[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: By Koromo.jpg (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
By Koromo.jpg
165 KB, 800x800
Elona+ Custom 1.55(compatible only with Elona++1.55) General Information (for newer players): http://pastebin.com/Zcavai8x

Elona+ Custom 1.55 Mods: http://pastebin.com/vZ8Hfw6C

Does anyone have any interesting Elona pictures saved? What are your current goals for your character?
>>
File: 20.png (635 KB, 1203x801) Image search: [Google]
20.png
635 KB, 1203x801
>>14806719
I'm currently pushing up fishing so that I can collect materials for potion of potentials more reliably. I used to depend on magic vendors for those potions, but those whores won't stock them no matter how much I invest in them. They get one every now and then, but the stockrate really decreased since the last time I played Elona.
>>
File: 47092091_p0_master1200.jpg (935 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
47092091_p0_master1200.jpg
935 KB, 1200x862
>>14806719
>>
>>14806719
Finally.
I was too shy to make it miself.
>>
I'm trying to gene engineer pickpocketing to little girl, but thief seems to add only lock picking. What I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>14807144
Keep adding thiefs until you get pickpocketing.
If you don't want lockpicking for some reason, scroll of ally/monster ball/dominate some monster until you find one that give just pickpocketing.
>>
>>14807144
I think skills gained via gene-engineer have priorities. So if a donor has multiple skills the recipent doesn't have, then the donor gives them in a certain order. Give her lock picking and get another thief.
>>
>>14806719
>What are your current goals for your character?

To hire a damn magic vendor, I only got one and only one, I can't see to find any anymore despite months passing.
Am I just that unlucky or am I supposed to only have one magic vendor at home?
>>
>>14807218
I had the opportunity to hire a second one. Two should be possible.
>>
>>14807218
My palace got four, so at least four are possible.
>>
>>14807157
>>14807160
Second thief give her negotiation, and third doesn't seem to give any more skills.
>>
>>14807344
Try robber or higher level thiefs then. Maybe fairy too.
>>
>>14807344
Just checked, thieves aren't actually thieves but classless. Go figure.
Robbers are though, so they should have pickpocket.
>>
Is there any use to the caramel of termination aside fucking the map and yourself up?
>>
>>14807382
Pot of fusion has a recipe.
>>
File: 2946311.png (870 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2946311.png
870 KB, 800x600
>>14807354
>>14807375
Robber worked, thanks anons.
>>
My AIs are as follows:
Pet 1:

Distance > 1, Shadow Step

Player, buff, = holy shield , Cheer.

Distance = 1, Body Blow

Distance = 1, Melee

Distance > 1, Shadow Step.

Pet 2:

Distance > 1, Shadow Step

Distance = 1, Body blow

Distance > 1, Shadow-step.

Pet 1 is a dual-wielder and pet two is martial artist. Pet one is heads and shoulders more powerful than 2 at the moment. Are there any obvious mistakes I've made with the AIs that would prevent either pet from learning body blow at decent rates? Is body-blow useful for dual-wielders?
>>
With what did you replace the new monsters?
>>
>>14806995
Teach your pets fishing, then talk to them to get materials from them. You'll get more yggdrasil saps than you can use.
>>
Is magic damage in artifact fusion the multiplier for your spells or actual extra damage the weapon gets?

I want to build a living weapon for a pure meelee pet and I want the highest damage possible, I don't care about resistances. What should I put on the weapon then?
>>
File: 21.png (464 KB, 1203x802) Image search: [Google]
21.png
464 KB, 1203x802
>>14807738
Already done that, but I want to be capable as well. Right now I'm grinding AP again to get Hitomi to 500 speed. All the evolution hearts are waiting for her.
>>
>>14807144
Try Robber instead
>>
>>14807218
I had this problem too. Had to hire someone else then fire him to make a magic vendor pop up.
>>
>>14807748

it is extra damage that your weapon gets, it's a percentage of the physical damage you do with the weapon

magic, lightning, chaos, poison and sound are all good choices. Magic is the least resisted while those other elements have useful extra effects.

For sheer damage lightning probley does the highest damage due to the wet modifier's double lightning damage effect.
>>
File: Feb 21 2016.png (991 KB, 1584x1344) Image search: [Google]
Feb 21 2016.png
991 KB, 1584x1344
>>14803555
I've been using a slightly different character set
>>
File: 22.png (538 KB, 1202x802) Image search: [Google]
22.png
538 KB, 1202x802
I honestly don't know. I have seven league boots, maxed out life, mana, luck and stamina feats +2 more feats I haven't used for now. What should I get?
>>
>>14808453
I'll go for magic damage then.

What about piercing attack, is it worth to have one upgrade with that?
>>
>>14806995
>>14807738
Fishing helps farm in more hot water and angel tears for PP, but you need gardening for the sap of yaggdrasil, which are somewhat difficult to gather successfully from higher level dungeons. But until I taught all my pets both gardening and fishing combined with my skill, my supply of potential was never ending.
>>
>>14808549
Dom rod or Potion of potential
>>
>>14808634
I have multiple of those at home. I'm contemplating whether I should get a new years gift or not. It's a gamble.
>>
>>14808637
Astral light pen. Make a unique custom NPC -> Copy -> Role-play.
>>
>>14808646
>Astral light pen
Haven't seen one of those till now. I think I go with that.
>>
>>14808549
I always just wish for more "miromi". You can gain another feat if you have enough experience.
>>
>>14808651
Also Lost Irva is full of unique artifacts that can only be gotten with astral light pens so I think from now on you'd want those.

Maybe in the future said artifacts will be given through quests like some are being given already but who knows when.
>>
>>14808661
Yeah, but there are currently no feats which interest me and I still have 2 I haven't used yet.

>>14808662
We'll see. I think I will be dicking around in south tyris for a while.
>>
File: 23.png (596 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
23.png
596 KB, 1200x803
Fuck you too chest.
>>
Going off a subject of last thread, I bet item crafting quality is determined by character level as well as luck. Since it can't be determined by dungeon depth or enemy level, it must be by character level or at the very least character stats totals.
>>
>>14808934
Luck affects it since lucky day clearly increases the quality of the stuff made
>>
I got a second treasure of Ehekatl, does it increase the benefit of the first feat or is it useless?
>>
>>14808629
Which pet gives gardening when gene engineered?
>>
File: 2016-02-21_212211.png (865 KB, 1264x798) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-21_212211.png
865 KB, 1264x798
Magic aside I have like half the stats of my valkyrie, wow blessed potions of body and spirit really give huge boosts to the stats of a {} pet.
>>
File: please.png (273 KB, 799x596) Image search: [Google]
please.png
273 KB, 799x596
>tfw you see it
>>
>>14809166
Try with farmers from Yowyn
>>
>>14809177
How do you get the pet profile? Mine just says 'secret' for all of them.
>>
>>14809177
>Healthy Gay
>>
>>14809190
The Abyss Princess in South Tyris can reroll your and your pet's profile
>>
>>14809200
Thanks
>>
>>14808549
Get a happy bed.
>>
>>14809177
Little Girl + Piledriver = Mass Destruction
>>
How do you gain weight?
>>
>>14809327
By playing Elona.
>>
>>14809327
Stop eating cursed foods and cook corpses, noodles and flours.
>>
>>14809327
Eat good food that fills you up in the game. You'll eventually gain weight.
>>
>>14809331
Eat dragons their corpses are heavy.
>>
File: club.png (357 KB, 798x596) Image search: [Google]
club.png
357 KB, 798x596
Eat or change material?
>>
Any way to remove spellcasting animations? I'm trying to spam some for training but the animations make me lose time
>>
>>14809503
If you're not a melee, then eat. If not, then change materials if you have nothing better.
>>
>>14809516
In the config there's something called anime or something. Just look there, it shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
File: shit.png (395 KB, 793x598) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
395 KB, 793x598
>>14809525
Got this sword for a while but ### magic res makes me sick. It's too little to do something with it and too much to just throw it away.
>>
>>14809516

What >>14809530 is correct.
What you want to change in the config file is "anime_wait"

This will turn off a lot more animations than just spellcasting however.
>>
>>14809182
Do they actually throw treasure maps? I've never seen them throw any. It's always the mysterious map furniture item.
>>
>>14809530
>>14809613
Thanks
>>
>>14809621
I think it has some different sprite.
>>
>>14809644
Never mind it's the same. Hope it was a mysterious map then.
>>
File: void.png (2 MB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
void.png
2 MB, 1600x1201
>>14808934
Were you the one asking me what my carpentry was in the previous thread? It's 246.

>>14806719
Currently training and farming AP for my pet Akeno in the void on lv 360. I finally found another insight lens after so long of being without one and I decided to take a sample of the kind of creature found at lv 360 of the void. I used the Draco Eques as a sample.

I wasn't too surprised about the attributes and skills but the part that interested me was the resists.

This particular monster is pretty resistant to spells but I still do fine down here with spells. My lv 949 magic storm did around 10k damage to this guy. Curious, I wanted to know how my lv 432 Element Scar affected this guys resist. It seemed to reduce some of the elemental resists down to Strong####. I casted my lv 605 Ice Ball and it did around 20k damage. My lv 429 Thunder Vortex is lagging behind my other spells due to stock but when I got the monster wet and cast it with Element Scar up it did 14k damage. So the conclusions to draw from this are elemental spells are good and the element scar spell is good. Level them up.

For those curious how guns do down there, the damage is very sporadic where as the damage I get for my spells is rather consistent . I can do around 5k to 25k of damage with the N97 cannon. A lot of it depends on getting a crit and triggering the N97 shining wave. Interlocking shooting mechanism also helps.

Currently Akeno has 362 tactics, 135 dual wield, and 186 long sword. She's currently dual wielding two lightsabers and does around 3-5k damage. I pretty much just soften up the enemies for her and let her get the kill for AP or I just tag her to me. Currently shoving all of Akeno's AP into tactics.
>>
File: 24.png (629 KB, 1204x803) Image search: [Google]
24.png
629 KB, 1204x803
Now I only need to beat up Estork for the god heart and I can evolve Exile.
>>
>>14809695
Yep, that was me.

In this thoroughly savescummed batch of lightsabers I made (in which I scored 2 living weapons after probably 2000 tries) my final results were:

31 good quality
14 great quality
14 miracle quality
3 godly quality

This is with the 777 luck lucky day, plus a base luck of under 150. I'm at level 137 right now also.

I also totally forgot that your luck is probably in the thousands by now, but I still don't think it's entirely luck that determines crafted item quality. If you have Ehekatl's luck decreasing item available, could you craft some lightsabers that way as testing so we can see your results?
>>
So I spent a while splitting sprites for a custom spritesheet. I had no idea how to combine all of them together so I just put them in the graphics folder like it said on the wiki.

The sprites didn't show in-game though and deleting the character sheet didn't help. All named correctly (chara_#). Help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Someone was mention it in a previous threads but I didn't understand. What can be done with a godly ammo?
>>
>>14809794
I actually haven't spent any of my tickets on happy apples so I'm not sure of the effects of the luck attribute. When I got my two living light sabers I wasn't under the lucky day thing either. All in all, I just consider it player luck with the RNG system. For karmic balance I guess that's why I haven't ever seen an eternal force weapon. A more realistic explanation lies with the fact that I stopped really paying attention to weapons when I started to acquire static artifact weapons and only cared about miracle and higher armor for my pets. Kinda hard to find an eternal force weapon if you're not really looking for them.

Prior to Akeno I haven't really made lightsabers but used carpentry to create rods and murder CDs for artifact fusion. So about 700 hours in I decided to create light sabers for Akeno because I wanted her to dual wield. Every now and then I would create a batch of ten lightsabers. I probably made 50 lightsabers or a bit more before I got to the batch of ten that gave me two living light sabers. When I created the sabers I didn't save scum. I just accepted what I got and either deposited them in my shop or replaced Akeno's lightsaber for a stronger one.

Unfortunately, I don't have Ehekatl's luck decreasing item or for that matter, any of the gods special rewards except Itzpalts. When those rewards came into existence I already had gone through all the gods and haven't really tried to get any of them. I might in the future but not now.
>>
Isn't it so much easier to use Elosnack for your testing shenanigans?
>>
>>14810052
Get the most clean one you get, the fill it with whatever you want through artifact fusion
>>
[Changes and additions]
- Added 6 high-level members to the Shell race. Added 1 evolution pattern.
- Doubled the effectiveness of the passive ability from worshipping Mani.
The ability from Opatos has been made to affect more than physical damage.
Yacatect's ability will now also increase the drop rate of regular items.
Speed increase and speed cap for worshipping Lulwy also increased.
20% of max health added to formula for Prayer of Jure, but only for the player.
- Made it so that Mist of Silence effect will not show up even when out of sight.

[Fixes]
- Fixed some descriptions.

I think Ano buffed the other gods after people complained about Kumi's stamina regen being too OP.

>>14810052
Artifact fusion to add resists and stuff to it. I think the term they used was "resist stick"?
>>
>>14810101
>Added 1 evolution pattern.

Are these getting added on the wiki list or do we do not know what are the latests implemented evolutions? Not just this one, but all the others too.
>>
>>14810122
I don't know if anybody knows for sure, but someone on the english wiki added a gunfish evolution from 1.55.

There's no gunfish evolution on the official jp wiki, and it was also last updated December 12 last year. I guess someone on the english wiki is finding out by looking at the source code or something.
>>
>>14810101
Have we entered the stage of unapologetic power creep? First they buffed Kumi, and I said nothing because I wasn't a Kumislut. Then they buffed pets, and I said nothing because I didn't run with pets. Then they buffed all the gods, and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
Is the monstergirl sprite sheet cannot be used in Custom 1.55.1? I'm getting an error.

HspError 13 WinError 0 Ver 2770 Mode 0
efId 0 efP 0 Area 0/0
ci 0#0 ti 0#0 cc 0#0 tc 0#0 rc 0#0
3. ctrlFile10 ct:0
2. del_userNpc ct:0
1. del_userTemp ct:0
0. userNpc_update ct:0
>>
>>14810219
Was the sprite sheet you downloaded through the pastebin? If so, it was just a stupid attempt to be intuitive with the custom NPC row by utilizing .png transparency.

I've uploaded the regular character.bmp, sorry about that.
>>
>>14810206
Pets were modified to feel more unique while still being useful, the evolution is a plain buff but I don't find it bad, specially since you won't evolve them early game anyway and I'm a sucker for evolving stuff in videogames.

Kumi got buffed because they made seeds more accessible because otherwise ironically enough he'd be more broken than he is right now.

I think the problem is the fact he gave the stamina regen ability instead of something else, now we got two paths, either nerf the stamina regene and deal with the constant shitposting from kumifags or buff everyone else.

Still I don't think we're into powercreep madness. Or so that looks to me as an Izpaltfag
>>
>>14810219
>>14810243
A quick fix to any failed chara sheet is to open it with paint and use "save as".
The new file will be elona proof.
>>
>>14809743
Estork should be EZ at lv67
>>
>>14810243
Yes, it was from there.
Had to do what anon said >>14810256 for it to work. Thanks /jp/.
>>
>>14810206
I think to be fair, Ano did nerf a lot of things, like trading and sandbagging. A recent nerf is the feather and holy shield - if you had those spell levels in the thousands, you'd be very badly affected. He also removed the classic cheese systems like wishing moongates and living weapon naming. Rods of wishing are also extremely hard to come by now.

The Jure buff may have come from a complaint from a guy who was doing a no-magic playthrough. He relied on the prayer for healing, and said that it didn't scale well at high levels. The argument he made was that a variety of play-styles should be possible.

In my opinion, the other gods were also pretty much useless at high levels. 10pp a month from Yacatect? Pfft. People don't even bother picking up skins and bones because they sell for nothing.
>>
>>14810206
I dunno. When I look at the changes the first thing that comes to mind is cool, Instead of everyone going Itzpalt or Kumi at the end we'll see a bit more diversity hopefully. I'm probably going to stay with Itzpalt though because I like absorb magic and the resists he gives me but I'm now curious about Mani. Are they referring to his passive that increases damage? So it's now 20% damage buff for all attacks? Also that Prayer of Jure looks interesting. I have a lot of HP now and Cure of Jua certainly doesn't take me up to full HP anymore.

As for the power creep, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I can use all the help I can get down here in the void. Hopefully these god buffs can help me out but as it is these buffs will only help me out slightly. Every bit counts though.
>>
>>14809695
Wait, interlocking shooting mechanism works for ranged? I thought it was only for melee (cause it appears on melee weapons)
>>
>>14810312
Interlocking -> triggered by ranged, found in meelee stuff
Proximity assist -> triggered by meelee, found in ranged stuff

Yeah, I guess you can see it as the equipment you have being semi-automatic and working alone while you using the other combat style.
>>
>>14810312
Yes. I've been using the Metal Wing of Vesda for my character.
>>
>>14810331
>>14810376
Damn didn't know that, thanks!
>>
Do god bonuses affect pets? Like if I converted a girl to Itzpalt, would she get the bonuses from being a worshipper?
>>
Is there any better use of Rabbit Tail than just eating it?
>>
>>14810604

I am pretty sure npcs of any kind do not recieve anything for worshipping a god, even those with the favor skill.
>>
What is gasoline for?
>>
File: werewolfs.png (1 MB, 795x1791) Image search: [Google]
werewolfs.png
1 MB, 795x1791
Look at this cunning demons. Was trying to get those shoes but when I was almost done werewolfs killed the elder.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (953 KB, 1915x780) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
953 KB, 1915x780
just beat the game for the first time. now im in south tyris and im kinda lost. how do i grind for ap?any other places i should go before main quest?
>>
>>14811052
Kill stuff. The calculation is really convoluted, basically enemies stronger than a certain threshold give AP. That threshold increases based on your/your pet's BASE stats (stats they started out with, not earned over the course of the game) and how much AP you/your pet earned in the past (cumulative). The amount of AP you get from an enemy qualified to give AP depends on your/your pet's BASE speed vs their BASE speed, the higher their speed is, the more AP gained.

That's a really long way to say, kill strong stuff, then kill stronger stuff when those enemies don't give AP anymore, and kill fast things for faster AP gains
>>
File: maps.png (158 KB, 883x317) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
158 KB, 883x317
>>14809674
This is kinda retarded, but I compared the colours of the map on the ground to a treasure map from a vendor. Your map is dyed a slightly different colour, so it's a piece of furniture. I picked out two pixels and drew the circles top right - you can paint bucket it or check the RGB values to be sure.
>>
>>14811262
You're right it's different.
>>
Dunno if it's causing it, but when I get my pet to cast holy shield through custom AI, the game crashes. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
>>
>clear main quest
>get to ST
>reroll character
help
>>
Wiki says your shop's performance depends on Shop Rank and the salesman's CHR + Negotiation. Is there anything else that helps? Like Spreading/stacking items, Fame, etc etc.
>>
>>14811894
I can understand why the late-game doesn't appeal to you.

Perhaps it would feel more rewarding if you played a challenge/fun character?

eg: No-pet melee+buff spells only fairy claymore
>>
>>14811922
I was thinking of a template for my next character, Having only one pet that have all buffs, can heal itself and the provoke action and no offense action whatsoever, tanking everything while the player is the one doing the damage.
No issue with brainwashing too, this way... As long as you don't forget to make it forget its offensive spell after you got the AP goodies you wanted for it.

The custom AI really opened a lot of different playstyles in a game that already had a lot of them.
>>
>>14811985
Interesting idea. I'm guessing you would make the pet a golem of some sort for the %75 damage reduction?

How would the pet gain skills/levels though? Surely not much experience can be gained from sitting their and soaking damage.
>>
>>14811994
Probably Gene Engineer for attributes, and the pet will get plenty of casting xp. Gonna have to find a good replacement for pickpocket, though
>>
File: 1456061606520.png (2 KB, 48x96) Image search: [Google]
1456061606520.png
2 KB, 48x96
Would anyone be interested in sharing .pum files, similar to the way Japanese players are able to access other players' maps? I've uploaded the home .pum files of one of my old saves as an example.
>By pressing F8, you are able to export a map. Japanese users are able to upload their user maps onto a server, which is in turn able to be accessed through the moon gates that frequently appear in towns. English users, on the other hand, have no such feature. This section of the pastebin is dedicated to the sharing of player-made maps for English-speaking users.

Functionality has been reduced to using the Show House, unfortunately. It would be nice to visit other English players' houses for a change. More details in the Elona+ Mods Pastebin in the OP, in the section labeled "Custom User Maps" [0009].

On an aside with a lighthearted tone, what should we call this informal method of sharing maps? Japanese players have moon gates (hence the term "moonrunes"), so what should English players have? Sun gates? Star portals? Lunar doors?
>>
>>14812128
Nigger crack.
>>
File: up15346.png (2 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
up15346.png
2 MB, 1920x1440
>>14812128
Is there a way of converting the map file into a .png like in this picture?

Also, jewhole.
>>
>>14811994
>>14812014
It would need defensive and casting skill, both of which would be trained plenty.
Speaking of training, it would need to pickup quest/dungeon reward, since no pickpocketing to speak of.
Attributes would raise steadily as the skills get trained.

As for the pet itself, a soul spindled bell could be nice, the gold one for the lowest possible INI for a metal, 123/50.
Or maybe just simply the starting little girl, growing into a splendid valkyrie. I think valkyrie are getting a little crowded, though.
The blackcat with its browbeat maybe.

... There is one last option, counterintuitive and probably counterproductive, but a soul spindled base level snail reduced to 1 life is a potential option, with the probably unbeatable INI of 73/25.
I wonder what the training cost would be, before even accounting for charisma...
>>
What can I gene engineer onto my pet to give it fishing?
>>
>>14812237

a goblin
>>
File: 1429191104817.gif (2 MB, 460x246) Image search: [Google]
1429191104817.gif
2 MB, 460x246
>>14812195
Wait.
Wells can permanently reduce stats, so there's no reason you can't do it to a snail. Savescumming to evade positive stat growth would probably be required, sadly.
This would result in a snail with an INI of 50/25.

Definitely unbeatable... INI-side. Combat-side it would be definitely very much beatable, haha.
>>
>>14812237
Drake also works
>>
File: mitosis.png (1 MB, 816x1190) Image search: [Google]
mitosis.png
1 MB, 816x1190
YESSSSSSS

Just need to gene engineer a bunch of limbs on it and it's golden.

Gonna make this my martial arts pet.

God damn, giving it AP will be a chore though.
>>
File: ElonaC9.jpg (85 KB, 1155x116) Image search: [Google]
ElonaC9.jpg
85 KB, 1155x116
I wanted to show Yacatect some funny book I fished up. But she refused to take it so bluntly that I kind of got mad and threw it at her.

I didn't expect her to get so angry that she broke a wall in our house! It must've been a nasty book, because she threw a coin at me - right at my head, might I add. She threw it so hard that by the time I came to, one of my pet-friends was laying her hands on me.

But what I didn't expect most was that she then punched my pet dog to death. It was really mean, but I think she calmed right down doing that. Even Kumimori felt worried about her. I worry about Yacatect's at times, but I'm really sorry and I won't do it again, Big Sis!
>>
>>14812146
I got a laugh out of this because this name might be apt. I worry that some random guy would just download the house and just come in and rob the shit out of the place to support his crim ale and whores habbit. Be like hurr hurr guys look at deez items I be so ballin now Sheeet. Please tell me this doesn't happen? I know absolute shit about how sharing houses outside of the moongate would work. Would things be bolted down like they were in the moongates?
>>
File: eternal regene.png (505 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
eternal regene.png
505 KB, 816x638
>>14812357
This is gonna be good.

It lost all of its resistances, of course.

I'm gonna special train it in the dojo to gets its stats up, then give it limbs.
>>
>>14812398
>superregen not lost when turned into a pet confirmed
brb gotta find an astral pen and gain 100 levels
>>
>>14812398
Just how powerful is Super Regene?
>>
>>14812368
That must of been terrifying. I wonder what Yacatect was more angry about. You having a lewd book in your possession and believing that ecchi is bad or her thinking you didn't pay for the book. Maybe she didn't believe you fished it up. Maybe she threw the coin at you in hopes you'd go back and pay for the book but threw it a bit too hard. To beat your dog is over the line though. Damn.
>>
File: the regenrator.png (484 KB, 816x638) Image search: [Google]
the regenrator.png
484 KB, 816x638
What type of slots are best to add to this thing?

It's a bacteria, so I pretty much have free reign.

I'm thinking MAXMIMUM HANDS full of only shields/tonfa

>>14812443
It keeps meshera alive below %25 HP indefinitely if you don't have maximum firepower
>>
>>14809957
Put them in the user file, go up to the NPC and press 'i', shape change and select the file.
>>
>>14811036
The oil status effect. It is to fire as wet is to lightning.

>>14811912
Rank. Just fill your store with bullshit and let the store rank up. More NPCs come to your store the higher your rank. In fact, you could have hundreds in CHR/NEG but if your store was very low level you would need to sit pretty for a while.

>>14812128
I really want to share my house actually. I was thinking of going for a shrine/wooden palace in a dungeon-ocean thing and could use tips.

>>14812398
I put an Exile and goose at the doujyo and made sure to select the extremely expensive training option but I have yet to see either pet level up or have their stats increased.
>>
Ouroboros would make a good Super Regene pet too, it comes with healing rain as a bonus and has lower INI.

The downside is that it has less life score than Meshera Alpha

>>14812791
Dojo special training affects skill potentials.

Good for when you're filthy stinking rich and have a pet with crap pickpocket.
>>
>>14812464
I think she was already close to her limit, because on the very same day she turned up in my house I had been pulled in by Kumimori.

I was afraid she was going to hate me there and then but she continued to give me pocket money every month like before. She stopped talking to me as much as she used to after that, though.
>>
File: 056-Rising Hands.jpg (130 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
056-Rising Hands.jpg
130 KB, 1296x704
They're growing fast. Too fast.
They still need the barrier feat, after that it's my turn to stop being weak.
>>
>>14813147
Welcome to elona+ pets, please enjoy your stay,

Invest in monsterballs.

Train gene engineering to 100.

Turn them into snail GODS
>>
>>14813157
Oh nonononono, i don't want them to turn into gods.

I don't aim so low.
>>
File: 057-Training in the wild.jpg (263 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
057-Training in the wild.jpg
263 KB, 1296x704
Two months of isolation in the snow strenghtened our bodies and minds.
>>
>>14811801
If you're sure it's happening when the pet is casting Holy Shield, upload your save for me so I can see what's going on. Or tell me what the instruction setup is (line, "preserve target" status, etc.)
>>
>>14812791
If you have a good enough pickpocket skill, you can steal the furniture around the dojo and add it to your house. The shrine gate is precious, though, so you'd need to buy it from Miral and Garok for 11 medals. The tax master's tax box could be used as the donation box.

>>14812382
Yes, all items in the Show House function similarly to items found in moon gates. Players will be unable to [i]nteract with or [g]et items, save for summoning crystals which spawn unique NPCs.

>>14812187
There is currently no way to convert .png to .pum, but it is certainly replicable in the map editor and edit static maps.

>>14812146
Heh.
>>
>>14814032
I actually forgot I have some Eastern beds. Is it not possible to just upload straight .pums and transfer them to the Elona user directory?
>>
File: 058-Hand almost complete.jpg (234 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
058-Hand almost complete.jpg
234 KB, 1296x704
Aside from continuous attack above bureketuken, this will be their final skillset.
Is there something to add ?
>>
>>14814067
Ok forget bakuretuken, the ball affect allies, i.e. me.
Good thing i put my gemstones of kumiromi into the 4D pocket, lost only some blankets.

Someone mentionned it too in an earlier thread, something about inflicting silence on himself.
Embarassing.
>>
>>14814090
Holy shit !
Attribute martial art action is influenced by the elements eyes, the precious item letting you choose element of variable breath/storm.
I tried it because one of the snails burned everything and i don't like fire.

Eat chaotic mucus !
>>
>>14814168
So, just to be clear: for martial artists, set the custom AI so that Body blow is used BEFORE shadow-step? That is, when you want to teach it?
>>
>>14814257
Yeah it would be way more efficient to put body blow in first line and go wild in the puppy cave, but personally i just moved to hard dungeons where my snails couldn't kill thing with just a shadow step.
I had chained the puppy cave recently for rings and necklaces for Yacatect, so i was quite bored of it.
>>
Is it overly thirsty or weird to save-scum opening monster balls to make sure your fire-dragon child is female?
>>
So how do I actually run this game? The exe refuses to run.
>>
>>14814342
Are you using the "Elona" exe or the "Elonaplus" one? Use the former.

Also, my fresh firedragon child can't learn Shadow step for some reason. What do I do..?
>>
File: do you not.jpg (116 KB, 1136x593) Image search: [Google]
do you not.jpg
116 KB, 1136x593
>>14814335
Wait, you mean there's people that don't do that ?

>>14814342
Maybe you only downloaded elona custom.
Download elona+, then unzip custom in elona+'s folder.
>>
>>14814350
>2) Your pet's primary attribute for that ability must be at least 2x the stamina requirement for the ability.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AnnaBannana/New_Features_in_Elona_Custom_1.51.4#Teaching_a_Spell_or_Ability
>>
>>14814354
The pet has 10 Will and Shadow step costs 5 SP. Well, I'll level her up and see what happens.
>>
>>14814351
>>14814350
I was using the wrong exe, my bad. Thank you for your help.
>>
>>14814367
Shift + S. Go to the 'Tweaks' menu and enable the ability to leave harvest time quests early. You'll make hundreds of decisions you regret deeply when you play Elona but will not be one of them.
>>
>>14812752
I mean the monster spritesheet.
>>
>>14814653
If your spreadsheet looks like the one up in the thread then just drop it in graphic and name in character.
>>
Is there a way to modify the value of your servants in your home through elosnack?
The majority of my shopkeepers have the same name and in the recruitment board they're the same too for who knows what reason.
>>
File: sprites.png (205 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sprites.png
205 KB, 1366x768
>>14814657
>>
>>14814962
No. Delete everything in that folder that is a loose sprite. No. There is a spritesheet up in the thread, if you want I can guide you step-by-step on how to edit sheets to your liking but for now. No. Scroll up. Download the sheet -> Save as... -> .bmp in paint -> Name it character.bmp and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>14815007
Already got a few sheets. Just don't know how to edit it.
>>
>>14815024
Open Gimp -> Open the sprite sheet -> Open loose sprite -> Select the rectangle tool -> Estimate the width of the sprite that you plan on replacing your custom one with, this is so that you don't accidentally cut off any spirtes above or below with the black outline -> Carefully outline the old sprite with the rectangle tool -> Press DEL on the keyboard -> Go to the custom loose sprite's window -> Select + (CLTR+C) -> To the best of your abiltiy, encapsulate the white outline from the old spritesheet with the rectangle tool -> CTRL + V.

If there's any white remaining, you can either Spam CTRL + Z until you can shrink the size of the cut until there is no white border OR you can just copy and paste some of the black outline from the rest of the sheet.

Once all your work is done: Export as... and make sure the 'don't write color-space information' box is ticked and the 24bit box is ticked as well. You can find these in the advanced settings.
>>
>>14815072
T-t-thank you, you great person you.
>>
>>14815136
Post questions as they, I used to be you and I feel like it's a good thing to help fellow anons like I was helped.
>>
Is wishing for "palace" gives you deed of palace or something else?
>>
>>14813828
Sure, I can upload my save, how should I do it?

The instruction setup is

Self Buff != Holy Shield Holy Shield On
>>
>>14813828
I just tested it again, and it seems to work. Maybe I forgot to set a target (pretty sure I did, but it happened late at night so I guess I was just a bit sleep deprived)
>>
>>14815635
>deed of palace
Try just wishing for: 'Deed of palace'

>>14815645
>>14815664
For the future: Dropbox works well.
>>
>>14814351
>Wait, you mean there's people that don't do that ?
Have never done that.
>>
>>14814032
>There is currently no way to convert .png to .pum
No, I mean the other way around. I'd like to share my house as an image, but I don't want to have to walk around taking multiple screenshots then stitching the pictures together.

I think it would be a much more convenient way of sharing, and you can post pictures as you improve on your house. No need to bug the person maintaining the pastebin to update your .pum.
>>
>>14815830
>No, I mean the other way around. I'd like to share my house as an image, but I don't want to have to walk around taking multiple screenshots then stitching the pictures together.
I've also been thinking about this. Would be pretty cool.
>>
>>14815635

As far as I'm aware, I don't think you can wish for the deeds for the houses of estate or better.
>>
File: elonamapimage.png (917 KB, 2016x2400) Image search: [Google]
elonamapimage.png
917 KB, 2016x2400
>>14815830
Alright, I tried a tool called elonamapimage.

I don't seem to be able to open maps with elona+ items in them though.

I wonder if there's any way of updating the .bin files the program comes with.
>>
File: rotten_shit_for_rotten_god.png (395 KB, 797x598) Image search: [Google]
rotten_shit_for_rotten_god.png
395 KB, 797x598
Saved some tasty vegetables for Kumi. Hope that parsleyhead will be pleased.

Also anyone else using using Putit's Cave as a storage too? I put there all the shit from the starting cave and use it if needed for Vernis quests.
>>
>>14816257
Putit, Bandit, Yeek's nest and lots of other static areas are good for storage. BTW: why does your rotten food look like that? It's so nasty.
>>
>>14816257
For roleplaying purposes, don't even bother with a house, just have a string of farms across Tyris and then rename yourself Murderhobo. Be sure to use a house board to make your farms especially rundown crapshacks.
>>
>>14816312
Pretty sure that's the original spritesheet
>>
Is there any reason why there is no dungeons in the snowy portion of the map?
>>
>>14816312
Share your rotten food spite please
>>
File: itempong.png (621 KB, 1584x1488) Image search: [Google]
itempong.png
621 KB, 1584x1488
>>14816765
Somewhere there. One AM here, I need to sleep desu. @Pastebin guy, do we just post .pums ITT then hope they get added to some collective drop-box or what?
>>
>>14816811
Where did you get this one? I still was using the old 1,52 one that's not even avaible anymore because pomf died
>>
>>14816811
Yes, just add a link with your .pum and you're all set. Also, would you mind if I use your item set as the substitute for the dead pomf link?

>>14815830
>>14816036
Oh, sorry for misreading your post. I've been looking into several Japanese sites that have a similar function, but with no luck. If you happen to stumble across such a tool that works on Elona+, be sure to leave a message so that I can add it to the pastebin.

>>14814043
I'm unsure about what's being asked here, sorry. The .pum files are downloaded through links posted in this thread, and will be recorded in the pastebin. Then, they are placed in the Elona user directory and accessed at the Show House, as you have stated.
Sorry if I missed something.
>>
>>14816844
I took the /rlg/ one and edited it with sprites from the Euploader every now and then

>>14816886
Bottom right corner, next to the milk, under the red thing. Slight bit of white. I'm also not sure if all the item sprites are covered but all that aside, go ahead.

I guess I'll upload my pum tomorrow then.

Are you Anna?
>>
>>14816898
>spoiler
No, sorry. Just another Anonymous user who enjoys Elona+. There will come a time where I won't be here anymore, and someone else would have to pick up where I left off.
>>
Can't figure out how to offer items to gods. Tried droping it on altar, tried preying ovet it.
>>
>>14816965
Hit [Enter] or [o] above it, it will open an Offering screen and you can select which item from your inventory you would like to offer.
>>
>>14816982
Thanks
>>
>>14816886
I could try to make a tool to display .s2 files, but I don't have the expertise to do that yet. I've tried decompiling the exe to look at how things are saved, but it's just beyond me. Maybe I need to stare harder at it.
>>
>>14817477
I, too, am utterly stumped by this code. Would the proper font show up in Japanese, by any chance? I'm getting weird letters and symbols.
In any case, I've uploaded it as a request on the pastebin, if anyone is able to fix this cryptic program for E+.
>>
>>14817637
There is another option.

The elona omake variant has a feature where you can use the camera item as a (t)ool to take a picture of the entire map.

So in theory we could pop in the extra bit of code from omake to plus, then use the camera to take pictures.

Here is the code for the camera usage, with the variables in omake substituted for plus variables.

if ( var_1149 == 1001 | var_1150 ) {
var_1150 = 0
outputmapimage var_99(17, var_519)
snd 118
var_241 = 0
txt_select lang("周囲の風景をカメラに収めた。", "You take a picture of your surroundings."), "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""
goto *label_2084
var_1150++
}

The outputmapimage function is really long with a lot of variables though - it'll take a long time to go through all of them. Is there some way doing this more quickly?

I'm resorting to these cheap underhanded methods because I don't have the programming skills to make something from scratch, so if anyone has a better idea, feel free to make suggestions.
>>
>>14817704
Hmm, it's not even compiling. Where's that else {} thing that Anna mentioned?
>>
>>14817896
There are actually multiple empty else statements in the decompiled code, but the only one that prevents it from decompiling is on line 157077 of the 1.55 decompilation. Look for this:

pos 0, 960
gcopy 1, var_538(0, 17), var_538(1, 17), var_538(2, 17), var_538(3, 17)
gfini var_538(2, 17), var_538(3, 17)
gfdec2 var_222(0, 0), var_222(1, 0), var_222(2, 0)
gsel var_735
else {
}
gsel 1
color 0
boxf 0, 960, var_538(2, 18), var_538(3, 18) + 960
>>
>>14818117
Prevents it from recompiling*, sorry.
>>
>>14818125
Got it to compile, thanks.
>>
>>14818125
Anna, I know this may well be a fair bit to ask but is it possible that we could get some of the features from ElonaOmake into custom?

Also @the pastebin guy(TPG), you know how on the Euploader you can sometimes find 'Talk' files for pets? The ones in Japanese? Could you maybe consider adding English talk files to the collective drop-box you're making? I know you may be thinking: "Why not just use the uploader?" Well to that I say: most of the files there are in Japanese, for the Japanese speakers, so I was thinking maybe the English players here and on the wiki could use the pastebin as a temporary repository for the English text files.
>>
I really don't think there's any actual benefits to go beyond rank 100, at least for magic vendors.
Rank 100 enable potential/wonder to be regular enough, but frequency doesn't feel to change between a 100 and 200 vendor.
>>
Are speed uppers precious, or the only way to give speed to a gene along with herbed food ?
>>
File: Slime.png (730 KB, 1264x798) Image search: [Google]
Slime.png
730 KB, 1264x798
S-slime anon, is that you?
>>14819486
Hermes blood if you're willing to farm the small medals.
>>
File: 059-Cave sweet cave.jpg (154 KB, 1296x704) Image search: [Google]
059-Cave sweet cave.jpg
154 KB, 1296x704
>>14819495
You trespasser~~

Also, hermes bloods are precious but speed uppers are not ! Just verified with their respective vendors.
>>
>>14819495
How did you access it though ?
I thought upload didn't do anything for english users.
Is their a server running or something now ?
>>
>>14819585
Just happened to show up in a moongate.
I got no idea if there's a server or anything.
>>
>>14819667
Oh ! Though it isn't near ready enough to be shown up to people, embarassing~

I'll try to find a moon rune or gate and see for myself, it always was blank so stopped trying.
>>
Where is the best spot to place house in North Tyris?
>>
>>14819681
There's no right answer to that really.
You not even forced to put it in North Tyris.
>>
>>14819681
Near Palmia is where I placed mine.

>>14819678
>>14819585
>>14819667
>I'm unsure about what's being asked here, >sorry. The .pum files are downloaded through >links posted in this thread, and will be >recorded in the pastebin. Then, they are >placed in the Elona user directory and >accessed at the Show House, as you have >stated.

Follow those instructions and you can head to any player's house.

Sorry if I missed something.

My .pum: My .pum is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xepa8rzuvsxwwl/My%20Map?dl=0

It goes in /user/graphic.
>>
Wow, 11 pages in moongates.
I guess it was blank because i was playing with network deactivated from that time the chat was spammed.
>>
File: Slimy snails.png (356 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Slimy snails.png
356 KB, 1024x768
>>14819667
Yep, sure enough, so moongates aren't just restricted to Japanese use only. Perhaps all those other homes I see listed in English are non-Japanese users too.
>>
>>14819681
This pretty much. >>14819732 Also depends on how you play the game. For instance, I place mine near Lesimas, because of 44 levels of free storage space for the less-important items I can't help but hoard.
>>
File: Scut!.png (346 KB, 1281x769) Image search: [Google]
Scut!.png
346 KB, 1281x769
>>14819210
Sure, I don't see why not. Do you happen to have any English text files you would like to upload?

>>14819818
Thanks! I've added it to the pastebin. I've put it in the .pum format for easier downloading.

>It goes in /user/graphic.
I believe you only need to place it in the 'elona/user' directory to be accessed at the Show House.

>>14819833
>>14819585
>>14819667
>>14819822
Did you F8 > upload, by any chance? I'll try looking into this phenomenon. This could change everything!
>>
>>14819930
Did you F8 > upload, by any chance? I'll try looking into this phenomenon. This could change everything!

I'm the one you responded to and I saved the map. I also went to a moon gate and found the slime's house. Page..4, I think. There was also another English house.

>I believe you only need to place it in the 'elona/user' directory to be accessed at the Show House.

I thought /user/graphic because that's where I saved the pum.

As for the text, I do technically have one but I want to play around a bit with it before I send it up. /user/talk folder for anyone curious as to where they should be saved. 'i' then select 'tone'.
>>
>>14819930
Upload was used, clicked アップロード button.
I dunno if that's it.

I hope it'll overwrite the present upload is i reupload...
I guess one duplicate shouldn't be too bad if not.
>>
>>14819930
Could you please share your interface?
>>
>>14820031
It's the Kumiromi UI. Ironically, I don't worship him.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dgefenimfgwfvn/interface.bmp?dl=1

>>14819979
Did you have to browse for any .pum file? I've done the same procedure, and came up with an error. I am also constantly connecting to the network in the settings.

>>14819947
Perhaps the path is different for everybody, who knows. Thanks for your hard work!
>>
How high does one's skill need to be before you can pickpocket wells?
>>
>>14820045
I wasn't connected to the network when doing it.
Maybe that's the very unintuitive factor.
>>
>>14820068
Your STR has more to do with it than the Pickpocket skill.

And why yoink them wells?when toilets are lighter..
>>
>>14820157
1.)Decoration

2.) If you're going to steal a wish-machine why not go for the real thing instead of a cheap knock-off?

Does pet-pickpocketing take a % of the monster's gold or does the skill level determine the range of gold that can be "stolen"? Like level 1 = 1g-100g, lvl 2 = 2g-200g etc?
>>
>>14819930
Yeah, I tried uploading both my house and EX arena pets about a year ago, but had no idea if they were accessible to anyone else besides me.
>>
>>14820068
>>14820157
I think having read somewhere that well cannot be pickpocketed whatsoever.

>>14820172
>In Elona+, the formula for the amount of gold that a pet can get when killing an enemy is Pickpocketing * 5 + 100, with a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 2000. Enemy level doesn't seem to factor into it at all. The only caveat is that the enemy must possess that much gold; if a pet is capable of taking 2000 but the enemy only possesses 500, then only 500 will be taken.
Anna in the comments of pickpocketing skill.

Death don't lower stats for pets, awww...
I guess the meshera is a TAD too powerful to reduce its stats to 1.
I mean, it's possible, but i doubt anyone would have that kind of dedication.
My new snail have almost 1 in every attribute after visiting every fountains ( and savescumming when it got positive attribute growth ). Gotta destroy some though, ran out.
While the wells respawn, i'll go reduce its life to 1 with gavela.
>>
File: homeless-man-lost-in-thought.jpg (54 KB, 990x427) Image search: [Google]
homeless-man-lost-in-thought.jpg
54 KB, 990x427
>>14820204
>I think having read somewhere that well cannot be pickpocketed whatsoever.

S'pose I can make do with a bathtub of some sort. Might even forgo it all together and try to make something like a hot-spring.

>In Elona+, the formula for the amount of gold that a pet can get when killing an enemy is Pickpocketing * 5 + 100, with a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 2000. Enemy level doesn't seem to factor into it at all. The only caveat is that the enemy must possess that much gold; if a pet is capable of taking 2000 but the enemy only possesses 500, then only 500 will be taken.

>Anna in the comments of pickpocketing skill.

If, say, pet 1 attacks a monster and pet 2 finishes it off, which pet would receive the gold?
>>
>>14820238
The one which finishes it off.
>>
Anyone ever used soul spindles ?
Can multiple ones can be used on the same pets, granting multiple clones ?

>>14820238
Only the killing blow matters.
This also means if you're the one killing, no one gets gold.
>>
>>14819210
You'll have to be more specific. The only variant I've played is Plus, so I don't know what features Omake has/had that people might want.

Unrelated, but in case anyone missed it from the wiki, 1.55.2 will wipe your tweak settings. In short I made a major error (basically accessed the 2D array for the tweak data in the wrong sequence), so to prevent other possibly weird issues, I'm just going to force it to zero out. All your custom AI stuff is safe, just the tweak configuration.

In other news, someone wanted an MP bar for stethoscoped pets, so here that is.
>>
What would happen if I would reinitialize my home from the world map?
>>
>>14820340
For me it's the custom items I'm interested in but I don't know about any of the other features because items and gods are the only ones I've been able to track down.
>>
>>14820369
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by custom items? As I've said, I've never played it. I can do research later, but I'd be grateful if you could just inform me instead :)
>>
>>14820382
You know how you can define Custom NPCs with E+ and then upload them to your game? Well apparently there is some feature of Omake that allows a similar process for items and gods. Open the zip file on page three: http://www.elonaup.x0.com/3.html?1456148194
>>
>>14820390
Heh... That looks rather complicated. Definitely not going to promise anything on this. I might look into it, but even that will have to wait until I finish up with translations.
>>
>>14820466
So this will make flavortext appear when I cast a spell? Can I really be a magical girl?
>>
>>14820487
Yes, but I'm not CERTAIN that it works. That's why I deleted the post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1oegjfbrm13aar5/Stardust%20Text.txt?dl=0

is the file, sorry.

I do see the %Calm text but I'm not seeing anything else even when I summoned and fought the original NPC this was supposed to come with. Granted, it only lasted three turns even with me holding back a fair bit but still. I don't have all the skills I need to test it either. Please try it and report back.

It only works for Pets and NPCs out in the wild. 'i', select tone.
>>
File: 1429191104818.gif (652 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1429191104818.gif
652 KB, 500x281
I cooked up a modest tactic for the average support pet.

If self MP < 75% then absorb mana
If self HP <75% then healing rain
If self buff != magic equip then magic equip
If self buff != speed then speed
If self buff != divine wisdom then divine wisdom
If self buff != attribute shield then attribute shield
If self buff != holy shield then holy shield
If self buff != regeneration then regeneration
If self buff != feather then feather
If self buff != hero then hero
If self buff != concentration then concentration
If self buff != holy veil then holy veil
If self buff != clearmind then clearmind
If target distance >= 1 then provoke
If target distance > 1 then move(forward)
>>
What vendor and level of investment is best for scrolls of flying?
>>
>>14820353
By reading another Deed of x House? Every item and furniture will be stacked together at your new house. Removing the house altogether will probably destroy all items.
>>
Is equipment with "it disturbs your growth" good for a pet?
>>
>>14820654
It's not 'good' unless you want to make sure your pet is low-level or something. With that said it's not like the attribute is that problematic for either the PC or the player. At worst it increases the time required for grinding levels by +-10 minutes.
>>
What happens when you destroy the holy well? Does it respawn with full charges, does it respawn with the same charges as before or is it just gone forever?
>>
>>14820921
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Fountains
>>
Is it possible to stack favor until 3rd gift, and then pray for all 3 gifts at once?
>>
>>14820977

You only get the gifts in order. If you have enough for the last one you still have to recieve the first.
>>
How do you get kit of making chocolate?
>>
>>14821211
General vendors selling them during February.
>>
I'm currently redesigning my home into some type of resort/onsen and you can't even imagine how much I want waterfalls as tiles right now. It hurts.
>>
>>14821342
Just the ability to place tiles on walls would be incredible. Could you post your .pum file? I'd like to see your house.
>>
>>14821357
Nooooo. I'm not finished yet.
>>
>>14821357
I didn't really catch on the .pum thing. How does it work?
>>
I wish fairies had a little riding bonus of some sorts when riding humanoids for muh autism roleplaying value about resting on people's heads while zapping stuff.
>>
>>14821392
F8 -> Open the user folder -> upload your own .pum file -> download someone else's .pum -> put it in the /user/ folder -> go to the showhouse -> Play around in house.

>>14821363
I like looking at WIPs.
>>
>>14821406
And changes to the settings in F8 affect my home people can visit? Let' say I change the room_title to "Buggerbums" and the welcome_msg to "Cheers". Would the visitor then be greeted with something like "You entered Buggerbums. Cheers"?
And what about the moongates? Can't we use them?
>>
>>14821438
>And changes to the settings in F8 affect my home people can visit? Let' say I change the room_title to "Buggerbums" and the welcome_msg to "Cheers". Would the visitor then be greeted with something like "You entered Buggerbums. Cheers"?

Post your .pum and I'll test it?

>And what about the moongates? Can't we use them?

You can enter them but you can't upload your home nor, I think, will you ever see any new ones beyond the current selection. I don't know why they still work at all with the server disabled.

I want to make a Tone file for a Fire@Dragon child. The theme should be Fire obsessed but caring & protective sibling. I understand non-cringy is a non-starter but what are the worst lines you can think of that shouldn't be included? Keep in mind %txtCalm text is all but spammed in the chat.
>>
>>14821529
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but there's a file that stores players houses accessed by moongatesIn the past when Elona connected to the network, the game would pull down a different file with different houses now and then. Now that the network doesn't work you're left with a fixed file that doesn't have a changing list of houses you can visit.
>>
>>14821529
>Post your .pum and I'll test it?
When I'm done with my house unless someone else is faster or wants to volunteer.
>>
>"ギャグセンスが皆無。"

I don't think that means "You have no gag reflex." Hilarious though.
>>
>>14821751
I was wondering what does it mean a gag reflex.
>>
File: 37352865.jpg (116 KB, 1171x972) Image search: [Google]
37352865.jpg
116 KB, 1171x972
>>14821768
>>
File: magic res.png (389 KB, 799x598) Image search: [Google]
magic res.png
389 KB, 799x598
Costs almost 400k. Sadly don't have enough money.
>>
File: 2016-02-23_231611.png (203 KB, 571x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-23_231611.png
203 KB, 571x360
That's a strong panty
>>
>>14821830
1.) Not that good

2.) Pickpocket.

>>14821842
Noice.
>>
>>14821850
>Pickpocket
I thought you can't pickpocket from vendors.
>>
>>14821861
Try it. Throw a sleep potion first.
>>
>>14821866
wat
>>
>>14821878
If bards are awake and you try to steal instruments you get the "character is using this item message", I think Vendors also have a similar problem. Also: Sleeping NPCs have a greater chance of successful pickpocketing. That's why I keep a stack of sleeping potions.
>>
I was fishing in Vernis but then suddenly teleported and got the same message from god when you enter the game. Also seem like it loaded last save because before start fishing I identified some items.
>>
>>14821888
But it's in a shop inventory...?
>>
>Android
>In addition, they now come to the player with an innate cArmour bit flag, reducing damage taken by 75%. When evolved, they learn the Fire a Volley special action. However, they lost the boost special action.

Wait, what? It has Armor bit? When did that happen?
>>
>>14821920
Tested vendor pickpocket. Doesn't work. The necklace isn't that good anyway, well, not worth 400k at least.
>>
>>14821913
Maybe you accidentally hitted F2 and loaded your save?
>>
>>14821937
I guess in the god pet revamp update
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.