[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: las_navas_de_tolosa.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
las_navas_de_tolosa.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1024
I'm fucking fed up, /pol/, and I know I'm not the only one.
And since we all know the media is just going to do the usual "not all muslims are terrorist" bulshit, and that our governments are just going to keep letting this scum in, someone needs to do something.
Now I, for one, am tired of sitting on my ass all day and watching western civilization destroy itself.
I know I'm not the only one, /pol/.
If we don't do something no one will. I don't care if I end up in jail, anything is better than the future liberals want to force upon us.
There has to be someone else in Madrid willing to take a stand.
All we need is a spark and the fire will rise.
>>
Shameless self-bump.
>>
File: influenza_virus_Kawaoka04.jpg (1005 KB, 1134x945) Image search: [Google]
influenza_virus_Kawaoka04.jpg
1005 KB, 1134x945
There certainly are a lot of refugees flooding Europe right now. Hypothetically, if there were some kind of disease outbreak, it could have the unfortunate consequence of killing a lot of them. Let's hope nobody manages to infect them with a highly contagious virus or bacteria
>>
>>55677054
Many of us in the state understand completely. You need to know, many of us in the United States are ready to fight along side our European brothers.
>>
>>55677054

Go to the mountains and start a cult. Gather nutjobs, use them as personal army
>>
>>55677320
If only... If we can just make enough of them feel unsafe our job will be done. No blood needs to be shed, they just need to get the fuck out ASAP.
>>
Muchos sirios huian precisamente de esto. Aqui hay gente que no entiende ese concepto. ojo, yo soy el primero que mataria a todos los putos moros de mierda, pero hay que tener jn poco de criterio y darse cuenta que la mayoria de los refugiados no tienen ninguna culpa y huian de esto
>>
>>55677599
Estoy de acuerdo, pero esta gente (ya sean los pacíficos o los extremistas) no tienen ninguna intención de irse, y una vez estén aquí no tendrán que hacer mas que esperar. A menos que empecemos a tener 7 hijos como los españoles de antaño, estamos jodidos.
>>
Waiting on my country to declare war as soon as france does, then im signing up for the army immediately
>>
>>55677840
In all honesty, the army has nothing to do here. What are they gonna do? just cut every shitskin down? We all know this isn't gonna happen. It's up to the people to stand up. No one is going to declare war, it's just going to be another fucking peacewalk.
>>
>>55678118
this
you fucking yuropoors need to stand up and start slaying these fucking shitskins
>>
>>55678359
Killing them is not an option. A single death would make all hope for change crumble and just bring these people more sympathy. They need to be scared. They need to feel unsafe.
>>
>>55678682
Then tell me of your plan to save the eu
>>
>>55678995
That's kind of the point: I don't have one. If we can get a small group of people in Madrid we could come up with something viable. Setting mosques on fire would be nice, but the risk is huge.
>>
File: 1447155855426.jpg (131 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
1447155855426.jpg
131 KB, 1000x850
>>55679147
Your ancestors killed the Muslims and that kept Spain free. Killing theme is and has always been the only correct answer. The fact you can't see or understand this is why Europe is in the shape it's in.

You are a c uck
>>
>>55677054

Hails bro.
>>
>>55678118
>it's just going to be another fucking peacewalk

They will probably bomb the peacewalk too.
>>
>>55679492
Great idea, Tyrone! Just go and get myself arrested for trying to stab one with a pencil. Europe is not America. Getting a gun license in Spain is near fucking impossible. What am I supposed to do? bomb a mosque? If being realistic is being a kek, then call me a kek. But don't act like you'd get off your fat ass and go fight for something.
>>
Fot fuck¡s sake, where are the Spaniards when you actually need them? Did someone start a thread about hating South Americans or something?
>>
>>55679912
>bomb a mosque?
YES
>>
>>55679147
Im not even a liberal but killing mostly innocent muslims is a waste of time. Keep the anger at them and not Let People feel sorry for them. We need countries to close the borders and deport all illegals back to where they came from.
>>
>>55679912
Then watch your nation be overrun by muslims. Lol

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>55680197
Easier said than done, right, Muhammed? Give me a recipe or something, I'm not fucking Tyler Durden.
>>
>>55679912

>I want to oppose my government's policy but don't want to risk getting arrested

Coffee shop revolutionaries make me sick.

You know why the Muslims are rapign yoru countries? because they're ready to do everything you're not ready to do. You're gonna bitch and whine anonymously on /pol/ and probably don't even have the guts to express these opinions on Facebook or Twitter, let alone do anything about them.
>>
>>55680419
Are you even reading the thread? I'm willing to take action but killing is not an option here. At least not yet. If there was a terrorist attack here this would be much easier, fascism is still widely accepted in Spain.
>>
>>55680511
The problem is muslims only have to fight against one enemy: us. We have to fight against them and against muslim apologists (which means against 95% of the population). The battle was lost even before it started.
>>
>>55680617
Yeah, we would have it easy to move people against this ISIS scumbags. As you said, we still have a fucking ton of neo-nazis, fascists or Franco nostalgics. So we can only wait and get gun licenses at all cost.
>>
>>55680511
Don't have facebook, don't use twitter. And I obviously don't want to get arrested, dumb ass. If I get arrested before I get the chance to make a fucking difference, it's all in vain. The point of this is to get people involved, not just kill shitskins for fun. If enough people were taking action I wouldn't mind getting arrested, I've got nothing to live for anyway.
>>
>>55680774
>>55680746
Any of you in Madrid and willing?
We'd have to start off small, though.
>>
>>55681333
Barcelonafag here.
>>
>>55681361
How are people reacting to this overe there? Nobody seems to give a shit so far. Only apologists speaking out, other than the typical normies who just feel bad because they're told to.
>>
>>55677054
I'm in Madrid OP
Let's burn down a mosque or something
Spread propaganda of the crusade and photos offensive to muslims
>>
>>55682787
We could organize a meet up, but we need more people, we cant just light up a mosque and run away. We need to plan carefully. We could try spreading the word, get people to know they can help, without getting the cops immediately on to us. I social media an option?
>>
>>55683154
I am a graphic designer working in a marketing related job, of course we can spread the fucking word. Making propaganda as we speak.
A few friends and I are going to take action for sure
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Catalonia.svg.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Catalonia.svg.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
>>55680095
They are busy trying to prevent their shitty country from braking apart, kek.
>>
>>55684045
nice
>>
File: 1447413195285.jpg (41 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
1447413195285.jpg
41 KB, 417x515
The world is dying.
I am moving to ultra rural Alaska.
Gonna live inda woods and hunt for my food while the world burns.

Join me my brothers.
We will rebuild as the elites and their Muslim/Liberal pets slowly destroy all our ancestors have built.
>>
>>55684096
don't worry for the catalonia thing, the parlament are a bunch of fags who even can't make someone the president
>>
>>55677474
Ocemo da idemo da ratujemo jedva cekam da budale dodju u Srbiju znaci prvi cu da skocim za rat.
>>
File: 1415883786539.jpg (291 KB, 1046x809) Image search: [Google]
1415883786539.jpg
291 KB, 1046x809
>>55683154
You realise that Interpol, Europol, NSA, ICCC, and all the ICPO branches are monitoring this forum and this thread, right?
This anon:
>>55682787
is already on some list somewhere and is being tracked, for threatening to burn a mosque.

Your meetup would be nothing more than a mass arrest.
They already made their vision of what is right into law, and will prosecute those who dissent. You have no freedom to disagree with that any more. Unless you're prepared to go fully underground with it.
>>
>>55684695
>is already on some list somewhere and is being tracked, for threatening to burn a mosque.
sure thing, m8
>>
File: Official sticker.jpg (241 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
Official sticker.jpg
241 KB, 591x591
If you consider yourself against Islamic terrorism, print this and stick it around your city.
If you don't, you are contributing to the death of Europe and an European Caliphate.
>>
It's not just you that is fed up. Unfortunately we all have our hands tied. You can't say or do anything without being vanned by your own security forces, you can't say or do anything without being socially ostracized by your own people. You risk losing all your freedoms, rights, possessions etc. You cannot save the blind brain-dead retarded masses from themselves.

Shit will only change when things really start getting serious and the masses decide enough is enough.....how long this will take and how serious things will need to get? Who knows.
>>
>>55684695
>Unless you're prepared to go fully underground with it.
Oh, I am. 2kka4f23pcxgqkpv
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.