[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OJ Simpson Verdict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 14
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
Can someone explain this shit? White people hate white criminals. Black people cheered for this piece of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
>>
>>55321945
Minorities think as community.
Majority think through ideals, politics etc.
>>
File: 1985175413294568.gif (1 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1985175413294568.gif
1 MB, 384x288
>>55321945
>>
>>55321945
I was a kid when this happened but I do remember this is the first time I heard the word 'nigger' from my mom.
>>
>>55321945

just a jig lovin whore you dumb snow kuck
>>
Is the most famous case of someone who was blatantly guilty getting away scott free?
>>
>OJ killed a race traitor whore and some random kike

We should cheer for him too.
>>
the oj case was a litmus for marxists
>>
Once again sports giving a nigger more power and influence than nature would normally have ever allowed. Then using said power to act on any and all impulses with no fear of punishment.

Stop watching sports. Stop the nigger worship.
>>
It was a circus show of a trial complete with shit like hostile witnesses and other craziness like asking the defendant to actually put on and wear a piece of the evidence.

When people say they miss the OJ trial show I can see why.

He's in jail forever now anyway for trying to steal his sports memorabilia back at the end of a gun. Nigga is crazy.
>>
Freshman year
>right after lunch
>teacher gone
>some guy jumps up on a desk and rigs the tv so we can watch it
>snow but audio perfect
>half the class cheers other half is disgusted
>teacher burst in room
>sees the tv
>laughs and tells us he was watching it on the 60" in the library

Good times
>>
>>55322301
If he had been convicted LA would have rioted again.
>>
>>55322588
How old are you broseph?
>>
>>55322588
>freshman year

Old fuck
>>
>>55322301

First case where I learned about 'reasonable doubt'. The persecution fucked up royally.
>>
White people hate OJ because he pulled back the curtain of the legal system in America. Its not about who is innocent or guilty, it is about who can afford the best attorneys. Also, white people are narcissistic sociopaths and think they own white women which is why kuck is the go to insult on here
>>
>>55321945
Of course they cheered you would cheer too if it was one of your own.

Look how people on this site reacted to the Casey Anthony verdict.
>>
>>55322835
Tyrone, pls go.
>>
>>55322835
>Its not about who is innocent or guilty, it is about who can afford the best attorneys.

Not really. OJ did receive an unfair trial, that's why he was found 'not guilty'.

You can't convict someone of murder as a juror if you felt that he received an unfair trial, could you?
>>
>>55322098
>Minorities

Niggers, tbqh
>>
T
R
IN-GROUP PREFERENCE
B
A
L
I
S
T
I
C
>>
the evidence was fucked up and the jury was persuaded by that smooth talker johnnie cochran
>>
>>55322905
>Of course they cheered you would cheer too if it was one of your own.
Holy shiet m8, what a retard you are.
>>
>>55323015
That scheming kike Dershowitz was also involved, IIRC.
>>
So what really happened? Was he the killer
>>
>>55322958

He was never going to be able to get one in this country.
>>
>BLOOD SHRINKS LEATHER
>PUTTING ON LATEX GLOVES AND TRYING ON THE GLOVES
>?????
>MUST AQUIT :^)
>>
>>55323245
No, he searched for the real killers on every golf course in Florida.
>>
>>55322327
This guy knows what's up senpai.
>>
>>55322835

Congrats on literacy Tyrone!
>>
>>55323245

There was a lot of conspiracy shit back in the day that pointed to either his son or a hulking known and violent lapd officer. This was a long time ago though so I'm just regurgitating from memory and don't remember all the details.
>>
Where's the proof he was guilty? Whatever evidence suggested it clearly wasn't enough in a court of law.

I know how this board feels about black men. You can't just go around screaming guilty in the real world over their race, thank god.
>>
>>55321945
Niggers are inherently violent. They actually enjoy dead whites.

How are you idiots still not getting this? Blacks hate whites much more than whites hate blacks. I'm a beaner so I get to hear blacks talk about whites without a filter. They want you all dead and you faggots are in denial about it. My family actively taught me to avoid blacks and won't let blacks in our homes because we know niggers aren't trustworthy. Mexicans work hard so their kids don't have to be around niggers, whites work hard to force their kids to be around niggers so they can feel progressive and that's why you're constantly victims of ugly black apes.

Honestly crackers, I just don't get you. You're onto of the world and you're race is doing great yet you faggots see that as bad and work to reduce your power. What the fuck, because of you all of America has to deal with moth ball smelling niggers and their ugly ass women.
>>
>>55323958
He was guilty though. He was gonna off himself, and probably should have. Cochrane used the chewbacca defense though.
>>
>>55323958
>know how this board feels about black men.

Most of the world hates blacks, not just this board kek.
>>
Litteraly burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>55324311

I'm white. I think the same as you. We are just not allowed to say it publicly. Pretty sure most whites are that way, despite what the jews on T.V. say about it.
>>
>>55324311
>Mexicans work hard so their kids don't have to be around niggers
yeah
why are there entire hispanics neighboorhoods full of crime huh?
>>
>>55322588
I was in 8th grade, we watched the verdict in science class.
>>
>>55323958
His book about how he did it
The fact that after the statue of limitations for perjury were up kato admitted he lied on the stand for him because he was scared of him.
>>
Someone explain, how the hell did he get away with this?
>>
It was their kid. 24 years old, medded up and had known crazy episodes. His journal entries are damning there's even the photo of him with his dog walearing the cap that was found at the scene complete with dog hair.

OJ was the accomplice.
>>
a juror has said letting oj go was payback for white shit
>>
>>55324865
The glove did not fit.
>>
>>55321945
Man, I didn't know that were images of it.
>>
File: 1219906769342.jpg (85 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1219906769342.jpg
85 KB, 500x470
>>55325182
>>
File: oj simpson - if i did it.jpg (49 KB, 175x288) Image search: [Google]
oj simpson - if i did it.jpg
49 KB, 175x288
>>55324865

He wrote a book.
>>
>>55321945
I was in high school at the time, all of the youth cheered for the verdict as well, not just niggers.

I cheered because it simply confirmed my cynical view that the justice system is a bit fucked.

Only a few years ago did I realize that black assholes wanted to make it about them.
>>
>>55322466
Sports are mainly white people, and worldwide they're white and latina.

It's mainly American sports that are riddled with dindu.
>>
>>55324311
>They want you all dead and you faggots are in denial about it.

Implying you viva la raza bastards do not feel the same way.
>>
>>55323245
He is.

He went through a high speed chase with the police when they tried to take him in as a suspect.

Blood and evidence linked to the murders where found on his property.

After the trial he wrote a book titled (if) I DID IT, which had so much insider knowledge of the crime that it's pretty open and shut that he did it.

Literally the only reason he got off was his attorneys using the race card and asking a single police chief if he said nigger in the past decade. Look it up I shit you not, that was his entire legals team argument 'dey rasist framing a black man cause dey hatin.'
>>
>>55322835
We don't go around thinking we own white women. But you claiming that is showing you might have some insecurities about us. Don't be scared, we are the most tolerant people.
>>
>>55325550

They found the knife in the son's storage locker, had 'intermittent rage disorder' and assaulted his girlfriend a few months prior to the murders.

Journal entires include shit like

> this is the year of the knife for me
> I can’t help but think of the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. A man that when induced with a chemical becomes a madman.

And six months before the murders he went to the hospital for hearing voices.

If these murders happened today he would've been suspect #1. It certainly fits the MO we've seen over and over again.
>>
>>55325617
Same happened to me over Trayvon years back.
I never thought it was racial, everyone including my Georgian black friend all that the race argument was utter bullshit. I thought it was just a case of wannabe cop trying to start shit because of a superiority complex.

When I heard he wasn't guilty I was pissed, I let it be known.I went through the whole case in depth moreso than the media provided trying to find why the jury could let him off.
I was disturbed how far the lies I was told where from reality, I couldn't believe to the extent that the case was warped and fed as bullshit to me and everyone else on all major media sources. Trying to explain it to others and they practiced cognitive dissonance like it was all they knew.

For everyone who sees the truth like you and me, there are a hundred others who refuse to acknowledge it.
>>
>>55326409
i like how they only showned pictures of travyon in a baby carriage sucking on a binky while the hispanic man was portrayed as a kkk member
>>
File: 1375414378623.jpg (38 KB, 736x314) Image search: [Google]
1375414378623.jpg
38 KB, 736x314
>>55326409

explain, give details

>>55325574

explain what's in this book

isn't it just fanfiction ?
>>
File: 1446707858883.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1446707858883.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>55326691
>fanfiction
>>
>>55322905
this quite honestly; family
>>
>>55326009
We want to replace whites as the power in America. We don't want to kill them because we can't compete.

Nobody in my family hates whites, shit most of my family are trump supporters. We just think you're pussified and it's pretty sad because it's affecting everyone in America.
>>
>>55321945
FFS...you would've thought that every nigger on earth was on trial...

If this doesn't prove that all niggers are fucking racists...you're blind.
>>
>>55326691

Not fanfiction per se. It was written by a ghostwriter, then O.J accepted $600k to say that he wrote it.

Basically he wrote a "fictional" account of how he would have killed his wife, If he did it.

for some reason, it pissed her parents off. But hey, they let their daughter marry a nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It
>>
>>55322157
OJ pls.
>>
>>55322660
>>
File: 500px.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
500px.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
lets be honest here, he killed a coalburner and a jew, if I could I'd buy OJ a drink
>>
>>55327440
*wink wink* sure, that's what happened. a "ghost writer"

kek
>>
>>55322835
OJ got off because half the jury was black, if OJ killed them right in the court room they wouldn't have convicted him.
>>
>>55321945
He wasn't a criminal at the time though, the glove didn't fit.
>>
>>55322835
This guy gets it. Chappelle explains it in his stand-up. Black people weren't celebrating because he was black and one of their "kind" got away with it. It was more like "HAH now you know how it feels to be on the receiving end!".
>>
>implying it wasn't Jason Simpson
>implying OJ didn't take the heat for his psychotic son
>>
>>55326691
Here's the things they didn't report or hid.

He was a neighborhood watchman who was given the right to patrol his community by his community because of a series of robberies that occurred during a small space of time.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/28/zimmerman-s-twin-lakes-community-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

The calls he made to simply report a suspicious person where edited to make it seem he was racially motivated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bDOF18xbb0

Trayvon attacked first in a manner that could have killed him, and was viciously attacking before shots where fired at all.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/09/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin--marijuana/2501293/
>>
>>55326409
>For everyone who sees the truth like you and me, there are a hundred others who refuse to acknowledge it.
thats a pretty real quote desu senpai
>>
>>55322630
>can't enforce the law or else people will break the law!
lol oh god tell me more about why anarcho-capitalism is dumb, /pol/, tell me all about how the state works ahaha
>>
>>55328976
yea but blacks are determined to be guilty because they are guilty. it's not a conspiracy.
>>
>>55321945
Blacks are still tribal, unlike white people.
>>
File: oj.jpg (61 KB, 554x800) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
61 KB, 554x800
>>55323245
>So what really happened?

OJ killed a white bitch and got off because the DA was afraid niggers would set the city on fire if he was convicted. (They were also correct.)

It was a tactical play; was one coalburner really worth a few billion dollars in damages from the riots, and potentially the lives of dozens of other respectable white folk when the nigs nig out?

They decided, no... let him go. He's a nigger, after all, and we'll just arrest him later for something else. And we did.
>>
( American in Germany): It was all over the news that blacks might riot if oj didn't go free. It seems stupid to give a shit about that now, but the media actively portrayed the case as having the potential to tear America apart and kick off civil war 2 if that murdering ape were to actually be held accountable. Every white person I knew was in stunned disbelief that the justice system would let a murderer go free in order to pacify the blacks. Every black I knew was downright gleeful, drunk on power.
>>
>>55321945
Hes black so blacks cheered because it was a victory to them or some shit, niggers hate their criminals because they annoy them to death(literally).
>>
>>55322301
lol, are you forgetting Casey Anthony?
>>
>>55322835
You didn't explain why niggers celebrated, K'Awn-tavious.
>>
>>55330097

Was that book ever leaked out to the public?
>>
>>55322905
Casey Anthony isn't "one of my own". Fuck that disgusting, trashy animal. I don't want any association with a thing like that. She should have fried.
>>
>>55330097
>and we'll just arrest him later for something else. And we did.

hahaha, life is funny sometimes. He literally got away with murder but he was still destined to spend life in prison. Karma is a bitch. No one that has this kind of tendancy is going to remain free forever. Eventually their urges will come back full swing and no among of golf is going to control your urges forever.
>>
>>55322958
besides having the cards stacked in his favor, in what way did OJ not get a "fair" trial? The evidence was astounding and yet, he was found not guilty because he bought the verfdict.
>>
File: wat.png (256 KB, 873x465) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
256 KB, 873x465
>>55331091
Seems to be on what.cd at least.
>>
>>55331135
This.

People supporting her were just baiting everyone. It was popular at the time.

Casey was obviously guilty. What kind of mother doesn't know where their child is at all times? Such bullshit. If she didn't do it (she did), at the very least she was a negligent shit that should have had her child taken from her.
>>
>>55331363
Casey got cheered on because muh dik
>>
>>55331420
by forever alone weirdos maybe
>>
>>55321945
>White people hate white criminals..

HEIL Hilter, for he was really misunderstood
>>
>>55321945
He probably guilty, but the LAPD deserves the blame for him being acquitted due to keeping a racist criminal like Fuhrman on the force. Seriously, why should anyone trust policework by someone who openly confesses to illegally beating up niggers for fun?
>>
>>55331491
No men have an instinctive attraction to women that act subhuman.
>>
I asked a black co-worker about this once when I was in the mailroom. He said "well yeah, most of us knew he was guilty, but you motherfuckers get away with this shit all the time so it felt good to see one of us get off the hook for once."

As an aside, you guys cheer for cops who get off scot-free for shooting fleeing men in the back.
>>
>>55321945
Can't take the jungle out of the African. Most people, especially in the developing world, make no pretense to objective reasoning and see everything as a negotiation between tribes which are reflexively chauvenist as a function of having no objectivity. You need three so you ask for five; dass yo boy so you shout he dindu nuffin and maybe you know he did, not so much lying as you don't care. If anyone gonna judge yo boy it's sho nuff not gonna be someone from outside the tribe. That's what OJ is about.
>>
>>55322669

>freshman year
>old fuck

Jesus, that's old? I was in 5th grade when the verdict was announced. How young is the average /pol/ user?
>>
>>55321945
cant wait for the show
>cuba gooding jr is oj
>travolta is robert kardashian
gonna be good
>>
File: france.jpg (49 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
49 KB, 400x284
>>55325862
>It's mainly American sports that are riddled with dindu.

oh i am laffin
>>
>>55331596
Too much facts on niggers that make police genociding them a positive thing.
>>
>>55325862

This, Baseball, American Football and Basketball is filled with dindus.

NHL is safe
>>
>>55331596
blacks go to prison because they commit crimes

I cheered for that 17 year old that got shot while filming the cop and being difficult and had no license and went full "am i being detained" mode.
>>
>>55331547

Sweden in with the c u c k comment
>>
>>55330521
Rare flag confirms!
>>
>>55321945

Anyone have that video of OJ at the party afterwards saying. "The killer was acquitted" or something along those lines? It was really despicable.
>>
>>55327386
You should try getting to know some country people instead of pussified blue-state suburbanites, Mexibro.
>>
>>55331596
>"well yeah, most of us knew he was guilty, but you motherfuckers get away with this shit all the time so it felt good to see one of us get off the hook for once."

why can't you even give an example? I've seen this posted at least 3 times and not even one example.

Ironically, the best example seems to be the OJ case.
>>
>>55323958
-Jealous husband kills his cheating wife and her lover who was seen driving all over town in her car
-The bloody glove didn't fit because he was wearing a latex glove underneath.
-The massive cop chase in the Bronco
-He lost the civil suit
-The cracked himself on the AC unit running away from the crime
-He wrote a book saying how he would've done it
-No remorse
-Basically bankrupted his fortune on lawyers
-He dindu nuffin

Just off the top of my head remembering shit from when I was a kid.
>>
>>55331761
How could i be k e k e d when I'm black, cumskin?
>>
>>55331363
she even admitted she dumped the body, she just claimed that she "found" her child dead.

The whole case was a fucking circus. That poor electrical maintenance guy who found the body called the police about it several times and they ignored him until he called the media. It's absolutely insane.
>>
>>55331918

I'm quoting a man I spoke to nine years ago. I didn't go into it any further with him because we worked in a tiny mailroom and I hated my job and didn't want to add arguing with my coworkers into it.
>>
>>55331918

They would say every cop shooting ever. They think cops don't shoot anyone but blacks.
>>
>>55322905
No I wouldn't. I'm an individual, not a collective. Stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself.
>>
>>55326691
>fan fiction
>written by the defendant

See this is why you should lurk more before posting your idiocy.
>>
>>55332003

Cops do shoot a fuckload of black people though
>>
File: 67767.jpg (173 KB, 792x533) Image search: [Google]
67767.jpg
173 KB, 792x533
>>55321945
How can anyone not side with OJ on this issue?

He was forced to pay $55 000 per month in alimony or else he would be sent to jail, while his cunt ex-wife was fucking other men in his car.

I'm not sure he did it, but if he did, then he was in the right.
>>
>>55331420
God knows you understand the sentiment of "muh dik" Bahamas.

But you do have a point. Guys tend to like slutty,amoral party-whores that are willing to do ANYTHING for birth control.
>>
When my middle school teacher announced the news of the verdict, I was the only person in class who didn't cheer.
>>
>>55331589
naw, that's just black guys really. Just look at the white women you attract.
>>
>>55332050

black people shoot a fuckload of black people. Maybe there's a connection.
>>
>>55332071
We're not saying he was wrong just that the court ruling was a joke. How could you not love the juice after watching him as Nordberg in The Naked Gun?
>>
>>55332071
he was not in the right you fucking psycho.
>>
>>55332050

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all
>>
File: 1377483658643.png (267 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1377483658643.png
267 KB, 480x480
>>55330097
>after all, and we'll just arrest him later for something else. And we did.
>>
>>55321945
O.J Simpson case stopped being about him, it was about letting tampered evidence be part of a trial. To which negroes saw as a moral victory because he dindu nothing, and those cracka cops got their ass whooped, but in reality it involved racial tension and actually letting tampered evidence count, nuff said.

To be honest the cops fucked up, why even tamper with the evidence, the man did it, they literally helped him get out scot free.

Not even Trayvon, and Mike Brown cases were as controversial, the 90's sure were fun.
>>
>>55332215
>>55332071
canada, wtf? do you have a high murder rate for women or what?
>>
>>55323958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuOGa6CPkQ
>>
Watch BBC'S OJ: The Untold Story.
>>
>>55332225
Yeah and white make up.. what, 70-80% of the population in the US?
>>
>>55332285
there's a differece between tampered with evidence and contaminated evidence.

Also, the contaminated evidence didn't negate other more concrete and undeniable evidence. The contamination was also little, pointless shit like slightly moving objects in the room from spans of hours between photographs. It didn't change the blood, DNA or fingerprint evidence and didn't generally effect the crime scene as a whole.

This was subterfuge and bullshit from the defense attorneys.
>>
>>55321945
Can't help but feel sad for the black man saying that he was still guilt in 3:34 the only redpilled man on th ignorant mass.
>>
You guys need to remember this happened shortly after the LA riots. The trigger for the riots were the cops in the Rodney King beating getting off, even though there was video evidence.

So black people cheered for OJ because they felt it was somehow revenge against white people for the King verdict.

It's all very tribal at the root of it.
>>
>>55321945

Correction: black people cheer for the murder of whites.

But they're not racist.

Only whites can be racist according to them.
>>
>>55332299
We are working on bringing that rate up to the global standard thanks to liberal policy on immigration and women's rights.
>>
>>55332330
wow, OJ is clearly a sociopath
>>55331987
insane
>>
>>55332593
Yeah but you won't need African groid or Muslim help with these rates if you take an "OJ" approach to relationship disagreements.

>note to self: do not let future daughters date Muslims, niggers or Canadians
>>
>>55332299
I can definitely see Canada becoming OJ Land pretty soon with all this kek shit.
>>
>>55332330
damn, check 1:41 ojs face
>>
>>55322157
is this for real? I can't believe he did this. It's like he was desperate to get locked up.
>>
>>55332518
Contaminated is when the forensic department made a mistake and mishandled evidence.

Tampering is really moving pieces around, like the black glove, but you we are both correct since both happened, and the man was guilty, but the case stopped being about him due to this outrage, and possible consequences, and implications.
>>
>>55332639
It's not like the guy even said "I might have found some bones in the woods" he said something to the effect of "I think I found the body of that dead missing girl. I found a child's skull in the woods. Please come right away" and they ignored him for MONTHS.

Fuck the cops and fuck the prosecuting attorneys.
>>
>>55332707
>trophy wife fucks jew tennis instructor and flaunts it to everyone
>being a kek and accepting your position
OJ disagreed.
>>
>>55332842
how does that even happen
>>
>>55322157
>>55332831
He is only remembered for this, and yes it is in real bad taste.

But is there any real way he can live up his reputation? Might as well have fun with it.
>>
>>55332881
goddamn word filters again?
>>
Found it. 17:18

https://youtu.be/YhmJZHDh1gg?t=1038
>>
>>55324622
Well you buy taco shells and hamburger and the seasoning and then find out you have a little left over hamburger but not enough shells so you buy more shells and then find out you don't have enough hamburger for the shells.

Eventually they run out of money fairly quickly and have to resort to gang activities in order to produce a stable income for their taco habits, and with gang activities comes local gang rivalries. There isn't enough money to go around for everyone's taco needs so small wars break out, the fittest surviving and continuing their never ending spiral into taco hell.
>>
>>55322179

Instant red pill right there
>>
>>55331299
The only important part, -the 3 paragraphs about the killing- were leaked years ago

Basically said he was full of anger that he didnt remember shit and when he came back to his senses his hands were full of blood, kek
>>
>>55332831
dude he wrote a book where he talked about what he 'would have done' if he 'had committed the crimes'
>>
>>55332835
those gloves were solid evidence.

Example:
1. They were soaked in both victim's blood.
2. Small cuts from the murder weapon were made into the gloves
3. There was photographic evidence of OJ's hands from his arrest and booking and he had tiny cuts in the same places as the cuts on the gloves.

it should have been a homerun but this "if the glove don't fit" shit happened
>>
>>55332989
What's the supposed to show? It's presented completely out of context. Does a longer segment of that exist?
>>
>>55332881
If you think beating your wife until she divorces you, then killing her when she moves on with her life is acceptable why not just turn yourself into prison now and save people some time?
>>
He may have got away with murder in 1995 but hes in prison for the rest of his life for a half assed attempted robbery so its over for him.
>>
>>55332898
It happens in sunny FLORIDAâ„¢!
>>
>>55333103
You don't even have to tell me, he rode on the benefit of doubt.
I still remember that glove scene.

Imagine if it had happened today with /pol/ watching the court stream.
>>
>>55333004
pfft, lol. Thank you for explaining social taco dynamics and the nature of Mexican'ts.
>>
OJ got off because they had 9 blacks and 10 women on the jury
The jewish prosecutor deliberately did this
>>
>>55333204
myb he's just black m8
>>
OJ had a disguise and money in the Bronco
He ran away from police and was ready to go into hiding

What sane innocent person, their face known to the whole world, would do something like this?

>People's common sense is non-existent
>>
>>55333181
watch the part about the civil case
>>
>>55333217
>>
>Me and Marcus Allen was butt fucking Nicole, When we heard a knock at the door, must have been Ron Gold' Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold, Killed em both and smeared blood in a white Bronco

Can someone explain this shit?
>>
File: 1445503300082.gif (2 MB, 362x369) Image search: [Google]
1445503300082.gif
2 MB, 362x369
>>55333090
Wrote "If I did it."
Goldman's family sued due to results of civil trial, whereas O.J. could not profit from either the murders or the trial.
Goldman's win lawsuit and are given the book O.J. wrote, left it unedited, wrote the foreword, and retitled it "I did it".
>>
>>55332533

thank you for finally laying that out. Forgot how close the riots were.
>>
File: 1420870485652.jpg (44 KB, 488x363) Image search: [Google]
1420870485652.jpg
44 KB, 488x363
>>55331299
See
>>55334301
http://www.amazon.com/If-I-Did-Confessions-Killer/dp/0825305934/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447108819&sr=8-1&keywords=I+did+it+O.J.
>>
>>55332533
makes sense

they made a good choice otherwise we could have seen more chimp riots
>>
>>55321945
one of the cops involved once said a bad word about black people. that means that he is not guilty no matter what evidence there is. that is real justice.
>>
>>55332831
If you were the kind of person to murder someone and got away with murdering your cheating ex wife, you'd probably gloat too.
>>
>>55322157
is he holding a fucking banana?

fucking chimp
>>
>>55334301
>Goldman's win lawsuit and are given the book O.J. wrote, left it unedited, wrote the foreword, and retitled it "I did it".

Oh... is that why Goldman's name was on the cover of the published copy? That had confused me to this day. Neat.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.