[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made this a little more accurate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: DAWs.png (2 MB, 1861x1080) Image search: [Google]
DAWs.png
2 MB, 1861x1080
Made this a little more accurate.
>>
>protools
laughed
>>
>>66196633
a little more shit*

actually a lot more... the lines look bad and highlight how bad you are at formatting text. also none of the pictures or captions are funny. it's just a trainwreck all around
>>
so...which one should i use?
>>
>>66196775
>actually a lot more... the lines look bad and highlight how bad you are at formatting text
yeah I just pasted shit over the original. Does it matter
> also none of the pictures or captions are funny. it's just a trainwreck all around
you clearly aren't in the industry

this was more about accuracy than humor
>>
>>66196824
Ableton obviously
>>
Sorry, OP. >>66196775 speaks sense. You suck.
>>
>>66196633
>Logic Pro X
NO FUCK OFF THAT ONE'S NOT EVEN FUNNY >:(
>>
>>66196854
Can I see the original?
>>
>>66196854
you think protools is for hipsters who work in bike shops, that shows how much you know about "the industry" lol
>this was more about accuracy than humor
lol you're just saying that because it's shit
>>
>>66196854
Different anon here, if this was more about accuracy than humor, than you've missed the mark even further.
>>
>>66196890
see
>66194508
>>
>>66196931
>you think protools is for hipsters who work in bike shops
that's a foley artist.

show's how much you know

>>66196932
I'm trying to pinpoint the implied user
>>
>in all of the years of it's existence, /prod/ has finally achieved a common consensus on a subject
>this image sucks
>>
>>66196961
actually it shows how shit your picture is that i had to make it full size to even tell... also the fact that you think protools is primarily for foley also shows how little you know about the industry lol
>>
>>66196971
this desu senpai
>>
>>66196939
see
>>66194508

>>66196971
sure.
>>
>>66196961
>I'm trying to pinpoint the implied user
That's why I said you've missed the mark.
>>
>>66196988
I'm actually in sound design myself, that's why I used it.
I was making fun of the fact that a pretty decent majority of pro tools users aren't mixing music at all.

Sorry it wasn't done in adobe illustrator.
>>
>>66197040
>Sorry it wasn't done in adobe illustrator.
any image editor can make properly sized pictures lol
>>
>>66197099
lol!
XD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.