[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learning Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Hey /int/ I started with Russian yesterday with the alphabet and actually I thought that was a bigger deal.
Recommend me some tips or Internet material for beginners

Btw why aren't you learning this cute language? Are you some kind of bydlo?
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
Ы, нaшёл, бля, кьют лeнгвидж.
>>
>>59582098
Fuck the police.
Don't be a cuck
>>
>>59582156
Get anki
>>
my cheeki breeki detector is blowing up
>>
>>>59581954
>>59582081
>>
>>59582349
Damm it
I needed some motivation but that thread destroy it.
Seems that is kinda useless
>>
>>59582234
My autism detector is on fire ,boi >>59582415
Destroyed ^
>>
>>59582415
you only wasted one day on it. It's not a big deal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfxP1i8OtE
>>
>>59582480
Btw I'm writing my final project to get my college degree about your country ^-^
>>
>>59582564
What topic?
Well 2bh russian is not so bad. You just need to understand that it's almost impossible to be fluent and it's really hard to learn it.
>>
>>59582618
About Putin's relationship with the west during his first and second presidency.
In some weeks my topic will be more specific . I have plenty of time
At first I wanted to write about Yeltsin foreign policy . But I find Putin more interesting
>>
File: 1013911127.jpg (45 KB, 545x700) Image search: [Google]
1013911127.jpg
45 KB, 545x700
>>59582721
Did you read Zygar's book about it? I don't know if there is a translation but it's one of the best works in this field.
>>
>>59582081
Tbqh business is going to open up in Russia again someday and something like 70 percent of the population doesn't speak English. So if your career involves Russian, then by all means go for it.
>>
>>59582810
That's why I'm trying to learn some Russian. I don't pretend to be fluently but to have some reading comprehension so I could have more sources fory project.
And not, never heard of it. I will look it up Thanks for the data rusbro!
>>
Russian commies :DDDD
>>
>>59582081
It's the waste of time. What's the point of leaning the language of the country without original culture? Russia is also declining!
>>
>>59586132
>Russia is also declining!
Russians will deny this
>>
>>59582081
Do you have a Skype/Telegram/whatever? I'd love to chat and to help you with your vocabulary.
>>
>>59582081

I learned some. Did you try duolingo? they started doing russian a few months back
>>
a mozhno invite v grupu na skype esli u kogo-to yest? russkiy bil pervim yazikom no ya uzhe let 5 ne s kem ne razgovarival :-)
>>
>>59590858
cytu(тoчкa)be/r/rus/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.