[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims deserve Europe unless Europeans change their ways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1447568352855.jpg (65 KB, 540x480) Image search: [Google]
1447568352855.jpg
65 KB, 540x480
I have been thinking about this for the last couple of days. Whenever I walk on the street, I can't help but notice how normal muslim people seem to be. Men are men, women are women. Rarely ever do I see tattooed, pierced muslim men or women. Rarely ever do they sport bizarre hairdos. I doubt they do drugs. They dress in normal ways, too.

But then I see the German youth and the adults, consuming drugs, behaving in degenerate ways, mutilating their bodies, not caring about religion and tradition, endorsing leftist ideologies, enjoying an extended youth well into their late 30's and possibly 40's.

The future belongs to those who value tradition and religion. These people respect their roots and their ancestry. The modern Western European doesn't. So who is to say that we should endanger our lives protecting people who enjoy decadent lifestyles?
>>
>>55790089
>They dress in normal ways, too.
>implying

>The future belongs to those who value tradition and religion.
Where has that ever happened, except for in Muslim countries, who blindly follow a book?

> These people respect their roots and their ancestry. The modern Western European doesn't.
And we haven't sinced the 18th century, and look what we have achived. It's fucking amazeing man.
>>
Look at their countries. TZhey are war-torn SHITHOLES!

These shitskins bring nothing but destruction. They are cokroaches mixed with locusts.
>>
>>55790894
>TZhey are war-torn SHITHOLES!

They weren't always war-torn.
Money is not everything, Hans.
>>
>>55791002
You're right. They weren't worn-torn until Islam erupted.
>>
>>55790089
We should value tradition, but religion not. Christian dogma is, at it's core, a dogma of weakness, thus endorsing it would be bad. Any possitive element of Christianity comes from Europe's native religions. While cultural christianity is okay for it's cultural aspects and morals, actually believing that a hebrew, whose dogma borders utter communism and goodie twoshoes liberalism, has no benefit to us.

We further must rely on European brotherhood and not descent into fraternicidal wars because of our past. What do we for instance have to gain fighting the Serbs? What do the Serbs have for hating on Bulgarians? And so on and on.

We must then embrace actual nationalism which is needed in Europe's more developed nations. I for one have always wanted to live in Germany, now an ethnic nationalist would disagree, but I am very certain I am more worthy of it that any traitor or coward that was born there. On that path of true nationalism we must also realise that the glorification of our nations does not imply the undermining of others.
Europe must work together so that we dont fall into the pawns of Washington or Moscow.
>>
File: old fag is right you know.png (63 KB, 1053x473) Image search: [Google]
old fag is right you know.png
63 KB, 1053x473
>>55790089
>Update
This americabro says it succinctly

>>55773820
>>
>>55791733

Yeah, that's pretty much what I think about these days. No point in sacrificing yourself for a society that doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>55790089
>, I can't help but notice how normal muslim people seem to be. Men are men, women are women. Rarely ever do I see tattooed, pierced muslim men or women. Rarely ever do they sport bizarre hairdos. I doubt they do drugs. They dress in normal ways, too.

>These people respect their roots and their ancestry.

A German with some sense left. Rare these days.
>>
>>55791733
agreed. Muslim invasion into the west is a new evolutionary/social neckbottle, where only the strong/adaptable members of the species will prevail
>>
File: phoenix anti islam rally.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
phoenix anti islam rally.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2333
>>55791733
Yeah OK bud.
>>
>>55792121
Look at that fat fuck and laugh. He would get the shit kicked out of him by a 15 year old Muslim kid.
>>
>>55792183
Dont have to be fit to use an automatic gun.
>>
>>55792265
Neither does your opponent
>>
File: 1447224607947.jpg (417 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1447224607947.jpg
417 KB, 653x635
>>55792183
Muslim men are nothing more than lowlife thieving scumbags that run when actually confronted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2u-UnkJb5c

>watch that Muslim get kicked and fall face first..glorious!
>>
>>55790089
Another german traitor.

Dude our ancestors did any drugs they could get their hands on, the juden(abrahamic) religions are the outside element, no matter how much latins and slavs bitch the jew religions are not ours, thats why we destroy jew religion naturally, how much havent christianity fallen since we adopted it? We would do the same to islam.

The closest thing to a true european messiah is hitler, our gods are forgotten.

Know your blood rape baby
>>
>>55792422
Feel free to challenge them then.
>>
>>55790089
You need to die. Just because people are indoctrinated into degeneracy doesn't mean we are to let ourselves get destroyed. I want to deport you along with all the rest. You are 95 for 95% certainty a shill or you are a defeatist which is just as bad. Or you're hopefully just trolling to rustle people as I've been admittedly doing as well.
>>
>>55792450
>western trash are brave when they outnumber their opponent 10-1

News at 11
>>
>>55792536
>Just because people are indoctrinated into degeneracy doesn't mean we are to let ourselves get destroyed.

I am simply saying that those who aren't degenerates shouldn't waste their time, money and lives in saving those who have chosen their demise. They don't care about our ideals. Why should we care about them? Let them die.
>>
>>55790089
>imnplying dressing as a garbage bag is normal ways.

>implying religion is not just a tool for mass controll before tv was invented
>>
>>55790089
>awful bear, dress for men, bad ninja cosplay or wearing large winter clothes wathever the season for women. Sometimes children not at school wearing the same clothes
>I can't help but notice how normal muslim people seem to be
>normal
go away Jamal
>>
>>55790089
CONDITIONING DETECTED
>>
>>55791733
Yeah, if we just let our kids get sunburned and didn't have seat belts, none of this would be happening.
>>
File: 1.jpg (150 KB, 892x490) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
150 KB, 892x490
50% of our population is at large in agreement that the muslims are a cancer on the society.

But the ones who meet up on TV studios all peer pressure themselves to be tolerant Swedes.
They are afraid to be branded as racists in the public.
>>
File: 1.jpg (161 KB, 874x489) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
161 KB, 874x489
And here is the cancer enabler.

->>>Why are you not worried?
>I simply don't fear!
>if we integrate them, if you get better at integrating them and give them opportunities, they will be a "plus" to our society
>so I believe it's a fear, and I don't share it
And the whole room applauds him.

Stupid liberals like this is why we are weak. They sham other people to suppress the fear for the danger, something that is supposed to be completely rational survival instinct.
They suppress this, they go against instincts, and they peer pressure everybody else to join them.
>>
>>55790089
Contradictory picture since Nazism is just another form of Marxism, the same shit that spawned Cultural Marxism which is the origin of modern feminism.
>>
Our societies are peaceful and advanced, people focus on a personal sense of well-being.
Everyone can do whatever they want unless it hurts others.
We are mostly free of religion and tradition, which is good: Those things are tools for increasing cohesion of the many on the back of the few.
People can express themselves however they want (unless they hurt others!) through sexual freedom, wearing what they want, choosing their gender, etc.
This is all incredibly utopian!

Muslims (and you) are actively hating this and try to ruin it.
You are the true degenerate.
>>
>>55791350
>Christian Europe
>world domination

>post Christian Europe
>cücks

Do the math faggot. Atheists are the problem
>>
>>55790089
>I doubt they do drugs.

They do m8. Both here and back home. They don't grow those fields of weed and opium to just sell to us.
>>
>>55794208
>We are mostly free of religion and tradition, which is good: Those things are tools for increasing cohesion of the many on the back of the few.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55790089
NEET detected. Most Western Europeans are probably at work once you come outside around noon. My city is fullly white during the morning and evening commute, it becomes shitskin color while all the white people are earning their benefits.

I am fucking sick of Europeans weakness. My FB feed is filled with whiny leftist trying totrend notallmuslims and what about Beirut? We can have a white utopia and there's nothing wrong with wanting to live in a monocultural peaceful society with values of liberty, freedom of speech, seperation of church and state.
>>
>>55794443
post the facts and figures to ur SJW friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

Islamic attacks are not unprecedented.
>>
The only real problem with social liberalism is multiculturalism. It softens a people and leaves them open to being overtaken from the inside. We could have had fun and enjoyed peace, but the jews decided we would benefit from arabs.
>>
>>55792450
That made me happy
>>
>>55794233
>Christian Europe
>not nations killing eachother over wealth and over who was more christian

The problem are the liberals, not atheists. Mussolini was an atheist for one, didnt prevent him from expanding Italian colonies.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120 KB, 574x342) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120 KB, 574x342
And here is the opposite:
>>55793922
>>55793617
https://youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY?t=237

>We're not afraid of the peaceful muslims, but these are a total minority
>We fear for the fundamentalism
This is how you best protect your people.
Acknowledge that the danger exists.
Admit that it's okay to be afraid of a threat.
From there, you can help each other as a collective, as a nation.

This is what Poland does incredibly correctly. They are an extraordinary people.They will survive the islamification of Europe.
>>
>>55790089
There are muslims in germany who do drugs and do all thr stuff everyone else does from tattoos alcohol to betraying their wifes and what xou could think about. they are gay and all that shit. They can do anything they want with the excuse that they will be judged in the end not by humans. when they know they can't get killed for it they do everything we do and worse.. Just look at the human trading completely degenerate materialistic and capitalistic saudis. wtf are you talking about
>>
Tradition and religion are essentially forcing people to behave a certain way for them not to be excluded from their society. Some people actually like the traditions they follow, most are probably indifferent about them and some people dislike them, but still participate so they can stay in their current society.
Like, I actually have one Muslim friend I met in college. I love cooking and I love roasted pork. I either have to cook something else or don't invite him on those evenings. I also have an Indian friend (who doesn't eat beef) and Christian friends (who don't drink and eat on certain days) This is one example of how one tradition (not eating pork) increases Muslim/Christian/Hindu cohesion at the cost of a higher social distance to non believers.
Having fewer traditions leads to higher social mobility, which increases the amount of friends people can make and decreases hate and resentments between different groups.
Thus a society having no traditions and religions has a lower standard deviation on cohesion, while average or median cohesion stays the same or gets slightly worse.
>>
>>55795135
>Like, I actually have one Muslim friend I met in college. I love cooking and I love roasted pork. I either have to cook something else or don't invite him on those evenings. I also have an Indian friend (who doesn't eat beef) and Christian friends (who don't drink and eat on certain days) This is one example of how one tradition (not eating pork) increases Muslim/Christian/Hindu cohesion at the cost of a higher social distance to non believers.

Wow, you truly sound like a kek.

Please don't reproduce, Matthias.
>>
>>55790738
Actually, you guys still had some sense of national pride until the 1940s, when the Jews convinced you that showing any form of pride in your nation was equivalent to genocide.
>>
>>55791869
This desu.
>>
>>55795818
>>55791869
That's a trap mentality.

The negative feedback loop which will hurt your society. Someone third might think the same as you because you didn't stand up.
Someone fourth might think the same as you three because you didn't stand up.
Someone fifth might as well, etc.

In reality, it could easily reverse and be the opposite situation.
>>
>>55796112
Thats understandable too, however its kinda shitty to give these people who wont stand up and do anything, both pieces of their cake
(in terms of: at one time they seem to be liberals and get their attention and when things change they just change onto the conservative-mainstream-train and get their attention too).
>>
>>55790089

they act like that because your culture is weak and sickened .
>>
>>55794677
B A S E D A S F U C K
A
S
E
D

A
S

F
U
C
K
>>
>>55790089
>German flag
>>
>>55790089
what if the germanic youth is reverting back to the pagan ways while you still support foreign (jewish) abrahamic religions?
>>
>>55796739
Fear is an absolutely natural thing.

It takes courage to admit to a fear/worry, especially in societies like Sweden and Germany where people are brainwashed by distilled pure liberalism.
People there brainwashed to the point they no longer have the courage to admit they are afraid of a certain threat.
>>
Well, that's the thing, there's a lot to respect about Islam. It's a strong, masculine religion and hasn't been watered down like Christianity (an exception, perhaps, for Orthodoxy, but this is not a Western religion). I dislike aspects of it, there is some barbarism and of course the people themselves are inferior, but what if Islam was a white religion? Hitler admired Islam for similar reasons, and the Traditionalist School of Guenon almost entirely revolved around Islam due to its traditional teachings. The only problem is that Islam and muslims aren't European. That's enough to repudiate them all, but it does leave a bitter taste when you consider the society you are trying to defend.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.