[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
270-to-win thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: trump270.png (72 KB, 809x625) Image search: [Google]
trump270.png
72 KB, 809x625
Holy shit guys, I just realised. Trump won't even need Hispanics, blacks, women or libkeks.
He won't even need Florida.

All he has to do is flip those 4 states,
>Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin
by getting the white, male blue-collar vote. In those states they've voted Dem in recent times, because the Dems have offered a mildly better deal to them than the ultimate corporation cock sucking Republican party. But Trump's talking about the effects of immigration, he's talking about the effects of free trade. He can definitely flip them, and take the states. If the unions endorse him, he'll take them handily.

Other close states that currently lean blue probably won't flip, as the Dem voters there vote Dem based on social issues (muh rights, muh feels, muh progress). Minnesota, Iowa, Colorado are probably out of reach. But they won't matter. Virginia will probably stay blue too, as Hillary will offer the dindus mo' money fo' dem programs. But it won't matter either. All Trump needs are the aforementioned 4.

Nevada, Florida and New Hampshire will simply be the icing on the cake.
>>
>>55223661
all i see is targets for nukes <3 russia <3 china
>>
>>55223935
pay denbts
>>
>President Trump
It has a nice ring to it.
>>
wisconsin won't go republican
penn maybe but i doubt it
>>
He can probably flip NM too if they keep voter fraud under control.
>>
If Clinton is the democratic candidate, PA is 100% going to her. I remember how hard everyone was sucking her off when she was in the primary versus Obama
>>
File: winner.jpg (80 KB, 787x581) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
80 KB, 787x581
>>55223661
Flipping New Mexico, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia is the better route. New Mexico should be doable because it is a border state. Trump is extremely popular in Florida, so that should also be winnable. Ohio is necessary to win the election for either side. And Viriginia has historically been a red state so it shouldn't be too hard to flip it either.

Your plan includes all states that will be very hard to flip. Pennsylvania would be great to win but they won't. Pic related is the 2012 actual map with Florida, New Mexico, Virginia, and Ohio flipped red.
>>
>>55223661
>If the unions endorse him
The unions are literally arms of the Democratic Party, you dumb brit.
>>
File: Reality.jpg (195 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
195 KB, 500x700
>>55223661
fucker we already got a 270towin thread fuck you
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>
>>55225213
I heard trump was beating Hillary in Pennsylvania. Michigan shouldn't be too hard either.
>>
>>55223935
As far as i'm concerned, your views wont matter again till you people start acting like responsible members of the globalized economy. In other words, get bent.
>>
>>55223661
Time to nuke Ohio

andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg
>>
>>55223661
Wasn't Trump beating Hillary in MN, but they edited the article?

TFW I live in MN.
>>
>>55223661
Piss off hillary shill. We know its going to be trump vs sanders.
>>
>>55223661
and if Hillary wins Texas it's all a moot point, but that's just as possible as both MI and WI switching to red
>>
>>55225290
If Trump can win Pennsylvania that'd be a gamechanger, but I think my 4 make more sense. The border states looove Trump, so New Mexico is in the bag. Floridians love Trump because he owns a lot of property there, Mara Lago, etc. and all the snowbirds who live there. Virginia was the capital of the confederacy. And Ohio... Everyone needs to try to win Ohio no matter what..
>>
>>55225397
Show me one poll Bernie has ever beat Hillary in.
>>
Coloradan here voting Trump
>>
>>55225290
im from philadelphia and hes more popular there than any republican ive ever seen. And pittsburg and philly are where all the blue votes come from, if he can even com close to winnng philadelphia, hell have penn in the bag
>>
>>55225213
NM is filled with mexicans. It aint happening.
>>
>>55223661
>michigan
>going red

wouldn't count on it bro

>>55225005
you got that backwards

>>55225149
NM has the most legal spics, some legal spics are cool and support him but at least 60% are like the beans in that video
>>
>>55223661
Reminder that the republicans can win every state and still lose to the democrats because democracy is dead.
>>
>>55225775
All the border states are full of mexicans. Lots of them can't vote.
>>
>>55225299
Kek detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
>>55223661
Here are the actual results.

Hillary 2016. Stump the Trump.
>>
>>55225770
Your flag says otherwise, shill
>>
>>55225866
NM is full of Hispanics (most not illegal) using welfare, it's pretty much confirmed to be a dem state forever.
>>
>>55225213
Colorado would vote Republican before New Mexico. They'll both be blue in 2016 though.
>>
>>55225965
>implying no one from america can go somewhere else

stop giving the country i fight for a bad name
>>
>>55225936
>It's a Clinton presidency episode.
>>
>>55225866
Most of them are legal, tho. And most legals have a very unfavorable view of trump. Shit like this matters when motivating people to vote, especially if a friend or loved one could be negatively impacted.
>>
>>55225701
*crickets*
>>
File: effort.jpg (59 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
effort.jpg
59 KB, 600x542
>>55223661
>Trump doesn't need black people
>He just need PA

Let me tell you how my state works, OP
Everyone is "pennsyltucky" votes red.
Pittsburgh and Philadelphia vote blue
Phili and Pitt have so many black people that it stiffs the rest of us

You can't swing our state without swinging one of those two cities.
And to do that you need BLACK VOTES
>>
>>55225835
*doesnt remember 2000
>>
>>55225294
Trump will LITERALLY c.uck us for Israel
>>
>>55223661

lol @ every one of these polls saying IL going blue

You retarded faggots have obviously not been there recently
>>
>>55223661
Trump has no chance at the nomination, it's gonna be Rubio
>>
>>55225450
New Mexico is full of Mexicans who can vote
>>
Stumpers fervently masturbating to fantasies of standing a chance
>>
THIS IS THE REAL THREAD
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>55209517
>>
>>55226331
cry about it
>>
>>55226212
I live in Illinois. Illinois has a population of 13 million people, but it's only 63.7% non-Hispanic white. Of the white people, at least an eighth of them live in Chicago, which essentially means they vote Democrat. There is a very, very small chance that Illinois goes red.
>>
>>55223661

Colorado will probably be red. They're a little different from the usual Democrat-Republican axis and now that they've got their weed their main concern is keeping their guns.
>>
>>55226365
I AM CANT YOU TELL???
>>
>>55226031
I respect you if you are, but I disagree about PA. Most nig nogs and libs that make up the bulk of Philly and other areas love Clinton. Maybe not as much as Bill, but they aren't seeing Trump as their friend. Maybe if this was 20 years ago, I could see PA flipping, but not now with all the whites having left.
>>
>>55226140
That was 15 years ago anon. It's the current year come on!
>>
File: PAVotes.jpg (104 KB, 775x490) Image search: [Google]
PAVotes.jpg
104 KB, 775x490
>>55226132
Pic Related is voter results of PA
>>
>>55225701

He's winning in New Hampshire. I agree that he doesn't have a chance though.
>>
>>55225271
>>55226331

Hey, im giving this thread a bump because of your autism
>>
>>55225835
lol you're fucking delusional m8
if anyone steals elections, it's the Republicans
Gore won Florida
Republicans threw ballot boxes full of Gore votes into the ocean
the Republican controlled state apparatus (led by surprise surprise Jeb Bush) let it happen
then the US supreme court said no more recounts
you stupid fuckign idiot

>>55225213
>>55225450
I see where you're coming from bro, but I think that strategy is a much bigger risk, and is playing a game where he has a huge disadvantage. There are too many hispanics in NM and FL, along with plenty of white libkeks. Yes there are some hispanics who suport Trump, but not too many. Most hispanics are close to people who would be deported or would be affected by deportations. Even if they agree with securing the border in theory, in the end one's personal life is a stronger force.

And the Dems will play huge race-related games. Painting Trump as da eeeebil raysiss. This DeportRacism video is a taste of things to come. It'll be effective, esp in today's PC climate. It's an uphill battle.

I think my rust best strategy is safer.

>>55225225
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/labor-unions-giving-serious-thought-to-endorsing-trump/article/2573359
>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/29/teamsters-withhold-hillary-clinton-endorsement-want-meet-donald-trump/
this 'dumb brit' knows more about the politics of your country than you do.
>>
Can we stop with the >GOP can take PA meme plz?

I would ask for the same about Trump winning the nomination but, you know, baby steps

>He has make it way further than I expected tho. He may actually be on the ballot in IA
>>
>>55226331
That's been derailed by some idiot on a bender from America's hat. He keeps having delusions that this will be a 1980 election (which polling correlated the result at the time) and ignoring the polling data indicating that it is going to be close.
>>
>>55226753
>Republicans threw ballot boxes full of Gore votes into the ocean
>[Citation Needed]
>>
>>55226753
Dems don't need to paint anything, he's blunt, which is why many people like him but it is going to get him in trouble. I don't doubt Trump is sincere and probably not a racist, but sometimes the way he says it makes me cringe. That video was a pretty crude thing, but I also wouldn't doubt that the kid was sincere in hating trump b/c of his grandma (assuming it is). It is what it is, but Trump thinks he can win anyway.
>>
>>55223661
>by getting the white, male blue-collar vote. In those states they've voted Dem in recent times, because the Dems have offered a mildly better deal to them than the ultimate corporation cock sucking Republican party

He basically just needs them to get to vote at all. That was why Romney ultimately lost: white blue-collar folks just stayed at home because they couldn't vote for Democrats but also not for Republicans who want international organizations with rainbow avatar on twitter to pay less in taxes.
>>
>Implying Tejas won't be a swing state in 2016
65% NON-WHITE
%

N
O
N
-
W
H
I
T
E
>>
>>55226528
maybe its just because im from a white neighborhood, but i really dont think hillary is gonna get the overwhelming nog vote like obama did. (there was a pole in north philly in 2012 that literally got zero votes for Romney). Nigs in philly hate old white woman and from what ive seen everyone can tell she looks like a psychopath. plus she not blck so most that voted in 08 and 2012 will probably just stay home

i think its very possible
>>
>>55228254
With 3 relatively large metropolitan areas, I'm shocked Ohio can remain even remotely republican.
>>
>>55226528
im not saying trump will win philadelphia, im just saying he isnt gonna get smashed like romney and mccain. youd be suprised, theres still alot of good hard working whites in philly
>>
>>55228388
A hardcore leftist just won the mayoral race in Philadelphia by a far and wide margin. Trump doesn't have a chance in hell.
>>
>>55226753
Teamsters may play coy, but their leader hasn't forgotten about the PATCO fiasco. At best, Trump will get the Police/FF unions.
>>
>>55228456
i havnt been home in 7 months i didnt even know that :(
>>
>>55228235
I don't deny they don't like old white women, but there's still alot of goodwill for Bill. I travel through PA weekly and was listening to local reporters talking to residents about the election, which is not saying its a scientific poll, but the general consensus was positive for Clinton. II wouldn't say excited like for Obama, but it didn't seem like enough discouragement for Trump to gain traction. I guess we'll see when the nomination is over and they actually go to campaign. If trump can get into some of the barbershops and black churches in Philly, he might pull it off. I just don't think he can do it with the white vote alone.
>>
>>55229637
i think our best chance is that all the nigs just stay home, you know their attention span is shorter than a moths, if theyre not fired up about something they just dont do anything at all. but i know its unlikely
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.