be physically strong to get a gf these days, so you must really be fucking up.
>>
>>24294952
basically the same thing >>24294949 this dude is.

you put a high value on pussy, help overinflate its value for the rest of us, and women take advantage.

my examples would be beta orbiters, single mothers dating, government assistance, etc. women are too highly valued in western society. that doesnt mean you act like an asshole, it just means you act accordingly.
>>
>>24294947
go whine on r9k please
>>
>>24294947
women want men who act like men. You're just a boy
>>
>>24294954
Most of us only fuck 4 women while women fuck 10 men.

Did you know black men fuck at least 10
Women. Why cant we do thag shit. Why is it ok for them tohave side pieces cheat but its looked down upon on us.
>>
File: 1401172301963.jpg (123 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1401172301963.jpg
123 KB, 474x528
>complaining about not being able to get girls on the internet

How about you get off your ass and go make yourself a better more attractive man instead of crying to a bunch of Nazis and yuropoors
>>
>>24294955
And don't overthink things. This probably is what fucks over a lot of guys. Don't try to analyze everything.
>>
>>24294958

Just be a dick. BE_A_DICK. It always works. Don't feel shame in it.
>>
>>24294947
I like guys that are kinda mean but no too nice. Plus anon no man is entitled to sex you have work at getting laid. Black men hit on every girl they see and date online too. So of course rhey get laid more.
>>
>"I only like men who treat me like shit"
>Complains that men are mean and treat them like shit

?
>>
I go the asshole route wear average graphic clothing like bandshirt's and blue jeans i don't give a shit about them but i still get attention from them even when i openly tell them to fuck off or get bent.
>>
>>24294950
White men always complain about not getting laid. Do you ever see black men doing that? Plus black men are sexy as fuck and they have big cocks. Of course they will get laid more than you.

I had sex with a few black men myself. It was the best sex i ever had. I like white guys too but black men mmmm they take the cake. No white man could ever please me sexually like BBC
>>
File: 1392232375793.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
1392232375793.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
>free market will fix it
>>
I literally this weekend got a drunk text from a old college girl I liked who ignored me romantically and wanted to date guys that shit on her and she just turned 29 and I think realized she is getting old and said she desperately wanted to be with me. LOL fuck that.
>>
>>24294947
A girl I worked with showed no interest in me. She even joked around and tried to make me feel small. Then one day there were talks about carrying her. I didn't think and just said "haha, no, you're too fat!" then laughed more. After that she wanted my D and started flirting and inviting me over when she was drunk. I didn't go, I made up excuses because I didn't really want her. That made her more persistent. True story.

Don't hold back, just say offensive stuff and show the girl that she has no power over you just because she has a pussy. That's really what they are attracted to. It's like a switch in their head goes off "Really? He doesn't want to fuck me?" and they just have to try.
>>
>>24294947
>we
you and I have nothing in common. Go vote for Bernie, faggot
>>
File: 1400941092058.jpg (400 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1400941092058.jpg
400 KB, 3268x553
>>24294969
>>
>>24294966
It's a mix of biology and entitlement they are attracted to assholes weightlifter's and jerks.but want to be treated nice and princess like.
>>
People who get pussy easily get pussy easily because they get it easily. They're pre-selected to be attractive, confident, rich, and have other markers of being high-status, worthy of breeding.

Those who try hard repel girls because of the fact that they have to try hard.

The only solution is to change yourself and how you view sex. Do not view it as validation of your worth, view it as a currency women use to validate THEIR worth. If you make yourself to be a strong, valuable man, women will want you to valid themselves by way of money, time, conversation, and sex.

The patterns you observe are only being extrapolated because of how free the market on sex is now.
>>
File: 1442981009323.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1442981009323.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>24294968
>>
>>24294956
kek. this is what the amerikek actually believes.
>>
File: 1441767044132.jpg (480 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
1441767044132.jpg
480 KB, 3268x553
>>24294969
This one is funnier
>>
>>24294961
Well i dont like cheating but it is hard for black men to not cheat. They have so many offers from women all the time. Especially from girls like me lol.

Their Dicks are huge and all women know it. Sometimes they cheat for bbc. I know i have. I left my white bf for a hung black man once. He was a dick anyways a small one lol;)
>>
File: kiddo.png (2 MB, 928x919) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
2 MB, 928x919
>>24294947
You can find good women, they've just found their guy already.
>>
Don't respect women. They may want it, but that isn't how you keep a hold of them. You can't hold them, they will move on whenever they want. Being a nice guy isn't how you win. That's how you support your wife while she fucks other men. At the best she sucks every cock she can behind your back while she raises your kid and you get to pass on your DNA, at worst you raise another's child. There is no such thing as a faithful woman. It's evolution.
>>
>>24294969
This is true. And anyone who gives their sex away to others, then want a "relationship" with me, is excluded from the "potential girlfriend"-list. It's kind of sad, makes me get a girlfriend only every 3-4 years. And I can't hold on to them for more than about a year it seems. Oh, well. It beats being a beta provider.
>>
>>24294980
>they've just found their guy already
Yea just wait till they are 39 and divorce from that guy then they can be all yours finally.
>>
>>24294969
There was alway's a secret cock carousal in even reilgous society's like the one in the middle east the women just don't confess they went on it for fear of being disowned or shammed.
>>
>>24294979
Roleplayers are just sad.
>>
Go back to r9k faggot
>>
>>24294984
Whats wrong with a woman who sleeps around? Men do it too? Our you just jelly you cant get laid?

Black men fuck at least like 20 women by the time they are 40. White men cant even close to that number lol

Keep that in mind.
>>
>>24294981
See if you get laid
>>
>>24294947
Probably because we live in a liberal culture that does it's best to humiliate and emasculate the adolescent male, to neuter masculinity, breed apathy, and to create all-around doormats out of young men. Video related: https://youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
wait for realistic sexbot waifus in 10 years
>>
>>24294973
you have way too much free time on your hand
>>
>>24294947
/r9k/ pls go
>>
Where are all the good guys? I can't find a boyfriend because i'm surrounded by doon coons and chads.
>>
>>24294981
being nice=/=limp wristed faggot
>>
>>24294988
>>24294992
You'll learn someday.

And protip: you pull many times what you would have pulled before. It's a weakness in women, exploit it.
>>
>>24294987
This is why i hate woman like this one. They all fuck black men and chad.

Why because they have huge cocks. Especially black men. Fuck this world. All women do is talk about thier wild weekends with 12 cocks in thier mouths.

Meanwhile 20% of white males are virgins and that number is rising.
>>
>>24294993
move to Poland
;_;
tfw cant find gf, almost done looking for
>>
>>24294992
U go fuck u pol
>>
>>24294987
Only 20 by the time they are 40? Niggers are straight amateurs.
>>
>>24294996
because the only thing worthwhile about them is that they are a sloppy hole thats only there to be fucked

they keep saying that because they want you to be jealous of their status as fuck hole

like other anons say in every thread about women

>be a dick
>be direct
>be distanced

follow my 3 D's and women will want to fuck you
>>
>>24294947
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>24294947
it's not the "asshole" part of their personality that they like, it's the other parts of it, like standing up for yourself, not being a pushover, others respect you, not easily emotionally swayed etc.
>>
>>24294987
I really don't think your numbers are that impressive. I'm a guy with standards. That means I turn down a lot of pussy because it's skanky. I'm also conservative when it comes to sex, I believe one should only have sex with someone you are in love with. I still have fucked 15+ girls/women at the age of 35. I'm a white, short, very thin,guy with pretty much no personality and lots of bodyhair. I am pretty misogynistic towards sluts (I ignore them, I don't care that they exist, they are air). I'm not rich, I have no ambitions. I don't like to shave and I have low self-esteem.

If the alpha black men get 20 by the age of 40... I'm not really impressed. I guess I'm a real stud.
>>
>>24294947
This is click bait and you should feel bad for posting it.
>>
>>24295001

this tbqh family smdh
>>
>>24294947
>Why is ok for them to date chad and tryone 50 times and suck 50
Cocks and we get nothing.

You faggots are clueless. Sluts aren't just fucking chads, they are fucking everyone. Society was good when sluts and chads were fucking, having kids and staying together because children were raised well. Betas weren't nearly as common back in the day compared to now. Even small dicked short men were hard working and tough alpha tier back then. The problem is sluts will fuck beta hipsters and keks so men have become more beta and kekold and now we are pathetic like you OP.

Back during the hippie revolution bullshit father's fought to keep their kids from becoming giant sissies and their kids rejected it for the beta life because women claimed to love it. Now, those betas are the ones who raised sons to be even more beta and soft. Imagine how many faggots on r9k that wouldn't be beta if they were raised by their grandfather's and not their beta fathers.

Men are pussies, the bar to be alpha is set so low that even alphas are getting keked by sluts sucking off their best friend.
>>
>>24294988
K. Are you a woman? I wouldn't outright tell that to your face, because you want to be treated nicely. But you don't respect it. You only respect yourself. You fuck with regard only for yourself. That is why women are hated by some. You are the most selfish beings alive, and your sentience only lets you exploit that even more. It's not your fault anymore than it is a dog's fault for feigning love for a human in order to be a part of the pack. I don't hold malice toward you for it, and I can still love you, but you are not equal. You are not a person as I am. Not a member of MANkind.
>>
>>24295005
fuck off samefag
>>
>click bait

In this life of infotainment, who can you trust anon?
>>
>>24295008

stop appropriating my culture shitlord Pajeet
>>
>>24294970
Youre an inspiration Anon. We have to let this system die and part of that is refusing to help the trouble makers
>>
File: 1447041888358.png (864 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
1447041888358.png
864 KB, 600x794
You don't have to be an asshole, but you really need to not be creepy and/or desperate, because that's (probably) the majority of "nice guys."

Just don't be a goddamn loser.
>>
>>24294947
Dude, women dont know what they want at first, they think its a bad boybut in actuality they want an alpha male. Be that alpha for them, deep down inside thats what they want.
>>
>>24294999
Nigga that ho don't know what she talking bout nigga

I already fuccked 24 hoes and im 22. Nigga my migos fucked more goes than i did. Maybe thats the average nigga.

But im getting pussy all the time nigga. I fucked 5 hoes this year and i still have a main bitch nigga lol
>>
>>24295010
>my culture
Jokes on you, I escaped kebab.
>>
>>24294983
>being this bitter and thinking all women are shit
>>
>>24294947
This is why I don't support welfare for " single moms"
>>
>>24294961
Christ, is 4 really even close to average? I'm 23 and I have fucked close to 30, and I have fucked most of them more than once too. I have been exclusive with one girl for almost 3 years as well. And I'm far from some womanizer.

Most men I know my age are at 10+. Those who are at less have had loads of sex as well, they have just been in an exclusive relationship for a long time.
>>
>>24294947
maybe women aren't into hate filled retards who spend their life bitching on the internet
>>
File: 2015-11-16 02.35.54.png (705 KB, 1894x939) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16 02.35.54.png
705 KB, 1894x939
>>24294971

This anon knows what's up.

/pol/ has to cut the edgy MRA/MGTOW bullshit - women are not sluts because of some propaganda, no. That's just the way women work. It's the men who have been reprogrammed into being weak and submissive, which has turned Western women the way they are now. It's your fault. If you think that's sexist then yes, you are part of the problem.

All kind of PUA shit pyshed aside, there's one book that needs to make its way to /pol/ reading list - "Book of Pook" (pic related).
>>
Because most guys now are too pussy to man up and take what they want. Women can't be attracted to guys that are literally scared of them, it's unattractive as fuck.

Am I an asshole chad? No
Do I grab my girl by the hair/throat when I want? Yes
Does this put a huge smile on her face? Yes
>>
>>24294947
Because everyone is afraid to be traditional, strong and responsible, because it's not cool. But if you're successful, confident, and don't wait til your fucking 30s, you can find a rare traditional girl, as long as you're not looking in the cities.
>>
>>24294947
Asexual here.

They don't date assholes. They date people that look good. Most people that look good are assholes, hence the confusion.

If you are physically attractive and in the correct location, that's all it takes.
>>
>>24294947
Nigga why is so hard for whitebois to get laid. Yall have to have a afucking movement about not getting laid nigga.

Lol my whiteboi homies only fucked 5 hoes at most lol. Some of them have never held hands with a bitch nigga hahahah

Smh yall nigga anit even fuck 10 hoes and i fucked 12 bitches in the fucking ass.
>>
>>24294947
this is why im glad im not a good guy
>>
>>24295016
They are. Look at the voting habits of woman and the trends they follow and how viscous they are to other woman. I was hanging out with 3 woman friends last night and when one went home for the night the other two just rabidly attacked her. Why? Because that 3rd one was /fit/ as hell and ran marathons and they were jealous.
>>
>>24294991
You are just jealous
>>
File: 432634546.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
432634546.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
Thank hollywood/reality tv for instilling these standards to women.

There's a qt out there for everyone, but don't be a lazy fucking degenerate, get a job, some nice clothes, make some friends and for fuck sake work out once in awhile.

I'm a virgin, but that doesn't stop me from noticing the eyes I get as I walk by women in public because I take care of myself.

and no, saving yourself for marriage isn't being a beta you faggots.
>>
>>24294947
>Women want guys that treat them like shit? then they wonder why they can't find a good man?

Women want guys who take the lead.

The problem is that you tend not to remember the stories about the guys who take the lead and also treat women well.

Instead, you're much more likely to remember the stories about the guys who take the lead and treat women like shit. So over time, you might start to falsely believe that women want guys who treat them like shit. What's really happening is that you've ignored the boring stories and were concentrating on the stories that make you angry.

So why do women want guys who take the lead? It's because society tells women that they can't be sexually aggressive without being labeled a "slut". So women have a strong disincentive to take the lead sexually. This means that they have to depend on men to take the lead.

The best thing a guy can do is to let a woman know that it's ok for her to be sexual -- to "give her permission", if you will, to be sexual. To do that, the guy needs to be the one who's pushing the boundaries. (Again, women can't push the boundaries without looking like a slut, so it becomes the guy's job.) But when a guy pushes the boundaries, he runs the risk of seeming aggressive, or insensitive, or selfish, or an asshole.

Now of course, if a guy doesn't push the boundaries, then he won't be seen in a negative way -- but then again, he's much less likely to get women.

So from an outside observer's perspective, they see a statistical correlation between guys who are successful with women and guys who are aggressive/insensitive/selfish/assholish. But they falsely conclude that being an asshole is what's causing men to be successful with women. In reality, the actual cause is the fact that successful guys need to take risks and push the boundaries -- and that risk causes two correlated effects: it can be successful at getting women, and it can sometimes make guys look like assholes.
>>
>>24295024
you should teach them your ways Jayquan
>>
>>24294961
Where's the proof of that? I've never seen a black man get interest from anyone. If it's their own ghettoe monkey women who gives a fuck?
>>
>>24295018
Yes, 4 is good number for a well adjusted average male. Not shitting on you for having a large number though.

A lot of dudes don't actually want the lifestyle you have. They just want loyalty from a girl who will blow them every night. Getting pussy from one girl for your entire life wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such cunts to live with these days. You're European so I doubt your alpha which means women are fucking you because women are much easier to fuck but a lot harder to build relationships with.

OP is just autistic if he can't get a modern woman to swallow his cum. It's not hard.
>>
>>24294958
Pretty much this, women see themselves as prizes to be claimed. The best way to get a woman is to prove to her that she is disposable. The media often likes to portray humiliated men because they can't get laid, but refuse sex from a woman and it is hilarious to see how crushed she is from being rejected.
>>
>>24295019
Maybe stop acting that way you dumb beta and they will fuck you.
>>
>>24295030
Lol yall whitebois always want me fuck your wives and shit

Yall nigga be like hey is your dick big? Of course it is your black lol. Anyways you should fuck my wife. I wanna see her get real pleasure only bbc can provide.

Yall niggas wanna learn how to fuck from me lol
>>
File: 1447608191372.jpg (21 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1447608191372.jpg
21 KB, 255x234
>>24294961
>>24294979
>>24294987
>>24294996
>>24295014
>>24295024
Ah, I see what's happening here.
>all American flags
Big surprise that the nigger trolls are Americans.
>>
>>24294994
>being nice=/=limp wristed faggot
I don't get why so many people don't understand this.
You can be violent and stand up for your interests while still being nice.

Women dislike you for being a fucking pussy doormat, not for being nice.

>>24294987
>Black men fuck at least like 20 women by the time they are 40
Do you actually think that's a lot? That's not even a woman a year.
I get you're trying to be a bit more realistic with this kek meme, but you also have to exaggerate a bit so that it actually is b8.
>>
>>24295024

That's because a nigger will holler at every single bitch he sees. He wins just by sheer numbers. Many women will just walk faster and clutch their purse, but every now and again you'll get Stacy Gapinghole thinking "Hmm... I've never fucked a black guy bareback behind a dumpster before. Fuck it! I'm young, I'm empowered, I'm liberated!" or Janiqua Washington thinking "Sheeeit maybe I can get him to be my baby's daddy."
>>
File: bait2.jpg (24 KB, 308x448) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
24 KB, 308x448
>>24295028

>saving yourself for marriage isn't being a beta you faggots.
>>
File: 1433567633523.jpg (907 KB, 1921x1077) Image search: [Google]
1433567633523.jpg
907 KB, 1921x1077
>>24294947
The reason why women are attracted to "bad boys" is because women confuse arrogance for masculinity. This is how a lot of women end up in abusive relationships. If there is one thing you must know about successful dating is that, as a man, you must be masculine in both attitude and appearance. Effeminate men are often cast aside into the friend-zone for good reason. Women do NOT want to lead men because most women are naturally submissive (some more than others). A relationship where both partners are submissive will not last because the woman will eventually find a masculine male to cheat with. Every successful relationship involves one person being dominant and the other submissive and the person that is dominant SHOULD be the man.

Naturally, you will want to avoid sluts for monogamous relationships and it is hard to find a woman who hasn't slept around a lot. You will also want to avoid die-hard feminists for obvious reasons. But there are women out there that are looking for the same thing as you. The thing is with women is that it is a HELL of a lot easier for them to get sex than it is for a man because men actually have to work for it.

So what should you do? Learn how to be a gentleman without being too effeminate or arrogant. Learn how to dress well, maintain good hygiene, have good manners, and go out more. Obviously, you will have to date within your league so don't expect to land a 9/10 if you're a 4/10. Be realistic and good luck.
>>
File: 346345342.jpg (10 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
346345342.jpg
10 KB, 300x232
>>24295039

>Not following your Christian values.

Heathen.
>>
>>24295020
Dayum son I haven't seen book of pook in a long ass time. It really is a good read.
>>
>>24295035
please teach me the ways Tyrone
>>
>>24295035
>black trolling on pol this badly

Blakz typ lik dis senpai.
>>
Why do girls who recently added me on snapchat not look at my snapchat story?
>>
File: 1447264261229.png (834 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447264261229.png
834 KB, 577x1024
>>24295029

good post desu
>>
>>24295045
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>24294947
>>>/r9k/
nothing to do with politics.
please don't make this mistake again you sad fucking beta male.
>>
>>24294961
"most of us"
speak for your self you gigantic faggot
even with a huge economic crisis we still fuck like rabbits here
every summer all whores from around Europe come and we fuck them
you are just a fucking faggot who can't get laid more than once per month
I hope you die
-Stelios
>>
They say they like assholes and dangerous guys but when you show them corpses of shitskins in your kekshed they don't like you anymore. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>24294991
Is that supposed to be a pun?
>>
>>24295035
How big are black mans dicks anyways? Why is it the get so much pussy?

50% of them fucked 15 women. 50% of white men fucked 4 women. Even they you only fuck black women. Why cant we fuck 15 white women?

Plus i have never meet a black man that didn't fuck a white woman.
>>
>>24295047
Well there's two girls I recently met, they gave me their numbers and added me on snapchat. Neither of them have looked at my story, but I can see that girls I don't persue, or have friend zoned still do look at it.
>>
>>24294947
> not banging hoes.

they are called hoes for a reason, literally takes zero effort to bang them, you could date them, but they will cheat on you. Just bang some hoes, eventually you will meet a decent woman.
>>
File: 1447472098505.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447472098505.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>24295049

>even with a huge economic crisis

Have you not noticed the birthrate decrease in more developed countries? Japan is ahead of the curve and they have a 'herbivore' male problem, celibates
>>
>>24295037
20 at 40 Is a lot.

Most white men fuck 5 thier whole lives

http://m.datehookup.com/List.aspx?p=ARTICLE&url=%2Fcontent-sexual-averages-what-is-normal.htm
>>
>>24295029

>No, see, it's actually your fault, it's MEN'S fault women are shitty.

Every. Time.
>>
>>24295052
blacks don't have larger penoises than whites on average; it's just taboo culture
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-26-16-07-44~2.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1833) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-26-16-07-44~2.jpg
285 KB, 1080x1833
>>24295029
>>24295021

/thread
>>
>>24294947
Same reason I love fucking whores and I dumped the one chick I dated who could have been a truly meaningful lifelong partner.

We're humans and by definition are retarded as fuck.
>>
File: 1425320234327.gif (2 MB, 226x404) Image search: [Google]
1425320234327.gif
2 MB, 226x404
>>24295058

Well exactly. It's just a racist stereotype

>black people are animals
>they can't control their sexual urges
>they have large genitalia
>>
To be desired, you must become what you desire, desires.

Welcome to evolution, dumbshit.
>>
File: 7fa.jpg (104 KB, 957x571) Image search: [Google]
7fa.jpg
104 KB, 957x571
>>24294968
>BBC
>A news station in yorup
>Satisfying anyone
>>
>>24295040
The thing is most women ahev fucked 10 men. They have been double teamed facefucked ass to mouth. Some women have even been pissed on.

Plus lots of women have had a black man. Which means they will cheat to get more bbc.

Didn't you read that when women cheat its with a man that's nothing like you. BBC is the opposite of you.
>>
It is really simple.

The more sex you have the more numb you become. Leads to more and more degenerate sexual tastes.

Law of biology. Sex is for making babies, not for fun.
>>
>meet girl at a party
>hit it off immediately and get number later in night
>set a date, but end up cancelling because I overbooked myself
>she doesn't respond to a beta text I sent her, telling her to text me when she gets back from an event

>really want to actually go out with her
>don't know how to ask her out again without making it look like I'm over valuing her, or that I'm beta and had to work up the courage to ask her out again

Feels confusing bros. It also doesn't help that were in college and have little time or opportunity in the week to do anything together
>>
35 + master race, just learn to be yourself If you don't like something about yourself, change it.

For you younger guys, the more mature (as in age) women tend to learn from there mistakes and realize they're aren't 21 anymore in looks so they tend to be a little more humble.
>>
>>24294947
Fuck the human race.
>>
FFS /pol/ is just fucking /b/ but less retarded. Why even pretend any more?
>>
Based /pol/ mod.
>>
>>24295096
Nigga why we switch boards
>>
Get this shit off /pol/ and move it to the autists of /r9k/
>>
File: 1445732291994.jpg (393 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445732291994.jpg
393 KB, 960x960
>he thinks there were ever good women
>>
File: remove.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
Alright, what you do retards over here at /r9k/ think about this?
>>
File: 1408905295748.jpg (141 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
1408905295748.jpg
141 KB, 1008x600
/pol/ mod you are my greatest ally.
>>
File: 1447283608990.gif (312 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1447283608990.gif
312 KB, 200x113
>this thread was so autistic that it was ass blasted to /r9k/
Oh I'm just raughing over here. My sides would've been in orbit if this was sent to /trash/
>>
>>24295065
Nigga you sound like a bitch ass nigga that never gets laid lol
>>
File: 1447625260593.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447625260593.jpg
240 KB, 1024x768
>>24295112
>>24295119
BASED /pol/ MOD
A
S
E
D

/
p
o
l
/

MOD
>>
>>24295062
>>55849446
This.

Being fit, entertaining, wealthy or having a well paying job(being able to provide for your woman, later family)... Women always had these expectations towards men.

The only thing the sexual revolution changed is allowed women to chase their sexual desires more freely. This is weird and maybe destructive to the old values of family the building block of society, but I don't think there's stopping that, and we're all better off embracing the future we're having towards, a polygamous society .... again.
>>
>>24294947
Wait...wait, was this entire thread, including most of the posts, transferred directly from /pol/ to /r9k/?

Can you do that?
>>
>>24295228
Yup and yup, lost my flag, damn.
>>
File: 1447632894461.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447632894461.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>24295228
It's the first time I have ever seen it. It's funny.
>>
>elitedaily
You guys don't realize you are the target of this article.
>>
>>24295228
I didn't know they could do that id rather be on pol
>>
>>24295260
I do, a thread like that could have stayed on /pol/, probably
>>
>>24294953
>You've been selected to disappear.
That's because they choose not to rape (alternative mating strategy) ;)
>>
>>24295064
Well i have been double teamed by black men. It was so hot. I had a dick in my ass and one in my pussy. I sucked both them off and swllowed thier jizz.

It was the best day of my life.
>>
>>24294947
you need to be nice but kinda fucked up to attract nice girls. Like act like you used to be an ass hole and are trying to fix your shit then the girl will think she can fix you. She never does and you really just need to be an ass hole. but i mean thats how you do it
>>
>>24295274
OP should have made the thread about how the magazine is attacking men, but he made it about how he couldn't get any girls to lick on his donger.

>R9K tier
>>
>>24295228
Yes, in all fairness op did make the post about him instead of women in general so it does belong here.
>>
>Why cant we find a good woman anymore?

Because of feminism and women's "sexual liberation".
>>
>>24294947
>Yet we are there the whole time?

We are not good dates, OP, good people maybe (some of us), but good dates?

Also the fuck is this bs article?

> it starts with being too nice.

Reminds me of someone.

>>24295036
>>all American flags

Wtf are you smoking Anon?
>>
>>24294947

Women like it when you treat them like shit as long as you're genetically superior. If you're genetically inferior it's rape.
>>
>>24295067
that's really slutty

I don't know where all this "men are studs if they sleep with tonnes of women" comes from

I've literally never heard it in my life, bar things like "what a player" if a guy has lots of girls *wanting* him. if he actually fucks them all people just think, at least here, that he's kind of gross, low moral, slutty etc

like be serious dude do you at least have herpes? have you ever got an infection?
>>
>>24294950

>pictures of women dancing the nigrata
Disgusting
>>
>>24294947
>Yet we are there the whole time

That's where you are wrong OP. You think that you are a so-called "nice guy", and that you can't get laid because women want assholes.

Truth is, you are probably repulsive, and girls don't want to go near you, just like they won't go near me. We fat obsese fucks need to realize that it's not the girls who want the assholes, they just don't want us.
>>
send this shitpile back to /pol/ pls.
>>
>>24295317
I strongly suspect this poster is a homosexual white man with a nigger fetish.
>>
>>24295650
Nigga wtf how many hoes you fucked nigga probably less than 3

Nigga i anit never had hepers or any std. Your just scared of pussy senpai
>>
>>24294947
They forgot "You're blinded by the superficial and all of this stuff matters only because he's hot."

Fucking women.
>>
>>24294991
On the contrary, I have no free time since my hand is freely on my cock all the time.
>>
>>24295642
He's a janitor he can see where you are posting from

OOOOPSS
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1200x900
>>24294947
Well seeing as how JANITORS ARE KIKE FAGGGOT NIGGERS, theres only 3 things you can do; Fuck 'em, fight 'em, or enjoy you life without them. None of this is important, the only thing that matters is what matters to you. Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 236x314
>>24295712
Whats wrng with being a cluck? I let my wife get fucked by random bbc men all the time!!!

One time she fucked 20 black men at one time.
>>
>>24296186
STFU and kill yourself, you're a few steps away from letting yourself get fucked by a strapon, and then by the guys who fuck her, its wrong because you are pathetic piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 200x200
>>24296282
There is nothing wrong with letting your wife experience the pleasures of black men. Most women love black men anyways. Especially my wife.

I love watching her take black dick like a porn star
>>
>>24294977
>falling for obvious b8.
Do ya need me to show you around here, anon?
>>
>>24294964
>Just be a dick. BE_A_DICK. It always works.

No it does not. If you look like some autist like YSG or Eggman no woman is going to want to put up with your crap. Faggot normies just don't know how to give true advice.

You want solid advice that is guaranteed to work robots? Simply buy your way to pussy. When all else fails I can guarantee just about anyone in the world (unless you are contagious) would be able to at least buy sex with a woman. There's a ton of variables outside of buying your way in. Prostitution is the oldest profession for a reason.
>>
>>24294973
>making an image-only post

How did you post without writing anything?
>>
>>24296498
>There is nothing wrong with letting your wife experience the pleasures of black men. Most women love black men anyways. Especially my wife.

I'm pretty sure this is b8, but you do understand that she can just divorce your ass, take half your shit, and still have all the black dick she wants, leaving you with nothing, and you being a pathetic c.u.c.k sets the stage for such events to happen.
>>
File: 1414585937586.jpg (36 KB, 323x480) Image search: [Google]
1414585937586.jpg
36 KB, 323x480
>all these faggot /b/ kiddies and normies

Facebook is the other way fellas. Fuck outta my board
>>
>>24295067
>unironically saying jus bee urself

Mods really should ban faggots for ironic shitposting
>>
>>24294968
This post made me kek, thanks friendo I needed that.
>>
While this thread was basically just bait, I urge every non-troll to watch this.

Explains the difference between chad and robot.
>>
>>24297168
forgot the damn link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6f-bzRhIM

85min worth watching.
>>
File: 1409326935602.png (63 KB, 246x337) Image search: [Google]
1409326935602.png
63 KB, 246x337
>JUST BE AN ASSHOLE
>TAKE THE LEAD AND BE FORCEFUL, THEY WANT YOU TO

Every fucking time
>>
File: al.jpg (28 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
28 KB, 800x448
>>24294968
FUCK YOU MY COMMENT WAS ORIGINAL AF WHY CANT I JUST POST A GODDAMN PICTURE
>>
>>24294983
>they can be all yours finally
If you want to be a kek and raise that other mans creampie maybe
>>
>>24297168
>>24297192
Is this an actual thing that will help me, or some more MGTOW bullshit about being a pickup artist?
>>
>>24297807
It's a video about the true nature of the sexual market place. If you are a robot it won't help you remove your autism, but it will help you understand.

On the other hand, if you are just a failed normie, this could help you.
>>
>>24295036
It's 3am here in Britain maybe that's why.
>>24294987
>Black men fuck at least like 20 women by the time they are 40
As a black guy this stereotype just makes me stick out even more. You don't know the feels of being assumed to be alpha and the massive anger from others when you are not.
>>
>>24294947
its not about being an asshole

its about having balls, asserting yourself and not being a beta kiss ass

its like having a good friend u can have on

its the same with couples
>>
>>24295652
>nigrata

Fucking KEK
>>
>>24296186
>>24296498
>One time she fucked 20 black men at one time.
>I love watching her take black dick like a porn star

This may be bait but can you tell us how you got to this point? Why can't you let her have sex with 20 white men?
>>
>>24296186
Kekolding isnt hot if she is getting fucked by inferior males. It only turns me on if genetically superior males kek the beta.

Im not into bestiality, but to each his own.
>>
>>24294968
I know a black 22 year old virgin m8
>>
File: 1447494159976.png (235 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447494159976.png
235 KB, 803x688
>>24297865
I am too busy listening to autistic #blacklivesmatter people waiting for Louis Farrakhan to come on and his pedo/drunk ass is over #40MinutesLate.

>tfw Pepe is always right
>>
>>24294947

That's it, I'm beating my future wife.

Make sure I'm nice to her in the beginning so she'll think I'm alright. then I'll treat her like shit.
>>
>>24295228

Holy shit

So that's why

>>24294959

are saying this
>>
>>24294959
>>24294986
>>24294992
This IS /r9k/
Isn't it? It says so at the top of my page. >>/r9k/24294947
>>
>>24294969
What happened to the two girls at the bottom? They suddenly choose to be alone after the sexual revolution? Or were they lesbians that were only able to come out of closet because of modern liberalism?
desu, senpai, I wouldn't really want to be married to a lesbian trying to pass as straight.
>>
File: 1412037529114.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1412037529114.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>never cared about having casual sex as masturbation was enough
>just wanted to find a cute female I liked being with to start a family
>every girl I find cute is already in some sort of relationship
>not interested in casual shit

I want a wife and children fuck

It doesn't help that I've only felt seriously attracted to like 5 girls my entire life
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x230
>>24298604
Well this is why. White men that are in the cluck life are just too gay. White men always want to suck my dick and shit. Black men are about that pussy only.

Plus black men have bigger dicks than white men. My wife cums way harder with black men then with white men
>>
>>24294953
Rotation in space is not a genetic mutation. What idiot made this?
>>
File: couldwasilyfuck.png (400 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
couldwasilyfuck.png
400 KB, 479x461
Should I fuck this wimmin? She wants the D bad but idk. I need guidance bros.
>>
File: image.png (327 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 500x498
>>24298708
That must be a rare black male. Most of them have it very easy and get laid all the time. He must be ine of the rare blacks that have a small cock
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 309x400
>>24299540
She looks like she wpuld rather fuck a black man. Like all women. You should either ask her to be your gf and let her fuck blacks on the side or give up. She will get here bbc one way or the other
>>
>>24299513
So you are not a faggot yet you let other men (black men at that) fuck your wife? You somehow see no contradiction here?
>>
>>24299583
I'm half black tho
>>
>>24298024
Nigga why cant you get laid. Nigga i fuck hoes all the time. Even white hoes. Nigga i fuck them in the ass and even piss on them g

Your probably just a oreo nigga
>>
>>24298024
If you really are a black man your life is gonna be easy. You can just be a bull and fuck lots of married woman. Like my wife. All you have to do is have a big dick. Since you are black it should be easy.
>>
>>24299625
Well i hope your dick is the black half.
>>
>>24299588
Having gay sex and being a cluck are too different things. I dont what a white man sucking my cock. I know you do faggot.

I only want real non homo bulls fucking my wife.
>>
>>24299741
So what do you do then? You just masturbate on the couch as your wife has sex with other men?
>>
File: cave-art-dy-witt.jpg (71 KB, 584x700) Image search: [Google]
cave-art-dy-witt.jpg
71 KB, 584x700
If you lived 10,000 years ago, would you cross the forest with in the dead of night: Gukrad the cruel beast slayer, or Esim the sensitive bunny cuddler?
>>
>>24299810
No i make pornos and put them online. Sometimes I join in
>>
>>24296786
the bot counts the reply as a post, because it's 4chan that makes it "clickable" but really it's just text
>>
>>24299810
Nigga whitebois are all on that shit. Nigga they love to watch us have sex because we are so good at. They wanna learn how to fuck their wives like a real ass nigga senpai.

Nigga I facefuck white thots and ass to mouth. Choke em out i spit on them when i fuck them nigga.

I had a white bitch drink my piss a few times senpai
>>
There are no consequences for women running wild. Sluttiness is hardly condemned, it's in the media, women feel it's their right. There's too much welfare for single mothers provided either by the state or cap'n save-a-hos.
>>
>>24299970
>No i make pornos and put them online.

What scenes? Can these be found on xvideos or similar tube sites?
>>
>>24296186
Details anon. Tell us how that went down. Were all her holes used? Where they cum?
>>
Be a top lad like me, you can be a beta, but still behave alpha like. DONT put women on a pedestal, it always annoys girls when they find out i dont want to be friends, like literally, they think "you're no prize", but that feels good to just walk away from these chicks that think they can kek you like every other guy
>>
>>24299970
Nah you are a lying POS kekfag.
>>
>>24299999
Shit senpai nice get, the quints of truth right here
>>
File: chill.gif (997 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
chill.gif
997 KB, 500x700
>>24294947
>Not wanting to be a brutal monster and do whatever you want.

They don't hate nice guys

They hate intellectually dishonest guys. Be honest when someone pisses you off don't you deep down want to beat the ever loving shit out of them. Listen to you inner voices. They are right sometimes.
>>
>>24294956

Women don't need guys to provide for them until they have kids thanks to feminism. The government can even make it so that they can get a divorce and still get money from the man.
>>
>>24300338
>not being an impulsive maniac is dishonest
I guess it's too bad that I care more about being kind and having a modicum of self control than taking Staci on an emotional rollercoaster.
>>
>>24300354
But when the fire rises they and the many liberal and feminist cunts will learn the true meaning of suffering. The US is a few years from an economic and societal collapse, and because of leftists there wont be any mercy on the side of men, there will be rape, murder, greed and fighting, women and children will suffer the most (so much for strong independent single mothers). And the worst part is, that since society has changed so much, there wont be any community plans or working together, just pure mayhem and anarchy, remember the fire rises
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x800
>>24300291
Why would i lie i love letting my wife get used by random black men
>>
>>24300546
Timestamp or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24300589
Timestamp what? I am a real person. You think im a robot or something?
>>
>>24300628
>I am a real person.

No you are a kekshill.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x811
>>24300136
Yes my wife uses all holes and she always swallows.
>>
>>24300647
Im sorry if you dont like the clcuk life but its just my way of life. I mean ots rising in the us and all over the world. More and more women are realizing their lust for bbc and their hung black dicks.

Its either enjoy it or be cheated on. But women are going to get their bbc
>>
>>24300708
Yea nigga

Nigga you know how many gf and WIVES i fucked nigga. Married woman love to cheat bruh. You can believe me or not but its true g.

They always fucking me like an hr b4 their hubby shows up its like a rush they get nigga

Nigga them hoes lick my asshole than kiss thier hubby lol
>>
>>24300708
This pretty much confirms you are shilling. Clearly you would post timestamp, full date and /r9k/ on a piece of paper, if you weren't a bullshitter.
>>
>>24300788
What i am bullshitting tho? Why do i have to take a picture of myself? What would that prove anyways? Would you instantly believe I enjoy the pleasure of watching my wife get plowed by bbc because you saw my face?
>>
>>24300871
You wouldn't need to show your face. Also it would probably make more sense if you got your wife to do the timestamp. Since you could just be some neckbeard shill with no wife.

If you can prove you aren't bullshitting, you really do have a wife then I guess you aren't bullshitting.
>>
>>24300871
Yeah I thought so shiller. Fags like you have ruined this once great board. Your fetish is a mental illness. At least you admit to not being as gay as the other fags amongst your rank.
>>
>>24298708
Does he like anime? I know a few turbo-beta Blacks that probably have legit autism and they all love anime.
>>
>>24295041
believing that ridiculous shit with no evidence is childish. perhaps there are other reasons for waiting until marriage. and i see them. however i am short-sighted and foolish. i do whatever is most enjoyable in the present and think about the future as horrible jaws are clenching down, threatening to kill me if i do not act.
>>
>>24294947
sauce desu
>>
>>24294978
Master kek.
>you have been muted
>other people are using my OCdonutsteel meme.

I'm ok with this
>>
File: 1407723321605.png (120 KB, 673x932) Image search: [Google]
1407723321605.png
120 KB, 673x932
Why are all you faggots complaining so fucking hard.
Rage typing about Stacy does nothing.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.