[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiatus Survival: Week 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x181
Fucking Underage Prostitutes kill Generals Edition.

This week's prompt:
>Anon, look outside! We got 3 feet of snow last night! Maybe even more!

Previous Thread: >>25829179 → #
>>
>>25854751
nice thumbnail, you retard
>>
File: OP is a fag.png (774 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.png
774 KB, 1024x744
>>25854751
>>
>>25854771
B-but Anon. I can't upload in good quality cause I am on my phone.
Pls forgive
>>
>>25854751
I thought you would be the one to restart this thread.
>>
>>25854785
>Using memephones to browse /mlp/
Get out normie
REEEEEEE
>>
>>25854932
>REEEEEing at people

fuck of autist.
>>
File: 1449941808464.png (414 KB, 647x595) Image search: [Google]
1449941808464.png
414 KB, 647x595
>>25854785
I don't want excuses faggot I want quality pics. Quit posting shit or kill yourself.
>>
>>25855069
>9000 legos
Anon, I have to step on 9000 legos everyday when I try to leave my room
>>
>>25855100
>Being 12
>>
>>25855113
>being at parents house cause piss poor
>>
Here is the Pastebin for my Story
http://pastebin.com/eDcttKSg
>>
>>25854751
Thanks for the revive there friend. I wasn't sure if it should be revived or just wait till sunday for the new one
>>
I have a story to write, so I figured that I might as well revive it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (284 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
284 KB, 460x343
>>25855434
jeez, why am I such a newfag today.
>>
>>25846166
>It took many hours but we eventually made it to a what seemed to be a large village. Around the same size as the City of Falkreath. It seemed to be an agricultural village, with it's main export being apples. We made it to Ponyville.
>Ponyville's resident's are surprisingly friendly. Everyone there seems to know each other exceptionally well, and nobody seemed to degrade anyone.
>However, just as the name implied, there were no Men or Mer in the village.
>Rainbow Dash asked Ysmir to walk the rest of the way once they reached the village, as she thought it would be embarrassing to see someone riding her into the town.
>People stared at us anyway, and Scootaloo was feeling a little insecure.
>"Hey Scoot, you don't have to come with us, you know."
>"Sure, your right Rainbow. I'll go hang out with my friends."
>Scootaloo trots off, and we finally make it to the Princess's Castle.
>It was a small castle that was made of giant crystals, surely it was one of the most expensive buildings I had ever seen, but later on I would discover that I was wrong.
>We opened the doors and walked down the hallway.
>The Throne room was impressive. A tree was hung down from the ceiling, and had crystals tied to the branches.
>In the center of the room was a round table with the first map of Equestria I had ever seen. The map was magical as I could see various locations around the land as if they were miniaturized.
>There were 6 thrones around the table with different symbols on them, and one small throne without a symbol.
>As soon as we entered the throne room 5 other ponies and a small figure next to what seemed to be the Princess.
>"Rainbow Dash, what are these things you have brought, they look... interesting."
>Before Rainbow Dash could reply Ysmir spoke up.
"I am Ysmir, the last of the Dragonborn, the Savior of Skyrim, and this is my friend Hiemskr, the High Priest of Talos."
>>
>>25855618
>"Skyrim? I have never heard of that town. Is it in Equestria?"
"No, it's a province in the Land of Tamriel. We are in Nirn, right?"
>"What's Nirn?"
"The World... Oh no, we must be in a plane of Oblivion."
>"We might not be Ysmir, I haven't seen any Daedra, we could be on a different universe for all we know."
"Shor's bones, how are we going to get home?"
>"Excuse me, but can you explain everything you just said."
>An orange pony and a White one laughed.
"Well, obviously it's very hard to explain, and we can't explain everything, so we might as well tell you why we are here."
>"We have been instructed by a powerful and annoying tickster from our world to spread the word of the mighty Talos."
>"Who is this Talos?"
"Your going to regret asking that."
>"Well, In mortal life, Talos was a Nord possessed of unmatched tactical skill, limitless wisdom and the power to see into men's hearts. Talos mastered the power of The Voice, and with it he united the lands of men into a great Empire. In southern lands, he was known by the name Tiber Septim. In Skyrim, we honor him by his proper Nord name. So great was his reign in life, when he ascended to the heavens he was made lord of the Divines."
>"Wow sounds like a great guy. What is The Voice?"
>"The Voice? Ysmir can shown you it's terrible power!"
>"Terrible? what does it do?"
>"Uhh, perhaps I should have worded that correctly, Ysmir, do you want to show them?"
"Sure, but not inside, I don't want to create... A mess."
switching to Anon/Ysmir's point of view next post.
I was thinking that maybe this story could have Ysmir teachin Spike how to shout, as well maybe a religious war between the Worshipers of Talos and the Worshipers of the Princesses :^)
>>
>>25855908
lurking for more
>>
>>25856036
Having a 1 hour break, will continue afterwards.
>>
>>25855908
Dank. waiting for moar.
>>
>>25855908
>No I will tell the rest of the Story from Ysmir's Point of view, as this is when his great adventure begins, and my glorious days as the Grandmaster of the Equestrian Temple of Talos also begin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Why can't they just leave me alone!
>After many months of slaying dragons, killing milk-drinkers and many other feats why can't the Daedra leave me alone!
>Especially Sheogorath, he's probably trying to drive me mad.
>All I ever wanted was to leave a peaceful life as a merchant in Whiteru
>Shor's bones, you miss your wife and kids.
>However, you need to try and convert these "ponies" to worship the true gods.
>You like the blue one, she seems to like you as well, and her coat reminds you of the blue banner of the Stormcloaks you were once apart of.
>However you really distrust the purple one, she seems a little bit too curious, especially when Heimskr mentioned that I was dragonborn.
>However theree is that strange figure on the ground that always follows her, it reminds me of a scamp.
>Anyways you headed outside the Castle to demonstrate my Thu'um, the scamp-like creature aproached you.
>"Umm, Ysmir... I-I'm Spike, and I just was wondering what a Dragonborn is."
>I was intrigued by his question, so I answered
"A Dragonborn is mortal who has the gift of being born with dragon blood. With this gift I am able to learn the dragon language just like the dragons do."
>"That's cool! Have you met any dragons?"
"Yes"
>"Cool! Can you show me them! I have always wondered why-"
"They are all dead."
>"What? Who killed them?"
"I did."
>Spike was terrified and slowly backed away. He then went running into Twilight
>"T-twilight, there's something you neeeeeeed to know right-"
>"Spike! can't you see we are going outside so Ysmir can show us his magic!"
>>
>>25857980
fuck, first word is spelt incorrect and forgot to change name. Why the fuck am I being such a newfag today
>>
>>25858000
holy shit
trips
maybe today isn't going to be such a bad day after all.
>>
>>25858015
Today will be good because I have these dubs!
>>
File: Suicide.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>25858023
>off by one!
>>
>>25858023
Sorry Anon, looks like it's not you day today.
>>
my grammar is horrible kill me now pls
>"b-but something about him makes me feel really insecure."
>"Is it something about that Dragonborn thing?"
>"Maybe..."
>"I don't have time for your silly games Spike!"
>"Okay... jeez."
>The group eventually made it outside and you didn't know which words to shout.
"Hey Heimskr, which shout should I perform?"
>"How about Whirlwind Sprint? They would be very impressed to see how far you can go."
"Hahaha!, sure."
"WULD NAH KEST!"
>I was then launched forwards all the way towards the other end of town.
>I heard some clapping and cheering coming from the castle.
>I did the shout again and returned back to the castle
>"Wow!"
>"Amazing!"
>"Hmph, why can't you just teleport like a sophisticated Pony."
>" That was AWESOME! You could probably beat me in a race...probably."
>"That was impressive Ysmir, but can you do this?"
>Twilight then used her Alicorn magic to move the sun and the moon around and kept changing the time of the day.
>Hiemskr had is mouth falling towards the floor.
>You just smirked.
"Well Twilight, looks like you leave me no choice. I am going to force you to stop moving the sun and the moons...sorry moon."
"RAAN MIR TAH!"
>You used Animal Allegiance on Twilight, she immediately stopped her bragging and stared at you, with an emotionless face.
"You will go back to your study, and read a book on how to learn basic magic skills"
>"Okay"
>Twilight's friends laughed as she went back into the castle, and opened the door to her library.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.