[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Five Star Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: empress1.jpg (87 KB, 368x909) Image search: [Google]
empress1.jpg
87 KB, 368x909
If I like the designs is it worth getting into this franchise? What do I watch/read?

I found a website with lineart of a bunch of the mecha, if you have any cool pictures of them could you post some? I really like the face closeups.

I'm curious about this franchise.
>>
>>14285123

you found gearsonline didn't you
>>
>>14285123
there's only two things in this franchise:
the manga
and the movie

Gothicmade isn't released yet so all you fucking have to do is watch the movie and read the manga, which is still unfinished anyway
>>
>>14285124

Yeah, that one. It has nice pictures.
>>
>>14285123
Don't tell me you're the same guy who made this thread >>14285098
>>
>>14285234

Wow, that's a concidence. Sorry, but I'm not him.
>>
>>14285235
Yeah, I bet.
>>
Try downloading the artbooks when you can.
>>
>>14285242

Is that a Gothicmade design?
>>
Is it true that Led Mirage killed the almighty omnipotent form of Amaterasu?
I thought Amaterasu is the MC. What happened after that?
>>
>>14285254
>Is it true that Led Mirage killed the almighty omnipotent form of Amaterasu?

Yes, it then proceeded to oneshot both Demonbane, TTGL, Saitama, Goku, and Superman, all at once.

Just read the fucking manga man, and ignore what /m/ says and make your own judgement.
>>
>>14285254
It's called a joke, senpai.

>>14285260
Hilarious bit of advice coming from a mindless Getter shitposter.
>>
>>14285271
>Getter shitposter

Fuck off, spic.
>>
>>14285260
Except according to the nips. Setting and official database etc is considered more important according to Nagano while manga and anime are secondary supplemental material.
>>
>>14285260
>>14285271
Yeah, no shit. It is true that there is omnipotent-er than omnipotent in FSS.
>>
>>14285303
>Setting and official database etc is considered more important according to Nagano

Gonna need a sauce on that Sempai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.