[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of anarcho-communism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: anarcho-communism.gif (1 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
anarcho-communism.gif
1 KB, 324x216
What does /pol/ think of anarcho-communism?
>>
Crypto-authoritarian, application would lead to mob rule.
>>
File: to the trash.jpg (21 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
to the trash.jpg
21 KB, 700x479
>>55521547
>>
File: commugerdens.png (48 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
commugerdens.png
48 KB, 800x533
>>55521652
>slippery slope
>>
What does that even mean?

You mean a commune sharing their everything?
>>
>>55521652
>would lead to mob rule.

Which is different from democracy how?
>>
The only real anarchism.
>>
>>55521547
What if someone decides they don't want to share? Or some people are just lazy moochers?
>>
>>55522629
It's not, and that isn't necessarily good.
>>
File: IMG_-wvbfvg.jpg (84 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-wvbfvg.jpg
84 KB, 504x720
>>55521547
Its gay
Its people being useful idiots for jews
>>
>>55521547
We already live in anarchy, in spite of whatever game they makebelieve in Washington.
>>
>>55522652
they get kicked out of the commune or the others stop sharing their resources
>>
>>55521547
Laterally retarded. Anarchism and communism are in no way compatible.
>>
>>55523437
They are, but it doesn't mean it is a good thing.
>>
>>55523277
Or basically, it's like this.

Government only exists as long as everyone believes in it.

Before the creation of government, there wasn't any.

We had anarchy in the first place, and this is what we did with it.
>>
>>55523497
No, they aren't.

>compulsory co-operation
>voluntary co-operation

One is communism. One is anarchism.
>>
>>55523540
So if you don't believe in a jail cell, you can just walk out? It doesn't take 100% of people believing in society to maintain it
>>
>>55523708
Anarchsim just means no Gov.
>>
>>55523709
>So if you don't believe in a jail cell, you can just walk out?
No.
If your argument is that we shouldn't have jail cells, try starting there. Good luck with that.

>It doesn't take 100% of people believing in society to maintain it
It does take a vast majority of cooperative taxpayers who are afraid of jail cells.
>>
>>55523708
Anarcho-Communism just means every one co-operates in an anarchic community, the penalty for not co-operating is exclusion.
>>
File: anarchism-1.png (125 KB, 1391x838) Image search: [Google]
anarchism-1.png
125 KB, 1391x838
>>55523770
>>
>>55523893
Then it would just be anarchism. Adding communism is compulsory. It's an oxymoron.
>>
>>55523871
Your point is meaningless. Before government there was no government. How does that prove that we live in anarchy.

>before football was invented, there was no football
>therefore we live in a football-less world
no

>as long as everyone believes in it
>vast majority
>everyone
no
>>55523871
>If your argument is that we shouldn't have jail cells, try starting there.
what?
>>
>>55523893
>people get excluded
>they create a fascist state
>fascist state created an army
>they invade anarcho-capitalist hippies who gave up weapons long time ago

and thus history was born

Also I dont understand how an arachist state even work. What about laws and police? I assume anarchists hate both of those?
>>
>>55524102
>Your point is meaningless.
So is promoting "anarcho-communism".
If people didn't want a security blanket government in their lives, they'd all reject it immediately.

You're bent on attacking government, when you should be out there telling these people to fuck off.
>>55522655

Government only exists because people are willing to buy the force to back it and make everyone else meet their demands.

And since no one really wants their children to be raped by Pedro or Jay-kwaun-do, the security blanket government is who they call for.

You present the case that everyone could just cooperate if they cared about their community, but you're ignoring how fast that idealism crumbles when faced with, "not my problem."

We had anarchy in the first place, and this is what we did with it. A podium doesn't give a politician any power. A willing populace does.
>>
>>55524507
And this post
>>55524146
illustrates my point.

These people don't care if government is inefficient and usually doesn't solve their problems. They're sufficed by the gesture.
>>
>>55521547

> Oh, Dennis, forget about freedom! And don't drop that mud.
>>
>>55524674
So yeah.

It's almost like we already have an "anarcho-communistic" society, with a police force paid for independently by the populace, all working together because they care about their community, but don't have the ability to be everywhere at once.

We already live in anarchy, in spite of whatever game they makebelieve in Washington.
>>
>>55525986
>There is no governor anywhere; you are all absolutely free. There is no restraint that cannot be escaped. We are all absolutely free. If everybody could go into dhyana at will, nobody could be controlled — by fear of prison, by fear of whips or electroshock, by fear of death, even. All existing society is based on keeping those fears alive, to control the masses. Ten people who know would be more dangerous than a million armed anarchists.
-Robert Anton Wilson

It's not that I live in denial of anything. It's that I am aware of the freedom given to me by none other than God himself.

It's everyone else we need to get on board about that, including members of government. They're people just like you and me.
>>
>>55526373
Contrary to popular belief, common sense isn't common.

A SERMON ON ETHICS AND LOVE

One day Mal-2 asked the messenger spirit Saint Gulik to approach the Goddess and request Her presence for some desperate advice. Shortly afterwards the radio came on by itself, and an ethereal female Voice said YES?

"O! Eris! Blessed Mother of Man! Queen of Chaos! Daughter of Discord! Concubine of Confusion! O! Exquisite Lady, I beseech You to lift a heavy burden from my heart!"

WHAT BOTHERS YOU, MAL? YOU DON'T SOUND WELL.

"I am filled with fear and tormented with terrible visions of pain. Everywhere people are hurting one another, the planet is rampant with injustices, whole societies plunder groups of their own people, mothers imprison sons, children perish while brothers war. O, woe."

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THAT, IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?

"But nobody wants it! Everybody hates it."

OH. WELL, THEN STOP.

At which moment She turned herself into an aspirin commercial and left The Polyfather stranded alone with his species.
>>
>>55523708

There is such a thing as compulsory volunteering, you know.
>>
>>55527149
In the same fashion as society, my daughters share a bedroom. One is 9, the other is 4.
The 9 year old took it upon herself to swap dressers with her sister. The 4 year old said, "nah fuck that shit" and calmly threw her clothes on the floor, which resulted in the 9 year old screaming and crying and throwing a hissy fit.

I walked in there like, "wtf is going on here!?"
>SHE THREW MY CLOTHES ALL OVER THE FLOOR
>Why did you throw her clothes all over the floor?
>Because she put them in my dresser!

And I'm laughing my ass off.

This is what society is like.
>>
File: 1310564987331.jpg (28 KB, 407x428) Image search: [Google]
1310564987331.jpg
28 KB, 407x428
>>55521547
ism's cause schisms
>>
Oke so the state owns everything and there is no state.
So no one owns everything?
What the fuck.
You just like the edgyness of the black and red flag desu
>>
>>55521547
if there are less than 10 people, yes
otherwise the red and the black dont mix
>>
>>55521547
I don't think about it at all.
>>
pure bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFUUxpjyBh8
>>
OP is a retard, that's the anarcho-syndicalist flag.

>Anarcho-syndicalism;
Abolish the state
Kill your boss
Run your workplace(syndicate) with your colleagues
Unionize with other local syndicates to pay other syndicates for road maintenance and services

>Probably can't build giant nuke to destroy asteroids
>Return to gold/copper standard, nobody wants to get paid in paper
>No more academic research
>Will destroy the environment because coal is cheap
>>
>>55527802
But yeah.

Basically, there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from creating a voluntaryist society.

Amish people are doing it. Everyone, for the most part, leaves them alone and lets them do their thing, because they're not getting in the way of anyone or expressing any hostile nature towards those outside of their community.

They know they have that freedom. They work together. They abandon all sources of corruption like technology and completely ignore everything happening all around them to focus on the shit they need. They have a community which is built around fundamental religious principles, and pretty much everyone is on the same page about what they aim to achieve, which is self-sustainability and living in a way that closely resembles the way they believe God intended it to be.

You want an Amish community with technology.
Go build one.
I might move there with you, but I have this "completely irrational" feeling that the whole thing will re-occur inside that bubble.
>>
>>55530393
Do you know *why* the Amish thing works for them?

Because no one has anything that anyone needs badly enough to covet. Everyone is in the same boat. Men taking pride in the products of the sweat of their brow. No one from outside is coming by to haul off with their TV, because they don't have one. If someone steals a cow, they can't exactly hide it in a barn its entire life, so they'll eventually get caught. The more shit you have, the more responsibility you have to keep it running.

They *get* that.

You don't.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.