[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this kills the first amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: CTaNqgOUAAAV8m1.jpg (108 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CTaNqgOUAAAV8m1.jpg
108 KB, 600x800
this kills the first amendment
>>
>>55355484
Not really.
It's no different that private property and privacy.
>>
>>55355484
what the hell is going on there?
>>
>>55355540
>It's no different

Who owns that?
>>
No, this will save the first amendment. Even hardcore liberal sites like gawker are calling them out on their bullshit
>>
Sounds like a nice place to commit a crime. Wittinesses are a horrible problem.
>>
>>55355484
pfft who's going to enforce this "safe space"
>>
>>55355540
camping on a public school campus does not make your campsite public property
>>
>>55355540
Except the students don't won the property or make policy for the university, the Administrators do. Some students just planted that stupid poster and act like people should respect their wishes.

I swear its like they never emotionally matured past kindergarten. They want their binkee, blankee, and teddy while mommy and daddy make the mean and scary people go away.
>>
>>55355540
They aren't on private property
>>
>>55355730
>Except the students don't won the property
*Except the students don't own the property
>>
Property rights kills the first amendment?

Sounds about right
>>
First amendment's doing fine, canuckbro. Know why? Someone took a picture of that.
>>
File: 1413167134330.jpg (57 KB, 701x497) Image search: [Google]
1413167134330.jpg
57 KB, 701x497
>This is literally happening at Yale
>One of the very very top university in United States.
>>
Yale deserves everything that is coming. Good or bad.
>>
>>55355845
Top? Yes. It's also hilariously exclusive, most of the students are inherently privileged (in the old sense of the word: dem legacy students) and it's insular. Of course it's a prime factory for the most virulent strain of this sort of progressivism. It's got no real diversity of opinions.

My university is undoubtedly liberal, but it's also huge. This shit could never happen here.
>>
>>55355952
Leftism is an evil that works itself from the top down.
>>
This actually was at Mizzou, not Yale.

I was walking on the quad today and wanted so badly to rip these signs up and throw them on the ground, but not worth the bullshit that would come with it.
>>
>>55355540
They are literally on public property
>>
>>55356007
It's inherently harder to infect a larger host with it though. Have no doubt, my campus is leftist as hell. But there are too many students who are too different for this sort of lunacy to truly take hold.

>>55356016
You guys have the best abbreviation for your school ever.
>>
>>55355845
It's happening at Mizzou. Yale's happening is different and pretty much as dumb, but they haven't quite gone full retard like those in OP's pic yet.
>>
>>55355952
Mizzou has 35,000 students. It's not a small school.
>>
File: 1364891877322.jpg (34 KB, 337x322) Image search: [Google]
1364891877322.jpg
34 KB, 337x322
>>55356144
Never mind. That's bigger than mine. How the actual fuck?
>>
>>55355484
OP, we need some space to call our own. I mean, how else are we supposed to live a life surrounded by ideas we are disgust by?
>>
>>55355797
What school did she go into?
>>
File: 1435894194340.jpg (27 KB, 1007x485) Image search: [Google]
1435894194340.jpg
27 KB, 1007x485
>>55356016
Don't be a fucking c*ck m8

These fuckers are allowed to prevail because the massive silent majority is simply letting them.

At worst, you will get hoarded-called bigot, racist, etc. Just don't say anything, toss them like Ricky in Trailer Park Boys would.

Be a fucking hero.

If I can stand up to my Kenyan professor about how niggers are prone to more violence, you can take down some fucking signs. We're all rooting for you here lad.
>>
If people see these signs, take them down.

1) I doubt they had permission from the university to put those up to begin with.
2) There's no such thing as safe space in PUBLIC SPACE. If you're in public space, expect to be filmed. If you start assaulting people who are filming, prepare to get stabbed or shot. Too bad they universities probably banned guns so people can't protect themselves from mob attacks.
>>
>>55356016
Should have done it, legally, there's nothing they could do. In fact, you could sue the movement for harassment easily if they tried some shit.
See: >>55356059

>>55356068
I know right. I don't go there, but a lot of my friends do. It's a touchy subject, some of them are actually considering not coming back next year, especially if the administration folds completely to their "demands"
>>
>>55355484
OH NOES, A SIGN
>>
>>55355653
nobody i literally walked around in their "camp" they got snacks out the wazoo and big ass space heaters
>>
I'd love to show these fucks what a real unsafe space is. These motherfuckers have never been unsafe in their entire lives.
>>
>>55355540
>go to public park
>GO AWAY THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

yea, no different at all...
>>
>>55356370
It doesn't seem like the majority of Mizzou students are on board with this students. I have friends who go to yale (I went to a private high school, they're all legacy kids) and everyone one has posted on facebook in support of that particular hullabaloo.
>>
>>55356315
>>55356344
>>55356370
people act like it would be easy for me to take them down. yes, it would be physically. but i go to law school there and i just don't need to deal with all that bullshit that you know would come. fucking niggers yelling at me, making a scene, possibly getting on camera and shit.

not worth it. easy for you guys to sit behind your computers and tell me to go do it, but a lot harder to actually go out and do it when i have absolutely no desire to be in the spotlight for something as fucking stupid as this
>>
>>55356404

I'm sure we could make a crowdfund to pay some hobos 20 bucks to fuck up their camp. We can arm them with knives if they get attacked they can stab in self defense.
>>
>>55355484
For anybody uninformed, they went after a journalist taking video of the area and threatened to call 'muscle' to take care of him.
>>
>>55356522
Isn't it pathetic? I'm in the same boat. I want to say something or do something but it would cost me contacts/probably my current job.
>>
>>55356566
Eh, I was mainly referring to how bad it is in less civilized countries. Those people have to fight for their lives just to get an education.

These peoples' biggest problem is being offended. If that doesn't reek of privilege, I don't know what does.
>>
>>55355484
It's kind of stupid to hold a protest and then actively prevent media, which is overwhelmingly loyal to their retarded cause btw, from entering to film it.
>>
>>55356610
its absolutely obnoxious
>>
>>55356610
Document it, they want to antagonize a physical response in order to justify their batshit insane dogma. Take pictures, take videos and post it online. That will do more damage than tearing down their stupid signs.
>>
>>55356610
>>55356522
I seriously wish I was on your campus, or yale. I'd do something. I'm so fucking furious.
>>
>>55355484
No Jooz!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>55356869
Recommendation to anyone actually at Mizzou: dress up like this guy, get a bullhorn, and troll the fuck out of them. They'll lose their god damned minds.
>>
>>55355484
i would just disregard the sign
>>
File: MGS5 laugh.jpg (56 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
MGS5 laugh.jpg
56 KB, 504x336
>1st amendment is the only reason any of these SJW fucks are even allowed to have opinions
>they want to kill the first amendment

Oh jesus, the delicious irony
>>
>>55356906
Please do this, one of you motherfuckers.
>>
File: kid crying.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
kid crying.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
>>55356915

Just like no guns signs on restaurants or other places not explicitly disallowed by my state.

Ignore it, carries no force of law. Pansy reporters.
>>
>>55356915
This. If they touch you, then simply have them arrested.
>>
>>55357474
True that. Extralegal rules mean jack shit.
>this is a gun free zone! this is an anti-free speech zone!
There aren't laws against this, so even if you personally don't like it, you can't take action against me. Catch me red-handed with a gun? All you can do is tell me to leave.
>>
>>55356016
Fuccboi pull up the signs, and piss bolt while laughing your ass off, that way any video of you doing it would be hilarious
>>
Oh no, a sign dictating the conditions of usage of public property set up by a private enterprise. I guess I have to obey it.
>>
>>55355540
>in public
>on public property
>with no expectation of privacy
>>
>>55355484

>doing what random people tell you when you're not on their private property.

Shiggy diggy my niggy. Just say "then stop me," and watch them not doanything.
>>
>>55356016
Pull those fuckers up and if anyone does anything say "YOU LOST BRUH YOU LOST DIS ONE BRU."
>>
File: 1439240313615.jpg (44 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
1439240313615.jpg
44 KB, 639x639
>>55358034

> watch them not doanything

> mfw you obviously don't know about the nigger and sjw/liberal propensity for violence when they don't get their way or somebody tells them "no".

The only thing I was surprised about with this "no media / safe space" bullshit at MS is that a journalist didn't get sucker punched by some 300lb nigger, his camera stolen, then accused of rape by some SJW coalburning mudshark after the fact.
>>
>>55358270

>not carrying a weapon at all times

That's what you get then.
>>
im thinking about hunger striking on campus tomorrow until they reinstate our president. when they inevitably don't ill say what was the difference between my hunger strike and this other fucker's? he's black and i'm white? Why am i not getting the same recognition from the football team?

my freedom of speech on this campus has been cancelled and im striking until our president is reinstated
>>
>>55358620
I admire your cause and dedication but you're gonna fail buddy. No one gives a shit about how you feel. Sad truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 565x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 565x1003
>>
>>55358953
wow, that's some crazy sameface.
>>
>>55355484
This sign literally means nothing

They're in a public space, you can't deny someone elses rights because you want to, their rights trump your feelings fucking literally.

The media should have called the police to enforce the freedom of the press

It'd be different if it was private property but at the same time only the property owner would be able to do that
>>
File: 1576543.jpg (36 KB, 306x310) Image search: [Google]
1576543.jpg
36 KB, 306x310
>>55356906

please god yes

YEEEESSS
>>
>>55355484
So does this, you know. That other part that speaks to no state interference in the free exercise of religion.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

IRS targeting, free-speech zones, mandated pizza and flower servicing of gays, safe space from media; I'm sure you can find examples to prove the first amendment is under attack in its entirety.
>>
>>55356906
and yell at them "I"m an idealogical minority voice punching up at the majority, stop silencing me you hypocritical shitlords" or something of the sort
>>
Fuck the media. The media is PROBLEMATIC. Haha, I triggered you with that word. Just admit it. You have no control over your own thoughts and feelings. You are a slave to the media.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.