[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 29
Do Indians tend to be quite arrogant where you are from?

Why do they have such a thirst for white girls? Given the arrogance I've encountered you'd assume they find their own race more attractive.
>>
>Do Indians tend to be quite arrogant where you are from?
No if they were I would buy my curry elsewhere
>>
>>55499070
I thought it was established already that /pol/ unanimously hates Indians.
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
THE
>>
File: 1446436113246.png (184 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1446436113246.png
184 KB, 659x609
>>55499245

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
File: 1446382752227.jpg (62 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
1446382752227.jpg
62 KB, 1024x770
>>55499070
fucking indians here, cary north carolina, are the fucking worst. they are extremely rude and very entitled and they think they can fucking bargain at a department store, ehhhhhhhhthose nike's............i'll give you 70 dollars, sir they are 150 dollars...........no no no.........75

i hate them
>>
>>55499070
Poos in loos associate pale skin with femininity. The ones who get to the West in one piece are usually rich trust fund kids so of course they're arrogant af.
>>
What's the distinguish and love for the bro-tier Sikhs and Indians?
>>

Very. They also seem to be pathological liars and refuse to back down even when you call them out on it and have irrefutable proof.
>>
Are Indian people retarded? Serious question. Does anyone know the average IQ of a shitskin?
>>
BC here. Working with Indians are the worst. Fucking lazy as hell or you justcan't depend on them
>>
>>55499399
dont know, dont care, eat my street poo
>>
File: 1442760628500.jpg (61 KB, 244x308) Image search: [Google]
1442760628500.jpg
61 KB, 244x308
>>55499379
Shit is a gay maymay, all of them are filthy dune coons
>>
>>55499379
There isn't any. It's all manufactured bullshit that gets spammed on here.
>>
>>55499070
i would have understood if all of you have hated indians, but everyone over here is seriously obsessed with them, even for haters. whats the deal?
>>
Yep. All indian students at my university have a completely undeserved sense of being superior to everyone else. Even when they're the least useful person in the room they still act like they're better than everyone else. And they never admit when they make mistakes. Absolutely impossible to work with them.
>>
>>55499585
this is because the Indians who make it out of the country are literally the 0.001% in India.
>>
>>55499070
White girls love Indian guys. Sauce: I'm an Indian guy
>>
>>55499718
This is what I don't get about the arrogance. Yeah, we know your diaspora is successful. So is the fucking Armenian diaspora for goodness sake. That doesn't change a damn thing about India itself.

Keep in mind most of these fucks uniformly vote for leftist parties in the West whilst supporting the BJP (Nationalist party) back in India with a shitload of money.
>>
File: Histerical Laughter.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Histerical Laughter.jpg
270 KB, 1600x1200
>>55499775
>White girls love Indian guys
>>
>>55499718
Isnt that the case for most immigrants
>>
>>55499566

DESIGNATED
>>
>>55499775
You wish. The only Indian guys getting white girls are those with money.
>>
>>55499821
so creative
>>
>>55499828
Yet you made a thread on Indian guys. Maybe you're gay?
>>
>>55499718
Yeah i just wish they would realize that being better than a bunch of indians still means they're inferior to europeans.

One time we outsourced some crash tests to a bunch of indians and every time they encountered an error in their code they simply excempted the test parameter they had a problem with from the program. So we got a completely useless test analysis that ignored key data because they couldn't figure out how to fix it and pretended like there was no problem.

Even when confronting them about it they denied making any mistakes and said they delivered a working program.
>>
File: 5185852453_f4f29ebbd7_b.jpg (813 KB, 1024x891) Image search: [Google]
5185852453_f4f29ebbd7_b.jpg
813 KB, 1024x891
>>55499857
>>
>>55499566
designated buddy. you have no right to talk.
>>
>>55499890
each and every country in the world, from somalia to usa, have their fair share of intellectuals and thinkers. its the system that amplifies their abilities. the western countries have created that system. not perfect, but the best that is available now. we are still in the process of creating that system.
>>
>>55499890
Yup. Companies wont even outsource there any more despite how cheap it is because the work is shit.
>>
>>55499910
i dont?
>>
>>55499259
Dang 4 different countries were involved in that. When we all come together see what we can accomplish.
>>
>>55499274
SHITTING
>>
>>55500002
I think the problem lies more in the fact that in their culture admitting to mistakes is basically not an option because they're obsessed with prestige and heirarchy. If your boss tells you something that you know is wrong you can't tell him that he's wrong. Swedish engineers will sometimes try to shift the blame but they will still admit that something isn't working properly. Indians never do that.
>>
>>55500002
>It's entirely environment!

It's funny how Indians play up genetics if it's Indians in America, but when it comes to the state of India itself, it's all environment.
>>
I never cared about Indians. After being in IT for 10 years I fucking hate them.
>>
No, currystains are okay by me desu
>>
File: indians are aryans.jpg (98 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
indians are aryans.jpg
98 KB, 709x480
>>55499070

Go to /fit/ every shitskin curlbro Indian there has a White gf mutliple houses and luxury cars and a 300000 dollars a year IT job.
>>
>>55500258
lel.

based greekbro.

do you have many of them there?
>>
>>55500108
because over in india, its the shitty thing that has trickled down from the elite. look at every job relation in india and you will see that the guy on the top just keeps kicking the guy at the bottoms ass. sometimes for mildest of the mild reason. and most of the poor and lower middle class live on the edge and cant afford to lose the job. most of them get brainwashed that if a guy is shouting, he must be right. now imagine them going to a western country with that mindset. over there employees dont get their ass handed to them for no reason and not even if there is a reason. boss talks calmly. maybe its not our mistake. and thus the attitude.
>>
Only the quiet, reserved Indians adapt to American culture. The outgoing ones end up proposing to every girl they see in clubs.
>>
>>55500093

LOOS
>>
>>55499070
Indians are the most racist people you will ever meet. I had one Indian tell me he didn't like a suburb because there were too many blacks, told him to look in the mirror. If you go to India white people are treated like gods. Your skin is seen as beautiful even if you're ugly as fuck
>>
>>55500278

No but we have Armenians who are basically the same tryhards
>>
>>55500126
what are you saying?
>>
>>55500326
i dont know about blacks situation over there, but over here its mainly because of the food. there are literally more than 1000 types of curries, and some states dont even have curry. the whole block knows what the neighbour is cooking. its better to have the same ethnic food as theirs.
>>
>>55500258
Pay debts Europoor kebab gypsy
>>
>>55499070

> tend to be quite arrogant where you are from?

They're insufferable. All the arrogance of world-conquering Aryan ubermenschen; all the base materialism and stink of street-shitting subhuman Dravidians.

That we allowed all these fucking brown people indoctrinated by Jews with a "right" to our societies will be the death of the world.
>>
>>55500002
>>55500000
Close
>>
>>55499070
They're absolutely fucking intolerably arrogant here.

Holy shit it's infuriating to be berated by someone so clearly inferior and when you point out how wrong they are they go "OMG RACIST SHUT UP".

They're curryjews. As simple as that.
>>
Non-Whites in general are quite arrogant about their food, has anyone else noticed this?

Even though curry is literally: "Use these spices/sauce to cover up the fact the meat is a year old and a shit cut".

Honestly, Italian food is the best in the world bar none. Maybe Provencal cuisine too. Tiramisu best dessert as well.
>>
>>55500463
Hey

It's you and me now. We should stick together.
>>
>>55500603
>Tiramisu best dessert as well.

That's a funny way to spell cheesecake.
>>
>>55499070
No they are beta as hell.
>>
File: 1442259703004.jpg (46 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
1442259703004.jpg
46 KB, 630x405
>>55500326
Some indians are more black than black people,I really don't understand them.
>>
>>55500370
>what are you saying?
You really need it explained?
You're just helping to amplify his point.
>>
ਰੇਫ਼ਲਸ਼ ਵਿਚ poo
>>
>>55499070

Indians tend to be quite humble, weird but generally ok. You've probably been mixing with inbred Pakistanis

Muslim outrage as professor warns first-cousin marriages increase risk of birth defects

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
>>
File: over.jpg (324 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
324 KB, 960x540
>>55499070
Here they're just like any other minority:

>they over-bred to where the place they came from is dirty and over-crowded where their poverty is their own fucking fault for breeding well above what the resources can comfrotable provide for

>in spite of that all of their problems are whitey's fault for being so fucking racist with NOT fucking up the planet with overpopulation thus being able to enjoy a higher standard of living

>there are more of them in their one fucking country than there are whites on the whole planet, yet in spite of that they demand special-snowflake "minority" perks and privelege, and shit themselves and call everyone else racist when they don't get it.

>they easily get offended at the thought of whites or anyone else not their kind flooding into the country where they came from and demographically/culturally change it while arguing more non-whites are needed in white countries to do exactly that "because being white is inherently racist so whites deserve it."
>>
>>55500688
arent there loads of indians in a good position in the usa? its the american system that have helped them. the american 'environment' . none of those people would have been able to do shit over here in india. no pun intended
>>
>>55500871
are you talking about indians of blacks?
>>
>>55499070
>Why do they have such a thirst for white girls?
Why do all other races lust for white women, because they look a lot better than the ones of their own race.
>>
>>55500871
Funny how for all their quasi-spiritual bullshit about how much they "love nature", both Indians and Chinese behave as if they hate the very existence of anything green. Chinese moreso in this case though to be fair, Indians still do have some real religion, you have to give them that. Chinese seem to despise nature and actually enjoy turning it into vast apartment blocks and the like.
>>
>>55500286
So? I must accept the bullshit culture because of how they've been treated? I have Indian bosses who so so terrified of their Jewish bosses it's funny. When the district manager from New York comes down to the shop I get more respect the. They do. Maybe because I'm a 6'3 Nordic master race. The Indians always try to subvert me but they can't because I'm 100% honest all the time in the workplace. I have no secrets, and as Indians they can't fathom how. Because everything in the culture is based off of secrets and having dirt or leverage one others. Fuck'em.
>>
>>55499811
No that's you canuck, we get the best immigrants.
>>
>>55499070
>What is the caste system?

/thread
>>
>>55500965
>loving nature
fuck off you hippy faggot
>>
>>55500370
>make it outta India
>you are the most powerful race ever
>still suck on the shitting street
>it's all because of the environment
>bawwwwww
>>
>>55501036
I'm not talking about new-age environmentalism and the like, but if you're the kind of person who thinks National Parks should be transformed into development zones, eat shit. You're no white person as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>55500984
no you are not supposed to tolerate them if you dont like them, you either tell them that this attitude wont work over here, and if they still dont show any improvements, deport them. no need to adjust.

plus you are peurtorican so fuckoff
>>
>>55500925
>the american 'environment'

More like the tax breaks that legal immigrants get to start a small business, which means they automatically get put into the upper middle class within the first generation. Then, once their tax breaks are about to expire, they bring over an uncle or cousin or sibling from India, put the business in their name, and keep getting the tax breaks on their business.

American citizens don't get the privilege.

So, the kids that grow up here grow up with money, and that translates into them going to better schools and so on and so forth.
>>
>>55501065
>would rather have my dwelling be displaced by trees
top greenkek faggot
>>
>>55501130
Lol curry nigger I'm a white man. This commonwealth has the white mans boot heel on the back of its head.
>>
>>55501154
so a bunch of street shitters come to your country and take advantage of your system to get ahead, whose fault is it? you system is the best available right now, but you should get rid of these loopholes or in the future, it wont be.
>>
>>55500925
The stereotype for indians where i live is that they all own/work at subway.
>>
>>55501328
>street shitters

Not really. They have to be relatively well-off in India in the first place to immigrate.

Contrary to what our immigration issues with Mexico would have you think, it's difficult to immigrate to America.
>>
>>55501215
I'd rather strike a balance than look like coastal china, yeah.
>>
>>55501393
obviously. most of them leave india because the middle class is not protected here. it the family that has to take care of the members. so they again kiss ass of the up high people so that they can get some help in case of any problems.
>>
I have a female girlfriend with an exotic name.
Good looking girl.

She gets creepy guys hitting on her via facebook all the time.
From all around the world, Sweden, Germoney, Afghanistan, Peru.
But the vast majority is from India and Pakistan.
Those are mainly the most creepy ones.
Besides the fact that there are a dozen borders and thousands of kilometers between them, their attempts of hitting on her are creepy as fuck.
>hello sis
> plz respond
> oh fuck off you whore

> nice tits

> My god u are most beautifull creature i have ever laid eyes on.

At some point she gave me her facebook.

Always complete faggy pictures.
One of them had a brown shit coloured suit.
A few have profile pics of them with their iphones on their ear
Some the country club look with a sweater tied around their neck.

What the fuck is up with people from that part of the world? Do they actually think a European girl will fly to India or pay for your ticket to here because you are creeping up their facebook?
>>
Indfag here living in murrica for nearly 20 years, ask me anything /pol/es

Bit about me
>Late 20s
>Dravidfag - hyderabad
>Christfag family
>Bi & a swinger
>>
>>55501219
> I'm a white man
great personal achievement bro
>>
>>55501591

Indians are also always creeping on White girls in campuses all over Europe and America.
>>
>>55501642
You said I was Puerto Rican and I corrected your shitskin mouth. My person achievements are far to many for you to fathom.
>>
>>55501672
you have never been to america, india, the rest of europe or campuses. enjoy your bankruptcy
>>
>>55501672
Kinda sad and desparate.
But if you ask me, creeping up on a girls facebook, 8500 km away from you, its a different lvl
>>
>>55501775
great, have fun with em
>>
>>55501792
You know even though his country is the poorest in Europe, it's a paradise compared to India right?

That's how superior the white race is.
>>
>>55501831
saying 'we are superior' over and over again is an inferiority within itself bro. why this insecurity? you know you are superior, just chill out.
>>
Everyone I know thinks Indians are arrogant as fuck, kek.

Why the fuck are they like that? They're short, ugly, smell awful and most of them are dumb af.
>>
>>55501624

What's your occupation? You still live with your family?
>>
File: desi gori.jpg (224 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
desi gori.jpg
224 KB, 960x960
>>55499070
>>55499828
>>55499808

lol whitebois will get keked by Asians and Indians soon enough

Its only so long you whitebois can brainwash women through Hollywood

> pic related: me and my friend with my wife and his gf
>>
>>55499070

Here in the states you have no fucking idea!

The levels of arrogance are extreme, I want to break them all.
>>
>>55502134

lol sure pajeet.
>>
>>55502141
arrogance highly depends on which state are they from.
>>
>>55501591
bumping my own comment for indians
>>55501642
>>55502134
because it weirds me the fuck out.
WHY would they hit on her via social media when she is 8500 km away?
>>
File: whiteboistriggered.jpg (193 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
whiteboistriggered.jpg
193 KB, 720x960
>>55502134
>>55502236
>>55502201

does this pic trigger you? lol
>>
File: perfect 10 in India.jpg (26 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
perfect 10 in India.jpg
26 KB, 400x267

I'm Indian and I only find white girls attractive. Indian girls are some of the ugliest girls on the planet and they constantly smell like farts. They always have flabby bodies and all they do is talk shit. They nag almost as much as Jewish women and they're obsessed with money, but they couldn't care less about the arts or anything that doesn't involve their children becoming doctors.

Only abos and sheboons are objectively uglier. I've even seen one or two chinks who weren't so bad, but I've never seen an Indian girl who didn't look at least a little "off."

I don't see why you care though, Indian guys are the bottom of the totem pole. We're less desirable than black people and I think the only white girl who has ever liked me had Down syndrome, and this was back in preschool.
>>
>>55502134
Your faces all look very similar, you might want to look into family history and make sure you aren't too closely related
>>
>>55502236
do you have an explanation for every dutch guy who is weird?
but i have an answer for this. its like forbidden fruit. having a gf is pretty big fucking deal in india for orthodox people. people have literally died because someone was in love with the wrong person. this is mostly in middle=lower middle classes. so even looking at girls can be dangerous for them because the girl's family mobs up everything the guy has. they would hit on every girl they find.
>>
File: lol white cucks.jpg (143 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
lol white cucks.jpg
143 KB, 960x720
>>55502347
>>55502201
>>55502134

> pic: another friend of mine with his gf

practically every indian guy I know from college is either dating or married to white chicks

how does this feel whitebois? lol
>>
>>55502096
I work in insurance, I live in a 4bd house in a quiet 97% white town. Its very helpful in having couples over, some even stay the night and I see 2 couples regularly.
>>
>>55501154
yes tax breaks....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
>>55499070
>I'm a doctor in my country
I just can't stand them anymore.
>>
They always seem super desperate for my approval. The browner they are, the more supplicant.

I do actually know a fellow that is apparently a brahmin. Very erudite fellow, good social skills, quite intelligent. I suspect that the caste system has seriously warped them. There are the elite few that fit into our upper middle class like a glove - the rest struggle to survive as serfs.
>>
File: brahma_god_of_creation.jpg (236 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
brahma_god_of_creation.jpg
236 KB, 600x548
>>55501624

> christfag family
> bi & a swinger

ayy lmao

why would you even leave based Hinduism for some faggot white Jesus?
>>
File: 1446012945988.jpg (35 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1446012945988.jpg
35 KB, 720x540
>>55502467
This girls you're posting look like homey, nerdy girls who even white guys don't want to date. Even if you're a 10/10 Indian male, the best you can hope to do is a 6 AT BEST.

Pic is the only exception in the history of India and I guarantee you he's a doctor with a 6 figure income.
>>
>>55502352
Bro. I don't judge you one bit. Follow your fetish.
>>
>>55502567

lol, the grapes are indeed sour my neckbeard friend
>>
>>55502352
i could upload lots of pics of attractive indian girls but that wont matter to you would it?
>>
>>55502496

Yes, tax breaks on small businesses.

You don't think that owning a hotel pays well? Or that taxes prevent small business startups from turning a profit?
>>
>>55502352

this is dumb

there are attractive chicks of every race

only a stormfront creep would think otherwise
>>
>>55502134
Can we have your women, then?
>>
>>55502637

no
>>
>>55502631

I challenge you to find a picture of a full bred Aboriginal woman that is even passable as a drunk fuck.
>>
>>55502631
The only people who don't have attractive women are abbos.
>>
It's weird to me, I've slept with an Indian-Brit but I've never felt the need to brag about it. Same with the Asian girls I've slept with.

I think there's something about us whites that makes us implicitly realize that their women are lower value than ours and that they don't really care whether we fuck the shit out of them provided they can get their hands on white women.

Problem is, they just end up making more Indians when they have kids.
>>
>>55502669

i'm sure you'll find many

you just need to take those stormwenier blinkers off
>>
>>55500962
>Why do white girls thirst for men of other races?
Because they look better than their own
>>
>>55502705

Find one then.

I'll wait, m8.
>>
>>55502714
>Because they look better than their own

They don't.

If a race's women are attractive, the men are attractive too, since all races have pronounced sexual dimorphism and attraction beyond that is largely dependent on universal things like facial symmetry.

Non-whites can't have it both ways, if white women are the best looking, so are white men.
>>
>>55502631
Attractive ones are mongrels mixed with whites.

Also, It's the mongrels that are more active in organizing their non-white peoples' interests and pitting them against white people.

So, mixing means just giving genetic skill/perk points to enemies of superior racial groups.
>>
>>55502812
> Non-whites can't have it both ways, if white women are the best looking, so are white men.

white women are pretty, white men are pretty too

in fact, white "men" look better as women than men, as I said, they are pretty

this is why in prison, the white bois are always the women lol
>>
File: Fachkräfte.png (13 KB, 389x251) Image search: [Google]
Fachkräfte.png
13 KB, 389x251
>>55499390
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>55502608
Go right ahead my smelly Indian brother. Mixed girls like Freida Pinto don't count, and even though she's good looking, I 100% guarantee that she smells like farts except for a few minutes after she comes out of the shower.

Indian girls are just plain ugly. I don't know if it's because I was born and raised in America, but I simply can't find any Indian girls remotely attractive.

>>55502631
I wouldn't be calling my own race it if it wasn't true. Show me 1 picture of an attractive Abo or an attractive 100% Inuit. They don't exist, and same for Indian girls.

Being Indian is a fucking shit show. White girls wouldn't ever seriously consider dating me and I get judged based on the rest of you despicable monkeys who only care about becoming doctors. Fuck you Indian faggots. If I could change my race, I would even change to black rather than continue being Indian.
>>
File: australian-aboriginal-girl.jpg (17 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
australian-aboriginal-girl.jpg
17 KB, 200x300
>>55502756
>>
>>55502850

> finn
> talking about mongrels

keks
>>
>>55502878

damn son!

>>55502873

look at this loser, lol chutiye, don't buy into Hollywood fiction, get back to reality dumbass
>>
>>55499070
i never saw an indian hook up with a white girl. they always try but they are so socially handicapped and creepy they can never manage. only guy was this slimy indian dude in his 30's that bought 4-5 bottles of vodka at this club and had sluts sit with him to drink them for free, and he made out with one. £1000 to make out with some fresher skank doesnt sound like a good deal.
>>
>>55502873
is this thought common in usa?
>>
>>55502591
what are you trying to achieve with this obvious bait? nobody on this board cares about coal berners. It's their choice and will only make them undateable for other men.
>>
File: 7947,xcitefun-arjan-bajwa-3.jpg (67 KB, 650x747) Image search: [Google]
7947,xcitefun-arjan-bajwa-3.jpg
67 KB, 650x747
>>55502863
>Indian insinuating other races are effeminate

It must be nice to shroud yourself in this level of delusion, given that Indians are objectively the least athletic race in the entire world and that your main Bollywood stars are those who most closely correspond to a European phenotype.

As for East Asians I won't even bother. We're talking about an entire race that takes an entire lifetime to grow a spindly little goatee, lol.
>>
>>55502542
I said christfag family, not christfag myself. Fuck religion, its pretty stupid be it christianity, hinduism, islam, jainism, buddha baba ganapathi shivlala prasad. If you want to believe in something go ahead but i never found the point in gathering with other people who have the same beliefs as you to validate your thinking so you dont think youre crazy.

Yes im bi(receiving only) and a swinger, ive had a lot of fun. I love older couples in their 40s, the 2 couples i meet regularly let me creampie the gf/wife every time. Havent used a single condom in the past 2-3 years, well except for anal when i fuck this guys gf who has a big big ass like jada stevens.
>>
yes, they come to this country and bitch about white people, christianity, and not being able to fuck white women.

THEN GO BACK TO FUCKING INDIA, don't expect us to change our culture to suit your poo in the loo
>>
File: Smug_Sweater_Tits.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Sweater_Tits.gif
439 KB, 640x360
There's no such a as like Indians where I live.
>>
>>55502812
>If a race's women are attractive, the men are attractive too
Not quite
Take Slavs for example. The dudes look like slackjawed, scrawny potatoes. But the women are the hottest, both on average and in the upper tiers. Whereas the long faces, square jaws, tall stature and broad shoulders pf Nords don't work very well for Nordic women. But for men they're great.

To be clear I'm not saying there aren't hot slavic men and nordic women..but on average they're not the best.

However if we're going to speak broadly (white, hispanic, black, asian) obviously white men are the most attractive.
>>
File: nla.pic-vn6097960-v.jpg (35 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
nla.pic-vn6097960-v.jpg
35 KB, 600x389
>>55502705
>>55502631
Full blooded aboriginals have an entirely different facial structure to virtually every other ethnic group. Aboriginal women generally have extremely wide faces with very broad chins and noses, which no culture finds attractive on women.
Mixed aboriginal women often have more narrow, delicate features and can be mistaken for Polynesians, who have features much closer to what the rest of the world instinctively finds attractive.
>>
>>55502984
Most Indians do not look like that bro
>>
>>55502965
>coal berners.

lmao

you white keks are so insecure, you have to mate guard constantly

grow a pair and be a man, stop thinking you own these women or that you are owed something for being white lol

as the world gets globalized and historic economic balance is restored (aka india and china going back to #1 and #2 economies as it was from 1 AD to 1750 AD), more and more white women will realize the fact that us indian men are simply better than white kek boys

mate guarding using social exclusion, using whitey is rightey propaganda via Hollywood won't work forever bro lol
>>
>>55502937
I am firmly grounded in reality you stupid madarchod, which is exactly why I acknowledge that Indian girls are ugly as fuck. Let me guess, you're trying to get into med school as well? Your sister go to med school? That's all you stupid fuckers care about, getting rich, marrying some ugly Indian bitch, and making even more ugly Indian kids.

Go eat some more saag paneer chicken tikka masala and continue polluting the earth with your rancid farts. I bet you only hang out with other Indians as well. You stupid fucks are so cliquey.
>>
>>55503054
leaving one shitty country and arriving at another shitty country is not an option
>>
>>55502984

> posts a masculine alpha hunk's pic
> insinuates he's feminine

wtf lol, you an aspie bruh?
>>
>>55499070
Do hecklers yell DESIGNATED or POO IN THE LOO when that guy does standup?
>>
>>55503112

lol, i'm a management consultant, I tell ppl how to run their business
>>
>>55503125
India is way shittier than Mexico though
>>
>>55503112
sounds like the american dream desu
>>
>>55503089
>as the world gets globalized and historic economic balance is restored

India's industrial growth is virtually stagnant, you rely on country's with 1/20th your level of population to arm your military.

Comparing yourself to China is just a way of latching on their coat-tails. Given that they're stealing your fresh water it's doubly funny.

>using whitey is rightey propaganda via Hollywood won't work forever bro lol

Yeah, everyone is going to watch Bollywood movies instead.

Oh wait. They don't, won't and never will. Japan is the only non-white country with any soft power wtr entertainment in the West. Moreover, fucking Bollywood pushes "white beauty standards" too, given that the vast majority of successful male heartthrobs look more Southern European than Indian.
>>
>>55499070
Of fucking course they would be arrogant if they've made it to the UK, the mere fact that they did puts them above some 400 quadrillion Indians.
>>
>>55502885
Mongol meme is a kike lie, but post your maymays, truth wins anyway
>>
>>55503168
i know but there are two options, less shit and no shit. pick one
>>
>>55502878
>>55502937
probably something like 50-70% mixed ya dumb cunts
>>
>>55503127
That man doesn't look typically Indian. He whitens his skin and has typically caucasoid features. He looks like a Southern European.

What people think when they think "Indian" is an extremely brown Dravidian, which is the reality 9 times out of 10. Deal with it.
>>
They're always either really nice or arrogant and aggressive. For some reason there's no middle ground. The bad ones always seem to be students, not sure if they're from rich families or something.
>>
>>55503060
How did people race mix with that?
>>
>>55503154
Yeah and unless you make >$150k, your mother talks shit about you to her Indian friends every single day. Deep down, she will always be disappointed that you didn't become a doctor.

>>55503171
There quite a few Americans who aren't preoccupied with money and care more about creating art, whether it be literature, music, or fine art. Meanwhile, Indians are like niggers and trying to hold back their own kind for a mere penny.

Look at your fucking caste system. It's a disgrace to be associated with you backwards shitheads. Just last week, I got a call from Preneesh Sathyaraj posing as "Jeff from Microsoft" and he was going around trying to get remote access to the PCs of poor unsuspecting idiots.
>>
>>55502984
Would be interesting to see whether his white mama gave some pussy to a whitish currynigger or not
>>
>>55499718
This

And when they come here they expect to be treated as such, and when they're not, they get all uppity.
>>
>>55503187

wtf, india just had an 7.8% growth last year, they are projected for another 8% next year

china had a 6.5% growth last year, the us had a 2% growth lol

> Yeah, everyone is going to watch Bollywood movies instead.

funnily, more people watch shitty Bollywood even today than Hollywood, just go to middle east and Africa

the thing is that Bollywood is fast approaching Hollywood in terms of budgets and technical expertise, soon enough it will match and better than in terms of scripts and stories as well
>>
File: india-skin-ads.jpg (52 KB, 970x586) Image search: [Google]
india-skin-ads.jpg
52 KB, 970x586
>>55499070
They want light skin children...light/fair skin is equivalent to a higher social status.
>>
>>55503321
He whitens his skin.

Indian beauty standards don't bear any real resemblance to the bulk of the population. Not that it matters, Indian movies are copycat trash.
>>
>>55503340
7.8% more shit is still just a pile of shit, only slightly larger
>>
>>55502984
>posts Bollywood actor

Here, typical Indian.
>>
>>55503298
you kidding? most of the americans are obsessed with money. there are the quite few that arent. and if you want to compare your best with our worst and feel good about yourself, be my guest.

now caste is a way different thing that you all put out to be.
>>
>>55503298

lol, don't be so insecure bruh lol

look, by the end of our lifetimes china will be the greatest power on earth with india at #2 and the usa at a close #3

so just give up and get on with the new world order
>>
>>55502134
>>55502347
>>55502467
>>55502567

>He saves pics of white girls with indian men that he finds on the internet
>>
>>55503368

its adds up soon enough, that's the beauty of compounding math
>>
>>55503340
>wtf, india just had an 7.8% growth last year, they are projected for another 8% next year

Absolute bullshit. Barefaced lie.

>china had a 6.5% growth last year, the us had a 2% growth lol

Both are many times larger than the Indian economy.

>funnily, more people watch shitty Bollywood even today than Hollywood, just go to middle east and Africa

Yes, expat Indians. Nobody else cares.

>the thing is that Bollywood is fast approaching Hollywood in terms of budgets and technical expertise, soon enough it will match and better than in terms of scripts and stories as well

LOL

You can't just pay your way to well written stories and scripts you idiot. Hong Kong has produced better movies than Bollywood despite having lower budgets for decades.
>>
>>55503469
Forgot pic.
>>
>>55503456

they are my pics lol

its ok kekies, we'll see how things turn out in 30 years

i'm pretty confident of our prospects, are you? haha
>>
>>55503349
that is kind of demeaning, i'll give you that. they should advertize for clean skin instead of fair skin.
>>
>>55502878
>>55503233
>Samantha Harris
>Her mother is an Indigenous Australian and her father is of German-English descent.
>>
File: 1429447450160.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1429447450160.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>55503469
>/pol/ will defend hollywood when feeling under threat by designated shitting countries
>>
>>55503521
so she is half sexy and half german?
>>
>>55503521
to be fair, that makes her considerably blacker than most of the "proud aborigines" who don't look like dogshit
>>
I am not even white but without a doubt whites are the "best" race.

Indians and Pakis are not the complete worst but they certainly look and smell the worst.
>>
>>55503422
>now caste is a way different thing that you all put out to be.

No it's not. You fucktards are living in the middle ages. Your caste system is fucked up and it's entirely based on stupid superficial shit. Hindu myths are based entirely on skin color as well. Ravana and other evil faggots all happen to from south India/Sri Lanka because they were considered outsiders with their black tar skin and gorilla looks.

>>55503424
>so just give up and get on with the new world order

I don't have to get on with anything you stupid fuck, I'm already Indian but I would change that in a heartbeat if it were actually possible. I'd rather be single for life than end up with some Indian bitch.

>>55503456
>He doesn't know how to use a search engine

Kill yourself Muhammad.
>>
>>55499775
All women are stupid whores, all Indians are con artists. It's not that they love Indians, it's that Indians have no problem dropping a few dollars to impress a whore who likely also loves wiggers and niggers. This explains why Indian girls born outside India absolutely fucking refuse to have anything to do with Indian men.
>>
>>55503504
>its ok kekies, we'll see how things turn out in 30 years

The funny thing is the whole narrative of an "indian ascendancy" is a western media one. You're just eating crap you were fed because you live in a western country.

India doesn't post significant industrial growth, which is what is important for a developing country at this stage, it doesn't have any large scale assembly like China does, let alone capital intensive manufacturing, it exports no significant numbers of finished products, intermediate goods or anything else beyond steel and a few shitty software services. It's growth patterns are linked to foreign, mostly western investment in a way China's growth isn't anymore. It depends on Russia for most of its arms (and Britain), its civil infrastructure is a joke... I could go on and on.
>>
>>55500002
What a waste of ducking quads
>>
>>55503545
Hollywood isn't uniformly bad. They make some excellent movies.
>>
>>55503583
the cast system is because people dont want get ill. you know the street shitting indians that you keep obssessing about? they are worse than that. they dont wash up after they are done. and the rest of the population flat out refuses to touch them because fucking gross. now this has been going for so long that now its all caste system. lower class are the dirty ones who dont wash up and others do.
>>
>>55502878

You saw that bit about pure blood, didntcha?
>>
File: b26628.jpg (79 KB, 446x667) Image search: [Google]
b26628.jpg
79 KB, 446x667
>>55503278
They were more or less the only women around for decades during the initial prison colony/settlement era and were willing to trade sex for food and alchohol.
Also they all walked around naked or virtually naked and had banging bodies during an era where Europeans were all malnourished manlets who still considered uncovered hair and ankles to be riske. After a couple of generations of mixing with Europeans, half cast women started looking a lot more like Europeans/Pacific islanders and the rest is history (i.e. at one point it was believed that there were zero full blooded aboriginals left in australia).

Pic related; all you need is a paper bag and she could pass as an Argentinean supermodel.
>>
>>55503822
The lower class are dirty because you upper caste motherfuckers keep subjugating them. The origin of the caste system has nothing to do with cleanliness you retard. Back then, there was hardly even a concept of good hygiene apart from the basics like not shitting where you eat. Now the lower caste is dirty because they are preoccupied with trying to not starve to death rather than seeking out nonexistent plumbing where they can empty their bowels.

I have family in India and I've seen firsthand that shudras are the ones handling your FUCKING FOOD. If you had such a problem with making contact with lower castes, then you wouldn't let them handle your fucking meals. Moreover, if it was simply a matter of hygiene, then there would only be two castes - the streetshitters and the Brahman. That isn't case clearly.
>>
>>55503340
you know that economies with a growth over 5-6% a year indicate they're still a underdeveloped country that's only recently industrialized. 2% growth each year is actually a really healthy sign. But this will be lost on you.
>>
I dunno how to explain it. People generally save their character defects to share with somebody other then myself.

Indians are extremely polite to me.
>>
>>55503957
Holy shit, that body. Too bad it's attached to Nelson Mandela's head.
>>
>>55503975
Lmao fuck off you Indian expat. Go back to your 800k$ mcmansion and take walks with grandad at 2am around white neighborhoods to complain about caste systems. Of all places you come to America, and then you shit up my upper class gated white communities with your curry and shit scent.
>>
>>55503408
>pajeet, my son
>>
>>55503701
you phrased that so well f am
>>
Daily India hate thread.
>>
>>55501624
How do you feel about annexation of Hydearbad?

What do you think of the caste system?

What caste are you? Do you think your opinion would change if your caste was higher/lower?

Loyalty to India or Hydearbad?
>>
>>55504105
Suck my smelly cock you dirty Paki. "My upper class gated white communities" lol you delusional fuck, all those Indian doctors I hate are still better than your useless ass. Lucky your dad set up that trust fund for you otherwise your future home would be a cardboard box under a bridge. Those Indians are paying property taxes so you can keep mooching off Medicaid and keep going to the hospital for some more Xanax and Percocet.
>>
>>55504227
1. Way before my time, if you mean the recent split of andhra pradesh into 2 states then im not really sure. Wish it stayed as one but I hear there was a lot of internal politicking and what not, hopefully both will continue to grow.

2. Not much of it, of course im not ready to break bread with some poor person also.

3. I have no clue, family has been christfag for 4 generations with relatives i still meet when I go back. Id say probably low caste, family is from a small village. Not sure what they did, just know my great grandfather was a pastor. Maternal grandfather was a lawyer, paternal was a school princial and both grandmothers were teachers. No my opinion wouldnt change, we lived most of our life without thinking about caste, no one ever asked me and i wouldnt know either.

4. Im murrican as fuck man but im not a whitewashed self hating indian also. Id say id show loyalty first to my people(telugu speakers), then south indians then im finally an indian. But honestly fuck north india, theyre a shithole and only drag us down. Wish it was possible for the south to break off but theyd throw a shit fit like hell if we ever brought the topic up as we contribute 1/5th+ of indias gdp and have a better growth overall.
>>
>>55504227
WTF bruh- before your time! Wish you would apply that logic to the shit we did.

We're keeping yo' diamond btw
>>
They are the worst. They walk around like they are hot shit and I have no clue why in Northern California. I have noticed they tend to act extremely immature as well, like a 30-something is mentally like a 14 year old.

I had to work with one on a contract project, never again it was a nightmare of passive aggressive bratty bullshit and we got no work done because the guy could not stop bitching and crying about everything.
>>
>>55499070

Indians are kind interesting. They are the only minority group that I either flat out hate or love; there's no middle ground and it's about 50-50. Some can be the most chill humble people you'll ever meet. While others are the most outright arrogant know-it-all snobs I've ever met. Usually I encountered the latter in my software design course back in Uni.

Anyway, that's for ex-pat Indians. Never met an Indian in India so I have no opinion on the matter. I do find the memes funny as hell though.
>>
>>55502134
>hollywood
>pro white
have you seen any post 1970 movies?
>>
>>55505307
I personally dont care much about what the brits did, again its way before my time. My family were friends with mennonite missionary workers from like the 30s to 50s. Im from the south also and there wasnt much ass raping of us like the north endured so we arent that butthurt.

You mean diamonds lol, would be nice to have back but honestly diamonds are worthless. We all that de beers and other diamond companies hold stock of diamonds so their value doesnt plummet. Theyre just hard clear rocks.

Whats your feeling on paying the royal family 8 pence a year or something along that line.
>>
>>55499070
Work in IT for a big mortgage firm. 200 IT employees, half are dot indians. Out of them I'd say about 50% or so are arrogant, combative and accusatory. They seem to be okay doing work but don't take responsibility for their mistakes and seek to blame others. Overall they're about as good or bad as anyone else, which is really to say that most of them suck.
>>
>>55499259

Mexico coming in with that huge photo finish.
>>
>>55499070
Since they tend to be doctors or millionaires buying up land, yes

I have only noticed disgust and sexy Punjabi wives
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS MERRY CHRISTMAS! WE NEED MERRY CHRISTMAS!! THIS IS A HOLY NATION YOU FUCKING BIGOTS!! WHO CARES IF ATHEISTS ARE OFFENDED! FUCK THEM!!!
>>
>you'd assume they find their own race more attractive
>Indian women

If I wanted to fuck something that makes the average bear look like an alopecia patient, I'd glue a rug to a Sicilian man.
>>
>>55506470
YOU SHALL OBEY THE LORD AS YOUR SAVIOR YOU SINFUL BASTARD!!!!!!
>>
Arrogance is a man's expression of overpride
>>

Depends, the doctors and business men are but the cab drivers are not.

Are non-white races view white women as angels on earth, to the point where they'll take a fat/trashy white girl over one of their own race. The funny thing regarding Indians though is that white women are not attracted to them at all, only Asians rank lower.
>>
Too many DESIGNATED threads lately.. i never knew we are so relevant.
>>
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkeyhonkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey honkey
>>
I've only ever personally known 1 indian, he was in my highschool and if you ever made a ya mum joke he got seriously offended and would always start fights
>>
>>55508265
Did he win?
>>
>>55508293
if it ever got past shoving and yelling I doubt it, but he might have got lucky once or twice
>>
File: poojindal.jpg (17 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
poojindal.jpg
17 KB, 280x180
BOBBY 2016
>>
File: 1440788623806.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1440788623806.png
158 KB, 500x359
Why is it that 90% of /pol/ threads turn into a "muh white master race" circlejerk? It didn't used to be like this. Honestly you guys are pathetic and must have nothing else to be proud of besides the fact that by random chance you happened to be white.

Are you forgetting that for the majority of human history, up until the last few hundred years or so, Europe was a barbaric backwater while civilizations, science, math, etc flourished in India, China, Egypt, and the Middle East?

It's puzzling to me as to why all these places are shitholes now. Even Greece, a European country(please no Greeks are not white bullshit, they cluster with other European populations), hasn't produced anything of note since the ancient times, while countries like those in western Europe and Japan, while somewhat primitive and producing little to nothing of note while the aforementioned civilizations were, are now the paragons of first world living and innovation.

As for Indians specifically, they do seem to have their fair share of very intelligent people who've made contributions even in the modern era. I believe one of the fathers of radio technology was an Indian(Bose) and the person considered to be the father of fiber optics(Kapany), ie the technology ya'll are using now to shit on Indians, were Indian, though like most modern inventions they were the product of the intellect and hard work of many people. They also have a few prominent mathematicians and physicists(Bose, Ramanujan, Chandrasekhar, etc), former world chess champ was also an Indian if I remember right.

Oddly enough, the average IQ in India is something like 82(quite low for a mostly caucasoid population), but the average IQ of Indian immigrants to the USA is higher than Ashkenazim, see: http://pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/. I assume it has something to do with their caste system.
>>
Kek, people actually think India is going to be a superpower, when they are going to run out of water in roughly 20 years.
>>
File: kek.jpg (13 KB, 347x212) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
13 KB, 347x212
>>55499206
>>55499232
>>55499245
>>55499259
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.