[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Five Star Stories mech designs are fucking phenomenal. Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: LED Mirage.jpg (186 KB, 1737x808) Image search: [Google]
LED Mirage.jpg
186 KB, 1737x808
The Five Star Stories mech designs are fucking phenomenal. Has anyone ever built one of the kits? I'm looking at buying the LED Mirage 3 Wave 1/144.
>>
>>14285098
>Want to buy a mecha that can defeat even the combined assault of EGD, Azathoth, Kami Tenchi, TOAA, Hajun, Myuugi.
>>
>>14285122

yeah but lets see it fall off a low hanging shelf
>>
>>14285122
WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>14285098
Where do you go to buy the kits?
>>
>>14285147
HLJ and 1999.

You can also find some Volks around, but they are expensive and not for the feint of heart like most Volks models.
>>
>>14285152
U wot m8, the volks kits are more user friendly than the Wave ones. Everything is molded in color and fits correctly.
>>
>>14285160
I have heard the 1/100s need a lot of work and painting
>>
File: ledmirage.jpg (524 KB, 1500x1293) Image search: [Google]
ledmirage.jpg
524 KB, 1500x1293
>>14285170
Those are the old Wave 1/100's.

The Volks kit came out a couple years ago and is fucking phenomenal.
>>
>>14285147
For Volks stuff, they have their own USA store. Prices are pretty good compared to the Japanese site and Gundam Planet.

http://volksusastore.com/webstores/hobby/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=630
>>
>>14285186
Do you have a pic of the bang and the black knight unpainted? I've yet to find some.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.