[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 2000x1333
Isn't France pretty keked? I know my country is keked. but, I had a pretty good picture of France, but when I arrived it was sorta the same. I saw tons of sand niggers and homeless people.
>>
>>55498169
Welcome in Yurop of spineless faggot
>>
Depends on where you live. I live in the north-east and it is pretty the good european life down there.

I'll be back in Paris for an internship in january :(
>>
>>55498498

Hoe many muzzie cocks will you have to blow to get a chance for a paying job?
>>
France already had cool niggers like Liliam Thuram but now Muslims are ruining it.
>>
>>55498498
Just avoid shitty poorfag areas and you're fine.
>>
>>55498169
It's become a shithole in the last few decades. A gf used to live in Paris and would always complain about the decay she had to witness. Also, french men are complete pussies so algerians/africans do whatever they want.
>>
The truth is that we are as keked as sweden but we as we are more numerous thing tend to be less visible
>>
>>55498169
france is nig nog country , sand nog too.
its all fucked up , my friend.
>>
I visited France within the last year.

Took a train over from England while on vacation.

My gf and I only had pounds, and neither of us spoke French, so we had some trouble getting on the metro. Why not just walk it and see the city?

As you can see by my flag, I'm American. I actually live close to D.C. I've been in situations where I'm walking with some people late at night and they say they're scared. I've never felt that way. With all the guns and crime that America has, I still feel safe even walking into the woods at night.

This walk, from the train station to the river Seine was the scariest walk I had ever been on.

I've gone through an actual haunted prison and felt totally fine, but this shit. This shit was a whole different level.

And that's the new France! That's the fucking capital! Gangs of black people who take up the whole sidewalk so you have to walk right through them. They just look at you as you go. You know they want to fuck you up and take your shit.

At least if there were gun rights in France, they might be a little more afraid that I COULD have a gun on me, but they literally have nothing to worry about. They can just fuck my shit up if they want to, and I know nobody would have come to our aid.

Fuck you, Europe. In your entirety. What have you guys done to yourselves?
>>
>>55499691
>This walk, from the train station to the river Seine was the scariest walk I had ever been on.

Topkek, did you start your French journey in Gare du Nord?
>>
>>55499691
Sounds exaggerated to me. Was in Paris last year and had no probs. You were probably just in shit neigborhoods.
>>
>>55499691
instead of a gun grow a dick white boi, or ask your gf to borrow her black dildo, kek
>>
>>55499911
Yes.

Apparently leaving the station was a big no-no, and you're REALLY supposed to take the metro out. I only heard this after the fact.
>>
>>55498169
I thought only Paris was keked, but I haven't gone to France in ages
>>
File: 4chan-allahu-akbar-.jpg (41 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
4chan-allahu-akbar-.jpg
41 KB, 417x515
>>55499691

Next vacation, come to Canada bro.
Toronto is nice.

I literally dont give a fuck about visiting London, Paris anymore. I was planning it maybe next summer.

Those old cities of 20 years ago, 15 years, even 10 years is gone forever.

I bet the Louvre will be filled with muslim shit, burned down, or its art destroyed in less than 30 years. They will either burn it, desecrate it, or replace it with Allah or religious shit masquerading as art.

The only UK/Germany might have left any good will be the soccer. But in about 50 years, muslims would have fucked that up too in some way and there will be some form of camel races or some shit like that.
>>
>>55499691

Try doing that in Marseille next m8.

>>55499911
On doit réclamer la fin d'immigration. Je ne suis pas sûr si c'est possible d'expulser les arabes et les negrès maintenant sauf l'aide des autres pays... C'est la fin de France ?
>>
>>55499915
I'd make a joke about your basis for comparison, but in truth, I think you're right it was just a particularly bad area.

It's no exaggeration though, it was a pretty shit experience. Would not recommend.
>>
>>55500107
Canada is pretty cool. I visited Montreal, Quebec, and Ontario a long while back. I remember Montreal being loads of fun. Never been to Toronto
>>
>>55498169
here is really a shitty situation. one year i was thinking to go in germany but SURPRISE invasion evreywhere
neggers everywhere and most frenches are happy with this
>>
File: no-go-zones-carre.png (537 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
no-go-zones-carre.png
537 KB, 1000x1000
>>55499911
I don't think he started his French journey anywhere. If he walked from the Gare du Nord down to the Seine he would indeed have passed a few African and Indian shops and restaurants on the first few hundred yards of his journey south but after the Porte Saint Martin he would have been on the grands boulevards, some of the most prosperous and well-policed streets in the world.
I can't think of any other walk ending at the Seine that would have brought him past "gangs of black people" either. The only way he would have possibly seen anything even resembling that would have been if he and his girlfriend had decided to walk three or four miles away from their station to the boulevard peripherique and then another three or four miles over that out to some shitty banlieue.

In other words its all bullshit. And even if he THINKS what he is saying is true, who the fuck wants to listen to some ignorant tourist who admits that he has absolutely no idea of the context or meaning or anything he might have seen?

I live in the 18th arrondissement on the "wrong" side of the Gare du Nord and I don't know whether to laugh or to puke over the crap that is written about my neighbourhood by Yanks who probably don't know much more than this one.

Pic-related gets it about right. If the Africans of the 18th arrondissement are so fucking scary, how come every middle-class white hipster software designer and researcher at the Ecole Normale Superieure is desperate to rent an apartment here?
I'm not saying that France - and even the Ile-de-France - doesn't have a race problem. But the blacks within Paris proper know to behave themselves - and it doesn't help the cause of "red-pilling" for dumb ignorant Yank tourists to spew nonsense on /pol/.
>>
>>55500016
Oh Christ, the kid from the World Superpower No. 1 shit his pants because he had to walk along the Rue du Faubourg Saint Denis. What was it that you felt put your life most grievously in danger, pussy-boy? The two Japanese girls eating a vegetable biryani on the terrace of one of the neighbourhood's internationally popular Indian restaurants? Or the fact that there are bicycle lanes on the sidewalk?
>>
>>55499691
I know what you mean but I call bullshit.

The blacks racailles we have in Paris aren't as threatening as for example the homeless in SF. There isn't (yet) such a big crack/junkie problem with our homeless. It's coming for sure, maybe in a few years, but I was 10x times more scared in California than in Paris. The ghetto parts of USA are much much worse than the ghetto parts of France.

That said, I don't see salvation for Paris any time soon, so I'm thinking Lyon is a safe base.
>>
Only contacts with French people I've had is in online games. And for there I've got the picture that French are the most annoying faggots ever.
Is it the same irl?
>>
>>55498169

>>55459517
>>
>>55501418
> calling people faggots
> sweden

How are your kid TV shows doing these days?
>>
>>55498169
France is beyond salvation, intelligent french must be pragmatic and not fall in the brown hole
They have to say good bye to their land as did the ancestors of USA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.