[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
paintball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pilot_red_acs.jpg (9 KB, 413x262) Image search: [Google]
pilot_red_acs.jpg
9 KB, 413x262
I just bought my first paintball marker, its a spyder pilot acs. I can't get it to fire. I let it charge for a day, but when I hook up the c02 and turn off the safety it wont fire. When I pull the trigger the safety just turns back on. Does /out/ have any suggestions as to what the problem is
>>
>>709286
>>/asp/
>>
So that's a common complaint with the Pilot series. There are a lot of guides on how to fix it, but the issue is actually user error. Did it come with a manual? On the back page it should be able to tell you an appropriate board to post this on, like toys or whatever, instead of posting on a board that has literally nothing to do with paintball, you useless waste of oxygen
>>
>>709292
The asshole op already started this very same thread on /asp/ but was too impatient to wait for replies

>>709286
You're a dick

sage
>>
>>709286
>>>/asp/
>>
>>>/asp/955713
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.