[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just showed up in the west USA, it's gone now. Loc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (636 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 750x1334
This just showed up in the west USA, it's gone now. Local news station claims its the remnants of a meteor shower but video definitely says otherwise.

https://twitter.com/lahorrorcom/status/663175635884376064

I believe it is a rocket trail but why would news blatantly cover it up with such a stupid excuse?

http://youtu.be/tWvrGIgGnRY
>>
>>55223563

no fucking way that's a meteor, it's traveling way too slow. gotta be man made.
>>
File: 1446950871038.png (586 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1446950871038.png
586 KB, 750x1334
>>
Bump. Wtf
>>
>>55223563
NWO false flag!
>>
I want to make contact
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
WHAT THE FUCJ BUMP
>>
>>55223563
That was definitely a rocket. Who the hell told the news station to say it was a meteor?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Star_Kachina
>

In Hopi mythology, the Blue Star Kachina or Saquasohuh, is a kachina or spirit, that will signify the coming of the beginning of the new world by appearing in the form of a blue star. The Blue Star Kachina is said to be the ninth and final sign before the "Day of Purification", described as a catastrophe or a "world engulfing cataclysm" that will lead to the purification of planet Earth.
>>
>>55223563
Arizona fag here. We are known for having a bunch of weird UFO shit here. For example the Phoenix lights and that guy who got abducted in Snowflake and the movie Fire in the Sky was made about his experience.
>>
West Coast fag here. News saying it was a Navy test fire. Tanks in 30 minutes.
>>
>>55223563

Oh

OH SHIT

HOLD UP
>>
>>55224649
>it's traveling way too slow.
Keep in mind that from the ground, you can only observe its motion along the X and Y axes. Its main velocity is down along the Z axis, falling toward the Earth. Its motion is definitely consistent with something falling more or less toward the observers while burning up in the atmosphere.
>>
File: Weird light.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Weird light.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
>>55225643

My Sister snapped a picture of it earlier.
>>
>inb4 San Fransisco gets wiped out
>>
>>55223171

>>55223171

>>55223171
>>
Clearly remnants of a Meteor shower.
>>
Clearly remnants of a Meteor shower.
>>
>>55225484

good thing that shits white
>>
>>55225774
hopefully, sanctuary cities should be wiped out from the earth
>>
>>55223563

It's obviously a meteor shower.

>>>/x/
>>
>>55223563
I am a neutral poster with no ulterior motives, an "oldgay", if you will, and I think this is clearly remnants of a meteor shower.
>>
>>55223563
This happened in my town of Indio California
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.