[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to political correctness every white country is being invaded.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Due to political correctness every white country is being invaded. And if your are against the liberal agenda you are a racist pos.

What is the safest state in America for a white male who is graduating college with a Computer Science degree?

>Basic Needs
I'd like to live near or in a safe city for work and continuing my education.
No crazy high rent
Craft beer scene should be on point
Skiing and outdoor activities should be top tier
Needs to be predominantly educated and white
>bonus points
if it contains white girls who are into white guys and not SJW craving non white penis.

>pic related where i dont want to live.
>>
>>55283938
Flee the country.
>>
Southwest Montana is the place for you.
>>
>>55283938
Minnesota. Not the best skiing, but its got everything else.
>>
>>55283973
lol, Europe is being invaded.
>>55284037

>>55284062

No one knows how Oregon or Colorado is?
>>
File: TR23131.jpg (51 KB, 505x326) Image search: [Google]
TR23131.jpg
51 KB, 505x326
>>55283938
Come to Trois-Rivières, it's a white paradise.
>>
Southern, and I mean southern, maryland. All the niggers are contained in small cities I.e. Lexington Park. And depending where in southern Maryland you choose, you could get an extremely high paying job at the Patuxent River Naval base which is smack in the middle of smd. That or anchorage Alaska. Only white people and Eskimos like the cold.
>>
File: fgoodnight_punpun_v03_p.052.jpg (90 KB, 728x1052) Image search: [Google]
fgoodnight_punpun_v03_p.052.jpg
90 KB, 728x1052
If you are OK with spics then silicone valley might be good. Just keep up with hipster fashion and you will be peachy
>>
File: jjjlol5.jpg (36 KB, 797x534) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol5.jpg
36 KB, 797x534
Utah.
>I'd like to live near or in a safe city for work and continuing my education.
Yes
>No crazy high rent
Very cheap living
>Craft beer scene should be on point
No idea because I'm not a degenerate alcoholic faggot. Fuck you.
>Skiing and outdoor activities should be top tier
Debatably best skiing in the world. God tier mountain biking, hiking, rafting, and climbing as well.
>Needs to be predominantly educated and white
Mostly, yes. In the city limits of SLC there's some chinks and spics, but not really a lot, and not many niggers. In the suburbs, even the closeby suburbs that feel like part of the city (Sandy, Cottonwood Heights, Midvale, etc) it's like 96% white.
>>bonus points
>if it contains white girls who are into white guys and not SJW craving non white penis.
Yep

tl;dr has everything you listed, except I don't know if it has your fucking degenerate shit tier drugs.

If you choose Utah, post in >>>/asp/sg. I'll ski with you.

>>55284062
As someone who lives in Minnesota and loves Minnesota: Utah better meets OP's needs. Both are excellent states.

>>55286167
>east coast
>good skiing
>mfw
>>
>>55284390
Colorado is full of degenerate smokers, SJWs, rich tourists, etc. It's a great state but doesn't meet your criteria as well as Utah.
Oregon and Washington are the best place in the United States imo but if white and SJW-free are really priorities and you're not just posting them as factors due to being on /pol/, then you'd be better off in Utah. Much more affordable too. Washington is expensive as fuck, Oregon is probably pretty expensive too.
Also, Utah people are really outdoorsy mountain people. In Washington and Oregon you'll have a lot more city-type people. Still a lot of outdoorsy/mountain people, but a higher percentage of city-type people than in Utah.

But really, Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Washington are all god-tier places.
>>
>>55286293
nah i dont think id fit in
>>55286859
was considering utah, i know I could get a job in salt lake city
>>55287001
Nah i hate SJW demonizing white people. Pot heads dont bother me, I mean too hippy and it gets a little annoying.
>>
Flagstaff, AZ
>ski resort 15 minutes away
>Arizona laws
>not 500 degrees
>Small amount of libtards
>mostly white
>>
Idaho is another good choice
>>
File: ferret king.gif (116 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ferret king.gif
116 KB, 500x375
Oklahoma friend
>>
>>55284752
>speak French or die
>>
>>55288419
>speak a European language or die
Don't see what's so bad about that matey
>>
>>55283938
Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
>>
>>55287835
Washington and Oregon are would be great for you as long as you stay out of Seattle and Portland.
>>
tbqh, Las Vegas is all that and more senpai
>>
>>55283938

come to idaho. we have a few tech companies. no blacks. few mexicans

you know what, never mind. don't need more people buying up land
>>
>>55283938

come to montana friend, I live in missoula. We have some colored types come in for college but they leave pretty quick.

amazing breweries are fucking everywhere
cheap rent, especially out of town

everything else on your list check.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.