[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone thinking of joining an anti islam group anytime soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Is anyone thinking of joining an anti islam group anytime soon?
>>
>>55678416

Only if they threaten Serbia. Otherwise, nope. Reap what you sow, western cunts.
>>
They're just extremists and don't represent us normal muslies

>Hitler was just an extremist and don't represent us nazis
>>
>>55678519
Thats what they get for fucking destroying beautiful Yugoslavia right?
>>
>>55678416
I have been following these guys but I think they are more of a political group rather than a group of action.
>>
>>55678519
You realize that once they set up a caliphate, they will come for you right? How long can you hold up?
>>
>>55678587
religion=/= ideology

>>55678416
>Knights Templar
You mean bunch of corrupt bankers and hotel owners?
Join Hospitaller.
>>
>>55678647

More strictly speaking, it's about the Bosnian/Croatia wars and Kosovo. And the #refugeeswelcome thing. And Frenchies taking out Gadaffi.

Karma is very real.
>>
>>55678728

>How long can you hold up?

In an open war? Until they go extinct. Arabs and niggers are notoriously shit at modern warfare.

Besides, it's not like V4, India, China, Israel or Russia will tolerate the presence of Caliphates on European soil.
>>
>>55678989
I'll fight with you.
Ignore the nonhuman shit skins.
Deus vult
>>
>>55678416
Yes. Are there any?
>>
There's a drug cartel in Mexico with the same name
>>
>>55679403
savage
>>
>>55678989
Israel?

>Implying this whole thing wasn't puppetered by Jews
>>
>>55679851

>it's in Israel's interests to have entire Europe filled with people who despise them

Do you even think before you post?
>>
>>55679680

The alternative is to welcome these subhuman mudslides with open legs
>>
>>55679979
Europe will collapse. Once it does, sure, Israel, Russia, and America will have a slice, but Israel is under no threat. It's defense force is legendary, and they have America as their side. The problem is that during a collapse you will have lots of Anrgy niggers at Serbia's door.

But point taken. Israel won't allow a powerful Islamic European (I am saddened to use those words together) state to exist. And I'm sure Serbia can deal with it.

Can I come to Serbia? If not I will go to Poland, they are removing kebab.
>>
We need to declare war on ISIS. That’s the only way to end the current problems in Europe! For this, everybody needs to send an e-mail to their politicians asking for war! If you agree, do so, and then forward this message to as many people as possible.
>>
>>55678416
You must first come here and pay your respects and pray in the Templar head quarters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Church
>>
>>55680396

>Can I come to Serbia?

Funny how many people here fantasize about going to Australia. For example, the lady that cuts my hair sent her son over there, he's a doctor now, and he's trying to pull her too.

We're pretty poor, Polen is in a much better shape economically.
>>
I've been thinking of seeking likeminded people to form such a group in my city. Something like Watchers of Islam, just a group to spread anti-Islam propaganda and oppose their efforts. Though I am uncertain if I would be attacked by our leftists, I don't know how far they will go to defend Islam, or how affected they are by terrorism in Europe.
>>
>>55680806

is remove kebab sentiment still strong in Serbia or nah?
>>
>>55680806
Hmm, that sucks. Me and my mates have taken a rather militant view on Muslimes and other degenerates, so we might bring some reinforcements over.
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
>>55680926
You can't stop their. You need a name that can stretch to deal with other degenerates. You need to be willing to fight the feminists, the Jews, and the progressives in general.
>>
>>55681586

Not as much as before, that's for sure. Depleted uranium bombs and sanctions that reduce you to Somalia-tier have a way of changing people's minds.

Still, I don't know of anyone who actually likes Muslims, but it's not like there's a burning hatred anymore. For most people, at least. It would probably just take a spark, tho.
>>
File: GREAT CRUSADE OF 2016.jpg (759 KB, 1253x768) Image search: [Google]
GREAT CRUSADE OF 2016.jpg
759 KB, 1253x768
Who's with me
let's burn down some mosques
>>
>>55682436
>>55677054
>>
>>55678416
All we've got is the retard tier UPF
>>
>>55678781
It's not as simple as Age of Empires. Malta is still alive and exclusive. Most Templar are just scams like OPs pic.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.