[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18
File: wp_ss_20151114_0002.png (524 KB, 760x1064) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151114_0002.png
524 KB, 760x1064
Are they looking to expand the police state?
>>
Maybe not. Bump.
>>
>>55729062
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

They knew it was coming
>>
>>55729062
Knowing it was coming and letting it happen isn't a false flag
A false flag is the government itself attacks it's people while disguising the attack as being done by another entity
>>
>>55729062
Probably
>>
>>55729344

This tbqh. Wouldn't be surprised if Merkel tries to use this to make some kind of Euro secret police shit.
>>
I only heard about anonymous revealing the KKK members without any actual proof. Even if they did "reveal" ISIS recruiters, would they have any proof?
>>
>>55729451
True, but why did they allow it to happen?
>>
Why do our governments want complete control over the populace. Is illuminati nwo not tinfoil?
>>
>>55729551
You don't think they have """"intel"""" on new attacks every single day? You'd probably be surprised how many thwarted plans go unnoticed by the general population. You can't stop all of them.
>>
>>55729451
Could be the coerced terrorism entrapment like the FBI makes hillbillies get involved with.
>>
>>55729062
The passport thing seems fishy. It's like the US finding the hijackers intact passports hours after 9/11.
>>
>>55729713
This a thousand times over. We only knew something would and will continue to happen, having no details makes such knowledge useless when they have already arrived.
>>
I mean, if the official government response is we are going to crack down on and brutalize terrorists, but we want more Muslims, they're not the problem, it makes me a bit nervous. Especially so, since the number 1 public terrorist threat is white nationalist thought, as far as the EU and USA is concerned.
>>
>>55729713
Yeah, we Americans can be confident of that because some have been reported.Not sure about Europe and that story about all those kids being raped and the authorities let it go because they were afraid of being labeled racists makes me wonder if this isn't a similar case.
>>
>>55729344
>stealing explosives from a fucking military base

how is that even possible?
>>
>>55730093
they are experimenting with people like Mengele
There's someone somewhere with a labcoat going "Hmm,I wonder how many raped kids does it take to get people together to start killing brown people?"
>>
File: 3.11.15. - 1.jpg (8 KB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
3.11.15. - 1.jpg
8 KB, 320x569
>>55729062
yes and to get more support for the jew war on terror for israel

let me just tell what the end result of this is going to be right now

france will lock down into total police state mode and then they will be joining the US in syria dropping more bombs on israeli enemies like syria lebanon iraq who knows where else

which will result in france and the rest of EU getting it's neg hole pozed even harder by the "syrain refugee" invading muzzie horde dildo

they will lump native french who are against the war , the immigration in with the muzzie who will be protesting the war and label them as terrorists and terrorist sympathizers and extremists and send them off to the jew gulags
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 950x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 950x475
Fake blood?
>>
>>55729551
they probably helped it along france is ZOG just like all other governments
they want to get more support for the jew war on terror they want to overthrow assad
they want to bomb durka durkas so they flood into EU even more to destroy the white race they want to scare jews in france to go to israel to solve the demographic problem in israel
they want to clear out the ME countries to make room for jews so they can create greater israel
>>
I find these kind of conspiracy theories absolutely retarded.

If such an event were ever leaked by hackers or leakers as to have being government-created, it would be their heads. There's literally no good that can come of murdering your own citizens.

There are so many other ways to expand a police state without violence. People are generally pretty stupid, they'll believe anything.
>>
>>55729062
No. And this kind of skepticism of authority in all forms will destroy the West.
>>
File: 1445748880707.jpg (74 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
1445748880707.jpg
74 KB, 568x521
>>55730885
>>
>>55730557
It really happened, but who planned it? Who benefits from it? What are the European powers going to do to stop it? They definitely won't deport Muslims, and stealing weaponry from a military base is pretty sophisticated for recent immigrants; moreover, we already know ISIS is CIA, and they've claimed responsibility.

Idk... Never thought I'd be tinfoil. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>55729344
Didn't /pol talk about this when it happened.? Im pretty sure I remember reading this article from a fellow /pol/lack. Everybody was saying then it was going to be used in an attack. Whats funny is if some autistic fuck found that archived pol/ thread.
>>
>>55730790
Mkultra, Tuskegee experiments, etc, etc. Again, I don't know.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>55730790
>If such an event were ever leaked by hackers or leakers as to have being government-created, it would be their heads

NOPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DQfeZr69M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHfIzDp-WOE

they do not care the masses are asses and they know it

remember in the KGB defector yuri bezmenov interview he said that even if you put the evidence and photos and proof right in front of their face they still will not believe it because they are demoralized
they will only wake up when a military boot is crashing their fat bottom
>>
>>55731129
You really never thought you could believe in a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>55731129
do all conservative candidates want to let go of the ISIS thing and start with a new plan from the start?
It would be good if we hurry up the process of getting my cunttree into NATO.
>>
>>55730557
>>
>>55730183
Gain trust.
Stick them in your pants.
Hand over to shady contact who sells them, either himself or through a proxy.

ISIS purchaser gets explosives, hands over to a distributor (honest family man) from where they end up in the terrorists' hands (drop a box off at the local mosque).
>>
>>55730885

Ha. Useful idiot
>>
File: 1442543079031.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
1442543079031.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>55731008
>he's an open borders AnCap
>calls me a jew
>>
>>55729062
>Cops are brutal and overstep their boundaries, arresting people for shit they haven't done
>Bawww, the cops didn't arrest people for shit they hadn't done

Cop Block is fucking retarded.
>>
>>55731549
I am not open borders
>>
>>55729062

Probably not a false flag but they'll take every opportunity they can to take away more freedoms.
>>
>>55730183
Anything is possible when you've got the state funding you while you problem reaction solution your way to every thing you want
>>
Man... Some of these responses to a somewhat reasonable question are overly hostile and "shut it down". I honestly don't know what to think. Maybe the "no, just no" crowd is right.

Sorry to offend.
>>
>>55731129
>Who benefits from it?
It's a blind shot, buy maybe Europe itself? Mayhaps the goal is more unity with the ultimate goal of creating a true unified Europe; militarily, politically, financially. Then again, to do that you would need to defeat the rising national sentiments in some member states.
>>
>>55731236

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/47911726/#47911726
>>
File: wlliamblumtruth.jpg (75 KB, 648x684) Image search: [Google]
wlliamblumtruth.jpg
75 KB, 648x684
>>55732003
You are based anon here take this.
>>
>>55730183
The military is infiltrated. Recruits join army to gain training and formation, then deflect to join ISIS.
>>
Synagogue of Satan at work
>>
File: good one anon.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
good one anon.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>55731549
>>
>>55731129

If Europe decides to take care of their Muslim problem then Israel can too.
>>
>>55732399
All of the European leaders, minus awesome Poland, are saying, "please send more Muslims. Terrorists are the real problem and they aren't real Muslims."
>>
>>55729062
If they are actually psychologically propaganding use to embrace a police state it is working. I would love to see a pro-moral-traditionalist police state wrap me with the blanket of security and knowing my ethnic heritage is being preserved.
>INB4 shill
Believe me, I do not have ANY connections.
>>
File: POL-WAS-RIGHT.png (116 KB, 978x470) Image search: [Google]
POL-WAS-RIGHT.png
116 KB, 978x470
>>55729344
>>55731236

At your service:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/47646219/#47646219

https://archive.is/zTdFv
>>
>>55732651
use=/=us sorry
* us
>>
>>55732651
Sure that sounds great, but what happens if we get a multicultural police state? The brown bomb makers can stay, we'll just kick in any door in the middle of the night for thought crime.
>>
>>55729344
>>55729062

and how many hand grenades and remote detonators were used in the Paris attacks?

Exactly. None.
>>
>>55732900
There were definitely hand grenades reported to be used.
>>
File: 1221.jpg (104 KB, 822x566) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
104 KB, 822x566
>>55729062
>Are they looking to expand the police state?
>>
>>55733010
Sure, on Twitter?
>>
It's because ISIS is government sponsored. You'd have to be a retard not to think that.
>>
>>55732628

It won't last, or at least Israel is banking on it not lasting. Bibi tried to help it along by saying Muslims were worse than Germans. We will see.
>>
>>55730093
That's the biggest problem here. If you call the police to report a suspicious person appearing to be muslim the cops would come for you instead of him, because of your racist hate false calls.
>>
hooboy, it took you guys longer than I expected. Its usually some time earlier when we turn everything into FALSE FLAG discussion because why not. Time to add those two words to the filters.
>>
File: 63201374240a.jpg (48 KB, 480x403) Image search: [Google]
63201374240a.jpg
48 KB, 480x403
>>55732888
that is exactly what is going to happen
they are telling you and laughing at you
they tell us what they are doing all the time and people just laugh but they are really the butt of the joke

like jew sasha baron cohen who made borat it was ajoke on white russians who were slaughtered by the millions by kikes
they have gentiles laughing at their own destruction

just like this

jew created south park clip

"even the authorities ,are mnorites, at my waterpark"

this was made in 2009 the beaner crisis was no where as bad as it is now
they are laughing at us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRwGGwJmW60
>>
This shit happens so much

>We know that the pilot was crazy and that he was gonna crash the plane
>We knew about 9/11 before it happened
>We knew that terrorists we going to attack, we just didn't give a fuck

There is no way they knew. They just say that so people can go about living their lives without thinking that this shit can happen out of the blue.
>>
The only reason why this allures me...

ISIS:
Pros: A few dead infidels. (If hyper relegiously motivated)
Cons: Bombings of your states, justified western invasions, tighter security, surveillance, condemnation from moderate muslims/everyone.

Our rulers
Pros: public allowance for surveillance, new invasions and tighter border control, fearful and divided masses, war industry incomes, rebuilding contracts, oil.
Cons: A few dead nobodies.
>>
>>55732747
This doesn't prove anything other than the explosives were possibly from France.

It is, however, very curious. They may not have been aware of details, but aware that there was a possible attack due to this.
>>
>>55731297
>demoralized

More like brainwashed.
>>
File: 1438732345640.jpg (2 MB, 1939x2246) Image search: [Google]
1438732345640.jpg
2 MB, 1939x2246
>>55732747
they could be planting stories like this to
aid in predictive programming and to refer back to later

they did the same thing with 911
>>
>>55733373
yeah pretty much
same difference
>>
>>55729062
>False flag?
No, the damage to the economy, tourism, etc. is too big of a sacrifice just in order to get a few laws passed. If it was a government inside job they would have done something on a much smaller scale.
>>
>>55732173
>Quoting a Jew
>>
>>55730557
why's that guy wearing a tinfoil cape???
>>
>>55734759
Space blanket. Probably to maintain body temp.
>>
>>55734611
If every single person dies, your cabal doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>55729062
the same reason we knew about 9/11 and didnt stop it. there are so many threats out there you cant stop them all. and when it is real, it has to go through so many people before its even taken seriously
>>
File: authorites R minorites.png (848 KB, 1287x646) Image search: [Google]
authorites R minorites.png
848 KB, 1287x646
>>55732888
what could go wrong?
>>
>>55729451
What was Peal Harbor?
>>
>>55734759
So the aliens don't brainwash him
>>
Knowing something will happen doesn't mean you know exactly when it will happen. Also, knowing something will happen does not necessarily mean you can stop it.
>>
>>55735389
Left and right hands
>>
>>55731297

isis faked beheadings to fuck with them more. check orange suit reaction when he is stil alive , and jihadi john pokes him
>>
>>55733844
>only interesting part is at the bottom
well?
Did they know or not?
>>
>>55729790
I agree, what kind of dumb ass brings their passport with them before committing terror?
>>
>>55731297
First video is ok
Second video has blood splatter when the bullet hits him
>>
Yes, you fool. They seek public support to do what the fuck they want. This is hardly news. Just look at the Patriot Act like laws they implemented after Charlie Hebdo. They want your freedom and your privacy. They want a lot of your rights too. They basically want to do whatever the fuck they want, and to do that they need to exploit such events. Be it staged (allowed to happen or organized by them), or real. They'll exploit such events to further progress their agenda. The cold war never ended. This is all about the US and Russia / to some degree China, trying to fragment the EU with the rise of nationalism and closing of borders. They don't want to deal with a 3rd major power. It's much easier to control a fragmented Europe, than it is to control a unified one, with one vision.
>>
>>55729062
Well. Actually its way simpler. ISIS have their ppl in the hight-ranked positions at militray, police and intel ministries in France. Thats an old school 'soviet' preparation tactics for country burnout. Dont forget that many of current ISIS leaders were 'rebels' back there at Chechnya 1993 and before were soviet officers or learned in soviet-backed arab military schools. They know that most important thing at anywar is a paralizing units at enemys command. They could just block these warnings from beeing inspected.
>>
>>55729062
They said it takes 10 agents to track 1 confirmed radical immigrant. Why does it take that many people and resources? This was their reason for radicals slipping through the cracks, the manpower that it takes isn't there.
>>
>>55736136
so is the man power there or not?

You said there were too many people

stop babbling like a loon
>>
>>55729062
>>55729344
Supplies stolen from a military base,
knowing it was going to happen, doesn't mean they knew who or when
if they didn't know who stole the weapons, they couldn't very well stop it.
especially if the weapons were distributed, across a large number of splinter cells
it makes it much harder to find a cache of weapons
when it has been broken up into smaller caches across an entire city.
>>
File: fancelol.jpg (196 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
fancelol.jpg
196 KB, 960x684
I don't believe it's False Flag.

1) Amateurish - Guns and Bombs. the false ones are about spreading terror "anyone with a rucksack" could be bomber. Being afraid of men with AK-47's isn't the same thing. Seen ( AK-47s) is not as scary as unseen ( bombs in backpacks )

2) loads of french have joined ISIS
( See pic ) source: http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/isis-in-five-charts--ZyEuJ0Z4Fx

3) Tons of Young french "people" support ISIS ( 27% ) - now make that young " muslim men" and it MUST be much higher

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

4) No "framing" of the Debate.

When 9-11 happened bush was very quick to blame al-qaeda - like within 24 hours. There was even an arab passport "found" on the wreckage within 24 hours. Bush framed the debate as lets attack people cos 9-11. They had a purpose, they had a plan, their response was prepared. France is just sitting their wondering WTF just happened.

5) France - even the west doesn't want another war.

Fixing Syria requires effort that the west just doesn't want to expend. If they did they would already be there. Politicians are reluctant to get involved past airstrikes.

6) my "spidey-sense" aren't tingling. I don't know what it is about it but sometimes you just get the sense that something is going on that your not being told. With france I get the idea no one expected or prepared for it. It comes across as genuine.

7) France is a left-wing country where you are taught to hate your country and all it's "crimes" ( the left think you should be allies to your class internationally not your country - this came post war when marxist saw people signing up to fight and thought they were fighting for the capitalist class ). They are also taught that SJW thing where race, being a muslim matters etc so people are going to feel more like attacking white french people as okay.
>>
>>55729532
I don't like this trend of 4chan becoming big brother and accusing people of shit based on circumstantial evidence. The boston bombings had the same shit where some random dude was accused of being responsible.
>>
>>55737700

>Anonymous
>4chan

You must be new here.
>>
File: Friday-the-13th.png (432 KB, 888x666) Image search: [Google]
Friday-the-13th.png
432 KB, 888x666
>>55730726

Made this last night.
>>
>>55733320
So terrorists nicked loads of explosives
But they didn't know terrorists would use the explosives

Islamic say they will bomb us
No possible connection to them bombing us
With the bombs they nicked
>>
>>55735879
It is a form of ID and probably their only form as a refugee. Having an ID makes it easier to move around.
>>
>>55729062
They couldn't act on the Intel because that would expose the fact they have intel... duh..get smart bubblehead
>>
Why do we let these retarded sandfags inspire fear?

All of us are way more likely to get killed by a dumb cunt texting and driving or a drunk driver.
>>
>>55738465
Because they shouldn't be here in the first place
It's an outrage
An insult
I'm not scared I'm furious
>>
>>55738465
The only people who should be scared are those that pushed this bullshit agenda on the world to house these sandniggers. Everyone else needs to be pissed like>>55738891
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.