[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiatus Survival Season: Week 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: snowday fun.png (1 MB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
snowday fun.png
1 MB, 1280x930
Happy Holidays edition

>Anon, look outside! We got 3 feet of snow last night! Maybe even more!

This week, on our island of misfit Writefags, the temperatures have dropped from a sunny 95 to a snowy 28. Any stories ranging from Holiday fun to being snowed in are welcome. Have fun and have a wonderful holiday until we meet again next week!

Previous thread: >>25749848
>>
Winter threads make me sad...
germany a shit
>>
>>25829179
>Having snow in winter.

you must not be in Florida.
>>
>>25829279
why?
>>
>>25829383
or much of the Eastern US this winter, Indiana is getting a pretty green christmas this year
>>
>>25830125
last week was in the low 90s high 80s.

there is no winter this year. only cold snaps for a few days and back to lukewarm.
>>
>>25830125
How is Indiana?
>>
>>25830837
50-60 F and some rain in the next couple days. really windy though so it feels a lot cooler
>>
>>25831130
Sounds like an okay winter. better than 80F
>>
>>25829179
bump
>>
bump for writefriends.
>>
>>25829279
Why is Germany a shit?
>>
http://pastebin.com/SPV2KMQA

This story has a few sections involving snowy weather. Particularly part 8, and a little into part 9. Also, involves changelings.

So have a bump, and some marginally related green.
>>
File: 1448735133338.png (156 KB, 292x350) Image search: [Google]
1448735133338.png
156 KB, 292x350
>living in the warmest part of my warm country
>finally move to a mountain region to study
>snows every year by October
>mfw we're still around 10°C
>mfw I've never seen snow
>>
>>25833393
Buffalo JUST got snow yesterday. It's been a weird winter here
>>
>>25831689
Just wish there was some snow this year
>>
>>25833996
Fucking global warming
>>
>>25834036
at least when that super volcano that pretty much is the west coast erupts I'll get some snow!
>>
>>25834081
I am just waiting for trump to bribe his way into the white house, cause WW3 and just nuke everything into nuclear winter, scorch the planet, or crack the world open from all the nukes.
>>
>>25834036
New Zealandfag here. Snow is 6 months away. Scorching heatwave is current weather.
>>
>>25834626
well yeah, your seasons are backwards.
>>
>>25834122
this desu senpai
>>
File: iu-1.jpg (127 KB, 560x326) Image search: [Google]
iu-1.jpg
127 KB, 560x326
HALP ME..........
I CANT GET OUT...............
SAVE ME...............
HOW DO I STOP THIS LIVING HELL.............
>>
>>25837401
If you can't stop playing Skyrim, and can't be bothered to finish your story, make one about Skyrim.
>>
>>25837504
This.

it IS snow. like the theme.
>>
Hiatuswriter who's gone from Fluttersleepingbag to hurricanes and beach houses.

I'll figure something out tomorrow, as it's bedtime.
>>
>>25837504
Anon, you are a genius
>>
>>25833301
+14 C in Cologne
Warm as fuck
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>25838117
14 C isn't bad...at least for here in Florida

In north Florida where winters are usually around 3-10 C, it's been like, 25-35 C.
>>
>>25840435
Celsius? dont you USFags User Fahrenheit?
>>
>>25840541
yes. but I converted it for you.
>>
>>25840549
That's nice, Thank you anon
>>
>>25840607
See, not all of us Americans are a bunch of pants-on-head retarded twats.
>>
>>25840549
>Converting for the eurofags.

fucking communist.
>>
bomps
>>
Expect green tonight round 2am eastern time
>>
>>25842587
wonderful. we've been waiting!
>>
Celestia has abandoned me, there is only one God I can trust in now.
>>
>>25843433
Starting new green in a few minutes, changing my name to Hiemskr It will be a story of the Dragonborn's adventures in Equestria
>>
>>25843470
That sounds like it will be kek worthy.
>>
>>25843433
Our hero our hero claims a warriors heart.

beware beware the dragonborn comes...inside of Rainbow Dash
>>
>>25843675
top kek
DragonbornxRainbowDash?
>>
>I am Hiemskr, the Prophet of Talos!
>And I will tell you the tale of the mighty Dragonborn!
>Yes, he too was a great follower of Talos!
>However, his story is one of tragedy...
>But also of great victories! And of great battles!
>The Dragonborn slayed the mighty Dragon, Alduin and his followers!
>He did by using the power of The Voice!
>Just like the young Talos in his young days!
>However, it was a time of great peril in Skyrim, the return of the dragons was not our only problem....
>The was a Great War between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion, which resulted in a catastrophic defeat, and the destruction of the Imperial City
>The leader of the Elves, the Thalmor, forced the coward emperor a treaty they called 'The White-Gold Concordat' which banned worship of the mighty Talos
>This allowed the Thalmor to raid and kill innocent people, who only wanted to worship their mighty God!
>High King Ulfric Stormcloak as you know him today was just the Jarl of Windhelm, and led the liberators of Skyrim, the Stormcloaks, to drive the Elves and the Empire away from Skyrim!
>However, they couldn't have done it without the help of the Dragonborn, who shouted the Imperial's off thier walls!
>After the war the Dragonborn becomea great Nord warrior, helping the pople of Skyrim and remaining true to Talos. He also helped destory the Vampire threat, which almost turned the world into a living nightmare.
>However, after many feats and glorious battles the Dragonborn vanished from Skyrim. There were many rumors that he went to Solstheim, many said that he become one with the dragons.
>But Hiemskr knows the truth! For I went with the Dragonborn on his many travels, through untold of lands!
>I will now tell you, of Ysmir, The Last Dragonborn, and his Adventures in the Land of Equestria!
>>
>>25843733
Oh sweet Christ I want to know where this is going.
>>
>>25843733
Promising. so hard.
>>
>>25843733
In Elder Scrolls Lore, Ysmir is a name given to famous Dragonborn heroes. So I am calling The Dragonborn Ysmir because it is so much easier to write instead of writing The Dragonborn every two seconds.
>It all started when Ysmir returned to Whiterun after battling Miraak, the first dragonborn.
>By then Ysmir was a true master of The Voice, and knew every shout.
>It had been a year since the Stormcloak Rebellion, and Jarl Vignar had built a new Temple of Talos in Whiterun, where the Battle-Born's Manor used to be
>I was surprised to see a cloaked figure praying at the shrine
>"Hello my friend! Have you come to hear the word of Talos!"
>The man lifted his head up, and I could see the face of the great war hero
>"By the nine! Is that you-"
"Quiet Hiemskr, I am currently in hiding. How is Ysolda and the kids doing?"
>I was shocked, but I quickly answered.
>"They are doing fine, Ysolda's shop has earned a lot of Septims, and your children help out too. Where have you been, they have missed you... or have you found someone else?"
"I have not found someone else, it's just that I have discovered that Sheogorath is completely mad, and has forbidden me from seeing my family, until I "cross my heart and hope to fly, then stick a cupcake in my eye."
>"What on Nirn could that mean?"
"I don't know, but that's why I need your help."
>'What can I do for you, besides, you helped build the mighty Talos's new Temple.
"I need to catch the thief that stole my Sweet Roll."
>>
>>25844180
>"Why haven't you asked the guards, surely they would help the Thane of Whiterun?"
"I already tried asking the guards, however they wouldn't believe me."
>"Okay, I have a plan. I think I know who has stolen your Sweet Roll, do you know who Brenuin is?"
"Isn't he that drunk beggar who roams around Whiterun?"
>"I have noticed that he has started a 'collection' of Sweet Rolls, he says that he will use them to buy whole brewery, I personally think the man has gone mad."
"I think I know who got him into this situation"
>"What have you done to anger Sheogorath?"
"I don't know, but he sure does mean business, he has pursed me from Solsthiem to Riften, he just doesn't stop!"
>"Perhaps he is doing it for his own...entertainment"
"Possibly, but I don't now what is so amusing about sticking a cupcake in my eye, I was about to stick a Sweet Roll in my eye when I turned my back for one second and it was gone!"
>"I strongly believe that Brenuin is the culprit, and if I remember correctly, he is currently renting a room in the Bannered Mare."
"Alright Hiemskr, lets go to the Inn, does Hulda still run the place?"
>"No, Ysolda bought it off her."
>"Great, I knew she could do it!"
>Hiemskr and Ysmir then went to the Bannered Mare. Ysmir saw his wife at the bar, however he couldn't speak or even interact with her, and she acted like Ysmir didn't even exist.
>Ysmir's face was very sullen.
>We both went into Brenuin's room, and there were piles of crates full of Sweet Rolls.
>Brenuin was on his bed, with a bottle of Argonian Ale in his hand.
>Ysmir walked up to Brenuin and grabbed him by the neck.
"FUS RO DAH!"
>>
>>25844593
>Brenuin's body immediatly smashed against the wall, and Mikael stopped playing his drums
>Brenuin's door opens, and Ysolda is looking quite mad.
>"HIEMSKR! What are you doing to my customer!"
>"Can't you see the man beside me?"
>"What you talking about, I can only see you and poor Brenuin... How dare you treat a poor soul like this!"
>Ysmir couldn't speak, he just stared at Ysolda
>"I am sorry Ysolda, it won't happen again."
>Ysolda stormed out, and Ysmir grabs two Sweet Rolls.
"Let's get out of here before other people start to get suspicious."
>Ysmir and I then went to the Statue of Talos
>"Before we do this, may I ask why you are hiding your face?"
"A Daedric Prince has many allies, also the Thalmor are after me, seeking revenge for destroying their Embassy, and also want to capture a Dragonborn to... experiment with."
>"Makes sense."
>Ysmir gave me a Sweet Roll, and we both held them in our hands.
>We both chanted the words at the same time.to sound really cool
>"Cross my heart and hope to fly-"
"Stick a cupcake in my eye"
>We both than slammed the Sweet Rolls into our eyes
>People were unfortunately watching us, and laughed as the sweet roll dropped from our faces, leaving icing all over.
>Ysmir was very, very angry.
"FASS RU MAAR!"
>Suddenly everybody screamed in dismay, and ran away.
>I knew that Ysmir's mastery of the voice was extensive, but his shout strikes fear in the hearts of men.
>Before I was able to do anything, both me and Ysmir were suddenly launched towads the sky
>I was terrified, But Ysmir looked upwards calmly
>We eventually were at the height where the clouds are, and sitting on a cloud was Sheogorath, the Prince of Madness.
>"Well look who we have hear, good old Ysmir! And Hiemskr! you dumb dog, who said that you were invited? Maybe I should just let you fly like a bird!? Or an overgrown walrus that has eaten too much cheese!"
>>
>>25844753
>"No wait, I am here to help the Dragonborn on whatever errand you have for him."
>"Nah, I was thinking that maybe I should play a little game with Ysmir, however now that you are here..."
"GOL HAH DOV!"
>Sheogorath stops speaking, in fact I reckon he stopped breathing!
>But after a slight pause, he unfortunately started speaking again.
>"That was hilarious! Did you really think that you could force me to obey your will! I AM A DAEDRIC PRINCE... and I can do whatever I want! However Ysmir's attemps to bend my will has given me an idea! Instead of playing a game let's do a challenge! And if you think you going to get away scot free Heimskr you are clearly mistaken! My challenge is to try and convert an entire Kingdom to worship Talos! Hahaha it's perfect! The crazy Priest and the Legendary Hero on a quest to convert and force heathens into submission! Do you think you are up to the Challenge!"
>Ysmir looks like he he could rip Sheogorath's limbs off, but he slowly nods
>"Sure! Anything to spread the word of the mighty Talos!"
>"Excellent! Now if you could excuse me I have a meeting with Mannimarco, I still can't beleive he is still angry 200 years later...Oh well, goodbye! And enjoy your missionary trip!"
>Sheogorath walked into an open portal and then Ysmir and Hiemskr were pulled into another one.
>The portal was like a spiral tunnel, it made me very dizzy and I had a sudden desire to eat...cheese.
>Eventually we both made it to our destination.
>The landscape was very colorful, and Rainbow's poured down from the clouds, which we not moving but were staying still, as if there was no wind.
>"What sort of land is this, we are not in Tamriel."
"Your right, maybe this is a plane of Oblivion, maybe one of the Shivering Isles?"
>"Possibly, but why would Sheogorath create a peaceful land, except for the Rainbows, which seem quite normal here, we haven't encountered anything unusual yet. Be on your guard."
>>
>>25829179
bump
>>
>>25845012
>Ysmir drew his sword, and walked along the path we teleported on. I only had a dagger, but I kept it sheathed.
>After a few minutes of walking we could hear the distant sound of two feminine voices laughing.
>Ysmir started sneaking around, and I did as well.
>We hid behind a bush and heard a woman and a girl talking"
>"That was amazing Rainbow Dash! Can you do a Sonic Rainboom!?!"
>"Ha ha ha, sorry squirt, but I am much too tired to do a Sonic Rainboom right now."
>"Please Rainbow Dash?"
>"Sorry Scootaloo, but I can't do it today."
>After a few seconds Ysmir readies his shield, and I draw my dagger.
>We both charged out of the Bush and yelled our battle cries.
"Skyrim is for the Nords!"
>"Fight or Die Well!"
>However, what we saw were not two females, but ponies! And thier coats and manes were of a different breed I had never seen before.
>the ponies seemed just as surprised to see us. There was a small orange colored filly which had her mouth wagging and her eyes were looked terrified.
>The blue colored pony had a very curious look, and mostly stared at Ysmir. Ysmir was also giving a curious look, before he sheathed his sword.
"Looks like we have found two ponies Hiemskr, I wonder where their owners are?"
>"Excuse me, but what do you mean by owners?"
>"Quiet Scootaloo, I have no idea what these 'things' are."
>"What the, these horses can talk?"
>"Of course we can, what in the hay is that supposed to mean?"
>"More importantly, what the hell are you guys, you look like some hairless monkey."
"We are not monkeys, we are humans. We are from the province of Skyrim in the land of Tamriel. We need to speak with your leaders. However, since you are horses, I don't expect you to have any form of government..."
>"We have a princess, 4 of them, and one of them is my friend. However I don't think I should trust you, I have never heard of Skylimb...Skylor...Wherever your from!"
>"But Rainbow Dash, you never really was the scholar."
>>
>>25845759
>"Fine, maybe your right... Twilight probably knows of this...
"Skyrim"
>"Skyrim, and what these creatures..."
>"Nords!"
>"Nords are."
>"Okay, let's head to Twilight's Castle."
>Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo start to trot towards thier friends castle when Ysmir comes up with a genius plan.
"Hey, do you mind if we ride you to your friends place?"
>The pony's are disgusted
>"What the buck did you just say to me?"
"Is it okay if I ride you? Don't horses transport people in your land?"
>"Rainbow Dash, I think he doesn't know what the means, it must mean differently from where he's from."
>"Okay...what does it mean to...'ride' me."
"Simple, I hop on your back and you just trot to wherever we are going"
>"Oh, okay, that kinda makes sense."
>"But Ysmir, what about me, that little filly is not going to be strong enough to carry me."
"Your right, guess you will have to walk."
>"But can't you do some sort of shout to quickly reach to the castle?"
"Yeah, but I don't know where I am going."
>Unfortunately Ysmir wasn't going to take no as an answer, so I had to walk all the way to their stupid castle.
>>
>>25829179
bump
>>
File: image.png (468 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468 KB, 590x590
Bump for Luna
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.