[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Jews want immigration in our countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
Why would Jews want immigration in our countries?
>>
to defeat and punish the goyim, whom they see as their historical enemies. jewish-led modern liberalism is at its heart about ethnic/cultural resentment toward gentile white western culture
>>
>>55356239
They don't. Jews literally shit bricks at the thought of Muslims and niggers moving in next door.

>>55356485

Take your chlorpromazine, dipshit
>>
Stormfags will think of some conspiracy but in reality the Muslims are taking over.
>>
>>55356485
this
>>
>>55356943
See that's where I'm confused. Some people say they do, some people say they don't. Who's right?
>>
>>55356239
It's 2015. That's why
>>
>>55357004

Why the fuck would Jews want to live next to Muslims and niggers? Not even Muslims and niggers want to live next to their own types.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html
>>
>>55357004
The jews and muslims are fighting for world dominance. The muslims are winning. I'd personally rather have the jews winning.
>>
File: 1441059740180.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
1441059740180.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>55356971
How is it "some conspiracy" when they literally tell us with their own words. You believe there are such things as stormfags. Don't you think there are jewish versions of that too? And that some of them have power, influence and finance? That they are driven by powerful existential impulses? And resentment at 2,000 years of persecution?
>>
>>55356239
Don't ask goy.
>>
>>55357168
What ever you say, Muhammad
>>
File: 23423423423.jpg (8 KB, 260x237) Image search: [Google]
23423423423.jpg
8 KB, 260x237
>>55357117
>The jews and muslims are fighting for world dominance
Not even close.
>>
They Jewish banking dynasties who own and run the world want a one world government. They want to annihilate Christianity because Judaism as a religion is based on nothing except their hatred of Christ and by extension Christians. They want to breed white people out of existence because white people are too intelligent and creative and thus too unpredictable to be effective slaves. They want to destroy all nations and breed a worldwide mulatto slave race and found the religion of the Antichrist which will replace all other religions and begin the End of Days in which they will sacrifice most of humanity to Satan.
>>
>>55356239
make room for greater Israel
>>
File: barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (121 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
barbara-spectre-quote.jpg
121 KB, 1023x838
>>55357200
Whatever you say Muhammad.
>>
File: muslim womyn.jpg (32 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
muslim womyn.jpg
32 KB, 720x405
>>55357309

Whatever you say, Muhammad
>>
>>55356239
>>55356943

White society, Anglo-Saxon in particular was the strongest opponent of communism. The Frankfurt School realized this, and decided that eroding "whiteness" and their national sovereignty was the best method of attack after the armed communist revolutions failed to materialize.

Their are varyign sects of Jews, as well. Their are right-wing hyper nationalist Jews like Netanyahu who support the West as a golem to attack Muslims. Their is also a strong secular leftist Jewish faction, who don't care as much about their religion and Israel, but still keep the monicur of Jew as a status symbol. These types basically want to anoint themselves as the cheiftains of the leftists. They seek to destroy the goyim society, and have Jews will rule over the tamed shitskins, now pacified in their attacks against whites.

Ben Shapiro on why Jews choose the leftist agenda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
>>
>>55356239

Because they're so scared of the Nazis coming back they want to make sure that whites are a minority within their own countries to make sure that we can't ever fuck with them again.

Sure a few of the more enlightened Jews recognize that we're cucced beyond being a threat to them, and that letting the Muslims was an especially bad idea, but most of them don't give a fuck, especially since the ones pushing it the most are the ones rich enough not to have to give a fuck where they live.
>>
>>55357283
Why would they want to destroy a religion which they invented?
>>
>>55357283
This, basically. Jews are insane.
>>
>>55357278
You are lost, anon. I can't cure stupidity.
>>
>>55357309
Enjoy your daughter marrying a "bearded man"
>>
>>55357168
Sounds plausible to me.
>>
>>55357283
>They want to destroy all nations and breed a worldwide mulatto slave race
Yes, I know
> found the religion of the Antichrist which will replace all other religions and begin the End of Days in which they will sacrifice most of humanity to Satan
But what the fuck are you talking about here?
>>
>>55357364
Christianity predates Judaism by several centuries.
>>
Because The Jews are by definition mixed race people and they want us to be mixed race like them. A huge amount of it is just revenge, they want to fuck us over and by mixed race like them.

Also the more deluded it is, the harder it is to focus on them. Imagine if it was just us and them?

Immigrants also tend to vote for big government, which Jews love.
>>
>>55357356

also, fuck I used their incorrectly but I'm fucking tired
>>
>>55356239
I kinda like how this guy looks. He gives a "Alex of Macedonia" look. Hes a 9/10 in my book
>>
>>55357403
Thanks for setting me straight. Barbara Spectre is just a lone nut right? You've literally never met another jew with her opinion on this issue, right?
>>
File: 1441051543463.jpg (161 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
1441051543463.jpg
161 KB, 600x763
>>55357355
You don't need to tell me about your religion Muhammad.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

>Jihad-rape
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jihad+rape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
>>
>>55357442
>>backtostormfront
>>
File: 12120.png (136 KB, 724x794) Image search: [Google]
12120.png
136 KB, 724x794
>>
>>55357484
You faggots focus on "muh jews" while Muhammed is breeding with your sister. You'r like Dale from king of the hill whom never realizes nancy is fucking john red corn. Stormfags are keks to islam
>>
>>55357441
ok but it was still invented by the jews to control the population, am i right
>>
>>55357418
She won't. Nor a cirumcised one. She will be indoctrinated subtly from birth to despise both of you.
>>
>>55357582
not even god could help you kek to islam
>>
>>55357427
Jews want to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and establish a Greater Israel through military conquest and have prophesied that their "Messiah" will do that (they rejected the real Messiah). Christian texts tell us that this Antichrist will declare himself God in the rebuilt Temple and attempt to exterminate Christians. The Antichrist will initiate human sacrifice. About three quarters of all life on earth will be destroyed in this holocaust.
>>
>>55357554
I want Muhammed out of europe, there is no muhammed really in the state that I live in.

In my eyes, the people who started the 'YOURE RACIST' machine were Americans of jewish descent. This fucking culture is what makes europeans scared of speaking out. What they've seen on American television and news media.
>>
File: 1443247439514.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443247439514.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
The Jews aren't one person. I'm Jewish and against immigration as well as my Jewish uncle, mother, grandmother and cousin. We all hate liberals passionately.
>>
>>55357641
Why do they want to build a temple in Jerusalem?
>>
>>55357569
No. Christianity was invented by God to free humanity from the Pharisees and the Pagans and those like them, including their master, Satan. You'll note that today's Jews are descended from the Pharisees, who crucified Christ and tried to annhilate the Church in its infancy.
>>
>>55357702
cool story, shlomo
>>
>>55357702
you only hate them because they support palestine, admit it.
>>
>>55357441

You mean Judaism predates Christianity by several millennia

fucking retard

>The origins of Judaism lie in the Bronze Age polytheistic Ancient Semitic religions, specifically Canaanite religion, a syncretization with elements of Babylonian religion and of the worship of Yahweh reflected in the early prophetic books of the Hebrew Bible. During the Babylonian captivity of the 6th and 5th centuries BCE, certain circles within the exiled Judahites in Babylon redefined pre-existing ideas about monotheism, election, divine law and Covenant into a theology which came to dominate the former Judah in the following centuries.
>>
File: 1447022176364.jpg (552 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
1447022176364.jpg
552 KB, 598x720
>>55357569
Mostly it's just racism and resentment. And to ensure the holocaust never happens again. But there are definitely some big jews with big plans. Imagine if you had infinite money to achieve whatever you wanted. Buy any politician. Takeover the media. Orchestrate conspiracies. Convince an army of footsoldiers with common interests to do your bidding. You wouldn't need to do anything. Just pay to make sure your people get into strategic positions to make it happen.
>>
>>55356239
Because you goyim aren't breeding.
>>
>>55356485

Like my Jewish sister-in-law. Christmas is coming up, so I'll want to avoid her. For some reason, in spite of being born here and living here her whole life, Christmas makes her uncomfortable and her resentment is palpable.
>>
>>55357611
It simply won't happen no matter how much you fantasise about it. God has always been on the side of the eternal Anglo.
>>
>>55356239

Leftist Jews are a thing since historically the Left let Jews into their ranks and let them play in the political process. The Left has since gone insane, and many of their Jewish that have stuck along for the ride suffer from the same delusions as modern leftkeks do, and similarly tend to have an above-average amount of money to help insulate them from their problems.

The Jews in Israel have had their lefties hemmed into their glitzy ghetto in Tel Aviv or outright emigrated elsewhere thanks to their neighbors being out for their blood since the state's creation.

TL/DR: The Jews that actually understand what's needed to keep their host societies healthy in the long term generally live in places that are redpilling by nature and aren't beholden to historical favors.
>>
>>55357688
I agree with you, but I find it ignorant to think jews are in control while europe is culturally enriched by Islam. If the jews are in complete control they wouldn't allow islam to get this close to word domination.
>>
>>55357707
So they can reinstitute animal sacrifice and the Priesthood and have a mechanism for the forgiveness of sins again (they think this because they reject Jesus) and thus have the religious basis to conquer a Greater Israel that will take over the entire Middle East and thus realize the Promised Land as described in the Old Testament. They have tried to rebuild the Temple before and God stopped them with a miracle so they're hesitant to try it again without the Antichrist by their side.
>>
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

WHY WOULD JEWS WANT TO GET RID OF THEIR OWN RELIGION

THE ESOTERICS ARE KILLING RELIGION
>>
>>55357868
All I'm saying is you might want to pay attention to islam rather than assuming the likes run everything. I believe the jews manipulate the media but I also think islam has an agenda of it's own and europe is facing the consequences of it. Please, britbong, just keep an eye on the likes and mudslimes.
>>
File: 1445609538441.jpg (169 KB, 735x520) Image search: [Google]
1445609538441.jpg
169 KB, 735x520
>>55357780
I'm anti Israel too though. Don't give a fuck about them to be honest. I'm against all non white immigrants. Asians are okay but I would still prefer not many of them migrate to western nations. My family realizes that Mexicans and .ghetto blacks are ruining our country as well as the Muslims and liberals ruining Europe. We're also in favor of gun rights and against abortion. Look past the memes and realize that even though a disproportionate amount of Jews are anti-white liberals it doesn't mean all of us are.

>>55357779
JIDF DETECTED
>>
>>55358012
*kikes
>>
>>55357868
except in 1066 when you got raped by the french am i right
>>
>>55356239
Because those countries aren't THEIR countries.
>>
>>55357842
Why did we stop breeding?
>>
>>55358090

because we would rather shitpost on the internet than try to get laid
>>
File: 1445931059360.jpg (29 KB, 305x287) Image search: [Google]
1445931059360.jpg
29 KB, 305x287
>>55356239
because it will lead to a war against the native european, which will then push all the remaining european jews to israel, so they can create greater israel.

this will also depopulate the area that they will create greater israel in, because jihad.

in this way, they are making their two biggest enemies fight each other, rather than them.
>>
>>55356239
D U D E W E E D L M A O
>>
>>55357949
>WHY WOULD JEWS WANT TO GET RID OF THEIR OWN RELIGION
good question, thats what i asked too but the guy said god invented christianity lol
>>
>>55357815
No Judaism as practiced today is descended from the Phariseeism of Jesus' time. They replaced the Old Testament with what they called the "oral Torah" which is something they just made up, and only wrote down centuries after the crucifixion. Judaism formed as a Pharisee reaction against Christ and fabricated their own holy book after the New Testament had been written. Their religion has nothing in common with the faith of Abraham or the Hebrews or Israelites and they have no legitimate claim to be the heirs of that tradition despite what Wikipedia says. Christianity perfected and fulfilled the teachings handed down from Abraham and Christians are the true Chosen People. Judaism is the synagogue of Satan and always has been.
>>
>>55357900
That's not the plan. They want multiculturalism. A mixed culture where neither nationalism nor islamism can achieve a majority. Islam is not really a threat to them anyway. In 1947 the entire Arab world declared war on Israel with the stated objective of driving them into the sea, but got their arses handed to them.They're just savages incapable of maintaining the level of civilisation required to pose a threat to Israel. It's irrelevant who they use to invade Europe. As long as white nationalism can't threaten their freedom or existence, they can conduct their international business in peace.
>>
>>55357900
Nobody is in complete control of this mess. There are just varying levels of influence. Action and reaction.

I realize that there are good guys like you on the ground level but I would really like to see a guy at the level of George Soros funding PEGIDA rallies and supporting them. I wouldn't have such a negative view.
>>
>imblying the juice forgot that white Christians were the ones to gas them.
>>
>>55358155

If Jews wanted GREATER ISRAEL like you claim, then why did they give back the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt?

>In 1979, Egypt and Israel signed a peace treaty in which Israel agreed to withdraw from the entirety of Sinai. Israel subsequently withdrew in several stages, ending in 1982.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_Peninsula#1979_Peace_Treaty_with_Israel_and_aftermath
>>
>>55358214
>>55358217
Okay, guys. I assumed a long time ago the world would burn anyway. I'm not trying to change your minds on anything because it will happen no matter what. People are just too deluded to wake up.
>>
>>55358182
>that weak ass attempt to appropriate Jew invention

Take your chlorpromazine, dipshit. Christ was a kike and preached only to other kikes. Then Paul decided to mass market it.

You're worshiping a dead Jew on a stick. Deal with it.
>>
Are` you the same OP who started this thread:

>>55354735
>>55354735
>>
>>55358012
Oh I do. Islam is absolutely intolerable, de facto. I really have no problem with jews living among us and doing business. We ruled the world together once. But islamics seem incapable of civilisation. What I do have a problem with is that it is the jews who are pushing this on us. Islam wouldn't stand a chance against us if it weren't for cultural marxism or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>55358425
yes and you're the jew who tried to slide the subject of discussion with your images of celebrities
>>
>>55358214
>A mixed culture where neither nationalism nor islamism can achieve a majority

That's bullshit.

People are far easier to control with religion. The powers that be want religion for the masses, and are pissed that Europeans are giving up on it.

>>55358304
Those sneaky fuckers probably only did it to seem diplomatic.

They predicted further anger and war from the Arab world if they kept Sinai.

This is why they are depopulating the region of Greater Israel, and shipping them to Europe.

If a race war starts in Europe, then more jihadists will run there to help their brothers conquer their favorite target.

And Israel is left alone
>>
File: ashhjagsdsahjk.jpg (2 MB, 1280x2432) Image search: [Google]
ashhjagsdsahjk.jpg
2 MB, 1280x2432
>>55358425
nope it is the NSA
>>
>>55358497
>They predicted further anger and war from the Arab

Oh I bet Arabs love them now though, huh?
>>
>>55358155

>thinks this is greater israel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
>>
>>55358450
>What I do have a problem with is that it is the jews who are pushing this on us. Islam wouldn't stand a chance against us if it weren't for cultural marxism or whatever you want to call it.

I agree with most of what you say but what i don't believe is that this zionism is all over. I do think that hollywood is run by jews and promotes race mixing but i don't think israel is in on that plot.
>>
>>55356239
because they are evil and responsible for every bad thing

How new are you?
>>
>>55358532
of course they don't

but if they get them all to run to europe for gibs then they will forget about those evil fucking kikes
>>
>>55358381
*tips fedora*

Everyone in this thread should watch this:

http://youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
>>
>>55358056
Actually I'm of norman descent. The normans were not French. They were from exactly the same part of Europe as the Anglo-Saxons and merely adopted French as a language when they migrated there, as they later adopted English. They had familial ties to the English aristocracy, and even a claim to the throne. They immensely benefited this country for the better, without fundamentally changing its racial or cultural makeup. The same cannot be said for islam.
>>
>>55358497
>The powers that be want religion for the masses, and are pissed that Europeans are giving up on it.
that's smart. so they flood us with muslims
>>
File: christfag.jpg (27 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
christfag.jpg
27 KB, 360x480
>>55358600
>*tips fedora*

nice counter argument, faggot
>>
File: moolkare.jpg (3 MB, 9000x8222) Image search: [Google]
moolkare.jpg
3 MB, 9000x8222
>>55356239
I don't know, Mr. Trudeau. But you're no longer able to talk about it because it would violate your "diversity".
>>
>>55358497
I think you underestimate how much jews hate Christianity. Imagine how much you hate islam. Then times it by infinity, believe it's literally heretical. Then add 2,000 years of persecution.
>>
>>55358712
sure.

but that idea corroberates my hypothesis
>>
>>55358621
>The normans were not French
every fucking time hahah
>>
>>55358646
You didn't present an argument. You just begged the question then spouted the "dead kike on a stick" thought-terminating cliche. I can't present a counterargument when you have no argument. Watch the video. Stop posting until you at least do that.
>>
>>55358558
It's not the 6 million Israeli jews that have to conduct their business in our countries. But the 15 million who live in Europe and America.
>>
File: 788812.jpg (131 KB, 1539x322) Image search: [Google]
788812.jpg
131 KB, 1539x322
>>55357004
Basically, in modern 2015 Europe Jews vote predominately conservative (particularly in Britain and Sweden), The "radical Jewish Communist" thing has largely died out in Europe since Islamic immigration started up and Communist/leftist movements became viciously anti-Israel, so the 1970's or so.

Today Jews in Europe are anti-immigration and repeatedly request security from European governments and were constantly talking about the dangers of Muslim immigrant crime as far back as the Paris riots of 2005 and were shouted down as Zionists who didn't remember the Nakba by the French media.

By the fact that essentially every left-wing pro-Islamic party in Europe today is anti-Israel and actively calls for boycotts of them the right wing anti-immigration parties of Europe are generally the only parties there that dare to be openly pro-Israel anymore. Outside of Britain it's political suicide to be openly pro-Israel, and even in the UK it's rapidly becoming a thing where you get called an apartheid fascist. This goes back to the Cold War, where Israel was the developed state with the least positive ties with the Communist world (only having relations with Communist Romania).
>>
>>55358869
i respect your opinion. I can tell you are intelligent otherwise I wouldn't be responding to you this much but I disagree. I still love you, britbong. You are a great friend to america and i would give my own life for you tea drinkers.
>>
File: 11141414.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
11141414.png
1 MB, 2075x936
>>55358887
However /pol/ is a bit of a political dinosaur, still living in the world of mein Kampf 1920's where the Jews were seeking to overthrow a status quo that was discriminatory and non-beneficial to them. As post-WWII Jews largely left Europe and Israel was established, this need has died out and Jews became part of the ruling class as opposed to outside of it. Islamic groups threaten this status of theirs. But this simply isn't the political reality anymore.

Modern anti-immigration right wing groups in Europe are usually the only pro-Israeli force in the country (especially in Sweden) by the simple fact by association that Israel is unpopular with modern European socialists and Muslims, and represents the kind of right-wing nationalistic state they'd like to implement in Europe itself.

So, while /pol/ advocates outdated Nazi ideology thats been dead for decades that identifies Jews as the liberal socialist force in a nation, today it's largely the inverse and /pol/ can either modernize its own conservatism accordingly or become even more irrelevant. There's a reason the only Jew in the Swedish Parliament is part of the Swedish Democrats.

And in b4 "ur JIDF! lememe"
>>
File: 1442192886175.jpg (23 KB, 361x399) Image search: [Google]
1442192886175.jpg
23 KB, 361x399
>>55358775
>>
>>55359049
Who is Barbara Spectre?
>>
>>55356239
They rule over all goyim, they care not for the color of their skin or the language they speak. They are all their pawns and all just as easy to bribe and manipulate.
>>
File: 1441914240527.jpg (206 KB, 771x960) Image search: [Google]
1441914240527.jpg
206 KB, 771x960
>>55358974
I love you too eldest son.
>>
>>55359316
She's a relic, /pol/ is obsessed with her but she's like 90 years old and a dying figment of what Judaism used to be.

She's also extremely close to the Israeli left and very critical of the modern Israeli government, calling it apartheid and racist and what not.
>>
>>55359443
kek. god bless
>>
Because they used to stick out a lot more when there wasn't. Ever hear someone say that back in their day the only minority was Jews? By having mass immigration they can deflect attention from themselves. Jews are extremely paranoid of white gentile control, hence why are so afraid of strong white leaders and movements, and hence why they want to dilute white countries.

They're not completely wrong either BTW. In the left, Jews might as well not exist. Yet in right, mainstream wise it is worship of Jews and Israel, while the alternative could never avoid, despite how much it tries, the community eventually discussing the "Jewish question."

Of course, it is now backfiring. Due to whites dwindling in numbers, Jewish control is more transparent than ever. And, as they will find out, no nonwhite gives a single shit about Jewish suffering that weighs the Gentile's thoughts.
>>
>>55359049
This is a very common tack that outright liars of Semitic ancestry take, in which the actions of a genocidally chauvenist death cult are required to be perfectly logical from all angles.
By this reasoning Nazi Germany never invaded the Soviet Union and no Arab nation ever attacked Israel.
>>
>>55359512
You pro Jewish shills are pathetic

All jews need to die

Whether they be right or left
>>
File: 1436529698275.jpg (183 KB, 800x869) Image search: [Google]
1436529698275.jpg
183 KB, 800x869
>>55359535
>Due to whites dwindling in numbers

This is another gay meme

There are more whites on earth than ever before in history

It's the Jews who are dwindling

They decrease 1% every year
>>
File: 2015-Religion-Voting-Chart.png (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2015-Religion-Voting-Chart.png
24 KB, 600x400
>>55358887
>>55359049
This is actually true and the first decent logical argument I have heard from JIDF for a long time.

It does fail to acknowledge that when jews do go left, they aren't mitigated by any residual national, cultural or racial ties though.

That is why I don't hate all jews or Israel. But radical jews more than anyone.
>>
>>55359766
What does it matter when whites in a nation become a minority and lose their influence, as is the case in the US from mass immigration? As for there being less Jews, that would make their over representation all the more obvious so I don't see your point.
>>
>>55356971
Jews clearly support this just watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55357554
The reason people yell Jew's is because Jewish banks rape many Muslim countries and gets the west involved funding Jihad against their mortal enemies the Shia, the Saudis support this unholy i know.

This creates even more migrants, in Europe itself Jewish Socialist politicians that are baked by banks all are outspoken on how they want Europe to be multi-cultural, hence they actually encourage and help enable the flow of Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55357702
The question is are you a gun grabber or a Socialist if either you fit the dreaded stereotype if not then congrats because your one of the few. I have met over a dozens Jews in my life I'd say 90% said they were liberal democrats in fact their approach was indeed Socialism all of them were gun grabbers aswell.
>>
>>55358090
Again this is do to the ever increasing need to work to make ends meet, the money is fiat and controlled by them, it continually degrades in value do to manipulation. As a result in Fabian style the people work more have less kids due to finances, hence why people hate Jewish monkey business.
>>
File: voice_of_our_generation.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
voice_of_our_generation.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>55356239
Dude its 2015.
Can you please stop with this racist bullshit?
Cultural diversity is a good thing and every person has the ability to contribute.
More the better.
>>
File: 1446695864326.jpg (86 KB, 1198x687) Image search: [Google]
1446695864326.jpg
86 KB, 1198x687
>>
File: predictions.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
predictions.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>Destabilize every stable muslim country
>Flood the world with muslims
>Terror attacks become commonplace
>Create world government for security
>????
>profit
>>
>>55363393
They know the money is fiat, at that point its not about profit its about power.
>>
>>55363086
Controlled limited immigration is fine, especially for America, but Europe are nations with unique histories language and diversity, they aren't meant to be like us it will destroy all of that,
>>
>>55363086
As for Jews its obvious they are disproportionately in the highest positions of power. The past 3 federal reserve heads were Jewish statistically this is impossible unless corruption is taking place at the highest levels of finance.Also Jew's spearhead many Socialist movements trust us, its like they literally strive to fit this stereotype.
>>
>>55356239

It's not just jews, it's globalists. Nations are a barrier to a united world. They want borders to be eradicated, cultures to be indistinguishable, so that they can usher in a one world government.
>>
>>55363562
hownu.ru
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit

By profit I meant succeeding in their goal of global domination with the mechanisms of power even further away from the common people
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.