[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sane person joins the military by choice? Since the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: ft-jackson-recruits.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ft-jackson-recruits.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
What sane person joins the military by choice?

Since the beginning of time soldiers have ALWAYS been the ones that got screwed over in the end. Baited with stories of glory and fortune.

I know it sounds utopic but if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them.
>>
>>55206923

To shoot someone and get away with it
>>
What would happen if a trap or a twink joins the military?
>>
>>55206999
They wouldn't make it through training because they're weaker than most women
>>
>>55206923
There would still be wars

also what >>55206996 said
either that or they have no other prospects in life and have to sign it over to the NWO
its a good opportunity for poor people/delinquents to learn discipline and have a well paying career
>>
>>55206999

Do it and find out, maricon
>>
File: retard.jpg (45 KB, 381x333) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
45 KB, 381x333
Retard-ary ?
>>
At least you would get loot and bitches for fighting wars in the past, these days it's all about "MUH NATIONALISM xDD"
>>
But if there was no soldiers anywhere in the world then the few that would become soldiers AGAIN would bath in gold since there would be no resistance
>>
>>55206999
They are in the U.S. Military. No kidding, the forces have abolished the don't ask don't tell rule. Trans now being accepted into the mil.
>>
>>55206923
all of history has led to this
all of the conquests,all of the kings,all of the soldiers,all od the prisoners of war,all of the migration of people,all of the standardization of languages
not fighting for your country is treachary

nato and shit are a different story but most people join for money and adventure anyways
>>
>>55206923
People that want benefits and good pay.
>>
I don't know whether it's lollable or pitiable that the military isn't even some masculine space anymore. Literally any woman can turn up and get treated like a princess and as much dick as she wants.
>>
File: fuckthetroopsreply.png (68 KB, 1204x725) Image search: [Google]
fuckthetroopsreply.png
68 KB, 1204x725
Yeah, it's dumb. Who would agree to take a job where you can be put in jail for talking back to your boss? Only a stupid person would agree to those terms.

The military is a cult. It literally fits the definition of a cult. They separate people from their families and brainwash them. That's why people believe so strongly in the military.
>>
>>55206923
Congratulations, you're a retard even by /pol/ standards.

And why are those faggots folding their sleeves?
>>
>>55207360
I guarantee you would never say this to a Marine, Soldier, Airman, or Sailor in person. You would get your ass handed to you.
>>
>>55207372
To get Vaccines so when they go to your backyard to defend your kike ass they dont get AIDS. Hope you realize most are waking up, and in about 10 years you will no longer be able to suck Americas tit for money, food, or protection. We realize Israel as it is known today, is the Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>55207360
>Who would agree to take a job where you can be put in jail for talking back to your boss
i know right man
military is on the wrong side of history
its 2015 people!!!!
they should be more considered of our feelings and then maybe ill join
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 688x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 688x547
>>55206923
>no standing armies by refusal
>someone wants something you have
>come in numbers using lethal force to take it
>suddenly you're slaves

Do you understand now why you have to ride the short bus to school, kid?
>>
>>55206923
Job market's so shit I might have to enlist by the end of this year if I don't find anything.
>>
File: 1445197544926.jpg (127 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1445197544926.jpg
127 KB, 621x800
>>55206923

>be 90% disabled combat vet
>have adventures all over the world
>have friends all over the world
>can drive any vehicle, shoot any weapon
>can build an IEDs and render them safe
>get free college, tricare and a monthly check for the rest of my life
>joined as an atheist, left as a Christian

It's pretty great to be an American sometimes, no regrets.
>>
>>55207411

You're right about the fact that I wouldn't say this to their face, but it wouldn't be because I would be worried about violence.

I would talk shit to any troops in person because:

1. I'm a nice guy and generally don't call dumb people "stupid" to their face. There are a lot of stupid fucking people in society.

2. I am employed and don't want to get fired. You can be fired from your job for behavior that you engage in while off the clock.
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1200
The military will always be made up of the poor, misguided patriots, stupid and desperate, I enlisted after being homeless with my family for nearly a year, jobs in Commiefornia where hard time come by and I had no hope of going to college without putting myself in debt for life. With all that considered how could the military NOT sound like a sweet deal? But at the end its all a scam, if you don't get sent to a combat deployment to at least validate enlisting (if you're not a POG) then you're stuck being free labor for 4 years in peacetime, the only thing that will make it worth it for me was the free 3 year ride through college and a reality check most people won't get until AFTER college usually. Theres no stopping, it'll always continue sadly and I know not every person who enlist will turn out like me, there will always be freeloaders and douchebags like anywhere else in life. Don't forget that people in the military are normal people like you and me with the exception that we'll be the most prepared to fight our tyrannical governments. We're the heroes our countries deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we're hunted and vilified by those who don't understand. Because we can take it. Because we're not their heroes. We're the silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
>>
File: red army soviet soldier girl.jpg (47 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
red army soviet soldier girl.jpg
47 KB, 600x750
>>55207249

>not fighting for your country is treachary

You are a fucking idiot. For most of history soldiers were mercenaries. The concept of an army defending a nation is relatively new.
>>
>>55206923
I would be a soldier just as an excuse to rape, kill, pillage. But national military's are essentially tools to promote the elites agendas, so anyone joining them is probably a low life with no other reasonable prospects.
>>
>>55206923
For the present day case it's called risk for reward you beta cückold.
>>
File: military welfare queen.png (354 KB, 966x821) Image search: [Google]
military welfare queen.png
354 KB, 966x821
>>55206923

I guess some people can't be left running around on the street. So it's either military or prison in the long run.
>>
File: 1436334260985.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
1436334260985.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
>>55207372

>oi vey you goyim, you don't think getting yourself killed for Israel is a bad idea, do you?
>>
File: 9af.jpg (19 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
9af.jpg
19 KB, 512x384
>>55206923
>Baited with stories of glory and fortune.

I know which crowd they could appeal to without creating an illusion.
>>
>>55206923
I joined the Army right out of high school so I could get a free college education and so I could fly around in helicopters as a blackhawk crew chief. I spent a year flying around Iraq,1 month flying around central africa, and a month in central america.

Having a fucking blast with my bros, listening to 70s rock, smoking/dipping, and flying in blackhawks. You gotta be a faggot to not enjoy doing that.

Got out at 22. Got paid to go to the university of washington and get a cs degree.

You are insane if you don't join the military in the US. Shits fun and a great life experience. Plus free school.
>>
>>55207614
>For most of history soldiers were mercenaries. The concept of an army defending a nation is relatively new.
false
and thats not the point im trying to make
im talking about how all of history led to this even if it mercenaries that died
>>
>>55206923
Three hots and a cot
>>
>>55207703
>military spending does nothing to advance technology
Are you fucking serious?
>>
getting respect and pussy for the rest of your life.
>>
>>55207614
Are you fucking serious? Maybe if 5000 years is "new", then sure.
>>
Our military serve to our people.
Join the Free Republic of Wyatt Mann today.
>>55194187
>>
>>55207703
>Top of the Line schools
Only for majority white states, what's the point in spending millions to teach upstanding african american gentlemen who don't want to be taught.

>Hospitals
Already more than enough to go around

>Science Labs&Tech
Throughout history, nothing has contributed more to the advance of science and technology than war.

Liberals really are out of touch with reality.
>>
I'm only serving for my GI Bill and the job experience working on aircraft. The Air Force is a cult. Don't join this shitty group of people. I got one more year of this crap.
>>
File: gorilla warfare.webm (3 MB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
gorilla warfare.webm
3 MB, 224x400
>>55207813

Oh yeah, we got GPS now which will guide us safely into the next river because the bridge is actually a ferry dock.
>>
>>55206923
I think everybody should join for at least the minimum amount of service time, preferably right out of High School. Say what you want, but it teaches you quite a bit about life, such as discipline.
>>
>>55207411
So not only are they cultists, but they're also violent cultists.
Why do we encourage the production of these inferior human beings again?
>>
>>55206923
>baited with stories of glory and fortune
You're on the other end of the romanticizing stick, bro.

My opinion - military is a job, plain and simple.
>>
Because soldiering is a valuable skillset.
>>
Decent pay, good benefits, stable work without investing in education.

You do realize that there are plenty of non-combat jobs in the military right. I read once that for every footsoldier there are 4 people supporting him.

If you're smart enough to learn basic English and high school algebra you don't have to be infantry.
>>
>>55208101
Because you can't stop them
>>
>>55206923
You learn how to kill people, an underestimated skill.
>>
>>55207960

>Throughout history, nothing has contributed more to the advance of science and technology than war.

Yeah, at the price of unimaginable suffering. I think you are the one out of touch with reality, you crooked teethed dipshit.
>>
>>55206923
>if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them
If there were no substantial armed force to protect the country then what would keep your opportunistic neighbor from exploiting your obvious weakness by quickly hiring some thugs and sending them over the border?
>>
File: 1444932896364.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1444932896364.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>55208521
>>
I'm current active duty Air Force. I'm part of a career field of very smart people (90+ ASVAB). I have a top secret clearance and I do my job in a restricted area. I work 40 hours a week, sometimes less if we have more people on shift than we need. On a busy shift, I have an hour or two of work to do, but usually much less. The rest of my shifts can be used for anything from browsing reddit to doing college homework to playing magic with my coworkers. I am also undeployable. This is basically my dream job and I get paid extremely generously for what I do, in my opinion.

The era of military meaning you shoot people has long past. I would say 99% of the military performs duties that a normal civilian guy does for a private company somewhere in your town.

The question you should be asking is why you yourself didn't take advantage of this amazing career opportunity. It's seriously the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>55208011

>Say what you want, but it teaches you quite a bit about life, such as discipline.

Yeah, you appear to be one of those brain dead mongoloids that needs other to teach them how to behave.
>>
>>55206923
seems like a bad idea. now it's like an open invitation to get fucked in the butt by a roided out faggot and his friends.
>>
A lot of vets in this country are right-wing and they know how to kill or at least use weaponry/firearms in a competent manner. They are important to this nation so as a generality they usually get my respect.

I never joined the military. They almost suckered me in when I was in my early 20's. Now at 32 I just naturally know how to shoot and have a variety of outdoor and survival skills due to living in rural north Dakota and rural Minnesota all of my life.

I would definitely say I am a better shot compared to my cousin who was in the Army for 10+ years but I am more an exception. The city slickers who can't or usually don't shoot anything but a cum shot in a rag probably have their best chance of learning to be a man in the military.
>>
>>55207988
why do niggers always do that stupid little skip when they are about to try and punch someone?
>>
File: astormfagisborn.jpg (70 KB, 602x599) Image search: [Google]
astormfagisborn.jpg
70 KB, 602x599
>>55206923
Like you aren't curious of how many ways you can kill someone.
>>
>>55207614
You can be this stupid, can you? Knights always protected their kindom, germans couldnt rent polish kinghts to fight against poland with them. Wtf
>>
File: 1444528023745.jpg (49 KB, 521x623) Image search: [Google]
1444528023745.jpg
49 KB, 521x623
>>55208602
When did /pol/ give the option to let states use their own flag?
>>
>>55208674

>germans couldnt rent polish kinghts to fight against poland with them.

The reason you still had knights in 1939 is probably the reason you got raped so hard buy the Nazis and the Soviets.
>>
>>55208620
Anyone who would be impressed by a top secret clearance is probably someone you shouldn't be bragging to.
99 Asvab and I'm going grunt. I don't really get you guys who can look in the mirror and see a proud person as a chair commando. I'm sure you work hard, sleep little, and do an important job but patting yourself on the back?
>>
>>55206923
>if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them.
No. Ressource squabbles don't just disappear because there are no official armies. With no executive force, corporations and even private people would have free reign of just walking in and taking whatever they want... until somebody decides they are going to challenge them.
Enmity automatically increases and armies are formed again, out of personal convictions rather than a lure for money.
>>
>>55208832

>With no executive force, corporations and even private people would have free reign of just walking in and taking whatever they want...

Yeah, except there is a thing called the law prohibiting that and a police force to make sure the law is uphold.
>>
>>55206923
It is an escape from abusive families.
>>
>>55208624
And yet a lot people, probably yourself included, don't have that discipline.
>>
>>55206923
Chixdigit
Ultimate form of masculinity.
Pension
Being on the front lines...its a rush.
>>
>>55206923
Free will is an illusion.
>>
Was in the military but thankfully got out after 4 years. It was like serving with a bunch of grown up 5 year olds and you're usually the one picking up the slack from niggers that stand around all day talking shit about everyone.

The military that we have currently doesn't have a fucking chance of winning.
>>
>>55208942
What is police if not a states inner-affairs army?
Police either is removed or faced by other nations police because they'll shift borders to accomodate their claims.
>>
File: 1430338512105.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430338512105.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>55209038

>that discipline.

What discipline?
>>
>free school
>most jobs offer useful training
>get to see the world if you're murrican (not even combat deployments, we have bases on most of the planet)
>good pay considering housing, food and such are taken care of
>healthcare/dental etc
>get to be a part of something / strike that nationalist furor
>>
>>55209187

Stellst du dich jetzt doof oder bist du einfach nur du selbst?
>>
>>55206923

Idiots, mostly. They believe becoming cannon fodder for politicians is some sort of heroic thing.
>>
>>55209210
biker deserved it desu senpai
>>
>>55207249
>not fighting for your country is treachary

But you're not fighting for your country. If you're attacked, you fight to survive. If you are the aggressor, you fight for the monetary interests of a single individual (king/etc.) or a company. And what if the person you fight for does not have your best interests in mind?

You can't just generalize like that. It's a case by case choice.
>>
>>55208674
But Konrad of Mazovia did hire the Teutonic Order (composed mainly of Germans) to fight the Prussians.
>>
>>55207194
>Trans now being accepted into the mil.
For what purpose, really.
>>
Who wouldn't want to join the navy and be a sailor?

Steady pay check with benefits. Free room and board. A spiffy uniform that will get you noticed by the ladies. And instant respect from your countrymen.
>>
>>55208828
>impressed by a top secret clearance
Just trying to be descriptive, and I can see there are many in this thread that have no clue about the military

>99 Asvab and I'm going grunt
Why? You know the Air Force and the country as a whole would benefit more from you doing something more challenging, right?

>I don't really get you guys who can look in the mirror and see a proud person as a chair commando.
I joined to have a great job and not for an ego boost.

>but patting yourself on the back?
I'm not really trying to brag. I'm making the point that most of the military and the people who work for the military have absolutely nothing to do with combat, since a few idiots here seem to think we are all trained killers.
>>
>>55209344
looks like he was actually trying to get hit
>>
>>55209382
You're obviously an idiot that's never served.
>>
>>55207258
>good pay
Unless you're joining as an officer, it's hardly good pay.
>>
>>55206923

If you put down your sword, there will always be someone to pick it up and make you regret putting it down.

Violence is the way of man.
Ave Nex Alea.
>>
Btw was supposed to get a 4000 dollar bonus for going to boot camp 3 days after high school graduation and I never saw it. The military will lie to recruits just to get them to sign on.
>>
>>55209458
Considering the fact that most amenities are taken care of it's pretty good pay relative to the requirements for enlisting.
>>
>>55209272
Nein. Bewaffnete Konflikte entstehen nicht durch das Vorhandensein von Armeen, sie sind die letzte Eskalationsstufe politischer Uneinigkeit. Durch eben diese Uneinigkeit entstehen Feindbilder, die zur Entstehung bewaffneter Gruppen führen und schließlich die heutigen professionellen seelenlosen Armeen hervorbrachten.

Translation for the non-germans
I have a big bratwurst in my pants
>>
>>55209458
Well, it depends. I am going in January, and after BMT, I will be e3 (i have 60 college credits, so quick e3) with language proficiency pay, while also going into language training. So I will have 2 language proficiency pays and also e4, so the pay wont be bad considering I will have 0 debt.
>>
>>55209210
What does this have to do with anything I said, moron? Are you denying that a lot of non-military lack discipline?
>>
>>55209444

It worked out for this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_uJSJWYJ6s
>>
File: Navy_soldier.jpg (22 KB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
Navy_soldier.jpg
22 KB, 300x409
>>55209382

>And instant respect from your countrymen.

Maybe in the US because the Pentagon in collaboration with the mass media has trained the lower class of society to worship the military to an almost fascist level.

Doesn't work in Europe. People here have learned from two world wars and moved past that nonsense.
>>
>military conscription that wastes 9 months of your life

T-thanks Turks
>>
>>55206923
most people feel they are backed against the wall in one way or another whether it is by morals or literal financial barriers or felonies and if you're not retarded you can make a decent amount out of it and you see a lot of stuff
>>
>>55206923
>What sane person joins the military by choice?

Many joined to see the world. Others because it provided them with some sort of stability in life when they could get any other kind of work. The fewest did it out of patriotism.
>>
>>55206923
You're fucking stupid. People will always want to defend their community. This happened before trained armies. If we get rid of trained armies that's what we revert to- pre-pre-medieval military tech of everyone grabbing a knife from their kitchen to fight off invaders.

This is why you're so fucked, Germany. Your ability to think in terms of danger to your society has been brainwashed out of you.
>>
>>55209617
That's because you're a fucking bunch of keks who don't want to protect your own.
>>
>>55209665
also pressure from lineage
>>
>>55209617
>Doesn't work in Europe. People here have learned from two world wars and moved past that nonsense.
Speak for yourself, sissy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My gf who pissed away a full ride scholarship (graduated at the top of her class and was the best soft ball player at the top high school in AZ)

She got sick and tired of the pressure her father always put on her so once she turned 18 she got off track and enjoyed her life way too much and turned down all of her full ride offers because she enjoyed not playing softball so much.

Now that she's 26, she's feeling the consequences of not going to college, she enlisted into the army a few weeks ago. She got the highest possible score you can get on the ASVAB and got a great job. She's doing it purely for education benefits (getting free schooling while in, and then a hefty GI bill afterwards.)

She's a truther and red pilled on everything. At this point, where does she go? She didn't want student debts.

Now that's out of the way, I'm getting married to her right before she ships out. It's going to be amazing to be a military spouse. (I was in the marines and remember how easy my ex wife had it. Can't wait to live that life.)

There you go OP. There's a reason.
>>
>>55206923
syrian detected
>>
>>55209752
This, people have a big mouth when they have a dozen other nations to protect them against invaders
>>
File: eagle attacks camera man.jpg (131 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
eagle attacks camera man.jpg
131 KB, 500x489
>>55209593

So you want to force discipline into them, you fascist cunt? Being undisciplined is a free mans right. Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>55209554
>3.1 GPA student, 1850 SAT score, nothing special.
>Immediately after SAT score gets sent out, get calls from both military and army recruiters saying how I'm special and need to come in immediately and serve our country
>verbatim what the army recruiter said:
"anon, you are unique and special and the Army has been looking for someone like you for a long time. Come down to the recruiting office and I can get you signed on in no time."
>yeah no thanks pal
>>
>>55206923
>everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them.

and that's when Best Korea will liberate us from this liberal filth.
>>
>>55206999
The military is PC as fuck so nothing
>>
>>55209893
And before you know it you're in Jewland, protecting it against bloodthirsty mudshits
>>
>>55206923
Tell that to the savages and retards, to bad you hippy peace and love story is not fining any love in the third world and any where else. You want o have the freedom of speech? liberty's being a degenerate?

You should be thankful that there are human beings that sacrifice there lives so you can spit them in the face.
>>
>>55209837
and that's how we end up with niggers
>>
>>55209968
Must be an American thing, militaries all over the world are right wing and redpilled as fuck
>>
If youre going in, you only join the air force. If not the AF, you join the coast guard. They are actually badass
>>
>>55206923
But OP, most of the time is peace, so many join expecting it will be like a job --
notice flag
OP is krautlich
The Schwab doesn't really understand the concept of peace
The wursthund derives his efficiency and love of hierarchy from the idea that everyone is in the Heer and everything is a vital wartime operation
>>
File: comfy as fuck.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
comfy as fuck.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oLl4oppAv4
>>
>>55207599
>free labor
You literally signed a contract on your pay rates. If you do good and all that, you get promoted and get a tiny pay bump.
>>
>>55206923
>H
>File: ft-jackson-recruits.jpg (57 KB, 600x400)
>57 KB
No one should fight for a non racailly pure state.
>>
>>55210011
The people in our military are generally right wing, but our administration is forcing through a ton of leftist bullshit.

You pretty much spend weeks listening to sexual assault seminars and other stupid shit in the military here now.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/5/aaron-allmon-case-makes-minot-air-force-base-groun/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

related
>>
>>55209806

>This, people have a big mouth when they have a dozen other nations to protect them against invaders

What invaders? Btw, we own you greek bitches already without having the shed any blood.
>>
>>55206999
They get weeded out. Of course don't ask don't tell is currently in place but there is such thing as a "gaydar". It was obvious that there was one in my USMC training platoon and we made it a living hell for him. Put him on the second to last hour fire watch every night being one. He broke and didn't make it through.

Then there was one in my battalion. How he got through? Who knows. But he gear was stolen often.
>>
Men do. Children wouldn't understand. Doing at least 1 year of service should be a mandatory rite of passage.
>>
>>55209617
Bullshit. I've been to Germany (Oktoberfest - Frankfurt/Munich - '08) before while on leave, and many somehow knew I was US military. Couldn't even tell you how many beers people bought me at pubs, how many of your women I fucked in just 2 weeks, etc.

I think you're just some bitter pussy that would never cut it in the military, because I never met anybody like you in Europe, especially Germany.
>>
>>55207796
You need a degree to become a pilot.
>>
>>55209837
There's self-discipline and group-discipline.
The former is necessary to survive as a free man.
The military teaches both.
>>
File: jude propaganda-1.jpg (13 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
jude propaganda-1.jpg
13 KB, 299x168
>>55210106
>we
>>
>>55210106
I wonder for how much longer though, I wouldn't use my big mouth if I were you.
>>
>>55210115
absolutely agree. A shame conscription was taken away from Germany. We should have both a standing army and conscription.

600.000 standing army + 400.000 conscripts bolstering the main force.
>>
File: cool story bro 4.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro 4.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>>55210129

>Bullshit. I've been to Germany (Oktoberfest - Frankfurt/Munich - '08) before while on leave, and many somehow knew I was US military. Couldn't even tell you how many beers people bought me at pubs, how many of your women I fucked in just 2 weeks, etc.
>>
>>55210203
400k conscripts only? It's 2,500,000 here and we're a fucktiny nation.
>>
>>55206923
If there were no soldiers, thugs, gangs and families would rule the earth.
No war is the ultimate hippie utopia. people are different, groups of people are different, nations and continets are different. Everyone believes and fights for what is best for them
>>
>>55210255
Yeah I'm sure 50 year old Dimitrios will be a great conscript asset
>>
File: CS_Marine_corps_banner.svg.png (50 KB, 2000x1111) Image search: [Google]
CS_Marine_corps_banner.svg.png
50 KB, 2000x1111
>if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them.

You fucking retard
>>
File: refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg (41 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg
41 KB, 460x345
>>55210203
>fighting for turkmany
>>
>>55210353
Leonidas was ~60 FYI :^)
>>
File: my life for the German race.jpg (120 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
my life for the German race.jpg
120 KB, 858x536
>not fighting AGAINST German puppet occupant state
>>
>>55210203

>underage faggot detected that was spared from being drafted because mandatory military service was suspended
>>
File: slap stickman.gif (8 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
slap stickman.gif
8 KB, 158x152
>>55210551

There is no German race.
>>
>>55206923
People who either want to protect their country or are born into military families and are brainwashed that their destiny is to follow their parents' footsteps.
>>
File: 1445404580191.jpg (517 KB, 1065x990) Image search: [Google]
1445404580191.jpg
517 KB, 1065x990
>>55210367
In Turkey, the military acts as a check to the executive and legislature.

A powerful military can unilaterally revolt to stop irresponsible legislative practice. Maybe Germans should take that to heart and pressure change in their armed forces.
>>
>>55210665
Yes there is it's Iranian.
>>
File: baetles.jpg (136 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
baetles.jpg
136 KB, 800x448
>>55210551
why are there americans that are better germans then some germans?
>>
>>55206923
Modern military is a life long welfare benefits train.
>>
>>55210665
Exactly, this is what Hitler fought to prevent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aCK9kS1gPU
2:50
>>
>>55207146
Rape and pillaging is still a thing in wars...
>>
>>55210755
I don't know, but wasn't hitler genetically paternally algerian.
>>
File: MOONMAN.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
MOONMAN.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>55206923
I understand your argument, I do, but there are a couple problems with that

1: only western europeans can function in such a high ideological society

2: If people refused to join the military (in one country) there wouldn't be no wars, there would just be hostile takeovers by the ones who WERE willing to join the military, just like

3: you know that the people with the most power are all murderers, because if they weren't they would lose thier powers to those who WERE murderers, and since power has been around for a long time, we can assume this has already happened multiple times and only the most cunning/ violent people hold power
>>
>>55210665
>There is no German race.
there is.
the war isn't over yet mr. schlomogoldbergstein
>>
Wear poppy goys. I even seen a poppy on a lorry.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (25 KB, 340x312) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
25 KB, 340x312
>>55210740

>powerful military can unilaterally revolt to stop irresponsible legislative practice.

Yeah, or it could just overthrow the government and implement a military dictatorship like it has happened several times around the world, you mouth breather. Srsly, there are retards and then there's people like you.
>>
>>55210106
I think those greek "bitches" are owning you pussy germans...by transiting millions of muslim refugees straight into the core of your nation. Payback is a bitch?
>>
>>55206923
nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>55210859

>Exactly, this is what Hitler fought to prevent.

You know even if there was a German race, Hitler wasn't part of it, Spongo.
>>
>>55210011
>Mfw only me and a handful of my buddies actually got red pilled after our combat deployment to Afghanistan

>Mfw we come back and there are new people in our unit who never deployed (boots) with "TERRORIST HUNTING PERMIT Tag No. 20010911"

Fucking cringe. But then again there was a prominent military base general in camp Pendleton who had a ron Paul mobile. Ron Paul Shit everywhere on it. Loved when I saw it. Not sure how he could get away with it but he gave ZERO fucks.
>>
>>55211054
Pinochet wasn't THAT bad.
A Pinochet-esque coup in Europe would likely be even more humane, bloodless even.
>>
File: deutschland.jpg (2 MB, 1827x2699) Image search: [Google]
deutschland.jpg
2 MB, 1827x2699
>>55211165
>
>>
>>55210136

He's not a pilot. He said he flew as a crew chief.
>>
Doing service is pretty dank. And you get your college paid for you in full.

Also one of the reasons why I give absolutely zero fucks about anyone who bitches and moans about student loans. If it meant that much to you, you could have signed up for the military and have your 4 years of college paid in total. But no, you're just a pussy who wants a free handout
>>
>>55211008

>there is.

Then tell me, what traits define that "race"?
>>
Military service should seriously be mandatory. I feel like a huge amount of society's ills would be fixed because of it.
>>
>>55211054
Pinochet literally did nothing wrong.
Adios, mi general
>>
>>55211235
genetics, the german race is bound by common blood.
>>
There is literally military adverts during American football commercial breaks. They target lower classes with #greatest country on earth# UK does it too saying #bethebest when a career in construction / other white man van jobs is better paid for everyone apart from army officers in £50k+ . I remember a army guy at gym talking about Iraq democracy in 2004. He fell for daily express propaganda hook line n sinker.
>>
>>55206923
>Since the beginning of time soldiers have ALWAYS been the ones that got screwed over in the end. Baited with stories of glory and fortune.

Your German guilt brainwashing is beginning.
Back near the beginning soldiers actually got to rape and plunder freely. Even today the military is the best option for those who wish to engage in killing to make a living.
>>
>>55211235
Family bloodline. are you really so retarded?
>>
>>55211286
He killed a bunch of innocent people extra-judicially. That's about it.
>>
>>55210930

He was actually a jew and a zionist who sacrificed himself for the foundation of the state of Israel.
>>
Hitler was the prophet we didn't deserve, he was the Charlemagne of this age, and instead of the moors Hitler protected us from the Jews.
>>
File: 1446702358871.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1446702358871.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>>55206923
Uh, money?
Living a thrill?
Getting paid to patrol and bully other countries?

Why is Germoney so keked that they don't understand the military. Oh well. They're gonna get culturally enriched by Aiden+800k
>>
File: german2.jpg (12 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
german2.jpg
12 KB, 193x261
>>55211418
>>
>>55211327

And where do names like Koslowsky, de Maizière and von Gradovsky from, you asswipe?
>>
File: say it to my face.jpg (16 KB, 353x450) Image search: [Google]
say it to my face.jpg
16 KB, 353x450
>>55211520
>>
>>55211228
Exactly. See

>>55209793
>>
File: Germans.jpg (17 KB, 228x328) Image search: [Google]
Germans.jpg
17 KB, 228x328
>>55211520
german
>>
>>55211375

>Family bloodline. are you really so retarded?

So what "bloodlines" are part of the German "race" and which are not?
>>
File: jew2.jpg (11 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
jew2.jpg
11 KB, 247x300
>>
>>55211520
This. Nietzsche was ancestrally Polish.
>>
Swiss economy a+++ zero wars needed. $billionsbwasted on aircraft carriers 0.
>>
>>55211598
North Franks some poles, anglo saxons, scandis are all part of the German race.
>>
>>55210067
I know, I've been dying to use the Dark Knight quote for something really, truth is the military isn't such a bad deal
>>
well yeah but if you serve for several years you could just become a PMC and get paid several times more then some guy "serving his country"
>>
File: image.png (835 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
835 KB, 1136x640
>>55211340
>PLEASE ALL RISE FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
>I stay sitting
>get jeered at a few times
>pull out my military ID and tell them I've got back problems from being blown up
>tfw
>>
>>55211736
nice id you got there kek
>>
File: ernst.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ernst.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>55211520
>de Maizière
Prussian-Huguenot ancestry
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maizi%C3%A8re
>>
File: german.jpg (15 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
german.jpg
15 KB, 298x300
>>55211675
north italians possibly as well, this is a rough estimate of the german race.
>>
>>55207585
>Nice guy
You are a bitch talking shit about soldiers from the safety of your bedroom. You are as bad as a teenaged girl gossiping about other people. You are a slactivist and nothing else.
>>
File: 1446931129755.jpg (38 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
1446931129755.jpg
38 KB, 645x645
>>55211675
this. i'm of polish descent. i belong to the german race.

fun fact: my great grand father (who was polish ofc) served in the SS. does this trigger your sissyfied ideology?
>>
>>55211810
I bet all those people in that map are gonna be real happy to hear from some random American that they're German.
>>
>>55211938
fuck. i meant this post also >>55211598
>>
>>55211938
no, some poles were germans.
>>
>>55207577
noice
>>
>>55211964
they were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2iCc-Go9DY
>>
>>55206923
>but if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars
There would be wars fought by mercenaries you fucking idiot.
Herbivores are the fucking worst. 0 realism, just childish inane ideas like "dood what if everyone stopped fighting in wars and stuff!".
>>
>>55211375
that defines an individual's genetic make up. are you insinuating all germans are one family? continually inbred? of course not.

arguing race is pointless, it's like trying for find the sides of a tesseract. germans are not native to europe, arriving some thousands of years ago though. leaving a trail and absorbing others, like every other "people" in history.

so yes, race does exist, but, as a subjective aggregate of genetic features. if you give credit where credit is due, and follow through on reasoning of your veneration like a sane and developed person.... new forms emerge.

hitler was a twat, some people argue he did some really great stuff for germany, and that's great, but the liquidation of millions of people is not, lets say you don't like someone, you don't simply gas their family, you just stop calling them. there is no levity or hyperbole that can rectify the atrocities or legitimize them.

some people carry on searching for daddy figures, especially the ones that are large, can move the largest of stones. "beat up your dad" proverbially.

Joseph Stalin never existed.
>>
>>55206923
It's a steady paycheck and you don't have to work the same boring 9-5 every day
>>
>>55212080
>55212080
yes, all Germans are part of a family.
>>
>>55211938

>my great grand father (who was polish ofc) served in the SS. does this trigger your sissyfied ideology?

It makes your great grand father a piece of shit.
>>
>>55211964
The map ignores national identities and cultures, not really sure what it refers to.
>>
>>55212143
hi refugee.
>>
>>55212154
German race.
>>
>>55210110
>gay guy who just wants to do millitary service
>gets treated like shit by his equals
>still grits it

He's the manliest one out of all of you
>>
>>55211641
Thanks to mandatory service and pragmatic democratic governance.

Switzerland makes Naziboos mad.
>>
>>55210136
> fly around in helicopters as a blackhawk crew chief

If you need help learning how to read, you probably shouldn't be on the internet.
>>
>>55207577
how disabled is 90% disabled
>>
>>55206923
The fucking shot line (pic). Felt like it took longer than all of basic combined.
>>
I joined the Air Force for something to do desu. Wish I had signed up for 4 instead of 6 but oh well, I'll be able to save a little more money this way
>>
File: 1422228178429.png (15 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
1422228178429.png
15 KB, 180x209
>>55212423
>t + bh = desu
WHAT
>>
My friend from high school milked it like a boss. If your a retard you will end up getting fucked. He worked in communications and radio. Was in iraq for 2 years or so and didn't get shot once. Never left the base. Ended up with permanent 10% disability for ringing ear and a full college ride. He gets full pell grant, the GI bill and a state grant on top of that. Basically they pay him about 10k a year in grants to go to school and school is paid for. 10% disability for him is 110 bucks a month for the rest of his life. So pretty much free phone and insurance for the rest of his life. Dude is pretty good with money, owns a truck he paid off and has a huge chunk in the bank. Mildly jelly.
>>
>>55209968
Maybe in the other branches but I can assure you no twink makes it in the marines unless he acts like one of the guys. Marine Corps is still red pilled as fuck as they can be more selective.

>>55206923
Marine Corps OCS grad who declined his commision after making it through that hell.

Honestly had alot of preconceptions about the military going in so I think its funny what people think here who have never had any military background.

Honestly, I went in because it was a good paycheck in this economy and I had a flight contract which seemed fun. I thought it would be a chill "welfare queen" job but holy shit was I wrong. They work you like nowhere else in the world. Anywhere else civilians would sue their employers. Literally was one day at OCS where they kept us 22 hours working on shit and then we started our 9 mile hump at 0030. Shit was mad bullshit. I have tons of stories about it.

Not going to lie though, It was really hardcore. Im a PT stud and I didnt think the PT was hard but only getting 4 hours a sleep a nigh for weeks on end and losing weight to shitty, insufficient food makes normal activities almost impossible. I got so weak there.

I couldnt handle 8 years of no sleep and no gains. It was the most exciting thing Ive ever done though. Normal civilian stories of partying and bullshit seem so boring and insignificant after. I cant imagine what the guys who have seen combat think.

I realized you need to serve a high calling than a paycheck there. If you can justify pride thats how you do it but I stopped giving a shit about that after week 3.

I would sign up again in a heartbeat if my country is threatened but to go fight in Hilary's military with less resources for Iraq 3 that will just make the situation worse, im not for it.

Ill go back for WW3 though.
>>
>>55212197
>>55212142
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_Urheimat_hypotheses

enough derailing thread.
>>
>>55209665
>financial barriers or felonie
yea no.

Unless its war time youre not getting in with credit card debt or any type of record.
>>55209732
this was the main thing I saw. My grandfather was a 4 star, dad was an 0-3, uncle 0-3.

It felt kinda shitty turning down my commission but they understood that todays military isnt the same.

Most other guys at OCS with me had other family members who have served. It seemed like we were all legacies.
>>
>>55212743
no, filthy bolshevik.
>>
>>55212304
Could either mean he is missing some limbs or he is just a cry baby bitch and has a handful of small claims like light tendinitis, etc.
>>
>>55207360
> knowing what you signed up for vs. Being a little fuckboy crying on a Vietnamese chicken wranglers fetish board about having to obey orders he'll never actually receive
Gee, anon. Idk
>>
>>55211641
>>55212259
I currently am in the basic training of our army. Our army is pretty much of a joke, but I think in a wae type situation we would keep our shit together.

Week 2/21 of my training is done.
>>
>free college
>aerospace engineering hands on experience
>get to live on the other side of th world for a couple years
>for free
>sucked off by civilians
>all i have to do for all of this is not be a lazy fuck and work hard
>and stand up straight and have good manners

its like being rewarded for being an average hard working white person.

I cant believe more people dont do this its fucking cake if your not a shit-bag and dem benefits are legit
>>
>>55207194
You're full of shit. Transsexuals are banned from enlisting. I know because I'm a transsexual who wanted to enlist like my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather before me.
>>
>>55207360
I only have experiance in the marines but holy shit, its 100% a cult.

Its such a culture shock. Every moment growing up as a civilian you are told to be docile, calm, help others and others will help you, dont be voilent.

Then all of sudden youre expected to be a warrior who screams every response and where yes or ok is replaces with "kill". It something else.

And I agree that the sell is tough and Im a selfish person. I only thought what the military could do for me. I was sold on the fun stuff and never focused on what a raw deal it was.
>>
>>55212423
4 year enlistee master race reporting in
>>
Lel. "Brainwashing." You know what they teach you in Navy bootcamp is? How to fold clothes. You practice it daily until you get it right. It teaches you attention to detail, pretty much the only job skill necessary in the Navy. Occasionally you march and workout. Then at the end you get training on fire fighting and one day of shooting a gun. We never talked about patriotism or defending America. And you won't go to jail for talking back to your boss. I've seen guys lose their shit and threaten their boss and all that happened was a discipline review board where they got yelled at. Worst case scenario is that you go to Captains Mast and lose some pay or get demoted. The military doesn't send people to jail unless they commit actual crimes.
>>
>>55213336
I'm guessing you graduated last weekend?

When I went though it was more physical. Physical as in fan room counseling was a thing. I never once thought about talking back to my boss. Fuck DRB though.
>>
>>55206923
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MERCENARIES

The word soldier derives from the Middle English word soudeour, from Anglo-French soudeer or soudeour, meaning mercenary, from soudee, meaning shilling's worth or wage, from sou or soud, shilling.[1] The word is also related to the Medieval Latin soldarius, meaning soldier (literally, "one having pay").[2] These words ultimately derive from the Late Latin word solidus, referring to an Ancient Roman coin used in the Byzantine Empire.[1][2]

SOURCE:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier
>>
>>55207577
Did you type this with your voice?
Private hawking
>>
>>55213336
Marines is more brainwashing I felt like. The fucking History tests omg.

>who was the 4th african american naval aviator.
Who the fuck knows this shit?

The attention to detail is huge but I can understand why now. I think the other branches are more chill and like a job vs the marines where I felt like it was some type of warrior monk culture.
>>
>>55213265
Lucky bastard. AFSC?
>>
>>55211020

Don't you mean a boxy-woxy moving machine?
>>
>>55214247
>first female marine

I still remember that shit lol, why did I even need to know that?
>>
File: 1444775869501.jpg (97 KB, 607x820) Image search: [Google]
1444775869501.jpg
97 KB, 607x820
>>55214509
So you can kill brown people easier?
>>
>>55214448
2A631D. get my 5 level in a couple months because you need a year on station before you get it on the flightline. I pretty much fix f15 engines on the flightline.

What about you chairforce bro?
>>
>>55206923
>if people refused to join there wouldnt be anymore wars

How fucking retarded can one person get? Do you even know why wars start in the first place?

Protip: its not because people just want to fight.
>>
>>55206923
My Army service was great, got paid to join a gang, went overseas and killed people, it was great, being around a lot of young, hot, stupid boys who loved showing their dicks and getting blown was also a great benefit, the US military is full of closeted faggots of opportunity
Pro tip: if you let a man jack you off, suck your dick and you fuck his ass, doesn't matter what you tell yourself, you are a homosexual, you know a queer, faggot, gayboy, welcome, time to leave the closet, Mr Hero
>>
>>55207859
He's kinda right though.
The whole "nation" concept is relatively new.
Back in the day you joined the military because your lord came to your farm and said "you coming with me. You get riches and can do other shit than tilling the fields" and the peasents were like "aight." and followed.
>>
>>55206923
There are all kinds of jobs that appeal to all kinds of people. It's unfortunate that they get screwed over, but they want to do their job because they "like it"
>>
>>55215200
There would never be a scenario where there is no military because people always want to fight for their country. If such a scenario comes about, the government will devise new ways to win.
>>
>>55214856
I'm flightline too, F-16 weapons (2w1x1). Engines guys seem to have it pretty easy here but so do we. Been here at Luke AFB for almost a year and a half and I'll probably never get out because of F-35s.

Guessing you're at Kadena? How's the chow hall
>>
>>55215323
yo idk about anywhere else but weapons here are the biggest skaters on the flightline, ive never even heard about thm going to fod walk kek

and the chow hall here is fucking terrible man, i heard the one at luke is pretty dope
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>55206923
>tfw deemed unsuitable for service
>>
>>55215454
Sheeit weapons are always the first ones out for fod walk here, but unless we have broken shit we're usually the first ones going home so yeah we're probably just skaters everywhere. Gotta make time to drink you know
>>
>>55215454
chow is shit here too btw, but i force myself to eat there so i don't waste all my money on food
>>
File: 1364072546381.jpg (68 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1364072546381.jpg
68 KB, 500x280
>>55212614

>I couldnt handle 8 years of no sleep and no gains.

Should of been a logistics officer. Cushy as fuck and you hardly do shit compared to combat arms. If you thought OCS was hard just wait until you had to do motherfucking IOC. That program will weed out the boys from the men and show the true meat eaters. The course is hardcore and there is a reason why women haven't made it through. The obstacle course ain't shit compared to a MK-19 hump.

You know nothing of pain and misery until you humped a .50 cal.
>>
>>55215802
>>55215948
>weapons
>first out for fod walk

is luke the twilight zone? and yea i go through stages of eating at the dfac but that shit really fucks up my system after a while
>>
>>55211927

>You are a bitch talking shit about soldiers from the safety of your bedroom. You are as bad as a teenaged girl gossiping about other people. You are a slactivist and nothing else.

Welllll, you kind of downplay the importance of spreading anti-troop rhetoric online. This topic was read by hundreds of people, I could've convinced some of them to become anti-military too.

It's always a good thing to speak the truth.
>>
>>55212614
See you in Europe then. WW3 is back on.
>>
>>55216090
>If you thought OCS was hard just wait until you had to do motherfucking IOC

Oh I know, thats why I didnt do it. I didnt OCS PT was hard at all actually. It was just doing it on no sleep in the middle of the night with no food that made me hate it.

So many moto fuckboys thought they were going infantry and I thought they couldnt lead out of a paper bag.

I was just tired of turning into a hungry skelly zombie.
>>
>>55206999
They get raped...
Poor pvt. salaam
>>
>>55207703
Last time I heard soldiers who aren't deployed over seas still have to pay taxes.
>>
>>55216297

They generally do make infantry if they're determined enough but there's the quarter that drop out and are recycled through LOC.

Shit, leading isn't even hard. Just sound confidant when you're talking about something you KNOW about. The hardest part of being a boot ass LT in an infantry platoon is gaining the rapport of the Marines. Every action is monitored by the ones below and above you. You just have to play it safe for about two years until you pick up 1st LT.
>>
>>55207796
Paul is that you
>>
>>55206923
I think that only applies to the infantry.

I'd give anything to be a pilot in the RAF. Or USAF/USN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqiiOO3ZzI

I get sad as fuck knowing I'll never be cut out for it.
>>
>you will never be able to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAWViXFv8A

Just fuck my life up
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>55206923
THINK OF THAT WAR BRIDE THO
>>
>>55206923
>What sane person joins the military by choice?
One who is selfless and wishes to serve their nation. Better than being conscripted as a levy, that's for sure.

>Since the beginning of time soldiers have ALWAYS been the ones that got screwed over in the end
Being on the front lines kind of does that to you, but some things are worth more than your own life. Plus, the benefits (money, college, and prestige) are nice so long as you come back with at least 3 of your limbs.

>I know it sounds utopic but if everyone refused to join there wouldn't be anymore wars simply because there is no personal to fight them.
Wrong, there'd simply be no wars between nation-states; and even that I doubt. Eventually, if something like that happened, we'd be right back to the system of conscripting civilians under threat of force to fight.
>>
>>55206923
>Since the beginning of time soldiers have ALWAYS been the ones that got screwed over in the end.

Armies are the safest place in war... statistically.
>>
>>55207194
Chelsea Manning is still a hero. :-|
>>
>>55207360
>Yeah, it's dumb. Who would agree to take a job where you can be put in jail for talking back to your boss?
That's why there's a divide between civilian and military work, anon. Some cashier talking back to the store manager won't cause shit to go wrong; a grunt mouthing off to his Sergent could get his entire squad killed. It's a necessity to remove and punish anyone who would throw a spanner into the works, because the works simply cannot tolerate a spanner.

>The military is a cult. It literally fits the definition of a cult.
I see you're arguing from emotional connotations of words; Yes, the military may meet the definition of "a cult"; however, it makes men strong, it provides an invaluable service, and is all around necessary. Is capitol punishment wrong because it's murder, or tax wrong because it is theft?
>>
>join military, be private
>have faggots constantly pull rank cause your intimidating as fuck

Holy shit I can't wait till I get a fucking promotion.
>>
>>55212614
Do you think that the military can break anyone down and rebuild them into a great man, or are only a few civilians capable of truly making it and becoming soldiers?
>>
>>55217575
its definitely true that not everyone is cut out for the military

we had a try go suicidal 3 days into bootcamp
>>
>>55206923
I will only agree that soldiers do get screwed over, mostly by the whims of politicians.
Take a look at the tripwire force we deployed to Syria to act as meat shields for anti-Assad forces.
If Russia bombs them now they will be officially bombing us and we will use those lives that we haphazardly threw in the way to trip up Russia as an excuse for god knows what.
It's petty, retarded, and altogether monstrous.
>>
>>55216736
Before I came to the USA, I was a pilot in the SAAF. Do you if I would be able to join having served in a BRICS country previously? I'm no longer a citizen of SA, only hold USA citizenry, and have a degree from Wits University with high marks.
>>
>>55206923
honour, duty, discipline.
>>
>>55206923
to legally kill people and get paid for it
>>
>>55207599
pshh, nothin personel... kid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.