[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"We are one race, the human race" lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 783x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 783x609
So now that Ian and Karl are confirmed cucks where do you go on the Jewtube?
>>
Idd a special board for special people.
>>
Human species

With various races based on where they each developed on the planet

I don't know why people can't grasp this fact

There might not be many differences overall, but there are
>>
Ian is a reasonable, intelligent man, who runs a channel purely about guns devoid of politics. Is it really surprising he chose the neutral path?
>>
>>30628296
There are plenty of differences. Far more than many animals that are considered different species.

This stupid feel good bullshit cuck line of "hurr we are one race" is fucking idiocy not only philosophically and ideology wise but also just basic common sense and science wise.
>>
>>30628315

Neutral would be >>30628296
>>
>>30628315
>literally the go to idiot hippy cuck line
>neutral

The last line in the video shouldn't even have been there.
>>
>>30628315
His message appears genuine, I don't think it was chosen to correspond to his channel's theme. IF he really didn't care he wouldn't have said anything.
>>
>>30628296
because saying anything else is teh raysis
>>
>>30628269
back to /pol/
>>
>>30628334
You are probably right. I tend to assume people think out and plan things more often than they actually do.
>>
>>30628400
Fuck off to /r/guns cuck fag
>>
>>30628423
I still hate him for saying the AK is unreliable in mud.
>>
File: cuck.png (19 KB, 623x407) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
19 KB, 623x407
>>30628437
>>
File: 1410798780800.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1410798780800.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>30628269
>>
>>30628269
link to video?
>>
OMG IAN IS SUCH A FUCKING KEK HE HATES GUNS AND SHIT, OH WAIT WE JUST HAD THIS FUCKING THREAD AND IT IS STILL ACTIVE, FUCKING NIGHT /K/

>>30618634
>>
>>30628676
top KEK
>>
>>30628269
And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>30628688
>Literacy level of a nigger

Fuck off you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1462915968282.png (77 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
1462915968282.png
77 KB, 800x826
>>30628670
alright, i thanks i found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cm165gDXQ

Not funny at all.
The only people who think that niggers are human beings are ones who have never had to deal with them on a daily basis.
Race war now!

t. Alabamabro
>>
>>30628269
I don't care if he thinks all races are equal. If he keeps making good gun videos and doesn't pepper in gas the kikes or refugees welcome, I'll keep watching because it proves he cares more about guns than anything else.
>>
>>30628694
I think it is fucking hilarious, it would what me and my friend would do.
>>
Used to let inrangetv/forgotten weapons play on the tv in the gunstore I work at, never again.
>>
>>30628319
they really wouldn't, breeds of humans at the most but sense humans can interbreed with one another they would be the same species scientifically. Its the exception of interspecies breeding.
>>
>>30628269
Go back to /pol/
>>
Where did Ian confirm that he was a cuck, exactly?
>>
>>30628732
/pol/ cried cuck, as usual
>>
Was there a reason he's gone political/social lately? I'm not even arguing either this or the NRA video one way or another... but it seems like two in a row are out of the mold.
>>
>>30628741
Their obsession with nigger dick continues.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1074x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1074x1107
>>30628747
>>
>>30628759
the fact that this is even a common argument to be had on /k/ shows how many people browse both boards.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 625x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 625x581
>>30628772
>>30628781
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30628520
You can "Muh /pol/" all day, it still doesn't make your race egalitarian bullshit true.
>>
>>30628799
>no argument
/pol/ and /k/ have always had a love-hate relationship. the only difference is that somewhere between the infinity chan exodus and all the rebbit fags pouring in, it went from "keep /pol/ on /pol/" to "fucking /pol/ racist shitlords. you shouldnt be allowed to have guns because you dont agree with me"
>>
File: natalia pepe.jpg (42 KB, 537x448) Image search: [Google]
natalia pepe.jpg
42 KB, 537x448
>>30628799
Literally the same fag posting the same images in every thread

>mfw I wasn't born a nigger

How does it feel to have features not unlike the bonobo?
>>
>>30628817
>>30628827
'll tell you a little story about two villages, one called kay and the other called Pol. Kay was full of people who loved to talk and shoot guns and Pol was full of people who loved to shit in their bathtubs and roll around in it all day.
Sometimes, people from Pol would go into Kay and try to join in the conversations. But the people from Kay would smell the shit clinging to the filthy Pol-ites' diseased bodies and would reject them. "Fuck off, /pol/tard!" they'd cry. No matter what the hapless Pol-ite did or said, the only response was "Fuck off, /pol/tard!"

And the people of Pol were sad. They brought their problem to the smartest man in all of Pol and asked his advice. He got his biggest bathtub, filled it with the foulest shit he could find and sat in it for a week, stewing. Everyone in Pol grew more and more tense the more he pondered. They knew he was very clever and wise - some folks said he could read without moving his lips, though most were sceptical about talk of such feats - but could he crack this nut?

Finally, the smartest man in all of Pol emerged from his bathtub of shit and announced that he had found a solution. Everyone gathered around to hear his wisdom.

"What we will do," he told them, "is this: Whenever they say 'Fuck off, /pol/tard!' we will-" he paused, furrowing his brows for a moment in intense concentration, as though he had lost grip of his momentous idea. Then he started. "Yes!" he cried. "We will... uh... yes! We'll tell them we aren't from Pol!"
>>
>this whole thread
It's summertime luh-uh-loving.
It's loving in the summertime.
It's summertime luh-uh-loving.
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>30628837
>>30628817
>>30628827
Silence greeted this extrusion. A young man in the crowd put his hand up.

"But... we ARE from Pol," he said, bewildered.

"Yes," said the wise man, "but, and it's very complicated and tricky, I know, BUT, what we do is, we... TELL them that we're not. And then they'll have to talk to us!"

The young man put his hand up again.

"But... we ARE from Pol," he said again.

The wise man sighed and began to speak once more.

It took several months of classes and speeches and diagrams and tutorials, but after much effort, most of the people of Pol were fairly sure that they could manage to say that they weren't from Pol. And so a contingent was dispatched to Kay, in high spirits at the prospect of their inevitable success.

As soon as they entered Kay, the people there began to yell at them "Fuck off, /pol/tards!"

The Pol-ites nudged and winked and grinned at one another. "We're not from Pol!" they cried.

But the people of Kay responded: "Of course you're from Pol, you fucking /pol/tards, we can smell the shit all over you! Fuck off, /pol/tards!"

They went home, as dejected as they were mystified.
>>
>>30628837
HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*SMACKS LIPS*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*picks butthole*

THAT WE

*cashes welfare check*

BE AMERIZANS

*does hip gyration*

N SHIEEEEEEEET

*lip smacking intensifies*
>>
>>30628694
That is hilarious, the disappointment of lack of hostile aliens is all to true.
>>
>>30628849
If you would pay attention, you would notice that we're trying to tell you something.
>>
>>30628441
Well, it *did* work poorly after they dunked it.
>>
>>30628859
>That is hilarious, the disappointment of lack of hostile aliens is all to true
Try living in detroit
Tell that to Dallas TX
>>
>>30628866
Didn't read don't give a fuck, people aren't equal faggot. You getting triggered about it is only you giving a half-hearted appeal to authority to censor people who speak the truth. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30628883
I'm not trying to censor you. I'm not trying to take your guns either.

Free speech is a two-way street, bro. You get to say what you want and I get to call you a retard.
>>
>>30628888
Spamming a thread because you don't like the truth is attempted censorship because it moves the thread closer to a bumplock, kill yourself.
>>
>>30628848
except half the thread is people saying theyre from /pol/, just like every other thread like this one. because half of /k/ does browse /pol/ and every time we have this thread it proves it over and over again. sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "i cant hear you" doesnt make it not true you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>30628896
>half of /k/ does browse /pol/
Its more than half

The loud minority are the faggots moot brought in with his faggotry
>le Trump is a fascist XD
>go back to /pol/
>I miss Ted Cruz

Cuckservatives and butthurt niggers who are at the adverse ends of the fact that the races are not equal.
>>
/pol/shits on suicide watch
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8 KB, 274x184
>>30628833

Feeling mummies warm breath!
>>
File: 1463554739442.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1463554739442.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>30628269
I still like Ian
>>
>>30628877
Try interacting with an integrated minority population, here in Seattle the niggers, chinks and hispanics are just other people. The melting pot works and if given the opportunity and incentives they do join Western Civilization.

Half the joke of the video is that this blame-the-other shit has been does a hundred times before. A bit obscure and aimed for the history oriented to be sure but really who is the target audience for a show called Forgotten Weapons? I was raised with stories about how the British laughed as the supposedly sub-human Irish starved, how my dad got yelled at for having a non-anglicised German last name and now people expect me to believe that THIS time its really true. Fuck that noise. Western Civ is the best because it adsorbs all other cultures, not excludes them.
>>
File: wqvBMFQ.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wqvBMFQ.png
225 KB, 800x800
90% of /k visits /pol

at least going from that last poll we had to vote on.
>>
File: 1468474079750.jpg (37 KB, 376x819) Image search: [Google]
1468474079750.jpg
37 KB, 376x819
>>30628983
>ere in Seattle the niggers, chinks and hispanics are just other people
I've been to Seattle, and have tons of friends there go to the enriched areas of Seattle and tell me niggers are human
>>
File: 1404840652020.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1404840652020.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>30628983
>I was raised with stories about how the British laughed as the supposedly sub-human Irish starved

>comparing whites and other whites vs people who
>have significantly lower neuron density
>have different skull and bone structure

>come on maaaan we're all the same human race I mean come on my wifes son is just another guy like you and me XD
>>
>>30628694

Go away, fellow Bamabro. We're the best state in the south for race relations because if you're not in JeffCo or Montgomery then they're pretty tolerable.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x800
>/k/ laughs at video
>some bantz in the comments
>/pol/ inserts themselves, continues their bullshit about a race war and encourages shit that attracts UN "Peacekeepers"
>WELL DONT BLAME ME /k/ I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RACE WAR
>everybody loses

Am I missing something or do people actually believe a race war is a good idea and the inevitable UN presence is (((pure coincidence)))
>>
>>30628741

Did I miss something terrible?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 758x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 758x960
>>30628694
As somebody who lives in the south been in the ghettos and suburbs. Your definition of human beings won't match my definition yeh I seen some shit, I'm friends with ghetto blacks (mostly) then blacks from suburbs (they sound like a gay white person stuck in a black mans body)

Since your white which I'm highly assuming cuz this /k/ let alone 4 chan. Your people are gonna have more difficult times with blacks mostly cuz the stigmas. I'm latino dealt with all races of all colour. All I can tell you is.... Man tf up and handle your business there's pieces of shit in every race not just blacks. Yeh I got jumped by them and had to fight some but that sure af doesn't make me hate them all as a race.
>>
File: 1389320394387.gif (2 MB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
1389320394387.gif
2 MB, 300x197
There is nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>30629115
Listen cousin fuckin pidgeon shitskin hipitch voiced cancerous newfag. Just cuz you don't socialize with people outside ur race and your too much of a pussy to even leave the comfort of your home doesn't mean it's only blacks are exclusive the problem. There's shit people in every colour and your obvious one of them. I read crime rate wtf does that matter to me when I actually see the crimes gettin done everyday by other people other then blacks.
>>
>>30628781
Says the faggot who has been name fagging this entire time
>>
>>30628868
mud resistance is not what make the AK reliable tho
>>
>Racism is bad
>*crosses the street when 3 black guys walk in his direction*
>>
>>30628296
Basically, race is pretty much like breeds. Same species but raised in different environmental environments to suite the organism's needs. Just like certain breeds are wildcards or raised for a specific purpose. Issue is that there hasn't been artificial selection for human beings (Unless you are/were/had enslaved ancestors).
>>
>>30628781
>Thinks his own shitty posts weren't spamming the thread

You're cancerous, please kill yourself
>>
>>30629157
Yeh I'm calling you a cancerous newfag and a noguns too. Nice projection btw.

Maybe your stupid dog fucking, incest loving cucked brain can't comprehend blacks aren't exclusively the problem it obvious to me you got personal issues with blacks stemming from u catching ur mom fucking one.

>drink bleach faggot

I'm not white stupid ass cracker lol.
>>
>Caring about some one else's political views this much especially when it is not very relevant to the content they produce.
>>
>>30628319
>Far more than many animals that are considered different species.
example?
>>
>>30629188
>advertising your political views and not expecting criticism
>>
>>30628269
I watch it for the guns
I watch other channels for my daily dose of /pol/
separate your interests just like you would separate the races
>>
>>30628728
So actual trained scientists consider them both the same species but we should listen to you instead?

Have you ever seen a fucking dog? Pugs and Great Danes are the same damn species.
>>
>>30628269
Ian and Karl simply prepare for the bound to happen xeno wars

if you cannot comprehend the meager position of Terra in the universe then it's your fault the first wave of black space marines will fall to the plasma guns of Xeno
>>
>>30628837
>>30628848
It's a reddit post.
>>
>>30629110
>there's pieces of shit in every race not just blacks
and there just happens to be significantly more per capita in the negroid community

>%6 of the population
>%48 of violent crime in the country
>>
>>30629157
>13 percent
More like 6 percent, considering most crimes esp violent are committed by males
>>
>>30628994
>he actually believes this

Nigga I just used an IP bouncer to vote the same option all the time to troll /k/

I always do every time a straw poll comes up
>>
>>30629146
Nigger, and a nigger defender.
>>
File: sub species.jpg (170 KB, 777x985) Image search: [Google]
sub species.jpg
170 KB, 777x985
>>30629194
These can all have fertile offspring:

>coyotes, wolves

>polar bears, grizzly bears

>asian lions, african lions

>false killer whales, bottlenose dolphins

>yaks, cows

>camels, lamas

>domestic cat, african serval

>bengal tiger, asian lion
>>
>>30628269
What rifle is he holding ?
>>
>>30628269
I hang with Rob of AKOU. They even put together "Goat-Fucker Hunting Packs" where they bundle some optics gear for an AK.
>>
>>30629262
Point still stands 6% of a population commits 52% of the murders.
But since niggers and spics are used to war zones this is considered a great achievement of peace.
They call whites crackers because slave owners had whips, the thing that lashes you not a car.
>>
>>30628994
You guys screaming "muh leddit" is exactly the same kind of an argument as them screaming "muh /pol/"
In that it isn't an argument

>/r/ing that picture of the ku-klux klanners who discuss how their retarded cousin hates negroes just a little bit too much
>>
>>30629271
It's the rascism ion like yeh I'll throw in a few jokes some fucked up ones, white, black, even brown skin. But that don't mean I'm racist like majority of white folks that make up /k/, open your eyes! This whole year it's been all bout racism, now there's a suppose race war in the near future.

Fuck it idc I know I'ma be safe when SHTF
>>
>>30629284
Looks like a Schmidt-Reuben from that angle
>>
>>30629297
That was a 4chan dress up like the klan.
Also at one point many years ago...get this shit, 4chan was racist like most Japanese nips.
Fucking shocker I know, because you are all new fags with less then 5 years on this internet hate machine.
I remember when swastikas where posted all on the banners and posts.
>>
>>30628269
so anyone who doesnt lick hitlers butthole is a cuck now?
>>
>>30629294
also honky is when white males used to drive through ghettos and instead of getting out they'd just honk and the prostitutes would come to his car - then he'd pick the best one.
>>
>>30629294
Look I get it dog fucker you don't know what happens outside your house, outside your safe gated community. So you rely on news media and statistics.

And they also call you crackers cuz your skin matches a saltine cracker.
>>
>>30629312
Type better you fucking mongrel.
All I got was "muh rasicms" and shit hit the fan.
Why can't you niggers type coherently, and why can't you fuckers go back to anonymous.
Why must reddit and tumblr and every other normie come to this site thinking it's super secret hack club.
It was a white boys only club where we shit post about anime and hitler, now we got Jews and niggers and women complaints about how it's no politically correct and bursting with kindness.
I remember the gore and shit bottle threads.
The constant "hey (insert board here) I'm shooting up the school, why because niggers that's why"
This used to be the Internet hate machine, now it's a stomping ground for cry baby's and niggers and women to get the attention seeking.
I've got a life out side of 4chan but that would be relevant.
Fsggots. 14/88 HH
>>
i see mods cant be bothered to do their job.

Also you guys wonder why people think gun owners are morons, thanks for perpetuating that.
>>
>>30629341
I live in fucking Massachusetts, just had a run this morning?
Stop projection and calling me a dog fucker only niggers and Muslims do that.
Also fun fact I'm Micmac.
Upaganjig
>>
>>30629316
>Also at one point many years ago...get this shit, 4chan was racist like most Japanese nips.
I wouldn't be surprised if /pol/ was filled with oldfags
>>
File: MgLF2r.png.jpg (96 KB, 654x635) Image search: [Google]
MgLF2r.png.jpg
96 KB, 654x635
>>30629341
You're trash Paco and you're going the fuck back

You will never be white and I know how hard that stings in your heart that you will always been 2nd banana to the race with the most beauty and the 2nd highest IQ.
>>
>>30629341
Oh and double fuck you because I did hang out with you niggers to try not to be rasict and all I got was robbed and drug using loser.
So I stick around white people and people I grew up with on my Indian reservation which if you know shit which you don't, reservation are redneck ghettos for Native American.
Nigger.
>>
>>30629284
I take my post back>>30629315. Apparently it's an Italian experimental semi automatic, called the Cei Riogotti Self Loading Rifle, developed in 1900. Uses a short stroke piston action under the barrel. Utilizes a fixed magazin and had to be reloaded via stripper clips.
>>
>>30629358
I wouldn't be surprised to see little tykes like you coming here to post about how you think it is and why you need to change it to fit the new kids way.
I fucking hate everyone that come to this site and hope everyone of you get a horrible life like those /r9k/ faggots.
Keep it "one hunndit" niggers and new faggots.
Going driving no later and might buy me a gold chain, you feel me now dog?
>>
>>30629369
>>30629284
>>30629315
These guys are more /k/ then the rest of you niggers and faggots.
Don't give a fuck about anything other then guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
>>30629348
Cuz u fucking newfag cancerous faggot who thinks he's an oldfag cuz he been here since 08 summer, I'm an old fag from 06 who had a MySpace when i found this site at age of 16, how the fuck would I know everybody on this site was 99% white back then. I honestly didn't care for the racism I just laughed with y'all thinkin it was just jokes. How should I know I was wrong?
>>
>>30629176
And that our different breeds are prone to discrimination and genocidal violence towards one another
>>
>>30629364
The only reason Native Reservations are ghettos is how the federal government deals with land inheritance, if you look at a map of land ownership it probably looks like a fucking shattered mirror and that shit impedes the growth of small businesses and outside investment. The Natives have to come up with some kind of Tribal ownership coalition to sort fractionalization out or they'll never prosper.
>>
>>30629382
Oh so your a original normie before Facebook
Faggot I got my first computer back in 04.
Windows so such shit with dial up.
>>
>>30629386
We did the fuckers we put in charge imbezzel money like niggers they are.
Fun fact hard as fuck to get a gun if you're white in Canada easy as fuck to buy one from my drug dealing speed using cousin, who makes the best shine ever.
>>
>>30629359
where has that "higher IQ" gotten you?
Arguing on the internet to make yourself secure with the only thing you have to be proud of? something you didnt even earn?

Maybe you should take nuance into account, you aren't as smart as you think if this is the way you spend your time, people renowned for being intelligent are nothing like you, you're still a nobody, you'll leave the same impact on humanity as an African that died starving in some third world shithole, except you'll have some misplaced delusional sense of importance and arrogance.
>>
>>30629402
>where has that "higher IQ" gotten you
Making 18 dollars an hour at 21
>>
>>30629373
dude what the fuck are you sperging out about i've only replied once in this thread take your meds
>>
>>30629384
Well, I'm not surprise on that considering that survival of the fittest is a thing. I would even consider Africans as professionals on genociding their own different ethnic countrymen considering the tribal, ethnic and religious conflicts that occur over there. Not to mention coan mentality is still present in modern day man.
>>
>>30629402
Oh and also lots of girlfriends in my life versus blacks in my old school having zero or just one.
>>
>>30629415
>coan
Meant Clan. Clan Mentality
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x535
>>30629412
There use to be paragraph long post in this site now shit posting sentences which crumby insults.
This site is shit, the people who post here are shit, the porn is shit, everything is shit.
And whenever anyone complains or try to change it it's "lol stop ur sperg lol XDD"
I seriously hoped the moot would have sold this site there's nothing left to it.
A simple blown out husk of what used to be a place where mother fuckers can sperg and be the shitty losers they where.
Now you fuckers act like vein normies is the crem da la crem of being a 4chan "cool guy"
I honestly hopes that the CP party van would have shut this place down but it never does.
It's a place where social divisions work just as well as any other media outlets.
I don't get it anymore and don't give a fuck either, I'm tired and too old to deal with you teenagers and your "micro aggression"
This place and the posters all fucking useless, we as a whole would do a lot better if a majority of people where to die off and get a full fucking restart.
I'm glad this place devolved to what it is.
Subhumans arguing with other subhumans over who's the loudest monkey.
Kill yourselves faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 720x720
>>30629355
When u say spic and nigger in same sentence I automatically assume your white,

>>30629359
Not mexican but what ever, and I don't care for being white i still believe there some good whites as there are bad whites like the ones who post here.

>>30629364
I'm latin dumbass yeh I got robbed too but that doesn't mean ima hate all of them we got back at them eye for an eye a code to live by.. You shoulda stood up for yourself and not let nobody disrespect you like that but oh well too late now. Your man cards BEEN revoked.

>>30629391
I'm replying cuz u think I'm one of those faggots from reddit or tumbler who destroyed /b/ and 4 chan culture in general. You killed yourselfs when y'all launched project chanology.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>30629467
>>
>>30628437
>fuck off to /r/ guns

thats a really great idea, because they actually talk about guns there
/k/ is full of shitposts and off topic threads like this
maybe you should go there and learn what adults act like
>>
>>30628269
Stop with the "cuck" stuff. That has now turned into a /pol/ buzzword. They are not cucks, they just have the common sense to realize that a race war is stupid and pointless.
>>
File: 1429975161771.jpg (152 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429975161771.jpg
152 KB, 791x1024
>>30628437
just how mad are you
>>
>>30629526
There's the door
>>
File: received_1047096582040696.jpg (47 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
received_1047096582040696.jpg
47 KB, 900x652
GIT THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD, ALL OF YOU.
>>
I just wanted to say I like them even more now.
>>
>>30629381
Agreed. Everyone else should be banned.
>>
>>30628269
is this the faggot that invented that stupid forward grip?
>>
>>30628326
>Unironically using the word cuck
>Outside your containment board
Back to >>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>30629381
>>30629976

You faggots are noguns tho.
>>
>>30628269
funs with time stamps or >>>/pol/
>>
File: rps20160424_162833.jpg (81 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
rps20160424_162833.jpg
81 KB, 1280x723
>>30630424
Nope. Try again.
>>
>>30633039
time stamp or >>>/pol/
>>
>>30628296
Das raciss mane *smacks lips*
>>
File: 1467749173724.png (653 KB, 1157x747) Image search: [Google]
1467749173724.png
653 KB, 1157x747
>>30628908
Right, and more than half of /k/ are furries.
>>
>>30628269
Go get some substance in your life
http://gruntstuff.com/travis-haley-speaks-about-racism/
>>
>>30628269
First he starts shilling for RIA with the donation vid and now this?

What's happening to Ian?
>>
>>30633131
>strawpoll
>102 votes determine the entire thing

kek
>>
>>30633131
>strawpoll posted in a fury thread
>>
>>30628707
underrated
>>
>>30633153
What's your source for more than half of /k/ being /pol/?
>>
>>30628296
More genetic drift between East Asians and Sub-Saharans than between Wolves and Chihuahuas.
>>
>>30629027
>If I repeat it enough, it'll be true.
>>
>>30628891
You're fucking kidding right? That's retarded.
>>
>>30628781

/pol/ is the why and what

/k/ is the how
>>
>>30633201
Actually, it's completely the other way around. If we were dogs, we'd all be a single breed, genetically. We just express ourselves more dramatically in our phenotypes than they do. Humanity actually suffers from a genetic bottleneck that we experienced 500,000 years ago when something nearly fragged the entire species. Seriously, after that event, you could have crammed every surviving human into a high school gymnasium.
>>
You retards from /pol/ are really some kind of special brand of retardation, I will say that.
>>
>>30633201
And yet when they breed together they make the most beautiful babies.

But keep fucking your cousin so your bloodline stay pure.
>>
File: vvaug1K.jpg (37 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
vvaug1K.jpg
37 KB, 200x300
>>30633434
Pic related
>>
>>30628983
You're the reason this state sucks. The niggers in Seattle are the same as anywhere else.
>>
File: pol_dog_logic.jpg (131 KB, 652x523) Image search: [Google]
pol_dog_logic.jpg
131 KB, 652x523
>>30633201
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
Please kill yourself you noguns Swedish cuck.

This thread was not worth making.
>>
>>30633459
that reminds me of a character group in terraformars
>>
File: subtle.jpg (33 KB, 833x159) Image search: [Google]
subtle.jpg
33 KB, 833x159
you think karl understood the hidden message
>>
>>30628269
Golly, because having a gun guy with a (albeit cheesy) message of acceptance could just be *the worst* for a hobby with an already stiff characterization as a bunch of racists or rednecks.
>>
File: 1332878754938.jpg (51 KB, 716x477) Image search: [Google]
1332878754938.jpg
51 KB, 716x477
>>30633495
>>
>>30628269

Technically speaking, there are different sub-species/races. Genetic clustering can explain this. Not saying that other races are inferior to other races. People say that race is a social construct of whatever to appease libcucks and fags. I can admire different shades of colour and physical features of different races. I do have distain for Indians and snackbars. And the Vietnamese.
>>
>>30628319
>Far more than many animals that are considered different species
Your ignorance of zoology is appalling. Kill yourself or go back to /pol/.
>>
>>30633634
If a male and a female can produce fertile offspring, it's the same species.
>>
>>30633661
Are wolves and dogs the same species then?
>>
>>30633634
is that one of those, aboriginals.
>>
>>30628319
a single troupe of chimpanzees has greater genetic diversity than humanity also sage for not /k/
>>
>>30633687
>fertile offspring
>fertile
>>
Why hasn't a janitor erased this fucking thread!?
>>
>>30633669
Yes, actually.
>>
File: getout.jpg (95 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
95 KB, 580x735
Goddammit.
>>
>>30628772

I guess that only proves that it is true that /pol/ is eternally butthurt. Because they can't take the Dragon dildos like we can.
>>
>>30633634
>muh white superiority
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder dude
>>
The problem with anons like OP : they'ré slowly transforming /k, a once charming neighborhood, into a fucking ghetto.

As more and more /pol niggers come to settle here, they're driving more and more good /kommandos away.

Ten years ago, sure there were some racial jokes from time to time, but not nearly as much hate as today.

Between /Poltards, traps and furies, the future of /k is grim.
>>
>>30633277
>just 0.2% of the genome differs between the domestic dog and the gray wolf (Wayne 1993)
>About 0.5% a person's DNA is different from an unrelated person's DNA. (Venter et al. 2007)
Of course these are averages.
>>
>>30628883
You're right anon, you're obviously an untermensch.
Just like all the other faggots like you.
>>
File: bfb.jpg (73 KB, 600x934) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
73 KB, 600x934
>>30634025
>pic related

>>30633972
Why, It's almost like we need to build a wall to keep people from a shittier place from coming to our much nicer one!
>>
>>30634072
>we need to build the wall
imagine script that prevents people that posted on /pol/ in last 48h from posting here.
>>
>>30633972
>Ten years ago, sure there were some racial jokes from time to time, but not nearly as much hate as today.

God, I just wish Trump would win already, because listening to /pol/tards jerk off for another 4-8 years of Hillery would be so fucking lame.

Trump should just win, that would kill the meme. Trump would have to be the president, do all the presidential things, have to deal with a gridlocked congress, get blamed for everything including things he has no control over, pardon a thanksgiving Turkey. Pandering to the religious. Get called a liberal, and a RINO.

Just you wait, the actual job of the Presidency will wear that fucker down, like every president, he will be Ned Flanders by the end of it.
>>
>>30634025
Genome and DNA are two differnet things
>>
>>30634124
That's exactly how Schwarzenegger in California turned out.
>Meme candidate is meme
>he's just riding on his celebrity!
>Oh shit, he got elected
>Oh shit, he just passed a bunch of shit I don't agree with
>Now everyone hates him!
>>
>>30629411
Wow those are cheap prices for gay man whore!
>>
File: nog-squadron1.png (944 KB, 989x592) Image search: [Google]
nog-squadron1.png
944 KB, 989x592
Now, I don't get this message of brotherhood shit the nog-haters are getting riled over.

I get a distinct message of wanting to kill ayy lmaos with a 1919. There is nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
>>30633669
Grey wolf = Canis lupus. Dog = Canis lupus familiaus. Literally considered the same species.
>>
>>30629277
>false killer whales, bottlenose dolphins can have babies

I didn't know that.
>>
>>30628319
Humans can still interbreed and produce viable offspring. We are all still a single species.
>>
>>30634311
nope.jpg

don't always trust scientific taxonomy to pay all the bills. Most dogs didn't descend from modern grey wolves. They descended from something that looks more like a skinny Pomeranian back when their lines split from the grey wolf.

Chihuahuas also descended from some "land piranha" animal mixed with western toy dog breeds. They likely have very little "wolf" in them.

Dogs can interbreed with wolves successfully, which binds their taxonomic classification despite heritage.
>>
File: White crime exaggerated.jpg (195 KB, 600x823) Image search: [Google]
White crime exaggerated.jpg
195 KB, 600x823
>>30629359
Aren't beaners classified as "white", does that mean they won't get deported when you ascend the throne? I agree with your sentiment but fear this loophole to keep Carlos & friends stateside.
>>
>>30634409
>>30634409
That's still very much a topic of inquiry. Wolves were domesticated at different points by different peoples and that includes both Gray wolves and Taymyr wolves who were, well, still wolves.

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/06/the-origin-of-dogs/484976/

Jesus fucking Christ /pol/. It's one thing to be retarded but do you have to be so AGGRESIVELY retarded? Like, seriously. Why can't you ever say "Oh Shit! Maybe some of my core assumptions were wrong?" instead of going "Well, let's double down upon the retardation and see if they get tired and quit."
>>
>>30634551

How it often works on paperwork is that 'latino' something that's different from race.

ie, are you black (Sub-saharan african), white (European, middle-eastern, and North African), Asian, etc.

And then after that 'are you latino? 'Yes' or 'No'.

So you can be a white Latino (descended from Spaniards), a black Latino (descended from African), etc.
>>
>>30634621
Ahhh, thanks anon. As a Canadian I was confused by this whole process/classification. That makes sense.
>>
Goddamn it janny why haven't you deleted this stupid goddamn thread yet?
>>
File: average marijuana injector.jpg (49 KB, 410x388) Image search: [Google]
average marijuana injector.jpg
49 KB, 410x388
>>30634613
I think they subscribe to the Plan B is reinforce Plan A school of thought.
pic related
>>
File: sweater.jpg (8 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
sweater.jpg
8 KB, 215x235
>>30634613
>I get my scientific information from The Atlantic!
You're fucking stupid.

Try reading a real book, sometime, and then read your post and weep for your past sins of idiocy.
>>
File: 1448787474612.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448787474612.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>30628891
>>
>>30634648
>wahh I don't like it! Censor it!

Fuck off back to lebbit faggot cunt
>>
>>30633855
>muh moral superiority
>File: photographic-memory-funny-ugly-woman-demotivational-poster

The girl in the picture has neonatal progeroid syndrome btw.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30628908
>Its more than half
Yeah no
>>
>>30634675
>Contains actual interviews with geneticists working on the origins of dogs.
>WAH! I don't like your source.

Cry harder, bitchtits and quit acting like a liberal while you're at it.
>>
File: I9ox4Tu.png (49 KB, 1168x580) Image search: [Google]
I9ox4Tu.png
49 KB, 1168x580
>>30628891
This is what you sound like.
>>
>>30628732
>>30629090
No, don't worry about it cunt.
>>
>>30634761
Yeah and the picture I was replying to was comparing a very beautiful caucasian woman to a less than average aborigine.

Anybody can be dishonest you see.
>>
>>30634914

Oh wow.
>>
>>30630044
>WAAAH PEOPLE DISAGWEE WIV MY RACIAL EGALITARIAN FAGGOTRY
>MUH HUGBOX!!! GB2 /POL/!!!!
kys
>>
>>30635592
Actually, we're disagreeing with yours.

And you guys really shouldn't accuse anyone of running to a hugbox.
>>
>>30628707
^this
>>
>>30635616
I don't believe in racial egalitarian faggotry, so what are you trying to prove?
>And you guys really shouldn't accuse anyone of running to a hugbox.
>says the guy telling me to go back to /pol/ and keep my scary ebil opinions to myself
>>
>>30628296
>I don't know why people can't grasp this fact

because they are liberals? Denying reality is like the whole basis of their thinking
>>
>>30635664

>believing race is important
>not culture

lol, nature over nurture fag.
>>
>>30635710
>hurr if only his parents sang to his down syndrome retard child, he would be a scientist!

this is what nurture shitters actually believe
>>
>>30635710
>hurr culture just pops from the sky from nowhere and requires no deeper ethnic component to actually be meaningful and unite a people
>hurr a sub-saharant african and a chink are just as capable of maintaining and furthering European culture/Civilisation as racial/ethnic Europeans
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
File: 1464642855190s.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1464642855190s.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
>>30628691
>insulting someone's literacy
>forgetting the comma between 'guns' and 'you'.
>>
>>30628983
>here in Seattle
kek into the trash it goes
>>
>>30628269
The only problem with pol is that there is no intelligent conversation, just calling each other niggers
>>
>>30635878
go to [eight]chan /pol/. Much better discussion there
>>
The problem of race is that its ill defined.

For instance, there are those that categorize sub-Saharan Africans into two races, 'black' and 'golden'. But even then, eastern africans are different from western ones, ect.

Where exactly does race divisions start and stop when all the races have this fuzzy border with each other?

Is Europe divided into 'white' and 'olive'?

Furthermore, peoples definitions of race have changed over the years, 1930s there was the italian race, the germanic race, the french race etc. Dividing races into continents/skin color is actually a big American thing that kinda took over.
>>
>>30633661
are lions and tigers the same species?
they can have offspring
>>
>>30628269
shoo /pol/
>>
>>30635942
the existence of colour spectrum does not negate the existence of "red", "blue", and ever other individual distinct colour;
>>
>>30628269
>>30628437

fuck of /pol/ack
>>
>>30635963
>If you're not a racial-egalitarian cuck like me, you need to leave muh hugbox
>>
>>30635916
Lmao nice joke. 8pol is a fucking shithole. Literally got banned for criticizing trump.
>>
>>30635664
Tough words coming from someone from a board that will shout you down if you're not in 24/7 habbeding mode.
>>
>>30635994
>Tough words coming from someone from a board that will shout you down if you're not in 24/7 habbeding mode.
>t. weak-spined faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about and can't handle people disagreeing with him
many keks.
>>
>>30636055
Why the fuck did you respond to me
>>
File: laughing moe.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
laughing moe.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>30636055
>triggered.
>>
>>30636085
>>30636055 was meant for >>30636003
>>
>>30635592
>>30635721
>>30635746
>WAAH! people won't agree with my crack science that race is the most important factor when it comes to judging someone because it determines more about their personality and behavior than anything else in their lives, especially the things that happen during their formative years!
There's so much variety in the human genome and room for variance between individual humans that using race as a guide is retarded and fails every scientific measure you could apply.

There's going to be so much diversion in every individual from your magical baseline that it's going to mean absolute shit.
>>
File: groupseniors.jpg (2 MB, 1513x1269) Image search: [Google]
groupseniors.jpg
2 MB, 1513x1269
>>30636096
>if u disagree with me ur triggered
>>
>>30635746
ALSO...
>hurr a sub-saharant african and a chink are just as capable of maintaining and furthering European culture/Civilisation as racial/ethnic Europeans
>China
>not capable of building a culture that spans thousands of years.
Wut!?

Next you're going to tell me that they never thought of using gunpowder as a weapon and it took European genius to do that (despite the fact that it was probably introduced to Europe by the mongols, who sure as shit weren't using it for fireworks).
>>
>>30636103
>hurr genetics don't matter at all
>What matters is what instrument he played in high school!

Why do you think you can get away with denying reality on here? You really think your genetics don't determine your personality and behavior?

We're still in the dark ages when it comes to genetics because of reality denying liberals

>>30636126
is china a western society today? no
Is japan or korea? no
Do they have anything approaching western GDP per capitas? no
Is systemic organized crime rampant in their countries? You bet your ass
>>
>>30636103
>>WAAH! people won't agree with my crack science that race is the most important factor when it comes to judging someone because it determines more about their personality and behavior than anything else in their lives, especially the things that happen during their formative years!

>hurr I'm a mentally retarded faggot who doesn't understand the first thing about racial identity or /pol/s worldview, so I'm going to create some shitty fucking strawman to make them look illogical
>There's so much variety in the human genome and room for variance between individual humans that using race as a guide is retarded and fails every scientific measure you could apply.
>muh race doesn't exist because human differences between individual humans exist
This shit again? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin%27s_Fallacy
>what are racial trends
>what is evolution
>muh anti-nature hyper-individualism
>muh cuckservative "I don't see race" talking point when every other human race has a sense of ethnic identity and look out for their own in-group interests
You're genuinely an idiot.
>>
>>30636137
>Japan and Korea aren't Western
Again WUT!?
>>
>>30636154
>east is west

you libs never stop
do you
>>
File: Koksal Baba.png (504 KB, 607x596) Image search: [Google]
Koksal Baba.png
504 KB, 607x596
>>30636170
Protip: Calling /k/ommandos liberals is not going to make us want to come around to your way of seeing things.
>mfw /pol/ is more triggered than a college liberal.
>>
File: Double Visian.png (119 KB, 451x364) Image search: [Google]
Double Visian.png
119 KB, 451x364
ayy
>>
>>30636137
>Is systemic organized crime rampant in their countries? You bet your ass
... And it doesn't exist in the US? Not to mention some western nations are in rough shape with their economies. Shit, GDP isn't some objective measure of how great a country even is anyway.

Seriously, you're just pulling every vague measurement of that implies superiority out of your ass and saying "there, that's why white people are better!". I'm not sure if you're lazy or retarded.
>>
>>30636126
>individual genetics don't matter, racial genetics do!
SCIENCE!

Tell me more Bill Nye, obviously you're the superior mind here when it comes to this stuff.
>>
>>30636126
>>not capable of building a culture that spans thousands of years.
>hurr all cultures are exactly the same
>hurr chinks can create a society more functional than niggers that spans thousands of years, so let's destroy our own civilisation and identity by importing them into our countries.
>Hurr I'm a prideless retard who can't see the greatness and uniqueness of the civilisation my race has produced, so I'm just going to flood my nations with foreigners who will ensure that it is completely destroyed and becomes unrecognizable
>Next you're going to tell me that they never thought of using gunpowder as a weapon and it took European genius to do that
>chinsk invent gunpowder centuries before Europeans ever get access to it
>have the ability to become global hegemon with their access to this technology
>do barely anything with it
>Europeans get ahold of it
>firearms technology rapidly improves
>Europe uses this new technology, along with the thousands of other technological innovations, to conquer the world and bring it into modernity
>b-but muh chinese are just like us!!! Let's flood our nation with them!!
>>
>>30636154
>being this much of a fucking retard
try telling any Japanese, Chinese, or Korean person that they are "Western" and they will either be offended, look at you like a retard, or both
>>
>>30636151
>This shit again?
If you read that then why don't you remember the part where he basically said "racial genetics matter even less than individual"?
>>
>>30634914
>Hiding the username of a public post on a forums
Jesus dude come on.
>>
>>30636238
>individuals have different genetics
>so let's just disregard the existence of race and the vital role it plays in society so we can have those nice liberal warm and fuzzies in our tummies, and sing kumbaya by the fire while holding hands
>>
>>30636137

What the fuck am I even reading here?
>>
File: ALG-QMS.jpg (794 KB, 2443x3096) Image search: [Google]
ALG-QMS.jpg
794 KB, 2443x3096
>>30636222
>>
File: 1467149399795.jpg (14 KB, 270x194) Image search: [Google]
1467149399795.jpg
14 KB, 270x194
>>30636282
>losing the argument? Getting your shit BTFO and refuted?
>well here's the solution for you!!
>Accuse your opponent of being triggered, and you win the argument automatically without having to refute what he says!
>>
>>30636265
So are you saying that your stupidity was inherited from your parents or is representative of your race as a whole?
>>
File: 1463538386042.jpg (517 KB, 1303x856) Image search: [Google]
1463538386042.jpg
517 KB, 1303x856
>>30628269
>/pol/cucks thinking they're masterbaiters
Should have sent an australian for some real shitposting
>>
>>30628319
>This stupid feel good bullshit cuck line of "hurr we are one race"
no one said we're the same race, but the same species you fucking dunce.
>>
>>30636222
>being this butthurt and irrational
Jesus christ there calm down George Lincoln Rockwell. Letting asians immigrate isn't going to destroy our country or culture. If everything is as great as you say, they're more likely to adopt it than the other way around (ya know, exactly like.. I dunno, 90% of the asians who come here do).

Noone is trying to stamp out western civilization by drowning it in immigrants. We're trying to enhance it like we've been doing for hundreds of years, just like when we imported the Swedes, Irish, and even the Poles. I'm sorry your butt hurts because the shade of those immigrants is something different than what you prefer.

Repeating hack science about genetics and fear mongering about how they're going to destroy the unique civilization that our race has produced just announces to everyone what kind of idiot you are though.

Also...
>firearm technology rapidly improves under Europeans.
Yeah, all it took was 400 years after its introduction for them to perfect it! And what were those stupid lazy Chinese doing all that time? Probably only having a bunch of civil wars and shit. Building walls that can be seen from space. Or sending massive treasure fleets to trade with Africa and the middle-east.

>>30636237
And yet noone bats an eye when we call them Western to refer to how they're culturally similar to us, until now apparently since it doesn't fit with some fucking /pol/ smoker's narrative..
>>
File: Meet-Senior-People-Photo_1.jpg (66 KB, 383x314) Image search: [Google]
Meet-Senior-People-Photo_1.jpg
66 KB, 383x314
>>30636309
>he doesn't know what evolution is
>he doesn't know what genetics are
>he still wants to cling to his anti-nature idea that all people are their own individual, atomised unit, belonging to no larger racial/ethnic group, disregarding common sense, science, and the entirety of human history in the process
>he wants to continue making a fool of himself and driving himself into the hole he's dug
keep it up
>>
>>30636265
>individuals have different genetics
>so let's just pretend that the small amount of genes that are the same matter more than the larger number that are different.
And you say I'm the one who's thinking with feels.
>>
>>30636154
>japan
>korea
>western
?????????
japan and korea are pretty much the farthest to the east you can possibly fucking go you stupid fuck

the west is referring to everyone on the western hemisphere. i bet you're one of those people who think eurofags = western
>>
>>30636345
In the video they literally say we're one race you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1451199850302.jpg (819 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
1451199850302.jpg
819 KB, 1136x2200
reminder that racism is just the outward expression of natural in-group bias that exists among literally every living thing.

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
https://mindmodeling.org/cogsci2010/papers/0307/paper0307.pdf

based Eastern Europeans and chinks having absolutely zero time for the west's religious egalitarian sophistry.
>>
File: 1467304326436.png (407 KB, 756x1307) Image search: [Google]
1467304326436.png
407 KB, 756x1307
>>30629146
>>
>>30636351
>Letting asians immigrate isn't going to destroy our country or culture
Yes it will, you fucking retard, unless the "culture" you're referring to is the cheap, globalist, consumerist shitshow excuse of a "culture" we have today. European/White civilisation is a product of our races uniqueness and brilliance. I want to preserve this greatness by preserving the racial integrity of our nations.

Our nation was made by Whites, for Whites, and it should stay that way. The culture, identity, and foundations of America are firmly rooted in White Civilisation, and are wholly defined by our race. The nation was even founded specifically for whites. Your idiotic race-blind cuckery completely cheapens the identity of our nation into something worthless. When your nation is so devoid of any true racial identity of its own so much so that foreigners from fucking anywhere can "become" one of you, then you have perverted the entire idea of nationhood, and have enabled the destruction and replacement of your own people.

You don't "become" chinese or japanese just because you have a piece of paper that says you're a citizen, or you were born on that patch of land. There's no reason it should be any different for America. I love my race, and wish to preserve it and create conditions where we can reach our full potential as a unique people in our own unique nation. Importing foreigners who NATURALLY, as determined by evolution, have their own survival racial/ethnic interests ingrained into them, works directly against this goal.
> they're more likely to adopt it than the other way around (ya know, exactly like.. I dunno, 90% of the asians who come here do).
>hurr asians adopt the disgusting race-blind consumer bullshit we have today, devoid of any true roots and ethnic identity or pride
>hurr look how great it iz? lol who cares about my people getting ethnically replaced in our own nation? Lol who cares about the ongoing deliberate mass replacement in every white nation?
>>
File: 1443925692565.png (761 KB, 1080x3566) Image search: [Google]
1443925692565.png
761 KB, 1080x3566
Don't forget that, even though race is far more than just skin deep, skin color actually DOES matter.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>>
File: bf8[1].png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
bf8[1].png
260 KB, 358x310
>>30636447
>racism =/= xenophobia
The latter doesn't care what your fucking skin color idiot. People would chase you away for being a witch even if you looked exactly like them, but didn't happen to be one of the 50 people that lived in their village.

>based Eastern Europeans and chinks
Yeah, because they're doing so much better than us ethnically diverse and accepting western nations, right?

Right? I know you're right! We're always seeing threads about how great Russia and China are and how they could kick America's ass... kek.
>>
>>30636351
>>We're trying to enhance it like we've been doing for hundreds of years,
>muh "no one's trying to destroy you" libshit talking point
>muh "immigrants enrich our culture" libshit talking point
>despite the fact that any semblence of traditional European identity/racial pride is stamped out and libshits and non-whites everywhere applaud our approaching minority status.
>despite the breakdown in social trust and national unity
>despite the wasting away of national/ethnic pride identity and into this disgusting globalist non-culture
>despite the genuine institutional hatred of white people and the open glee in our destruction

>>just like when we imported the Swedes, Irish, and even the Poles. I'm sorry your butt hurts because the shade of those immigrants is something different than what you prefer.
>hurr swedes, irish, and poles, all of whom are white and share a history in Europe and can integrate into the greater racial identity of our nation are exactly the same as visible shitskins and foreigners who have no connection whatsoever to our European civilisation, who are incapable of maintaining it for this reason, and all of whom have their own evolutionarily-determined racial/ethnic identities they work in favour of.
>Hurr let's be a cultureless, identityless mixture of poo-brown foreigners from god-knows anywhere with no unifying identity or drive for greatness
>what could go wrong
>>
File: 1358918480444.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
1358918480444.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>This thread
>>
>>30636468
To be fair, if any population is capable of assimilating into western culture its East Asians. Despite lacking the individualist, egalitarian mindset prominent among people of European descent, the above average IQ and cultural that can be summed up as "don't rock the boat," means that they fit in perfectly fine. Not to say that its a good idea but crime statistics show that, compared to blacks or mestizos, East Asians are essentially model citizens.

Also,
>Our nation was made by Whites, for Whites
for anyone doubting that go read the naturalization act of 1790 and then try to rationalize how the country's spirit changed from what the founding fathers intended 7 years after the constitution was written.
>>
>>30636468
>Our nation was made by Whites, for Whites
Except it wasn't in either case. Imported slave labor, and then imported chinese labor did a lot to build his country. Foreigners from all over came to make their fortunes in the fabled land of opportunity, and it was hardly just Europeans.

More importantly the idea that all Europeans themselves are one unified group is laughable, and only exists because of the same liberal ideas you're bitching about. Saxons aren't Slavs. Scandanavians aren't Franks. And Greeks sure aren't Celts. But apparently they're all one magical unified race in your eyes, or at least works as a great excuse to shit on the people you clearly hate and see as inferiors.
>>
>>30636530
>Meanwhile, in Paris, Nice, Rotherdam, Belgium, Baltimore, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, and every other highly "multicultural" area...

Don't mistake the inertia left by hundreds of years of almost completely white nations as evidence of multiculturalism working.

>>30636565
Reality sucks, huh?
>>
>>30636566
>To be fair, if any population is capable of assimilating into western culture its East Asians.
No visibly different population is ever capable of "assimilating"

>means that they fit in perfectly fine.
No, it means that they aren't causing big problems while they remain small minorities
Theres more of them than there is whites, and no asian country is bastardizing their demographics

>>30636589
>Every "immigrant" is the same, people are all interchangeable lego blocks
>There are different white ethnicities therefore we are morally required to import non-white ethnicities

good logic you got
>>
>>30636603

Reality is indifferent. Humanity sucks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.