[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is a lot of talk about ISIS members pretending to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: terrists.jpg (30 KB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
terrists.jpg
30 KB, 634x342
So there is a lot of talk about ISIS members pretending to be refugees to come to Europe and commit terror attacks. There is a few things I am wondering about:

How are they going to get weapons?

How are they going to get explosives?

How are they going to pay for them?

Who are they going to get them from?

How are they going to travel around?

How are they going to do any of the things above without speaking the local language?

How are they going to orientate in a foreign country with a completely different culture?
>>
>>55727599
>Buy them
>Build them
>380€ from German Government per month
>Black market
>Literally every public transport service lets them take any transportation without any costs.
>Speaking english
>Speaking english
>>
>Implying they are ISIS members
They are literally just giving random kebab guns, orders and explosives and pointing to their target.
Those faggot's weren't ISIS they were just Muslims doing their part for their moon god
>>
>>55727599
>how does terrorism work: the post

holy shit if these are legit questions you might be retarded

my personal favorite:
>how are they going to get explosives

lmfao how on earth could somebody possibly get this thing you can make out of urine or fertilizer
>>
>>55728482

>>Black market

Tell me, where is the black market here in Germany? Next to Saturn?

>Literally every public transport service lets them take any transportation without any costs.

60€ penalty for fare-evasion. And from what I have seen in my live tickelt collectors don't let brown get away with anything.
>>
File: 1175996811428.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1175996811428.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>55727599
Germany, I am disappoint

Refugees are bodies

The illicit networks and smuggling channels to get things from ISIS to them are already present across the globe
>>
Well, Breivik got his bombs using fertiliser obtain under a farming license.

Marseilles has plenty of black market guns, or at least I assume so.

Interesting topic.

If you're interested in researching terrorist financing I can recommend a good website, https://moneyjihad.wordpress.com/
>>
File: fuck you cursor.jpg (109 KB, 2169x2800) Image search: [Google]
fuck you cursor.jpg
109 KB, 2169x2800
>>55728628

>holy shit if these are legit questions you might be retarded

How about you answer them, dipshit. In detail please. Becuase details are what count. Because unlike in fucking 'murrica you can't order a used assaulte rifle in the mail in western Europe.
>>
>>55728628

yeah very retarded

>drrr hrrr how do terrorist get airplane??
>drr how do terrorist fly airplane?
>im so smart, terrorist cant terror
>>
>>55728985

>Well, Breivik got his bombs using fertiliser obtain under a farming license.

And how exactly does an asylum seeker aquire a farming license within weeks of his arrival?
>>
>>55727599
Did you see those immigrant video? Does it look like the border patrol manage to check every bags of personal belonging? The border patrol is obviously undermanned. Immigrants literally break through and just walk pass them en mass. I'm sure small gun parts and ammo easily can be sneaked pass in a bag. They can also steal them in the camps from the police since they are severely understaffed and can't safeguard their equipment
>>
If all Germans are as stupid as OP, then it's no wonder Merkel is so easily able to brainwash them.
Tell me it ain''t so German bros.
>>
>>55728800
>Where is the black Market?
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>55728800
>Tell me, where is the black market here in Germany? Next to Saturn?

Just because a faggy retard like you doesn't know where to buy guns doesn't mean they aren't there.
They can just go to the next clan of lebanese "refugees" and buy them there, or through their well connectet network.

>60€ penalty for fare-evasion. And from what I have seen in my live tickelt collectors don't let brown get away with anything.

THATS IT, ISIS DOOME EVERYONE GO HOME

(most have official orders to give refugees a free ticket if they are encountered without one)
>>
>>55729010
>How about you answer them, dipshit. In detail please. Becuase details are what count.

Hi whatever the equivalent of FBI in Germany is.
>>
>>55729116
That was intended as a more general example, totally irrelevant to the specific case in france.
>>
How'd they get them in fucking Paris dipshit?
>>
>>55727599
East european arms dealers.Mobs.Weapons arent as hard as you think to get.
Fucks sake,If I have 400 Euros right now.I can buy severeal off them by just crossing the border into bulgaria.Border towns/cities are full off them.Just gota knowt he right people.And you will easy mode find a place to get your hands on a gun.And trust me,there are countless of tricks to smugle shit across borders.
>>
File: loch.jpg (22 KB, 425x449) Image search: [Google]
loch.jpg
22 KB, 425x449
>>55729304

>>Where is the black Market?
>Are you literally retarded?

Well, where is it? How do you get a firearm illegally here? Just walk up to your local Hells Angel?

I mean if it is so obvious and if I am so retarded it should be easy for you to tell me.
>>
>>55727599
There are things called cells. The refugees are going to the cells. Cells exist in every country.
>>
1. It isn't hard to buy weapons. Really it isn't. The deep web sells that shit everywhere
2. Exoplosives are also made easily by shit you can buy at a hardware store etc

3. Money they get from working and claiming benefits because our keked world would lick the feet of migrants to make them feel good

4. The Internet and othe shady services like that
5. Cars and public transport you retard

6-7. Isis are well trained soldiers and will do anything to please their peso God even when it means learning basic English
>>
File: 1442323254416.gif (44 KB, 520x319) Image search: [Google]
1442323254416.gif
44 KB, 520x319
>>
>>55727599
They know which countries have strict gun laws.

Soft targets.

Same when crazy fucks go on shooting rampages in the states... They always pick gun free zones.

I advise any European to do whatever it takes to secure firearms to protect your family and fellow citizens.
>>
File: 1442323209054.jpg (287 KB, 737x521) Image search: [Google]
1442323209054.jpg
287 KB, 737x521
>>55729534
>>
File: 17ru2.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
17ru2.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
>>55729116
>terrorist needs a license
steal fertilizer from a farm?
know someone who knows someone who has a license?

Terrorists aren't lone wolf operators. They thrive off of a network of marginal to full material support from others. You don't have to completely support a terrorist to help them. You just have to be willing to work with them when they ask you for something.

Maybe it's as innocuous as fertilizer for their refugee encampment, maybe it's giving some to the son of their friends for a science experiment.

It's not about direct connections, not intentionally, but out of necessity. If your friends asked you to help bomb someone, usually say no.

Friends asking for help for innocent things, like borrow your cracked up, used cell phone, is where they live.
>>
>>55729506
The black market isnt a place you fuckwit
>>
>>55729506
>just walk up to your local Hells Angel?
close, start with your local criminal ring
>>
File: I sort glas retard mongo idiot.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I sort glas retard mongo idiot.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>55729411

>How'd they get them in fucking Paris dipshit?

So you already know that evey single one of attackers in Paris was someone coming here as a Syrian refugee? Nice, where'd you get that intel? Already applied for a job at the NSA?
>>
>>55727599

>How are they going to get weapons?

Let me guess, you're one of those dumb faggots who thinks that immigrant/refugee communities don't have ties to organized crime right? Let me tell you a secret: You can get almost anything almost anywhere as long as you know who to ask. Jamal from the Hood knows where to buy illegal guns. Ahkmed the Refugee has a second cousin that sells illegal firearms. If you want something bad enough you'll get it one way or another.
>>
>>55729506
Do you think that the black market is a actual place?

DEFINITION OF 'BLACK MARKET'
Economic activity that takes place outside government-sanctioned channels. Black market transactions usually occur “under the table” to let participants avoid government price controls or taxes.
>>
>>55729506
To be honest walking into your local 81 with a couple grand would probably arm you. Problem is that weapon may already have a murder or two pinned to it.
>>
>>55729506
just start asking around. eventually someone will point you in the right direction.
>be obvious muslim
>hang around local mosque chatting with other muslims
>find some that seem pretty radicalized
>ask them where to get a hold of weapons

its the same with finding drugs. hurrr how do i find black market
>>
File: 1187254853311.jpg (114 KB, 590x800) Image search: [Google]
1187254853311.jpg
114 KB, 590x800
>>55729764
under THE table, not under A table
>>
ISIS is being armed through Benghazi. Hillary was arming them there, and Al Qaeda found out about it, and attacked.
>>
>>55729527
>6-7. Isis are well trained soldiers
huehue hue
try again
>>
File: cool story bro cat.jpg (70 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro cat.jpg
70 KB, 500x385
>>55729307

>Just because a faggy retard like you doesn't know where to buy guns doesn't mean they aren't there.

Well then where do I get them?

>They can just go to the next clan of lebanese "refugees" and buy them there, or through their well connectet network.

How do they have a network here, when they just came as refugees? What lebanese clans?
>>
File: 300x200.jpg (23 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
300x200.jpg
23 KB, 300x200
>>55729881
Thats where you are wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-16-20-00-50.png (190 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-16-20-00-50.png
190 KB, 800x480
>>55727599
Every single one of your questions can be answered by looking at your flag/thread
>>
>>55727599
>How are they going to get explosives?
>How are they going to pay for them?
>Who are they going to get them from?
>How are they going to travel around?
>How are they going to do any of the things above without speaking the local language?
>How are they going to orientate in a foreign country with a completely different culture?
The means for them to do these things already exist in the country. Enough money gets you anything, and there are rich Muslims aplenty to fund and sort out these things. They just need fodder to die
>>
>>55729701

>close, start with your local criminal ring

Well I do not know that works in the US but how do you get in contact with your "local criminal ring"? Just ask around? Clever. Not like there are undercover cops or anything.
>>
File: fuck you x-ray.jpg (15 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
fuck you x-ray.jpg
15 KB, 500x601
>>55729764

>Do you think that the black market is a actual place?

No. Which is pretty much the point. So how do you get a weapon on the "black market" it isn't a specific place? How do you get in contact?
>>
>>55727599
>How are they going to
They shot dead 100+ people yesterday, and there had already been Islamic terrorist bombings in England that killed 50+ people and wounded 700+. You should be phrasing your questions in the past tense:

How DID they get weapons?
How DID they get explosives?
How DID they pay for them?
etc.

Back when 7/7 happened there was relatively little risk of these attacks happening regularly because there were very few murderous extremists in Europe. If you'd have been told back then that ISIS was planning to attack Europe on a huge scale, you might have asked:

How are they going to get to Europe?
How are they going to pass through the borders?
How are they going to avoid detection once in Europe?

All of these doubts have been confirmed to be possible by the simple fact that they have actually occurred. Western Europe should be on full damage control right now but instead we see only denial. I have one question for you OP:

What will it take before you admit to yourself that there is a potentially catastrophic situation brewing in Europe right now?
>>
>>55729993
>Well then where do I get them?
are you fucking retarded
obviously no one will sell guns to a faggot like you
even i know where i could get guns in germany right now from the local balkan mafia there
it's all about connections
>>
>>55730350
I heard you can call 110 and just tell your name and address then someone with a gun will come to your house and you can just ask him if you can borrow it.
>>
what would be the black market pricing for guns ?
a revolver or shotgun for example ?
>>
>>55729506
>look down
>get punched
>>
>>55729062

A theory
>>
>>55730488
Do you want to buy a gun? Im a local dealer near Berlin.
No names only 1 call
03375 2700 call me
>>
Those are retarded questions. Is not that hard buying weapons. You will not get an answer here because the average /pol/ is not an expert in weapon smuggling. Even if they knew they wouldn't just say it here.
Is easy moving weapons around Shengen. It may be a bit harder getting smuggling them from outside but for the few past months shengen borders became overran and the security was not as tight. Especially in the balkans where you can buy weapons like candy.
Ffs you think they were some dudes that just decided a week ago to travel in EU for lulz and see where it goes? They obviously have connections. People that have been living there for decades, that would guide them around. 5 million muslims in France, you don't think one or two wouldn't help them?
>>
File: 1437588270687.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1437588270687.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>55730350
>So how do you get a weapon on the "black market" it isn't a specific place? How do you get in contact?
>>
File: 1441469522047.jpg (68 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
1441469522047.jpg
68 KB, 800x924
>>55727599
they bring them, no one is controlling their backpacks
they bring them, no one is controlling their backpacks
they get funded by saudi arabia and USA they just bring shitloads of cash money with them
as I said
they steal cars or get cars from already existing terror organisations which arent illigal enough for a charge like we have plenty of in germany
>How are they going to do any of the things above without speaking the local language?
again they get help from existing sleeping cells and they don't need much help exept from a map how to get to the next football game
>How are they going to orientate in a foreign country with a completely different culture?
like that's a problem
>>
The 9/11 hijackers flew to America first class
You would not try to sneak in as a refugee because of dangerous and time consuming it would be
You would also be traveling with and being housed amongst legitimate refugees fleeing Syria who might know you were with ISIS! Or at least can't confirm your story
>>
They have all from Belgium black market.
>>
File: IRA_Terrorism-321x259.jpg (18 KB, 321x259) Image search: [Google]
IRA_Terrorism-321x259.jpg
18 KB, 321x259
>>55729631

>Terrorists aren't lone wolf operators. They thrive off of a network of marginal to full material support from others.

The whole point of the discussion is that people who come here as refugees have no fucking network. Therefore they can't engage in any terrorist activity.

If they really had a network they wouldn't have to come as refugees.
>>
>>55727599

I would say ask the 'refugee' who was in Paris, but he's dead.
>>
>>55727599
You walk all the guns and explosives you need in from Turkey. You think any border guards stopped and searched these "refugees"?
>>
>>55727599
France and Europe in general has thousands of miles of coast line that boats can sneak stuff into. Once it's in the EU, it can move about freely.
>>
>>55730822

>The whole point of the discussion is that people who come here as refugees have no fucking network

So what you're claiming is that there's no illegal firearms trade in Paris?
>>
>>55730822
Being a refugee is just a front, a way to get into the country.

The network is already there, this is just an easy way to get suicide bombers into the country because of your white guilt.
>>
>>55730377
>it's all about connections

>Implying you have mafia connections
>>
>>55730686

this

it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>55730151
You talk to people, you'll eventually find someone who knows someone else.
>>
>>55727599
they just steal it from my military bases.
they find local brothers
>>
>>55727599

Terrorise This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa9MM6mEP0
>>
>>55730822
>If they really had a network they wouldn't have to come as refugees.
They want to get inside the EU without giving their real names.
That's all they need. Just to step foot inside shengen.
Going as a refugee gives them that. They will not stay around in camps and wait for the procedures. The moment they step in they go to wherever the fuck they wanted to go.
>>
I drove from Germany to Paris two months ago.

No border stops

No passport verification

No vehichle searches

Europe literally keked themselves by opening the borders you can smuggle contraband easily. You can fit 6 ak47 + magazines + thousands of rounds of ammo in one Sedan trunk.

Now send ten vehichles with the same load out towards Paris.

If 9 get seized and one doesn't you now have a terror attack like yesterday.

Fucking stupid pussies, let your people concealed carry or continue to be slaughtered.
>>
SOMETHING MIGHT BE HAPPENING. EVERYONE PANIC.
>>
>>55728482
the things is, they dont even orientate themselves.

they stick with their kind.
some of them could have been driectly told to go there.

they have the INTERNET as well, so they can communicate.

and ask Sweden how they smuggled so much weapons in their country.
>>
You would be amazed at the amount of things you can smuggle around Europe, i traveled around Europe for an entire month and never even had my passport checked once. .

You could literally smuggle anything you fucking want from an eastern European country. .
>>
File: stupid european.jpg (9 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
stupid european.jpg
9 KB, 192x192
>>55727599
Hey there kiddo! Took a break from the xbox to post on 4chan today? Great! I'd love to educate your young, idealistic mind!

Well, you see there are these countries called Germany, Russia, USA, and France. These countries produce millions of small arms and ammunition and they sell them to organizations in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.

These weapons are then smuggled across the border into your country. It's really not that difficult.

Well son, there is this thing called Agriculture. Crap, I told myself I wouldn't use big words.

Farming. There is something called farming. You know all of that food in your supermarket? Yea! It actually comes from a real farm! Isn't that just crazy!?

Well anyways, these farms use nirtrogen and other chemicals as fertilizer. This stuff isn't that difficult to get a hold of. Combine that with the wealth of Jihadi websites (and the Anarchist's Cookbook) and you can start to see why improvised explosives really aren't that difficult to come by.

Well, there's this thing called "Wahhabism". It's an Arab death cult which considers the spread of Islam to be the most important thing on earth. These "wahhabis" are actually pretty rich too. You see, they've got access to this thing called oil.

Son, I don't understand this question but let's just pretend you meant "how are they going to get the money into Europe?"

Well, there's this thing called the "hawala" system. It's a form of Islamic banking that is purely cash based and difficult to track.

Well kiddo, just like you and me! They take the bus, the train, and even fly commercial!

You see son, there are these things called "ghettos". These areas are already filled with Muslims.
>>
File: british smile.jpg (20 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
british smile.jpg
20 KB, 280x390
>>55730355

>They shot dead 100+ people yesterday

I was talking specificly about people from Syria coming here as refugees, you brain dead fucking retard. The fact that you are a native speaker makes your lack or reading comprehension even more pathetic, you british fuck.
>>
>>55727599

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-weapon-shipment-intercepted-by-greek-coastguard-off-crete-1518013

Their brethern the Jews are shipping covert containers full of weapons that are being stored in secret depots all throughout Europe.

You Germans are about to get slaughtered like lambs
>>
>>55730822
Who says they have no network or contacts here?
>>
>>55727599
Idunno, why don't you ask the two kebabs who shot that french cop with AKs, the guy on the train who claimed he just "found a bag with an AK in it and decided to rob the train", or the attackers from yesterday.

How did they do it?
>>
>>55727599

Plenty of such weapons in Belgium or the Czech Republic. If you don't dont what you want there you can always go to the Balkans or Moldavia.
>>
>>55731085
>they just steal it from my military bases

Hmmmmmmm

http://www.france24.com/en/20150707-explosives-stolen-france-military-base-terrorism-miramas
>>
>>55727599
these two questions got me thinking alot

I think they might have smuggled it in as parts, you know somebody carries the upper and magazines, and stuff like that when they are refugeeing into France.

or

They simply got it mailed in parts and then assembled it.

or

Eastern Bloc gun runners supplied them

Smuggled the components in as refugees

or

simply bought them in Europe.
>>
>>55727599
Just take them with them?

Isis could just send 500 fighters to europe with weapons and all and nobody would stop them.
>>
>>55727599
Well dipshit they clearly figured all of that out already dumbass
>>
>>55727599
I dont know, but they got a hold weapons for last nights attacks didnt they? So obviously there is away. Also last i checked, AK47's were not legal in france, so they most likely got them from underground sources.
>>
>>55730151
Ever heard of darknets you dumbfuck?
>>
>>55731433
gun laws are harsh in france, they had to have got everything from outside, without a fucking doubt
>>
Mossad
Mossad
Mossad
Mossad
>>
>>55731365

Or in July somebody stole "a pile of explosives, 180 detonators, and around 40 grenades" from a military base in southern France.
>>
>>55727599
>pretending to be refugees
>implying they aren't all terrorists
>>
>drugs are illegal therefore it's impossible to get high
>guns are illegal therefore the organised criminal gangs in europe must only use fisticuffs to intimidate and murder their victims

I guess ISIS infiltration cells will just have to become good European citizens or go home. They're gonna look silly when they return to their ISIS HQ in the Middle East and try to explain that they couldn't kill anyone because they weren't handed guns and bombs as part of their welfare allowance.
>>
>>55727599
You're wrong. The terrorists didn't come with the refugees, that would be extremely dangerous and inefficient. They came using the big door, with all legal papers, using planes and probably first class. ISIS is a powerful group, they have money, they have friend everywhere, they can easily corrupt officials from Egypt, Saudia Arabia or Turkey and get very legal visa for any country in the world (yes, USA too).

People needs to stop seeing countries as fortress, they're not and they can't be against a determinate ennemy.

The only question you can ask is why we're not invading Syria exactly ?
>>
>>55731617
yeh, that too
>>
>>55728800

A million people walked and floated into Europe unhindered this year alone. They were never searched, never a background check or an ID inspection performed. They carried weapons with them. Cashes of weapons have already been found in Refugee facilities.

You are the epitome of stupid. You were probably standing at the banhoff welcoming them in, and your taxes payed for the trip to Paris.

Kraut piece of shit.
>>
>>55729710
Nice picture you posted of yourself.
>>
File: 1428731820074.jpg (503 KB, 976x827) Image search: [Google]
1428731820074.jpg
503 KB, 976x827
>>55728800
>where is the black market here in Germany?
>>
>>55731782
This! What part of "open borders" does op not understand?
>>
>>55731782

>They were never searched, never a background check or an ID inspection performed.

What the fuck are you talking about, Ruskie? Of course they were searched and checked, you ex-soviet animal. Btw, do you really think people who come across the mediterranean sea carry extra weapons to drown faster?
>>
>>55730822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
>>
>>55731782

Also explosives are easily made with household chemicals and Arabic manuals are floating around all over the internet.
>>
File: Four_Lions_poster[1].jpg (24 KB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
Four_Lions_poster[1].jpg
24 KB, 396x299
>>55727599
Just watch Four Lions. Really good and realistic film.
>>
>>55732023
You are fucking delusional.
>>
>>55732023
Thousands are not even registered to this day. Stop talking about stuff you've obviously got no clue about.
>>
File: 1447516982514.jpg (79 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
1447516982514.jpg
79 KB, 430x499
>>55731285
Also, they disguising the shipments as 'refugee aid' as outrageous as that it.
>>
>>55730350
>OP is really an ISIS agent but he's too stupid to find his own weapons so he's asking /pol/ for help
>>
>>55732070

>Also explosives are easily made with household chemicals

Yea, except they are not.
>>
I imagine the same way niggers in california get them just a bit trickier.

Hell they might be able to smuggle in the guns with the massive amounts of people invading Europe.
>>
>>55732141
>*as outrageous as that IS.
>>
>>55732023

Really? When? Tell me when any of these animals were stopped, patted down and bag searched?

Also they could easily strip down an AK and mail it to themselves if they wanted to. But if people can get in, and drugs can get in, then you better believe a few AK47 can easily get in.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55728800
Finding the black market, in ANY country, is really easy.

First, you late outside in a place with many bars and stuff, asking for weed. Buy weed from one of the numerous guy offering. Ask for something stronger. Go to the other guy the weed guy is pointing you to. Buy stuff from him. Ask if he gots something for protection. Proceed to buy guns from his vans. Ask if he have something more serious. Meet his east-european friends. Success.
>>
>>55732167
Tell me - which materials do you think are necessary to make a bomb?
>>
>>55730350
Just because you can't figure it out doesn't mean someone who is highly motivated can't.
>>
>>55730350
>since you can't tell me exactly how to get illegal contraband, it must mean that illegal trade doesn't exist!
Please don't tell me that most Germans are really this stupid.
>>
File: 105437240.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
105437240.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>55732167
>>
>>55732167

I've been blowing shit up with Potassium Nitrate bombs since I was 10. You are clueless.

This limp wrested faggot is just a troll
>>
>>55732321

Obviously they are.
>>
>>55732321
OP is just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>55732167
>Herp Derp I am too stoopid to understand basic science so it must be hard.
>>
>>55732167
God damn, are you just trolling or that fucking stupid?

You can make explosives easily. Vodka, vinegar & baking soda, petroleum, urine and fertiliser can all be used to make explosives.
>>
File: outlaws.jpg (11 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
outlaws.jpg
11 KB, 300x214
>>55730350
>. So how do you get a weapon on the "black market" it isn't a specific place? How do you get in contact?

Your biker gangs. They have contacts with their American chapters.

Sons of Silence, Hells Angels, Outlaws all have chapters in Germany and should be networking to arm the German patriots.

If such a thing as German patriots exist.
>>
File: 1447454678662.jpg (14 KB, 436x311) Image search: [Google]
1447454678662.jpg
14 KB, 436x311
>>55727599
THE JEWS WILL PROVIDE EVERYTHING
>>
>>55731050
it's not that hard bruh.

>>55728800
Tell me, where is the black market here in Germany? Next to Saturn?

oh sweet "sunshine" aren't you cute? Fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>55731262
At least 3 of them seems to have come with (fake?) syrian passport via greece stupid kraut
>>
>>55732282

In movies you get robbed and killed by armed thugs in that last step ...
>>
It has been established in the past that most homegrown terrorists, at least in France, have or had ties with criminals in the past.
They know where to get guns because they had to know where to have them when they were living on stealing or drug trafficking.
>>
File: Unbenannt-1.jpg (173 KB, 1262x186) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt-1.jpg
173 KB, 1262x186
>>55732283
Thank me later
>>
>>55732793
Hehehehhehehe
>>
>>55732321
>Please don't tell me that most Germans are really this stupid.
Germans don't even control their borders at this point, weapons are probably entering as we speak
>>
>>55732915
Border controls are racist.
>>
>>55731262
Well Klaus, maybe if you weren't such a sour Kraut you'd be able to put 2 and 2 together and realise that, just maybe, the Islamic extremists that killed 100+ people yesterday and the potentially thousands of Islamic extremists hiding in the swarms of refugees just MIGHT be able to get guns FROM THE SAME FUCKING PLACES.

They're on the same team you fucking idiot, you don't think they have access to the same resources? The same international networks? Have you ever heard of a mosque? It's where muslims regularly meet up for a chat about Islam. But I'm sure muslim extremists don't go to mosques and discuss extremist shit, that would be naughty!
>>
>>55732955

>Hey guys, get out of that wooden horse and come right in!
>>
If drugs were legal everywhere there would be no black market.

Fucking US of A proxy fucked the world again.
>>
>>55727599
1. getting your hands on weapons is not hard with the right contacts. When I was a small-time criminal myself (drugs), I've been told they could get me handguns, shotguns etc. under the table, no questions asked, not traceable back to me.

2. Explosives are MADE out of readily available stuff. As long as you don't buy all you need in the same store, at the same time, it's a piece of cake if you know how to.
3. IS are the best funded islamic extremist organisation ever. They have occupied oil-fields and are selling the oil cheap. They are probably even one of the reasons why the oil suddenly is half price compared to a year ago.
4. Do you really see travel as a problem in the western world?
5. You don't need to speak german to buy a gun from an arab.
6. you heard of maps?
>>
>>55727599

The same way Jamal gets weapons in the US, or make them

You can make dangerous explosives from common household items

ISIS is very well-funded with oil money + bank robberies + saudi donations
>>
>>55727599

Ask the Greeks who have been finding containers full of weapons entering Europe

French army bases, (yes this has actually happened.)

Thanks Obama

Friends back in the ME or Eastern Europe

Schengen is great /fa/m

Fritz pls, there's plenty of them that know French, English, and German.

They don't have to, they'll just blow it up till there's only their culture
>>
>>55729710
>When you troll so hard you become retarded
Cool shitposting Ahmed
>>
>>55728800
1: download tor
2: go to black market weapon broker site (similar to the ones all the kids get their drugs from nowadys)
3:buy gun
4:open mailbox
5:allah ackbar
>>
>>55729506
you're a fuckin dummy
>>
>>55733265
>ISIS is very well-funded with oil money + bank robberies + saudi donations

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOSSAD
>>
>>55727599
Saudis OP, fucking Saudi cunts. Money talks
>>
>>55731133
someone who gets it

Just leave this here:

> viele Flüchtlinge nutzen die Toilettenpausen zum Verschwinden, sagen die Buslenker: "Nach jeder Pause sind acht, zehn Personen weg - aber das ist der Polizei egal. Sie weiß ja gar nicht, wie viele mit dem Bus aus Spielfeld weggefahren sind."

>many refugees are using the toilet brake to run off, the bus driver says: "After every brake eight to then people are gone - the police doesn't care - They don't know how many have driven off with the bus from Spielfeld anyway.
>>
File: 1447380354123.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1447380354123.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>55729506
>mfw when this guy thinks about a 'black market' he literally thinks it's an underground market with stalls set up selling guns and drugs, with people milling around
>>
File: 1441639194771.jpg (21 KB, 329x450) Image search: [Google]
1441639194771.jpg
21 KB, 329x450
>>55733595
THOUSANDS OF THE 'MISSING' GOATFUCKERS ARE NOW TRAINING AT THEIR SECRET RURAL COMPOUNDS SPREAD THROUGHOUT EUROPE

THIS FRENCH ATTACK WAS A PREMATURE ORGASM

JUST WAIT TILL ORDER 66 GOES INTO FULL EFFECT
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

Insiders, muslims who are already in the army.
>>
>>55727599
You do realize Marsielle in France has a large Muslim population engaged in organized crime? Plenty of guns to be found.
>>
>>55732659
Movies =/= real life.
>>
File: 1445610834482.jpg (16 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1445610834482.jpg
16 KB, 255x244
>this fucking thread
Is this YLYL?
>>
they're going to "find" abandoned US weaponry
>>
File: 1447471436508.jpg (53 KB, 717x400) Image search: [Google]
1447471436508.jpg
53 KB, 717x400
>>55727599
we are not writing a "how-to" guide for you Ahmed . go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55730350
I'm hysterically laughing right now holy shit man stop. HAHAHA
>>
>>55728570
No, they weren't just random kebabs in this instance. An attack like this wouldve required massive preparation and coordination. These were legit, trained fighters working in organized teams.
>>
File: 1394331024553.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1394331024553.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>55733731
I saw a liberal sociologist on /his/ being accused of looking down on blue collar workers from their ivory tower of academia.

>mfw they quoted ">ivory tower" and started saying academics work mostly in bricks and mortar buildings and it's just big businesses that work in huge glass skyscrapers
>>
>>55732023
Alright, you HAVE to be trolling.
>>
>>55732023
Now i'm sure this is a YLYL thread. Thank you, I was feeling down, but this thread got me to tears from laughing.
>>
>>55727599
>A decent AK costs around 100 euro's here... It's very easy to get a gun. I can literally get one into my house within the hour. With ease... Getting one legally is quite a hassle though.
>You can make them yourself. Lab equipement is not that big of an investment. You can easily make bombs with very common products. Even thermite is very easy to do. I have a lot of experience making fireworks and rockets when i was a kid. I used to buy most of my stuff from a Polish webshop, but i'm not sure if it still exists.
>By saving money for a few months? The government in most countries will pay more than plenty to finance all of this when you're unemployed, so they actually wouldn't even have to work or interact with anyone.
>See above
>Travel by car. You can get a decent second hand one for a few thousand euro's.
>By speaking English
>They don't need to orientate, there are plenty of muslims already in the country.
>>
>>55734055
every day is YLYL day in the mind of a liberal German
>>
>>55727599
Jesus, OP.
You're either extremely naïve, or really oblivious to the real world.

>How are they going to get weapons/explosives?
How are anyone else going to get weapons and explosives? Are you trying to say that those things do not exist at all in Germany? You don't know where or how they get weapons, that's the point. Lethal weaponry is illegal in Germany, so of course they keep it a secret. Failing to keep a trading network secret means police raids.
Like everyone else. Criminal activity or welfare.
Black ma~rket
Like everyone else. You can buy a bus ticket, being a "refugee" doesn't matter to the bus driver.
What's the point, the west is obsessed with making life as easy as possible for muslims.
English is a global scale language, and a lot of "refugees" speak moderately good english. If they want integration, most countries have free or cheap language courses.
>>
SECOND ATTACKER CONFIRMED AS "REFUGEE" THAT PASSED THROUGH GREECE IN OCTOBER. IDENTIFIED BY FINGERPRINT REGISTRATION.

2/8 ARE "REFUGEES" so far.
>>
>>55732793
What does this really do? Blow up? Create hazardous fumes?
>>
>>55734911
Grows crystals.

On your lungs tho.
>>
>>55734911
>Create hazardous fumes
Bleach + Ammonia = Chlorine gas.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/Mixing-Bleach-And-Ammonia.htm
>>
>>55727599
ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
>>
>>55727599

It's called networking, op. You think isis doesn't have any connections in Europe? Use your head.
>>
Weapons can be dissassembled and shipped piece by piece pretty discreetly and assembled later on when they arrive at their destination. Not really a far fetched concept its not like they have gun sniffing doges
>>
>>55729506
>this person LITERALLY thinks the black market is some grocery store where you can just put a bunch of illegal goods in a shopping basket and checkout

Look Achmed! There's a sale on Kalashnikovs!
>>
File: black market.jpg (128 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
black market.jpg
128 KB, 600x443
>>55735487
Holiday Specials
>50% on grenades and human organs
>Buy 50lbs of radioactive material, get a free detonator
>>
>>55727599
Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kzhlZnn5vo
>>
>>55735487
It's like somebody told him about the black market so he went down to a refugee camp and tried to buy a niglet
>>
>>55727599

There are black markets for everything. I know guys right now that have connections to get a gun. As for where they can get money, money can be transported through bank accounts or they get benefits/work. ISIS are rich as fuck, not only are they on dat oil money, they are backed by billionaires.
>>
File: achmed2.jpg (59 KB, 543x513) Image search: [Google]
achmed2.jpg
59 KB, 543x513
>>55735487
>>
>>55735711
Oh my god. Black Friday is going to be amazing. The savings.
>>
>>55727599
America and co provides them everything.
>>
>>55727599
AL YAHUD
>>
>>55728800
try a local drug dealer promise to pay him if he get you a contact with a gun dealer
>>
File: niggers.jpg (78 KB, 825x245) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
78 KB, 825x245
>>55727599

During our fight with Albanian terrorist in Kosovo, we found a tons of American humanitarian aid, even though they never officially sent it. i don't know how these Niggers in Paris got their weapons, but the stories about them buying this shit in black market is ridiculous. Also see picrelated.

>Fuck CIA
>gib back muh kosovo
>>
>>55727599
1-2. Buy from the local shitskin mafias which exist in: France (Algier), Germany (Turks), Sweden (Various muds), Netherlands (Morocco).

3. How do they pay thousands of dollars for a boat ride to Europe?!

4. SHITSKIN MAFIAS!!!

5. In shitskin mafia SUVs!!

6. With the help of local shitskin mafias who will be speaking for them. Only one of the Paris attackers has been so far confirmed to be a fake refugee, others were French citizens of Algerian or other subhuman arab descent.

7. Are you an idiot or an autist? This is easy for every high-functioning person, especially if their moslem thug friends are gonna help them.

Don't you realize that every big European country by now has its own moslem mafia?!
>>
>>55727599

they'll smuggle them, even if it means they'll have to dismantle them. or just buy them from the mafia

you can easily create explosives using everyday chemicals you can buy in the store

I don't understand the question. it's not like ISIS doesn't have money and they can't send a bank transfer through dud accounts

they already have them. they don't have to recruit refugees, they send their men with refugees

they're already in fucking schengen. I dunno, taxi?

those terrorists in france spoke french fluently. they're not some random faggots, they're trained agents, anon

this is a dumb question because culture doesn't mean anything here
>>
>>55727599
>foreign country with a completely different culture?
>Paris

lol
>>
>>55727599
A week or so before the Paris attack UAE tradesmen had supplied Jihadis with guns. Some of those guns were smuggled into France. It is unknown his many of the hundreds, only 8 were found.
>>
>>55727599
Belgium is the capital of european jihadists. If you are a reckless allah wakbar with a reputation they will supply you with everything and guide you anywhere. OP is fucking blue pilled faggot
>>
>>55728800
Have you ever heard of small things called Schengen and the Eastern Europe?
That's where all the guns from previous wars go
>>
This nigger has to be a troll
>>
>>55728800
Where is the black market
Everywhere, every undocumented purchase of anything.
>>
>>55727599

Smuggled in either with the refugee hordes or imported through over means (If illegal drugs can get in from Eastern Europe then why cant weapons)

>How are they going to get explosives? How are they going to pay for them?
They have bomb making factories in Syria. Isis is also worth hundreds if not millions of dollars (looted from Iraq banks and were selling oil to Turkey for years) There are reports of refugees with brand new iphones getting vast amounts of cash from ATMs in Europe.

ISIS in Syria and Iraq and the cells already in Europe

>How are they going to travel around? How are they going to do any of the things above without speaking the local language?
As above ISIS aren't short on funds. They can buy vehicles or even steal them. Language barrier wont be a problem as they don't really have to interact with anyone. Also many ISIS members already speak English.

>How are they going to orientate in a foreign country with a completely different culture.
The same way the rest of the shitskins do.

Why is it so hard to understand. You let millions of fighting aged men in where they can leave refugee camps and travel where they like.

There will be thousands of them in Europe. Why would they stay in Syria to be slaughtered by the Russian/Shia alliance? When Europeans aren't even armed.
>>
>>55728800
>>55728800
a friend of some swedes i know, got dragged into some heavy drug shit and ended up in hamburg.
we went to get him back. and in those addict apartements, these slavs where pestering you selling shit.
>coke
>no
>heroin
>no
>pistol
>fuck no
>kalash
>go away

its not that hard.
>>
>>55736468
Of course it is
But it does open a room for good and varied discussion if we ignore OP
>>
>>55733731
Hey may be right u know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAL9V-B5AjI
>>
>>55736147
>i don't know how these Niggers in Paris got their weapons, but the stories about them buying this shit in black market is ridiculous
They smuggled it in when they came from the Middle East. When they made it to Europe, no one even searched them. Weapons caches among "refugees" have been found all over Europe WELL after they found housing. It's a colonial invasion, not a refugee crisis. Blame us if you want, but I'm skeptical of our involvement to say the least. Especially when you consider outside of Boss Nigger, few politicians in the US support the refugees.
>>
File: matrix_steak.jpg (301 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
matrix_steak.jpg
301 KB, 620x412
>>55727599
You got it all wrong. Nobody is pretending. Americans are deliberately importing terrorists and Merkel totally agrees. That's a small price to pay for mineral/oil in east and cheap work force & destruction of American competition in EU. If somebody should take those refugees, then USA.
>>
>>55730151
Bist du dumm?
>>
>>55736703
Why do the slavs always have shitloads of illegal weapons?
This is a thing here too
>>
1. It's not talk, an attacker in Paris had a Syrian passport and was registered as a refugee in Greece.

2. A huge shipment of weapons was intercepted in Bavaria several days ago driven by an Albanian jihadist from Montenegro. It was headed for France.
>>
File: 1382148127081.jpg (7 KB, 180x317) Image search: [Google]
1382148127081.jpg
7 KB, 180x317
>>55727599
>>55727599
Mossad agents don't have any problem getting weapons.
>>
>>55727599

How did these ones get their C4, automatic weaponry, grenades and shit? In France? Hmm?
>>
>>55736703
tell story pls
>>
>>55730350
Germany, bringing the biblical end of days retard bantz
>>
>>55730355
>You should be phrasing your questions in the past tense:
>How DID they get weapons?
>How DID they get explosives?
>How DID they pay for them?
Quoted for truth. It's already happening.
>>
>>55735487
>>55735711
>>55735862

Suicide Vests are Buy One, Get One Free!!!
>>
They already found a cache of weapons sent to a Swedish refugee housing center...
>>
>he posted right after a blatant act of war was committed in France
You're fucking retarded. Your parents pawned away your future (and apparently anything resembling your self sufficiency) out of cowardice.
>>
>>55732321

>>since you can't tell me exactly how to get illegal contraband, it must mean that illegal trade doesn't exist!

At what point did I claim there was no illegal trade, you dipshit? My question was how to get in contact with it because your rimjobbing friend implied it was absolutely easy.
>>
File: 18es6kedr31a6jpg (3).jpg (58 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
18es6kedr31a6jpg (3).jpg
58 KB, 300x261
>>55730355

> How?
>>
>>55727599
They have/make contacts locally. There you go, all your questions answered.
>>
>>55737521
Find your local drug dealing muzzle scums.
>>
Syrian refugees committed the Paris attacks.

TONY ABBOTT WAS RIGHT YOU EUROKEK SCUMSHITS

How dare you bad mouth Based Tones. And now everything he said is happening.

STOP THE BOATS
>>
>>55737521
I already told you, you fucking idiot

Contact your friendly neighborhood biker gang
>>
File: 1246568806410.png (93 KB, 289x450) Image search: [Google]
1246568806410.png
93 KB, 289x450
>>55732702

>It has been established in the past that most homegrown terrorists

Yes, but people who just came here from Syria aren't homegrown. That's the whole point.
>>
>>55737649
>posting the white guy who has jackshit influence over anything we do
Behold, the god emperor of white sissy clits.
>>
File: cultural appropriation.jpg (9 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
cultural appropriation.jpg
9 KB, 250x165
>>55737649
And that's how... for now.
>>
>>55727599
what happened, you lose your IS packet?
>>
File: Bitch Please.png (446 KB, 488x700) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Please.png
446 KB, 488x700
>>55727599
>So there is a lot of talk about ISIS members pretending to be refugees to come to Europe and commit terror attacks.
Yeah, and that talk is part of Abu Bakr Al-Bismarki's reasoning. Those refugees are the pro-Europe faggots from the major cities that were used by Europe to subjugate the Sykes-Picot fake countries. By getting you stupid, worthless, piece of shits to treat them like terrorists, you're pretty much turning them to ISIS/Daesh/IS/ISIL/Whateveristan. You faggots should just give the fuckers bombs instead since that'll probably make them trust you more.

Oh, well, whatever gets more dirty euros killed is fine in my book. And, to answer all your fucking questions, Daesh will.

This is all Europe's fault for being a bunch of decadent fucks who hated war and America. You fuckers created those countries yet you ignored them and bitched about America. Letting those borders be treated as real ones was a compromise we shouldn't have made during WW2. You selfish eurotrash are 100% responsible for all of this. All Euros deserve to be summarily executed by Daesh.
>>
>>55732023

A terrorist organization can have a faction/sect in different cities set up to help refugees and give their basic needs, as well as train them. Many of the refugees may not even know they are being sent to the training camps because they don't speak English.

This is how it's happening. Refugees are desperate to make money and help their family. Many psychotic people can suck them in with lies and get them to do things for a bite to eat..
>>
File: burger.jpg (128 KB, 1335x348) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
128 KB, 1335x348
>>55736774
>Blame us if you want, but I'm skeptical of our involvement to say the least.

we know all the big name terrorist had ties to cia at some point. we know west supported them before. What makes you think they stopped doing that now? Nothing. You just want to feel like the world is a fair and safe place.
>>
>>55729506
The funny thing is people are making fun of you but in the US people get arrested all the time for hiring a hitman that was just a cop. Your question is legit.
the best response
>ask around
>>
File: 1310465560646.jpg (45 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1310465560646.jpg
45 KB, 604x453
>>55736703

>a friend of some swedes i know, got dragged into some heavy drug shit and ended up in hamburg.
>we went to get him back. and in those addict apartements, these slavs where pestering you selling shit.

Did you actually see those weapons or did they just tell you the had them? Because criminals would never lie to look tough or rip you off.
>>
>>55729506
>Well, where is it? How do you get a firearm illegally here? Just walk up to your local Hells Angel?
Lets see...
>Muslims are collectivists
>Muslim collectives are in bigger societies and thus are a minority
>Muslims come in contact with virtually all other Muslims in their communities at the Mosques regardless of whether those other Muslims are terrorists or not
>Yet the faggot can't figure this out.
>>
File: 1427153244579.jpg (9 KB, 274x323) Image search: [Google]
1427153244579.jpg
9 KB, 274x323
>>55737913
Hey, don't knock. In the mind of one or two idiots he kept alive the meme that all of the world's evil stems from Washington Republicans and that Obama is squeaky clean and all. This is important in certain circles.
>>
>>55737026
Russian mafia has something like 100 thousand members world wide
>>
>>55737890
See
>>55733055

And it's extremely naive to think ISIS would send hundreds, maybe thousands of soldiers undercover, into enemy territory, without some kind of plan to arm them.

>ok boss, we're here, wat do?
>oh shit, um... let me get back to you on that
>no hurry boss, we're having a great time here, the infidels are actually paying us to rape their sweet little blonde girls
>oh shit, really? this war is gonna be so fucking easy
>ikr
>>
File: London.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>55729527
>>55729506
They're all over Europe. There's a reason we didn't want one in NYC you stupid fucks.

Hope all you EU faggots get hit again and again till the Muslims blow the fag out of ya'll
>>
>>55728800
You can buy ak in east EU for 50€
>>
>>55738455
That's what cracks me the fuck up about people who aren't from America talking about him. His PR is so fucking good that you have to actually live here and poke around a bit to learn that he's the most crooked president in the white house since Warren fucking Harding.
>>
>>55738475
Shit, that explains a lot
I thought the total amount was smaller
>>
>>55727599
>"Well I can't buy a gun from the store, so that must also prevent ISIS members from attaining weapons"

Literally less than 24 hours ago all your questions were answered. Your head is so far in the sand you're not even worth saving.
>>
>>55738339
Are you retarded? Do you have any idea how many warehouses full of guns were looted by end of Soviet union from previous soviet states? We're not talking about mere millions here
>>
>>55727599
Protip: in any european capital there are communities of foreigners.
>>
>>55738677

There will be no solution until the faggots in charge create one for us.

Conspiracy faggots will find a million loose ends. The anti-muslim crowd will strengthen itself, the SJW faggot crowd will strengthen in response. 99% of those who even care will just watch this shit play out on the internet earning themselves some PTSD in the process but not actually doing anything.
>>
Refugees pay smugglers (Fact) to get to Europe.

Smugglers are shady, use people as mules to transport stuff.

In the USA, shitskins get smuggled by cartel members, which are our equivalent of Muslims. The shitskins are used as mules to transport stuff across the borders.

This shit isn't even new smuggle tricks, it's been used forever.
>>
>>55738828
I actually looked on Wikipedia and it said 300 thousand idk if that's true but that's a lot of slavs
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (35 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
35 KB, 540x720
>>55738391

>>Muslims are collectivists
>>Muslim collectives are in bigger societies and thus are a minority
>>Muslims come in contact with virtually all other Muslims in their communities at the Mosques regardless of whether those other Muslims are terrorists or not
>>Yet the faggot can't figure this out.

So far non of you dipshits as described any way how a person coming here from Syria would actually get their hands on a gun.

All you posted so far is generic crap like "buy it on the black market". How to get in contact with a weapons dealer without getting caught?, How to pay him?, How much to pay him?, doesn't matter° All you need to do is "buy it on da black makket".

You people appear to be mostly niggers. No wonder people won't take you srsly in the real world.
>>
>>55728800
>Tell me, where is the black market here in Germany?

In any city.
>>
>>55738201
>This is all Europe's fault for being a bunch of decadent fucks who hated war and America.
It is America that has dictated Western European policy since 1945. If you don't like the pussy pacifists you find, then you have no one but yourself to blame.
>>
>>55727599
It's racist to search refugees for weapons.
>>
>>55738946

>Do you have any idea how many warehouses full of guns were looted by end of Soviet union from previous soviet states?

No. And I bet my ass neither do you. That was also 25 years ago.
>>
Holy shit you europeans are doomed if 25% of you think like OP

I mean, wtf?
>>
>>55739215
in the black forest too
>>
>>55738201
So what's your plan? Give all muslims the benefit of the doubt?

Some of them have been found to operate ruthless pedophile rape gangs all over Britain and some have repeatedly threatened and carried out actual massacres in Britain and France. I haven't seen a great deal of condemnation of these acts from the Muslim community. I HAVE seen polls in which a huge amount of Muslims stand by their dogmatic religious beliefs and support Sharia Law being imposed on Europe though.

If Muslims start getting the upper hand in Europe, I predict these moderates will become much more extreme, and not just because of the backlash from the native Europeans.
>>
>>55727599
>what is the black market
>what are sleeper agents
>what are criminal gangs

i hope you aren't really this naive, as long as you have the right amount of money anything is possible
>>
>>55729307
Go into the spooky darknet. You can get a Glock 17 with mag for around 500€.
>>
>>55738946
Don't forget leftovers from the Balkans
Also, some weapons that are meant for Ukraine surely end up in the wrong hands
>>
>>55739380
It's only Germany, don't worry about it
>>
>>55739209
>So far non of you dipshits as described any way how a person coming here from Syria would actually get their hands on a gun.

You were directly linked to how the cell might obtain weapons, illiterate troll. >>55731285
>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-weapon-shipment-intercepted-by-greek-coastguard-off-crete-1518013

>faggot who was lording it over America about how great and successful his country's gun control measures were the last time somebody shot up a school in the states
>>
File: 1434647965294.jpg (131 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
1434647965294.jpg
131 KB, 500x635
>>55738677

>They're all over Europe.

There is one thing I now about US Americans. They know shit about Europe or the rest of the world. You probably couldn't finde Germany or France on a map.
>>
>>55727599

There are weapons networks already, in Amsterdam alone, we have monthly shootings with AK's

Make them, it's easy.

Drug money

Islamists

Read up on euro border policy, they can go whereever the fuck they want.

Established networks with likeminded people.

They're there to kill shit, you don't need to know a culture to kill them.
>>
>>55739516
hahahaha Sure
>>
>>55727599
Easiest way:
Drive to poland, buy 10 AK`s + Ammo, pay little extra so the shop owner doesnt give you any trouble.
Drive back to germany.
Kill 200 people.
You know, the thing with laws is: terrorist do not care about them.
I would never buy an illegal AK because it counts as "war weaponry" that gets me up to 5 years in jail. Just owning one of them.
Terrorists on the other hand....
>>
>>55739707
At least those rednecks in your pic can defend themselves. Enjoy your caliphate and remember to tell Ahmed how superior you are to the stupid Americans as he raises his blade to your throat.
>>
>>55739209
>walk into mosque with koran
>be introduced to imam
>be introduced to shady ahmed
>be introduced to the local girls shady ahmed and dodgy mo' kidnapped for the evening's entertainment
>be introduced to the guy whose job in the terror cell is to make/acquire the weapons
>hand over isis procured funds
>infidels btfo
>>
>>55739516

>Some of them have been found to operate ruthless pedophile rape gangs all over Britain and some have repeatedly threatened and carried out actual massacres in Britain and France

You crooked teethed fuckers have done the same things all over the world and we still give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't animals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes
>>
>>55727599
Like everyone else would. Suddenly foreigners are completely helpless people who can't cross a street without a local helping them?
You think those people intend to lose all their money and capability once they get to Germany?

Heck, they've probably already got more connections in Germany with all the Kebab here than you do.
>>
>>55732321
we are. most of us unironlically believe that everyone who crosses the uncontrolled border comes here with good intentions.
>>
>>55740078
Salafism is a sect of Islam closely related to Sunnism and Wahhabism.
>>
> Everyone ITT is trying to imply that you can easily obtain plastic explosives grenades and assualt rifles on the "Black market"

The "black market" is heavily monitored if not controlled by any decent intelligence service, if they got access to all their shit then they where allowed to access it.
>>
>>55740078
>I know most people on this board have very low IQs

0.5/10, Back to troll school. You can do better.
>>
>>55740078
KKK was a masonic creation, Shlomo
>>
>>55740181
Are you really spouting this shit after what happened yesterday?
>>
>>55740078
There is no comparison, the KKK were barely christian. Not to mention that according the Islamic scripture almost all there acts are validated. Muahmmed took war brides, led armies, kept slaves, killed the infidel, killed poets, killed artists, basically all the stuff you hear is true.
>>
>>55731133

F U C K G O A T
U
C
K
G
O
A
T
>>
>>55728570
>implying the attacks were by random sandniggers

Come the fuck on, dude. You think some random dune coons could really pull off that many attacks at once and with such carnage? It was clearly ISIS. That was obvious from the start.
>>
>>55740109
You'd prefer Sharia Law to Pax Britannia?

When one group is dominant as fuck, there will always be at least a minority that abuse their power, especially when they see themselves as inherently superior.

Muslims aren't even close to being dominant in Europe and we're already seeing horrific crimes from their side.
>>
>>55740181

As if the black market is actually a market. It's one or two organizations that operate in a legal grey area and have contacts with the customs, police and intelligence.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.