[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, now seriously. Why? and what should we do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Paris+Attacks_720.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Paris+Attacks_720.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Okay, now seriously.

Why?

and what should we do?
>>
Nukes

/thread

>inb4 can't thread your own post
>>
>>55826748
clever answer
>>
>>55826667
>Why
Angry muslims angry about normal people not adhering to their religion

>what should we do
Kill muslims
>>
>>55826748
/thread
>>
>>55818783
help
>>
>>55826667
Step 1: We get a UN force to surround Syria and Iraq, destroying ISIS and establishing a UN mandate. Forces from all over the world (especially arab and non-western countries) should provide most of the manpower.

Step 2: Restore a legit, moderate caliphate with the help of countries like Turkey, the Sauds, the Gulf states etc who can declare jihadists has heretics and provide some religious authority.
>>
It's simple.

We remove the kebab.
>>
>>55826667
Well lets take a look at the situation.

Western countries and allies (us and israel, some other side kicks) fund violent groups to over throw the opposing groups which in turn turns into violent criminals forming groups like isis. We also destabilize the area causing the indigenous people of the areas to flee.

Your countries politicians open up boarders to these people and allow them to just waltz in(even the extremist that follow proper protocol get in and are not filtered out).

So after examining a couple facts here I'd say. Let's keep bombing and destabilizing their countries. I say let's keep funding foreign governments and foreign militias to overthrow eachother. I say let's open up our boarders to anyone that wants to come in. I mean it's 2015 after all. What are we chimps? No, no were not were great open minded loving people that want violent extremist funded and armed from us tax payers to come right into our countries. They need opportunity too!
>>
>>55826817
isn't it. ISIS essentially has their own country with borders and everything. One or two nukes should finish them off.
>>
>>55827437
Most syrians left syria because of shit happening there

>inb4 thinking im some sort of goatfucking scum defender
>>
>>55827449
Well let me take a look at you comment here... oh you sir are one of the brightest bulbs in the pack. Your iq must be one of the highest around.

Nuke isis, isis is in OUR countries so I see your point nuking them would be beneficial.

Isis who? Oh some random extremist that run around the entire globe. Extremist that were given power by our tax dollars.

Great fucking idea. My minds ready to explode with the 10/10 amazing tier comments made In this thread
>>
>>55827699
>leave syria because it's a shithole
>bring their culture that made their home country a shithole to other countries
>other countries get ruined
>repeat until the earth is an Islamic theocracy that nobody wants to live in
It's like shitskins lack foresight
>>
>>55827437
I sure hope my comical conclusion isn't taken for fact.

Of course we should stop all that shit. Doing it got us into this mess in the first place.
>>
It's funny to hear the EU scrambling and asking "what do we do now"?

What do you do NOW? It's too fucking late now. You had your opportunity to stop this when you could have refused to open the floodgates for "refugees", but you didn't. Now it's going to be a long, slow painful process. Fucking white guilted keks.
>>
File: 1441053919968s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1441053919968s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>55826667
kill all of their filthy kind in a gas chamber, thats what we do
>>
>>55827979
what

most Syrians as far as i know are fucking secluded and not culturally enriching anything
>>
>>55826667
>Why?

We didn't check our privilege enough.

>and what should we do?

Import more immigrants, obviously.
>>
Easy, remove immigrants and all practicing Muslims.
>>
Coordinate with Russia to strategically stabilize Syria and then eliminate all terrorist forces.

This will potentially include regime change in Turkey, although they might repent when they see us coming. It will, however, require shutting down the Turkish border, whether that happens by proxy through the Kurds or whether somebody else has to come in and establish order.
>>
>>55828240
Calm down, Lee Wong
>>
>>55826667
Becomepart of the ummah, fight for the prophet (saw) and join Il'Al'Allah in jannah my brother, or be struck down by the sahid and feel the torments of the grave.
>>
>>55826667

remove turd world, embrace the boar, let it strut around in egotistical fashion. Turn muslims into boar chow, rebrand them as pigshit.
>>
>>55826667
Seriously? Stop accepting anymore refugees.

Let's be honest. You don't bring people in with a complete opposite culture to european cultures.b It's not like France taking in Albanians or Germans or peoples like this. They were born and bred with Islamic "values" and many of them (not all) hate western culture and want to see it destroyed.

Whatever refugees you do have. Keep constant surveilence on them and make sure they get no special treatments just because of their "culture". Some cultures are just clearly inferior so respecting it based on it being "their culture" is mindless action. You respect what is respectable that is it.

The refugees are going to bring in more and more people with this violent tendancy. Not all Muslims are bad but Islam IS bad.

There. I gave an honest answer.
>>
>>55827089
That's not bad actually. That and quarantine the ones that just left to their shit holes.
>>
>>55826667

LOOK ANY GOVERNMENTS, BE IT AMERICA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, GREECE, ETC, THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO LET MILLIONS OF SYRIANS/ARABS INTO THEIR COUNTRIES DESERVE SLAUGHTERS LIKE THE ONE IN PARIS...

IT'S LIKE A WHITE FAMILY JUST FLINGING OPEN THE DOORS TO THEIR HOUSE AND INVITING A GHETTO BLACK FAMILY (WHO OPENLY ESPOUSE THEIR RESENTMENT AND HATRED OF WHITES) TO COME ON IT AND LIVE WITH THEM. IT'S NOT GONNA WORK. IT'S RETARDED. IT LITERALLY SUICIDE.
>>
>>55829294
Excuse me you are being intolerant of the insane, ok? I can't WAIT until we finally GET RID of this SHITHOLE POL.
>>
>>55826667

To create and widen the devision between muslims in france and nationalists.

obviously ISIS does not want muslims in France to intregrate and adapt to western values.

We should not be surprised to see car bomb attacks on mosques in france. False flags attacks by ISIS or Al Qaida pretending to be from European nationalists.

They did it in Iraq and they can do it again in france.
>>
WAIT A MINUTE
IS THERE AN ATTACKER ON THE LOOSE?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.