[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wildflower Planter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2071.jpg (178 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2071.jpg
178 KB, 640x480
Need some help here /out/ I have no idea if these are weeds or the first germination of a combination hummingbird and butterfly mix. >not gardener. Help, please.
>>
File: IMG_2072.jpg (146 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.jpg
146 KB, 640x480
secondary close up pic, Again, not gardener just wanted to use this planter that was basically growing weeds for a couple years. figured I would give this a shot.
>>
>>780786

Probably the mixes.
>>
>>780792
just a bit of info this would be the first 6 days so was earlier than I thought it would be.
>>
>>780793

Ok, well I have yet to work with a mix which contains no flowers that can't outcompete the weeds in a bed. I'd just leave it alone until it's more clear what they are.
>>
File: 07-1024x680.jpg (160 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
07-1024x680.jpg
160 KB, 1024x680
>>780794
that's what I was thinking. But just did the smart thing and got the package out of the trash and looked at the ingredients, looks like germinated Zinnia Flowers. Crossed referenced that with another photo online so think I got it sorted
>>
>>780799
A lot of shit looks just like that bro when it first comes up, those are the cotyledons. Just wait and see.
>>
>>780806
Yeah I'll prob just wait and see. Thanks for the help tho.
>>
>>780794
>no flowers that can't

Hmmm, I've apparently lost my grasp on the English language. I think you got my meaning, though.

>>780799

Zinnia will be very distinctive after the next set of leaves or two.
>>
>>780824
Yeah, I got what you were saying....lol. I'm just happy something is growing. I'm out of my comfort zone learning new stuff so the stupid questoins will continue.
>>
>>780786
see
>>776603
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.