[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The true fate of the Millenials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17
File: bones.jpg (7 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
7 KB, 197x256
>Feel free to kek, as this is only conjecture...,

Too many of you overlook the most widespread, subtle happening in the entire west: The slowly rising disillusionment of the Millennials wrought by a 14 year long global war, with no foreseeable end, against people whose only victory condition is more dead Westerners.

How many high-profile attacks in the West (especially if say, ISIS (or successors) take advantage of their growing presence there and seize a few Pakistani nukes) do you really think liberal, western democracies can take before there is a collective snap (Personally, I'd give it 4-5 big ones)? Some say we'll fold, accept their demands. However, I think you all know what's far more likely for those who've seen too many of their friends butchered in their own streets: Total, unrestrained and unforgiving warfare.

The worst part is that was the plan all along, OBL called it the "Clash of Civilizations." There's little we can do to stop it either, our limited scope wars create far more radicals than we can kill, who then launch attacks which spur us to launch more limited wars. There is no getting off this ride, set in motion by our grandparents and perpetuated by our parents, anymore.

Long after the dust has settled, we can look forward to being thought of as the monsters who threw the collective inheritance of Western Civilization away to smite those who dared oppose us. It will be said we were all cowards, ignorant and selfish beyond measure. Yet, we will remember the pain caused by the lies our parents, and society, told us. We will remember how the vivid dreams we built atop those lies turned into the darkest of nightmares. We will die broken, hated by the new inheritors of the Earth, but knowing full well we were left without any recourse other than that of annihilation. In our heart of hearts we will die knowing it had set us, and our ungrateful children, free.

So be it, if it is to be so.

>lel, I really, really hope it doesn't go this way
>>
The problem is the wise people keep dying and letting their wisdom die with them. Nobody writes books. Nobody writes histories. But even that I think wont be enough.

With the creation of the mass information data networks and the ability to easily distribute information far and wide, I hope that the cycle will stop.
>>
File: deadyhwy.gif (899 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
deadyhwy.gif
899 KB, 500x500
>>55764830

Well said. Get ready

Is European Civil War Inevitable by 2025? [Paul Weston]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDoatx8_LJ0
>>
>>55764830
>true fate

"Millenials" are the sacrificial lamb and the slaughterer.
Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
Tbh millenials are more red-pilled than their parents. Almost every adult I know that is my parents age is almost pol-satire-tier as far as politics goes.
>>
>>55766548
This.
Don't forget that the overwhelming majority of this board is made up of millennials. Myself included.
>>
tl;dr. im so sick of living and don't give a shit anymore if i die.
>>
>>55765553
better rev up those printers before the grid goes down. Don't be under the illusion that the internet isn't all tracked and controlled and used to keep us from doing things in real life that matter.

>>55766548
True, I don't get why boomers say millenials are stupid technology addicts, when my boomer parents spend the entire day watching TV while simultaneously looking at ipads, and LOVE buying all the new apple products
>>
Did /pol/ become /x/ ?
>>
>>55768105

Nice try kike
>>
>>55767834
>I don't get why boomers say millenials are stupid technology addicts

The funny thing about this is that they'll call out to their kids when they don't know how to work the computer, or what-have-you.
>>
>>55767834
>better rev up those printers before the grid goes down
I'm pretty sure I will start writing at some point. I've always been good at writing.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
Why do we hate the juden if the muslim is far worse?

Anyway, the only way for us to prepare for it, is to get strong (>>>/fit/), get tough (>>>/asp/, ignoing all that fucking mandrama there atm), get weapon-learned (>>>/k/) and get well-read (>>>/lit/).

We learn some hard skills (>>>/diy/) and prepare to be ready for innawoods (>>>/out/).

We must prepare for the potential happenings in the next 10, 20, 30 or 40 years. And even if there is no happening, is it really so bad being so prepared?

Having a nice monetary setup (>>>/biz/) would be good too, so we can break free of the capitalist wage-slavery machine.
>>
>I really, really hope it doesn't go this way

It won't. Isolated attacks will continue to happen but there will be no genocide, no unleashing the the nihilists or what have you.

Everything will just slide into habit, tragedy becoming routine. Get comfy, Armageddon exists in fiction only.
>>
Wars in the old days used to be better. Everyone had a predetermined reason for that war, battle lines were set, everyone knew what was happening, the biggest or most cunning sides won. Hitler ruined it by being such an asshole about it so now wars are fought for the sole purpose of killing. Where has the honour gone?
>>
>>55768105
Tfw /ill/ for Illuminati
>>
>>55764830
>I really, really hope it doesn't go this way

If we embarked on a war to utterly crush Arab civilization, and colonize the Middle East with Westerners, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (14 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
14 KB, 294x273
>>55764830
I don't know who the fuck you're letting educate your kids
>>
All that would need to be done to stop this slide into misery and death (in Europe and the West, anyway) would be a rectification of our insane immigration and naturalization policies.

They can't attack us if they're not in our countries.
>>
>>55771284
Don't worry, we have yet another new war in the sandbox planned just for you. it's going to be amazing you'll love it. Just keep watching your Talmudvision, we'll let you know when it's time for you to be deployed.

Somebody has to do something about the Iranian Islamofascist threat to Israel, the West, and Judaeo-Christian values!
>>
>>55768105
no, /pol/ is /b/ after /b/ started paying taxes
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1212x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1212x2048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x341
>>55764830
Oldfagdfag here

These Muslim Boy-Wolves will eat these Beardy McTryhard-Hipsters throats out and gangbang the loud mouthed purple haired daddy issue sluts they call "girlfriends".

It's not really your fault.

Your parents raised you soft.

iPads, DirecTV, AC, safe cars, helmets, carpools, seat belts, car seats, medication for heart & mind, sunscreen and self-esteem.

Now that the wolves are at the gate.
Turns out there is no gate.

Their superior masculinity will lead to their expansion as surely as your decrease in masculinity will result in your societies contraction.

It's nature.
Every vacuum will be filled.

Meanwhile, as WolfMen plot your death, the western youth ask for safe spaces, anti-depressants and are driven to tears by words they read on their $500 phone.

Some of us question if your generation is even worth saving?

Perhaps ISIS is the only fire that can cleanse the West.

I intend on watching it safely absconded away in deeply red rural America.
>>
>>55773820
Fuck, that's exactly the feeling.
Like, is it even worth dying to save those people? Since we all fucking know that people like us will be remembered only as madman, for sacrifing ourselves in the name of peace.
I mean, there still IS a parcel of people worth saving, but, at what cost?

I fucking despise them all, and the more my desire to fight for my people grows, the more my disgust for "those" people in general grows.
It's the goddamn Ouroboros, the worm ends up eating himself without acknowledging it.

I mean, i'm at Brazil, i'm still young, but i don't need to be a fucking genius to know that the effects that the actions of Europe and North America end up here.
That's even why i hold a fucking grudge with your people, you are the ones who create fucks like those, and people like us, who still have to fight for basic rights, get fucked, because, you, you fucks, create the most retarded possible persons, and them, since Brazilians/South Americans in general always copy you fuckers, we ended up even in deeper in shit.
>>
>>55773820
>nice try Ahmed.

The overwhelming majority of white millennial are the exactly the same as their predecessors. Trying to live out their lives and work in peace.
God help your soul if you fuck with them.

Wiemar Germany was ten times a more keked up fuckhole. And look at what followed it.
>>
>>55770648

I used to believe this, until I realized how extremely fragile our systems are. If AlQ had been able to launch even 2-3 more attacks on the scale of 9/11 within 5 years of the original in the US we would at the very least have seen a much more major rollback in civil liberties and a growth into an overt security state. This is based on just how much we were able to rollback from a single attack, with the implementation of the PATRIOT act and similar legislation.

>>55773820

Oh, don't worry. I'm not thinking any of this will be feasible for at least 20-30 years when we start taking positions of real power. Given it was your generation which have handed us this cursed torch I wonder if perhaps a better question is should *we* should really care when oldies like you are targeted for simply being the easiest ones to snuff.

>>55774750
Yeah, the entire generation of people who finished out the cold war failed to realize that their actions had ripples. Granted, this applies the most to US officials who actually sponsored Islamists to oppose Communism starting in the 50s, however we all carry the burden now.
>>
>>55775772
oops, added an extra should** My bad :/
>>
>>55773820
Fuck off Muhammed
>>
File: faramir.jpg (14 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
faramir.jpg
14 KB, 300x226
>>55773820

Whites have warrior instincts.

its going to take longer than a few hundred years to get rid of those. When the times comes we'll be more than up to the challenge
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>55774750
>feminist gets assaulted
First thing they do is call a strong cis white male with a gun to save them

>black imagines kkk surrounding his campus

>Liberal MilitantGenderQueer gets beat and robbed for his iPhone

These people can't maintain their bubble of safe spaces without enough real men on the wall.

Most real men look at their own country's policies and attitudes and feel like they are being put out to pasture for being to manly.

Testosterone in the West has been treated like a chemical weapon.

Something to be captured, neutralized and destroyed, except when in service of the governments.

Here in America, returning veterans are considered security threats.

I don't know how much longer they can fool the good men of your generation into fighting for leaders who have your destruction in mind.

Straight?
Male?
Tough?
They spend 90% of the time trying to destroy you and the other 10% of the time sending you to war and then to a back logged VA.

As for these other fags below me calling me a goat-fucker...

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
>>
>>55776621
I sure the fuck hope so.

Also see below.
>>
>>55771719
Hear, hear, gunny.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 258x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 258x322
>>55775772
>I wonder if perhaps a better question is should *we* should really care when oldies like you are targeted for simply being the easiest ones to snuff.

And this is why you are morally inferior and will be replaced by a race that still has respect for its elders and the family unit you spoiled little shit.

Too many chiefs in your generation, not enough Braves.
>>
File: black-jack-pershing.jpg (94 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
black-jack-pershing.jpg
94 KB, 640x622
>>55776878
>>55776834

We arent going to tolerate that shit once its over.
>>
>>55773226
Well put paco
>>
Muzzies have a buttload of millenials. Millenials are theire motivated terrorists.
>>
>>55773226
God damn Mexico, that is the best comment to ever come out of your country.

I am that comment
>>
>>55765870
I think 2025 is a little generous.
If a world war has to be fought, I'd prefer to fight it now so my kids won't have to.
>>
>>55768799
Write for a nationalist organisation. Poetry and patriotic battle songs can move the hearts of men more than all but the most exceptional speakers.
>>
>>55770108

Because Juden facilitates the muslim. Fuck them both.
>>
>>55770808
technology stole the honor of warfare.
It was always horrific, but instead of shooting the other guy before he shot you, now someone pushes a button and a million people evaporate.
>>
>>55770108
/lit/ is literally communists
>>
>>55777173

>he actually wants the white race destroyed by mudslimes

>he's an oldfag posting on an underwater basket weaving forum

>he thinks he's edgy by being a cvck

Holy shit gramps take your meds and get the fuck off the internet.
>>
>>55780055
As compared to the baby boomers, who lost every war they lined up for.
>>
>>55778467
No, Democracy did.

>Kings sent there soldiers out to kill other soldiers
>Winners losers
>Normal people still free to go about their business

>Countries start electing their leaders
>Guilty by association
>Every person of X nationality is now a combatant

Democracy is great when wielded correctly but there has to be a new paradigm if the west is to survive another century.
>>
Baby Boomers are a plague.
>>
>>55780246
Shit, someone else here thinks democracy is a keked system.
>fuck a republic
>Rule Britania.
>>
>>55780484
Not really, it's the best system humans have developed, but not perfect by any means.

Dictatorships/monarchies kill standard of living even faster.
>>
>>55766548
>satire
no
>>
>>55780649
Democracy in a homogenous nation is a great idea.
In a multicultural nation is is begging for abuse.
To be entitled to a vote you should be born here.
>>
>>55764830
Crusades when?
>>
>>55764830
>>55764830
I believe Europe will survive. Ill tell you this as a natural born white, "american" - Ill take my chance over there. Ill laugh watching footage of you half injuns zeroed out by mushroom clouds. You, nor our fathers, were ever my countrymen
>>
>>55764830
I was with you till the 3rd paragraph.

In a total, unrestricted warfare scenario, there's no possible way that western nations could lose. If NATO woke up and decided to turn the middle east and everyone in it into a smouldering crater, there's nothing anyone could do to stop it.
> There's little we can do to stop it either, our limited scope wars create far more radicals than we can kill
Unrestrained or total warfare would mean the destruction of civilians, the dismantlement of a culture through overwhelming firepower. Western nations could kill everyone on the planet 10 times over, we're just bound by the concepts of 'gentlemanly' warfare, of laws between states against an enemy who couldn't give a shit. I had always assumed that the idea of being part of, for example, the Geneva Convention and abiding by it's rulings was because you didn't want your guys to subject to the barbarism it forbids and that if you didn't agree to it, you got all that barbarism and more. So why do we tie our own hands behind our backs? ISIS and similar have declared countless times their intention to destroy our way of life, outright destruction. If they want to fight us down in the dirt I saw we do it. How many modertate supporters will they have if we turned Raqqa into another Dresden, Mosul another Nagasaki.
Long after the dust has settled it will be the same as it always has been, the victors who write the history books and we'll solemnly look back on out brave soldiers who fought to preserve our way of life and the steps we had to take to defend it.

I'm just spitballing and went off on kinda a tangent there.
>>
>>55780836
And to have natural born children.

Communists are often childless and it is them that are destroying the west.
>>
>>55781365
this: traditionalists and right wing followers have children; lefties spread like diseases, infecting others.
But whoever was born in a decently "red-pilled" household usually sticks to those values as he/she saw them grow in all the aspect of his/her life.

>>55780913
eh, if only...
>>
>>55781614
Im more referring to the fact that communists don't have a long term outlook; and are therefore penalizing people who choose to have children and said children.

Communists are basically stealing what they can now because the consequences of their actions won't be felt for another 50 years when they'll be long dead and gone.
>>
>>55781766
I also agree with that.
>>
>>55781895
Can we fix it? I wouldn't even know how.

Commies won't give up their voting rights.
>>
>>55781984
the voting right was the first step to self-destruction; we need a leader, not a man elected by the cretin crowd. Someone who can inspire and show the way, a torch bearer in such age of darkness. Too bad we killed the good ones after WWII...
>>
File: wat.jpg (2 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
2 KB, 125x96
>>55777173
Respect for elders is one thing, keeping around the fuckwits who created this situation without the balls to finish it are another. You've made your bed, yet we are forced to lay in it. You'll have to excuse me if I have very little respect for your views that we should recognize your views as legitimate in the least. This rings especially true in light of your lack of faith over whether we should even "be saved," as if any of you could even do so if you wanted.

It's also ironic that you mention we have too many chiefs now, when it was your generation (the baby boomers, and too a lesser extent Gen-X) whose lack of respect for authority allowed the cracks in Western societies to be fully exploited.

Not to go "trust no one over 30" on you, but you've had your chance and you all fucked us over in the most absolute way possible. We are now forced to shoulder the burden you were all too short sighted to realize was being created. You've done enough.
>>
>>55781220
No, you're not wrong in any sense. The west united would stop the dogshit out of these bastards, but what of sleeping cells within our own ranks? Isis tries to reach out thru the interbutts, any actions could lead to reprisals. We'd have to watch each others asses.
>>
>>55764830

Terrorism is minor. Paris is minor.

We're stuck, aren't we?

For the West to actually do something more meaningful than collectively changing its profile pictures... there will have to be a civil war in several European countries, as well as the United States.

Let that sink in.

Collectively, we can't even begin to deal with our current cultural war against Islam. Our mental state doesn't allow for it, we're not equipped even in language. Look at how we endlessly debate 'but not all Muslims' and other nonsense.

If we were normal, we would not think such garbage, let alone debate it eternally. We'd simply deport the Muslims and take their mosques down. Because we're at war with Islam, those actions are entirely reasonable.

But to be normal again, and to end terrorism in the West, the left must be destroyed and demoralized for generations. This is more horrifying than anything else. The leftists among us would have to disappear in a way that would satisfy Robespierre.

We're several brutal, bloody civil wars away from even beginning to be able to do something about radical Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>55781220
I don't disagree with you, I have little doubt we will win. However, that victory will in all likelihood bring about a return to the liberal values we shelved in the name of making our Infinite War finite. Thus it is my opinion that we will be viewed as monsters in the eyes of history, as those who laid the world's single largest religion (which it will very likely be, by the time the reckoning I suspect begins) low in fire and hate.
>>
>>55783017

I have few disagreements. The current methodology of our war against "Radical Islam" is creating more radical Islamists than Osama himself could've dreamed of. Just read the Drone Papers if you want any indication of just how good we are at it.

Our current approaches will only succeed in bleeding us dry (both monetarily, as well as militarily) as we swell their ranks. A few attacks will always make it through. The great tragedy is that the true answer will only arise once streets of nations throughout the West have been decorated with enough innocent blood at the hands of Islamists. Only once this sick blood ritual has been satisfied will the answer be made truly clear.

>Again, this is why I really hope this is all wrong. But it's increasingly appearing more likely.
>>
>>55783017
The left is literally the enemy of the west.
Todays left is founded in the concepts of Socialism and Communism. The core tennants of the greatest visible enemy to 'The West' from 1945-1989.
Somewhere along the way (universities) it gained a cultural foothold and spread it's own self perpetuation. It's a parasite twisting the host for it's own survival.
>>
>>55783688
Is it "really" though? They simply hold a view of how society should be run that goes counter to more conservative views. I should probably point out that members of the GOP, full of completely opposite views, have quite a hand in this fucking mess. We've all been fucked over by both of sides of the aisle. :/
>>
>>55783017
Probably true, but it'll never happen. Revolutions just don't happen in cozy countries with creature comforts. Tuck yourself in for the long decline, because you're not getting off Mr. Bones Wild Ride anytime soon.
>>
>>55784348
In my opinion, as a humble upside down shitposting cunt, yes. Yes it is.
The reason 'The West' as it stands today is years upon decades of an effective meritocracy. The wheat was separated from the chaff and those who were able and driven to succeed did. This caused others to aspire to be like them and those that could not compete were left at the wayside. As a result society prospered, progress made with every generations brightest competing to further themselves and attain more. When you start talking about levelling the playing field and social justice you undermine this very principle. If people cannot 'lose', then people cannot 'win' or more specifically, there is no need for them to win. If you make a system whereby the weak are allowed to climb because of the system they inhabit you are breeding weakness into the system. With every little touch of weakness you put in, you get a little less progress out. The wheat is never separated from the chaff and you've not made any progress.

Capitalism works because it emulates natural selection, those who can, succeed and those that can't, don't.

Without natural selection you end up with the Dodo. Socialism is Capitalism's evolutionary dead-end.
>>
>>55764830
War is coming. Real war. War like humanity has never seen before.

Few people talk about it, but many people sense it coming. Growing feelings of dread. I'm sure many of you have felt it, as I have.

Many millennials will die. Those who survive will be the hard, or the (un)lucky. It's going to be hell.
>>
Has this been shared on pol yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm8gGX0lHTk
>>
>>55785171
so...we Fist of the North Star now?
>>
>all these optimistic niggers who legitimately think theres anything worth saving out there
let them come, destroy this filthy species.
bring the cleansing fire of nukes to destroy this planet.
let civilization fall, fuck these shitters they don't deserve it.
i will be there when the end comes and all of you are proven wrong as you do literally nothing.
you can't help yourselves when there are terrorist attacks on your land attacking those who are like you, how do you expect to be saved when you are the one on the chopping block?
the french terrorist attack is a perfect example of this shit, you all looked at this called for shit but ultimately did nothing and let the shithole propaganda machine do as it does and sweep this tragedy under the rug, and why? because it does not concern yourselves personally in the least.
i can't wait for when you die in front of your neighbors and all those neighbors do is laugh and spit on your faces.
>>
>>55778883
Not really. /lit/ has (or had) right-wing threads, but they're elitists with a radically different board culture to everyone else and especially to /pol/, so /pol/acks posting threads like "GUYS CHECK OUT SPENGLER YO" get shut down immediately.
>>
>>55781365
Yep, that makes it even better. Good call.
>>
>>55767056
SAME HERE BRO
>>
>>55781984
Emergency powers act
>Who said we'd ask?
>>
>>55785171
Maybe if it becomes the first war to reach over a billion dead...but the ride may have a few other ends. As I mentioned though, the survivors of such a war which presumes western victory, would be considered monsters at the very least by history.
>>
>>55764830
This is completely out of touch with reality. Millenials are the most liberals generation yet, and the "everyone needs a university education" mentality will only accelerate that.

Millenials get their political views from Late Night television, are peer pressured into supporting liberals causes on Facebook, and are exposed to constant race bating from the news. It's a nice dream, but there is no magic "wake-up" happening in the future.
>>
>>55786653
*liberal
*baiting
>>
>>55764830
I don't really care anymore. Maybe i'll find meaning go life when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>55786653
This. You americans haven't seen shit yet.
>>
War never changes.
Few decades ago it was the communists
Now it's the mudslimes
Maybe in the future china
Humanity is doomed
Let's face it.
>>
>>55786653
As I said, people here dismiss the growing disillusionment of the Millennials far too often. We're 14 years in now, and the hairline fractures are showing. Just look at how quickly they arrested the anti-Muslim protesters earlier, fear of the push back is growing. If people still unquestioningly and sincerely believe in the dogma of absolute multiculturalism after 20, or even 30 years of endless warfare then we will have seen the creation of the most effective means of brainwashing the world has ever seen.

This war isn't ending any time soon, and even people who grew up comfy and sheltered their whole lives can only take so much second hand trauma.
>>
>>55787009
Think about the aftermath of 9/11. Can you think of anyone supporting the islamic cause at that point? No, our nation was in complete solidarity against the forces in the Middle East.

Now look at the Paris attacks. You have loads of people on Twitter saying "this happened because of Islamaphobia and cultural appropriation. White people are to blame"

The problem isn't fixing itself. It's getting far worse. Now we have:
>evil cis scum!
>trans-blacks are the future!
>black lives matter
>no fat shaming
>all males are rapists
>gunz-r-ebil campaign by the media
>constant media race baiting
>John Oliver and all of the other left-wing "news sources"
>I have 83 genders!
>liberals arts for everyone!
>needs more quotas
>ban capitalism! Socialism is the future.

I grew up in the 90's. None of these things existed then, but they sure as hell do now.
>>
Most people my age are preparing, southernes produce millenials, us northerners produce criminals because there is to little things to do up north, southerners love everything not white and not norwegian, northerners hate everything not norwegian and we all want muslim genocide.

Millenials are created by wealthy, healthy and happy families.

Not alot of those up north.

Southerner are traitors, at leastwe let the kebabs know the second they set foot in our towns that they will not be accepted unless they assimilate.

Shit we got niggerhating blacks as well.
>>
>>55787452
That's because it was on a far larger scale, for starters. Additionally, keep in mind the previous disillusionment with Western society which slowly bubbled up over disagreement with the idiotic war in Iraq, which has quite arguably taken us beyond any point of return.

What I'm suggesting is that the slow burn of an endless war will eventually boil over going the opposite direction, especially if the attacks keep ramping up. Keeping in mind that the last major one in the West was the Hebdo attacks, not even a year ago, I'm starting to sense that the support for things like #notallmuslims is growing increasingly hollow. Just looking at how quickly they jumped the protesters today, both online and in the streets, I believe they know it too.
>>
>>55786948
yeah, but it's a better way to die than on your knees awaiting decapitation.
>>
File: 1426125295874.jpg (42 KB, 304x308) Image search: [Google]
1426125295874.jpg
42 KB, 304x308
>>55782818
>trust nobody over 30
>remember people actually believe this
>generalizing an age group

Let's see you stupid entitled little shits do any better with your safe spaces and feminism and letting the vocal minority run shit into the ground. Jerking off on your smartphones with your snapchats, blogging about everything you do on your jewbook. Brainwashed to believe that everything you say matters.

We did the best we could and would fix shit if the younger generations weren't such entitled little shits constantly crying and getting butthurt over shit. If your fucking skinny jeans with your duckfaces and selfie sticks.

I could use the same type of generalization you kids are the only reason we haven't progressed as a country if because of lemmings like you flocking to the sjw movements and forcing the hands of government and corporations to bend to your will after your incessant pissing and moaning.

The burden you faggots are gonna shoulder was added to by YOU. You helped make this bed now fucking lay in it with us.

We fucked up tho, im not saying we didn't. We as a country coddled and time outed you little turds into what you are today.

We pay for it by watching you helpless little shits be what you are because the generation before us was a bunch of fucking hippies. At least some of us tried.
>>
One wonderful day the order will come down from on high, it will simply say "Rules of Engagement Suspended Temporarily" and then our military will go in and clusterfuck every fucking one of their countries and cities. They'll flatten their attempts at civilisation and butcher men, women and children.
We'll nuke their sacred sites and mass bread pigs to shit on the ruins marking their graves.

They seem to think that we'll play by the rules forever because we've done it so far.
>>
File: hypocrites.jpg (27 KB, 435x349) Image search: [Google]
hypocrites.jpg
27 KB, 435x349
>>55787896
If you haven't figured it out yet, I was turning around gramp's generalizations of *my* generation onto his, to demonstrate how asinine it is to believe these things apply across the board. I don't *actually* think that every last baby boomer and gen x-er is responsible for the shit show we've been left to clean up.

However, I'm very glad you think so highly of us though, especially since we'll be the ones stuck on the front lines of the wars your generation left for us. I'd also just like to ask how on Earth a bunch of people barely out of college have been able to substantively contribute to the fuckfest we've been handed, in any shape or form. I'm quite curious actually. We literally grew up to meet the mold society made for us, a mold created by people you grew up with by the way. Wtf could we possibly have done when barely any of us are over 30?
>>
>>55788883
>>Wtf could we possibly have done when barely any of us are over 30?
>Facebook
>Twitter
>smartphone craze and cultural narcissism/entitlement becoming mainstream
>SJW infiltration of society
>political correctness
>feminism
And that's just for starters.
>>
>>55789198
Oops, forgot Tumblr. Don't wanna forget Tumblr.
>>
>>55789198

>Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter are simply new facets of the Internet, the successor of ARPANET, which was created in the 60s

>Cellphones popularized in late 20th century, around when we were born. Smartphone popularity is only a result of Moore's law, the growth of the internet and marketing techniques perfected in the 20th century being dumped on people barely old enough to drive.

>The concept of political correctness entered the American consciousness in a big way in '87, and only exists as a result of the failures on the part of the right to check the advance of Liberal thought into language throughout the late sixties and seventies.

>Current 3rd wave Feminism, the entity which current SJW thought is also more or less a branch of, is only the successor of past feminist thought which originated due to the failures of the second wave. It originated in the 90s, btw.

I fail to see that we've done anything substantially new that especially fucked us. If anything, we have only grown to fit the mold we were given, building within the framework provided. Things provided by your generation, as I previously mentioned.
>>
>>55764830
Fucking beautiful.
I was born in 1991. I was in 4th grade for 9/11. I barely remember a time before this "war on terror".
Now I'm a father, and I will do anything that I have to in order to keep my son from growing up in a world where he can't feel safe because he is white.
If there's a war, I'll do my part. I can out-IED any kebab. I can out-calculate any nigger. I will leave the legal mexicans alone because I really like burritos. Asians, you're cool. Except Chinese people. Fucking Jews of the Asian world. Then the Jews... Fuck the Kikes. My son will not fear for his life.
>>
>>55789795
Everyone grows to "fit the mold". We're all products of our predecessors.

It doesn't matter that X or Y was a thing in [insert year]. Millenials are responsible for the mainstream adaptation of those issues now. Millenials are responsible for the current mold which is now widespread and completely unprecedented. (there were no SJWs in the 90s or if there were, they were exceptionally rare, and otherwise discredited)
>>
>>55790254

>I'm not going to seriously engage you over new apps and phones, since they simply represent avenues for ideas to flow though. Granted, the narcissism of endless selfies is only an extension of a culture which is supremely vain at it's core.

However, you realize the intellectuals whose ideas SJWs embrace (which people like me are increasingly shoving back, slowly clawing back our first amendment rights) were by and large in college or already appointed to positions when we were still in cribs? They represent a gift from a different era, truly the lotus trees of our time. Even if you blame us for their mainstream adoption***, they are a product of your era and not ours. Providing all sweets, but no substance, for inexperienced minds which haven't seen the brutality that is the human experience. Now we'll be dealing with their thought policing for decades more :/

Blame us for new fangled pocket computers, hippity hoppity music, and social justice police all you want, just remember this: we inherited this legacy from you.
>>
>>55787896

I'm 21 years old. I grew up in the 2000s, I've had my own computer since I was 7 or 8. I live in suburban southern Commiefornia. I will say this, and it goes for me as well as my friends: It is not us who are on social media all the time. It is the older generation. My relatives, my friends' parents... they are the ones who are constantly on their phones while driving, they are the ones who post everything on facebook. It isn't all of us who are the problem, just as it isn't all of you. Generation plays a role, but that isn't the end of it.

Don't chalk us all down as a bunch of passive invalids. I will freely say that I could probably not survive in this world on my own. I live with my parents and I have never had a job. But what can you expect? Why should I leave home? For pussy? Women are only useful as a cum dump and I can just jerk it at home; I have access to everything you could imagine and many things that you could not. I am too disillusioned with them to go out of my way to fuck some slut when I could see anything I want on the internet. For freedom? I can sit at home and drink and browse. I own a couple guns. I'm not pushed into servitude. I do odd jobs around the house, but God knows that I owe it to my family, it's only fair, to say the least. For independence? I'll just be forced to work for some jew and pay taxes to a shitty, incompetent government that I have no love for. I may be incapable, but can you blame me? Why would I leave this situation when it offers me everything I need? For what purpose would I throw away this security and freedom to go strike out on my own? To deal with all the bullshit that I don't have to here?
>>
>>55790816
Better check your IDs goy. I'm a millenial.

And yes, boomers did ruin millenials through their constant coddling and "everyone's a winner" attitude.
>>
>>55790869

It will happen eventually: outside forces will get so shitty that I can no longer live at home. I don't just mean my house, but my own little world. And when it does happen, there are plenty of us who will be very violent about it. We may be passive now, but that is only because it is in our best interest. Once this whole system collapses that will change. All the little faggots who post on their facebook and tumblr, all the social justice warriors-- they will no longer be viable once shit hits the fan. They will die, because they are pussies with no fight in them. Once this shit dies I will not die with it. I have enough testosterone in me to at least fight back, unlike those queers. And there are lots like me.

This age of feelings and social justice will die soon, and those of us who survive it will create a new world that stands in complete opposition to it. You just wait. I promise you that when this current age passes, the one that succeeds it will be more nasty and violent then you could have imagined. Hitler arose out of a heterogeneous, multicultural Germany. He was the backlash. We will follow in his footsteps; that is the way it works.

I am not alone in believing that Hitler had the right idea. Hell, I have a friend-- a little brown motherfucker who decided to join the marine corps-- who thinks that Hitler had the right idea. That genocide and a crusade against degeneracy is the only correct choice. I've gone from not thinking about race at all to believing that all the niggers and jews and fuck-head liberals in this country should be strung up from lamp posts.
>>
>>55791034

Even my father, who grew up in the 80s and had black friends and believed in the equality of man is starting to have doubts. The tides are turning. The left is going to be a thing of the past. All those equality loving, gun grabbing, liberal fucks are going to die in hellfire if their system collapses. They will have no course of action against those of us who are violent and angry once their governmental system goes away. And it will go away; nothing lasts forever. And so, once the only thing that exists to protect them disappears, they will be subject to the hatred and violence of those like me, with no one and nothing to protect them.

The problem with liberty, despite it many benefits, is that it brings frivolity. These SJW's and BLM people would not be able to exist without it. They are irrelevant to the everyday struggles of life. They have no purpose in reality, the only reason for them to exist, the only reason they can exist, is the current state of things.
>>
>>55786327
The victors write the history books. No, the survivors will be the heroes who saved our way of life.
>>
>>55791143

I am entitled to nothing, I simply have no reason to surrender what I have. There are lots like me. We will have nothing but violence and rage when this current state of affairs goes away. The future is bloody. Just as the Roman Republic fell, just as Wiemar Germany fell, we will have a bloody revolution, and all the liberalism that bred this current state of things will be crushed and trampled. We will emerge strong and unified, we will purge those who are not like us, we will destroy freedom in order to destroy the frivolity that it brings.

I am not saying that we will be successful, or that it is even a good thing. But you just wait, even if we are incompetent and foolish, we are anything but passive when push comes to shove. The future will be horrible.

/blog
>>
File: fear.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>55791001
Oopsie daises, take out the parts referring to "your generation" (lel). The point still stands though, we didn't just learn these things: they were taught to us. Things such as rampant consumerism, an almost suicidal level of tolerance, and the discarding of any substantial amount of national pride were all learned from our elders, at least within the education system.

>>55790869
I'm sorry to say, but I think you're hurting our case... I hope you're ready for the reckoning at least.
>>
>>55790816
>>55791001
But I'll repeat what I said anyway. Everyone is a product of their predecessors. If you're refusing to hold millenials accountable now, then nobody can be held accountable in all of human history. The ideas millenials inherited from boomers were a byproduct of previous generations ad infinitum.

Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own failures in the present or we'll be able to justify anything by displacing blame to someone else.
>>
>>55773820
>superior masculinity
>>
>>55791247
see >>55791283
>>
>>55764830
btw, i do not agree.

What people do not understand is this shit like the paris attacks happens not because we are losing a cultural war, but because we already won it.

Radicalization comes from desperation.
>>
>>55791283
And once again I'll point out these aren't "our" failures. They would be if we'd had anything resembling a choice in the matter, but we really haven't. What we have are effectively psuedo-choices made by what amounts to a generation of oversized children, who were effectively boxed in and deprived of options outside of the "correct" choices, and even critical thought, by a system which ties straight back to the boomers.

Thus, while I agree with the sentiment that one could blame their predecessors ad infinitum, I am very confident this one isn't on us.

>>55791554
I'm not talking about winning or losing a culture war. I'm talking about how they can eventually destabilize western societies, bring us down low, via frequent acts of terror due to the inherent fragility of free and open societies (such as yours and mine). What they lack, if anything, is the imagination to see what they may very well unleash.
>>
>>55790869
>>55791034
>>55791143
>>55791209

desu senpai
>>
>>55764830
For the first time since I can remember I feel like my life has meaning.

Every single day I'll be preparing myself mentally, spiritually, and physically for the inevitable war.
>>
>>55764830
Those fuckers in the middle east only understand fear and power.
All the military needs to do is next time they capture a group of ISIS assholes, shower them in pigs blood, cover the bullets in it and shoot them all to death except one.
Capture the whole thing on HD video just like ISIS and send the lone survivor back to them to spread fear.

They are uneducated animals that think when they fight and die they go to heaven, if you show them that fighting the west will send them straight to hell you'll never have another ISIS attack on the west again.
>>
>>55764830
Honestly, if I was in power now, I'd bring back national service,with opt outs for religion (Islam).

Train them full time for 12 months, part time for another 2 years and then allow all those who have passed psych evaluation and weapons training to own guns.

It'll help get everyone fit, reduce obesity rates, and install a sense of pride and meaning to many young men.

Also, millions more potential soldiers, all capable and ready to fight, none of them being potential muslim "extremists".
>>
>>55792193
...but then how would you pay for all the junkies in Glasgow to have their welfare..? (sorry, Trainspotting may have biased me a bit haha)
>>
>>55791836
Good stuff, bro. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>55792275
I'm betting a lot of those junkies are young men, they'd get swept into the system.
And Scotland can raise the taxes for people like that, it'll teach the SNP that they can't have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>55791699
That's exactly what losing a culture war means.

You underestimate the strength of the western culture. It is much more flexible than you think. Terrorism has been around for a lot of time, and we're all still there.

>inb4 Algeria
>>
>>55792420
An army of junkies would be truly terrifying to behold.

>>55792071
Fun fact: for a long time most bullets were greased in oil made from pigs, either in the barrels of guns or the bullets themselves...we just don't talk about whether we do it now or not.
:^)
>>
>>55792071

the pigs blood thing again

why do you even think that will work, fuckhead

>imam makes fatwah: dying against the infidel guarantees your paradise, if they shower you with pigs blood you still go there.

immediately ineffective

idiot
>>
>>55792708
Memes like this are comforting though, no?
>>
>>55792708
It worked for the Americans during the islamic Moro insurgency in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a1MMZhW_fU

also the jews did it again recently.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260442/israeli-puts-pork-dead-terrorists-body-denying-him-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>55792292
It concerns me really. I just want everyone to get along. Enjoy your liberty, live your life, etc. but I don't know, I feel like things are going to get really fucked up. It won't be pretty. I fear for the future, ya know?
>>
>>55793479
I'd hardly say we won the overall Phillipine insurgency though...

>>55792633
Flexible maybe, but would any be sturdy enough to maintain order after something like a nuke going off in it's capital? I have severe doubts...
>>
>>55786948
Warhammer 40,000 is the inevitable future.

The longer you look into it the more undeniable it looks. We (as a species) will always pull our shit together and just barely make it. Eventually we'll shit ourselves out into the stars, where we'll continue to have interplanetary conflicts and national wars here on earth and probably all the planets we settle. We'll eventually discover other species that are either more evolved versions of ourselves or something vaguely similar. Give galactic evolution 30,000 years or so and even mold spores will be intelligent and trying to kill you. There is no peace among the stars, no respite, only eternal
WAR
A
R
>>
>>55794017
Something big is rapidly approaching whether we like it or not, so we'd best prepare now, and prepare fast.
>>
>>55787452
>No, our nation was in complete solidarity against the forces in the Middle East.
That's the entire fucking problem you retarded faggot. If you americans weren't such dumb retards that believe any lie their government cooks we wouldn't have ISIS rummaging in the Middle East and terrorist attacks in europe. You americans were literally blinded by the lust for revenge that you lost all sense of reason and foresight.
>>
File: two-laughing-girls.jpg (217 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
two-laughing-girls.jpg
217 KB, 600x609
>>55773820
millennial men are weak because their dads were a non-presence in their lives whether thru career, divorce or plain old beta dad. They were raised by boomer women, the most anxious and controlling female presence ever invented, and they got revenge on their greatest dads who beat them and poor mommy, thru their little sons who they thoroughly dominated psychologically. Your insults, which are all you have in lieu of real guidance or role model behavior, are as pathetic and childish as your attempts at parenting were the first time around. Enjoy retiring on welfare when the stock market tanks.
>>
>>55795027
>>55787452

Deutschbro has it. Our response has triggered the endless shitshow we're only getting started on now, pretty much as that CIA trained fucker had intended.

>>55795149
lel, fucking old fogies
>>
File: 1446021140057.png (186 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1446021140057.png
186 KB, 480x440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWCJqZTVrb0
>>
>>55776621
>Whites have warrior instincts.

Have you been to twitter recently?
>>
>>55795644
Well fuck, looks like I have to watch all 6 parts now :/
>>
>>55764830

>Buying the meme

Terrorism is nothing mate we got being problems stop being a bitch
>>
Best thread ever
>>
>>55764830
Millennials will lead the largest European backlash in history that will make the 3rd Reich look like a teaparty.

Europeans can only take so much abuse, before the switch flicks. Liberalism is going to die extremely hard, or Europeans will.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.