[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMALES KILLED SWEDEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-11-45-40.png (262 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-11-45-40.png
262 KB, 480x800
Angry social democrat cries out because of border checks:

>No, the system can't take it. Yes, government agencies are over loaded. No, there aren't enough teachers. Yes, it will be difficult to create jobs. But people are dying.
>Why do we expect our life to carry on as usual when the world is burning? Everything is allowed in war and love.
>What we must do? Everything, of course. Turn the whole country upside down. Until dead cildren are no longer washed up on beaches.

D E S E R V I N G E V E R Y R A P E
>>
>>55496681
Source
http://www.expressen.se/debatt/mitt-parti-ar-inte-langre-socialdemokrater/
>>
No. Men killed Sweden.

It doesn't matter the culture or time, as soon as women get power they fuck everything up, and since Europe is composed of nothing but faggots and cowards after WW2, they were left unchecked for too long.

Hell the very reason why mudslimes are so sosuccesful is because they threat their women like sacks of shit and focus their attention on other matters.
>>
File: 1332810685635.jpg (22 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1332810685635.jpg
22 KB, 320x480
I'm a female, living in Sweden, but I'm an immigrant. And I can honestly say that I don't understand why so many women are like this.

One main reason is that the only source of information for them is the main media, which is obviously quite biased. And many people has very poor critical media reading skills.
>>
>>55496811
Are you the good type of immigrant or the cancer type? In other words are you educated/employed or just living off welfare?
>>
>>55496811
Its always the Jews. You dirty harlot.
>>
>>55496906
I'm actually Finnish, I got a degree from a Swedish uni. Working nowadays, I've never used the Swedish welfare.
>>
>>55496906

Immigrants that live off welfare are the good type you idiot. We need an economic collapse to save ourselves from c.ucks and quality of life refugees. We need to be so fucking poor that foreigners won't look at us twice on a map.
>>
Socialdemocrats is the new communist party. Moderates is the new socialdemocrats. And Swedendemocrats is the old moderates.
>>
File: postmodern.jpg (17 KB, 253x250) Image search: [Google]
postmodern.jpg
17 KB, 253x250
>>55496811
Basically this
>>
>Linn Svansbo
Who?
Also svans means faggot in Danish, hilarious.
>>
File: sweden jews.jpg (127 KB, 741x741) Image search: [Google]
sweden jews.jpg
127 KB, 741x741
>>55496681

No kikes killed Sweden
>>
>>55496811

You have problems when the immigrants start getting scared.
>>
>>55496979
>wanting to be poor because of refugees

God damn man stop being such a pussy. We're not going to change our standards of living because of these sandniggers. We need to kick them out.
>>
>>55497151
This and only this.

Kill the jews before they kill us.
>>
>>55496681
This is TERRIBLE!

I'd totally be outraged, but my neighbors might call me a racist!
>>
>>55497190

Doesn't matter to me anyway since I'm beyond poor to begin with. I very much enjoy the idea of unemployed SDP commies and kekoomus faggots having to sell their boats.
>>
>>55496770
Atleast im not a nigger like you.
>>
>>55496811
>main media
jew owned, jew run, jew populated, jew agenda.
>>
File: finlands sak är vår.jpg (35 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
finlands sak är vår.jpg
35 KB, 285x400
>>55496973
>Finnish
>Immigrant
Pick one.
>>
>>55496770
This. Women only fuck things up if men let them. Damn, Europe, why did you have to go and massacre each other in pointless infighting?
>>
>>55497260
I am racist and there is nothing wrong with that
I am sexist and there is nothing wrong with that
I am a nazi and there is nothing wrong with that

Say it Anon, say it over and over again. You will gain the courage to admit and accept that the words they use as insults are not insults at all.
>>
>>55496681
swedes heres the deal. capture that bitch, drive to remote area, rape her, cut her head off with an axe , burn the torso and toss the head into the wild
>>
File: 13963642468_74df3810d7_b.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
13963642468_74df3810d7_b.jpg
194 KB, 1024x768
It's only me thats want a ideological war in Sweden between the rights and lefties? Would be funny as hell just running around and killing some fucking lefties/commies/MPs/immigrants and refugees. Violence is the only answer if you want to change peoples mind and course.
>>
>>55496979
so you want our system to collapse ? fuck you faggot i have a job and i dont want that.
>>
The men also want more bulls to fluff.
>>
>>55497664
If you have a job you are part of the problem. You are toiling for the state so that they can import more niggers with your money. Kill yourself you anti white faggot
>>
>>55497664

Guess what retard, it will collapse anyway. The only question is what the demographics of Finland will be like when it happens. Now I don't think it will be too bad here compared to Sweden but we might be under attack by the Scandinavian Islamic State after the native Swedes surrender.
>>
File: 1444921461977.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1444921461977.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>>55497720
you are actually saying im an anti white faggot for having a job ? are you fucking kidding me ?
>>
>>55497751
yea yea, we have a military for that kind of situations. you can fantasize about the collapse all you want but it will never happen.
>>
>>55496770
>Europe is composed of nothing but faggots and cowards after WW2
Only true for Western Europe where only the brave died.
The cowards went to jail for desertion. Those who fought died.
I thank the Gods that I'm not pure blooded Belgian every day or I might've turned out to be a disgusting rat like my deserter grandfather.
Europe's stock is poisoned and it won't be a century before it burns and gets looted by whichever strong power decides to pick up the spoils.
My bet is on China, but I'm considering moving to Russia since the Han aren't too welcoming of white piggu.
>>
>>55497837

>>>it will never happen.

Try to understand your cozy existence is merely a tiny bubble in a large world that is in a collision course.
>>
>>55496973
en yllättynyt
>>
>>55497759
I know it's an advanced concept but you are feeding the machine who's purpose is to destroy you and everyone of your skin color. How are you not a traitor to your people, assuming you aren't a nigger?
>>
>>55497837
You only have 36,000 soldiers, probably most of them are women and other useless faggots. A few hundred snackbars could take over your entire country
>>
>>55496681
>Jag sitter på ett tåg mellan Göteborg och Stockholm. Innan jag satt mig på tåget har jag mött upp en vän och druckit ett glas rödtjut på Hotel Post i Göteborg. Vi har diskuterat hur viktigt det är med en välförankrad vision, för att organisationer ska lyckas.
Bredvid mig på tåget sitter en kvinna med en väska som kostar 20 000 spänn. Min egen är värd 10 000. Framför mig har jag min dator som kostar 13 000 kronor. Häromdagen diskuterade jag med min mamma i telefonen om huruvida hon ska åka utomlands över jul eller inte.
I'm sitting on a train between Gothenburg to Stockholm. Before I got onto the train I met with a friend and drank a glass of rew wine at Hotel Post in Gothenburg. We had been discussing how important it is with a well-anchored vision, in order for organizations to succeed.
Next to me on the train a woman's sitting with a bag that costs 20.000 SEK. My own is worth 10.000. In front of me I have my computer which costs 13.000. The other day I was discussing with my mother on the phone whether she was going to go overseas for Christmas or not.

That's her introduction in the article. That's the kind of people we're dealing with, over here.
>look at me, my bag is so expensive, of course we can take in more migs(where you live, not I)
>>
>>55498154
That's the active personnel. There is a 900,000 strong reserve. Remember that finland has mandatory military training for all men.
>>
>>55496811
If you're one of those actualy human immigrants and not of the 99% of takbir beardmanlets that are "underage" then you should have an excellent worldview and smarts already.

thing is, In sweden we dont merely adopt the Liberal progressive red feeling before logic doctrine. we are born to it, molded by it in our corrupt schools, goverments agencies, jobs. organizations.. hell, even the labour unions are so up their own red ass that they cannot tell a swollen cancerbulb from a Tomato.

It sounds like a meme. and smells like a meme. but it is the truth, i woke up early, mostly due to being an asocial sperg but you see these things when you dont fit in the netflix/facebook/normalshit routine.. this shit has been a societal norm since the fifties, our state is a literal orwellian nightmare and Matrix at the same time.
>>
>>55496770
>the very reason why mudslimes are so sosuccesful
By what measure are mudslimes successful?
>>
>>55497375

And yet your future looks as black as ever.

Being white in Mexico is so comfy.
>>
>>55498665

Are you stupid?

Mudslimes are the only cunts on earth that can afford to throw bodies at the enemy because of how fast they get replaced. Not even China can do that nowadays.

Not to mention they already conquered Europe
>>
>>55498154
>A few hundred snackbars could take over your entire country

They're all running away from their own wars, what makes you think they're capable of fighting a war here? Arabs are so shit at fighting they could lose to a scare crow.
>>
>>55498742
Suck my dick faggot
>>
>>55498786
No
>>
>>55497499
ummm excuse me???
Why is the swedish guy have blonde hair and is white+??? like wtf.

That is so ****** racist. Kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>55497571
I am from the Balkans and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
Swedes of Pol.

Stop or atleast make it a minimum to pay taxes.

Less,taxes means less money for the invaders. Find ways to make this,happen
>>
>>55496681
>>Why do we expect our life to carry on as usual when the world is burning?
Because its not us who put it on fire. This is like some hobo down the street dousing himself in gasoline and lighting a match - there is zero reason for me to hug him so I can go up in flames, too.
>>
File: FatMuslim2.jpg (60 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
FatMuslim2.jpg
60 KB, 411x419
>>55498742
Good point. The males are more cowardly than their women considering they're the majority of the people migrating and crying "plz gibs me dats imma victim"

They're like feminists except they still wear dresses.
>>
>>55498742

I hope you're a woman.
>>
>>55498935
Do you want my feminine dick up your ass Juan?
>>
"dead children washed up on beaches..." wow, the Jews were fed that image by the Turks and just RAN with it, didn't they? The reality is that it was a kurd if there weren't cameras there, they's have been playing a game of football with its head. That one picture literally did more damage than a nuclear weapon to Europe...Thanks, Jews.
>>
>>55496770
>mudslimes are successful
Fuckers have oil, without it they be riding camels and live in camel poop houses
>>
>>55498881
Life imprisonment at hotel swede will betheir outcome
>>
>>55498881
So close to quads.
>>
>>55496681
>>What we must do? Everything, of course. Turn the whole country upside down.

Yeah somehow I don't think she's stuffed her apartment full of refugees she's paying for. It's easy to be cavalier about other people's money isn't it.

>Until dead cildren are no longer washed up on beaches.

THE ONLY WAY to stop this is to STOP THE MIGRATION. How can they not get this? The kid was the fucking child of a human trafficker. They come here by boat because it's profitable. Stop the stream of people and THEY STOP DYING.
>>
>>55498742
They aren't running from war. They're running to money. A lot of these immigrants are known as "rogue males" and it's a very widespread phenomenon in the middle east due to the fact that they live in what is more or less anarchy in a lot of places. Young, fighting age men with no actual skills group up in gangs and steal shit from people to live off of.

They're stupid and violent. But Sweden is full of pussy faggots so it doesn't take much to push them around.
>>
>>55496681
That woman looks like buzz lightyear
>>
>>55496681
>Turn the whole country upside down
Sweden yes ! (Even worse than germany, and this is hard)
>>
>>55498986

Do I have to get inline behind every male in Sweden?
>>
>>55499152

Nice eye brozil.

Can't be unseen now
>>
>>55499190
You can cut the line once you finish the wall.
>>
>>55498857
>>55497499
It is actually strange that in paintings and stuff with both Finns and Swedes the Swedes are depicted with blonde hair and blue eyes and the finns with darker features. When in reality it'the other way around. Not that it's really a big deal.
Just strange to think that so many people have such a strange view of us Finns, even lots of /pol/acks who are suppoused to be objective an rational seem to think we are muddies or asian or w/e. Maybe it's the jew, when you can't break someone turn the world on them.

Anyways godspeed swedbros.
>>
>>55499233

>implying sweden will exist by 2017
>>
File: Skank and shitskin.png (277 KB, 334x395) Image search: [Google]
Skank and shitskin.png
277 KB, 334x395
Average Germanic females https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM
>>
>>55498881
If you pay taxes in most of Europe and the USA you are a literal kek.

Not paying taxes is right up there with burning refugee centers as the most patriotic thing you can do as a white person
>>
>>55498665

>By what measure are mudslimes successful?

They have successfully colonized Europe and the USA (and we have paid for it) where they are treated as superior due to their religion.

They have a 20 year roadmap all set up for world dominance. And that's 20 years until its completly over and its at the point where it can't really be stopped due to demographics
>>
>>55498154
>Not counting trained conscripts
Finland actually has the third most military trained people per capita. Best Korea and Singapore being number 1 and 2.

> A few hundred snackbars could take over your entire country
>A few hundread snackbars who are new to the climate and poorly armed
Versus.
>A few hundread thousand Finns who are used to the finnish climate,hunting, tracking and living in the woods. Who also have military training (Maybe not the best but bretty good at least). All trained in a army with one purpose, protect it's border, sure we suck at being on the offense but when it comes to defense we are actually bretty good.

>According to jew controlled americans the snackbars would win
Contrary to what shlomo says niggers and arabs actually aren't superior, bob.
>>
File: sam.chart.jpg (26 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
sam.chart.jpg
26 KB, 275x482
>>55496681

>giving half the population a political voice based almost entirely off empathy and hormone fluctuations

This is truly where the west fucked up
>>
>>55498597
It's fucking sad to hear that the word "immigrant" means a crazy jobless Muslim with a beard now. I, for example, cannot immigrate to Sweden unless I have a job offer and bla bla bla, I'd have to be all nice and educated, and I would have to pay for everything, in no fucking way would I be able to live off Swedish government's money.
>>
>>55500038
>wanting to immigrate to Sweden

The absolute madman
>>
>>55500142
Might as well walk into the Chernobyl sarcophagus, and ask the wish granter for shit.
>>
>>55498154
>▶
oh sweet summer child, you know nothing about fins and their defense skills.
they cant really get over their own border but you will have a fucking hard time invading them.

remember vietnam? imagine this but without subhumans and with more snow.
>>
>>55496811
are you a euro immigrant?
>>
>>55496681
>Varför förväntar vi oss att vårt liv ska få rulla på som vanligt samtidigt som världen brinner?

Pathological altruism. This kind of thinking will be the end of us.
>>
damn swedes you better grow some balls because I have never seen womans being THIS desperate for that BBC
>>
>>55500372
You already have more ISIS in your countries than soldiers. It's all over but the shouting
>>
>>55498992
this desu
>>
>>55500142
A few people i know immigrated to Sweden, and they love it there. They say life in Sweden is easy mode.

Some other people I know went to Sweden for a few waeaks for work. Also loved it there. They did mention seeing a lot of mixed couples with children. Found it very cute.
>>
>>55500000
this board just seemed shitposty enough to view the quint get
>>
File: frogpepe.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
frogpepe.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
There's a reason why women were opressed for 10.000s of years. And that's not because the extra work connected to keeping them down was so fun.
It was to ensure a stable society ruled by the iron fist of logic.
Women are decieving creatures. They pretend to be human on the outside, but inside they are vile, instinct driven creatures with everchanging agendas.
A woman might feel like A in the morning and like B in the evening. For her there is no disconnect here. After all her feelings dictate her reality.
Society is so fucked, because weak-willed beta faggots have empowered women. They basically unsealed the devil by allowing women to vote and to freely decide about their reproductive organs.

Women are what will bring our society to it's knees. Unless women are properly enslaved for the next 100 or so years our society will be a goner.
Islam is also no solution, becuase it's just the next system of irrational crazy rules. If islam will conquer europe the people enforcing it's retarded rules first and foremost will be females.

Women have no goals, no dreams and no ambitions other than to get fucked by as many men as possible.
If something breaks a woman will ignore it and just accept that it's broken, as long as it's broken for everyone else too.
If women had their way we'd still be living in the caves and competing for pussy with axes and clubs as long as females get enough sparkly stones and furs.

The historic mythological image of the succubbus is no coincidence.
Women tie and bind men's creative and driving force.

In our society the highest conquest is not space, exploration new frontiers but floppy, infertile (thanks for the pill jews) vagina.

Chasing women has basically become a skinnerbox for the modern male. In the past millenia, chasing a woman and fucking her had the result of offspring. Now that women are infertile on purpose thanks to the pill, that skinnerbox system has become an endless loop, triggering the mating-instinct of males over and ova
>>
>>55500475
? i thought we were talking about the fins and their military not my, virtually non-existent army.
you already have more mexicans in your country than white men.
good argument cleetus.
>>
>>55496681
T-Thanks for closing your borders and leaving the welfare tourists on our side of Oresund, Sweden.
>>
>>55500586
Send them back to germany
>>
>>55500606
fuck off.
>>
>>55500577
good post
>>
>>55496681
What an absolute madwoman. Couldn't be more divorced from reality if she tried. Absolutely disgusting column by a completely delusional individual. This is a perfect example of what Swedish brainwashing does to people.

One Gustav Petter on /pol/ said yesterday that Sweden is an extremist religious society. This type of thing is what he was talking about.
>>
>>55500649
And you send them back to Austria. Push the shit all the back to where it came from.
>>
>>55500586
Denmark should have closed their borders too, to begin with.
>>
>>55500836
This is the only solution.
>>
>>55500577
I love women and they are good for everything but politics. Have to aide with ya bud, history was def right on this one tbqhfam
>>
>>55496681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7KHcnlI2A
>>
>>55500475
What the fuck does the amount of immigrants in germany have to do with Finalnd and it's ability to protect it's border?

What the fuck.
If you have nothing to say, be quiet.
>>
>>55500038
>and I would have to pay for everything, in no fucking way would I be able to live off Swedish government's money.
No, you wouldn't, and yes you would.

There's tons of benefits you'd be eligible for.
>>
>>55501120
They are already within your border my dimwitted friend and more are arriving daily
>>
>>55501177
Like what? I seriously don't know.
>>
File: sentio-nov-15.png (33 KB, 550x318) Image search: [Google]
sentio-nov-15.png
33 KB, 550x318
New poll btw. From the institue that best predicted the election.
>>
>>55501375
Housing benefits, for one. If your rent is high, enjoy your tax$$$
>>
>>55501319
Like we'd be scared of a couple of dozen radical towelheads among immigrants. Get a grip.
>>
>>55497720
>I-Im n-not a n-neet i'm an aryan warrior

yh nah.

The first responsibility of any resistor is to have plenty of white children, children need to be provided for. Uniformed apolitical whites with big families are doing more for the race than 90% of /pol/.
>>
>>55498154
>A few hundred snackbars could take over your entire country
>>55501319
>They are already within your border my dimwitted friend and more are arriving daily

Yep, trolling or retarded.
>>
>>55501406
What are SD's views on Putin? Asking because some right-wing parties in Europe are definitely getting money from him
>>
>>55501406
>KD 2.9%
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Those stupid motherfuckers trying to steal SD votes wasted it. They had everyone's eyes on them and they did nothing, now worse off than before their stunt.

Thanks for the favor, you goddamn retards.
>>
File: Marcus_Aurelius.jpg (165 KB, 447x500) Image search: [Google]
Marcus_Aurelius.jpg
165 KB, 447x500
>>55496681
I actually really don't care anymore about Sweden. We have almost no trade with you and in general I despise you precisely for what you have become: some leftist dystopian nanny state because of your own population.

Normally I would care about other European countries but for Sweden I feel nothing anymore.

This is mostly because leftists here in Belgium and the Netherlands ALWAYS need to refer how well it is going in Sweden, how well "educated" (read: indoctrinated) they are, clean, progressive, wealthy, etc. they are.

This may sound mean, but it might be a very good thing that Sweden is going to be utter shit in a decade or two. This will only make it clear to those lefties there is no such things as free wealth "if you care to share".

It takes fucking discipline, sacrifice, inventiveness, etc. not just the "sharing is caring" bullshit lefties are trying to sell to us.

If you look through history literally not a single impressive nation was built on socialism. They were all built on extreme forms of discipline, industriousness, competition, ascetism, ambition and skill.

Take the Roman Empire: they are the prime example of all of the above virtues. They reigned supreme for 700+ years. Something modern Europe won't even be able to do despite their great start.

There is nothing wrong with "sharing" and "diversity", but god damn if those are the only virtues your country relies on you are bound to get fucked over eventually.
>>
>>55501540
They're anti-NATO anyway.
>>
File: truthww2-9d3b.jpg (20 KB, 300x361) Image search: [Google]
truthww2-9d3b.jpg
20 KB, 300x361
>>55501529
*uninformed

uniformed whites with big families are even better tho
>>
>>55501641
>for common defense
>Scandinavia too important for Russia for NATO to ignore
>NATO would defend us regardless of our relations
He's a master jew.
>>
>>55501406
Why do all your political parties have such gay logos/symbols?

6 out of 8 have a fucking FLOWER as their symbol. Couldnt at least the right wing parties take something a little bit less childish? I know lefties love that baby shit, but come on.

Why can't parties just take something that really represents them. Like the more corporate/trade orientated parties could take trade ships as a symbol.

Socialist/communists should just take a factory or some other laborer shit as their symbol.

No, you all need "flowers" to show how you are going to make the country "flourish". What a fucking joke of a country.
>>
File: mfw.png (898 KB, 749x794) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
898 KB, 749x794
>>55501406
>Socialdemocrats still above 20%
>>
>>55499826
m8, if anything your graph proves that women made governments balance budgets.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151112-171734.png (218 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151112-171734.png
218 KB, 1080x1920
>>55501514
Nej
>>
>>55501758
Jesus, take your autism pills beligum.
>>
>>55501908
>19.000 SEK
>55 sqm
What's your palace called?
>>
>>55501875
I really don't know who the people are who still vote S and M. Commies, hippies and libtards have their own parties. S and M offer you nothing.
>>
>>55501955
Since I set my salary to 20k SEK, I thought I wouldn't be able to live for 1k SEK/month
>>
>>55502040
That's interesting. Maybe there's a roof on who's eligible, like if you make 15k+ they think you should be fine on your own and just get a cheaper one.

Anyway the point is that there are benefits you can seek immediately, that you won't be excluded for being a mig even if getting a residence permit might be tough being white.
>>
>>55501703
Join NATO Swedebros.
>>
File: 1251165165561.png (42 KB, 293x380) Image search: [Google]
1251165165561.png
42 KB, 293x380
>>55501406
>73,8% are still being total fucking retards

Your country is gone, Anders, it's gone.
>>
>>55502175
We literally can't, we need the money to pay for the migs.
>immigration service's budget 50% bigger than our defense
>>
>>55502268
>immigration service's budget 50% bigger than our defense

Oh for fucks sake, there is your problem, don't give any benefits, and deport anyone who tries to something criminal.
>>
>>55501406
Den där kan fan inte stämma även fasst man kanske vill de.
>>
File: CPGt0P0WwAAV3xP.png (139 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
CPGt0P0WwAAV3xP.png
139 KB, 600x357
>>55502267
I know. We know.
>>
>>55501540
>Anti nato
>anti russia
>pro israel
>>
>>55502024
This. I can even understand V voters. Seriously S has nothing interesting, radical or intelligent in their politics. Only reason people still vote for them is because:
>muh tradition
>>
>>55502328
>don't give any benefits
That doesn't include benefits, the municipalities handle that. That's just the cost of dumping them onto the municipalities, even after we abolished their rights to say no.
>>
>>55502164
Yes, I skimmed through your government's site and it says "any person with an ID number", "every resident" instead of "every Swedish citizen". However, in order to migrate, one should get a good position, McDonald's or poop cleaning won't do the job, so welfare bux are probably something unreachable.
>>
>>55498665
>By what measure
The same as cockroaches.
>>
>>55502442
>we
There were no 'we'
>>
File: 14376583.jpg (502 KB, 1280x1343) Image search: [Google]
14376583.jpg
502 KB, 1280x1343
>>55496770
>>55497558

Don't worry families, things are gonna be alright.
>>
>>55499826
>>55500577

> In our society the highest conquest is not space, exploration new frontiers but floppy, infertile (thanks for the pill jews) vagina.

> Chasing women has basically become a skinnerbox for the modern male.

RELEVANT RELEVANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpxao7oe-cQ

Western civilization went downhill because men had to compete economically for greedy pussy that had it's own money.

The pussy is always greedy, because it looks at RELATIVE SOCIAL STATUS not at absolute welfare. There is never enough for women.
>>
>>55502442
Remembered a post by a Russian immigrant living in Sweden, he was mad because of the fact that he has to pay HUGE Swedish taxes and work so that refugees come and receive "aid" from him for granted.
>>
File: 1404255220004.png (329 KB, 469x490) Image search: [Google]
1404255220004.png
329 KB, 469x490
>>55502337
Allt för många rasister som röstar menar du? Absolut enig med dig kamerad, jag tycker SD är 5% max bara fasister och rasister och nasister röstar SD och dom är absolut värsta!
>>
>>55502267
>>55502350

But the fire is rising, the trend is good.

All that is needed is that 51% of MEN are determined to take guns and take things into their own hands.

That means 25,5% of the electorate.
>>
>>55498689

>Being white in Mexico is so comfy

Eh, I thik it's lesser, but still pretty bad
>>
>>55502677
>income tax starts at 50%(municipal and payroll tax)
>an additional 20%, and another 5% if you make "too much", ~50k and ~77k USD a year
>25% sales tax
>sales tax also applies to corporations, effectively a 25% tax on profits
>30% capital gains tax
That's the biggest ones.
>>
>>55502789
Fire never rises for Sweden, Sweden is lost, Sweden is gone in 10 years in a whimper. They don't want to stop this.
>>
>>55498911

>They're like feminists except they still wear dresses.

Kekkles

Underated post
>>
>>55497720
>neet soc logic
>>
>>55497720

* le chateau autiste hattip *
>>
File: 1439877761133.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1439877761133.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>55497621
The fuck does he got in his mouth?
>>
>>55496811
Lies - the post
>>
SWE? SWE? SWE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQUsp-jxDQ
SWE?
>>
>>55498338
Hon ger rödvinsvänstern ett ansikte.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.