[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/brit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 1803.jpg (70 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
1803.jpg
70 KB, 800x589
Coalition Government edition
>>
why is the cost of living so expensive?
>>
>>61693400

>le negotiating table man will never be relevant enough to meme about ever again
>>
>have been drinking blue slushies after work the last few days
>poo is green
wahey!
>>
>>61693438
too many people want to live
>>
>>61693457
lmao
>>
File: wizardfrog.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
wizardfrog.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>61693438
globalism
>>
>>61693453
Bretty gay desu
Didn't your dad ever tell you not to drink a blue drink?
>>
I have never known the touch of a woman lads
>>
Fed up
Can't sleep
Got to get up in 3 hours
CBA
Just want to curl up and hide away
>>
File: coxy.jpg (43 KB, 653x653) Image search: [Google]
coxy.jpg
43 KB, 653x653
joe cocks
>>
going a road trip lads

going to crash in my car and spend all my money on petrol and food

i got a car and a sleeping bag and 10 or 15 girls

i roll the nickles man

i run the underground guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w
>>
>>61693506
no
>>
>>61693530

bags of salty milk and coins
>>
>>61693530
Me too
I'm gay though
Want to know what the touch of a man is like?
>>
>>61693560
like grit and dirty cheese i'd guess
>>
>>61693530
your own fault if youre not butt ugly
>>
ps i had sex in my car last night lads

she found out she didnt have a gag reflex
>>
File: 1410202475165.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1410202475165.png
186 KB, 400x396
>>61693579
>if youre not butt ugly
if...
>>
>>61693548
Bad parenting desu
I mean, look at yourself, they're responsible for releasing this mess on the world

Have a word with your parents m8
>>
Reddit flag users:

What do you think of the inclusion of flags representing defunct administrative regions of the United Kingdom in the extension such as Westmorland and Middlesex?
>>
Post you when Scotland leaves, the Union is dead, and all that remains is England.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
>>
>>61693583
desu pretty difficult to gag on a 2 incher
>>
reckon dave and nicky ever kissed haha
>>
>>61693621
not going to happen
>>
>>61693583

exhaust pipes don't have gag reflexes :^)
>>
>>61693622
ahaha nice one lad

i'll race you to the cafeteria when the lunch bell rings!!!!!
>>
>ah yes

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61693621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Scotland's face when
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpbFN5kTus
>>
proper lewd

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/David%20Cameron*s*Nick%20Clegg/works
>>
>what did he mean by this?

>>
>>what did he mean by this?
was it autism?
>>
Went out with a girl, shagged her and then told her it wasnt working out
She said we could just keep it NSA
Buzzin 3bh
Basically convinced her to lete shag her whenever I want and then off fuck afterwards and not have to talk to her till I want my willy wet again
>>
>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)03:18:52 No.61693675

>>
starting to think you faggots are joking about having sex, you're all mongs
>>
>>61693638
It's going to happen lad. Nicola Sturgeon aka Malleus Anglicum is already pushing for another referendum and they are definitely going to vote yes. It's over. The dream is over.

>>61693670
I will be sad too lad.
>>
>>61693651
you have to be 18 to use this website
>>
just stopped believing in global warming
>>
File: CTcHuvqXAAAkPRp.jpg (94 KB, 572x1024) Image search: [Google]
CTcHuvqXAAAkPRp.jpg
94 KB, 572x1024
who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
Rape is a social construct
>>
>>61693733
WHY LAD
>>
>>61693743
kev
>>
>>61693722
nicola sturgeon can say all she wants, never going to happen.
>>
>>ah yes

>>what did he mean by this?

>Anonymous 07/05/16(Tue)03:18:52 No.61693675

Ah yes, very impressive. But what did they mean by this?
>>
>>61693722
Honestly I hope it does happen, they shouldn't be forced into a decision they didn't make when it affects their entire future. There's no reason they have to be dragged down with us.
>>
how to get a girls number?
>>
>>61693673

Cameron kissed him as soon as the door was closed, as Nick was sliding out of his jacket.

‘Thank you for the ring,’ Cameron whispered. ‘It's lovely.’

Lovely was a word Cameron used a lot; where others would say beautiful, gorgeous, or wonderful, Cameron said lovely. The word seemed to fit his personality somehow, it had a certain shy quality to it Nick found charming.

‘I wanted to you to have it,’ Nick told him, truthfully enough since he did not mention why.

‘I should have got you something better,’ said Cameron. He took Nick's jacket and hung it on the peg, followed by his own, then he turned back and drew Nick into his arms.

‘They're beautiful, David,’ Nick smiled, meaning the cufflinks.

‘I'm terrible at buying presents.’

Something about Cameron's insecurity over his gift softened Nick's mood, which had bordered on distant through the entire evening. He reached up to touch Cameron's face, gazing into Cameron's eyes.

‘I like them,’ Nick said, smiling wider.

‘Really?’ Cameron asked softly.

‘Yes,’ Nick assured him, leaning in to kiss Cameron's lips lightly. ‘I really do.’

Cameron sighed, winding his fingers into Nick's hair, kissing Nick a little deeper and pushing him back against the wall, the smooth material of their coats cool against the back of Nick's neck. He ran his other hand down Nick's side and pressed his whole body forward against Nick.

With a moan, Nick opened his mouth, forgetting for the moment he was not supposed to let his feelings play a part in what he was doing and simply wanting to kiss Cameron, taste his mouth and listen to his breath growing short. He grabbed hold of Cameron and arched into him, moving his feet so his and Cameron's ankles were tangled together.
>>
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 44 / 4 / 19 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 5
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteStyle:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. >Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 852x182) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 852x182
>Has anyone married as a result of a "if we're still single by (age)" pact? How did it work out?

Feel bad for this buffoon.
>>
>>61693784
‘Nick,’ groaned Cameron.

‘God, I want you, Dave,’ Nick whispered. He was glad he did not say something else because he had not meant to speak at all. Cameron's body was pressing him back into the wall again while his hands slid between them and started to undo Nick's belt and trousers.

Nick let his head fall back against the coats and closed his eyes as Cameron kissed his neck, biting down on his lip to keep himself from unintentionally saying anything else; he bit too hard when Cameron's hand moved inside his underwear, yelping with pain and pleasure as Cameron's hand wrapped around his cock, quickly stroking until he was hard.

Then Cameron was gone. Nick opened his eyes, confused, and reached out to pull Cameron back to him. He had forgotten himself so much that all he had been doing was stand there, arms hanging by his sides. Cameron pushed Nick's hands away, smiling in a wicked way that made Nick's stomach bottom out; fear flickered for a second, jolting its way nervously through him, until Cameron thudded to his knees in front of where Nick was standing.

‘David, fuck, what are you-’

The question faded along with the world as Cameron's mouth closed around his cock, hot and tight. Nick grabbed at the coat hooks above his head, clutching at them desperately as his legs turned to columns of water, afraid they would break loose from the wall and send him tumbling to the floor.
>>
>>61693784
>>61693804
N O T
I N T E R E S T ED
>>
>>61693793
this whole post is disgusting
>>
>>61693804
>>61693814

Nick would never have guessed someone as shy as Cameron was would – Christ, he was good at it, his tongue curled and flicked, lips sucked, mouth worked, until Nick was babbling, panting and gripping the coat hooks so tight his fingers were white with pressure. Cameron had worked Nick's trousers down to his knees, was holding both his bare hips, the hair of his fringe tickling Nick's stomach.

Whatever Nick had expected of the night, and he had expected sex of some kind, this was nowhere close and all too much for him to even try to keep his head together. He said David's name, cried it over and over until he was hoarse and even then kept going, the word coming out as a dry croak that burned from low in his throat, until without warning Cameron thrust a finger inside him.

Nick came with a final cry, shaking hard. Cameron caught him as he started to slide down the wall, propping Nick up with his body and kissing him slowly.

‘Good?’ Cameron asked in a whisper.

‘Yes, god yes.’

Cameron pulled at his tie, loosening it enough to slip it over his head and toss it away, then undid the top buttons of his shirt. For someone who had just given the best head Nick could ever remember getting, Cameron looked remarkably unflustered, his hair neat except for the usual tuft that always strayed out of place, cheeks only slightly red. Nick, in contrast, was a wreck. His shirt crumpled, trousers and underwear hanging around his ankles, hair sticking up in all directions. He felt thoroughly debauched.
>>
>>61693755
its a racist and imperialist social construct that perpetuates colonialism into the 21st century
>>
>Scotland will be better off in the EU and out of the UK, than in the UK and out of the EU
Ah yes, quite mongtastic
Social science students lads
>>
>>61693758
Just face it lad, Britain is over. The cunts are going to put down the once roaring fire.

>This blessed plot,
>this earth,
>this realm,
>this England.

>>61693772
Fuck off.
>>
>>61693824
FOY
>>
>>61693793
kek, i was just reading that
>>
Rape exists in all species but only one complains about it
Don't be that person, whinging about rape
Just accept it
Rape is completely natural and intended by nature to be the norm
>>
>>61693878
Don't understand how someone could want to stay with someone that clearly doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>61693851
>Fuck off.
What's your issue? Why should 5 million people be forced into a political decision that they overwhelmingly voted against?
>>
https://twitter.com/junayed_/status/750051646777024513

why are krauts so bloody nasty?
>>
Do asians see less because of their eye shape?
>>
>>61693921
Bet you're also one of those people that think the brexit referendum just be reversed
>>
not reading a single post ITT
>>
>>61693921
>overwhelmingly

1million against 1.6million
>>
>>61693946
Yes they also have sideways vaginas and larger brains
>>
>>61693906
desperation
only someone truly pathetic would
>>
>>61693906
women are desperate at that age, men are really at their prime
>>
imagine being a yank in /brit/

talk about being a fish out of water haha
>>
>>61693793
Uh that reminds of this neighbourhood couple.

>Lived in the area for 15 years
>Nobody ever sees them and I've forgotten their names
>First arrived here just as "friends"
>They have a kid together
>Still just "friends"
>She has a boyfriend and has a kid with him
>But still lives with her "friend"
>They used to sing and dance outside their house "Best Friends Forever! Best Friends Forever!"
>When I first met them they were tidy people
>Now together they probably weigh about 40 stone and are ugly af
>>
File: janny.jpg (67 KB, 1046x146) Image search: [Google]
janny.jpg
67 KB, 1046x146
>>
Will mummy be pm?
>>
>>61694003
seems the warning was unfounded because that is one high quality shitpost
>>
>>61693970
I know from first hand experience they don't have sideway vaginas, if you get what I mean

;)
>>
File: wl.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
wl.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
>>61693999
>They used to sing and dance outside their house "Best Friends Forever! Best Friends Forever!"
>>
>>61693964
62% of the vote was in favour of remain, that's pretty overwhelming, especially considering every single council area backed it.
>>
about to read a long WordDoc from the articulate part of /pol/, going to need my robe for this one otherwise my arms will get chilly.
>>
File: 1467348372085.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1467348372085.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>>61693999
>>
>>61693921
>overwhelmingly

Nah lad. Even if they did though our history and culture should still trump lefty faggotry.
>>
Literally cannot imagine ever getting married and having kids like wtf HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61694039
it only seems large when its 62%

62% of 2.6 million isn't overwhelming really

especially considering the amount of misinformation going around about it
>>
>>61694062
wanted to be a dad every since i was like 5

have a very paternal side to me
>>
>>61694067
You sound like the remain campaigners who say the referendum wasn't representative because of all the misinformation. 62% is massively overwhelming and shows a clear mandate for Scottish politicians, but they still won't be allowed to leave and nor should they be.
>>
>>61694099
N. Ireland was 56%, is that overwhelming?
>>
Irish poster here
>>
>>61694120
your flag is disgusting.

horrible combination of colours

totally unaesthetic

be ashamed
>>
File: 1467135589764.png (135 KB, 241x311) Image search: [Google]
1467135589764.png
135 KB, 241x311
>>
>>61694111
I wouldn't say so, of course that word is subject to opinion, Id say it's a very clear win for remain though. It's a 12% margin.

Doesn't matter though because Wales and England voted to leave so we shouldn't be held down by those retards.
>>
>>61694070
You sound like a nonce. Get him pedo finder general
>>
>>61694162
Wales and England actually had leave campaigning.
>>
>>61694171
sentiments like these make me sympathise with the MRA movements

why can't men want to be loving fathers any more?
>>
>>61694159
What page is this from?
>>
>>61694150
Didn't make it the French did blame them
>>
File: RogerR20160701_low.jpg (87 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
RogerR20160701_low.jpg
87 KB, 600x429
>>
>>61694204
Nvm I'm tired and didn't think to google...........................
>>
>>61694067
Misinformation or no the Scottish people have clearly shown what they want, if we're going to disregard their views then we may as well disregard the referendum all together and just let the government do what they think is best for all parties. The hypocrisy of many leave supporters not wanting the scots to have democratic control of their country while simultaneously wanting to leave so that we can have democratic control of our country is staggering.
>>
>>61694226
Send in the Black and tans
>>
>>61694226
Lad they aren't going to leave. Most would choose the UK than the EU.
>>
>>61694180
Then that's on the leave campaigners, not on the people, or on the referendum. It doesn't make it any less representative. The people still overwhelmingly believe remain is the best option in these two areas. Sure if competent leave campaigners went to Scotland and N.I. they could have swung the electorate a lot and changed some minds but they didn't so the people still want to stay. Instead (thank god) they focused on the most population dense major western nation in the world, England, and they got more bang for their buck, so to speak, when they campaigned. It seems to have paid off but don't lend credence to the idea a bad campaign means the referendum is null and void, it's only giving remainers ammo and we have already won.
>>
>>61693438
The European Union is a retirement home for advanced economies that have acquiesced any hope of remaining internationally relevant into the future. The choice of the British people to leave this den of stagnation and make their way in the real world as an independent country is not only wise and courageous, but inspiring.
>>
Literally why the fuck did we cave into the Taig cunts during their war for independence? Only 2000 people died, like wtf.
>>
>/pol/ and /int/ seem to be hyping up Mummy. she seems good
>check reddit.
>they despise her and consider her the worst of the tories because she's very religious

ah yes.
>>
>still have free movement of labour
>still in common market but no say in how its run

What exactly did Britain gain from a brexit?
>>
>>61694278
you're saying overwhelming again, 62% is not overwhelming, and does not at all indicate that those 62% would also want to leave the UK.
>>
>>61694330
Not being controlled by Mountain jews
>>
I bought some brylcreem because I want a slightly wet look. Any other pomade recommendations?
>>
>>61694330
We used to have free movement of people which isn't the same thing as free movement of labour you mong
>>
>>61694270
And if they do then fair enough but they have to be given that choice or we're no better than what Leave made the EU out to be.
>>
>>61694357
Bleach
>>
so Murdoch is the boogeyman for the left
and Soros is the boogeyman for the right

who's the REAL boogeyman though?
>>
I'm a racist
>>
>>61693400
I feel you
>>
>you're walking down the street
>see this
what do you think?
>>
File: 1466613364506.jpg (78 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
1466613364506.jpg
78 KB, 740x960
>>61694332
62% is overwhelming but yes it doesn't mean they should also leave the UK based on this fact, voting to remain doesn't say how much it means to you to remain, whether you'd lose the UK to gain the EU, but barely anyone is saying that. They're trying to use it as a way to get a second indyref, it won't and shouldn't work, they can't just threaten to leave every time Nicola Sturgeon doesn't get everything she wants but if you think a 24% margin to one side isn't overwhelming you're a fucking idiot.

>>61694330
>implying Leadsom won't take us out of free movement
>implying we had any say in how the EU was run anyway
>>
>>61694310
Here's to hoping we will have closer ties with the anglosphere from here on out.
>>
>>61694364
We could nuke Glasgow and execute every SNP MP for treason and hold a referendum every day for a millennium and every time they would vote to remain.
>>
>>61694382
Woy.
>>
FUCK Gisela Stuart
>>
>>61694404
>24%
what
>>
File: 1467262619012.png (527 KB, 1311x945) Image search: [Google]
1467262619012.png
527 KB, 1311x945
FUCK anime
>>
*spunks in my own arsehole*
>>
>>61694439
62-38=24% Margin

If the EU ref was treated like an opinion poll it would have been +24 Remain in Scotland. How that isn't overwhelming, I don't know.
>>
>>61694442
dnb mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyq2BHyDwvE

choon
>>
File: fick188_Aria_Alexander.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick188_Aria_Alexander.webm
3 MB, 746x420
Cold
Unyielding
Relentless
>>
>>61694341
>Mountain jews

Are those like Cave Jews but with a +STR bonus?

The Mountain Jew is the least common Jew Variety. Mountain Jews average 5'7" height. They live on an omnivorous diet using the Kosher variant rules. Mountain Jews must return to the Mountains on Shabbat or risk losing Spell-like abilities for the next week.

Mountain Jews are more powerful and elusive than other Jews and so have escaped persecution for centuries, evading Nazi Soldiers and Egyptian Pharoahs alike by using guerilla mountain tactics.

Alignment : Mountain Jews tend to be Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Good or Evil.

Religion : They're Jews.

Humanoid (Jew)
Ability Modifiers : +2 STR, -2 WIS.
Medium Size
Mountain Jews have a base movement of 30.
+10 Climbing on Mountainous rock.

Spell-like Ability: 1/ Per day - Summon Manna, little did the Sand-Jews know that Manna did not fall from heaven that day - it was thrown from the mountains. Creates 1 per caster level loaves of Manna, restoring 1d4 Health.

Automatic Languages: Hebrew (Mountain Dialect), Common.
Favored Class: Sheep Herd
>>
>>61694470
Wonder what this Jew does for a living
>>
>>61694404
>Implying Britain wasn't the 3rd most represented country in the parliament

>>61694419
Staying in the union only got 55% of the vote in the scottish ref and a big part of that was EU membership, you can't say what they'd vote now. Especially considering almost everyone predicted the UK would vote to remain in the EU by a 60-40 or even higher margin just a few months ago.
>>
>>61694460
So which number does the margin go from as expected to overwhelming?
>>
Pls respond >>61693602
>>
File: 1443499720853.jpg (59 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
1443499720853.jpg
59 KB, 480x700
>Are those like Cave Jews but with a +STR bonus?
>The Mountain Jew is the least common Jew Variety. Mountain Jews average 5'7" height. They live on an omnivorous diet using the Kosher variant rules. Mountain Jews must return to the Mountains on Shabbat or risk losing Spell-like abilities for the next week.
>Mountain Jews are more powerful and elusive than other Jews and so have escaped persecution for centuries, evading Nazi Soldiers and Egyptian Pharoahs alike by using guerilla mountain tactics.
>Alignment : Mountain Jews tend to be Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Good or Evil.
>Religion : They're Jews.
>Humanoid (Jew)
>Ability Modifiers : +2 STR, -2 WIS.
>Medium Size
>Mountain Jews have a base movement of 30.
>+10 Climbing on Mountainous rock.
>Spell-like Ability: 1/ Per day - Summon Manna, little did the Sand-Jews know that Manna did not fall from heaven that day - it was thrown from the mountains. Creates 1 per caster level loaves of Manna, restoring 1d4 Health.
>Automatic Languages: Hebrew (Mountain Dialect), Common.
>Favored Class: Sheep Herd
>>
>>61694515
>Implying the parliament did anything
>Implying the 3rd can do anything against the huge numbernet benefactors and the German's

>>61694524
I've already said it's up to debate, it's an opinion, it's arbitrary where the exact boundary is but if you've followed politics for more than a day you'd know +24 is huge.
>>
File: wot tho.jpg (244 KB, 1143x633) Image search: [Google]
wot tho.jpg
244 KB, 1143x633
>this mong in my IP range
baka
>>
>>61693602
It's 4am, post something depressing or get out
>>
>>61694559
Get him Janny
>>
File: 1467598045748.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1467598045748.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>61694515
They are Welfare sponges utterly dependent on the English teat. We could commit genocide upon them but they'll stay.
>>
File: very appealing.jpg (242 KB, 485x395) Image search: [Google]
very appealing.jpg
242 KB, 485x395
>>61694631
I din du nuffin
>>
>>61694531
If you're the lad that does them then Yes please.
>>
File: Average American Poster.jpg (50 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
Average American Poster.jpg
50 KB, 500x653
>>61694559
That hurt my brain to read

>>61693602
Old Welsh Counties please for when I get home

>https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Preserved_counties_of_Wales
>>
>>61694647
the children say otherwise.
>>
>>61694554
The statistics for London, which were almost entirely remain, were much more overwhelming in that case, and they have far more people than the entirety of Scotland
>>
>>61694665
So?
>>
time to jump into bed
>>
>>61694691
It's far from overwhelming when it's far from the largest count for remain.
>>
> two pints and a benzo
> still can't sleep
VERY impressive just fucking kill me now
>>
It's over lads. Britain is dead. The once beautiful and lucid dream has morphed into a nightmare and a once roaring fire has been wavered down into meagre flicker. The British population is now full of self hating lefty's who want to sell out our country to foreign powers. It is guaranteed that Scottish Independence will happen now, and our sacred isle will once again be divided.

I'm sorry lads, I love you all.
>>
>>61694649
How should I organise them though? Like towns and cities? Should Newcastle be in the folder for Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, or both
>>
>>61694632
you should focus some of that passive-aggressiveness on those muslims instead
>>
>>61694725
*cannonballs in with you*
>>
File: sara.png (232 KB, 1469x553) Image search: [Google]
sara.png
232 KB, 1469x553
what happened? did comrade corbyn purge her too?
>>
>>61694746
>that
>a lot
>>
>>61694730
No it isn't. Two things can be overwhelming at the same time, especially when we're considering Scotland as a nation state of it's own that wants independence from a union.

Where does 'overwhelming' start for you? Seeing as you're making a huge deal out of pedantics.
>>
>>61694810
Who're you quoting?
>>
>>61694825
you being a soft cunt
>>
>>61694775
>passive-aggressiveness
>thinking im not being facetious on an ethiopian clicking board

I'm sorry Jock McCockburn, but you're here forever. Now get on your knees.
>>
>>61694748
Brexit could breathe life into nationalism and fill the vacuum we're trying to fill with progressive hypocrisy. For Queen and country, we need no longer to forfeit our identity to cater to backwards ideologies and wannabe commies!
>>
>>61694775
It's true though. The Barnett Formula proves Scotland cannot exist without either England to fund them or Huge spending cuts, in the multiple billions p/a
>>
>>61694852
No you're not
>>
>>61694883
>No you're not
yes i am
>>
>>61694918
who else?
>>
*checks the twitter of the oneitis i had when i was 16*

>"if you voted leave, your opinion aligns with that of nigel farage and katie hopkins, and that in itself is terrifying"

meanwhile my current gf likes nige and voted leave, same as me

i think things went well after all.
>>
Might start an after mass fight club
>>
rebuild the empire you lazy bastards
>>
>>61694938
Don't care
>>
>>61694952
>can't even build a wall
>>
>>61694938
I don't give a fuck if you voted leave but liking Nigel is a crime against humanity.
>>
don't reply to me
>>
>>61694996
>liking Nigel is a crime against humanity
wow jeez
>>
File: 289.png (341 KB, 589x404) Image search: [Google]
289.png
341 KB, 589x404
>>61694996
>>
File: 1467657666431.jpg (596 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1467657666431.jpg
596 KB, 1000x750
>>61694996
>>
File: Polk's dream.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
Polk's dream.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
>>61694971
We have to finish our conquest of Mexico first
>>
@61695011

Okay
>>
hate it when I drink too much and my memory starts fucking up
>>
you know when you're up at 4:30 and you're just gagging for a Camembert but you don't have one
>>
Someone please post that Owen Jones "I am a sensible man, but if I see another person disagree with me I will do something very bad. I am this close - and my family and friends should be worried" pic?
>>
>>61695132
no

only good cheese is cheddar anyway
>>
File: 1467658467651.jpg (78 KB, 1322x297) Image search: [Google]
1467658467651.jpg
78 KB, 1322x297
Gotchu
>>
>>61695164
Basic as fuck
>>
>>61695171
And just like that I'm fucking dying. Thanks lad.
>>
Minority Governments are pretty good desu

It gives every member of the parliament power in decision, since a whip isn't enough to get laws through. Unacceptable legislation is amended or dropped. Everyone benefits from stable governance with no major swings in policy.
>>
Fucking idiots and very their firecrackers! At some point they know that they are just trying to one-up each other in some pissing contest to show who is the loudest and can last the longest.
>>
>literally can't sleep because I'm excited to see my work waifu

Send help lads
>>
>>61695234
>when you're at a work gathering and the work qt sits next to you, pours you more drinks and talks to you the whole time
>>
>>61695132
Dunno about camembert, but could really go for some roquefort or even stilton now.
>>
>>61695234
Font
>>
>>61695019
>>61695021
>>61695033
The man is a big headed, smarmy, smug little prick who has spent most of his working life being payed to sit and call the people who pay him stupid and taking complete and utter joy in doing so. And now that he's out of a job in Europe after 17 years of campaigning to be out he's quit as leader because he doesn't have the balls and/or knowledge to follow through with what he's been saying. The very least he could do after being the person mainly responsible for this situation is attempt to be involved in the resolution of it but he's got what he wants and now doesn't give a fuck. I don't care about his views on anything, I dislike him because he's a contemptible human being .
>>
>>61695234
>Work waifu

Don't shit where you eat, la, not even memeing here
>>
>>61695261

>when there's a load of empty cash registers but the work qt goes on the one next to you and ignores customers to chat to you
>>
>>61695298

This week is my last one la, gonna ask her out on Friday [spoiler]and almost certainly get rejected tbqh[/spoiler]
>>
>>61695279
Farage isn't in Westminster and was never an official part of the leave campaign. Not sure what powers you think he had to negotiate with anyone post-brexit that he gives up by resigning as ukip leader.
>>
>tfw the work qt goes to a different uni an hour's drive away
JUST
>>
>>61695234
Reminds me of highschool, seeing the oneitis and all
>>
how fucked are we?

3?

5?
>>
if you're a depressed autist, getting a gf doesn't help

Just so you know
>>
File: 1466846480515.jpg (70 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466846480515.jpg
70 KB, 960x720
>>61695279
He's still an MEP, still wants to take part in the negotiations and he only quit as leader of UKIP because he wants to let the party have a new face, now its main purpose is gone. UKIP needs to rebrand as a proper party if it wants to survive. That means a change in face. He wouldnt do anything as UKIP leader till 2020. He's getting out of UKIP not Government.

Also

>implying him being out of a job is a bad thing

It's quite literally his life's work.

https://youtu.be/9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
payed my deposit for uni today lads

nervous
>>
>>61695330
>Asking her out on your way out
Dang, that might actually even work, especially if she is the sentimental type ( which most women are) plus she will feel vindicated that you chose her over others
>>
>>61695376
prefer being alone desu
>>
>>61695269
Mm yes those too

I'm just in a cheesy mood I suppose
>>
>>61695279
He has no more or less influence in the 'resolution' if he's the head of UKIP or not.

The rest of your rant is just 'I really don't like him!' or misinformed. Good job.
>>
>>61695386
>Comparing himself to Ghandi
I don't understand how he can stand there and do that with a straight face.
>>
>>61695505
ghandi's a meme
>>
hey my friendsos
>>
>>61695505
>If you quote someone you are comparing yourself to them

Hope you don't ever dream then nigger
>>
>>61695376

Never had a gf but I could believe this, however I'm coming out of a 9 month depression coma so I want to at least try one before I slip back into it again.
>>
File: 1466814049727.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1466814049727.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
Was it comfy?
>>
>>61695505
>"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, and then you win"

Seems apt. enough to me.

It's awfully embarrassing for you to be going on a tirade against the man whilst spewing nothing but this kind of bollocks m8.
>>
>>61695556

Nah my bed is pretty shit and I never changed the sheets
>>
i need you out of business sunshine
>>
>>61694665

>London
>British

It isn't white britons are a minority there, you should drop this city
>>
>>61695633
Fresh sheets after a long shower is one of life's comfy bonuses imo
>>
File: 1466835401417.png (247 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1466835401417.png
247 KB, 500x411
>>61695633
>>
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>61695674

Honestly man clearing the trash out of my room and cleaning the sheets literally changed my life, that and passing Uni meaning the awful anxiety has abated until September.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-an0ILsYq4A
>>
>>61695703
It's true that big changes start with seemingly inconsequential things imo.

Maintaining a tidy home is good start for sorting your life out. Best of luck to you lad.
>>
File: clip (2016-07-04 at 02.13.42).jpg (574 KB, 1500x1118) Image search: [Google]
clip (2016-07-04 at 02.13.42).jpg
574 KB, 1500x1118
>>61695717
>>
just remembered I completely skipped dinner last night, didn't even notice
>>
>>61695756
Getting a good job is a better start
>>
recorded myself singing lads haha not too bad if you ask me :)
>>
got a proper rank smell, smells like the underside of your fingernails after not cutting them for a while, but they smell fine......................
>>
think I may have overdone the diaemdb but hrbbr
>>
>>61695828
If you can go straight to that, absolutely.
>>
>>61695756
what else then?
>>
File: 5XKQQSE[1].jpg (103 KB, 960x668) Image search: [Google]
5XKQQSE[1].jpg
103 KB, 960x668
kill, fuck x2, marry?
>>
>>61695870
Bit gay
>>
>>61695982
have a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQlosUNMTs
>>
>>61695979
kill 3rd from left

fuck 2nd from left and 4th
marry 1
>>
>>61695976
A decent sleeping schedule, a productive daily routine and so forth.

Pretty basic stuff all things considered.
>>
>>61695979
>>61696018
pedos
>>
>>61696108
ahh delet
>>
can someone post the pic of maise smashing wojaks balls with a sledge hammer?
>>
>>61696088
i have some autistic inability to be able to go to bed before 5am
>>
>>61696002
That's a no for me. Come back next time kid
>>
this is what i watched instead of fireworks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b131ua7UL50
>>
>>61696172
DENTIST IS THAT YOU RRRRREEEE
>>
File: 1460654654107.jpg (1 MB, 4072x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460654654107.jpg
1 MB, 4072x2592
post hardcore MDMA-fueled gabber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvwFyHthzvI
>>
>>61693778
lift up her sleeve
>>
>>61696163
You can change that if you truly want to.
>>
just dds specd the gf
>>
File: 1467157843647.png (689 KB, 2000x1987) Image search: [Google]
1467157843647.png
689 KB, 2000x1987
>has a celtic union
>makes very arbitrary states that make no sense culture-wise every where else

Ahh yes
>>
>>61696211
i'm able to spend an hour lifting each day but i dunno why i just dont feel tired before then
>>
File: rsz_s0474471.jpg (177 KB, 674x899) Image search: [Google]
rsz_s0474471.jpg
177 KB, 674x899
>Bangkok yanks celebrate independence day with a "no hands" pie eating contest.

Pottery
>>
>>61693778
hack the servers of her cell phone carrier
>>
>>61696108
a bit rude
>>
>>61696224
Your body clock has probably just become so used to the rhythm that it tries to reset when you attempt to fix it.

It's not an unwinnable battle lad. We've all been there to some extent.
>>
Once we move past these ill- chosen biomedical examples, Han's ideas become quite fascinating. He suggests that the reason why we so often feel exhausted and fatigued is because we are surrounded by a culture of positivity. At work, watching TV at home or surfing the web, we are inundated by not-so-subtle messages of what we can do. Han quotes the example of the "Yes We Can" slogan from the Obama campaign. "Yes We Can" exudes positivity by suggesting that all we need to do is try harder and that there may be no limits to what we could achieve. The same applies to the Nike "Just Do It" slogan and the thousands of self-help books published each year which reinforce the imperative of positive thinking and positive actions.
>>
Here is the crux of Han's thesis. "Yes We Can" sounds like an empowering slogan, indicating our freedom and limitless potential. But according to Han, this is an illusory freedom because the message enclosed within "Yes We Can" is "Yes We Should". Instead of living in a Disziplinargesellschaft(disciplinary society) of the past where our behavior was clearly regulated by societal prohibitions and commandments, we now live in a Leistungsgesellschaft (achievement society) in which we voluntarily succumb to the pressure of achieving. The Leistungsgesellschaft is no less restrictive than the Disziplinargesellschaft. We are no longer subject to exogenous prohibitions but we have internalized the mandates of achievement, always striving to do more. We have become slaves to the culture of positivity, subjugated by the imperative "Yes, We Should". Instead of carefully contemplating whether or not to pursue a goal, the mere knowledge that we could achieve it forces us to strive towards that goal. Buying into the "Yes We Can" culture chains us to a life of self-exploitation and we are blinded by passion and determination until we collapse. Han uses the sad German alliteration "Erschöpfung, Ermüdung und Erstickung" ("exhaustion, fatigue and suffocation") to describe the impact that an excess of positivity has once we forgo our ability to say "No!" to the demands of the achievement society. We keep on going until our minds and bodies shut down and this is why we live in a continuous state of exhaustion and fatigue. Han does not view multitasking as a sign of civilizational progress. Multitasking is an indicator of regression because it results in a broad but rather superficial state of attention and thus prevents true contemplation

thoughts?
>>
>>61696320
hmm makes u think
>>
In a world where no one is compelled to work more than four hours a day, every person possessed of scientific curiosity will be able to indulge it, and every painter will be able to paint without starving, however excellent his pictures may be. Young writers will not be obliged to draw attention to themselves by sensational pot-boilers, with a view to acquiring the economic independence needed for monumental works, for which, when the time at last comes, they will have lost the taste and capacity. Men who, in their professional work, have become interested in some phase of economics or government, will be able to develop their ideas without the academic detachment that makes the work of university economists often seem lacking in reality. Medical men will have the time to learn about the progress of medicine, teachers will not be exasperatedly struggling to teach by routine methods things which they learnt in their youth, which may, in the interval, have been proved to be untrue.
>>
very monged on benzos haha
>>
>>61696369
me too

jokes i ran out of clonazolam months ago
>>
>>61696378
Probably for the best
>>
>>61696355
I know not what lies beyond the horizon, but i can only dream that it is a NEET paradise
>>
>>61696425
people will work longer, things will be more expensive, politicians will be more detached tbqhwyfam
>>
>>61696234
would show up and eat the free food at my own pace t b h
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.