[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brasil appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: karte-9-103.gif (320 KB, 1100x932) Image search: [Google]
karte-9-103.gif
320 KB, 1100x932
Can we get one going? Who in their right mind would deny that Brasil is the best LatAm country?

>Portuguese is a beautiful language with lovely pronunciation and its own melody
>people are open-minded, relaxed and friendly
>GOAT beaches, stunning countryside
>perfected joga bonito, they may suck now but they'll come back
>fucking amazing food (Moqueca, Frango Churrasco and Feijoada)
>cities like Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo offer the perfect mix of colonial architecture and modernity

Once Brasil fixes its issues with corruption and drug-related crime, it'll easily be the best cunt in the Southern Hemisphere.
>>
File: 1461122461820.jpg (83 KB, 1003x782) Image search: [Google]
1461122461820.jpg
83 KB, 1003x782
>>58282283
Now you just have to wait Hans
>>
Danke Hans, I always knew you were my greatest ally.
>>
I'm in love with a brazilian guy, so there is that
>>
>>58282331
What do you mean?

>>58282355
Based João. What are your immigration policies like? I'm fairly fluent in Spanish and I don't graduate University until 2018 (will have to gain work experience in Germany first as well) so I have plenty of time to learn Portuguese
>>
>>58282574
http://brazilimmigration.com/
>>
So you want to find out more about our country.
What questions do you have about it?
>>
>>58283061
Thanks for the link, will read.

Would you recommend moving there? It's be a big step and it's still far in the future but I really like Brasil based on my impressions from the OP.
>>
>>58283184
First of all: was it accurate what I posted up there or am I seeing Brasil too positively? I was only there as a tourist.

What are some economically stable regions? I'll graduate with a Comp Sci degree and already have a job lined up.

Is Brasilian Portugiese different from the European Version ?

Is it really that dangerous as long as I don't venture into the Favelas or Curitiba?

Is corruption an everyday problem (for example in interactions with the police, not in politics)?

That's it for now.
>>
>>58283419

>Is it really that dangerous as long as I don't venture into the Favelas or Curitiba?

Curitiba is one of their nicest cities.
>>
>>58282283
no fuck germany
>>
File: 1432529897886.jpg (586 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432529897886.jpg
586 KB, 683x1024
>>58283419

>Is Brasilian Portugiese different from the European Version ?

Yes.

>Is it really that dangerous as long as I don't venture into the Favelas or Curitiba?

Stay away from Favelas in big cities(and at all) and avoid Rio. Tbh smaller cities on the countryside are WAY better. Like Americna where i live :D

>Is corruption an everyday problem (for example in interactions with the police, not in politics)?

Depends on the city, i know Rio Police are corrupt as fuck. Here in São Paulo(state) i don't hear as many cases as Rio.
>>
File: Capturar.png (20 KB, 503x321) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
20 KB, 503x321
>>58283245
>It's be a big step and it's still far in the future but I really like Brasil based on my impressions from the OP.

Brasil is a great country. It isn't for starters, however. You'll have to learn the brazilian way.
That said, I believe that we have a bright future, specially now that we're getting rid of Dilma and friends.

São Paulo and the three southern states are probably the best regions in the country to immigrate to. Pic related, the 10 cities with the highest HDI.

I'm particularly biased towards Curitiba, since it's my hometown. IMO, of all 26 state capitals, it's the best.
>>
>>58283584

>Americana

fix
>>
>>58283631
>I'm particularly biased towards Curitiba, since it's my hometown. IMO, of all 26 state capitals, it's the best.
Curitiba is literally one of the most dangerous cities in the world....
>>
OK I'll be monitoring this thread

Tired as fuck, so thanks to all huezinhos who answer from now on or already have done so, should I Fall asleep in the next few minutes
>>
>>58283419
>was it accurate what I posted up there or am I seeing Brasil too positively?
Brazil has it's problems, but most of what you posted is correct.
However,

>cities like Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo offer the perfect mix of colonial architecture and modernity

São Paulo is a really big city, and the farther you go from the oldest part, the uglier it gets. Urbanisation is kinda fucked up too, car traffic is terrible.

>>58283687
Only the favelas. If you're white, you won't have problems.
>>
>>58283687
Would you say cities in the northeast are safer than Curitiba?
>>
>>58283245
>Would you recommend moving there?
I honestly wouldn't mainly on the basis that our economy is in shambles right now. You'd have to work much more to grab the kind of wage you're paid for in germany.
Wait a couple of years for this kind of decision at the very least.
Since you're already stating this is a long term plan of ours, that's fair enough in my books then

>was it accurate what I posted up there or am I seeing Brasil too positively? I was only there as a tourist.
>>Portuguese is a beautiful language with lovely pronunciation and its own melody
As a brazilian my opinion stands biased in this regard. You should try asking this to some of our spanish speaking neighbors
>>people are open-minded, relaxed and friendly
Brazilians are very conservative in general, culturally and politically wise
We are in fact considerably open minded. For one the governmental affirmative policies confirm this motion.
We are indeed a relaxed and friendly bunch and the further northeast you go, the greater is this feeling

>>GOAT beaches, stunning countryside
Somewhat true. We have serious issues in the most crowded and popular beaches thanks to sewage problems and general lack of environmentally friendly mentality of our population in general.
That said our coast is huge and there are plenty of isolated and hidden beaches that are ungodly beautiful such as Praia do Frances in the southern cone

[continue]
>>
Brazilian diaspora?
>>
>>58283890
>>perfected joga bonito, they may suck now but they'll come back
Soccer is by a very large margin our national sport, which in turn means we have plenty of yougnsters applying for sponsored prep clubs, which in turn ends up meaning we have a nice offspring of talents happening in a very frequent basis... more so, if I may say so, than any other country in the planet.

That said, this alone ended up not being enough, as germany clearly showed us last time around.
Relying on talent alone worked for some time but we cannot stand the international scene anymore without having some serious and professional approach on strategy, fitness and talent retention.

Wether we're "coming back" or not any time soon depends on these factors I outlined

>>fucking amazing food (Moqueca, Frango Churrasco and Feijoada)
I... wholly agree. You can have a nice meal virtually anywhere in this country

>>cities like Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo offer the perfect mix of colonial architecture and modernity
I disagree. Both cities are considerably urbanized. The former in a somewhat lesser extent, but still..
There are some Minas Gerais cities that happen to rise the flag more effectively
>>
>>58283822
We probably have cities in the northeast which are far safer than Curitiba, none of them are capitals tho. I live in a city called Petrópolis which is far less dangerous than Curitiba, and hell, even the capital of my State (Rio de Janeiro) is statistically better, with far fewer homicides per capita.
>>
>>58282283
Whenever you visit us, be sure to try out coxinhas, if you haven't already. It's one of the things I missed the most when I went abroad.
>>
brazil smells

nice
>>
>>58284349
They might be safer, but living standards are shitty.
>>
File: receita-tradicional-de-coxinha.jpg (57 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
receita-tradicional-de-coxinha.jpg
57 KB, 630x350
>>58284430
oh fuck m8, now you got me hungry for these
>>
>>58284489
I'd go with curitiba as the weather and average annual temperature is a just a bit higher than that of my city of my city (I hate hot weather). On top of that, I assume that violence is not widespread, but rather concentrated in certain parts of the city.
>>
>>58283419
>was it accurate what I posted up there or am I seeing Brasil too positively? I was only there as a tourist.
It was accurate. You may grow used to and tired of all those things, perhaps not. Native Brazilians tend to see it all as the "normal", "standard" way things are, but you might see it as exotic luxuries. People really are friendly in a particular warm way (for the most part, obviously. No country is without bad people) that you won't find so easily anywhere else, and are generally very relaxed and easy-going, even in a world where everyone everywhere is getting progressively more uptight.
>What are some economically stable regions?
You'll generally have better luck in the Southern (Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina and Paraná) and Southeastern (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and Espírito Santo) regions. A few big cities in the Northeastern region are also economic hotspots too, such as Salvador, Recife, Maceió... great beaches too, but you'll find those in the South coast as well.
>Is Brasilian Portugiese different from the European Version?
Very much so. The difference is comparable to the difference between UK and US English, although maybe even more drastic.
No. The real danger is only in the more impoverished parts of big cities, much like, well, I guess anywhere else. It's not El Salvador-tier.
>Is corruption an everyday problem (for example in interactions with the police, not in politics)?
Where I live, the police is squeaky clean. Most of the corruption is indeed in metropolises like Rio and São Paulo, but I've never lived in such places, so I can't say for sure how much that impacts their lives.
>>
>>58284489
I dream about living in a cozy little town in coastal Bahia...I might be reading too much Amado tho.
>>
testing
>>
>>58285372
B-but it's full of baianos there...

Tbh, I spent some 3 and a half years living in a shitty town in the Chapada Diamantina, in Bahia.
The people, dude, they were fucking terrible. I can only describe them as monkeys.
>>
File: USA USA USA USA.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA USA.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>58284303
>Soccer
>>
>>58285520
>The people, dude, they were fucking terrible. I can only describe them as monkeys.
Elaborate? That sounds entertaining.
>>
>>58285643
Micaretas. Micaretas toda fodendo semana. O prefeito da cidade pagava os artistas para fazerem micaretas. Os políticos davam gasolina e cerveja grátis em época de eleição. Quando duas pessoas brigavam, verbalmente ou fisicamente, só ouvia-se gritos de IUUU/IHÚUU, como fodendo macacos mesmo.
Eram pobres como a foda, mas tinha Hilux a rodo naquela cidade.
E eram feios. Puta merda, como eram feios. Eu não sei que diabos aconteceu nesse estado, mas as pessoas eram praticamente deformadas. Dava pra filmar um filme de terror sem efeitos especiais. Não tinha homogeneidade, a única coisa em comum era a pele escura e a feiura. O sotaque era uma bosta, também. Ah, e pra comprar vegetais/legumes/frutas, era só em feiras semanais que vão pulando de cidade em cidade. Inclusive, tinha aquelas barraquinhas em que as carnes eram conservadas em sal e ficavam penduradas, cheias de moscas, viajando por semanas dentro de um barril daqueles azuis.

Existia gente trabalhadora e digna, mas de geral, o povo era macaco mesmo.
>>
>>58284547
Chicken?
>>
>>58285520
Baianos can be nice...like Amado, Caymmi... :)
>>58286262
M-M-M-Mas eu quero ir para uma cidadezinha tranquila à beira-mar ;____;
>>
>>58282283
>Portuguese is a beautiful language with lovely pronunciation and its own melody
GOD NO, NO, GOD NO
pretty much yep
yep
not sure about that
definitely, yes
meh, ugly as fuck
>>
>>58286660
As cidades (pequenas) litorâneas talvez sejam um pouco melhores, mas eu não confio muito em baianos.
IMO, Pernambuco ou Ceará devem ser mais agradáveis.
>>
File: 1460844001561.png (20 KB, 214x292) Image search: [Google]
1460844001561.png
20 KB, 214x292
>>58286718
>GOD NO, NO, GOD NO
Vai se foder castelhano.
>>
Brasil has shit meat. Cebú meat. Disgusting.

Also they don't know what ice cream is lol-. You can't find a single true ice cream shop in a big touristic city. They only sell ice pops and that kind of shit. How can you not sell ice cream in a country that is so hot and humid?
>>
>>58286885

>Brasil has shit meat

You guys literally create cows on mountains, thats why your meat is always so shit.
>>
>>58286885
>You can't find a single true ice cream shop in a big touristic city. They only sell ice pops and that kind of shit

That's probably because you're dumb.
Also, brazilians usually drink a cold beer if they want to beat the heat.
>>
>>58286885
Brb opening an ice cream shop in SP. Don't even know what it'd be called in Portuguese but whatever.

I'd like to live in Brazil too. I can tolerate tropical weather much better than the frozen bullshit we get for like 7 months up here.
>>
>>58287050
but that's what you do lol

our cows are in the Pampas where there are no mountains. You have them in the hilly areas of the South
>>
>>58287291
ice cream shop = sorveteria.
>>
>>58287291
We usually just eat ice cream at home or at the beach
>>
>>58287318

Nope all our cows are created on the plains in center-west or north.

Yours however are created on mountains, which force the cows to grow muscles, in the end the meat end being stiff as fuck, almost like you're eating a flip-flop.
>>
>>58287291
If you think sao paulo is tropical, think agaiin. They have a subtropical climate. I'd recommend rio or the northeast if you're looking for tropical climate all year round. (it sucks btw)
>>
Welcome to Porto Alegre (white Brazil). Man up you faggot.
>>
>São Paulo
>colonial architecture

What?
>>
>>58287519
>Yours however are created on mountains, which force the cows to grow musc
Dude, stop. Everyone knows argentinian meat is better. When it comes to cooking and churrasco, we're better, but their meat beats ours.
>>
>>58287519
You are totally wrong and retarded if you believe this.

I could prove you wrong but it'd be a waste of time. There are no mountains in the area where cows are "created" as you say(bred). Do you really think that all of Argentina is mountains just because we have the Andes in the far west? Because 75% of Argentina's surface is plains and that's where cows are. But you clearly have no geographic knowledge at all.
>>
File: Yerra_en_Corrientes[1].jpg (41 KB, 583x384) Image search: [Google]
Yerra_en_Corrientes[1].jpg
41 KB, 583x384
>>58287519
look at all these fucking mountains
>>
File: Centro-SP-2.jpg (236 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Centro-SP-2.jpg
236 KB, 640x480
>>58287652
do you even centro?
Every brazilian capital, at least in the older parts of the city, has a mix of colonial and modern architecture.
>>
>>58287291
ice cream shop=gelataria

>>58282283
>people are open-minded,relaxed,and friendly
what the fuck did i just read...
They're the exact opposites...They're not friendly,they're just desperate for some form of acceptance from the outside
>>
>>58287822
That's not colonial at all, retard.
>>
>>58287904
Para que ser tão grosso, caralho?

Vá tomar no cu, filho da puta.
>>
>>58287822
where is the colonial architecture? that's not colonial.

Pic related is colonial. Brasilian education at its best.
>>
File: 1461153114047.png (66 KB, 183x222) Image search: [Google]
1461153114047.png
66 KB, 183x222
>>58287904
>>58287940
P-Parem crianças, não briguem.
>>
File: 800px-OuroPretoView.jpg (134 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
800px-OuroPretoView.jpg
134 KB, 800x564
>>58287940
mas ele tem razão seu nabo do caralho
Esta aldeia é no brasil,mas se eu não soube-se diria que era portuguesa(apesar de ter palmeira e vegetação tropical)
>>
File: colonial.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
colonial.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>58287904
THIS is BR colonial architecture. Those buildings from São Paulo were built during the empire/early republic and have nothing to do with colonial architecture.
>>
Goods pics of the far south.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=565df092a44f8a3f5e7cc91fcc49c11e&t=1662976&page=2
>>
>>58288104
Eu sei que ele tem razão, seu corno seboso. Eu admito o meu erro. A questão é que chamar-me de retardado foi desnecessário.

E vá tomar no teu cu, antes que eu me esqueça.
>>
>>58287623
The key is what I said about the fucking awful winters here. They are even worse than any heat or humidity or rain could be. At least the weather doesn't make it hazardous to drive in your country (usually).
>>
>>58288210
Jesus Christ, why is a chicano obsessed with us? Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>58287860
>gelataria
That's disguting

We are talking about the real portuguese, Manoel
>>
>>58288272
quiere ser blanco
>>
>>58288210
Nobody is from the south of brazil in /int/,so you're just triggering everyone...

>>58288337
SOU VERDXI
Continua a falar como um macaco efeminado...
>>
>>58288375
>efeminado
Fuck you, Manoel, talk like that here and we will take your fucking balls
>>
>>58288375
Actually there is a ton of cancerous shitposters from Curitiba, Santa Catarina and Santa Maria/Pelotas.
>>
MACACOS
>>
>>58287860
You mean sorveteria right, mano?
>>
so boris you want to know the true about brazil?
>>
>>58288375
Most kankerposters are from SC/PR. RS is cool tho.
>>
>>58288375
>SOU VERDXI
>implicando que exista algum brasileiro que fale assim

Tuga, por favor.
>>
>>58288504
shut up or we will kill all your men again, mano
>>
>>58288504
Arapuã, stop please.
>>
>>58288551
vocês não dizem sorvete,vocês dizem sorvetxi.
>>
>>58288375
>SOU VERDXI
Not even I with my thick carioca accent speak like that. I bet you think we say MEXXXMU as well.
>>
>>58288504
kek, give me a fake nike shox, indio
>>
>>58288677
ou kay cara valeu ein,eu vô pará di fala assim oukey?eu ate gousto du braziu mais eu num gousto naum da sua manera di falá
>>
File: 1355207568371_zps4c38e472[2].png (34 KB, 759x481) Image search: [Google]
1355207568371_zps4c38e472[2].png
34 KB, 759x481
>>58288473
UK 1
ARG 0
>>
File: 1461110659825.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461110659825.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>58288810
Para com isso agora ou ordenarei a guerra.
>>
>>58288890
Cessa dessa actividade ou proclamarei guerra*
>>
>>58288861
I'd rather win a World Cup than have those shitty islands
>>
>>58288940
Vocês ao menos pronunciam o c em actividade? Ou falam atividade?
>>
File: noooooooooooooo.jpg (20 KB, 292x331) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooooo.jpg
20 KB, 292x331
>>58288940
Você pediu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5wglfcybg
>>
Welcome home, white man.

Cheers,

Santa e Bela Catarina
>>
File: 1414887454149.png (55 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1414887454149.png
55 KB, 256x256
>>58288760
>>58288591
>>58288579

tudo bem caras i'm just going to saying don't go to the north
>>
Agreed.

"Friendly". You can't trust them most of the time actually, they always try to take advantage, no matter what.

Agreed.

Can't talk about that, don't really care about.

Agreed.

Only in downtown. Porto Alegre is pretty fucked up by now, those niggers keep killing themselves and robbing the shit out of everyone. Keep distance from POA, it's like Rio tier.
>>
If you want to immigrate to a 3rd world country where you are taxed by 50% of what you earn, where the constitution kills you free speech, where the population are composed of greedy monkeys and where you can be burned just for fun by the bandits, then immigrate fella.
>>
File: Goias Velho.jpg (468 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Goias Velho.jpg
468 KB, 1024x768
>>58287822
isso que é colonial, meu amigo
>>
>>58289377
Caralho, mas já é o 5º filho da puta que vem me dizer isso.

EU JÁ ENTENDI O RECADO, CARALHO!
LEIA A PORRA DO FIO ANTES DE RESPONDER!
>>
>>58289409
what the fuck does porra mean?

and lixo?
>>
File: tumblr_m8guvllyjh1rpkiy3.png (129 KB, 497x315) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8guvllyjh1rpkiy3.png
129 KB, 497x315
>>58289409
>>
>>58286785
E realmente são
Não sou nordestino, btw
>>
>>58282283
So long, suckers!

>>58289344
>>
>>58289616
>what the fuck does porra mean?
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen

We use it as an interjection, to express a variety of different feelings, like the polish use kurwa.
>>
>>58289744
Eu sinceramente não tinha idea o que "porra" podia dizer. Meu pai sempre gosta de usar esse palavrão, mas como eu não moro no Brasil, eu só essas palavras como "palavrões" e não sei o que elas querem dizer. Eu nem sabia o que era "caralho" até alguns pocos anos atrás.
>>
>>58289730
Good for you, anon.

But really, nobody cares.
>>
>>58289730
speak in Portuguese, faggot
>>
>>58289919
Nobody cares about Brazil, either.

UUUUU
>>
>>58289918
> Eu nem sabia o que era "caralho" até alguns pocos anos atrás.

>poucos
Consertei pra você.
>>
>>58289918
Porra em Portugal nem é bem considerado uma asneira, não está ao mesmo nível de merda ou caralho. Mas cá também não significa esperma
>>
>>58290014
Eu não estudei mais português desde a primeira classe da primaria. E mesmo assim eu escrevo melhor do que muitos brasileiros. Isso fala tudo sobre a qualidade do sistema de educação no Brasil, você não acha?
>>
>>58290050
>não está ao mesmo nível de merda ou caralho
Curioso. Aqui, "merda" é muito mais suave do que porra.
Se quisermos falar "merda" mas com efeito, falamos "bosta".

>>58290099
Sim. Nossa educação é uma bosta e serei o primeiro a admitir isso.
>>
>>58289918
porra, você pode usar porra quando você quiser porra!!! só tem que saber encaixar na frase
>>
>>58290050
Meu pai gosta de usar palavrões, sempre quando ele fica bravo, ele começa chingar: "Porra, puta que pariu, merda, caralho, buceta". Eu acho engraçado. Eu nasci no Brasil, mas eu vim aqui quando eu era ainda muito novo.
>>
>>58290099
O sistema realmente é ruim, mas acho que também tem um pouco a ver com a cultura.

>>58290194
Nesse post você não soube usar a palavra porra direito.

Porra.

>>58290223
Achei engraçado só de ler e imaginar um velho xingando tudo por algum motivo aleatório.
>>
>>58290269
Brasil es un a mierda eeeeee Brasilll decime qué se siente :P

Suiza decime qué se siente
>>
>>58290269
Como que estão as coisas aí no Brasil? O povo ganhou mais esperança depois que o impeachment foi aprovado pelo parlamento?
>>
>>58290099
Nah. A maioria dos americanos escreve pior que falantes estrangeiros. Isso não quer dizer que um estrangeiro fala melhor que um americano.
>>
>>58290368
Mas eu sou brasileiro, cara. O português é a minha lingua materna.
>>
>>58284547
In LA Colombian restaurants serve those.
>>
>>58290415
Você é tão brasileiro quanto um chicano é mexicano. Brasileiros de verdade estão muito mais susceptíveis a cometerem erros bobos por causa da fonética.
>>
>>58290269
desculpe-me, me precipitei demais nessa porra
>>
>>58290344
Sim. A maioria do povo tem esperanças com relação à saída da Dilma, e o vice-presidente tem algumas propostas interessantes. Infelizmente também sabemos que esse ano vai ser perdido e o ano que vem também vai ser ruim.
>>
>>58290475
Meu português é praticamente perfeito. Que erros que eu estou fazendo? O problema é que eu nunca estudei português na escola. Eu vim aqui com sete anos, justo quando eu tinha começado a escola primária no Brasil. Por isso meu jeito de escrever pode aparecer um pouco estranho.
>>
>>58290344
CHICANO
>>
>>58290638
Não ligue para ele. Provavelmente seu português é estranho por estar acostumado com alguma outra língua.
A propósito, que língua te ensinaram na suíça? Francês, alemão ou italiano?
>>
>>58290715
Todas as três, mas depende da região aonde que você mora. Na minha região tudo é ensinado em alemão, mas a gente também aprende francês e inglês na escola como línguas estrangeiras.
>>
>>58290638
> Brasileiros de verdade estão muito mais susceptíveis a cometerem erros bobos por causa da fonética.
>Meu português é praticamente perfeito
>>
>>58290839
>Meu português é praticamente perfeito
Eu não consigo ver o que podia estar errado com essa formulação. Me parece gramáticamente correta.
>>
>>58290816
>Todas as três, mas depende da região aonde que você mora

Eu sei disso. Releia a frase, eu perguntei
>que língua te ensinaram

Ou seja, me referi especificamente à você.
>>
>>58290980
E está, o anão é que está delirando.
>>
>>58290986
Você nao leu o resto? Eu falei que me ensinaram o alemão.
>>
>>58290980
0 interpretação textual. Jesus Cristo.
>>
>>58291054
Eu li, só estava corrigindo a sua interpretação.
>>
>>58291041
Outro analfabeto funcional.
>>
>>58291142
Negro, eu entendi muito bem que você quis dizer que para o suíço é mais fácil não cometer erros de escrita.
A questão é que isso é irrelevante.
>>
>>58291088
Eu não entendo a sua lógica. Como que alguém que vive no Brasil vai fazer mais erros do que alguém que não vive lá? Eu aprendi o português exatamente como você: Eu ouvi a minha mãe e o mai pai falando quando eu era bêbê. O português é a minha primeira língua. Você não entendeu isso ainda?
>>
>inb4 Greek brazilian finds this thread
>>
>>58291308
I've been here for quite a while, actually. The people over on the Vocaroo thread have gotten a bit sick of me, especially the Brazilians there.
>>
>>58291286
Da mesma forma que um americano vai cometer erros idiotas como trocar their/they're, your/you're e coisas do tipo. O brasileiro comum vai trocar o mais pelo mas e cometer outros erros bobos por causa da fonética. Não tem nada a ver com educação. A questão é que eles aprenderam primeiro pela fonética, e não por livros. E por isso estão mais susceptíveis a cometer erros assim do que você, um estrangeiro de 1ª geração cujo único contato com a língua são os seus pais.
>>
BRASIL DECIME QUE SE SIENTE
TENER EN CASA A TU PAPA
>>
>>58291491
Eu também aprendi primeiro pela fonética. Eu acho que o que você está tentando falar é que o meu conhecimento de outras línguas está tendo uma certa influencia sobre como eu escrevo em português. Todos brasileiros podem escrever português correto enquanto eles tenham um certo nível de educação.
>>
>>58291491
> eles aprenderam primeiro pela fonética

E ele também, filho da puta. Ele morou os primeiros 7 anos de vida no Brasil.
>>
>>58289376
>where the constitution kills you free speech
elaborate
>>
>>58291696
O que só quer dizer que ele viveu a maior parte da vida fora do Brasil.
>>
>>58291797
E daí? Caso você não saiba, 7 anos é considerada a idade em que a criança já é um ser completamente racional.
>>
>>58291797
Eu não acho que você vai achar muitas fontes línguisticas para a merda que você está falando aqui. Adivinha o que que eu estudo? Bingo! Eu estudo línguistica.
>>
>>58291913
A vantagem de viver no primeiro mundo é que você pode desperdiçar sua vida fazendo. :^)
>>
>>58291978
Eu também estudo linguística computacional, que é extremamente valorizado hoje em dia. Sem a linguística computacional, você não teria o Google.
>>
>>58291978
>se não é engenharia ou medicina então é inútil

Mas brasileiro é uma porra mesmo, hein.
>>
>>58292107
Me diga a utilidade da linguística no Brasil. Vai fazer o quê? Sugar recursos públicos dando aulas em universidade federais?
>>
>>58292166
Eu estudo inglês, cara. Eu tenho até um diploma de inglês. Eu falo mais do que cinco línguas. Eu sei programar. Se eu quisesse, eu podia ir no Brasil e ganhar a maior grana lá.
>>
>>58292166
>Vai fazer o quê? Sugar recursos públicos dando aulas em universidade federais?
>implicando que isso seja ruim

>Me diga a utilidade da linguística no Brasil
>implicando que precise ser útil
>>
>>58282283
I appreciate that pardo ass.
>>
>>58292275
Então, é justamente por isso que isso é um luxo para cidadãos de primeiro mundo. E uma escolha não muito inteligente para um brasileiro.
>>
>>58292166
>a maioria dos brasileiros só falam português e até isso mal ainda
>eu chego lá, falando mais do que cinco línguas
>não existe firma que não me queria
Você que a piada, mano.
>>
>>58290161

Bosta até criança de 4 anos fala. Merda é mais chulo...
>>
>>58292366
Não é uma questão de ser luxo de primeiro mundo. O problema foi você dizer que estudar linguística é um desperdício.
>>
>>58292419
>suíço vindo para o Brasil pra ganhar 2k Temers

Como se isso fosse acontecer.
>>
>>58292421
>merda é mais chulo
Não é questão de ser chulo, e sim que bosta é muito mais impactante do que merda.
>>
>>58292366
Eu não poderia estudar engenharia. Eu não sou uma pessoa muito prática. Medicina é muito estrés para mim. O meu talento é línguas. Que outra coisa que eu podia fazer? Eu odeio matématica.
>>
>>58292522
>e sim que bosta é muito mais impactante do que merda.
Hmm, não concordo.
>>
>>58292488
Você está certo. Isso não vai acontecer. Não enquanto o PT tiver no governo.
>>
>>58292600
Como não?
Pense. Fale "você é um merda" e depois "você é um bosta!" e compare.
>>
File: 1461097363743.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1461097363743.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>>58292366
Isto, concordo e eu curso economia. Me arrependo amargamente de ter largado engenharia por causa de problemas familiares e não ter voltado depois.
>>
>>58292621
Não enquanto o Brasil existir. Você nunca, NUNCA, irá reproduzir seu estilo de vida suíço aqui. Você pode até ascender socialmente, já que vai ter mais dinheiro que os brasileiros comuns, mas ainda assim não irá reproduzir seu estilo de vida suíço.
>>
>>58292685
Vocês deviam virar chefes de favela. Eu tenho certeza que vocês achariam bastante trabalho. Se o PT não sair do governo, vocês podem logo se matar porque não vai mais ter razão para viver no Brasil.
>>
>>58292419
Amigo, vou te falar, isso não é o que o mercado brasileiro tem falta. Aqui faltam engenheiros, matemáticos, economistas, físicos.. esses sim tem emprego garantido.
>>
File: 1460950333271.png (36 KB, 572x735) Image search: [Google]
1460950333271.png
36 KB, 572x735
>>58292826
A gente devia é comer o cu da tua mãe e quem sabe o seu de troco, para ver se você deixava de ser otário.
>>
>>58292878
De qualquer jeito, não vejo nenhuma razão porque eu iria para o Brasil para ganhar uma merreca se aqui até mulher de limpeza ganha 30 francos (110 reais!) por hora.
>>
>>58292826
Não. Eu quero casar, ter muitos filhos e construir um império. Tipo os Rothschild.
>>
>>58292992
Sim, com certeza e como eu disse, o Brasil não precisa de gente como você.
>>
>>58292992
Quando formos uma monarquia gloriosa (~2040) aí sim você vai querer voltar pra cá.
>>
>>58293072
Sonhar é para crianças, meu idealista ingênuo.
>>
>>58286822
tbqh br pt sounds like a weird mix of russian and italian when spoken imo, i also can't understand it at all though i can do some decent work with written stuff because muh spanish
>>
>>58282283
feijoada ist portuguisiesch
>>
This thread is literally everything that's wrong with Brazil. Brazilians literally hate each other, people call it self-loathing but really it's more of a "hating your neighbor" kind of deal. No amount of potential or brainwashing can fix this, Brazil will always be shit because of it as sad as it sound.

Feel free to reply disagreeing, you still know the truth deep down inside.
>>
>>58293375
Nein, ist es nicht. Feijoada é brasileira, vocês tem o seu bacalhau.
>>
WHY DOES EVERY THREAD ABOUT BRAZIL TURN INTO /LUSO/ SHITSTORMING
>>
>>58292992
Isso me deixou triste. Existe a possibilidade de eu conseguir casar com uma suíça velha pra ganhar a herança dela?
>>
>>58289131
pronunciamo-lo, sim, psh
>>
>>58293460
Everything related to brazil eventually turns into a shitstorm.
>>
>>58293471
Tem um monte de putas aqui que se casaram com suiços bobos e ganharam a cidadania. Você ainda tem uma chance.
>>
will Rio olympics happen?
is the situation better or worse since the world cup
>>
>>58293533
Mas o que elas acham de brasileiros/latinos? A propósito, qual é a sua aparência? Você consegue buceta fácil por ser exótico aí?
>>
>>58293458
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feijoada
>É um prato com origem no Norte de Portugal
Also, btw, you need to try some cachupa.
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cachupa
Pretty good m8.
>>
>>58293460
mas qual shitstorm pá. chama-se conversa civilizada normal
>>
>>58293654
>a feijoada é portuguesa
Tudo que eu conhecia estava errado.
>>
Aquele sentimento quando você começa o fio odiando alguém e termina gostando dele. Você é uma pessoa simpática, anão da Suíça. Você também, Manuel.
>>
>>58293715
Psh, a do Brasil é diferente. Mas é baseada na nossa receita. Cá nos restaurantes até podemos pedir "feijoada portuguesa" e "feijoada brasileira". A nossa leva feijão-vermelho ou feijão-branco, a do Brasil leva feijão-preto.
>>
Vou me matar.
>>
>>58293847
Não faça isso mermão.
>>
>>58293811
Engraçado é que no Brasil existe uma lenda de que os escravos inventaram a feijoada. E isso virou conhecimento comum.
>>
>>58293635
>Você consegue buceta fácil por ser exótico aí?
AHAHAHAHAHA. A suíça está cheio de estrangeiros. 22% da população é de origem estrangeira. Eu não sou nada especial. Talvez se eu fosse mais desinibido eu podia conseguir bastante buceta, mas eu sou extrememente antisocial. Por isso que eu estou aqui no 4chan.
>>
>>58293847
Não esqueça do livestream.
>>
File: good shit.png (379 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
good shit.png
379 KB, 600x338
>>58293847
boa sorte
>>
>>58293901
A propósito, você tem mesmo um fuzil em casa? Você ainda tem cidadania brasileira, não é? Como fica a situação militar nos dois países? Já que o alistamento militar é obrigatório nos dois.
>>
>>58293893
Não comem feijoada portuguesa aí? Ou feijoada transmontana? Nós comemos da vossa, é bem boa.
>>
>>58294019
Não que eu saiba. Quando a gente fala em feijoada a gente se refere somente à preta. Existem outros tipos de feijão populares aqui, como o feijão tropeiro por exemplo.
>>
>>58293884
O Suíço tem razão, minha vida será sempre uma bosta.
>>
>>58293893
>Engraçado é que no Brasil existe uma lenda de que os escravos inventaram a feijoada.
Vou te falar que a feijoada que os escravos faziam, com pé de porco e o caramba é muito boa. Mas a gente refinou a receita bastante e hoje em dia usamos é carne nobre mesmo.
>>
>>58293847
Onde moras?
>>
>>58294119
Não vale a pena. A vida pode sempre melhorar quando já está no pior ponto possível. Mas da morte não melhora.

>>58294075
Sim cá também há muitos tipos de feijões. Engraçado ver que os nossos países partilham isso.
>>
>>58294245
Aonde que você mora? Quem no Brasil falaria "Onde moras?". Talvez no nordeste ou no norte? Eu não tenho certeza.
>>
>>58294251
> Engraçado ver que os nossos países partilham isso
Nosso país foi colonizado pelo teu, ora bolas.
>>
>>58294422
Certo, mas nós adoramos cozido e vocês não dão uma foda para isso. Feijão é daquelas alegrias da vida que todos gostam quando provam.
>>
>>58288668
Só os negros do nordeste e RJ que falam com esse sotaque de bosta, e infelizmente a mídia adora esse tipo de gente e ignora o resto.
>>
>>58294417
Se não me engano, em SC e RS falam assim.

Nordestinos geralmente falariam "onde tu mora?".
>>
>>58294417
No Rio Grande do Sul falam assim.
>>
>>58294494
Isto. Dizem "tu" mas conjugam como se fosse "você".
>>
>>58294483
O que que você está fumando, cara? Os nordestinos exatamente não falam "sorvetchi". O resto do Brasil fala assim.
>>
File: comfy.gif (255 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
255 KB, 250x250
>>58294417
>Aonde que você mora?
Moro na boceta da tua mãe, aquela vadia.
>>58294494
>>58294483
Se decidam.
>>
>>58290223
O meu avô saía-se com uma fantástica quando ficava irritado: "Raios venham e te partissem e um raio que te parta!"
A minha avó tinha o hábito de dizer "Punheta!" quando se chateava com alguma coisa
>>
File: albertobarbosapope.jpg (121 KB, 471x590) Image search: [Google]
albertobarbosapope.jpg
121 KB, 471x590
>>58288890
Nunca mais fales comigo OU com o filho da minha mulher
>>
>>58294245
Na pior região. Não bastasse ter nascido no Brasil.
>>58294251
Eu sinceramente não consigo visualizar um futuro bom pra mim, todas as minhas opções já se foram.
>>
>>58294541
Eu sou do Sul e aqui ninguém fica trocando o E pelo I, acho esse sotaque insuportável.
>>
>>58294540
Mas a conjugação está correta. Tu é o pronome pessoal do caso reto no singular.
"Você" vem de "vossa mercê -> vocemecê -> vosmecê -> você".
É uma abreviação.

>>58294553
>se decidam
Leia os posts novamente, um não tem nada a ver com o outro.
>>
>>58294494
Você tá certo. Os sulenses falam assim mesmo. Eu sou paulista (paulistano até) e assim isso me pareceu um pouco estranho.
>>
>>58294679
"Tu mora" está errado, lamento. "Vossa mercê" é terceira pessoa do singular, "tu" é segunda pessoa do singular.
>>
>>58294742
Da sua perspectiva, tudo que sai da boca de um brasileiro soa errado.
>>
>>58294541
Os nordestinos falam sórveti, com "ti" duro.. O resto do povo fala "sorvête", com o "te" mais próximo de um tche ou tchi.

>>58294742
Ah sim. Confundi-me, pensei que estávamos falando de "Tu moras" e não de "tu mora".
Perdão.
>>
>>58294683
>sulenses
O correto é sulista.
>>
>>58294788
Sem problemas.

>>58294786
Tudo não. Mas não te preocupes, também há muito tuga a dizer merda por aí.
>>
File: boa.jpg (82 KB, 970x1260) Image search: [Google]
boa.jpg
82 KB, 970x1260
>>58294679
vdd vdd, me enganei :3
>>58294645
Poxa anão, não fiques assim. A vida vai melhorar. Eu o convidaria para um refri e uma sinuca, mas tenho certeza que não és daqui, então fica difícil :D
>>
>>58294822
Ups. Tá certo, tchê.
>>
>>58294645
Impossível. Se tens menos de 35 anos e és saudável, ainda há muitas opções para ti.
>>
>>58294786
Mas é errado, e continuará a ser enquanto falarmos o que é considerado a mesma língua de Portugal. Nós estupramos o Português diariamente, preferia que falássemos Tupi, pelo menos assim estaríamos estuprando nossa própria língua.
>>
>>58294909
Mas vocês escrevem bem. Quase nem vi erros ortográficos neste fio. Vejo muito mais tugas no 4chan a escrever mal (em QUALQUER língua) do que brasileiros.
>>
File: condescending_smug_pepe.png (11 KB, 420x387) Image search: [Google]
condescending_smug_pepe.png
11 KB, 420x387
Brazilian portuguese is objectively better.
>>
>>58294909
We brazilians should all learn Tupi and stop using the cuck language that is "brazilian portuguese"
http://tupi.fflch.usp.br/node/16
>>
>>58295006
>HEINNN PORRA CARA
versus
>AIA FODA-SE MANINHO
São ambos uma merda.
>>
>>58288140
Reminds me of the Canary islands
>>
>>58294986
Tem muitos tugas aqui na Suíça. Muitos já estão vivendo aqui faz muitos anos e mesmo assim não sabem falar uma palavra de alemão...
>>
>>58294909
Calma, não é bem assim. Existe muita gente, principalmente as classes mais altas, que falam um português relativamente correto.

E toda língua degenera-se com o tempo, infelizmente.
>>
>>58295086
Tugas em geral não pescam nada de alemão, é embaraçoso. É uma pena. Mas é melhor para mim, já arranjei emprego por saber falar bom alemão.
>>
>>58295130
Isto. Português não é mais que galego degenerado, que por sua vez é "hispânico do noroeste" degenerado, que por sua vez é latim VULGAR degenerado, que por sua vez é latim clássico degenerado.
>>
>>58295178
E no final, até o latim clássico originou de um dialeto proto-europeu degenerado.
>>
>>58295230
Já dizia um filho da puta edgy qualquer, somos todos africanos.
>>
>>58295178
>latim vulgar degenerado, que por sua vez é latim clássico degenerado

Não exatamente. O latim clássico era a forma idealizada do latim, ensinada nas escolas e falada só pelos ricos e intelectuais.
Não dá pra considerar que o latim vulgar era uma degeneração se a norma padrão dele surgiu paralelamente a ele.

>Português não é mais que galego degenerado
>implicando que galego não seja um dialeto de português
Na verdade tanto o galego quanto o português vem do Galego-Português.
>>
>>58295267
Bem, mas devia ter tido uma muito boa razão para nós emigrar para a Europa. Aqueles que ficaram lá todos se foderam.
>>
>>58294860
Valeu, na verdade provavelmenre não irei me matar, só irei viver com a vomntade me comendo por dentro pro resto da vida. Ou até que eu tome um jeito. Agradeço a simpatia, de verdade.
>>58294895
Tenho 25, no skills, faculdade de merda, praticamente nenhuma experiência com porra nenhuma. Fico mal quando penso na minha senpaiília, que me ajudou pra caralho e mesmo assim eu continuo sendo esse bosta sanguessuga que nunca dá nada em retorno.
>>
Guess the city
>>
>>58295178
>VULGAR
Na época "vulgar" era sinônimo de "comum", "vernacular".
>>
>>58295271
Certo, desculpa. Sabia disso do galaico-português, ainda por cima, falha minha mesmo. Mas deu para entender o que eu quis dizer, penso eu.
>>
>>58295425
Sim. Eu é que sou chato e quis implicar. Deu para entender bem o que você quis dizer.
>>
>>58295392
E ainda tem esse significado. Só pus em maiúscula para chamar a atenção que era o mais espalhado, mostrando assim o quão comum essa "degeneração linguística" sempre foi.
>>
>>58295387
>kit-festa-de-acai-20kg-com-tudo-incluso-sp-capitalgrande-sp-14274-MLB3422676445_112012-F.jpg
>sp-capitalgrande-sp

hmmm, I wonder
>>
>>58295385
Arranja um emprego. Já. Amanhã procura emprego. Faz isso já, anão. Mexe-te. Faz algo da tua vida. Mesmo que seja uma merda, só para fazer algo. Quando começamos a fazer algo, torna-se mais fácil continuar.

>>58295453
Fizeste bem, não sabia isso do latim vulgar.
>>
>>58295535
Da onde que vocês brasileiros vêm?
>>
>>58295534
Yeah you are right, it is Hell the Janeiro
>>
>>58295640
Do Brasil.
>>
>>58295640
Quê? Não entendi, amigo.
>>
>>58295774
Eu não quis responder para você. Eu estava tentando perguntar de qual região os brasileiros aqui vêm.
>>
>>58295992
Normerda aqui.
>>
>>58295992
PR, mas nasci no MS. Estou aqui agora e nunca vi lugar mais cheio de japonês e italiano.
>>
>>58296085
Qual estado?
>>
>>58296120
Bostahia. Pode zoar, eu mereço.
>>
>>58295992
Curitiba, Paraná.
>>
>>58296103
Porque que tem tantos japoneses no Paraná assim? Porque justo aí?
>>
>>58296164
>baiano
>>
>>58296103
Hue, conheci um gajo do Paraná uma vez, era filho de descendentes bolivianos, tinha mesmo cara de indígena inca e tudo. Assustava ouvi-lo falar português.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>>58296218
>Suíça
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.