[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, we need to have a discussion about /his/. The story that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: freespeech.jpg (33 KB, 540x392) Image search: [Google]
freespeech.jpg
33 KB, 540x392
/pol/, we need to have a discussion about /his/.

The story that is being presented their is that the peaceful history buffs are being invaded by hordes of evil /pol/ users and that they need to delete and ban users or else the board will be destroyed overnight.

In reality what is happening is people who post mildly right wing opinions, not even racially based are having their threads and posts deleted almost immediately and often banned; even when those opinions are 100% historical discussions.

The mods have gone mad making seemingly legitimate but incredibly vague rules that they use to delete any dissenting opinions.

Is /pol/ really going to let this happen on 4chan?
>>
Bump, thread went down to page 5 in minutes.
>>
Bump, thread is permanently stuck on page 5
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you cunts?
>>
You are not going to win in the long term like this.
>>
This thread is not able to be bumped, started out on page 5 and is now on page 7. Despite several bumps above it never went above page 5.

>/pol/ will stand for this
>>
/his/ is /leftypol/ it seems
>>
>>55333719
why did the chicken cross the road? because it realised it was its time to die.
>>
>>55333217
> /his/ is full of faggots
great, we can use it as containment for them.
>>
>>55333217
>people who post mildly right wing opinions
well, my cangouroo fucking shitposting frind, his isn't a place to post your opinion.

i'm glad that /his/'s mods are actively trying to eradicate the cancer that is /pol/tards spreading on other board.
>>
>>55333950
IT'S REALIZED YOU TEA DRINKING SCOUNDREL

THE WAR IS BACK ON
>>
>>55333935
Only because mods allow it to be. If they didn't crack down so harsh on dissenting opinions, the board would probably turn into ancient/pol/, where we all roleplay as Feelicus Maximus in the Roman Empire.
>>
>>55333997
Except that non right wing opinions are fine there, so clearly your claim is wrong.
Again, right wing opinions are not /pol/.
>>
4Chan has been home to Reddit and Tumblr for a while now, they come to shitpost because they think everything is 'le satire xD'
>>
>>55333217
>In reality what is happening is people who post mildly right wing opinions, not even racially based are having their threads and posts deleted almost immediately and often banned; even when those opinions are 100% historical discussions.

you are deluded

the number of obvious and retarded /pol/ threads far outweighs the number of anti-/pol/ threads. Also most of the time I have seen people posting things that are obviously completely retarded (e.g. Nazis invaded Poland because of ethnic cleansing and Gleiwitz) with no evidence. Then when challenged on it (i.e. with evidence that M-R pact already divided Poland a week before Gleiwitz occurred) they call you a shill or a jew and get butthurt about being asked for evidence

the fact of the matter also is that /his/ is not /pol/, so obvious /pol/ threads can and should be deleted. And I include leftpol threads and int threads in that statement, all of them need to go

stop trying to spray more retarded shit over a perfectly good board and go back to your various containment boards
>>
>>55334051
There are clearly some forced changes underway since 4chan has been under new management.
/pol/ is being cornered and will either become a containment board where its posters cannot go to any other board or it will be deleted outright.
The level of censorship on boards like /his/ is reddit tier and if places like /pol/ ignore it, it will surely get worse.
>>
>>55333872
Samefag can't bump a thread, dumb fuck.

I won't either.
>>
>>55334120
What your saying, even tho its not true does not rebut my claim that people who most very mild right wing opinions or perspectives are being deleted and banned.

Plus, it doesn't matter how /pol/ a thread is when its historically based. Being dissenting =/= being unhistorical.

/his/ is history and the people running it need to realise that history is apolitical.
>>
>>55334231
>Samefag can't bump a thread
since when?
>>
>>55333217
You can't bump your own shit threads, OP.

To answer your question, it already happens everywhere on 4chan outside of /pol/. /b/ is super liberal kids in it for the keks, /a/ is bluepilled manchildren, /tv/ is /b/ that's in it for the movie memes, /v/ is something one needn't even mention, all the gay boards are now soundly under control of tumblr itself, so there you have it.
>>
>>55334018
Why did the American cross the road? Because it realised it was in dire need of some excersise. Albeit not the most effective way, an added bonus of being run-over made it all the more worth-it.
>>
>>55333217
Meh, I'll bump out of pity, good point however
>>
>>55333217
Okay, i'll bite. I sometimes go there and the anti rightwing sentiment bugs me as much as you do. I'll make a thread there about nazi's and see how it goes.
>>
>>55334231
based froggy
>>
gas the kikes

race war now
>>
>>55334582
How are you not banned yet!?
>>
>>55333217
>waaaaaaaah /his/ wont let my revise history to fit my dead-ender fascist narative
>>
File: rothschild.jpg (140 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.jpg
140 KB, 598x720
>>
File: jipt22.jpg (117 KB, 587x362) Image search: [Google]
jipt22.jpg
117 KB, 587x362
>>55335191

>waaaaaaaah i join a thread i already know i dislike just to shout out how much of a faggot op is
>>
>>55334418
Hey buddy, remember that one time you beat America in that war, oh wait...
>>
>>55335337

>financed the nazis

cant be all bad
>>
File: 1438690370780.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1438690370780.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>55333217
well i didn't know a /his/tory board was made, so thank you for the info.
at least we're gonna learn somthing instead of the regular "muh white race" circle jerk we have here.

as for the mods kicking out the shitposters this will only make things better.

guss i''v found a new board to lurk, thank you based Asian moot.
>>
>>55334120
>the number of obvious and retarded /pol/ threads far outweighs the number of anti-/pol/ threads.
This guy gets it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.