[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Victory day edition
Invited: People from CIS and diaspora, foreigners who appreciate Russia and ex USSR
Not invited: Pole-wanker, nazifag, latinschizophrenic, russophobes
>>
File: le vatnik meme.jpg (33 KB, 474x604) Image search: [Google]
le vatnik meme.jpg
33 KB, 474x604
>>59078700
>Muh dedi voyevali

Lmao @ you use internet explorer btw
>>
Pls..any Ru bro can translate this tong twister?, something about a pig with his face in the ground I think...
Cвинья бeлopылa, тyпopылa, пoлдвopa pылoм изpылa.
>>
>>59078747
But dedy fucked Germany and liberated half of Europe. We have reasons to be proud for them. They hanged nazis massively, liberated peoples from nazi occupation, revenged for weird shit nazi had been doing here.
>>
>>59078806
Pig with white face, stupid, digged half of yard with it's muzzy.
>>
>>59078813
>But dedy fucked Germany and liberated half of Europe. We have reasons to be proud for them

They raped their way to Berlin and acted more savagely than the Nazis, why they're painted as the good guys is unknown tbqh.
>>
>>59078853
Thanks, I guess the point is to practice the Ы sound, kinda rare for spanish speakers..
>>
>>59078813
My ded personally killed nazi party member. He was in Germany and was guarding the autobahn when the good car appeared. There was a fat dude who offered money and jewelry to my grandy to pass further. Grandy had taken it but then told German to go out of the car and searched his pockets where he found NSDAP member ID. He shooted him on a roadside, gave the car and paper money away to the officer and took jewelry here and bought many useful shit for them, I still have the radio he bought.
>>
>>59078871
>they raped their way to Berlin
So..?
>>
>>59078871
It was a rightful revenge for shit Germans particularly and Europeans at all did here. They burned villages with people locked in houses, raped, killed, tortured everything they saw on their way. If I was in Red Army I would too try to kill as much Germans as possible.
>>
Ужe ecть пpo Пoбeдy
>>59071499

И /pyc тoжe
>>59061609
>>
>tfw there are no veterans in family because no one has returned from the war
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>59079263
Пoхyй, пepeкaтывaйcя.
>>
>>59078700
Happy Victory Day Russiabros. I was watching the parade stream but the English announcer was retarded so I stopped. Probably going to find a better stream. Idiot mixed up infantry and cavalry.
>>
>>59079454
I smoke weed now, I've seen that parade thousand of times.
>>
victory day?
that was yesterday in civilized countries
>>
>>59078700
Yo thanks for butchering Vlasov's army that actually saved us and taking over

Appreciate it man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.